- Text Size +

In this chapter:  Jessica fully immerses herself into the role of a cruel goddess as she takes on a military engagement from the tiny city occupying her closet. 

 

Day 2 - 1:19pm - Jessica

Jessica returned to the apartment excited with a few shopping bags from expensive and upscale stores.  She sat the bags down on the doormat next to her feet outside and retrieved the key from her purse.  Jessica opened the front door of the apartment slowly hoping not to attract any unwanted attention from the others. Jessica picked up her bags, she was thankful that she didn’t see any of her roommates inside at that moment.  Jessica was upset that her mother wouldn’t allow her to have her own place saying that she needed to live with other people her age to get some perspective on her life; a perspective in which she would gain from dominating the speck sized people around the apartment and the miniature city in her walk-in closet, the power of life and death would be determined beneath her feet and by her divine will as she pleased and demanded.  As Jessica’s sandals slapped against the wood flooring of the apartment towards her room, she thought of her mother that would be visiting the apartment in a few days and what that would mean for her and the tiny insignificant people around. 

She wasn’t particularly thrilled about her mother visiting in the near future, thinking about all the harsh punishments she received while growing up and how it changed her through her teenaged years, she attempted to think of good memories that she had with her mother, but it was becoming difficult.  Jessica was so transfixed on thoughts about her mother that she almost lost sight of why she went shopping in the first place, Jessica threw her bags on her bed and started to completely undress.

Jessica began to take out the items she purchased from the bags and laid them down carefully on her bed. As Jessica looked at her new things spread out across her bed and a wicked smirk began to part her lips.  Jessica slowly put on an elegant white swing dress that ended around her mid-thigh, the drapery on the dress reminded of her traditional Greek robes that were depicted for goddesses through architecture and sculptures of ancient times and art. Jessica put on her gleaming jewelry that she wore the previous night as well.  

Jessica fixed her hair and adjusted her dress; she decided to go bra-less and without any panties.  Jessica sat on her bed and began to roll her new lace garter stockings up her legs, she then removed one of the larger boxes from the bag and opened it.  Jessica revealed a brand-new pair of red stiletto high heel pumps, her favorite thing she bought that day.  “This is gonna be the most fun I’ve had in a while… hmmm… what to do first…?”  She thought as she placed the expensive heels on her feet one by one. 

The Latina opened her bathroom door and checked herself out in the mirror, with a few clicks from the heels on the tiled floor Jessica rotated her body around so that she could look at herself from all angles.  Satisfied with her goddess-like outfit and looks Jessica left her bathroom and approached her large and spacious closet.  She opened the door wide and stood with her hands crossed over her chest and her legs spread apart slightly, she peered down at the tiny city below that took up nearly all the space on the floor of her closet, seeing her footprint from when she stepped on a section of the residential area earlier, “Oh my… I forgot I stepped on some of you earlier… haha oops, oh well.” Jessica said as her smile began to widen.   

Jessica began to lean the weight of her right foot back on the stiletto heel and tap her foot down a few times on the carpet like an annoyed deity, her toe tapping was causing a few terrifying tremors to rock the city just inches from her feet.  “I have an idea… since I’m feeling somewhat benevolent this afternoon I will propose unto you a deal, hmm?  I’m thinking depending on the color of the shoes I wear will determine how I treat you for that day… how does that sound?”  "Worshippers… I like that," Jessica thought in the heat of the moment.  “For example, today I’m wearing brand new red heels… I’m thinking the color red means I will-” Jessica’s halted her words when she noticed white jet streams and black smoke on the ground in front of her high heel-clad feet.  Tiny explosions lit up her ankles and shoes making her stockings glow as well as the front of her red heels.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 2 – 1:23pm - Trebizand

            “Fire!  Fire!  Fire everything!”  The words from the commandant of the Trebizand Royal Army echoed through every military vehicle in the vicinity.  Tank commander Shaheed gave the order to his gunner to open fire.  Shaheed lost his beloved fiancé when “Goddess Jessica” in her act of mighty divinity placed her foot upon a residential section of the city earlier that day crushing their house into a dusty crater under her soft and fleshy heel; Shaheed replayed the last words he said to his fiancée before he was called into contingency over and over again in his mind as the thunderous sound from the tank cannon knocked him out of his bewilderment. 

"Fucking bitch," Shaheed thought, his distraction was ended after hearing the immense amount of fire power ring out from the ground and the air just outside the composite plating of the tank, Shaheed opened the hatch of the heavy tank to peak his head out and look at the fight on their huge battlefield on the sandy outskirts of the city. 

          The Trebizand military positioned themselves on the very border of the massive city and the carpet of the closet in order to reduce collateral damage. The first thing Shaheed saw was dozens of heavily armed helicopters floating a few hundred feet above him while emptying their payload towards the young girl’s massive red heels. He saw titanic war planes circling the fight above firing heavy cannons towards Jessica’s stocking covered shins.  Thousands of soldiers took cover behind the tanks and rocket artillery firing their rifles aimlessly towards the body of the 10 mile tall, colossal woman. 

Shaheed noticed a grey and white smoke from the intense weapon unloading start to wander and drift across the vast plain between them and the girl’s mountain sized toes nearly blocking the view in all directions.  The heat from the rocket artillery and the tank shells started to put things into perspective for Shaheed and his crew.  “Fucking hell!  Are we even hurting her!?”  The gunner yelled in between another concussive tank volley.

“Yeah… yeah we are…”  Shaheed was lying, he saw a shadow grow darker and closer above them, he knew it was the end of his time, at least he knew it would be quick and that his spirit would find his fiancée soon, in his last words he hoped to remedy the fear of his crew before the young woman began to speak and decide the fate of thousands of courageous men and women fighting for the proud city of Trebizand.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 2 – 1:28pm – Jessica

            As the miniscule explosions lit up Jessica’s heels and legs, she giggled to herself.  “Ahem… As I was saying…”  Jessica didn’t even care about the military fighting her, she barely felt anything from even the largest weapons that the tiny army had.  “I was going to say the color red meant servitude and worship which totally means you had a chance to survive, but seeing as you think you’re brave enough to attack me, I’m thinking the color red will mean punishment and death from now on…”  Jessica couldn’t contain herself anymore.  She uncrossed her arms and stepped in closer to the closet standing ominously above the military. 

Her legs straddled on either side of the tiny battlefield revealing a neck-bending look upwards of her smooth light brown legs all the way to the abyss of her nether region surrounded by the draping and beautiful white dress.  She was miles tall to them, the military started shooting directly up at her now towards her panty-less crotch.  Jessica resumed tapping her right foot down on the carpet, she noticed that it cleared the grey smoke away so that she may have a look at her brave little warriors.  A few explosions started to tickle Jessica’s labia as she cooed in amusement, “Hmmm... that feels so good, I definitely made the right choice in attire, don’t you all think so?”  Jessica’s earthquake causing foot tapping began to slow and finally cease.  “I wonder how many of your soldiers I can fit under the heel of my pretty new pumps.”  Jessica’s laugh grew menacingly loud and the explosions on her sex started to make her deliciously aroused. 

Jessica slowly lifted her right foot and hovered it above the spread-out military of her tiny city.  She rotated her ankle around to tease the army, up and down slowly as the soldiers fired up at the bottom of her expensive high heels.  Jessica was feeling so powerful and hot that she started to lift up the bottom of her dress above her waistline in pure sexual distraction with her left hand revealing more of her sex to the demoralized specks below.  Jessica reared her head back and closed her eyes out of pure jubilance.  She lowered the stiletto heel onto a large group of tanks, artillery, and helpless soldiers. The mile long foot hung menacingly above the rest of the military as they watched their comrades smashed under the tiniest piece of the young woman’s heel.  The stiletto heel flattened dozens of the speck sized soldiers and crushed a few tanks into twisted bloody heaps.  Jessica bit her lip as she felt the feint crunch beneath the heel of her brand new “death and punishment” shoes. 

Jessica opened her eyes once more and focused her goddess-like gaze upon the largest group of vehicles and soldiers.  With her left hand still holding up the bottom of the dress, Jessica raised her right foot once more.  “You’re all so pathetic, the heel of my shoe ended the meaningless lives of your friends…”  Jessica grew wet deep inside her sex as her left hand lowered to her labia. 

Jessica saw the smoke trail off the bottom of her high heels and grew so ever more powerful in her mind.  “Drop to your knees and pray and maybe I won’t end the rest of you…”  Jessica left hand started to softly stroke the outer wall of her sex making her moan ever so quietly as her right foot dangled over the largest group of the speck-sized forces.  “It’s hard to see you kneeling when I can barely see you at all… that means punishment… I want to feel you though… under my feet…”  Jessica said immediately letting out a soft moan once more.

The Latina retracted her left hand and placed her dress down back to its normal length.  She then placed her right foot back beside her left without harm to any of the military, apart from the small quake from her delicate step back.  Jessica removed her heels one foot at a time and tossed them back towards her bed.  Jessica felt the carpet under her stocking clad feet and wriggled her toes in amusement. The see-through fabric revealed her red painted nails.  “Oh, still red… I guess we all know what that means now, huh?”  Jessica picked up her right foot once more and hovered her stocking covered feet above the tiny specks that were still firing everything they had at the bottom of her sole.  “You are brave, I’ll give you that, too bad bravery won’t save you from me …” Jessica felt the tingles go down her spine again as she lowered the ball of her foot and her toes onto the concentrated group of specks, their bloody remains now stuck to the bottom of her stockings.  She twisted her toes left and right until she felt satisfied grinding the bodies and metal of the tanks under her soles, her wicked grin grew almost painful from the amount of pleasure that caused her to smile. 

Jessica began to drag her toes around the border of the city and the carpet plowing through some of the remaining specks without mercy, “Ugh, I hope you don’t leave stains in the carpet, I’d have to pay for that, you know.”  Jessica returned her right foot next to her left, “Oh! I still see some!”  Jessica said, like a child in a candy shop.  Jessica started to wriggle and curl the toes of her left foot forward across the carpet until her toes were looming over the last group of concentrated military personnel. 

Her foot thousands of feet wide covered them all in a dark and ominous shadow, the stench of her feet masked by that “new clothes” smell of her stockings was the last bit of sense the soldiers had, that unfamiliar smell of death and hopelessness as some of the soldiers reached their hands up as if it would protect them from her wrath.  She curled her toes slowly and without care until she felt the slightest pops between her toes and the stockings, the remains of tanks and soldiers now lie as residue between the gaps in her toes and the fabric of the brand-new stockings.

“Death and punishment…”  Jessica whispered as she dragged her feet back and stepped out of the closet.  Jessica closed the door slowly still leaving the light on inside.  Jessica was so turned on now that she needed something to satisfy her right then, she jumped on her bed, her heart beating rapidly, and her breathing became hyper and deep.  Jessica laid on her bed with her legs spread and dress pulled up above her waist, the glow of the high afternoon sun through the cheap blinds lit up her body.  

Jessica began to finger herself intensely and quickly, her moans grew louder as she neared an erupting climax, her head reared back over her pillow and her dark brunette hair spread out, she thought of how her heels must have looked to the speck sized people as it hovered above them, the shadow that she herself casted over them and how terrifyingly beautiful she must have appeared to them, a true goddess.  Jessica made sure that her city could hear her pleasure herself.  Jessica finished in a moment of heavy breathing and total physical satisfaction that left tingles all over her body.  “They’re lucky I didn’t use them as my toys…” she thought.  Jessica began to shuffle and bury herself under her blankets when she heard a door slam outside her bedroom.  “Fuck… I don’t want them to talk to me now…  I need to figure out what color shoes I’ll wear later…”  Jessica smirked under her covers and grabbed her phone, she had to make sure that a picture of herself posing in her new outfit made it to her social media…