- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
It's been way to long since I posted, so I believe I owe you guys an explanation. We lost a member of the family last month, and my wife had quite a health scare a week after that (she's fine now). My head hasn't been in the right place to write with everything that was going on, so my apologies for leaving y'all hanging!

That being said, here is a shorter chapter as I get back into this story. I have the ending already figured out, so HOPEFULLY it doesn't take me too long to finish it for you. ;)

********
Jeanne jolted slightly in her seat as the rustling of chairs around her broke her daydream. Her legs stretched out below the compact desk, her feet curling within her shoes. A slight tickle against her heel brought a smile to her face, as she stood up and shifted her weight across the entirety of her feet. Without a word, Jeanne picked up her backpack, and exited the classroom.

Sara was exhausted. Her skin was damp and sticky from the gallons of sweat that poured over her body. The limited jungle air surrounding her was stifling, the scent of Jeanne's pungent feet burned into Sara's nostrils. As the massive foot lifted in the air, Sara felt a brief moment of weightlessness, before tons of doughy flesh crashed down around her. Her face was smashed into the arch of her captor's foot, the salty grime forced into her mouth and nose. Sara gagged at the acrid taste, helpless to expel it from her mouth as her body was pounded again and again with each footstep.

The sweat-soaked insole began to vibrate, a dull rumble rippling through the shoe. Sara felt the oppressive foot relent, the weight against her body subsiding. She breathed a sigh of relief, and promptly passed out.

Jeanne shifted her feet as she turned onto her street, jostling the motionless lump in her shoe. The sun was just beginning to fade, casting an orange glow across the western horizon. Jeanne squinted as she backed into the driveway, the sunset bathing her face in one last warm glow. Her hand poked at the dashboard, silencing the radio. As she stepped out of the car, Jeanne felt the tiny girl begin to struggle once again.

"That's right, little bug," Jeanne chuckled to herself, "nap time's over." She made a point to rest her weight on top of the squirming woman as she fiddled with her keys, the metal cutouts jingling against each other. The pleasant tickles beneath her sole died down as she unlocked the front door. Jeanne stepped inside, letting the door swing closed behind her as she skipped off to her room. With a flick of her wrist, the bedroom was flooded with light, and Jeanne flopped down onto her bed. She laid on her back, raising her legs towards the ceiling, gently swaying her legs back and forth.

Sara fought against the grimy sock draped over her like a tarp. The moist sole beneath her flexed and twitched in response to her movements. Sara crawled on her stomach towards the edge of the shoe, her bare breasts compressed against the hot sole as she dragged herself along in the darkness. The wrinkled flesh yielded slightly under her hands and knees, gradually becoming more rigid as she crawled closer to the heel.

Jeanne reached towards the sky, running her fingers along the sides of her leg. Her thumbs hooked under the stretchy cotton of her sock, and she pulled down hard. The tickling against the heel of her foot became more pronounced, as the sweaty cotton pressed the tiny woman into the grimy flesh.

After several seconds of rolling her ankle around and giving her foot a sock wedgie, Jeanne finally released her grip on the strained cotton. Her legs gracefully curled back down to earth, her foot slowly twisting back and forth on the carpet.

"You're probably drowning in sweat by now, aren't you?" Jeanne's mocking voice barely registered on Sara's eardrums, her face mashed into the thick skin of the cruel giantess' heel. The faint taste of blood loitered on Sara's tongue, likely the result of her bruised and battered nose. She screamed in the humid darkness as the coarse skin dragged across her body once more, rubbing her own skin raw from the friction.

Finally, the hellish weight lifted from her, and Sara felt her body tumble loosely down the damp sock. The cotton shifted around her, and light began to trickle through the myriad of gaps between the fibers. Sara clung to the rough surface, pressing her face into a small tear in the sock. The air felt cool, and wasn't as tainted as every breath she had endured so far that day. Her hands wrapped around the strands of cotton tightly, as the titanic foot behind her shifted. A sticky breeze drifted across her exposed back as the massive sole retreated towards the sky. Gasping for fresh air through the gap in the sock, Sara barely turned her head to glance at the movement behind her.

Jeanne peeled the damp sock off her foot, the garment hanging limp in her grasp. She wrapped her fingers around the mouth of the sock, and shook her fist violently up and down. Muffled squeaks and screams could be heard from within, as the tiny occupant was mercilessly tossed about like a rag doll. Jeanne's cruel laughter echoed within her room as she carelessly released her grip on the sock, letting it fall onto her mattress. She watched as a small lump moved within the crumpled cotton, slowly inching its way towards freedom.

Sara felt the texture of fabric below her change as she flopped onto the sheets, finally free of the nightmare within Jeanne's sock. Her chest pressed against the cool linen as she gulped in the crisp air, untainted by the acrid odor of sweat. As she panted, the light around her began to fade, bringing a sense of dread with the shadow. She turned her head to the side just as Jeanne's hand pressed against her back, driving her body into the spongy mattress.

"You know, Sara," Jeanne said dryly, gradually applying more weight to her hand, "Now that I have the captain's spot, I don't think there's a reason to keep you around anymore." She could feel the tiny girl thrashing against her palm, her puny body completely pinned under her hand.

"Look at you," she snickered, "can't even more a single hand if you tried."

She lifted her hand, and flicked her finger against Sara's bare ass. Her fingernail covered both cheeks, and Sara let out a howl of pain, her hands reaching back to reflexively cover the reddening skin. Jeanne ignored her cries, and prodded Sara until she rolled onto her back.

"I can control your whole world with just...one...finger..." Jeanne pressed the pad of her finger onto Sara's stomach, increasing the pressure slowly as she twisted her finger back and forth.

Sara pounded her fists against the fleshly log, her lungs fighting to stay inflated under the crushing weight. Jeanne's nail poked under Sara's breasts, pressing tightly against her rib cage.

"Can't breathe, bug? Just you wait..."

Jeanne lifted her finger, and Sara coughed as she sucked in fresh air. Her tiny body was too weak to move, and she stared in terror as Jeanne raised her arms above her head, slowly wiggling out of her shirt. With a final tug, Jeanne's breasts were free, and bounced against her chest as she tossed the shirt in the general direction of the laundry pile.

Jeanne snickered as she glared down at Sara. "Like what you see, runt?" She ran her fingers across her tits, sinking her fingers into the soft skin and gently squeezing.

"Want a closer look?" Jeanne said coyly, her fingers releasing her breasts.

"No, please..." Sara cried weakly, holding up one hand as she scooted further from the edge of the bed. Her eyes widened in fear as Jeanne began to smile, her expansive rack closing in on the bed.

Jeanne leaned forward, silencing a short scream as her boobs landed on the mattress. She paused for a moment, relishing in the pathetic squirms against her nipple. Slowly, she leaned further forward, resting more of her weight on top of the poor girl trapped under her mammaries.

Sara strained to move as the mountain of flesh filled every available space around her. Her stomach felt crushed as Jeanne's nipple began to harden, stimulated by her desperate struggling. The moist skin sealed around her mouth and nose, and Sara's lungs quickly began to burn for air. Adrenaline coursed through her body, giving her one last burst of energy. To her relief, the crushing weight lifted, sending a gust of cool air across her skin as she gasped for breath.

"Aww...." Jeanne cooed, her lower lip protruding in a mock pout, "Is my big titty too much for you to handle?" She traced her finger along the curve of her breast, slowly circling around her nipples. The pink mounds stood erect, the firm protrusions jutting out against the milky globes.

"Let's see how much you can take, bitch."

Sara lay defeated, her arms and legs splayed out as her chest heaved up and down. A solitary tear trickled from her left eye, as the sky above her was consumed by the approaching bosom. She shook her head in despair as Jeanne's areola hovered millimeters in front of her face.

"Please, do.....mmmmfff!"

Jeanne leaned forward as she heard Sara beg, quickly snuffing out her cries. She placed her hands on either side of her chest, and began rubbing her breasts together, smothering the tiny girl buried under her breasts.

Sara couldn't breathe. The delicate skin had moulded around her entire body, trapping her in a cocoon of breast flesh. The weight above her churned as Jeanne moved, the force threatening to smear Sara flat. The sheer terror of suffocation flooded her mind, and Sara mercifully blacked out.

Jeanne shifted her hips, feeling the squirming underneath her tit subside. She reached for her phone, and propped her elbows against the mattress, typing away at the glowing screen in her hand.

"Can't have you suffocate under there, worm," she chuckled, lifting her weight off the unconscious girl. "I have a better idea of how I'm going to dispose of you."
Chapter End Notes:
What does Jeanne have in mind for Sara? Hint: alcohol is involved. :D