- Text Size +

In this chapter:  Lacy and Kiyoko take pleasure in smoking out their city while the people below watch in horror.  Miranda becomes fed up. 

 

Day 18- Grove View Apartments

            Kiyoko patiently waited at the front door of her girlfriend’s apartment, it was hot outside despite the summer sun starting to lower in the sky and her white long sleeve shirt was making her sweat, the shirt went past where her short shorts were and it almost looked like she wasn’t wearing any pants at all, Ki usually preferred long sleeve shirts even if it was warm.   She kicked at the door mat with her special made high-top sneakers that were a gift from Lacy, she stopped when she realized it might scuff the pristine white treads, she instead played with the smiling cartoon cat that was stitched into the front of her shirt. Ki adjusted the small black short shorts that were hidden behind her shirt and casually wiped off a bit of sweat off her porcelain thighs with the side of her petite hands.

Ki was growing anxious that nobody was home and took a quick glance into her small pink purse and made sure her special cargo was safe and undisturbed. She then reached for her phone to check the last message that Lacy sent to her, “be here around 6, bring the stuffzzz” Ki checked the clock on her phone, it was 6:07pm and she had still yet to get an answer on her phone or from knocking at the door.  She flicked her platinum blonde hair to the side of her head with a quick brush of her white painted fingertips and sighed heavily, she then removed her thick framed glasses and set them in her purse. 

She turned and headed down the hallway towards the stairs when she felt the vibrations from below her, Lacy was running up the stairs as fast as she could panting heavily and covered in sweat before Ki could even say hi Lacy embraced her in a deep hug that nearly tackled them both to the hard concrete ground on the third floor.  “Hey! Sorry, I thought the bus was going to be faster” Lacy let go of Ki and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.  Ki noticed that the black tank top that Lacy was wearing showed her modest cleavage damp from the hot weather which made Ki smile a bit. 

            Lacy led Ki into the main room right by the kitchen while Miranda was lounging on the couch and blankly staring at the living room floor where an entire country used to be before Jessica and her mother cruelly flattened it in its entirety, Jessica playing goddess snuffing out the micro people with her sandals and broom while her mother was unknowingly killing millions between the wrinkles of her feet as she playfully danced and turned on top of the “rug”.  “Thanks for answering the door I guess?”  Ki said looking confused at Miranda.

“I... uh... sorry!  Oh my gosh...”   Miranda’s cheeks blushed red as she sunk into the couch and covered her face with her hands. 

“It’s okay, just… go back to what you were doing” Ki said, scrunching her little nose while giving a cheesy cute smile. 

“Miranda?”  Lacy said, halting Ki with the back of her hand as they were about to turn down the small hallway past Miranda’s room and towards Lacy’s room. 

“I just…  I’m okay, I’m just thinking, and I don’t really feel good…”  Miranda said muffled between her palms that rested on her face.  She ran her fingers through her unkempt hair and brought them down to her lap while her eyes closed, shaking her head left to right briskly, snapping herself out of a deep daze.     

“Maybe go for a walk or something, listen to music, it’s what I do” Lacy said, with a cheap smile, her mind was on other things, mostly thinking about the weed that Kiyoko brought with her, she couldn’t wait for that pungent smell filling her room while she held her lover in her tattoo covered arms as the tiny city watched.

“Yah!”  Ki said in her cute and delicate voice, she also gave a cheaply forced smile, when she saw Lacy do the same.  “What are you thinking about?” Ki asked.  Lacy’s eyes rolled when she heard her girlfriend say that. Ki grew a bit embarrassed when she heard a small and feint sigh coming from Lacy who stood just behind her in the small hallway just a few steps from her room. 

“I’m just like so stressed out that all this is happening, like oh my god my head hurts…”  Miranda opened the flood gates.  Lacy and Ki both cringed a bit as Ki squeezed onto Lacy’s tattoo covered arm.  “I just want Jessica to move out!”  Miranda shouted.

“Well… we can have a roommate meeting later…”  Lacy said carefully while she tugged at Ki’s shirt.  Miranda sighed heavily and kicked her legs up onto the couch and laid down covering her forehead with the back of her hand.  Miranda was lucky that Jessica wasn’t there, she was out with her sorority friends that night.  Lacy and Ki scooted backwards until Lacy felt the awkward contact of her cold doorknob digging into the small of her exposed back. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            Biraal City had gone through hell.  Although, many of the people remember Ki, “the smaller goddess” ending a less populated city by rubbing her ass and pussy up and down the flat of the larger goddess’ desk chair during the infamous sexual rampage of the two.  Two skyscrapers we also torn from their foundations during that awful night.  The city huddled in shelters and in their homes as Ki ate one whole and Lacy inserted the other deep into her hungry sex, the sound of moans and sighs of passion echoing through the city as families hugged and waited for the end to come.  Since that terrorizing night, the people of Biraal were searching for answers.  Some were asking to fight, but the city had no real military, others asked for a pilgrimage out of the city, but there was no plausible option to move to.  Something else happened that night while the two goddesses rested. 

A young girl named Elle had the crowds wrapped around her fingers as she spoke and shouted into the saturated streets.  The 16-year-old geeky girl that figured out how to communicate with the goddesses gathered the masses.  At 16 she was already more intelligent than most people from her city, a prodigy in her school, but she was growing envious of the giant women who were dominating her home, that envy grew from being bullied by her classmates and her parents that treated her poorly, she wanted the same power that Lacy and Ki had, but she would have to settle with being their right-hand servant for now.

            Days went by as school was fully in session for Lacy meaning that the city saw her less and less, during that time Elle continued her hard work through the long nights, and she had nearly 40% of Biraal’s population praising the names of the goddesses by the end of the first week.  The people were so broken by the horrors that they had seen that they would do anything to save themselves, even if it meant serving the young women who were so massive compared to them.  The other 60% were a bit skeptical, looking for realistic ways out, but slowly more and more people followed the minority and were converting to the righteous path of servitude when they realized there wasn’t a way out, the drop off from the nightstand was miles down and there were no real transportation options. 

Nightly, the newfound worshippers had candle lit vigils in the town square beneath one of the skyscrapers that was torn asunder, the nearly collapsed building with only a few floors left was used as the meeting point and a monument to the power of the women who could so easily do much worse to the city if they so choose to demonstrate their power.  Elle took center stage atop a set of steps and spoke to the people gathered below her, her voice broadcasted through loudspeakers, Elle could feel the taste of power she had over these people even if it was just a proxy of Lacy and Ki’s power. This peculiar night was special though, the city was expecting both goddesses to be in attendance.  

Just as they heard the door open, the loud creaking echoing through the entire room, the crowd turned to look between the buildings, miles off in the distance they could see their goddesses towering over everything, a sight that they have gotten used to, although many people now were happy to see them, their minds had been bended and manipulated into a cult like following from the sharp and clever words from a newly confident 16 year old girl.  The ground shook beneath the tiny people as Ki and Lacy walked into the room, people began to drop to their knees at the tremendous viewing.  Their loud words as they talked to each other rang in the ears of the people so far beneath them. 

           Elle pointed at the large, covered objects behind her, the sheets laid over them as the crowd became anxious as to what was hidden underneath.  Ki and Lacy stood by the nightstand, both of their faces looming over the city taking up the entire sky for the people as they looked upon their tiny, loyal subjects.  “We stand in the presence of goddesses!  To your knees!”  Elle screamed into the microphone.  The remainder of people who weren’t already on the ground quickly dropped to their knees and bowed their heads.  Some people were so distracted by the beauty of their faces that they forgot to bow, but they were so small that the girls would never even notice.  “I will now reveal the tributes to our mighty goddesses” Elle said softly into the microphone, people slowly picking their head back up and looked towards the objects.  A small group of people untied the ropes and pulled off the large sheets as they fell to the ground in soft thud.  “Behold!”  Elle screamed. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            Lacy and Ki smiled as they looked upon the city.  Glancing into each other’s eyes as they saw a massive group of tiny dot sized people near one of the broken buildings.  What they didn’t see was that the tributes to them were huge wax carvings presented in town square, they stretched dozens of feet up in the air and had tons of people trapped and encased forever in the thick and translucent wax.  Lacy’s cruel display of experimentation with the hot candle wax was now a monument to remind the city and the people of what could happen to them if they did not obey her every command. They also couldn’t see the crowd of tens of thousands of people bowing and praising them and the tributes. “What should we do with our… loyal subjects, goddess?”  Lacy playfully whispered into Ki’s ear, their words echoing downwards to the ears of the servants. 

“Ooo… how about I go into the bathroom and get the weed ready first” Ki said, giving a little peck on Lacy’s cheek, a pleasant sight for everyone in the city, apart from the terrified, now minority, of people that had not yet been converted.  That minority never appreciated the smaller and more petite woman with platinum hair coming over, it always meant trouble, or having the horrific displeasure of immense pairs of bare feet curl by the city and tease them slowly and tortuously while the unpleasant scent filled their noses and lungs, meanwhile the majority soaked it in and basked in it as a form of getting closer to the goddesses. 

            Lacy stepped closer to her bed as Ki entered the bathroom.  Lacy removed her dirty black Converse sneakers and scooted them under the small gap beneath her bed.  Lacy then peeled off her sweaty socks and tossed them under her desk a few feet away.  Lacy wriggled he toes into the carpet to feel the soft threads massage her feet.  She noticed a few chips in the black paint of her toenails and sighed.  She reached into her whitewash skinny jeans and pulled out her phone, tossing it on her bed beside her as she crawled onto it.  She patiently waited for Ki to roll the joints in the bathroom. 

Meanwhile Ki had closed the door and pulled down her panties and shorts to relieve herself on the toilet, she totally forgot that an entire country existed in the bathtub, and they were all looking at her from the awkward position making Ki blush and giggle a bit nervously when she heard her pee hit the water.  She hurried up and wiped, she then quickly pulled her panties and shorts back up making sure they were comfortable before she zipped them up.  Ki walked over to the sink and pulled the rolling paper out of her purse and set it by her girlfriend’s toothbrush laying on the counter.  She then pulled out a small plastic baggie with a few good-sized nuggets of weed.  Ki opened the bag and let the smell fumigate the bathroom as she exhaled with satisfaction. 

            Lacy had a bright idea; she reached for her phone and opened the messages to Elle.  “Command a few thousand to the outskirts for a special task, have them line up on the very edge of the table,” Lacy typed, smiling as the light from the screen lit up her pale face and eyes. Ki stepped out of the small bathroom and closed the bedroom door, turning out the lights of the bedroom.  The soft glow of the setting sun through the window and the few dim lights from the city were much more visible now.  Ki pulled up her shirt and reached into the back pocket of her tiny, short shorts retrieving her cheap lighter, she brought the lighter to the candle that was used to burn the city about a week ago, she lit the candle on the desk to set a better and more appropriate mood for her and her lover. 

Ki was giddy and she held the supplies in her hand, stepping excitedly towards Lacy who was laying on the bed while playing with her black hair and batting her sweaty feet towards the tiny city.  They both looked at each other, both giving off a glowing smile in the dimly lit room. Ki took a quick glance down at the tiny city and noticed a big group of dots heading towards the neighborhoods and the outskirts right before she crawled into bed and snuggled up against Lacy.  Ki began to expertly roll one joint while Lacy hummed and cruelly wiggled her toes at the city just inches from making contact with the bordering neighborhoods.  The houses filled with scared people that had not yet converted, cowering in the colossal shadow of her feet, the soles stretching up nearly a mile into the sky as the putrid, yet familiar scent wafted through the air and the streets. 

            Ki finished one joint and placed it delicately next to her thigh while Lacy just giggled and kept stretching her toes over the tiny people.  Ki bit her tongue playfully through her teeth when she heard Lacy giggle, Ki then mumbled a little something in Japanese to herself.   “Huh?”  Lacy reacted glancing over at Ki and wrapping her arm around Ki’s back casually. 

“Aww... nothing, we just haven’t done this for a while and I’m excited” Ki said cheerfully while sprinkling the weed into the paper.

“Before you finish rolling that, let me know, I have an awesome idea” Lacy said, smoothly whispering into Ki’s ear.  Kiyoko herself grinning from ear to ear, she loved it when Lacy was spontaneous, she remembers when they first started dating, when Lacy lacked so much confidence in herself, the low self-esteem about her pale and petite figure and especially her heterochromia, but all that was in the past now, Ki brought Lacy the tools needed to become a new person and the tinies gave Lacy the breath of life to become a confident goddess. 

Ki sprinkled the remainder of the weed into the paper and rolled it slightly enough so that it would maintain its shape, she grinned while she handed it to Lacy who removed her arm from behind Ki’s back.  Lacy gripped the half-rolled paper in her fingers, carefully crawling off the bed.  She stood by the edge of the nightstand where the mass of specks was starting to take a bigger and bigger shape, if she concentrated, she could hear the tiny voices of the thousands of people all praising her.  Lacy blushed a bit and she bent down forward lowering her chest and face closer to the edge.  Ki playfully placed the bottoms of her shoes on Lacy’s ass while she watched from the bed. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            Elle followed the crowd of people as they walked through the streets and out into the neighborhoods, a walk that seemed like it took forever as they watched the giantesses lounge on the huge bed that was barely visible between the buildings. Elle noticed that familiar smell of Lacy’s stench ridden feet and reached into her backpack that she carried with her, retrieving a small breathing mask used to quell the horrid odor.  She noticed the followers in front of her gagging but praising the air as they felt a part of the connection with the goddess.  “Fucking idiots…”  Elle said, her voice muffled from the breathing mask. 

“Ma’am?”  A young man’s voice sounded in Elle’s ear from behind.

“Head up, servant!”  Elle screamed, the young man baffled and quickly hustled in front of Elle.

“Sorry, I just… the smell is so alluring… I would do anything just to…”  The young man said, as he basked in the scent of Lacy.

“Shut up!” Elle screamed, silencing the young man.  Slowly, but surely the masses of people started to exit the neighborhoods, walking through the thickets of shrubbery and out onto the bare wood of the nightstand, the people could see Lacy’s jeans through the trees, the holes, and rips in them revealing her pale skin and she pivoted and turned while bending down.  The people looking up could see the bottom of her neck and the very start of her cleavage, the men in the large group of people especially appreciated the sight.  Elle halted far away from where the collection of people were concentrated the most, she watched as Lacy bent down and inspected them, Elle looked off into the other direction to see Ki casually watching on with a huge smile on her face.  The crowd started too ooh and awe, catching Elle’s attention again.  Lacy was lifting up a huge white tube to the edge of the table, balancing it just right so that the people could step into it if they wanted to, Elle noticed what appeared to be a massive forest inside, but it was hard to tell, then it clicked in her head. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            “This is the ultimate sacrifice you can make to your goddesses, those who are worthy may step inside” Lacy whispered very carefully since her pouty pink lips were right above her people.  She brought the half-rolled joint just at the edge of the table and started to giggle when she saw tons of the speck sized people starting to walk in, disappearing beneath and around the weed. Lacy looked back at Ki happily surprised.  Lacy tried her best to keep the joint still, but she was getting so giddy her hand shook a bit, that brief millisecond of separation of the paper from the table caused a few unlucky servants to fall all the way down to the floor in a splat just in front of Lacy’s black painted toes, but she would never notice. 

Lacy corrected her posture, bending down a bit more as she quietly waited.  Satisfied with the number of people in the joint she retracted her arm away from the table and stood up to her full height carefully while looking down at the joint, if she focused, she could see a few oddly colored specks mixed in, but she knew that there had to be hundreds in there.  She passed off the joint to Ki who finished rolling it, surely causing the tinies inside to roll and tumble, smacking against the huge thick tree like bits of pungent weed. 

            “Would you like to do the honors?”  Lacy asked. 

“Of course!”  Ki whispered excitedly.  Lacy plopped down next to Ki, making the bed bounce a little bit as Ki was reaching for her cheap lighter.  “It’s about to get a little hot in there, huh?”  Ki said nonchalantly, sticking the end of the joint between her lush soft lips.  She brought the lighter up to the other end and flicked it on, the flame beginning to light the small string at the end as it continued down the front of the roll.  Ki causally pointed at the small ash tray Lacy had on top of her dresser.  Lacy rolled her eyes and sighed, getting up from her comfortable position, meanwhile Ki kicked off her fancy high tops as they crashed onto the carpet with a loud thud.  Ki started to take her first deep puff, inhaling the relaxing smoke into her lungs.  Lacy returned to the bed with the small ashtray and sat it in between herself and Ki.   

“Can you taste them?”  Lacy said, as she excitedly watched Ki taking another huge hit of the tiny-filled joint. 

“Hmm… not really but knowing they’re in there kind of turns me on” Ki said, as she started to sink into the bed more and into Lacy’s side and arms.  Ki passed off the joint up to Lacy who tapped the ashes off into the tray then proceeded to take a deep hit, keeping the smoke in her lungs for a while. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            They thought it would bring them closer to their goddess, but all it did was bring them closer to death.  At first it was fine, the tinies entered the into the massive forest of green, it smelled odd and different, and it was a little hard to breathe, it was also difficult to find balance being suspended in the air that high, the people could feel the massive tunnel shake and stir with the goddess’ movements.  Maneuvering through the thick bushes and branches of the strange environment made it hard for a lot of people to find themselves closer to the other end of the white tunnel, there was a soft glow of light coming from the white paper so that they could barely see. 

 Suddenly their world turned over, and over.  They were rolling and tumbling falling and falling again against each other, against, the paper, and against the green.  Most people were just fine, but some of the older people were slightly injured, but found their will to keep going.  People chose different places to stop and wait, while other continued as far as they could go.  They could feel themselves being lifted to the sky quickly.  They could also hear the breathing of one of the goddesses, but they couldn’t figure out who yet.  There was a loud clicking sound too, and a few of the people closest to the entrance could feel a bit of heat as well, the brighter glow of a flame started to appear towards the entrance as the warmth was only getting worse. 

            Suddenly, people were being sucked backwards with immense force, the smoke-filled air irritated their eyes as they began to lose balance, the ones that made it towards the other side of the tunnel could feel their skin being torn off as they were sucked into a dark cavern inside of the goddess, some of them died instantly as their necks snapped from the pure force of the wind lifting them off of their feet.  Some were still alive as they were brought into the huge mouth of Ki, for a brief moment they could see her teeth and tongue, but they smacked against the back of her throat, becoming a pile of broken bones as they fell into her lungs to be dissolved with time. 

The servants towards the center of the joint could feel the air trying to take them, but the hundreds were huddled under the thickets of the weed.  The smoke began to fill their lungs, but it was overpowering, some people were starting to choke and suffocate, those who were a bit younger were tolerating it well, but the heat began to rise.  Those in the very front towards the entrance were now trying to run away from an encroaching tidal wave of fire.  It was moving too fast for them though, people screaming as they began to sear and burn the closer the wall of flame was, it was bright, hot, smoking, and impossible to not feel it at this point for them.  They became ash along with the smoke, only to be carelessly inhaled into the lungs of a young woman.  A few dozen people that weren’t completely scorched or turned into ash made it towards the middle along with the people huddled together, some of them were half burned, crying out in pain and wishing the judgment from the goddesses was over, but the people started to realize that none of them would make it.  A few people were losing their grips, being sucked into the air and back violently into the mouth of the goddess.  The joint began to shake again, knocking people off balance as it was being passed off to a different young woman. 

            Elle watched with the crowd of thousands of servants as she saw Ki and Lacy smoke the large tube full of a few hundred people unlucky enough to be personal “weed spice”, Elle could hear some of the people in the crowd saying that they were jealous and the lucky ones that made it on are now one with the goddesses, Elle rolled her eyes in response to the absurdity.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            Lacy took one more hit and passed it back to Ki, Lacy’s eyes were already relaxed as she smiled all the way to her dresser, retrieving her large case of photography equipment off the top.  “Hey, babe, give me one sec, I have another cool idea” Lacy said, smiling and giggling a little bit.  Ki returned the favor after exhaling the smoke, she smiled and bit her tongue between her teeth in a very cute manner.  Lacy began to unzip the bags, crouching down to set everything up, turning on her expensive DSLR camera and switching all the setting to manual.  She adjusted the focus, the speed, and the light sensitivity for a shot of the city.  Zooming in all the way she could actually see the intricate details of the buildings, the cars in the streets, and even small details of individual micros. 

“Okay, when I tell you, I want you to take a huge hit and blow the smoke over the city” Lacy said, pointing the aperture of her camera right down the middle of the city.  She could hear Ki already inhaling, Ki knew that it must have been hell inside that joint, but she was so relaxed at this point, she could feel her body and muscles melting into the comforter of the bed, she was staring at Lacy and thinking about all the nasty things they could be doing right now.  “Okay, go” Lacy whispered, bringing her camera a little closer. 

Ki exhaled slowly, letting the smoke billow out of her mouth without much force, the thick white and grey cloud began to surround and encapsulate the city and its environment.  Lacy could see the cars and people running away through her camera as the massive wall of smoke began to pour in like a dense fog across the city and through the streets.  The shutter snapped again and again, and Lacy took a few pictures, adjusting the angle and light sensitivity for deeper shots.  Lacy sighed with a smile as the weed began to make her muscles also melt too, she was feeling tingly and stress-free.  Lacy sat the camera down carefully on top of her dresser and plopped back on the couch next to Ki to finish off the remainder of the joint. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            People in the streets started to panic when the smoke cascaded in like a thick rolling fog.  The self-discipline of being a servant went out the door when they started to cough and inhale the thick and barely breathable air.  Some people began to feel good, relaxed, others panicked and only breathed in more from their panicked breaths, they started to slow down when the full power of the weed entered their system, to their tiny anatomy, the weed was hyper concentrated, people fell on the ground because the high was too extreme, many people hallucinated. 

Older people, and others with breathing problems were having the toughest time, many of them had suffocated or died in the thick smoke, it lingered and stayed in the air for a dangerous amount of time.  The minority of people who had not yet been converted were trying their best to block off their vents and windows, but it was too much.  The people couldn’t see outside of the city anymore, but they could hear the loud and quick snaps of metal and plastic as the shutter from the goddess’ camera went off.  When the smoke finally dissipated the streets were lined with bodies, a few were lifeless and cold from death via asphyxiation, the others were people overjoyed with emotion and relaxation, they stared outwards towards the buildings to see their goddesses in the distance giggling and smoking. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            Lacy had one last hit before she was satisfied that most of the joint was smoked.  She stood up and wobbled a bit, her eyebrows lowered and her face full of that goofy high smile, she had a good high going.  Ki relaxed in the bed, closing her eyes a bit and fiddled with cartoon cat on her shirt again, Ki opened her eyes when she heard Lacy hum a bit and speak.  “Ahah… your um... goddesses are satisfied.” Lacy said waving her arms around and slouching down, she still had the last bit of the burning joint in her hand, everyone that was on the inside had been burnt to a crisp or inhaled.  Lacy gasped at an idea she had, she lowered the burning end of the joint just above one of the smaller districts of the city, it contained a few neighborhoods, some factories, and shops, most of the lights were off, meaning that the people there were trying to hide, the ones who had not been converted. 

Lacy teased the burning end above them, the ash falling off a bit and crashing into the streets below, Lacy could see a few of the ashes that fell off starting fires below her.  Lacy finally decided on a sweet spot as Ki scooted closer to the edge of the bed to watch, putting her hands on the bottom of her chin in excitement.  Lacy lowered the burning end into the district, the buildings crumbled and collapsed under the overwhelming weight, the fire and ash scorching the ground as she kept it there for a few seconds.  Lacy could hear Kiyoko giggle when she twisted the joint left and right cruelly, the small bits of smoke puffing out between the ground and the ash.  Lacy left the extinguished mess of ash and burnt paper there, the ground still smoking and smoldering a bit as the district was craved away and blackened from the heat. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            Thousands of people perished under the burning discarded tube, the helpless families and people were first crushed under the weight of collapsing buildings, the ones who survived the initial impact felt the heat and began to cook and melt alive as it was so near to them, their skin blistering as they screamed for mercy.  Mercy came when the goddess twisted the tube, grinding up the remainder of the people, houses, and cars into a smoldering heap of ash and dust.  Elle and her company of servants all watched as Lacy bent over them, all of them looked up to see the black fabric of her tank top as it blacked out the sky, they could barely see her tattooed arms stretched out a few miles over the city, but they could all hear and feel the earth being grinded to dust under the burning tube.  Those who still had hope of being rescued from this hell all rushed to the smoldering area where the tube burned, but they couldn’t find any survivors, just burned bones, and ash piles where houses and cars used to be.  Elle commanded the servants to return to their dwellings and they obliged. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            “Awww… you didn’t have to smite them like that” Ki said in a little baby voice trying to be cute.  Lacy sat back on the bed next to Kiyoko who then wrapped her arms around Lacy from behind, cutely pecking her neck and cheeks with a few soft kisses. 

“A goddess gotta do what a goddess gotta do, yo” Lacy said giggling a bit as she threw up a silly gang sign with her right hand.  “They all have to cooperate, babe, that’s just how it is now…”  Lacy said, rolling backwards with Ki still wrapped around her, both crashing on the cushions of the bed.  Meanwhile, Elle retreated to her home, she was offered a free ride through the streets as she saw tons of people barely being able to stand from their intense high, some of the ambulances hauling off dead bodies or people that were choking on air still.  Elle’s breathing mask was still on as she entered her house, she could see the burning ash from the discarded joint in the distance. Her parents were passed out in the basement downstairs where they hid for shelter, but the smoke found its way there too.  Elle sat at her desk by her transmitter and started to type.

“That was awesome!  Please tell me your most loyal subject gets a reward?”  Elle sent.  She could hear the low hum of the phone vibrating miles away on Lacy’s gargantuan bed.  Lacy felt her phone vibrate, but couldn’t move, she was in such a comfortable position while she laid in her girlfriend's arms. 

“Bruh, you got the munchies?”  Ki asked softly, a low hum in her voice from the relaxed muscles in her body.  Lacy began to laugh, she found it stupidly funny.

“Huhuh… yeah... let’s go…” Lacy said, every type of sweet food was starting to sound good to her, it was a struggle to get up, but they did after a few minutes, both putting their shoes on and blowing kisses at the city before they turned the lights off and headed out for the night.  Lacy and Ki walked past the living room where Miranda fell asleep on the couch.

“Aww…poor thing, you wanna give her the other joint?”  Ki asked, looking up concerned into Lacy’s eyes. 

“Naw… she’s never smoked…”  Lacy said, grabbing hold of Ki’s hand.  They tried to sneak out of the front door, but the locks were too loud, they decided to just hurry up and shut the door. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            Miranda woke up to the sound of the front door locking, she had a nasty headache.  She stood up and started to walk toward her room to use the bathroom when she noticed that Lacy had accidentally left her bedroom door open.  “I shouldn’t…” Miranda whispered to herself, but curiosity got the best of her, she tiptoed in, she could smell the smoke from the weed, and it made her nose a bit runny.  Miranda sniffled when she stepped into Lacy’s room, seeing the decorations and all the black colors for the first time.  Lacy’s clothes and shoes scattered about the messy room.

Then Miranda saw Biraal City in the distance, a city she had heard about, but knew nothing about.  She tiptoed a bit closer, and she saw the smoldering joint in the middle of a district, she could also see the ripped and broken buildings.  Miranda became angry, stepping outside into the hallway, closing Lacy’s door behind her.  Miranda charged into her room but stepped lightly out of respect for her own city on the desk.  She picked up her phone from the nightstand and texted the group of roommates, “This shit has to stop, we need a meeting” Miranda sent, throwing her phone onto her pillow…