- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well, I didn't think I'd get a chapter in during the week, but I did! It's a little shorter, but there will be more action in the morning for Sara...

 

********

Sara waited for the giantess to fall asleep. After what seemed like hours, a low snore could be heard from the sleeping behemoth. Her eyes quickly scanning the room, Sara climbed up the edge of the pillow, using the seam as a hand an foothold. She grunted as she hoisted herself up, and nervously glanced back at the giantess as she shifted in her sleep. The plush lips pushed out in a slight pout, eyes shut peacefully, she could almost pass for a statue were it not for the rhythmic motion of her nostrils as she breathed. Sara slowly backed away from the giantess, then turned to face her new hurdle.

There was a gap between the edge of the pillow and the nightstand, one that Sara was sure she couldn't jump in her sore and bruised condition. Suddenly, the phone screen flickered tonight, and a loud "TWEET TWEET" blasted from the speaker. Sara jumped in surprise, loosing her footing slightly on the soft pillow. The giantess stirred, her eyes wearily opening a little. Sara felt the pillow shift beneath her as a monolithic hand emerged from the covers and stretched over her head. The giantess fumbled with her phone for a moment, flipping it to "mute", before plopping her massive head back down onto the pillow. The impact launched Sara up several feet in the air. She suppressed a scream at her sudden airborne predicament, and curled up in a ball before landing back down. When she landed, her body began to roll into the indentation created by the giant face next to her. Sara scrambled to get up, but as the giantess settled back into her slumber, the giant lips shifted above Sara and parted slightly. Thin strands of saliva ran between the two, dimly illuminated by the moonlight. Sara raised her arms above her head to shield herself, but the sticky slick lips pressed her flat into the pillow. Sara was pinned, her left arm and both legs stuck under the squishy skin, her torso and head trapped between the lips. Wiggling proved useless, the weight of the lip held Sara firmly in place. After a moment of struggling, Sara, laid her head back in despair. Once again she had been unknowingly been stuck under this giant woman, with no way to escape or call for help.

Sara heard a rumble from deep within the cavern in front of her, and her futile struggles resumed with vigor. A hot gust of foul air blew over her face, blowing her head back and sprawling her hair out. Sara tried to hold her breath, but couldn't hold much air in her lungs due to the lips pressing down on her. As she breathed in, she gagged and tried not vomit. The smell of toothpaste mixed with the giantess's last meal, which smelled like it might have been Mexican food. Sara waved her free hand in front of her face, wrinkling her nose in pure disgust. As she waved her hand, a glob of saliva fell and slammed into her hand, splattering across her neck and mouth. Sara writhed, and frantically tried to wipe away the thick spit covering her mouth. She looked back up just in time to see the massive pink tongue sliding towards her. She opened her mouth to scream, but the tongue buried her in a sloppy wet embrace, covering her remaining exposed body. The tongue slowly dragged along the length of the lips, coating them in a fresh later of saliva. The motion rubbed Sara's entire body along the tip of the tongue, soaking her clothes in the viscous liquid once again. The tongue began to retreat into it's cave, and Sara felt herself being dragged along with it. She tried to grab the lips, but they were too slick to provide a hold for Sara's tiny fingers. As the pink organ slipped back behind the teeth, Sara felt the lips begin to close and compress around her. She felt herself being squeezed from both sides, as the giantess pursed her lips in her sleep. Finally the pressure subsided, and Sara was stuck between the pair of lips, dangerously close to being a midnight snack. She wiggled around and freed her arms, and pulled herself up to her hips. She then pressed her arms against the plush skin and tried to pry herself loose, using the slick saliva coating to her advantage. After several grunts and pushes, Sara's waist slid free with a gentle pop, and her legs quickly followed. Sara tumbled from the large mouth to the sheets below, taking a second to gain her composure before scurrying away from the giantess.

Sara was running out of room, even at her tiny size. The giantess had shifted closer to the edge of the bed, leaving Sara very little room to get a running start to jump. She looked around, and spotted the phone charger snaking up between the bed and nightstand. If she could jump to that, she could slide down to the floor and make her way to get help. Sara rubber her hands together to dry the remaining saliva off, and took a few steps back form the edge. She took several deep breaths, followed by short ones, then took off full steam towards the edge. Ignoring the pain in her ankle, Sara jumped, stretching out her arms to grab the cable. She wrapped her arms around the rubber wire, and hugged tightly to control her descent. Like a tiny firefighter sliding down the pole, Sara made her way to the floor with ease. The cable started to curve away, towards the outlet behind the nightstand. Sara squeezed the cable and came to a halt. The floor was still a good 30 feet away. In the shadows between the bed and dressed, she couldn't tell if her landing zone was carpet, or if some hard object awaited her. She closed her eyes and sucked in a deep breath, then released her grip on the cable. She bent her knees as she fell, and tried to roll into her landing. She was lucky, and landed in knee deep carpet, rolling forward to lessen her impact.

Sara laid on her back, not ready to get up just yet, her legs aching from the fall. After a few moments, she glanced around, her eyes adjusting to the shadows below the bed. There wasn't much beneath the bed, a few pairs of shoes pushed to the center, but it was surprisingly empty under there. Sara walked under the bed, and headed for the foot of the bed. When she arrived, she sat down and leaned against the support, staring at the door. Once morning came, she would make her way out, and try to get the attention of the unaware titans roaming the house.

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter five is on the way! Not sure if it'll be more feet, or something new.