- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well, this chapter was SUPPOSED to be up a few days ago, but a certain game with giant robots just came out, and I got distracted. Oopsies...

********

Krystal snickered as Jeanne rolled up next to her at the edge of the pier. "Told you I knew all the shortcuts," she teased.

"No fair, I got stuck behind a bus for 4 blocks! Nobody appreciates cyclists anyway around here." Jeanne pouted as she locked her bike next to Krystal's, and leaned against the railing with her. "Okay, you won, where do you want to eat?" she signed.

Krystal turned away from the ocean, and looked down the pier. Small shops and eateries dotted both sides, the various colors calling out for attention. "Let's see..... how about the place with that green shrimp sign? We've never been there before."

"Feeling adventurous are we? Or are you just picking seafood because it's more expensive?" Jeanne questioned.

"Oh hush, you made the bet, remember? Don't bite off more than you can chew next time!"

"Fine, green shrimp place it is."

The sisters walked away from their bikes, and headed for the quaint little shop. There was a bar facing the ocean, and the two sat themselves at the end nearest the pier railing. Krystal felt a slight squish in her bum as she sat; she definitely had a case of swamp butt going on. Hopefully the sweat wouldn't soak through TOO much before lunch was over. She signed quietly, and began skimming through the menu for something to eat.

********

Sara awoke with a jolt. Krystal had sat down again, trapping Sara's legs against her asshole. Sara tried to roll over and pull herself loose with the thong, but the weight was too much, and held her firmly in place. The thong felt a little cooler than before, the brisk ocean air slowly seeping in through the fabrics. The relief was heavenly compared to the sweltering heat pouring from Krystal's ass crack. Sara leaned into the sweaty thong, trying to enjoy the crisp air gently blowing on her back, trying to find some relief to the short sauna that held her prisoner.

Whatever Krystal was doing was keeping her relatively stationary, which was a blessing and a curse for Sara. While she had time to recover from the brutal squashing she had endured during the bike ride, her legs were still helplessly pinned in Krystal's ass crack, and had fallen asleep from the lack of circulation. Sara knew that once she moved again, things were going to sting as her legs were involuntarily shifted with Krystal's movements. She laid helplessly against the thong. The sweating had slowed down, but she was still soaked in Krystal's ass sweat, and the thong was trapping more of the acrid liquid against her back.

********

Krystal and Jeanne sat at the little diner, enjoying the ocean breeze, and the delicious fried shrimp. The fact that the bar seating allowed them to show off their assets to the boys walking by didn't hurt either, with Jeanne throwing a few come-hither eyes to some of the hot guys as they took a second glance. As they finished their meal and stood up to collect their bikes, Jeanne asked, "want to ride back with me? I won't race this time."

"Nah, I think I'll catch the bus home. Riding on a full tummy would just spell bad news."

"Okay, well, I guess I'll see you at home." Jeanne reached over, giving Krystal a big hug. She slapped her sister's ass before letting go, eliciting a soft yelp from Krystal. Jeanne smirked as she hopped onto her bike, and pedaled off down the pier.

Krystal coiled the bike lock under the seat, and grabbed the handles. She walked her bike to the entrance of the pier, and sat down at the bus stop. Something was still tickling her ass, and was finally starting to bug her. Krystal squeezed her cheeks together, then shifted her weight back and forth between her cheeks, trying to grind out the itch. After several seconds, the irritation subsided, and Krystal leaned back against the advertisement on the bench.

********

Sara felt Krystal begin to walk again, and when she sat down, her entire body was smushed back into the sweaty crack. Sara squirmed as much as she could, trying to get a breath of untainted air. Krystal must have felt her this time, as the massive cheeks began to press tightly together. Sara felt all of the air being squeezed from her lungs, her gaping mouth trying to suck in more precious oxygen. After several grueling seconds, the pressure subsided, and the cheeks began to roll side to side, like a ship on stormy seas. Sara wheezed as her lungs re-inflated, and sputtered as the motion loosened up a bit more sweat, coating her in a fresh layer of salty grime. Sara clawed at the thong, desperate to pull herself to higher ground. Finally, the shifting stopped, and the massive ass leaned back, plowing Sara right back into the ass crack. Sara lay defeated, her arms pinned above her head, and her body compressed between tons of ass yet again.

********

Krystal dozed for a few minutes, almost missing the bus as it pulled up. The driver quickly beeped the horn, jolting Krystal from her nap. She hopped up, and quickly loaded her bike onto the rack on the front of the bus. As she stepped inside, she apologized to the driver and swiped her card to pay. Krystal made her way to the back of the bus, and sat down in an empty row next to the emergency exit. She propped her feet up against the handrail, and leaned back into the seat cushions, settling in for the ride.

********

Sara felt Krystal stand up, releasing the weight from her back. She pulled on the thong, and began to make progress to the waistband. Each step Krystal took shook Sara to her bones, but she pushed on. Finally, she reached the waistband, just as Krystal sat down again. The top of her ass crack leaned into Sara, but didn't pin her like before, allowing her to slowly try and budge the waistband. Sara slid her arms under the elastic, and tried to pry it open. However, the stretchy material was far too strong for her to move. After several feeble attempts, Sara screamed in frustration, kicking her arms and legs in a mini-tantrum. She stopped cold as the waistband above her flew open, and a pair of gigantic fingers filled the sky. Sara barely had time to register what was going on before the digits pressed against her head, driving her a few feet down, and slid her back into the crack. The fingers began to scratch as the crack, roughly rubbing Sara up and down the tight crevice. Sara pushed against the fingernail, hoping to pry herself free, but the pressure on her torso was too great. As the fingers began their retreat, Sara hugged onto the nail, hoping to be pulled with it, but the sweat from Krystal's ass had made everything too slippery to grab. Sara watched in despair as the waistband snapped shut, sealing her in.

********

Krystal looked around, and slipped one hand behind her back. That damn itch was back, and was higher in her ass now. She rubbed vigorously for several seconds, hoping she had finally quelled the itch. As she removed her hand, she rubbed the sweat off her fingers on her leg, hoping nobody would notice. Krystal pulled out her phone, and began texting, hoping to pass the time on the bus ride quickly.

As the bus pulled up to her stop, Krystal stood up and exited, and removed her bike from the rack. She still had about two blocks to go, so she lazily pedaled home, not bothering to push her body. The California sun was already high in the sky, and even the quick ride home brought her body temperature up enough to resume sweating. "I hope I beat Jeanne home, so I can shower quickly," Krystal thought to herself. Jeanne was notorious for taking forever in the shower, usually consuming all of the hot water before Krystal could use it. Sure enough, Jeanne's bike was absent from the garage, signalling the shower was all hers. She leaned her bike against the wall, hanging her helmet from one of the handle bars, dangling by one strap. Krystal pressed the garage button, and watched briefly to ensure the rolling door began to descend before heading inside. Once inside, Krystal made her way to her room, then rifled through her dresser drawers, fishing out some fresh clothes to wear. She piled them on the corner of the bed, and shut her bedroom door, granting herself a sense of privacy. She began to roll up her shirt, sliding it past her breasts and off over her head. Next came the bra, slipping free and releasing the twin peaks. Krystal hooked her thumbs around the waistband of her shorts, and tugged the elastic down below her hips, letting them fall to her feet as gravity took over for her. Finally came the thong. Krystal reached back with one hand, and peeled the sweat-soaked fabric from her ass, dropping it in the pile of sweaty clothes at her feet. She gathered up the clean clothes from the edge of the bed, and headed off to the bathroom for a shower, gently kicking the door closed behind her.

********

Sara felt Krystal's ass cheeks squeeze around her, then relax. As they released their grip on her, the thong began to retreat. Sara was caught off guard, and couldn't get a firm grip on the sweaty band as it slipped away her. Sara was held in place by the massive cheeks, but at least her escape route was finally clear. She began to slowly work her way out of Krystal's crack, reaching forward and grabbing onto the sweaty ass, and pulling her body forward. Each pull was a little easier than the last, as Sara made progress in her escape. As Sara's head finally broke free from between the cheeks, Krystal began to move again, gently squishing Sara with each step. Sara couldn't see where she was headed, but it wasn't hard to guess where a sweaty naked woman would be headed: the shower. Sara renewed her efforts to pull herself free, hoping to fall to a carpet and not a tile surface in the bathroom. Sara knew she didn't have much time when Krystal raised on leg and kicked the door shut behind her.

Chapter End Notes:

Sara might need a good washing too...

Her unaware status will be ending shortly, in the next few chapters I think.