- Text Size +

In this chapter:   Miranda helps Ana understand the true destruction she has caused while another city suffers.  The three roommates discuss the magnitude of the tiny inhabitants without Jessica.

 

Day 2 – Anastazja & Miranda – 10:06am     

Anastazja closed her bedroom door behind her, “haha right, okay… tiny people… I had a feeling Lacy was weird” she thought.  Ana placed her phone on her desk, she had one hand on the top of the desk chair and removed her running shoes one foot at a time.  Ana took off her tank top and sports bra, she peeled off her socks leaving herself in just white short shorts, she threw her pile of clothes over her shoes lying under her desk.  Ana was still breathing slightly fast and sweat still dripped off her body in a few places.  Ana looked at her rug, she noticed that weird colored mossy substance was still there, there were a few streaks on the corner that looked about where she curled her toes earlier when she woke up.  Ana walked over to the edge of the rug and bent down, now that there was more sunlight in the room she could get a better look, when she bent down a few drops of sweat fell out of her hair and onto a small greyish patch on the rug below.  “I don’t understand… why are there so many colors” she thought to herself. 

She noticed the green and brown more clearly in the light, she noticed grey patches here and there scattered all over the rug.  Ana straightened her back and stood at her full height.  She looked down over her DD breasts to notice a patch of grey close to the edge of the rug right next to her paint chipped blue toes.  Ana wanted to test the moss, she picked up her right foot and lowered it slowly onto the greyish dirt just inches from her toes.  She felt the ball of her foot and toes impact the dirt and moss with the slightest crunch, after a quick twist she dragged her toes through the rest of the grey and onto the green until her skin was on the carpet again. 

Ana looked down to see her toe prints leaving a scar in the moss and dirt, the grey was completely gone and replaced with brown chunks and what looked like the top of the rug.  “Huh, this is so weird…”  Ana pivoted her foot and turned around to look at her sole, her feet were still slightly moist from the running and some of the moss was stuck to her soft skin.  “Well, it’s harmless, I guess I’ll just take a shower, I’ll vacuum it up later....”  Ana thought. 

Ana heard a knock at her door, “Hey, Ana, its Miranda, I need to see you please” Miranda spoke softly behind Ana’s door.

“Hold on” Ana said, she reached under her desk and grabbed her tank top to put it on.  Ana walked to her door to open it.  Miranda walked in and noticed a sweaty Ana. 

“Hey, Ana, how are you… I had to watch where I was stepping on the way over here haha” Miranda giggled. Miranda placed herself next to Ana’s desk and looked around at her room, Miranda admired her simple decorations.

“I am okay, what do you mean watch your step?”  Ana said curiously. Ana looked down at her rug again, she could have sworn she saw tiny flickers of white and yellow on some of the other grey patches. 

“You know… the tiny people around, have you noticed any?” Miranda smiled brightly at Ana waiting for her to respond.  Miranda was hoping this would help her connect with this beautiful foreign girl. 

“You guys, you have to stop speaking nonsense, first Lacy, now you.  I do not know why you speak about tiny people.”  Ana was stern, something she refused to believe what was happening.  She looked down into Miranda’s eyes and studied her. 

“Ana, I’m not lying, they are all over the place, I have some in my room, I just want to see if-” Miranda looked across the rug in Ana’s room, she noticed a mossy substance, she saw the grey patches spread out and the intricacy of the patterns, it reminded her of small crystals.  Miranda saw small ridges and upheaved marks along the edges of the rug.   “Ana, I need to look at something…”  Miranda walked to the edge of the rug, she lowered her body slowly and sat down on the carpet, she spread her covered legs outward spanning the top end of the rug, her feet just barely bordering the rug on either side.  Miranda adjusted her crop top and focused on the details below her. 

“Ehh... Miranda, what are you doing?” Ana said in her thick accent confused, she walked over and stood just behind Miranda’s left leg. 

“I just want to see something…”  Miranda started to whisper again.  Miranda leaned forward stretching her back to get a good view of the rug a few inches from her face.  Miranda studied that largest grey patch near the center of the rug, she saw what could have resembled the same grid layout as the city in her room, but it was way smaller.  “No… this can’t be,” she thought.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 2 – Baleares – 10:10am

Albury was in total panic, all 1.8 million citizens of the city were feeling the tremors from the colossal redhead’s steps, she didn’t speak, and she loomed in the distance miles above everything.  Everyone was still getting the news about the town of Braidwood being destroyed earlier by the same woman, they feared a similar fate.  Almost every citizen was frozen in awe as they saw her undress, tens of thousands tried to find any means of escaping to the outskirts and countryside.  The people all across Baleares noticed her eyes looking at them, but nobody could tell exactly where. 

Albury was one of the cities closest to the border making the people increasingly worried about their vulnerability.  She stripped down into nothing but white shorts, her enormous breasts glistened in the sunlight with the sweat covering her body, people thought it was heavenly to see such a titanic goddess almost nude, others thought it was truly the end of all things.  The tremors got worse as she stepped closer to the edge of the border and to Albury, many people fell down and a few weak structures collapsed.  The people of the city and its surrounding areas couldn’t fathom the height of this girl, they looked up her entire body, and the people closest to her feet couldn’t see over her massive tits, the cities further inland could barely see her face and piercing green eyes.  The people were nervous, she bent down at insane speeds and lowered her face within a few miles above Albury. 

Hundreds of thousands of already terrified people looked up to see two falling translucent objects coming at them with blistering speed, before anybody could react, they crashed into the city in a horrifying splash.  The first drop hit the metropolitan area directly, the salty liquid crashed through buildings and onto the streets below, the people directly under the bead were instantly smashed from the sheer weight and force, their bodies pulverized into red globs in the rushing liquid.  The rest of the warm liquid went rushing outward in every direction sweeping thousands of cars and people off the streets like dirt, the current from the outward motion of liquid caused the survivors submerged in the stream to smash against the still standing structures with unrelenting force.

The second drop impacted a few miles from downtown towards the farmlands, the tidal wave of pungent sweat rushed outward through the forests and towards the hilly areas.  The highway close by the farmlands heading towards the capital city of Baleares was oversaturated with cars filled with people.  The passengers had no time to run as they felt the shockwave of force from the impact of the water immediately followed by a tsunami wave rushing towards them.  Some tried exiting their vehicles only to get instantly swept away or pinned against another car from the force, hundreds died instantly, but most of the people just drowned in their cars as they tumbled and whirled around submerged and trapped without hope.    

As people ran towards anywhere, they thought was safe they noticed the giantess rise back to her full height.  Those that were still paralyzed with fear saw her pick up her foot rising miles in the air above them, the shadow casted over Albury and its entirety.  The sole of her foot came closer, many people just gave up and dropped to their knees as the shadow grew darker, the horrid smell from her feet began to waft over the city and its surrounding areas making some people gag out of pure sensory overload.  The ball of her foot impacted the tallest buildings, shattering and collapsing them instantly as the debris rained down from above, the bordering neighborhoods and all its people started to feel the dread of death come over them as she started to slowly press her soles and toes into the ground. 

The silence was deafening for the survivors, after the initial tremor from the impact died off the people began to realize the only reason they survived is because they were spared between the gaps of her toes.  Over a million people died when she set the ball of her foot and her toes down on Albury.  The survivors started to find their feet when they heard a chilling earth-grinding noise, the goddess began to twist her foot and drag outwards towards the border.  Everyone that wasn’t already red pulp against her flesh or stuck in the debris on her foot became embedded in the upheaved earth or smeared against the wall of miles long sweaty flesh of the goddess as she grinded her sole into the dirt.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 2 – 10:20am - Anastazja, Miranda, and Lacy.

“Ana, this isn’t a toy, this is what I was saying about the tiny people, only these guys are like… way smaller than mine, I can’t even see them actually.”  There was a serious tone in Miranda’s whisper. 

“What do you mean mine?”  Ana was confused.

“I have an entire tiny city in my room, and I take care of them, they’re mine.” Miranda whispered still transfixed on the largest set of grey crystals towards the center of the rug.  “Did you look at this?  Did you touch it?” Miranda asked.

“It is just dirt… it cannot be people… right?  I touched it earlier before you got here, it was uhh, how you say, crunch? Yes?”  Ana started to play innocent, she put her hands behind her back and looked down. 

“You need to see my city to understand like what’s happening.  I’ll explain more in my room, just follow me and watch your step.”  Miranda scooted back unknowingly causing huge tremors across the rug as she dragged her ass backwards across the carpet.  She got up slowly and grabbed Ana’s hand to lead her out of her room.  Miranda carefully stepped across the floor of the living room and common area keeping an eye out for tiny objects on the floor, she still held Ana’s hand like a mother guiding a child. 

“I remember feeling crunch this morning under my shoe before I went on run, does that mean I killed people?”  Ana was following Miranda’s exact movements. 

“I… I don’t know, I hope not… Oh shit!”  Miranda let go of Ana’s hand when she noticed her door was left wide open.  Miranda and Ana stepped into Miranda’s room, they both heard her shower was turned on, as they stepped closer to the main area of her room, they heard the shower turn off and the curtains pull back from behind the bathroom door.  Ana gasped as she saw the city across Miranda’s desk.  Miranda waited to see who would come out of her bathroom. 

“Oh my god!”  Ana shouted in Ukrainian.  She took a few steps with her long legs towards Miranda’s desk.  She noticed everything, the streets, the buildings only a few inches tall, and the specks just barely moving around below, then she remembered the specks from the restaurant and it all finally started to make sense.  “But why would they be even smaller in my room?” she thought. The bathroom door opened and out stepped Lacy covered in a towel, her hair still soaked and her exposed skin glistening.

“Why are you in my room again?”  Miranda stood by her bed with her arms crossed. 

“I needed to use your shower; something is… off with mine.”  Lacy said, she adjusted the towel around her torso and tucked it in so that she could move her arms about freely. 

“What’s wrong with it?”  Miranda asked, arms still crossed, she had a slightly disappointed look on her face, she thought of how vulnerable and afraid her people must have been when they were alone with Lacy, she prayed Lacy didn’t interact with them. 

“It’s weird, almost as if an entire piece of land is on the floor of my bathtub, they’re so much smaller than my cities and yours, I didn’t touch them, I need to figure out what to do, sorry for using your shower, I should have asked, but I heard you go into Ana’s room” Lacy smiled, in her mind she didn’t really care about asking Miranda, she was still on a high from imposing herself over Miranda’s city in such a dominating way. 

“It’s okay, what do you mean smaller?  Hey, Ana, that sounds familiar” Miranda started smiling now and uncrossed her arms, she looked over at Anastazja looming over Ashton City.  “Ana, get back, seriously!”  Miranda’s smile disappeared and her eyebrows lowered, she felt angry, she didn’t want anyone else touching her city anymore, the close call with Lacy was enough.  Miranda already felt so attached and responsible for the tiny people in her room. 

Anastazja was in her own world, the pure shock and realization of all this happening was paralyzing.  Her hands death gripped Miranda’s desk chair, she forgot to blink her eyes, and her mouth was wide open.  “This means my rug is full of small cities… I… I killed people… with my feet?  This is happening… what do I do?” Ana thought, her mind could not stop running, she pictured the countless people terrified without any place to be safe under her sole as she lowered it on to them. 

“Anastazja?”  Lacy said, “Are you alright?”  Ana didn’t say anything still, she was trying to process this in her own way.  “What do you have in your room?”  Lacy asked. 

“She has an entire rug full of a land like how you described your bathtub.”  Miranda looked at Ana.  Miranda was positive Ana wouldn’t try anything with Ashton City, so she sat on her bed and started checking her phone for messages.

“Well, I’m going back to my room real quick, when Jessica gets back we all need to talk about this, okay?”  Lacy backed out of Miranda’s room and returned to her own room to prepare for her special day.

Meanwhile, Anastazja was staring blankly at Ashton City, her world was shattered, and the realization that she might have killed an unknown amount of people was intensely weighing on her conscious.  Ana had her elbows propped up on the edge of Miranda’s desk so that she could hold her head up, she was unknowingly bend over revealing her large and sweaty breasts to the city and all of its people.  Miranda gently tapped Ana on her back, “Hey, you can talk to me if you want.”  Miranda was eager to see what Ana thought about this.  Ana backed away from Miranda’s desk, Miranda noticed that Ana’s eyes seemed to be watering up.

“I just need to be alone, please…”  Ana said, her head lowered and her face becoming blushed red.  Ana returned to her room muttering some words in her native language and closing Miranda’s door behind her…