- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Wow, 100K views! You guys are awesome! I've really appreciated all of the feedback so far, I feel like you guys are helping stretch my writing skills. I'm working on a short story in honor of 100K views, and hopefully will have it ready in the next or two.

Mostly foot play here for Sara. I'm feeling this story begin to wind down, and I'm starting to put more energy into Beth's storyline. Anybody have an idea for a fitting end for Sara?

********

Jeanne trotted out into the sunshine. A pair of boys jogged by, their shoes tossing small clouds of red dust into the air as they sailed along the athletic track. Jeanne held her hand to her forehead, shielding her eyes from the glare. Though it was still early in the day, she could feel the tingle of pure sunlight against her skin, quickly warming her body.

As she stepped out onto the grassy field, Jeanne felt the first droplet of sweat trickle along the edge of her face. She wiped her wrist against the base of her jaw, smearing the drop into oblivion with the back of her delicate hand. Grinning as she scrunched her toes, Jeanne raised her hands above her head, and began her stretching routine.

Down below, the environment in Jeanne's shoes had transformed into a cramped sauna. What little air surrounded Sara was heated with the steady downpour of sunshine on the black shoes. She screamed as the doughy sole above her shifted, repositioning her face directly under Jeanne's big toe. Her cries were muffled as the colossal digit smashed into her face, burying her head under the sweaty boulder. A pair of arms flailed wildly on either side of the monstrous toe, beating against it in vain.

Jeanne smiled as she felt Sara wiggling beneath her foot. She lowered her arms and leaned forward, feeling her weight slowly shifting towards her toes. As her hamstrings tensed, Jeanne gradually bent lower, until the tips of her fingers rested atop the tongue of her shoes. She could feel the dark material already radiating heat against her hands.

"Hope you're comfy, Sara," she whispered down to her feet. Jeanne began to methodically roll her weight forward, until she was standing tip-toed while clutching her ankles. After a few seconds, she allowed herself to fall back onto her heels, only to repeat the process all over again.

Sara felt like the world was collapsing on top of her. She was wedged under the crease of Jeanne's toes, her face brushing against the groove of the big toe planted above her. As Jeanne leaned forward, Sara was painfully squeezed as her captor's full weight compressed the thick flesh around her. She opened her mouth to scream, but was instantly silenced as her head was rubbed by the flexing toe. Her vision swirled as the massive digit clenched around her head, threatening to snap her neck clean off. After what felt like hours, the powerful grip on her skull was released, and Sara gasped for air before being smothered once more.

Grunting softly, Jeanne returned to a standing position, and continued her stretches. Arching her back gracefully, Jeanne sighed as a warm breeze drifted across her skin. The first signs of perspiration began to show on her body, forming an army of minuscule beads of sweat on her arms and forehead.

A piercing whistle sounded in the distance, attracting the attention of everyone on the field. Jeanne stopped her stretches, and trotted over to the source of the shrill noise. An older woman stood with her hands on her hips, a bright red whistle held between her clenched teeth. Jeanne winced slightly as she saw the woman's cheeks puff, forcing another scream from the whistle.

The woman spat the whistle out, letting it dangle carelessly against her stomach. The large sunglasses obscured her eyes from the gathering girls, complementing her pretentious aura.

"Alright, ladies!" She barked at the girls, silencing the murmurs coming from the group . "First day of practice is here. I'd like to call up your captain for this year, Sara."

The group of girls stood silent, glancing around as they waited for this "Sara" to step forward. Jeanne wiggled her toes, feeling the struggle beneath her foot at the mention of her name. She turned her head, half-heartedly looking around to avoid drawing attention.

"Sara? You can come forward now." The woman was visibly annoyed, her nose furled beneath her oversized sunglasses. She lowered the lenses slightly, her brown eyes peeking over the thin plastic rims.

"Well, it looks like Sara has decided to not join us today. In that case..." the woman adjusted her sunglasses, and reached into her pocket. She pulled out a crumpled piece of paper, and unfolded it before her face.

"It look like Jeanne will be our captain! Jeanne, please step forward."

A broad smile bloomed on Jeanne's face as she walked towards the older woman. A mild clapping from the other girls congratulated her as she shook the woman's hand.

"Okay, now that we have that out of the way, let's get to work!" The woman snapped, surprising Jeanne and the other girls by her abrupt change in tone.

"We'll start with some laps," she continued, "hop to it!"

An audible groan rippled through the dozen girls, as they tossed their pom-poms aside. They lined up on the track, three neat rows of four girls each. As the piercing howl of the whistle echoed across the track, the girls began to run. Jeanne could feel the lump under her foot as she started to move. A smug grin spread across her lips as she pushed herself, inching in front of the other girls.

********

"All right, ladies! Bring it in!" Three short blasts of the whistle signaled the end of the run. One by one, the girls came to a stop at the finish line. Most of them were panting, with one girl collapsing to her knees on the grass. Every girl's face was bright red, glimmering with sweat that poured down their cheeks.

Jeanne rubbed the back of her forearm across her face, mopping up the sweat on her brow. She could hear the rapid pulsing of her heart in her ears, and her cheeks felt like they were glowing embers. A weary smile cracked across her face as she remembered her little insole tucked beneath her toes. She reached behind her head, and tugged the hair tie from her sweaty ponytail, letting her mane hang free. Bending down to grab her pom-pom's, Jeanne felt a gentle tickle between her big and second toes. She smiled, and started walking back to her locker.

The locker room was abuzz with chatter. Girls of all body types milled about, in various stages of undress. Jeanne flinched as a pair of rumpled shorts sailed across the room, narrowly missing the tip of her nose. Her head turned in the direction of the girl who threw them, and she smiled half-heartedly. Her smile quickly faded as she saw the line for the showers. With a shrug, Jeanne stepped over a stray backpack, journeying deeper into the locker room.

Taking a few more quick steps, Jeanne stood in front of her locker. She quickly lifted her shirt over her head, balling the damp cotton into a ball before shoving it into her duffle bag. Her sports bra strained against her rack as Jeanne wriggled back into her shirt from earlier. She coiled her fingers around the woven strap of her bags, and swung the metal locker door, it's metal frame clattering as it latched shut.

Sara wheezed as the mammoth toe pushed against her back again. Her face was smashed into the fuzzy sock, her body drenched in sweat, most of it not her own. The air was sweltering within the cramped shoe, and Sara felt like her lungs would never feel fresh air within them ever again. As Jeanne began to move, Sara let out a quick yelp before she was planted face down into the sweat soaked sock again.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

Over and over, Sara's tiny body was battered under Jeanne's toes as she walked. Occasionally, a drop of sweat would crash against her, further humiliating and soaking her within the smelly prison of Jeanne's shoe. Sara rolled onto her back, her chest rubbed raw by the coarse fibers of the sock. She moaned in pain as her sore breasts were crushed under the massive digits above her. The mountain of moist, doughy flesh moulded around her chest, covering Sara up to her neck in hot, sweaty toe flesh. Her nose wrinkled in disgust as the tip of the sweaty toe nudged against her chin.

After a few moments, Sara realized that Jeanne was no longer walking. The toe resting on top of her was motionless, anchoring Sara in place. She squirmed against the behemoth digit, desperate for some kind of relief.

Jeanne relaxed at her desk, and settled in for her next class. The class was practically empty, with only a few of the seats in the lecture hall filled. She could feel Sara's struggles resume, and smiled mischievously. Shifting in her seat, Jeanne scrunched her toes around the girl in her shoe, then lifted her foot. Resting her ankle on her knee, Jeanne leaned forward, her face hovering above the black sole of her shoe.

"After that long track run, I expect a good foot massage, Sara." Jeanne adjusted her laces as she spoke softly, fairly certain that Sara could hear her. Sitting back up, Jeanne gently lifted her toes off of Sara, giving her a slight reprieve.

As soon as the immobilizing weight lifted from her chest, Sara scrambled to the edge of the sock. Her hands tugged at the thick cotton fibers, as she tried to claw her way to freedom. The ragged surface of the sock shifted below her as the meaty toes flexed behind her. Sara glanced behind her, barely able to see the outline of the monstrous foot lurking in the heated darkness.

Jeanne sighed. She wasn't feeling Sara's body anymore, and figured she must not have gotten the message. Stretching her leg forward, Jeanne tilted her foot back so that her toes pointed to the ceiling.

Nothing.

A frown brewed in the corner of Jeanne's lips, and her gaze focused on the tip of her shoe. She lifted her foot slightly in the air, then tapped the heel firmly against the carpeted floor. She paused for a second, waiting to feel the familiar tapping against her toes.

Sara's arms quivered as she clung to the moist sock. Her fear of tumbling underneath the undulating toes sent shivers up her bare back. Sara adjusted her footing, digging her heel into the rugged lumps of cotton. Suddenly, she felt like she was trapped in an free falling elevator. The sensation was cut short by a loud thud, and Sara felt her body wrenched downward by the force. Her feet slipped, leaving her dangling precariously over Jeanne's toes. They wiggled in anticipation, eager to smother her under tons of sweaty foot flesh.

Another resounding thud rocked Sara's weakening arms, so that she was hanging by one hand. She screamed as another deafening earthquake jarred her loose, sending her tumbling against the damp toes. Her cries were muffled as she slipped deeper into Jeanne's shoe, her flailing body swallowed up by the titanic sole as it shifted against the rough sock.

Jeanne tapped her shoe one last time, grinning as she felt Sara's pathetic struggles against the ball of her foot. She slowly maneuvered her foot, clenching and releasing her toes as she positioned the wiggling lump in her shoe beneath her arch. Settling her sweaty foot against the insole, she leaned back in her seat, enjoying the gentle tickle against the bottom of her foot.

Jeanne sighed as an elderly man approached the podium in the center of the room. His broad spectacles clung to the tip of his nose, his face weathered by decades of experience. Resting his cane against the side of the podium, the man began to flip through a thick binder. Tattered pages ruffled as his bony fingers flipped through them, leaf by leaf. Finally, his outstretched finger came to rest upon a paragraph, and the man began to read.

"Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears."

Jeanne's eyes rolled as the man droned on, his dry, aged voice erasing any passion once carried in the words he read. Her mind wandered to her feet, which were notably still sore. She lifted her foot, and quietly stomped it down, pressing her sole firmly into the carpet. Only once she felt Sara's tiny hands moving did she release the bulk of her weight from her foot. Smiling once more, Jeanne propped her chin up on her hand, and daydreamed about what else she could do to Sara.

Chapter End Notes:

This story might be dormant, until I figure out what to do next with Sara. as always, suggestions are welcome!