- Text Size +

 

In this chapter: Jessica has a military training exercise with her tiny city.  A desperate plan from Toy Town is revealed to Arin as Jessica gets intimate. 

 

Day 29 – Jessica

            “Come on, bugs, I wanna feel it” Jessica said.  She was sitting on her desk chair, her closet door open as she laid her bare feet in the sand right next to the damaged city, her soles tilted up slightly as she wiggled her toes at the thousands of soldiers and tanks in the shadow casted by her colossal feet.  Toy Town’s military was attacking the soles and arches of her feet in a training exercise to prepare for the war with Miranda, but it was boring Jessica to death.  Jessica lazily texted her sorority friends while she felt the tiny tickles of missiles exploding between her toes and the faint pressure of bullets bouncing off the smooth skin of the arches of her feet. “Come on you can do better… or maybe not” Jessica placed her phone back in the pouch of her Italian leather purse that sat on the carpet beside the metal legs of the desk chair.

Jessica placed the flat of her hand up just above her eyebrows as if someone was shielding the sun from their eyes, but she was just trying to pick out the micro people beneath her toes that were firing up at her, the smoke was mixing with the debris from the sand as it was getting a little more difficult to see clearly.  “I can’t even see you people sometimes, you’ll have to make up for it by hitting my feet harder, your goddess needs a good massage” Jessica said as she wiggled her red painted toenails downward at the army terrifying them into a slight retreat back towards Toy Town. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            Arin had been locked in one of the largest skyscrapers that was still left in Toy Town.  He didn’t have much of a choice anymore, the royal commander had beat him and thrown him into an isolated room until he cooperated.  Arin, the innocent college kid ripped from his normal life was now standing on the top floor of an expensive piece of architecture, only he wasn’t alone, he had the company of his nation’s largest thermo explosive device ever built, the cold steel of the casing was menacing.  Arin could attempt to escape, but the guards by every entrance were instructed to shoot on sight.  Arin contemplated triggering the activation of the bomb and destroying the entire city, bringing all the people down with him that betrayed him, fuck loyalty, fuck nationality to Trebizand, but he thought of all the other people that were in the same situation as him. 

That thought distortion of him thinking he would save all the people from a much crueler fate from the will of Jessica, but he at least wanted to give the people a chance to find solace in something, either through a mass exodus, or somehow being warped back to their home world.  It became a part of his daily routine, staring at the bomb all day and then staring out of the window while looking at the destroyed and devastated city, the footprints, the buildings ripped in half, the flattened lifeless neighborhood, he was asleep when Jessica’s stocking crashed into the streets rumbling him awake, he saw that same stocking before as it rolled across the sand flattening all of the “volunteer” military militia around him, Arin almost having a panic attack as he remembered the kids younger than he being plowed over in the sand into a bloody and sandy pulp. 

            Arin’s interest in setting off the bomb triggered again when he looked out over the city and into the distance past the desert, he saw Jessica lounging in her chair, her long light brown legs stretching down into the sand, her bare feet spread apart as he heard explosions and saw smoke billowing up from the desert, Arin started to panic, thinking the military was attacking her again in yet another futile manner that would lead to thousands of more deaths, but he noticed she wasn’t do anything, she was actually encouraging them, her bright and evil smile lighting up the entire closet as a larger explosion from a war plane hit in-between her big and second toe causing her toes to scrunch a bit from the tickle.  “What the fuck…”  Arin mumbled under his breath. 

He placed his hands and face up against the thick glass of the building and stared at the thousands of soldiers shooting up at her gigantic figure, even from Arin’s perspective he was barely above her ankles.  He noticed her brown hair was styled really well, her dark makeup showcasing her model like beauty, but as always, her eyes were so stoic and careless, her complete disregard for the people at her feet that were nothing more than bugs with microscopic guns.  The explosions continued as the tanks started taking aim at her ankles now, but Arin scanned upward, bending his neck back.  He saw her legs spread, just barely over the lip of the chair he could see her curvy thighs going all the way back until it hit a wall of black panties.  She had a short black and white blouse on that exposed her perfectly toned midriff.  She was wearing that familiar gold necklace too, Arin guessed that she had plans after she was done with her little training exercise.  Arin sighed, he plopped down to the floor with thoughts of lust for goddess Jessica, but it was immediately halted by pure hatred, his mind began to bend back and forth as he screamed in the large room as the bomb continued to hum with a soft periodic beep. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            “Yeah, like that!”  Jessica said with a little excitement in her voice we she saw her red nails light up from a huge bomb going off on top of her left foot.  Jessica adjusted her blouse with a little dangling noise from her gold necklace and bent down to pick her phone back out from her expensive purse, she could feel the battle getting a little more intense as her soles were feeling more and more stimulations, she reacted by curling her toes over the tiny soldiers, unknowingly giving them a horrifying fear of death as they retreated once again to another fallback position, but they were spared when the colossal toes rested back to their original posture in the sky. 

“Don’t worry, we will destroy her armies!”  The royal general typed into the transmitter to Jessica.

“Yeah, I’m not worried about that, as long as you follow my every command everything will be fine” Jessica replied with much confidence. 

“We will, as long as you hold up your end of the deal” He replied.

“Duh… of course” Jessica typed into her phone. 

“So, will you show us your good graces and remove the stocking from the city, there are still a lot of people trapped under there and they are struggling with air” the general asked. 

“It’s not my fault, the thing just fell… but a goddess has to take care of her people sometimes I guess…” Jessica reluctantly sighed.  Jessica batted her feet forward as they loomed over the army. Jessica placed the phone next to her curvy thigh and reached outward with her right hand, her necklace dangling down above the city as her entire body took up the horizon.  She carefully plucked up the stocking between her fingers and flung it behind her into her room.  “hahaha, oh my god, I can’t believe something so soft crushed so much of the city” Jessica giggled as she was still bent over in her chair, she could feel a few tickles of explosions on her bare chest now just above her boobs, a few hitting her necklace as it chimed a bit. 

Jessica smiled as she felt the slight tingles on her neck turning her on.  She sat back down, her grin wide as she closed her eyes lightly and batted her head in a sensual way as she felt those electric feelings shooting all the way down her spine.  The more bullets that hit her heels and the more war planes dropped on her toes the more she couldn’t take it anymore, the power she had over them was so intense, she had to resist the urge to crush the entire military under the ball of her foot in that moment, she moaned softly and bit her bottom lip, rearing her head back.  Suddenly the military stopped firing, her feet weren’t moving anymore and the intense noises she was making didn’t sound friendly, the officers gave the order to return to base with haste. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            Arin pounded his fist against the glass behind him as he laid on the floor of the large white room next to the massive bomb.  He could hear Jessica moaning in the distance, but he didn’t dare look, suddenly he heard a shifting in the giant chair miles away.  Arin reacted by curling up in a ball and covering his head in shame and anger.  What Arin wasn’t seeing though was that the military was in full retreat and Jessica was once again bending over the city, reaching out her right hand again right towards the building Arin and the bomb were in.  Arin felt the air shift, but he just sat there as if he were in a state of total acceptance of death, then he felt the building rumble and twist, the metal screeching and the glass breaking on the floors below him. 

Arin was being lifted to the sky as he went tumbling down the floor when it became sideways from her hand turning.  Slipping past the bomb as he attempted to reach for something to grab on to.  He could see the motion of the building being lifted to the sky become blurry, he saw the city, miles down below as the speed was unreal.  Arin held on to the metal frame next to the bomb as he saw Jessica’s bedroom come into frame, the sunbathed room felt a little warmer instantly he thought, but he could see a light brown tint from her fingers that were wrapped around the building. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            Jessica hastily plucked the building out of its roots, she didn’t notice a few chunks of debris crashing to the streets below, and she sat back up and in a quick dash stood up and closed her closet door, nudging her desk chair with her shin out of the way towards center of the room.  Jessica curled up into her bed, carefully holding on to the building, “fuck it, it’s like 3 inches, but I’ve wanted to do this since the start” Jessica whispered as she eyed the building, she could see the broken glass falling around her glossy red nails and the pads of her fingers, the bottom of the building broken.  Jessica laid back, resting her head on the soft white pillow behind her, she spread her legs a bit and lifted the bottom of her blouse with her free hand.  Jessica teased herself by rubbing the outside of her panties over her clit.  Jessica held the broken building by her mouth as her breathing got heavier and faster.  Jessica licked her bottom lip, wiping away some of the expensive dark red lipstick, she closed her eyes and teased her free hand down into her black lacey panties and over the curve of her pelvis.  Sliding her fingers down her smooth skin until it touched the warm and wet lips of her pussy. 

            Jessica wiggled her hips in her bed from the wet and pleasurable feeling and breathed heavier with soft moans mixed in as the building dangled over her mouth, torturing the metal structure above the black abyss beyond her teeth and dark red lips.  Jessica fingered herself for a few minutes as the buildup became more and more intense, the building shaking as Jessica’s nerves were quivering with delight and power over the tinies trapped inside.  Finally, Jessica reached her freehand out of her panties and pulled down the waist band, Jessica wiggling her hips and thighs up and down until the panties were resting by her knees, Jessica was fully exposed now, her blouse tucked up just below her breasts. 

 Jessica pretended to blow a kiss to the building that dangled above her lips, they puckered and quivered with pleasure as Jessica realized this was finally about to happen.  She brought the broken building down just in front of the opening of her pussy.  Jessica moved her free hand back up to her mouth and ran her fingers across her lips as she slowly started to force the building top first into the opening of her sex.  Jessica moaned even harder, her mind was going blank with absolute power and sexual ecstasy.  Jessica’s feet flexed forward in pleasure as her pelvis started to instinctively move in small circles, the building went in, covered in her wetness making it easy to pull in and out.   

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            Arin screamed harder as his world got light and dark more rapidly, the banging of the floors and the creaking of the metal as it was shoved in and pulled out of Jessica’s overflowing sex.  Arin thought of everything he had ever done wrong in his life as he held on strongly to the metal frame.  But in-between moments of hearing her juices squish on the outside of the glass and the intense deep moans raining down from above, Arin noticed that the beeping on the trigger device stopped.  “Oh…” was all Arin managed to say before he saw a blinding light. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            Jessica completely lost herself, she was going much faster now, cupping and pulling at her boobs with her free hands now as her eyes winced from pleasure, her mouth wide open from the building of an impending orgasm. Jessica pulled out the building and smashed it against her clit and began to rub herself rapidly.  The building began to break and split apart as Jessica came closer and closer to her powerful climax, her hips thrusted in the air as her head was tilted to the side of her pillow, and in one last final moan her clit became really hot, almost too hot, Jessica thought, but the intense thermal feeling sent her climax into overdrive, rearing up her legs to her chest and a breathless moan as cum leaked out of her pussy and onto her expensive silky sheets. 

Jessica tossed and turned in her bed, not being able to calm herself down as her breathing became steadier with each passing minute.  Something caught her attention though in her sexual daze of pleasure, her nerves still quivering all over her body as a warm feeling creeped up from her stomach all the way to her soft cheeks.  She smelled something a little off, she reared her head up slightly and noticed a billow of black smoke rising from her crotch, but she didn’t care, she laid there, her light brown skin basking in the sun and shadow being casted from her blinds. 

 

            Jessica composed herself a few minutes later, throwing the sheets off her bed, the broken pieces of the building somewhere in there mixed with her cum, both would be washed away in the washing machine later on.  Jessica retrieved a fresh pair of black panties and sat on her bed after retrieving her phone from her floor, there were a few more messages from her sorority friends about their plans that night, but her focus was on the royal general who hid a bomb in the building.  “Please put more bombs in your buildings, it’s been a while since I’ve cum that hard and your goddess deserves the best at all times” Jessica typed in, but her mentality was somewhat sarcastic.  “You’re lucky you have a war to fight, because if you pull that shit again without my permission, consider yourself and the city my meal” Jessica typed.  She placed her phone back in her purse and slid on some tight shorts.  She placed her feet in her casual leather sandals and took off for the night with only one thing in mind… taking down Miranda...