- Text Size +

In this chapter:   Jessica familiarizes herself with Ashton City after winning.  Amy, who survived Miranda and Ana’s pedicure, finds herself kidnapped from the Ashton City, set loose by Jessica in an unfamiliar classroom where Ms. Faust is introduced to what she perceives as annoying bugs.  Ana and Miranda scheme while Lacy continues her pyromaniac streak. A glance at a stranded airplane’s survivors as they do what they can to live. Ana reminds her country what is to come. 

 

Day 33 – Jessica

              Jessica looked around the dimly lit apartment for signs if Miranda and Anastazja came back to the dwelling the previous night after the micro’s war with one another, but there was nothing, just Lacy sleeping in her room with her door locked tight with virtually no light peeking out from under the doorframe. The shallow rays from between the living room blinds as the sun barely started to rise outside across the humid morning landscape with the university campus in the distance. Ashes and black burn marks on the wooden floor by the couch and the more open spaces of the living room where the intense battle took place as the girls watched on from high above. Jessica was barely awake and sporting some loose sweat shorts tied off by white string in the front and a petite low-cut dark grey tank top, her hair was messy and wavy down the side of her head, but her face was still beautiful despite not having any makeup on whatsoever.

She could barely keep herself asleep after the war was won, she kept waking up in total excitement with blissful dreams of dominating Miranda’s city, she even dreamt that Miranda herself was a tiny trying to run away through panicked streets as Jessica laughed and looked on from above, chasing down the poor blonde girl with her tongue as she tried to desperately navigate the tiny streets. She remained awake, jittery, and happy until she eventually fell back asleep for a few more hours at a time, not even thinking about the fact that she had classes in the early morning. She forced herself out of bed despite how good it felt snuggled up in her soft cushiony blankets when her phone alarm blared that familiar annoying tune.

Jessica rubbed her eyes and yawned quietly in the living room, she stretched arms outward while taking a few groggy steps forward, her eyes still half open and blinking frequently to adjust to the light. Taking a few careful strides towards Miranda’s room, she placed her ear nearly up against the door to hear any subtle signs of Miranda being home, but there was nothing. Jessica reached her hand down, twisting the doorknob slowly to avoid any collateral noise from the brass and metal squeaking.

The door opened, no locks were applied during the night, the slight creaking from the door as it swung open completely and very softly colliding with the rubber door stop at the base of the wall. Jessica took her first step onto the cheap and shallow carpet feeling her toes sink slightly into the cool and wool-like material, Miranda’s room was surprisingly a mess, her bed was undone, clothes and shoes were scattered about the floor and in the corners, but she stepped in between the piles straight up to the city sprawling across the flat surface of the computer desk.

 Laying her light brown eyes on the tiny city below, the stripes of sunlight between the blinds shimmering off the glass of the inches tall skyscrapers. Jessica admired the empty streets, most of the people must have been sleeping she thought, but she continued to study the city, peering over the ant sized cars. She saw buildings ripped in half, fingerprints embedded in the city, abandoned, and crushed houses with cars deep within the creases of the finger folds that shaped the landscape, destroyed neighborhoods, and Jessica only dreamt of making it worse. Jessica rubbed her eyes once more to wake herself up and get a less blurry view of everything beneath her. She could see the people waking up, the small lights turning on in homes and the speck sized people coming out into the streets to gaze up at their new goddess. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Amy, who lost her beloved boyfriend Levi a few weeks prior, saw all of the horrifying memories come rushing to her in a flashback, the peach-colored flesh growing closer downwards, and people panicking as they were pressed out of existence between the tiny wrinkles that lined the curvature of Miranda’s toes. She sat still on her couch feeling the vibrations of the giantess walking around early in the morning, something her and the entire city have grown to tolerate. The power was out in her small home, the streets just outside were slowly being cleaned up from all the riots that started the nail polish punishments which in turn, took her lover from her.

The homeless population was growing everyday as many people didn’t have homes to go back to, so they begged to stay in houses of their neighbors or be forced to live on the streets or be thrown in the correctional facilities that only served as glorified homeless shelters, unless of course the giantess needed those people in those facilities to be punished again for reasons she deemed necessary for the betterment of her people’s mentality.

Amy couldn’t leave her home anymore, the city was too harkened for her, and the power was turned off frequently to conserve resources for the stranded city whose new planet was the bedroom of a young woman, she often sat in the dark eating what rations she had left. She developed extreme insomnia with heavy bags under her eyes, thinking of everything that had gone wrong with her life and asking why anybody could every end up in such a fucked situation where giant women that weren’t that much younger than Amy had the power to do anything they could ever want.

She would have panic attacks where she thought she could smell the nail polish that she was forced to paint onto the toes of the giantess. Throwing small objects at the walls of her darkened dwelling, screaming to the point where people would try to investigate her windows as they passed by, but nobody would ever help, everyone was on their own, protecting themselves from the hell they lived in. The majority of the city never wanted a war, now there was almost no military to keep order, no leadership to negotiate with Miranda, organizations were failing quickly as disorder was becoming more commonplace, and the fear of being punished by nail painting service was fading as a realistic deterrent from discord.

That all changed when Amy stepped out of her house for the first time in a while, granted with the same scenery and view of a quaint middle-class neighborhood, tree leaves blowing due to the air conditioning in Miranda’s room, even from miles away the ceiling vent still gave off a noticeable gust of chilly wind. The gray haze of the early morning not quite lighting up the city in the background or the bedroom beyond the vast plains of the fake plastic wood of the computer desk. These vibrations felt different, and the entire city knew Miranda didn’t sleep there that night since many of them gazed at her lying in bed through their windows on a normal night, her massive body seemed so far away, miles and miles, but still so close at the same time, she tossed and turned often from the stress she felt before the battle, but she never showed up that night the battle was fought. Now it was the morning and Amy looked up to see something off. Authorities were screaming at everyone to return to their homes and stay inside, but nobody was compliant, they just stared up at her, and she looked so menacingly evil and beautiful at the same time.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Jessica looked down with her bright brown eyes and a wide smile on her face, her voice still slightly low and dull as she was in the process of becoming fully awake, but she spoke to Ashton City for the first time. “You lost… you’re mine, and I can do whatever I want with you” Jessica said with that familiar bitchy and teasing tone in her voice, “I could crush you whenever… eat you whenever…” She said as she teased her index finger over the city, twirling her red nail around buildings and neighborhoods while giggling to herself quietly, “oh, but don’t worry, I won’t hurt you right now, I have more fun ideas in store for such little losers haha!” Jessica laughed as she backed away from the desk, turning on a pivot as the ball of her foot twisted into the carpet and leaving the room to get ready for a fun day in class. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 33 – Jessica

              Jessica parked her car in the student garage closest to her first and favorite class of the week, she peered into her purse sitting on the passenger seat of her car knowing fully well that she had taken captive hundreds of citizens from Ashton City. The same plastic container that she took to the pool with Lacy a few weeks ago came in handy once more as Jessica grabbed her belongings and exited her car, heading towards the business buildings with big sunglasses covering her face, not a lot of people were on campus yet, plus she had gotten there early for a special mission.

 Walking through the large doors she strolled up a small set of stairs and into the classroom where she was the only one present that early, the auditorium style seating that went up a few levels with large windows in the back giving off enough light to be bright in the classroom, despite this, students still fell asleep during the early class. The motion detector turned on the fluorescent lights when she stepped into the larger open part of the center of the room.

Jessica walked up the small steps to her usual spot near the front middle of the room and sat her bag down, but then reached into her purse and pulled out the container, she quickly shuffled to the podium where her business professor would usually stand around the entire lecture. She bent down covering the floor with some of the speck sized people, arching her back up towards the podium where she placed and scattered them all over the flat, yet subtly angled surface, some on the highchair behind the podium, then she stepped back quickly after she was sure all of the micros were out of the plastic container, just as she turned around the door opened and a few early birds came into the room, walking up to their desks on the side of the room, 10 minutes had passed as Jessica waited patiently on her phone and watched the desk from her front row, center stage table, the classroom was nearly filled when the time for class officially began, but the professor was a bit late which was unusual for her. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Amy was bewildered, she didn’t care anymore, one of her shoulders was broken, but she didn’t wince in pain as she felt the steps a mile below her, the edge of the plastic container coming down into her neighborhood and scooping people up along with dirt and cars from the area, in an instant, hundreds were taking up the sky as the Latina giantess giggled high above them and shoved them in her dark purse. To Amy, it felt like hours had passed, there was loud music and the sound of a giant car, hundreds of people around her panicked and clawed at the plastic prison in a desperate attempt at escape, but she remained motionless on the floor of the container and clutched at her shoulder without emotion in her face, she finally saw this as an opportunity to exit this miserable life, no matter how cruel or painful it would be, it was her escape.

Finally the light was revealed again, it was higher up and brighter than that of Miranda’s room, the area around was a lot larger, chairs and tables everywhere as they elevated higher the more towards the back they went, but before she had time to think about it too much she felt herself falling along with hundreds of screaming people, holding on as tight as she could to the slippery surface, then she balanced out again, seeing the people behind fall to a greyish floor a few dozen feet below, then she was tipped over again, this time Amy could not hang on, along with a sizeable amount of others as she fell onto a thick red cushion that was casted in a shadow of a massive wooden table in front of them. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Jessica moved her sunglasses to the side of her table and watched as the rushed and flustered professor finally came through the thick wooden door, fumbling her stack of papers while trying to hold her cup of coffee in her other hand. “Ugh, Ms. Faust…” Jessica muttered under her breath as her closest classmate peered over slightly as Jessica’s offhand comment. She watched on as the professor knelt to scramble up a few pieces of paper and stand back up with the folder over her crossed arm. Jessica had to admit, she did admire the outfit of her professor that morning, and she was a relatively young professor at 34 with a few curves to her body, particularly her wider thighs, wearing a red top with long sleeves and a little cut out triangle above her cleavage that showed off a meager silver necklace against her fair skin, black tight skirt that ended above her knees, tight black nylons, some simple black flats with a decorative bow on the toes of each shoe, and a small gold wrist watch. Ms. Faust held the stack of folders under one of her arms then took her free hand to adjust her red rimmed glasses to a more comfortable position to better focus her brown eyes. Adjusting the glasses covered up a few of the nearly orange colored and cute freckles she had on the bridge of her nose.

“Phew, sorry I’m late… got a bid tied up with some student’s questions outside of my office” Ms. Faust said as she flicked her neck slightly to adjust the locks of her dirty blond hair that was tied up in a loose bun atop her head as a few strands fell beside her ears on either side. She took her first step towards center stage of the room and near the podium occupied with tinies everywhere, and Jessica watched on with a devious smile as she knew in a few more steps the bugs would start to feel the unaware wrath of the business professor. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

The sizable group of tinies tried to move around the shallow grey carpet, but the fear of all the students walking in around them struck them almost paralyzed, the group mentality of them decided that they would all stay slightly spread apart, but in clusters near the massive podium behind them, they watched on as the students trickled in and then nothing. Many of them had injured and broken bodies parts for the relatively short fall from being tipped out of the container, but most of them got lucky with the soft carpet breaking their falls. Soon enough the lady in red showed up, and in the distance in what felt like miles away was the Latina goddess looking on from across her table. The loud crashing of the woman in red’s plastic and manila folders shook the ground around the people as she seemed to be steered in a direction heading right for them. Panic broke out amongst the ones of the floor, those on the podium couldn’t really see from their position as a relatively small wall blocked their vision on either side of the podium stand. Those on the darker red cushion of the highchair were far too centered to see anything on the ground, only the top half of the giantess woman in red coming near them as they could see her breasts bouncing slightly through the cutout with each mighty step she took from what seemed like so far below.

The group of people closest to her couldn’t even begin to think about running, at their size, each of her flats could crush entire city blocks under just the soles of the colossal shoes. Suddenly her steps came closer to them as they tried to look up, but she was moving in an almost slow motion as the dozens of people had their adrenaline pumping through their veins, the intense rumbling, and vibrations below them, tossing a few of the to the ground as they scrambled to get up and keep their balance. They looked up once more, only barely being able to see the bottom of her face from her breasts sticking out from their perspective, looking like individual red mountains from so far below, the black shoes with the bows on top getting closer as it looked like massive buildings that were mobile, the slightly dirtied soles on the bottom could be seen from the minor upturn of the toes.

They finally began to run, but it was far too late, the shadow of her black flats came over the first smaller group of people, falling directly under the toe section of her right flat. They tried to put their hands up and scream for help, but the shadow was over them too quickly, before their screams even reached any volume the treads of the flat pressed on them, grinding into the carpet, barely any of their crumpled-up bodies stuck to the bottom of her shoe, the others were now human paste embedded in the cheap carpet. The other groups could see their fate from a distance as they saw the group flattened from the giantess’ titanic step, hearing their screams die out in an instant as some of the people closest to the toe section shot out forward from the intense pressure, blood spattering everywhere near them, but never noticeable to anyone over an inch tall.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Ms. Faust felt a few small crunches under the toe of her right foot, but didn’t pay any attention, she just assumed it was some crumbs left over from a previous professor’s snack. Taking a few more steps and feeling the same crunches, only they were more noticeable in the next few as she quietly hummed to herself. This time feeling then under the direct center of her flats, some on the heel of her left shoe, and some smaller one on the pinky toe edge of her right foot. “These professors really need to quit making a mess in here…” she mumbled to herself as she placed herself behind the flat of the podium that rested just below the bottom of her breasts. She bent over slightly to place the folders and papers in the little cabinet under the surface, then stood back up to her full height with her cup of coffee still in her grip, bringing the lid of the cup up to her pink lips and taking a small sip, “ahh…” she sounded in pleasure, setting the cup on the flatter surface of the podium top, unaware that she crushed a few people under the cup of molten hot coffee.

Ms. Faust took the bottom of her finger and wiped off a bit of smeared coffee on the edge of her top lip and looked down at her cup that had the pink lipstick markings where she had just taken a drink, but something else caught her attention. They looked like tiny sugar ants to her, less than a centimeter in length, but annoying little bugs, nonetheless. They scattered in all directions away from the hot coffee, scooting along the wood grain of the surface, but they seemed to also be moving a little slower than normal ants. Ms. Faust squinted her eyes to get a better focused look, but they just seemed a little more colorful than regular sugar ants. She made a disgusted look on her face, sneering uncomfortably as she blamed the mess on the floor for the ants showing up at her lecture, arching her back forward a little as her cleavage protruded towards the surface of the wood. Taking her left hand with the gold wristwatch and trying to sweep away the ants on her desk, flicking the side of her palm outward towards them as the metal chain of the watch jingled, seeing a few go flying off the side towards the floor, but it wasn’t working quickly enough, there were still so many running around.

She took her French manicured fingernails and began to press down on them one at a time, feeling a little pop each time as her nails dissected them and crushed them against the keratin edge of the thick white polish. They started to diminish quickly as a few minuscule red splatters and spots lined the very tips of her nails. There only a few left now as they neared the edges of the desk and stopped, Ms. Faust noticed their hesitation to crawl away, bending a little closer and blowing at a small group, seeing them slingshot off the desk, then taking her middle finger and thumb to another group, curling them together, as the tension of her fingers released, flicking the rest of them, instantly exploding against the thick French nails. “Sorry, class, seems like the professor before me has attracted some ants…” Ms. Faust said, still peering down at the desk to make sure they were all gone.

Meanwhile Jessica felt a small shiver in her lower back, wiggling in her seat slightly from the erotic show she was getting, knowing that she wasn’t attacking ants, but people, Jessica sighing under her breath quietly in an attempt to keep herself calm, but she got off on seeing other people unaware to the bugs at their feet, even since she saw Lacy crush the stranded people on the floor under her bare soles Jessica developed a small fascination for it and it was definitely something she wanted to experiment with further. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

All they could see was her red fabric in front of them, bigger than anything they could imagine as it bobbed up and down with each of her breaths, those who dared looking up any more could see the bottom of her chin, and her looming breasts above them, the cutout showing the skin of her cleavage as a smaller silver necklace dangled down nearly between the fleshly mountains that was taking up almost their entire sky. After she took a sip of her coffee the large round plastic bottom came hurtling downwards with her fingers wrapped around it, the shadow growing larger as the people directly below had nowhere to run.

 They could feel the heat intensify as it came closer and closer, the giantess’ gaze not caring as they screamed out to be noticed, but their micro sized voices couldn’t muster up any noticeable noise to the giantess. The bottom of the coffee cup came down, pressing everyone under it out of existence into a fine human paste between the waxy plastic of the cup, but the heat from the coffee began to burn off the crushed pieces into nothing but stained and burned blood splatters on the underside of the warm beverage that she would just casually throw into the trash on her way out of the lecture hall.

The rest of the citizens of Ashton City began to run in every direction away from the coffee cup, feeling themselves losing hope fast. Then she bent over, showcasing her tremendous cleavage, each of her tits the size of a football stadium it seemed like as the small freckles on the top of her cleavage was much more visible, the shadow cascading the more curved her tits became to their perspective, but before they could admire it her hand came down, sweeping people away, most people died on impact as the fleshy wall of the side of her hand was too powerful to avoid, obliterating into a crumpled and bloody mess as they rained down all over the grey carpet in the distance, only a few people survived the initial impact, but their broken and bruised bodies were sent falling to their deaths miles below to the ground in a splat. People were feeling completely distraught, seeing their neighbors and friends get swept away in a lightning quick motion, barely able to process seeing the skin of her hand fly by them so rapidly as it towered above them.

Next the mighty pillars of her fingers came down, picking and choosing one buy one all the people around, cutting them to pieces as her nail pinned them down and blew open their bodies, some falling under the softer pad of her finger, but still squished into a smear against her skin. Happening in a blaze as the people running and screaming praying that they weren’t next, hoping it would be someone else as the clicking of her nail hit the wood, but slowly they were all being crushed, some of them only have the lower halves, or upper halves of their bodies cut into sections as their blood stuck to the white tips on her thick, fortress like nails.

It was only down to a few groups left, finding themselves back up against the cliff like fall of the desk, holding on to each other, or simply dropping to their knees as her body and breasts came a little closer, suddenly her pink lips puckered and blew off a group to her left, breaking their necks from the gale force wind as their lifeless bodies tumbled to the ground in front of Jessica’s table. The next and last group on her podium saw her bare knuckle started to curve and bend away from them, and before they could blink, a flash of white nail flew at them, pulverizing them into nothingness, the sheer and overwhelming force of her flick shattered the tinies in their entirety, only leaving behind a feint mist of bloody powder against her nails.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Amy knew what was coming, the lady in red was bent over her desk in the distance, still clutching at her shoulder as the people all around her were looking for a way off the highchair. Amy just watched the professor, he ass sticking out towards them from her bent over position, the wide hips stretching the fabric of the tight black skirt, the curvature of her ass protruding way beyond the beginnings of her thighs, and when Amy looked close enough she could see the feint outline of her thin underwear lining the sides of her plump cheeks and curving outward towards the top of her waist through the sheer skirt. Amy knew it was time, she appeared satisfied, standing back up to her full height and addressing the class, “ALRIGHT, CLASS, SORRY ABOUT THAT! WE WILL PICKUP WHERE WE LEFT OFF LAST WEEK!” her voice thundered above the survivors on the chair, then she began to back up, squatting down over the chair as the fabric around her waist and ass began to tighten and stretch noticeably loud to the people below, the shadow growing darker as people were in absolute pandemonium except for Amy, she closed her eyes and envisioned being with Levi again, and then suddenly, nothing, no pain, she, along with about 40 others were crushed between her ass and soft plush cushion of the chair. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Ms. Faust sat down not feeling anything as the cushion was too soft to feel any of the
“crumbs” under her. She wiped the side of her hands and nails against the thigh of her thin black skirt to get off some of the bug guts, when she was satisfied she leaned over and pulled out her folders to gaze upon the lesson plan, never knowing in her entire life that she ended the lives of a few hundred innocent little souls, fully intelligent and aware of her actions as she relentlessly crushed them and tortured them without any emotion besides pure disgust for something so much smaller than herself.

Meanwhile Jessica was on cloud nine, seeing her business professor sit down was the final push Jessica needed to feel fully accomplished, feeling herself getting wetter, she crossed her legs tighter in order to fight off the feeling, but she couldn’t stop imagining the craze and panic the tinies felt as the teacher lowered her ass on them, but for now Jessica would have to get through the rest of the lecture before a well-deserved couple hours of a break between classes.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 33 – Anastazja and Miranda

              Miranda and Ana didn’t stay the night in their rooms after the war was over, they slept over at a mutual friend's apartment on the couch together, barely able to sleep as they whispered to each other in the pitch dark all night.  Ana so desperately trying to apologize to Miranda for intervening in the war and crushing Jessica’s army underfoot. Miranda barely able to keep her own mind together as she cried in quiet contemplation while Ana fell in and out of sleep. Both getting up in a groggy haze as they barely had sleep, they both didn’t really shower, and only had a few clothes to swap out from the previous night, but they had to get to class, trying to distract themselves from the snafu that was currently their lives.

Anastazja and Miranda met up for lunch to discuss more of the problem, eating in a quiet corner of a dining hall on campus where they knew was farthest away from any of Jessica’s classes. “I don’t know what to do…” Miranda said, staring down blankly at her lunch on the white tray in front of her.

“I regret stepping in to try and help, but I just thought it was best…” Ana said, twiddling her fork above the pasta dish she had on the table.

“Maybe I can smuggle some of them out, you know? Make it seem like Jessica wouldn’t know… like that has to be a possibility?” Miranda said with a little pep in her voice. “Do you want my people?” Miranda asked. Ana froze for a second.

“Absolutely not, I do not like taking care of them, the only thing I have liked from them is the nail painting okay, but I am so sick of such little things plotting our lives” Ana said in retaliation, shocking Miranda who went back to staring at her full plate of food.

“There has to be something we can do…” Miranda said sheepishly.

“Well first off, we still have to show we are not afraid of that bitch… we need to make the apartment ours again, it was never Jessica’s” Ana said.

“Or Lacy’s, fuck her too!” Miranda said back in excitement, seeing a person in the distance look over their shoulder at the exclamation.

“Okay, then we must be there tonight, and all nights, or we all leave at nights, yes?” Ana said in her toned-down accent.

“Deal, I’ll do what I can with my city, like, there’s no way in hell I’ll actually let her do whatever she wants, fuck her, and fuck her stupid fucking attitude!” Miranda shouted again in confident defiance.

“That is the spirit” Ana said with a wide smile on her face. “We need to think of a way to play her game, no more defense…” Ana said with her volleyball mentality, staring into Miranda’s crystal blue eyes. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***


Day 33 – Lacy – Grove View

“Ugh, I haven’t used this piece of shit since prom” Lacy said under her breath as she unwrapped the white cord around her curling iron. She stepped out of her bathroom just before the afternoon heat was in full effect outside, not having a class until later that day she had the entire apartment to herself for the morning. Her room was still dim due to her favorite black curtains covering all the windows, perfectly accenting the black band posters and bleak décor that fit her lifestyle. She placed the curling iron on her bed and retrieved her camera stand from the closet, setting it up in front of her nightstand and Biraal City, next she bent over the city, removing the framed picture of herself and Kiyoko and then tossing that on her bed next to the curling iron to set up the scene for a photography idea she had after she woke up.

Lacy adjusted her loose black t-shirt to better fit her upper body, sliding up the short sleeves a little more as to reveal an extended view of her colorful tattoos that lined her arms up and down. She then pulled up her white booty shorts upward, revealing almost all of her pale thighs, going all the way down to her black nails and bare feet resting on the cool carpet below. Lacy then went under her bed to fish out the camera locked away in her bag, setting the camera on the stand and turning it on, studying the buttons on the right, and getting the lens to focus on the tiny city just a few feet away, zooming in to the point where she could almost make out individual faces on the crowds walking around the city. “Perfect…” she mumbled, turning on the camera to a specific mode that she rarely got to use in her day-to-day practice.

Lacy grabbed her phone off the bed and texted Elle, “If I were you, I would get underground now, your reward is coming, don’t think I have forgotten all you’ve done for me, talk to you soon…” Lacy sent. She then tossed her phone on the black pillow near the top of her bed and where she usually would plug in her phone charger, but she bent over and unplugged the power block leaving an open outlet for her curling iron. Lacy smiled deviously at the city, they had no idea what was coming, just like before, Lacy was a bit of a pyro, her fascination with fire was almost her creative spark, being bullied in school at a young age she would burn leaves, or grass, sometimes paper, or ants at home when she was feeling lonely, but then photography took over as her outlet, but now that she had confidence and power, she wanted to combine the two, already dripping hot candle wax on the city a few weeks back, and burning hundreds alive just for the sake of getting high off a joint, but now she was about to literally turn up the heat.

Lacy plugged the iron into the wall with the handle still in her hand, turning the temperature up as high as she could go, slowly, the electronic thermometer on the side started to increase. 90 degrees Fahrenheit, slowly building up, 150, 200, finally it settled around 375 ish degrees after a few moments of Lacy staring at the people through the camera, seeing them point and gesture to as to what was about to happen, sure there were still plenty of normal people in the city, but the vast majority had been manipulated and borderline brainwashed into thinking that they deserved the be there to serve the cruel experiments of the giantess goddess. Lacy made a few final adjustments to her camera, adjusting the F stop and the ISO to her perfection, then pressed the capture button, it started filming, the red light on top of the DSLR turning on and blinking methodically.

Lacy turned back towards her camera, making sure she was out of focus apart from the curling iron in the very top of the frame. She then focused her eyes on the city, checking the temperature on the curling iron one more time, increasing to over 400 degrees Fahrenheit. She had no idea how much more intense the heat would be for the tinies, but she was about to find out, teasing her free hand over the edge of the iron, feeling the heat radiate off the metal and smirking to herself, without saying a word she started to lower the iron towards a neighborhood agonizingly slow, making sure to keep most of her hand out of the shot so that when she edited the video later it would be a much easier process. The tip of the iron was hovering just above the densely packed neighborhood, but before she could lower it anymore the houses burst into a bright orange flame, nearly looking like an explosion from Lacy’s perspective. “Hahaha, oh my god…” Lacy said, giggling to herself as she retracted the iron a bit, never judging how easy it would be to start fires for the sake of art.

Focusing on the same neighborhood, Lacy once again dropped the height of the hot iron towards another cluster of houses, this time much faster as the tip of the iron dug into the dirt and landscape, obliterating the houses and whoever else was there, seeing the fire spread out in a circle outward from the impact as a quiet hiss followed and a stream of foul-smelling white smoke wafted up in the air towards Lacy’s brown and hazel eye. Lacy began to drag around the tip of the iron wherever she pleased, making sure to roll over as many houses as possible, occasionally seeing a few speck sized people disappear from the heat before the iron even got close to hitting them, she dragged it up and down, left to right as the fires continues to burn and spread. After a few minutes of torturing and burning the tiny citizens of the massive neighborhood and retracted the iron, turning it off, unplugging it and walking back over to her bathroom to set it on the sink to cool off.

She sat on her bed as she watched the dot sized people fight off the design she burned into the suburbs. Quickly getting another idea she stood up, continuing to film, but dismounting the camera from the stand, zooming as far in as she could towards the fires and people desperately trying to put them out, identifying the clothes they were wearing and the very tiny expressions on their face as she panned around the scene, capturing the disparity and agony of the tinies suffering from her actions. She continued to slowly zoom out, capturing more of the neighborhood and the scorched etching in the ground, seeing the white smoke billowing up peacefully made her feel calm.

Then Lacy panned out, revealing the letter ‘K’ written into the ground, followed by an ‘I’ the further out she zoomed the more it was revealed that it was a heart burned into the city, a heart with the words ‘Ki and Lace’ scorched into the landscape forever, Lacy following the smoke with her camera and panned across the city, capturing the city in all its glory, the smoke rising in the background as the soft orange glow of the fire gave off excellent contrast with the dark bedroom. “This is going to get me an ‘A’ in my media class for sure, just gonna make a few edits later… Thanks, servants, just uhhh… consider this a smiting for I am displeased!” Lacy said to the tiny city below, winking at them adorably and shutting off her camera.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Elle had gotten the warning text from Lacy, retreating into her basement as to obey orders, being reassured that her reward was coming Elle could relax peacefully for the rest of the day, but then it got a little warm, Elle peered out of the small window in her basement to see that a few thousand feet away was Lacy in the background with a curling iron of all things. “Lacy remembers where I live right??” she shouted at herself. Sure enough, an awkward scent of burning plastic or rubber started to fill the air as Elle pulled her t shirt over her mouth and nose to ward off the unpleasant sensation.

The people on the streets of a quiet suburban neighborhood had hardly been messed with the length of the incident, however, seeing the destruction all around them and downtown they decided to still obey and become devotees to the black-haired goddess and her petite lover. The iron would change everything though, people in their houses could feel everything start to warm up slowly, people sweating as they felt something was off, and the loud noises of the goddess vibrating and shaking the neighborhood caused quite a stir. People began to exit their homes and look up towards her, and there she was, looming above them, they were only waist-high, being able to see her pale thighs a few miles in the distance as they pivoted and bended with her movements. They looked up more, seeing her pouty lips split into that familiar and terrifying evil grin. Most people who were brainwashed just stood still and watched on as they saw the goddess make her divine movements, but then she brought the iron over them, directly over a group of a few houses and a dozen or so people.

The hot circular tube began to lower ever so slowly, as a few people started to run, but the majority just stood their ground, feeling the heat get worse and nearly unbearable, but the closer the iron got, the larger the tube became from their micro perspective, bigger and thicker than any skyscraper, matched with her evil face way beyond the view of the object as it was getting too hot for comfort. It was now only a few hundred feet above them now when they felt their skin begin to sear and burn, worse than any sunburn imaginable, screaming out in pain and covering their faces in misery. The hair starting to burn off of their bodies, followed by their skin melting as the object continued to lower, closer and closer until it was too much and caused everything to scar with black ash, people burnt to a crisp as cars exploded and houses combusted in an instant.

People from a distance feeling the heat, but nothing prepared them from when the iron actually collided with the ground and dragged around in a shape, the impact shook people the ground, and the terrible grinding noise and hissing was unbearable to the people closest, but they would soon not care as their bodies caught fire, some of them not burning quickly enough before being incinerated by the hot metal of the iron smacking their bodies and turning them into black ashy dust. Hundreds of people burned or were obliterated by the dragging, but nobody complained, they simply rallied together as the goddess stepped away, they brought reserve extinguishers to put out the flames, finding half charred bodies, recovering as many belongings as they could, but the heat was just too much, the smoke and ash wafted up towards the sky as the people below watched her pivot and pan around the city with her enormous camera.

Elle watched on from a distance, seeing the smoke rising from behind the skyscrapers, “Oh thank you, thank you, thank you…” she mumbled on, the 16-year-old geeky girl was still on edge, waiting patiently for her reward to be blessed with the power she had always wanted. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

“Hey, Ki! I got an awesome video I think you want to see, how about next week sometime we watch it together” Lacy texted her girlfriend.


“Sounds great! I love how creative you can be so I can’t wait to see it, love you, text you after work.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day X – Grove View Apartments – Living Room – Nighttime

            A middle-aged woman scraped another number into the side of the steel plating of the broken fuselage of the jumbo-sized airplane to indicate that another day had passed, the airliner had been transported to the living room the night of the incident, but they were tucked away to where almost no roommate could see them, so they survived on.  The plane had a crash landing after the stunning blue glowing light took them away, a few people not surviving the crash, but the other hundred or so passengers along with the pilots, and air stewardesses were still around, makeshift tents set up all around the plane as meals and supplies from the plane were dwindling fast.

            The first few nights were rough, trying to figure out where they were, wondering why there was furniture the size of huge cities, or islands.  Then they showed up, their bare feet stamping around the wood floors from such a long distance away.  The different colored nails, eventually the plane people got used to it, feeling the vibrations from far away wasn’t too bad, but every once in a while they would end up getting closer and more violent, seeing the massive walls of flesh and smooth skin step closer to them was truly an awesome sight, seeing the flesh of their soles stick to the wood and peel upwards towards the sky was astonishing, their voices boomed, their actions thundered, but they were still safe, tucked away behind the couch leg closest to the patio door where the only thing between the was a little bit of open space and a massive lamp that seemed to go on in height forever towards the ceilings many miles above them. 

            But the weeks progressed, people were sick of waiting for rescue, small groups left for voyages beyond the couch leg, never to be seen again, nobody knows what happened to them, but then a few weeks back they saw beyond the leg of the couch two similar looking women, one younger, one older, crushing and stomping a rug so far away and enjoying it, people decided to stick together after that, not wanting to risk getting crushed by a cruel giga sized woman. 

 Supplies were running scarce though, decisions had to be made, a small government was formed, the middle-aged air stewardess appeared to oversee most of the people, sending out parties of people to scavenge crumbs, or loose drops of water on the ground from when the girls ate at the couch and coffee table, occasionally spilling a liquid, or a few crumbs of some lunch, or dinner. The people so incredibly micro to the giantesses running out between their feet as to get as much as they could before the women had a chance to clean it up, getting as much of a puddle as they could into a bottle, or hauling around cookie crumble, or bits of vegetable in their backpacks to take to the plane and the other survivors.

            Sometimes things didn’t go as planned, one food party was squished under the pink fleshy toe of the red-haired goddess when she unexpectedly pivoted one of her feet outward to the floor, squishing everyone under her smallest toe.  Another party got swept up in a paper towel as the goddess with pink painted nails cleaned up her clumsy mess from dropping loads of crumbs to the ground, smearing, and splattering into a red gut-filled mess to be absorbed in the towel.  The food runs became less frequent as people were simply getting afraid, but the air stewardess commanded respect and achieved it, eventually starting to lead the food parties on her own accord and becoming successful, they were safe for now, going into the winter months as they could see that daylight was growing shorter each day, always looking for a way out of this situation, but only time would tell for the people of the doomed aircraft. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 33 – Anastazja – Grove View Apartments

            Ana guided Miranda through the front door, both a little nervous, but holding each other’s hand in comfort.  Stepping with Miranda up to Miranda’s room and hugging her a good night after a long two days.  “Get some sleep, okay?  We talk tomorrow” Ana said, seeing a depressed Miranda turning and heading into her bedroom for the night, but despite that, Ana felt good to be back, she missed her bed, and most of all, her hot shower and change of clothes.  Ana walked past Jessica’s room, the light on showing under the door frame, a faint sound of pop music muffled in her room as Ana rolled her eyes and twisted the doorknob to her room. 

 Turning on the light switch and walking past her country-covered rug to her bed, sitting down as her ass thumped down on the cushion with a bit of bounce and looked down at Beleares.  She started swinging her feet forwards and backwards off to the side as her back was slightly arched forward, contemplating her actions, elbows resting on her thighs as her hands came together. 

 

“I hope you know you only have 12 days left…   Then you know what happens” Ana said in a deep and serious tone, standing up to her full height and placing her hands on the side of her hips, standing a few feet away from the rug with her legs about shoulder width apart, bringing up one of her bare feet stomping it into the carpet next to her bed, knowing for sure it would cause a scare for the people of the little country….   “12 days...”  She said, with animosity in her voice…