- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Took a little longer than I thought to finish this chapter, sorry!

 

I plan to put Sara through a little more torture before finishing this, and what better way than to subject her to the whims of drunk college students? ;)

 

********

 

Waves of fizzy drink crashed around Sara as the current pulled her into the cavern of Jeanne's mouth. A bolt of pain shot through her arm as she thrashed against the tidal wave pulling her deeper, her elbow slamming into one of the ivory spikes lining the entrance of Jeanne's mouth. She coughed and screamed, her throat tingling from swallowing a mouthful of the sweet liquid swirling around her. Sara surfaced as the light leaking in between Jeanne's lips faded, trapping her in darkness.

 

Jeanne held her fingers to her throat, and swallowed. She could feel Sara's tiny feet tapping against the tip of her tongue, struggling to not be pulled down her gullet. A short giggle escaped her lips, and Jeanne pressed her index finger to her mouth as she felt the tiny girl scurry onto her lower lip. She pushed her finger into her mouth slowly, letting her plush lips pucker around the first knuckle. Jeanne pulled her finger back, removing it from her lips with a wet smack. She pushed her tongue against her cheek, pinning the squirming occupant in her mouth in a pool of saliva. 

 

Sara's screams were quickly silenced as the pink beast slammed into her, rubbing its slimy body up and down the length of her body. She grimaced as her skin was brushed by the bumpy muscle, sending shivers down her spine as she tried to wiggle free. Her efforts were only met with more licking, as Jeanne seemed determined to get every drop of the sugary flavor off Sara's tiny body.

 

Jeanne swished the tiny girl around in her mouth, then cupped her hand under her chin. She opened her lips and flicked her tongue forward, catapulting Sara into her waiting palm. Her eyes crossed slightly as she stared down the bridge of her nose, watching as a thin strand of spit dangled between the base of her lip and Sara.

 

"Hey, Beth!" Jeanne turned her gaze away from her palm for a moment, closing her hand around the spit soaked girl. "Think we could let her loose here, let someone else decide her fate?"

 

Beth grimaced, not too keen on the idea. "I'm not sure, Jeanne. If someone finds her, that could spell disaster for us."

 

Jeanne pouted, "Oh, c'mon Beth! Everyone here is way too drunk to believe she's real." She opened her hand slightly, allowing a flicker of rainbow lights into her palm. 

 

"Besides, someone might even get the idea that she's a toy."

 

Sara quivered as Jeanne's words fell on her ears. While it was bad enough she was in Jeanne and Beth's possession, the thought of some stranger violating her body further terrified her to her core. The grin creeping across Jeanne's expression sent shivers down her spine, and she whimpered as the fist closed around her again. Her ribs creaked in protest as the trunk-like fingers tightened around her, consuming every available space around her cramped body.

 

Jeanne lifted her hand up to her face, and whispered, "so long, you little bitch." She bent her knees, arching her body as if she were shooting hoops. With a cackling laugh, Jeanne thrust her arm into the air, releasing her grip on Sara at the apex of her throw. The tiny body disappeared amidst the lights and party fog, and Jeanne giggled as she downed the rest of her drink. Her attention quickly shifted from Sara, to the party surrounding her, and Jeanne began to dance her way to the table for another drink.

 

Sara screamed as she hurtled through the air. A myriad of lights danced around her as her body sailed over several partygoers' heads. Time seemed to slow as Sara began her descent. A couch laid directly in front of her, occupied by a single email partygoer. Sara's eyes widened as she closed in, her landing zone becoming crystal clear as the woman adjusted her shirt. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms above her head, taking a deep breath as she plunged into the woman's exposed cleavage.

 

The remnants of Jeanne's saliva on Sara's body seemed to aid her spelunking into the woman's bosom. Sara felt the walls around her jiggle and compress as the girl shifted on the couch. A deep pounding reverberated around her, the music muffled by the mountains of flesh piled around her. Sara moved her aching arms to her sides, her joints burning from the pain of her landing. She quickly realized that the cleavage holding her captive was quite humid, and droplets of sweat were already beginning to form on her skin as she shifted herself within the tight confines. She slowly tried to pull herself up, her bare hands struggling to grip the sweaty flesh holding her firmly in place.

 

After several minutes, Sara's head finally poked above the canyon of cleavage. The room had filled with fog while she was trapped, obscuring much of the room from Sara's view. She rested her open palms against the squishy flesh that hugged her entire body below her ribs, and slowly pushed upwards. Her body began to rise slowly, dragging against the yielding and moist skin of her unaware captor. Sara grunted and strained, her body exhausted from abuse. Finally, her hips breached the surface, and she sighed in relief. Her cheeks were flushed, her hair drenched in sweat and spit. Sara looked up, wondering if the woman would even notice her...

 

As if she could read Sara's mind, the woman stood up and adjusted her bra. Sara yelped as the pale globes bulged up on either side of her, swallowing her up to her neck. She grunted and squirmed, but the twin planets held her tightly secured between them. Her frustration started to boil over, and Sara let out a scream of anger as she continued to try and wriggle free.

 

A feminine figure emerged from the fog, and Sara stopped her struggling in a heartbeat. The curvaceous girl in front of her bounced on her tiptoes, her blonde hair tossing back and forth in her excitement. She clapped her hands and drunkenly exclaimed "Marci! Come try this!" Without skipping a beat, she reached out and grabbed the woman's hand, and pulled her into the colored clouds. Sara felt her body bobbing up and down in sync with the woman's breasts, fearful that she would sink lower with each step.

 

Thankfully, the woman stopped walking, and Sara watched as the girl leading her picked up a can. A metallic crack filled the air as the can was pried open, a beige foam bubbling along the aluminum rim. Sara whipped her head around as her view was suddenly blocked, a massive curtain rising in front of her face. The woman was lifting her shirt!

 

A group of people began to congregate around the two women. Several whistles and cheers erupted from the guys as the shirt was balled up and tossed towards the growing crowd. Sara could see Beth and Jeanne watching from a distance, and she swore she saw Jeanne wink at her. She grumbled, and punched against the soft hills of flesh that held her captive.

 

The crowd began to chant: "Chug! Chug! Chug!" The two girls looked around, then nodded to each other. Without a word, the blonde kneeled in front of her friend, bringing her face level with the firm breasts that Sara was trapped in.

 

Sara's eyes widened in horror as she began to piece together the scene that was unfolding. The woman snatched the beer can from her friend's hand, and lifted the metal rim to her lips. Sara twisted her body to the side, and craned her neck to watch the can, dreading what might come next. Her heart lurched in her throat as the woman pulled the can away from her mouth, then lowered it to her neck, and began to tilt the opening towards her collarbone.

 

A wave of hot, humid air washed over Sara. She twisted her head around, and shrieked as a pair of plump red lips approached. A thin smearing of lipstick trailed behind the bottom lip as it dragged along the supple flesh holding Sara hostage. She let out a final scream of terror before a torrent of icy liquid crashed into her back. The roar of carbonation surrounded Sara, and she felt something warm plow into her chest. The booze burned at her eyes and nose, and Sara blindly clawed in all directions in a desperate attempt to escape.

 

Marci continued to pour the beer down her chest, tilting her head back as she felt the frigid liquid run down her cleavage. She felt her friend's lips push against her sternum, followed by a frenzied licking to slurp up the alcohol dribbling down her breasts. A smile crossed her lips as she closed her eyes, relishing the sensations between her breasts as her friend went to town with her mouth.

 

Sara's lungs burned as she struggled to find a pocket of air. Her body was squished against the drenched boobs by a rabid tongue that seemed intent on drowning her in beer. She kicked and punched at the wild muscle, her mind a chaos of adrenaline and oxygen deprivation. Her eyes opened for a moment, just in time to see the ruby lips open wide, and wrap around her body. She gasped for air, then screamed as she felt a suction tugging her body deeper into the woman's maw. 

 

A wave of booze crashed over her, and Sara gasped for breath as she was tossed about in the sea of beer. She shrieked she passed under the uvula hanging above her, tears streaming down her face. Sara watched the glimpse of light disappear as the lips sealed her fate, and felt the beer flush away behind her. Her body was squeezed tightly as she was dragged deeper into a woman who was completely unaware of her existence.

 

With a final crushing squeeze, Sara was suddenly in free fall. Her short scream came to an abrupt end as she plopped into a pool of beer and digestive juices. She flailed about in the darkness, recoiling in disgust as something spongy brushed against her leg.

 

"Help! Please, let me out!" She screamed, terror coursing through her body as she became aware of the tingling sensation that was creeping across her skin. Her cries were met with a loud gurgle, and Sara cupped her hands over her ears in pain. The stomach lurched, and Sara reached for anything to grab onto. Her hands clung to a chunk of food as the contents of the woman's stomach began to churn furiously around her. A bubble of noxious gasses rose beneath her, popping in front of her face with a sickening wet "blurp". 

 

Suddenly, the whole stomach lurched, and Sara felt herself being pulled under the disgusting surface. The chunk of food began to fall apart in her hands, and Sara screamed as she began to sink deeper into the foaming lake. She took a deep breath as she was finally tugged under by the current of acidic juices, and prayed it wouldn't be her last.

 

********

 

The woman pulled her head out from between her friend's impressive rack, and smiled broadly. The crowd around her clapped and cheered, thrilled at the girl's performance. She leaned closer to her friend, and planted a sloppy wet kiss on her cheek.

 

"Thanks, Marci!" She giggled in her ear, her body buzzing with alcohol. As she turned back to the party, her eyes shot open, and she clamped her hand over her mouth as a guttural belch rumbled its way up her throat.

 

"Urrrrppp!"

 

Something wet hit her hand, and she scowled. A sour flavor painted her tongue, and she could feel something solid against her lips. Glancing around, she quickly trotted over to the couch, and rubbed her palm against the armrest. 

 

"Eww... that didn't stay down so well."

 

The girl shook her hand off, and turned away from the wet streak she had left. After a few moments, a small lump stirred, slowly inching away from the stain.

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

Sara's luck is gonna run out eventually...