- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 3 is here! Mostly boob action here, and a little bit of character development (get to meet the other giantess). I'm working on chapter 4 now, trying to figure out which direction to go from here. Any feedback or ideas is welcome!

********

Sara craned her neck up, sucking in air from the thin gap between the warm flesh and cotton padding of the bra cup. She could no longer see anything beyond the edge of the bra, having slipped too deep. Her body was shaken with each bump in the road, her already aching limbs contorted like an acrobat, and pinned spread out. She pressed her hands against the flesh, but they just sank in slightly before the tight skin resisted. Sara focused on breathing for the time, her chest held tightly between the oppressive flesh and the firm cotton. She wasn't sure how long she'd be able to force her lungs to expand under the pressure, and her face was turning redder with each breath.

The ambient noise around her died down, and the rumbling stopped. While muffled by the enormous undergarment, Sara could hear the click and thud of the car door opening and closing. As the giantess leaned over to step out of the car, Sara felt the pressure around her increase. Her thin gap of air was quickly replaced by skin, and the force on her chest began to slowly squeeze her precious air out of her lungs. Fortunately the crushing was short-lived, and subsided once the giantess stood outside the car. Sara sucked in more air as the enveloping flesh receded slightly, and her air pocket above returned.

So did the rumbling. Each step the giantess took shook the massive chest, and Sara resumed her unwanted trip deeper into the abyss. She tried kicking her legs, but they could hardly move with the pressure. Sara grunted, still pinned, and slowly slipping deeper. She tilted her head back, and hoped the giantess would remove the bra before she was permanently smushed into the cup.

********

Krystal walked into the house, and set her keys back on the fridge. She had enjoyed her long afternoon with her friends, sitting in the food court and joking about the outfits of people passing her and her friends. Her heard movement in the living room, and flipped on a light switch just as her sister jumped out and shouted, "boo!"

"Geezus, Jeanne! You're gonna give someone a heart attack doing that!" Katelyn clutched her chest, before slugging her older sister in the arm.

 "Ow! Hey, it's almost Halloween, you'd better get used to it," Jeanne teased, nudging her sister's shoulder before looking down and noticing Krystal's empty hands. "No shopping bags? That's a first."

"Oh, shut up. You know I'm not *that* bad," Krystal chuckled, smacking Jeanne's butt as she turned away. Jeanne yelped in surprise, and exaggerated by giving her own ass a squeeze. "Ouch? I don't have as much padding back there as you, watch it."

Krystal snickered as she headed up the stairs to her room. It was true, even though Jeanne was a few years older than her, Krystal had managed to fill out her figure faster than her sister. Not that Jeanne was scrawny with her C cup boobs and heart shaped rear, but it didn't compete with Krystal's full DD rack and curvy ass. They hadn't traded clothes since Krystal entered high school, their bodies taking different paths. The only thing left they really could share wearing was shoes.

A light bulb flipped on in Krystal's brain, and she spun around on her heels, and poked her head back into the kitchen. Jeanne was fishing a plate out of the cabinet over the stove, probably making something for herself to snack on.

"Boo! Hey sis, thanks for the boots; they are pretty comfy. And I bet it got some looks from the boys too."

Jeanne jumped a little, and couldn't help but giggle at being scared when she just got away with it herself. "No problem, Krys. I had to make room for my new heels, but I hated to see them go to waste." She turned back to the cabinet, trying to hold back a sly grin, knowing full well why she really gave Krystal those boots.

Krystal turned around and headed up to her room, ready to turn in for the night. She sat down on the side of her bed, and reached behind her to unclasp her bra.

********

The fleshy prison had finally stopped moving. Sara was still struggling for air. She wasn't sure what had just happened a few moments ago, as she couldn't make out what was being said. But something caused the giantess to squeeze her breast, mashing Sara into the firm flesh before allowing her to slip a little further. Sara's thigh brushed against something firm, probably a lump in the bra cup. She slowly maneuvered her leg to try and put her foot on top of the lump, but stopped as she felt the lump expand. Sara's eyes bugged slightly as she realized she was kicking the giantess's nipple, and was getting a response to the stimulation. She tried to hold still, afraid that the giantess would investigate, or worse, start to play with herself and crush Sara in the process.

Fortunately, the giantess didn't seem to notice, and continued walking. Sara felt her lean forward, and sucked in a lungful of air before her her air supply was cut off again. She suddenly felt the pressure on her back disappear. The bra pulled away with a wet thwlip, and light flooded in on Sara. She squinted, and realized she was still beneath a shirt, but the compressing bra was gone at least. Sara tried to move her tired arms, but between her sticky clothes and the squashing of the bra, her body was stuck to the giant tit, her right foot resting just above the nipple. Sara tried to wriggle back and forth, hoping to loosen herself from this awkward situation. After a few moments of struggling, Sara, gave up, having managed to only free her other leg. the cola syrup and sweat had glued her crop top and shorts to the breast, and it was going to take some time for it to dry before Sara would be able to pry herself free. She just hoped she wasn't discovered in this vulnerable position, lest the giantess get the wrong impression of the tiny woman plastered above her nipple.

********
Krystal stretched her arms above her head, feeling her freed boobs press together slightly. She knelt down next to her bed, resting one knee on the ground, and began to untie her shoe. Her right breast pressed into her other knee as she worked to unlace the boot, spilling over each side just slightly. Krystal brought her left leg up and squatted, then lowered her right knee and repeated the process with the other boot.

********

Sara felt the world shift, and she was suddenly hanging upside down from the bottom of the breast. The giant shirt around her obscured her vision, but she saw something press up and mash the other tit, compressing it until it spilled over the sides. Sara could hear rustling below, and twisted her neck to get a better view. Through the low cut top, she could barely see a boot being set aside as the giantess began to move again. "No, no, no..." Sara moaned, figuring out what was about to happen. The shirt began to rustle again, the Sara felt an impact on her back. This was much harder than the bra, and felt bony. The breast rolled over her completely, burying Sara in tons of tit flesh. Sara's lungs couldn't hold the air under such pressure, but she couldn't even open her mouth to let it out. Her face contorted in pain and started to turn purple from the pressure, when it finally began to subside. Sara choked in air, coughing and trying to re-inflate her crushed chest. As the giantess stood back up, the shirt floated back against Sara.

Being pressed against the shirt and breast had squeezed much of the sweat that pinned Sara to the breast like a juicer. Sara realized this as she shifted her arms, trying to find some relief from her latest squashing. As she moved her arms to her sides, Sara felt her top slip up, and she tumbled backwards off the nipple. She screamed, rolling against the giant shirt like a huge slide. Just as Sara was reaching the bottom of the shirt, the giantess stood up, creating a small gap at the bottom of the shirt. Sara landed on the mattress with a soft thud, but continued rolling on the angled surface. The mattress arched under the weight of the giant ass resting on it, creating a valley that Sara had fallen into. She came to and abrupt halt when she slammed into the denim shorts, the shock absorbed by the soft thighs beneath them. She felt the wall of jeans move upwards, as the giantess rose to leave.

********

Krystal stretched her arms above her head and yawned, her shirt lifting with the motion, exposing her taut belly. She slowly stood up from her bed and unbuttoned her shorts, then slipped a thumb along each hip and slowly pushed down. The denim finally slid past her derriere, and plummeted to her ankles. Krystal stepped out of the shorts and headed to the bathroom to get ready for bed, another yawn escaping her lips as she shut the door behind her.

********

Sara laid on her back, waiting for the mattress to finish expanding before moving. As she sat up, she could feel every inch of her body aching. Her ribs were bruised from the crushing, and her right ankle had been twisted and sparked pain up her leg as she stood. Sara knew she only had a few moments to get clear of the bed, or she would end up under this giant girl all night, and probably wouldn't survive. She began to hobble towards the headboard, hoping to find a way onto the adjacent nightstand. As she neared the pillows, she heard the door creak open. Sara dropped to her knees and scurried under the silky folds of the pillow cover, wincing with every motion. She collapsed once she was completely in the shadows, and rolled her head sideways to peer out into the room. The giantess stood by the closet, admiring herself in the full size mirror attached to the closet door. The t-shirt lifted, exposing the twin peaks that had caused Sara so much discomfort. The giantess smirked, and pressed her boobs together, then shifted her weight onto one leg and stuck her bottom out slightly. Sara shuddered at the thought of being trapped under it; knowing she had barely survived under a single boob, there was no way she could withstand the weight of that ass if she was caught under it.

The giantess walked over and grabbed her phone off the nightstand, flicking on the little flashlight, then turned off her bedroom lights and laid down. Sara felt the pillows shift above her, but this time no crushing weight followed. She could hear the "click click click" of the simulated keystrokes from the phone, its owner texting away, oblivious to her tiny bunk mate. After several long minutes, Sara heard a deep yawn escape the giantess's lips, and the phone made a click as it locked. The sheets rustled all around as she reached to plug in her phone, and set it aside before adjusting the covers. Just when she thought the coast was clear, Sara hear a crackling sound. She poked her head out to see the source, and saw the giantess sitting up in bed, a candy bar in her hands. Sara could smell the faint odor of chocolate and caramel, and her mouth watered. She hadn't eaten anything since....she wasn't sure when, but now that she smelled food, her tummy decided it was time to be fed. It gurgled loudly, spooking Sara into retreating under the pillow, before she realized there was no way that the giantess could hear her. Heck, Sara had screamed while in her mouth without being heard, a little tummy rumble wasn't going to get her caught.

********

Krystal was by no means fat, but peer pressure made her feel guilty for eating candy in public. As she set her phone down, she grabbed a candy bar from the nightstand, and quietly unwrapped it. She took a bite, savoring the sweet flavors on her tongue. She closed her eyes and rested her head on the headboard, slowly consuming the candy one bite at a time, trying to make it last. When she reached the end of the wrapper, she pouted a bit, then rubbed the smudge of chocolate from her lips, and sucked her finger clean. She set the candy wrapper next to her phone, confident she could throw it away before anyone noticed. She reasoned that maybe she was curvier than her sister because she indulged in sweets a little bit, and that gave her more to offer the boys in return. She smiled at that excuse, and drifted off to sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

Where will Sara head next? That candy bar wrapper looks mighty tasty, but so might she...