- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Bath time...

********

Sara had freed herself up to her waist when she heard the shower head sputter to life. She had only a few more seconds to break free, and she pushed with all of her might against the soft cheeks. Her body slowly began to slide free, the sweat providing some benefit to Sara for once. As her hips slid free, Sara felt Krystal take a step, and saw a glass door swing shut. She was in the shower. The room quickly began to fill with steam, fogging up the shower door almost immediately. Sara looked down and stopped struggling to get free. Directly below her was the drain, with holes that Sara could easily slip through if she fell. Krystal turned around, her back facing the shower head. As the water soaked into her hair, a torrent of water began rushing down the slope of her back, heading straight for Sara. The waterfall crashed into Sara, almost pulling her loose from Krystal's crack, something Sara ironically didn't want to happen at the moment. She twisted her body, and pressed one arm back between the cheeks, trying to anchor herself until the onslaught of water was over.

********

Krystal ran her fingers through her hair, letting the water soak every follicle. She relaxed her body slightly, the hot water and steamy air soothing her skin. As she gently shook her head, she ran her hands down her sides and hips, gently pressing her ass together. She reached over to the shelf and grabbed her washcloth and body soap, flipping the lid open with a gentle cracking sound. She poured a generous helping of wash into the cloth, and squeezed her hand shut to press the soap into the cloth. The scent of strawberries filled the shower, and Krystal smiled as she closed her eyes, and began to rub the soap all over her body.

********

Sara felt Krystal's hands push her ass together, giving her an unexpected hug with her cheeks. Sara used her free hand to wipe the water from her face, and blinked several times to clear her eyesight. A crack rang out in the shower, followed by the overwhelming smell of fruit. For Krystal, it was the scent of strawberries, but for Sara, the smell was almost overpowering. Sara looked along the curve of Krystal's back, watching her hands pass the bubbly washcloth across every surface of her body. Suddenly, the cloth went out of sight. Sara looked around, but was overtaken from behind by a wall of bubbles. Before she could even scream, Sara was caught up underneath the foam covered cloth, being dragged across acres of Krystal's ass. Sara's lungs burned for air, and she struggled against the coarse fibers, grabbing one in each hand. The cloth pulled away from Krystal's skin, and Sara's face was covered in bubbles the size of her body. She breathed in, feeling lightheaded from the potency of the strawberry scent. The bubbles around her distorted her vision, bending light in all directions. Each bubble provided a fish-eye view of the shower, but Sara couldn't make out where she was headed next. A large tan shape that Sara assumed was Krystal, was getting larger, until all of the bubbles showed it. Sara heard several loud pops all around as the washcloth made contact with Krystal's skin, and Sara sucked in a deep breath before her bubble burst, and she was once against rubbed around. The cloth chafed her arms and legs, turning them bright red. Sara let go of the cloth, and tried to find a hand hold on Krystal's skin. A large bump slid up between Sara's legs, and she stopped sliding as her crotch slammed into the thick protrusion. Sara felt the washcloth slide by along her back, leaving a trail of bubbles behind like a soapy slug. Sara swatted her hand around her face, trying to make an air pocket to replenish her lungs. Her other hand tried to grip to the skin, but her hold was precarious at best. Sara squeezed her legs together, it was like trying to stay on a horse. Through a thin gap in the bubbles, Sara saw Krystal reach for the shower head, and began to rinse herself off. Sara hugged the skin and clamped her legs, desperately trying to not be washed away with the bubbles. Finally, the water stopped, and only trickles of water ran down Krystal's body. Sara opened her eyes, and gasped as she realized her predicament. She was straddling one of Krystal's nipples, with no way down.

********

Krystal rotated the faucet, slowly silencing the shower head. She slid the glass door open, and stepped out onto the little bath mat. Beads of water slid down her curves, some diving to the mat below, soaking in an leaving tiny dark spots behind. Krystal reached for a towel perched on the back of the bathroom door. Her toes stood at the edge of the bath mat, and her torso bent forward as she reached. Krystal hated walking on slippery tile, and leaned forward, her fingers flicking the tail of a towel. She finally grabbed it and tugged, pulling it free from the hook. She wrapped it around her like a cloak, pulling on both ends to press the body of the towel into her back. She ran it along her shoulders, over and under her perky breasts, and down between her legs. As she finished up, she returned the towel to its hook, and began to dress herself.

********

Sara felt the massive boob slid forward as Krystal reached for the towel. She gripped with all her might, trying desperately not to fall to her doom. As Krystal began to dry off, Sara tried to prepare for the inevitable. Sure enough, the towel slid under the tit, causing to rise like a fleshy wave. Sara's eyes bugged out of her skull as the towel made a second pass, this time across the nipples. The coarse fibers brushed against her like ten thousand fuzzy branches, the sheer force knocking her loose from her perch. Sara tumbled down along the length of the towel, rolling among the fibers. They slowed her descent, but she was too disoriented to grab onto anything. Her limbs swung loosely around her, but she could get a grip on the now moist towel. Suddenly, Sara was in free fall; the towel had run out. She screamed briefly before landing on the bath mat, the carpet sparing her spine from being snapped like a toothpick. Sara rolled over onto her back, and gazed at the giantess towering above her. A few droplets of water still dribbled down her back as Krystal finished drying her hair. Sara groaned, her body still recovering from the impact. She winced as she tried to sit up, and failed to notice Krystal shift her legs as she dried them. A shadow fell over Sara, and she looked up to see Krystal's wrinkly sole settle over her. The pad smothered Sara, the wet skin cool and soft, but still heavy and overpowering. Sara was crushed into the mat, her face wedged into a wrinkle. Even though she had just showered, at this proximity Sara could still smell the sour odor of foot. Krystal shifted her weight, letting some of the pressure off of Sara. Krystal moved her foot back and forth slowly in motion with her drying, dragging her wet sole across Sara's poor body. Finally, the foot lifted away, and Sara could take a full breath of air again. The light above her flipped off, and Krystal closed the bathroom door as she left, trapping Sara in darkness. The only light left was from the bottom of the door, trickling in and providing just enough light for Sara to make out the floor. She wiggled her body and sat up, the carpet having formed a tiny imprint of her body being pressed into it. Sara stood shakily to her feet, and brushed her hands across her torso and legs, straightening her foot-ironed shirt out. Sara waded through the bath mat, and began to jog once she hit the tile. She hoped Krystal was still in her room, and maybe could finally notice her.

Chapter End Notes:

Okay, I'm at a crossroads here. Not sure if it'll stay unaware, or if the next chapter will be discovery. And if so, who's gonna find her?

I've been writing chapters completely out of order as ideas come, so I'm working on piecing them together in the background. Once I have that, I'll probably have a dump of 3-4 chapters for you guys!