- Text Size +


In this chapter:  Isabella and Jessica bond over the destruction of an entire country, unbeknownst to Isabella, and much to the dismay of Miranda who sees Jessica and her mother as pure evil. 


 


Day 5 – Grove View Apartments


            Jessica plopped on the comfy couch next to her mother, she stared at the tiny country under the table hoping her mother wouldn’t discover it.  Isabella kicked her feet outwards trying to relax, her high heels starting to drag underneath the table, Isabella felt a slight resistance.  Isabella bent over and started to undo the straps on her heels, she tossed her shoes to the side of the table and brought her soft soles down on the cool wooden floor just in front of the table.  Isabella began to curl her toes in and out from below the table to relax and get comfortable on the couch, Jessica sat there in silence as she watched her mother destroy the lives of thousands by just wriggling her toes under the table. 


“Jessica, Mija, I noticed some weird flickers under the table, would you mind moving it so that I can see if there a more bugs to be cleaned up, I can feel something weird around my feet” Isabella said, she was on her phone looking at herself in a camera view, she played with her hair and pushed out her lips just like a teenaged girl about to take a selfie. 


“I really don’t think that’s a good idea right now” Jessica said quietly.


“I told you to move the table, now” Isabella said in a quiet, yet angry tone, she looked into Jessica’s eyes with much disdain and demanding obedience.    


“O… Okay” Jessica said.  Jessica got up from the couch and dragged one end of the table away revealing much of the landscape of the tiny country, Jessica’s leather sandals slapped against the floor as she approached the other side of the table.  Jessica dragged the other wooden leg completely away from the little country, the entire land now lay vulnerable in the harsh glow of the sun shining through the patio door. 


“Eww…  see, this is why you have bugs, you always have to be clean” Isabella said.  Jessica stood at the edge of the land, she looked down seeing dozens of small grey patches scattered about amongst the green and brownish hue of the landscape. “Whatever this is, it feels really good under my feet, and it’s like a tiny massage!” Isabella said obliviously.  


“I want to have them…”  Jessica thought, her mind filling with ideas about what to do with even smaller people, the power that she had over them with just a single toe. She was still too afraid to tell her mother about them though, she just hoped her mother would cause the least amount of destruction to them as possible so that Jessica could enjoy them once her mother left.  Jessica returned to the couch next to her mother and watched helplessly as her mother’s simplest movements flattened the land so easily. 


***                                                                 ***                                                           ***


            Quara shook violently, the golden heels appeared through spaces by the table, the white tipped toes grew closer with each earth-rendering step.  Finally, her feet settled on wood flooring just a few miles from the border of the country.  Another pair of flat sandal clad feet with soft red painted toes rocked the country as they settled down next to the high heeled pair.  Every citizen transfixed on every movement of the feet just a few miles away.  The high heeled feet began to drag towards the land, grinding towns with people and vast rolling hills into the dirt under the tips of her heels.  They stretched miles inland carving out a deep canyon wider and deeper than almost everything from Quara’s world. 


The high heels retreated from under the table, the rest of the population witnessed the heels crash by themselves dozens of miles away on the wood flooring with a loud thump, the bare feet now giving off a scent of malodorous sweat.  The toes began to wriggle and crawl forward plowing over the canyon previously carved out from the woman’s shoes.  The soles and toes of her soft feet dragged over more small towns, the pinky toe plowing through a smaller city, the wall of the French style white nail pulverizing through skyscrapers that were barely reaching to up to her nail.   


            The woman began to drag her toes back over the decimated land and flattened cities and towns, the movement extinguishing all remaining life in the area, those lucky enough to survive the initial toe curling were smeared and smothered into red globs under the thick skin of her sole as it swept over them.  The woman began to talk, and the sound was near deafening for the millions of people sprawled out before the women’s feet.  Suddenly the leather sandal clad feet began to step towards the other end of the land, her feet going up and crashing down in an almost slow-motion trance. 


The blinding light revealed itself cascading the rays over the countryside.  The feet again stepped over to the side closer to the destruction, the table that initially protected the tiny people was now completely off them and settled a few miles past the border.  Both women were now completely revealed, the citizens craning their necks upwards to see the younger women and the older woman sitting on the couch.  The only one that seemed to notice the people was the beautiful young woman, the older woman casually playing with her phone and dangling her feet over the country menacingly. 


            The young woman sat back down on the couch, she just stared at the country, she seemed completely aware of what was happening, but did not care to communicate to the older woman.  A younger child found herself in the crowded streets of a medium sized city in Quara, the population of 4 million were all panicking and running in every direction, their shrieks and screams rang out across the city.  The young child just stood there as people bumped and shunted her as they ran by, but she stood stern.  She studied the women that were casually sitting on the couch, their feet dangling up and down.  The young child noticed all the components of the apartment thanks to the harsh light from the window hundreds of miles away from them. 


The young child paid attention to the giant woman with white nails, they were impossible to ignore, the older and more mature woman didn’t seem to notice them at all, her face careless yet beautiful.  The colossal foot of the older woman began to descend upon the city slowly, the light becoming darker and darker.  The child noticed that impossibly huge ball of her foot began to overshadow the city in all directions, the foot lowered more and more as it was just a few miles above them now, the smell was unbearable, some people dropped to their knees with watering eyes from the foul odor of the mature woman’s pungent soles as they loomed closer. 


The sole impacted the tallest building first, sending massive amounts of debris crashing on to people running on the streets below, the foot kept descending collapsing all buildings as the people’s world grew dark and foul from the stench.  The heat radiating off the bottom of her foot began to fully capture the intensity for the screaming people running for their lives.  Finally, the foot settled on the city in its entirety smashing nearly everyone into the dirt and rubble, a lucky few thousand were spared between the gaps of her smelly toes, but the massive miles tall toes began to curl and squirm as if she were massaging her own feet with the land.  The remainder of the people were flattened into red smears between the crevices of her maturing feet along with the buildup of grime and debris against the skin of her toes.  


***                                                                 ***                                                           ***


“Ahhh… it feels really good, Mija, it reminds me of this pedicure I got in Thailand one time…”  Isabella said, wriggling her toes on the strange mossy rug.  She took a picture of her feet dangling over the rug with the caption “foot massage with my daughter!!”  Jessica was in a deep trance; she nearly dissociated from the entire experience and began daydreaming from the perspective of the micro people being crushed by her mother.  “C’mon Jess, join in” her mother said playfully.


“I don’t really feel like it right now…”  Jessica said.


“What is wrong with you, I come all this way and you act like this?”  Isabella said, her brows lowered, and her face twitched with anger.  A familiar sight to Jessica while she was growing up. 


“If I do this, will you get lunch with me?”  Jessica said, hoping to finally convince her mother.


“Okay, fine, but I’m picking where we go.”  Isabella said as she scooted her ass closer to the edge of the couch.  Isabella bent over slightly rested her elbows on her knees, exposing her massive cleavage to the land below.  Isabella began to playfully slap her feet up and down in random spots on the strange rug that lay before her, each small footfall with a satisfying crunch and squish. 


“Aww fuck it…”  Jessica thought.  She stood to her full height, she placed herself at the end of the microscopic land with her leather strappy flats sandals resting on the very edge of the country.  She started to slowly step onto the land with her right sandal, she stepped onto a smaller city, the buildings barely reaching halfway up the flat pad of the brown leather sandal.  The buildings that she didn’t directly step on crumbled in front of her toes in a puff of grey smoke burying thousands beneath the rubble, the satisfying crunch sent Jessica into a deep flashback of her dominance over the army in her closet.  “Maybe this isn’t so bad…” she thought.  Jessica looked over to her mother who was now standing at her full height on the other side of the land.


            Isabella took two full steps onto the strange rug and rubbed her heels, burying them slightly into the squishy moss.  Isabella wriggled her toes some more feeling more delicate crunches between her soft toes.  Isabella looked at her daughter and let out a genuine smile and laugh.  Jessica returned the smile.  Jessica began to stomp on the land in random places, millions died with each titanic step, Jessica had her hands on her hips and an evil smirk, “This is kinda fun, mom” Jessica said with a small innocent giggle. 


Millions became plastered and crushed between the treads of Jessica’s sandals and she loved the feeling of the power she had, crushing multiple cities under her expensive flat sandals.  Isabella began to draw into the land with her big toe, carving out an attempt at a heart shape.  The unlucky micros bulldozed as she carved through the land ruthlessly with her nail dragging dirt and people with it.  Those directly underneath and between her legs looked up to see her panties hovering miles above them, they felt trapped as her mature feet were miles apart on either side of them.  The earthquakes grew more violent, and the ground began to crack and spread apart like webs.  


***                                                                 ***                                                           ***


            16 million people had already been cruelly crushed, flattened, smeared, or buried deep into the dirt while two rampaging goddesses dominated their once mighty land.  Miranda could hear feint giggles coming from the living room.  She quickly stepped out of her room to see Jessica and her mother standing on top of the tiny country, they laughed at each other while relentlessly crushing and stepping on them.  “What the fuck!”  Miranda shouted. “Get off of them!”  Isabella looked at Miranda dumbfounded, and Jessica crossed her arms and pivoted her foot, twisting the heel further into a city, placing her sole of her sandal further inland crushing dozens of small towns between the treads of her sandals. 


“I said get off!”  Miranda shouted again. 


“What’s the big deal, princess?”  Isabella said, cruelly twisting her feet to turn to Miranda. 


“It’s… It’s people!”  Miranda sounded angry, her face flushed red. 


“People?  Don’t be silly little girl” Isabella said with a condescending laugh.  “See, watch” Isabella took a slow step forward settling her heel on a small group of grey clusters then laying the rest of her sole down further inland wiping out millions of people into bloody dust and dirt, she felt and heard the smallest crunch with a puff of grey smoke emanating outward from the impact.


”You just killed them, I said get off now!”  Miranda walked over the Isabella and began tugging at her arm until she was off the country.  Jessica sighed and stepped off but made sure she twisted the heels of her sandal slowly before doing so to cause as much untold damage as possible.  Jessica sat back down on the couch and anxiously waited to see the drama unfold between her mother and Miranda.  “You should leave” Miranda exclaimed. 


“Watch who you’re talking to, blondie, I could own you if I wanted” A nasty sneer parted Isabella’s plump red lips. 


“You’ve killed so many, you too Jessica, that is so fucking cruel of you to do” Miranda said.


“Jessica, is this true?”  Isabella turned to Jessica, Isabella bare feet tapping on the wooden floor while she had her arms crossed pronouncing her cleavage right in Miranda’s face. Jessica looked at the shoe and footprints that riddled the small country, she saw her mother’s crooked attempted at drawing a heart with her big toe, she noticed small streams of grey smoke rising by some of the shoe prints from her sandals.  


“Yes… It’s true, this place is infested with… tiny bugs” Jessica looked at Miranda with an evil grin. 


“That’s what I thought…”  Isabella said.  Miranda was dumbfounded and speechless, her mouth wide open from hearing Jessica’s response, she couldn’t believe that she would just condemn millions of people to be less than dirt.  Miranda felt dizzy and hot. 


“I just… I just have to go…”  Miranda said, defeated and broken.  Miranda felt the pressure in her head from the dizziness she felt on the verge of fainting.  She grabbed her keys off the kitchen counter and slammed the front door behind her in a fit of blind anger, not even putting on shoes, Miranda walked down to her car and just started to drive. 


***                                                                 ***                                                           ***


            “Honey, now that your ‘friend’ is gone, how shall we dispose of this teeny tiny bug problem of yours?”  Isabella said, uncrossing her arms and stepping closer to the bugs’ home.  Isabella imposed herself over the land, her foot tapping up and down wafting a foul odor outward making the remaining denizens choke on the warm and putrid air. 


“How ever you want, mother…”  Jessica had a dramatic emotional shift, seeing how Miranda reacted made her tingle with happiness, and maybe seeing her mother unknowingly crush millions of people made her somewhat flustered with raw joy. 


“Do you have any bug spray?”  Isabella asked, she bent down lower looking at the pathetic bugs spread out over the mossy substance. 


“Nope, sorry!”  Jessica said, waiting to see how her mother would deal with the problem. 


“What about a broom or vacuum?”  Isabella asked again. 


“We have a broom. It’s in the pantry…I can go get it…” Jessica said.


“Okay, we do this the old-fashioned way.  I’ll start crushing this weird stuff to make it easier for you to sweep up” Isabella said, she raised her foot and stamped it down on the edge of the moss, that familiar amazing feeling of the substance squishing between her toes like wet sand at the beach.  Jessica stepped directly onto the center of the land on her way to the pantry making sure she hit as many small grey cities as she could, feeling the treads of her sandals crunch the tiny people and buildings as her sandal sunk into the dirt gently.  She walked over to the pantry and brought out a broom and dustpan.  She could hear her mother stomping hard on the tiny country over and over each footfall getting slightly more rapid.  Jessica stood behind her mother, watching her walk all over the country, picking out grey spots and annihilating them with her feet, she chose small grey spots to lower her big toe on, she twisted her foot round and round as she grinded the dirt up as she began to sweat from the intense movement.  Isabella’s foot became sticky and covered in dirt and debris, but she continued marching all around, having way too much fun crushing these weak bugs infesting her daughter’s apartment.  With a final step and twist from her mother nearly 40 million people were dead. 


***                                                                 ***                                                           ***


            The remaining survivors saw the titanic mature goddess tread over them with ease, they stared up her smooth brown legs as her breasts bounced with each terrifying earth grinding twist and step.  The bruised and broken survivors felt safe for now as she stepped off their land.  Suddenly large bristles and fibers began to make a chilling noise as it swept over their land, dragging with it land, decimated cities, and scared survivors, the bristles crashed into the dirt and swept the land away into a miles wide dustpan held by the cruel colossal sandal clad young goddess.  The world grew dark as the bristles swept over the remaining cities, the strands and fibers covered with the remnants of buildings and towns plowed and crumbled through the skyscrapers with no resistance, the scared and running people shattered and exploded on impact from the blunt force from even the smallest fibers of the broom bristles. 


***                                                                 ***                                                           ***


            Isabella rubbed the dirt off her feet while she watched her daughter sweep up the moss, the hardwood floor started to reveal itself and glow in the sunlight as the remaining dust and moss was swept into the dustpan carefully by a crouching Jessica.  Isabella sat on the couch and gathered her high heels, placing them on her feet and fixing the straps nice and comfortably.  “I worked up a sweat, mija, how about we go get that lunch now?”  Isabella asked.  Jessica filled the dustpan with what was formerly a proud country of 46 million innocent people, she bashed the dustpan against the inside of the trashcan as she heard the dirt fall and crash on the pile of smelly garbage at the base of the can. 


“Sure, let’s go get food…”  Jessica said, placing the broom back in the pantry, “I actually had some fun” Jessica smiled at her mother.  They both walked to the door, her mother’s heels clacking on the wood as they opened the front door. 


“Me too, Jessica” Isabella said, fishing the rental car keys out of her purse as her daughter closed the front door behind them...