- Text Size +

 

In this chapter:  Lacy’s girlfriend Kiyoko is introduced as they have an intimate night between two cities at their mercy. 

 

Day 2 – Lacy and Kiyoko

            Lacy twisted the knob and opened the door; she saw her amazing girlfriend standing in the doorway with a wide and bright smile on her face.  Anastazja returned to her room and Miranda hung around the kitchen to process the discovery of a seemingly vast microscopic country under the table in the living room. 

            Kiyoko Sazaki “Ki” was a petite woman at 5’3” she was born to two Japanese parents that moved to the US just before her mother gave birth 24 years ago for her father’s career.  Kiyoko was the first in her family to speak English, her parents still taught her Japanese as they wanted her to embrace her heritage.  Kiyoko was an excellent student until she started her last few years of high school when she began to focus her attention on her social life and having more fun.  Her grades gradually slipped, and her parents took out their rage on her, Ki graduated high-school still and moved out of her parents’ house soon after, she still hardly speaks to them.  She moved around the country making money as a semi-professional model, her thin frame and gorgeous features made it easy for her to land modeling jobs wherever she wanted.  Kiyoko met Lacy when she was 22 making Lacy 19 at the time, Lacy’s tattoo on her upper arm of Japanese style cherry blossoms caught Ki’s attention while she was working part time at a small café in Lacy’s hometown. 

The two hit it off and became really close fast, both confessing a deeper connection after a few months of friendship, it was hard at first, they were not used to that type of relationship, but the more they worked at it the more the attraction and romantic feelings flowered.  Lacy and Kiyoko spent the next few years together while they fell into a deeply passionate love, they understood each other and rarely fought, true soulmates as it so appeared in each other’s beautiful eyes. 

            Lacy saw Ki standing in the doorway, Ki had short and shaggy platinum blonde dyed hair that ended at her jawline.  Behind her bangs and black rimmed glasses was her dark brown eyes and perfect eyebrows, the eyeshadow and mascara made her eyes glow from the interior light coming from inside the apartment.  Lacy saw her perfect wide smile shine with her lush pink lips parted.  A tiny diamond on her nose piercing on the left side of her nostril.  Ki was wearing a dark blue flannel with the sleeves rolled to her elbows up so that Lacy could see her beautiful sleeve of tattoos on her left arm, the intricate Japanese waves and koi fish were so colorful and detailed.  Ki wore black short shorts exposing her perfectly petite thighs, Lacy kept scanning her stunningly beautiful alternative girlfriend, “You’re wearing the shoes I got you!” Lacy shouted with excitement.  Ki had on a pair of brand-new custom-made high-top sneakers, they were all white with black trimmings and eyelets, Lacy had a special tiny Japanese flag etched into the suede of each shoe, the leather insides rested just above Kiyoko’s ankles. 

            Kiyoko’s brand-new shoes squeaked while Lacy led her by the arm to her bedroom.  Kiyoko looked at Miranda staring at the coffee table strangely, “You’re not going to introduce me?” Ki said confused. 

“Naw, no time, I’m just really happy to see you” Lacy said, she made sure Ki was inside her room and closed the bedroom door behind her making sure it was locked.  Lacy looked into Ki’s eyes through the clear frames of her glasses.  “Are you ready to see them?”  Lacy smirked at Ki.

“Of course, I’ve been waiting all day!”  Ki couldn’t contain her excitement, Ki grabbed Lacy’s hand with her fingers with white painted nails.   Lacy started guiding Ki around her room, showing her posters of her favorite bands and other decorations that she had set up.  Finally, Lacy stepped up to her desk chair with Ki, they both looked down at the miniature city that spread out across the seat of her flat desk chair.

“These guys haven’t figured out how to talk to me yet, I haven’t really paid attention to them” Lacy said, she watched Ki’s eyes pop and glow with interest.  Ki lowered her face down to the chair and watched the city operate, the inches tall buildings and the winding roads spread out on such a small and vulnerable space.

“I… you weren’t kidding…”  Ki said, Lacy grabbed her by the hand again and pulled her up, Lacy liked being a little aggressive with Ki, it turned them both on.  Lacy led Ki over to Biraal City where Lacy befriended Elle earlier that day. 

“This is Biraal City, there’s a young girl that lives here that I relate to, let’s just say I’ve had some… uhh… fun with the rest of them” Lacy turned to Ki and winked making Ki giggle and blush.  “There’s one more thing I have to show you” Lacy tugged at Ki’s beautiful, tattooed arm and led her into the bathroom, she pulled the curtains, making Kiyoko gasp at the strange sight, “This is like a little country… I don’t know much about them; I actually haven’t even looked at them that much either” Lacy said, awkwardly grinning a bit. 

“It’s actually really beautiful, something so small… so easily breakable… I wonder what we look like to them...”  Ki giggled and took off her glasses, setting them on the sink of the bathroom. 

“Hey, go lay on the bed, I’ve been waiting all day to have some fun with you” Lacy said, she led Ki to the bed and pushed her onto the covers, Lacy grabbed a few bags from under her bed and went inside her bathroom, “be right back…” Lacy said with sexy smirk on her face. 

Kiyoko laid patiently in Lacy’s bed, she watched Biraal City that spread across the nightstand, she saw her favorite picture, Ki and Lacy embracing about a year back, “Huh, I guess I still had my blue hair back then…”  Ki thought, Ki found it amusing that the picture was so much bigger than all the buildings in the stranded city.  Ki heard Lacy dropping clothes on to the floor behind the bathroom door, she took the chance to get a closer look at Biraal City.  Her dark eyes scanned the miniature landscape, she noticed a few globs of waxy looking material embedded in some of the city.  “What the fuu…”  Ki mumbled, she saw tiny dots trapped inside the solidified wax, “that’s really cool,” she thought, giggling to herself, Lacy loved Ki’s high-pitched giggles, she thought they were so cute, unfortunately the giggle from Ki strained the ears of the citizens below her beautiful face as they realized another monstrously gigantic girl was in their presence. 

            Lacy checked herself out in the mirror one last time, she made sure her hair looked sexy and sleek, her makeup was perfect, the heavy eyeshadow made her hazel eye pop and her light brown eye appear almost orange in color.  She adjusted her brand new silky black bra that contained her modest C-cupped breasts and straitened her black choker around her neck.  Lacy looked at her tattoos and smiled, she then looked down at her black thong that she purchased earlier, and Lacy was still withholding a few surprises under her bed for when things got more heated, but for now Lacy felt sexy and confident for the first time in a while.  Lacy admired her black painted nails as she took a deep breath and opened her bathroom door, Lacy leaned on the doorframe and looked down at Ki.  Lacy shut the light off in the bathroom and closed the door behind her, she eloquently strutted one foot in front of the other until she stood at the bed looking down at Ki.  “Take off your shirt” Lacy said, her confidence growing each second, a dominating spark lit up her eyes. 

            Kiyoko was shocked, her mouth agape, it had been a long time since Lacy had surprised her in such a manner.  Ki was commanded to remove her shirt, and that she did, she ripped off her dark blue flannel exposing herself, she didn’t have bra on to start, Ki had smaller B-cupped breasts, both of her nipples were pierced with silver bars, seeing them turned on Lacy even more.  Lacy saw her tattoos go all the way up to her shoulder now, the continuation of the detailed waves and koi fish was always so pretty to Lacy.  Lacy jumped on top of Ki and started kissing her, Lacy’s hands grabbed Ki’s platinum blonde hair, her hands continued down to her neck and onto her back, the wet kisses became more intimate and deeper.  Lacy grabbed Kiyoko and sat her up, she pinned her against the wall beside the bed, “I want you to do something for me…”  Lacy with said with a lustful and somewhat evil look in her eye. 

“Anything for you…”  Ki said, breathing heavily with her eyes nearly closed from the pleasure, her hair was everywhere.

“I’m going lay in my bed, I want you to strip for me, give me a show…”  Lacy said, pushing Ki off her body. 

“Ooo… hot, okay” Ki said, she teased her fingers across Lacy’s supple skin down her chest down to her belly button piercing.  Ki, stepped away from the bed and dropped her short shorts, all that remained on Ki was her white thong and her brand-new white high-tops, Ki teased her ass around, swinging her hips and raising her arms in the air, she rubbed her hands down her body, grabbing at her pierced nipples, she made her way down to her panties and bit her bottom lip.  Ki giggled slightly, “I have an idea…”  Lacy was already turned on; she felt her labia swell and beg to be satisfied. 

Kiyoko pulled her thong down and stepped out of it one leg at a time, Ki was now just down to her shoes, Ki played with her hair and walked delicately over to the tiny city that rested on the top of Lacy’s flat desk chair.  Ki spread her legs on either side of the city while her labia eclipsed the sky above the chair.  Ki faced Lacy and grabbed the top of the backrest of the chair.  Ki began to bend her waist down straddling the city, casting a dark and frightening shadow below her.  Kiyoko began to swing her hips and bounce her ass up and down in a sensually slow and sexual trance, she wanted to impress Lacy, the love of her life. 

Ki closed her eyes and tenderly moaned, the power she felt while she danced nude above the tiny city sent ripples of pleasure down her spine.  Ki opened her eyes to notice that Lacy was reaching her hand under her panties and pleasuring herself.  Ki took one of her hands off the top of the back rest and stroked downward over her shaven labia, she started to twist her hands around the opening of her vagina, a few small drops of her wetness dripped down as Ki gripped the backrest harder.  The drops crashed down onto the people-saturated streets below. 

“Crush it…”  Lacy said, her words were shaky and full of lust. 

“As you wish…”  Ki moaned once more, following the command of her lover.  She leisurely lowered her ass ever so slightly, she swung her hips around the city agonizingly, teasing her hips downward, she released her pussy from the grasp of her hand.  Ki felt the tip of the skyscrapers started to poke the surface of her soft and tight ass, one in particular tickled the inside of her crack making Ki giggle playfully.  Ki reared back in amusement as she felt the delicate structure collapse with the faintest pressure downward from her ass.  Ki lowered herself crotch level with the city just in front of the chair, she pulled herself closer with her arms on the backrest. 

 Kiyoko felt the tingles of tiny people and miniature buildings impact her vagina and clitoris as her sex dragged across the flat surface of the chair slowly, she could barely hear the screams of the people below her starving sex.  Ki began to moan more as she humped the chair forwards and backwards, the people steamrolled, and the buildings bulldozed as she pushed her hips forwards and backwards.  She grinded her ass and pussy against the chair faster and faster, her clit now covered and gorged with the remains of hundreds of thousands of dead people and debris from the city and neighborhoods… she reared her head back and bit her fingers, “I can’t take it anymore, I want you…” 

“Get over here… now” Lacy commanded.  Ki raised up to her full height and noticed some remnants of the crushed city falling form her crotch and ass, it fell to the carpet below as she took off her high tops exposing her bare feet with white painted nails, and Ki’s ankle tattoo of Japanese writing also appeared.  Ki jumped on top of Lacy and began to vigorously rip off her bra and panties, both women were both nude now, they rolled over each other on the bed passionately kissing one another.

Their hands were like birds as they flew from the coop, uncontrollable all over each other’s soft skin, Lacy’s hands started to massage Ki’s pierced nipples making her tender and shiver, while Ki tugged at Lacy’s jet-black hair.  Lacy had Ki pinned down under her, holding her arms up by her head.  Lacy’s pouty red lips broke into a smile as she reached for the last surprise under her bed.  Lacy pulled out a blindfold and some sex tape that only stuck to itself, Lacy bounded Ki’s wrists with a few whirls around with the tape, she placed the satin blindfold over Ki’s eyes and put the strap around the back of her head to ensure that it wouldn’t fall off, Ki’s blonde hair swayed over the blindfold and few strands trickled and fell to her delectable pink lips. 

            “Just relax, let me take care of you…”  Lacy said.  Lacy straddled Ki’s crotch, she could feel the warmth from both of their sex radiating off each other, both girls started to glisten with sweat on their skin.  Lacy’s knees bent and her bare feet back towards Ki’s.  Lacy reached her left hand out towards Biraal City, her black nails attempted to pluck one of the larger residential skyscrapers out of the foundation, Lacy was successful as the building containing thousands of inhabitants ascended into the air at blistering speeds just in front of her eyes. Lacy saw a few fragments of the city fall onto Ki’s chest, colliding with her boobs, Ki didn’t even feel it. 

 Lacy teased the skyscraper above Ki’s smiling mouth.  “Open your mouth and stick out your tongue,” Lacy dangled the skyscraper above Kiyoko’s mouth, once she saw Ki cooperate, she released the skyscrapers from between her nails.  The building fell until it impacted the tongue of Ki, she instinctually brought her tongue back in her mouth and closed her lips.  Most of the structure of the building remained intact, a few of the people inside were knocked unconscious from the fall, and the tiny occupants view became dark and unknown. 

“Hmmph, what is it?”  Ki muttered, not taking any chances biting the object yet.

“Just play with it a little…it’ll be fun” Lacy said, her hands moved up and down Ki’s body messaging her gently with the palms of her hands.

“…Alright” Kiyoko began to swish the unknown and tasteless object around in her mouth, as it washed around in saliva and impacted her teeth a few times, Ki noticed that the object began to break off into tinier pieces across her tongue, Ki felt satisfied enough to swallow the rest of the objects in its entirety, unaware that she just swallowed thousands of survivors hanging on for dear life down into the acidic pit of her stomach where they would slowly be digested by acid and processed as nutrients for Ki’s body.  “So… what was that?” Ki asked and giggled when she felt Lacy’s hand start to work its way down to her labia. 

“Oh… just a skyscraper full of people, ya know…”  Lacy said nonchalantly smirking.  “There’s probably a ton in your stomach right now, slowly being melted by your acids… hahaha” Lacy started to apply some pressure to Ki’s swollen and wet clit. 

“That’s… really fucking hot…”  Ki said then she also softly moaned something in Japanese making Lacy ignite with excitement, she had all the confidence she needed now, Ki was hers and the cities were theirs.  Lacy scooted her body back and pleasured Ki with her tongue, she whirled the muscle around her clit as Ki’s moans grew more excited and rapid.  Lacy reached back up and grabbed another random skyscraper between the pads of her thumb and index finger, she resumed pleasuring Ki with her face buried into her lover’s sex.  Lacy had her ass reared up in the air while she ate Ki out, Lacy smashed the building as far into her own vagina as she could, the building mostly impacted on the outer wall of her massive and wet opening with a small explosion, the heat from the blast made Lacy moan just outside of Ki’s quivering labia, but a large fragment of the building found itself inserted into the cavern of Lacy’s vagina. 

Lacy felt the building insider her, tumbling around as she eagerly shoved her tongue into Ki.  The moans from both girls grew loud as they neared their climaxes, the overwhelming sense of power that Lacy had made her feel an almost overbearing amount of pleasure, she felt the building crumble as her inner walls began to constrict and release a flow of cum that dripped out of her opening onto the sheets between Ki’s legs, taking with it smaller pieces of the building, nobody survived the fall, and the rest drowned inside Lacy’s wet and warm juices.  Kiyoko’s entire body quivered and started to glow with warmth and heat, she wriggled her legs and tried to move her bound hands around her head, she was panting heavily and at a loss for words as she gritted her teeth from the overbearing pleasure of the climax. Lacy placed her head down onto Ki’s tight abdomen and tried to calm her rapid breathing. 

“I… feel so alive, Ki, I feel so powerful” Lacy said, her eyes closed, resting on Ki’s stomach, Lacy still felt the constricting and orgasmic feeling washing through her body.

“You should feel powerful, you were like a goddess just now…” Ki said, her quivering began to cease and her breathing becoming more relaxed. 

“No, we were goddesses…”  Lacy said, she felt the power in her statement, and so did Ki. 

 

“Now will you please take this tape and blindfold off so I can hold you?”  Ki said…