- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay, decided which way to go for this chapter! The title should be a good enough hint. ;)

********

Sara rubbed her eyes. Dawn had arrived, casting thin sunbeams across the room. She looked around, forgetting for a moment where she was. As she stood up, she winced slightly, her body still sore from the previous night's escapade. All was quiet, and Sara could hear the faint chirping of the birds outside the window. In the early morning light, Sara could see the entire floor of the bedroom. To her left was a door with a mirror running the full length of it. There was no light from the crack at the bottom, suggesting it was a closet or bathroom. To her right was the nightstand, with the large picture window above providing a source of light. Across from the bed was another door, with a soft glow at the floor. This looked like Sara's best option at moment for being discovered. If she could reach the door and slip under the crack, she could explore the house, and find a way to be noticed, and finally get some help without being mistaken for a bug and stomped on. Sara scouted the path to the door; a few miscellaneous garments littered the floor, and could provide useful cover should the giantess wake. But there was also the danger of being stepped on without a chance to escape.

Sara pondered for a moment, then slowly crept to the edge of the shadow cast by the bed. A pair of jeans laid crumpled a few yards ahead of her. Sara sprinted towards them, the ache in her ankle having subsided over the night. As she reached the pant leg, Sara pressed her body against the denim, and worked her way around to the opposite side. From there, she had a choice: the bra to her left, or a rumpled shirt a little off to the right. The bra cups pointed up, a pair of domes on the floor. Sara shivered, remembering her trip last night inside them. She trotted over to the shirt, and ran across the silky top until she reached a large fold in the sleeve. As she reached the fold, the door began to quietly creak open. Sara's eyes darted up to the handle as it turned, and quickly dove into the fabric and out of sight. As the door opened, another giantess's head popped through, her cherry red hair bobbing around her shoulders. Sara's jaw dropped as she recognized the towering female. It was Jeanne, a girl from her school.

********

Jeanne slowly opened her sister's door. She had to see if her plan had worked. She craned her neck in to see if Krystal was still asleep. As she opened the door more, she took a few slow steps into the room. Jeanne saw the boots she had given Krystal by the nightstand, and tip-toed over to them. She picked one up and peered inside, looking for any evidence of her little prisoner. Gently tipping the boot and shaking it, Jeanne frowned when nothing appeared. She reached her hand in, and probed the toe of the boot with her fingertips, searching. After several seconds, Jeanne set the boot down, and proceeded to check the other boot. After no success in either boot, Jeanne huffed quietly in frustration. "I'll find you, you little bitch," she muttered.

Jeanne dropped her ninja routine, announcing loudly, "Kriiiiistaaaaal... time to get uuuuuuup..." She strode over the the bed where her sister was laying, and flopped her bum upon the edge of the bed. "C'mon, sis, wake up. You said you'd go for a bike ride with me today before it gets too hot! Wake up!" Krystal emphasized the last words by shaking Krystal's shoulder back and forth, receiving a grumbled "go away" in return. "No, sleep is for the weak, get up Krys!"

"Ughh...fine, I'm up, okay?" Krystal shifted in bed, and lazily pushed her sister's arm away. Why did she commit to a bike ride so early on a Saturday? She sat up and blinked a few times, trying to banish the sleep from her eyes. Krystal stood up slowly and yanwed, stretching her arms slowly above her head. Turning on her heels, she headed for the bathroom to relieve her sleepy bladder.

********

Sara was in shock. She knew Jeanne, they had competed a few days ago for the position of cheerleader captain. Both had practiced for months for the spot, and Sara narrowly won over Jeanne. Ever since then, Jeanne had avoided Sara completely, and when their paths did cross, Sara could see the hatred in Jeanne's eyes.

The shrinking, the entrapment in a boot, Jeanne checking the same boots this morning... it was all starting to make sense to Sara. She didn't know how, but she knew in her heart that Jeanne had something to do with this. Sara cowered back into the shirt fabric, knowing if Jeanne spotted her, she'd be as good as dead.

She didn't have to hide long. As Krystal entered the bathroom, Jeanne swiveled her head, searching the floor for her missing prisoner. After not sighting any motion, she stepped out of the bedroom, closing the door behind her. Sara poked her head out when she heard the door shut, and was relieved that Jeanne was gone. Now she had to get Krystal's attention, and hope that she would be merciful and help. She looked around, and saw a pair of spandex shorts piled against the corner of the bathroom door. Sara crawled out of the shirt folds, and trotted over to the shorts. Before she reached them, the bathroom door swung open. Sara yelped and ducked, diving into the shorts as the door flew overhead. The shorts compressed slightly and folded over as the door opened completely, pinning Sara in the shorts. She grunted and struggled, but the door had pushed against the shorts, and wasn't about to let her wiggle free.

********

Krystal stepped out of the bathroom, and looked around for her gym shorts. She didn't see them anywhere, but they had to be somewhere. Just as she was about to give up, she closed the bathroom door, and grinned. They had been balled up and were hiding behind the door. She stretched out her hand and grabbed them in her fist, and set them on the bed. She bent over and opened her nightstand, and fished out a bright red thong. Krystal hated panty lines, and her gym shorts were notoriously tight on her rear. She tossed the thong on top of the shorts, and began to undress from her pajamas.

********

Sara struggled within the labyrinth of stretchy material. Having been picked up and flung somewhere had flipped her world upside down, and Sara couldn't get a good grip to pull herself out. Finally, she pulled with all her strength, and fell onto her back, landing on the crotch of the shorts. The material smelled of dried sweat, with a hint of ass to them. Sara crinkled her nose as she took a whiff, and looked around to find an exit. She saw a glimmer of light from one of the leg holes, and scampered up to try and get free. As she poked her head out of the pile of spandex, Sara gasped. In front of her was a massive ass, bare in all its glory. Krystal was lifting her shirt up over her head, swaying her hips from side to side. Sara tried to tear her eyes away, but the sheer size of the titanic derriere in front of her was captivating. Sara shook her head violently, trying to snap herself out of it. Suddenly, Krystal began to turn around, and Sara panicked. She climbed out of the shorts as quickly as possible, not wanting to be trapped in them with that huge ass. As soon as she stood, Sara saw Krystal's giant hand reaching down for the pile, ready to pick them up. Sara leaped from the shorts, trying to escape the approaching claw. She landed and tumbled head over heels, stopping on top of a long strip of red. Sara squeaked as her body rushed up towards the sky, the force pushing her into the red lace. As she looked around, Sara began to tremble; she was laying in the middle of Krystal's thong, and was headed straight for the massive crack. Krystal lifted on leg and placed it in the thong, then followed with the other. Sara looked to her side, the floor was a good distance away, but it was her only chance. She tried to steady herself and stand up, but just as she began to push herself up to jump, the thong began its ascent. Sara stumbled onto her stomach, her her body making a tiny impression in the thong. She rolled over just in time to see the massive ass crack begin to consume the bottom of the thong. She braced her arms out in front of her in a vain attempt to save herself from being sucked in, but as her hand made contact with the giant ass, the soft skin simply melded around her arms. Sara felt her arms being forced to her sides, and could feel the heat rising as the thong was wedged deeper. Suddenly, the movement stopped. The cheeks on either side of her pressed against her body, pinning her arms to her sides, and her legs could barely move. Sara couldn't even turn her head to the side, the walls of flesh squished firmly against her cheeks and ears. She opened her mouth and screamed, hoping that somehow Krystal would hear and release her from this nightmare. As she inhaled again to continue screaming, Sara gagged at the smell. The musty smell of sweat was mixed with the foul odor of shit, and Sara nearly threw up. She squirmed with all her might, but hardly caused a ripple in the flesh holding her captive. Sara's struggling slowed as she remembered what Jeanne had said they planned to do this morning: a bike ride. Sara screamed in despair, her pleas muffled by the tons of ass flesh surrounding her. This was going to be a long day.

Chapter End Notes:

Guess who's going for a ride?