- Text Size +

 

In this chapter:  Beleares attempts to land a communication crew on Ana while she sleeps so they can get her attention and put an end to the destruction of their country. 

 

Day 2 – Beleares and Anastazja

            Saint Yves, the capital of Beleares was situated at the very center of Anastazja’s rug, the now 35 million people belonging to the state have seen horrors and atrocities committed by a 19-year-old girl that imposed over them by dozens of miles, horrors that resulted in the death of around 3 million in Albury and Braidwood.  Saint Yves holding 10 million people within its bounds in one of the largest cities from their world.  Ana’s feet could easily cover the entire capital in two steps alone.  There was no real structure of order anymore, riots and total chaos erupted in the streets, they ignored the military trying to enact martial law under direct orders from the chancellor of the nation. 

 Everyone stopped dead in their tracks when they felt the violent rumbling resume, nearly everyone looked up to see the massive girl with auburn hair and piercing green eyes come around the corner of the room, she was back.  Some people didn’t want to look up anymore, they simply closed their eyes and just accepted that they might be carelessly trampled under her soles.  The quakes from her steps grew more tremendous as she strode closer to her bathroom.  Many noticed a blank expression on her face, she seemed disturbed by her thoughts.  She stepped over the corner of the rug and entered her bathroom, many people were thrown to the ground when her foot impacted near the border of the rug, the soft flesh of her feet dominating the sky as she closed the door behind her. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            Anastazja returned to her room, she felt sticky and gross still from her run in the morning, after seeing the city on Miranda’s desk she realized that she may have killed an unknown amount of minuscular people.  The thoughts of the pops and crunches she felt under her sweaty feet when she gently pressed the ball of her foot on the small grey patch that was a city made her mind run over and over, her expression stoic, and her eyes blank with no emotion.  She stepped over her rug and closed the bathroom door behind her, she undressed and looked at herself in the mirror as the water in her shower began to heat up. 

 She studied her own green emerald eyes and tried to feel something, anything but pure guilt and anxiety, but she couldn’t.  Ana pulled the curtain back and stepped into her shower.  All 6’1” of Ana stood naked in her bathtub as the hot water ran down her body.  The shower head was slightly too low for Ana’s height, so she sat on the floor of her bathtub and curled her long legs up to her chest.  The warm water fell all over her washing off dried sweat, bloody residue that was formerly people, and debris from what was once a city.  She rested her head on her thighs and began to quietly cry in her tub.  Her tears blended into the warm water that rained down on her beautiful face. 

            Ana tried to think of her home back in the Ukraine, she thought of her caring parents that let her grow into the woman that she wanted to be, she thought of how she missed her older sister, how close they were, she tried to latch onto memories of them playing in the thick snow throughout winter.  She cried more when she remembered her dad driving through the snow-covered streets just to get her to volleyball practice when she was just a young teenager.  She regretted all the times she lost her temper and threw tantrums, Ana still tried to be mindful of her outbursts now because her loving parents never deserved to see her that way.

            A few minutes passed when Ana reached out and turned off the water, she sat still in the tub starting to dry and become cold, she just wanted to feel something else in that moment, about ten minutes went by and Ana started to shiver, she decided that she just wanted some rest and that maybe some sleep would calm her down.  She stepped out of the shower and started to warm her body with a towel, she dried her hair as best as she could and dropped the fluffy towel on to the tile, she opened the door of her bathroom slowly and tip-toed to her bed making sure she stepped around the rug as carefully as possible, she laid on her bed face up, slightly wet and fully naked, the sunlight shining through the window lighting up her body and warming her faintly, Ana stared blankly up at the ceiling of her room without moving, her naked body began to completely dry. After half an hour Ana fell into an uneasy and tense sleep.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            One of the biggest efforts for survival was taking place while Ana was asleep, dozens of war planes loaded with scientists, engineers, and elite soldiers began their long ascent above the bed.  It took almost half an hour to for the planes at full speed to gain the altitude necessary to climb over the bottom end of the bed.  The goal was to deploy enough noticeable lights and sound devices on Ana’s body that she would recognize their efforts to communicate.  When the planes cleared the end of the bed, they saw the underside of two massive bare feet reaching towards the ceiling, while the heels of her feet rested on the sea of blankets and sheets below them.   

The planes began making their way through the gateway that was in between her feet, the cargo planes did not have windows for all the passengers to see what was going on outside, but the pilots were completely mesmerized by the size of the feet, they could see each detail up close, the grooves and patterns of the skin seemed like living artwork to some of the pilots.  They pilots lined up 2 by 2 as they made their way above the canyon between her long athletic legs.  The soft glow of the sun revealed her massive sex miles in the distance from the planes as they passed the round hills of her knees on either side of them, the small amount of fuzz from the trimmed red hair on her sex seemed like forest on fire to the pilots about to pass over it.  The pilots started to cross the plateau of her massive midriff and toned stomach, the sun showed just enough light to cast a shadow barely exposing her abs a few miles below the planes. 

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            The red light flashed throughout the interior of the planes and the passengers began to ready their equipment, they stood up from their cramped seats stretching their legs for the first time in a while.  The bay door opened on the back of the plane slowly, but surely revealing the vast fleshy plains of Ana’s abdomen.  One scientist in particular paid attention to her navel, the belly button was the largest cavern that he has ever seen, and it could swallow entire towns he thought.  The planes took a sharp turn upwards so that they could maneuver above her colossal breasts.  The scientist looked back at the other planes following suit on the sharp incline towards the ceiling, he noticed that the engineers began to drop the large machines that were tied down to the floor of the plane, one by one the large crates and machines fell out of the back of the plane with parachutes deploying soon after.  The scientist knew it was his turn soon. 

The green light flashed, and the personnel was ordered to jump out, the scientist never thought in his life that he would be jumping out of a plane.  He began to freefall towards the girl as his chute struggled to open, he finished screaming and opened his eyes wide, he saw Ana’s massive breasts growing closer and closer as he fell towards them, he couldn’t deny that he became a bit aroused as his parachute finally deployed successfully, he looked up to see hundreds of other parachutes descending towards the peachy and warm skin of Ana’s breasts.  “Holy shit, we forgot to account for her breathing,” he muttered to himself. 

           The engineers crawled and walked across the skin of her breasts and began to unwrap the cargo, they revealed loudspeakers and the brightest lights they could acquire, walking across the surface was like stepping foot on a new planet, and at least, the breasts seemed like the size of planets to the specks at that moment.  The planes veered off in the distance to return to Saint Yves, the capital of Beleares.  The chest ascended and down in a steady rhythm, some engineers couldn’t control the shift in balance and tumbled off the side of the miles wide breasts to smash onto the ocean of silky sheets thousands of feet below.  Ana began softly speaking in her sleep in her native language of Ukrainian, the words sounded guilty and overbearing with regret.  The vibrations from her voice again caused many of the microscopic people on her boobs to lose balance, some tumbled down into her cleavage with broken bodies barely clutching onto life while in the vast valley between her breasts as her breathing lifted them up and down as they lay suffering and immobile. 

A few moments passed and hundreds of elite soldiers and lucky scientist were still holding on, the machines started to activate, and the lights began to power on.  An engineer found himself on the ridges on one of Ana’s areolas, he was facing the summit of one of Ana’s mountain sized nipples, he began to power on the sound device as the resonating shockwave from the dozens of other speakers began to blast noise at their max volume possible, and the ringing was unbearable to the soldiers and scientists still left on the top of her delicate chest.  The few hundred people left covered their ears, suddenly the body of Anastazja shook and vibrated, she was waking up, the plan was working.  

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            Ana was having a nightmare, her guilty conscience showed her scenes of flattened people and crushed cities, blood covered her face as she began to shake and scream within her dream.  A tiny ringing started to faze Ana out of her terrorizing vision.  Ana slowly opened her eyes and brought her elbows together to reach her hands up to rub her groggy eyes.  She unknowingly pressed her DD breasts together smashing dozens of already injured people into a bloody pulp in her cleavage between the massive globes of naked flesh.  Ana looked down to notice really small bright lights flashing in her direction and a feint buzzing noise emanating from atop her breasts.  “What the...” she whispered.  “Are you… on me?” she said, her thick accent rang out across to all the people on her body. “No… No!  Get the fuck off of me!”  She shouted; the blasting noise of her rage filled words instantly deafened all the people still clinging on to her massive tits. 

The soundwaves sent a few more innocents tumbling down off the mountain sized nipples and crashing onto the skin of her toned upper abdomen.  Ana in a rage filled moment of confusion reached both her hands up and grabbed both of her breasts with her palms.  She moved her hands up and down in a violent wiping motion making sure she didn’t miss any of the tiny specks.  She saw incredibly microscopic red streaks appear across her boobs; the crimson streaks seemed to glow in the evening sunlight. 

 

            Anastazja balled up her fists and began hitting the mattress beside her body in anger, she kicked her feet out up and down in frustration, slamming the heels of her feet against the cushioning at the end of her bed, “what the fuck were they doing to me?” she thought.   “If I don’t move, they crawl on me, if I move, they die, there is no winning.” She said out loud in Ukrainian.  Ana still angry at the situation looked at her breasts once more, the red streaks glowing across her skin made her even angrier, the guilt and regret faded out from her mind.  She wanted to figure out how to deal with this problem without hurting anyone else.  Ana stood up and walked to her closet, she didn’t care how heavy her steps were, she got dressed in relaxing clothes and stepped into the living room, she began to shout at the other roommates that they needed to all discuss the issue, “Everyone, I need to speak with you all, we have to make difficult decisions now, okay?”  Her thick accent echoed through the apartment as all the bedroom doors began to open one by one…