- Text Size +

 

In this chapter:  As Lacy and Jessica continue to bond, the tiny people trapped at the pool are used as food toppings and as sacrifices for a prank played on two unsuspecting pool goers.  Jessica builds the tension between herself and Miranda.

 

Day 13 – Grove View Apartments Pool

            “You ever wonder what we look like to them?”  Lacy asked just before she placed the apple covered in speck sized people in her mouth.  She closed her pouty lips over the small chunk of fruit, hearing the feint screams of the people from within her mouth as they gave off a pleasant tingle on her tongue with their struggling bodies against the sensitive taste buds. Lacy began by folding her tongue over the fruit carefully, over and over again, making sure she wasn’t applying too much pressure in order to keep the people alive through her tortuous actions, she could feel the apple start to wilt and melt a little with her saliva caking on slowly knowing it was coating all the terrified people in her mouth.

After teasing the specks for a moment, she flicked the fruit onto her teeth with her tongue and slowly brought her molars down on the wilted fruit, grinding and crunching until the screams were no more, she swallowed the pulp of the fruit down along with the gnashed bodies of the dozen people that were trapped to its surface, a simple snack turned nightmare for the tinies.  Lacy couldn’t help but smirk as she felt the sweet substance slide down her throat as she traced down the skin outside towards her chest with her fingers.     

“The tinies?  Not really, we must look fucking terrifying though” Jessica said.  Jessica puffed up and puckered her lips and carefully placed the strawberry on them almost as if she were giving a big wet kiss.  A few of the speck sized people pressed against the soft and wet lips nearly suffocated as they attempted to scream before she opened her mouth wide and let the strawberry fall into the back of her mouth, the horrifying impact for the tinies shook a few off from the sticky surface as they fell down Jessica’s throat whole, screaming all the way down until they splashed into the harsh unforgiving acidic liquid in a pitch black hole of her stomach where they would slowly melt alive. 

“A huge terrifying bitch is probably pretty scary though…”  Lacy quipped. 

“Hahaha!” Jessica laughed as she smacked and chomped the rest of her fruit in her mouth, making sure she slowly bit down on the fruit to grind every last micro person wedged between her perfect teeth.  Slowly and surely the chewed-up chunks of fruit went into the girls’ stomachs piece by piece, dozens and dozens of trapped people crushed, grinded, drowned in saliva, or sent to the pit of their stomachs only to be melted alive slowly and painfully.  One piece of fruit was left on the small plate, it appeared to have the least amount of speck sized people as Lacy bent over the edge of her chair to inspect it, she could notice the few people struggling to break free from the sticky surface, they were even smaller than the strawberry seeds she thought, before Lacy reached out her hand Jessica snatched the piece between her fingers unknowingly squishing a few people between the soft skin of her hand, “Nope, these are my people” Jessica said teasing Lacy.

“Yeah?  Well, it’s my fruit that I bought” Lacy snapped as she reached for the fruit, but Jessica pulled away.

“So, you’re saying that the fruit is more valuable than these specks?”  Jessica said with a superior and smug look on her face, she could hardly hear the minuscule screams of the few people stuck to the sweet surface as she held them next to her cheek.

“That’s exactly what I’m saying, now give it here” Lacy said, reaching out her arm again, almost snatching the fruit out of Jessica’s fingers.  Jessica retracted her arm out of reach of Lacy and reclined back in her chair, she lowered the fruit towards her lips and began to tease her tongue around the outside of the fruit while moaning softly to provoke Lacy.  Lacy plopped back in her chair and crossed her arms, part of her admired that Jessica was so cruel, it gave Lacy the feeling that although she has probably killed thousands with her experimental actions, she thought that she still took better care of Biraal than Jessica took care of her tinies, “enjoy it…”  Lacy said with much reluctance.

Jessica licked the fruit tortuously, devastating the surface with her taste buds, at one moment Jessica could barely feel a tiny try to bite her back, this didn’t sit well with her.  She delicately placed the fruit on her tongue and closed her mouth slowly.  She pressed the fruit against the roof of her mouth with her tongue squeezing the fruit flat as she felt the saccharine juice pour out around her tongue and to the back of her throat.  Jessica swallowed the last piece and let out a final satisfying “ahhh…”

 “I feel like you play the innocent I’ve never done anything wrong role around Ana and Blondie…  So, tell me… what do you actually do to them?” Jessica asked, rearing up from her relaxed pose, she turned her heard towards Lacy, she was genuinely intrigued. 

“I mean… I’ve done a lot, right now I have some random micro girl gathering up a bunch of religious fanatics that think I’m some divine figure… haha this one time I even dripped hot candle wax-” Lacy said, but she was interrupted.

“Like you can actually talk to them” Jessica remarked sarcastically.

“Miranda didn’t tell you?  You actually can talk to them… the girl, Elle, she talks to me, she’s the only one that figured it out, and Miranda can get messages from her city’s military or something.  You should get on that, Jess.”  Lacy said as she watched the two random girls laugh and chatter in the hot tub from a distance. 

“How the…”  Jessica said befuddled, “How?”  She asked Lacy.

“Just give them your number, see what happens” Lacy said confidently, not taking her focus off the unsuspecting girls in the distance.  Jessica’s mind began to twist with thoughts about actual communication with her micro people, some evil, some benevolent, she couldn’t settle with just one particular thought, and this made her excited. 

“Really, that’s it?  Oh… okay, anyway, should we go over the plan again with those bitches in the hot tub?”  Jessica said, snapping her mind back into the moment, she knew that she would have fun with her tiny city later, being able to communicate to them as a goddess made her happy even though she remained calm and cool on the outside in the company of Lacy.

“No, I think I got it…”  Lacy said taking her gaze off the two girls and turned towards Jessica while giving the most devious smile making Jessica feel warm inside in the most messed up way.  Jessica looked down at her bag at the terrified tinies still trapped in the plastic container, she smiled at them one last time before folding the edge of the bag over them causing the shade to darken their world. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            The darkness overtook the remaining people in the container once more. The panicked people inside witnessed countless amounts of people scream and beg for their lives as they tumbled out of the plastic prison and onto the massive pieces fruit, the people inside heard the terrifying crunching noises from the giantesses enjoying their friends caught on their snacks, although feint, still very much audible and bone chilling.  They found themselves huddling in the center, feeling their surroundings in the near pitch black knowing that the plastic walls were hundreds of feet tall and unclimbable, holding on to the nearest person hoping that they could keep each other safe somehow.  Their environment began to shake and tumble, the people holding onto each other knew they were being lifted into the sky again and the hope amongst the survivors inside began to diminish quickly. 

Whispering broke out amongst the people, praying to deities, some reciting relaxing songs to themselves to try to find some sort of last-minute inner peace, one middle-aged man could be heard praying to Jessica herself as he slipped around trying his best to keep a grip on the plastic surface of the inside of the container as it bounced around.  The micro people could feel the container shake with each of Jessica’s tremendous steps, the slapping of her bare feet against the smooth rock and concrete could be heard within the container as well.  Suddenly, their world became bright again, the whispering stopped, and a massive shadow covered hand with red fingernails began to descend downward sending the people into an uncontrollable blitz of panic. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            Jessica trotted alongside the pool, the sun starting to peek through the clouds more and more now as it reflected off the unstill chlorine scented water, she could feel the warmth on her bare skin as she placed one foot in front of the other, feeling her large ass shake a little with each step and smiling as she knew the insignificant specks in the container could feel each of her motions.  Jessica had the strap of her bag over her shoulder and the container tucked loosely under her arm as she headed straight for the two pool chairs belonging to the two unknown girls laughing in the hot tub. 

She rounded the edge of the pool and walked right passed the two girls off to her side, one girl took a quick glance and looked Jessica up and down as if she were admiring her stunning body revealed around the tight white bikini.  Jessica strode past them with confidence and settled a few chairs down from the chairs that belonged to the girls, she still held the bag in her hand as she sat on the edge of the unoccupied chair.  She looked at Lacy across the pool and nodded her head up and down, once she saw Lacy stand, she reached into the bag towards the container.

            Lacy saw Jessica give the nod to proceed and got up from her chair and adjusted the bikini bottom around the thighs of her pale skin, stretching the fabric around her tight ass so that it was more comfortable after lounging in the sun for a bit.  Lacy ran her fingers through her black hair making her messy side bun even more unkempt looking, but still very cute in appearance.  Lacy walked carefully over to the two girls in the hot tub, part of Lacy was anxious, she still felt nervous when talking to people she didn’t know, but the recent events in her life has given her some hope, even if it meant cruelly extinguishing the lives of tiny people in the process.

  Lacy approached the hot tub, leaving a trail of slightly damp footprints behind her as she rounded the corner of the pool. She walked up to the edge of the tub, glancing at Jessica one last time before she looked down at the girls who appeared confused while they stared up towards Lacy’s eyes, the brown and blue eye usually threw strangers off at first.  Lacy could feel her heart start to beat a bit faster, the anxiety was growing within her, and she struggled to find the words to open up the conversation.  “Uhhh… yeah?” The girl with sunglasses said while looking up towards Lacy, while she got nervous and flicked her bangs down over her light brown eye.

“Do you go to this school?”  Lacy said sheepishly.

“uh…yes?” The other girl replied.  The two girls looked at each other confused and started chuckling a little

“What is it?” the girl with sunglasses asked again. Lacy looked up towards Jessica who nodded once more. 

“Well, I was just wondering if that stuff over by those chairs is yours.”  Lacy asked, she was starting to feel like a kid keeping a secret, she was getting giddy now instead of nervous, a slight smirk starting to appear across her face that was beginning to burn in the sun. 

“Yes, that’s our stuff” the girl in sunglasses said with an annoyed tone.

“Okay, well I walked by it, and it looks like there’s a bunch of small ants on all of your things” Lacy said looking at both girls. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            Jessica’s hand descended, grabbing the container on the side, shaking everyone from their grip, they tumbled and fell all over each other as she lifted them upwards out of the bag.  Once again, the harsh scenes of people falling out of the container as it tilted more and more to the side, their vision blurred, apart from the overwhelming skin of Jessica above them as her white teeth showed a massive smile, people hanging on to each other trying to keep them safe, but it was all in vain.  They fell towards the ground again, some landing on the flat surface of a sandal, others falling on the elastic and bouncy surface of the reclined pool chair, they were all scattered about as Jessica shook the reminder out all over the girl’s belongings.  Jessica was satisfied that there were no more specks left in the container and quickly hid it in her bag once more, she nodded at Lacy again and relaxed back in her chair to enjoy the impending entertainment. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            The two girls looked at each other annoyed and waded to the edge of the tub, each stepping carefully onto the plastic steps as they revealed themselves out of the water by one.  The girl with black sunglasses was about average height but slightly chubby, her skin holding on tightly to the thin black bikini she had on.  The second girl was pretty tall, but not as tall as Anastazja Lacy thought, she had pretty tan skin and lots of freckles that looked good behind the pale-yellow one-piece swimsuit, both of their bodies dripping from the warm liquid as they left a very visible trail of wet footprints leading towards their belongings. 

Lacy followed them close behind barely able to contain her excitement as she heard their wet feet slapping against the ground, surely, she knew the tinies would be getting terrified at this point.  Lacy could see the two girls inspecting all their things from a few feet away. “Ewww!  Look at all of them…” the girl in sunglasses said as she crouched down over her pair of strappy flip flops, a scowl could be seen across her face despite the large black sunglasses covering her eyes.  Lacy looked at Jessica and let out a childish smile as Jessica smiled back nearly biting her lower lip. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

The innocent people from Trebizand forced into the container by the cruel goddess Jessica found themselves scattered across a new environment, the majority stranded on the flat plain of what appeared to be a sandal, the plastic from the straps stretching for hundreds of feet outward in every direction as it casted a strange pattern of shadows on the thick rubber beneath them.  They could see their heartless goddess miles off in the distance lounging on a chair as they peered between the plastic straps, suddenly the ground shook slightly, and a little more, each moment getting more terrifying, they were confused, they were so used to Jessica causing the shaking, but this was different, it felt deeper and more rapid. 

The crowds of people starting to slowly turn their heads as they began to look up towards three towering giantesses coming straight at them.  The larger one crouching down in front of the tinies giving them an overwhelming view of her bikini covered pussy, the warm liquid still dripping from her body and crashing on the ground below her, just at the edge of the sandal.  Nobody could tell exactly where she was looking from behind her sunglasses, but she looked disgusted.  “I think she sees us!”  One man shouted.  People started screaming for help and dramatically waving their arms in hopes to get the chubbier giantess’ attention, but she started to reach out her hand towards them, the wrinkled and damp finger curling around them as they grew larger and closer.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Jessica and Lacy watched as the two girls inspected their things, still dripping wet from the hot tub as smaller puddles began to form around their feet.  The chubbier girl reached for her flip flop, grabbing it gently on its side in order to keep it level, she brought the sandal up to her face while she was still crouched down.  “What kind of bugs are these?”  She said while turning up towards her taller friend.  The taller one in the pale yellow one piece just shrugged her shoulders.  The chubbier girl brought the flat of the flip flop up to her eyes and peered down at the speck sized ants just inches from her face.  “

That’s fucking gross, it looks like they’re all moving away from me” the chubby young woman said with the flip flop level with her face, she stood up to her full height gently carrying the shoe with her, she crouched by the edge of the pool and began to tilt the flip flop downwards towards the water, slowly tilting it more and more until she saw the ants start to fall off and plop into the water.  Once she appeared satisfied with all the ants off her flip flop she stood back up to her full height and stuck her toes in the water, flicking and splashing massive amounts of the liquid on top of the floating ants, she noticed some of them tried to latch on to the skin of her toe, but were thrown off with each flick of the water. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

The swells of water were unimaginable, no ocean form their world even came close to the amount of tidal rage as the whirlpool of waves tossed and submerged people, the harsh chemicals in the water burned their eyes and throats as they struggled to find which way was up.  The relentless tossing from the giantess’ toes as they dipped in and out of the water, raining the tons of liquid all over them, a few people tried to climb onto her toes but were immediately shaken off from the water crashing them against her feet nearly breaking their bones from the harsh and violent impact. 

The dozens of people were starting to drown as the giantess retracted her foot from the water and stepped out of sight, the remainder of people were left stranded treading water as they looked for any means of survival.  The blistering summer sun beating down on them as they bounced violently on the huge waves, they tried to make their way to the edge of the pool, but the swim was way too tiring, many of them getting exhausted from the attempt.  All of them started to accept that there was no way out of the terrifying chemical ridden water, slowly and surely through the day they drowned, passed out from the overbearing heat, or were picked off by insects looking for an easy meal. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

The chubbier girl carried her flip flop to her chair and dropped it to the ground next to the other one, she then sat on her chair, unknowingly crushing a dozen innocent people under the wet fabric of her bikini bottom, the bloodied and flattened bodies stuck between the thick black threading, she felt a few pops and crunches as she wiggled her ass into a more comfortable position and began to slip her feet into the flip flops, first the one she dumped and the next that had a few moving dots on it, but she didn’t care, they were insignificant bugs smaller than ants that couldn’t hurt her as she rolled her toes over them feeling a few satisfying pops under her damp and wrinkled toes. 

She looked up towards her friend that was using her big toes to crush some of the stranded bugs on the ground by her towel.  The tall woman in the pale yellow one piece picking out the moving dots that left small red splotches and streaks on the ground after she felt the bugs squish and crush under the pressure from her toe that was so massive compared to them. The tall woman picked out a crowd that Lacy could tell was trying to get her attention, the woman brought her big toe down on them and dragged backward leaving dozens of red streaks on the ground that would eventually wash away from rain and wind. 

            “Ugh… we’ve been out here long enough” The taller woman said as she grabbed her towel and began to dry herself off.  Jessica almost started laughing because she knew she sprinkled tons of the little micro people all over the towel, the small red streaks started to appear across the tall woman’s body and pale-yellow swimsuit, her beautiful dark tan skin giving almost no contrast as the blood smeared across her body all around her thighs and abdomen as she applied pressure from her hands onto the towel all over her body.  The chubbier girl stood back up and grabbed hew towel, wrapping it around her body and tucking it close to her massive tits as she was unaware that the tiny bugs squished against them.  Lacy and Jessica watched as the two girls walked away disgruntled with their tiny-infested towels.  They heard the pool gate close in the distance and busted out with laughter, Jessica nearly in tears as she stumbled towards Lacy hardly able to breathe from the sight.

“Oh my god!  They had no idea!”  Lacy said between laughter. 

“Holy hell, my cheeks hurt from smiling so much!”  Jessica said clutching her stomach.  After another moment of laughter Jessica and Lacy agreed to head back to the apartment.  Jessica grabbed her bag as Lacy was already sliding her feet back into her worn and dirty Converse, Jessica walked over and slid her feet into her simple flip flops. 

            The air inside felt cold as Jessica and Lacy loudly talked and slammed the front door behind them.  Miranda and Anastazja were at the countertop enjoying lunch together but were interrupted at the sights and sounds of the other roommates coming back from the pool.  “Oh hey, Blondie” Jessica said smiling towards Miranda.  Ana looked towards Miranda confused.  Miranda didn’t acknowledge Jessica’s stupid attempt to push her buttons, Miranda simply gave a head nod and continued to eat her food.  “What… nothing?”  Jessica said, taking a few steps towards the living room and kitchen as the flip flops clapped against her heels and the wood floor. 

“Oh my god, like what?”  Miranda said annoyed between bites of her food. 

“Why didn’t you tell me we could talk to them?”  Jessica said, staring into Miranda’s bright blue eyes.  Jessica had a confident and condescending tone in her voice, it was always easy for Jessica to act better than everyone because she genuinely believed she was better than everyone, but the recent events sparked an interest in genuine friendship with Lacy.

“How do you know?”  Miranda said disappointed. 

“Lacy told me…”  Jessica said down towards Miranda.  Ana just watched as she noticed Lacy starting to head towards her room.  The echo of the door closing sounding through the apartment. 

“So, what, are you two friends now?”  Miranda quipped back up towards Jessica. 

“Maybe we are, whatever, enjoy your tinies, hah I mean food…”  Jessica said as she strutted past Ana and Miranda, that comment made Miranda’s eyes wide as she peered down at her plate frightened, after a few moments she realized that nobody was actually on it.  Jessica opened her door and set the bag down by her bed, she slid out of her flip flops and slowly stepped towards her closet.  She opened the door slowly, her bikini clad body starting to get goosebumps as she looked down at the micro city laid out at her feet, an evil smile on her face as she spoke her number, knowing her goddess like voice echoed through the streets and busy buildings. 

 

She ordered the micro people to find a means of communication.  Jessica turned off the light inside that had been giving her people the awareness of their surroundings, “Your goddess has decided to turn off the light until you contact me” Jessica said as she closed the closet door and stepped into her bathroom to shower.  Stripping the tight white bikini off her skin and placing herself in the warm running water.  After a long and soothing shower Jessica dried herself off and laid on her bed relaxing for the rest of the night, just before Jessica fell asleep that night a notification popped up on her phone, the bright glowing screen lighting up the dark room, a half-wicked smile on Jessica’s face as she noticed it was from an unknown contact.  Jessica fell asleep peacefully with thoughts of how she would reply as a goddess would, but it would have to wait until morning, a goddess deserves restful sleep she thought...