- Text Size +

In this chapter:  Lacy and Jessica spend their morning humiliating and torturing tiny people.  Miranda wakes up to what she thinks might be a peace offering from Jessica. 

 

Day 40 – Grove View Apartments

            A week had gone by since Miranda and Anastazja were comfortable going back to the apartment, avoiding Jessica and Lacy as much as possible, just focusing on class and studying, or Ana putting her efforts into the volleyball team.  Miranda barely interacted with Ashton City during that week, just watching the tiny lights die out in the city one by one until she fell asleep, still thinking of ways to smuggle as many people out of the city as possible without Jessica knowing, but Jessica had already taken so many hundreds of her people in the last week alone, as disgusted and miserable Miranda was, she wanted to be remembered as a woman of her word and honor the deal that she made before the war, much to Anastazja’s criticism who told Miranda over and over to just keep the bitch away from her tinies at all costs if she cares about them so much, Ana trying to remind Miranda that Jessica wouldn’t give a shit about her “word”.

Ana rolling her eyes if she caught Jessica waltzing into Miranda’s room while she was headed off to class, scoffing at the childishness of the entire situation.  Miranda jumping in her bed a bit if Lacy came in just to use her shower like what was agreed upon the first week of the roommates moving in, but tensions were high between Miranda and Lacy now. 

            This particular morning was heading in a different direction though, Jessica and Lacy continued to bond, Lacy showing Jessica the raw video of her experiment with the curling iron before she made the edits, relaxing on the patio and laughing at the poor micro’s misfortune. Despite it being the autumn season, it still wasn’t very cold, both roommates relaxing in light clothing as they appreciated the southern weather.  “First the candlewax and now this?   Jesus, Lacy, you little fucking pyromaniac” Jessica quipped with a smile on her face, amused by her friend’s deviance. 

“I mean that’s not all, did I tell you I smoked them before?”  Lacy said, closing the video app on her phone and placing it in the black net cup holder of her cheap patio chair. 

“You what?!”  Jessica said astounded, rearing her gaze over to Lacy’s eyes.

“Yup, no shit…  I swear it made the experience better, who knows, maybe it was just a psychological thing, but it gave my bud the extra pop for sure” Lacy said, flipping her dark black hair over to the side of her head. 

“You’re such an evil little bitch… I love it!”  Jessica said as they both laughed a bit.  They could see the university buses picking up students at the stops on the streets below their apartment in the distance, the quiet hum of the motors as they slowly dimmed out. 

“Okay, so what have you done that’s so evil lately?”  Lacy asked. 

“I mean I’ve used them to get myself off, drowning an entire building while knuckle deep in my pussy” Jessica said with an arrogant tone.

“Oh my god!  You don’t have to say it like that haha” Lacy laughed, “but been there done that… with my girlfriend no less” she said with a wide grin. 

“Whoa!  Okay, so then you agree it makes the whole thing more intimate then, right?”  Jessica asked out of curiosity.

“It definitely felt better, using the poor defenseless people for our pleasure made Ki go wild…” Lacy said with confidence.  “C’mon what else you got?”  Lacy challenged Jessica again. 

“Last week I had my business professor kill quite a few of Miranda’s people…”  Jessica said with confidence in her voice. 

“And did she know what she was doing?” Lacy asked. 

“Take a wild guess, Lace” Jessica lowered her eyebrows with a devious smirk.

“Haha no fucking way!”  Lacy cheered as quietly as she could. “Anything else?” Lacy prodded. 

“Well last night I took another few dozen people from Miranda while she was in class…”  Jessica said, batting her face left to right in excitement to tell someone of her mischief.  

“Oooo, do tell” Lacy said, leaning closer over the arm rest towards Jessica.

“They might still be in my possession, maybe somewhere on my body…”  Jessica said in such a callous manner. 

“Right now?  Where are they?”  Lacy asked, arching her back in the chair to her amazement. 

“Hmm…  I don’t know, do you want to take a guess?”  Jessica said, her eyebrows raised playfully. 

“I don’t know, your tits!  C’mon I don’t want to guess” Lacy said, eyes squinted a bit in frustration while flipping her hand in the air to urge Jessica. 

“Ugh, you’re no fun sometimes, but hey, you’re halfway right.”  Jessica said. 

“Oh my…” Lacy said, peering over at Jessica’s cleavage, “I don’t really see anything happening in there.”  Lacy said confused.

“Are you saying I have small boobs?”  Jessica said acting shocked.

“What?  No?”  Lacy retracted quickly. 

“Relax, I’m just kidding…   Yeah so, I took a few dozen people and put them in my bra before I went to sleep, and the rest of them went into my panties when I laid down for bed” Jessica said slyly. 

“That’s pretty fucked up, don’t you think?”  Lacy said, a small grin on her face knowing she said it with sarcasm. 

“Oh, and you’re one to talk haha” Jessica said, lowering her eyes in a sarcastic manner.  Jessica caught a light turn on in the living room from the corner of her eye, “Miranda must be waking up… holy shit, I just got an idea!  Do you want to help?”  Jessica asked, clenching her fist in excitement, and getting a full genuine smile on her face. 

“Depends I guess…”  Lacy said, crossing her arms against her chest. 

“You’ll just have to do one thing, I swear!”  Jessica said, leaning over her chair towards Lacy.

“Finneeee” Lacy said, rolling her eyes, but still maintaining a smug look.

“First, we have to see how many survived the night, I don’t really move a lot in my sleep but, who knows, maybe their tiny struggling bodies made me a little excited…”  Jessica said, she kicked her legs out, stretching them forward and spreading them apart slightly, taking her hand and opening up the top of her skintight booty shorts, “Oh, I haven’t really shaved down there in a little over a week…  let’s see what we got.”  Jessica said.  Lacy leaned up a little more, seeing Jessica lift her shorts, watching as the light slowly rolled down her midriff and above her crotch, Lacy starting to see a few strands of hair that wasn’t covered in the soft shadow. 

“Oh fuck…”  Lacy said, a bit embarrassed that she was looking at another woman’s more intimate area for a bit, thinking if Kiyoko would be jealous, Lacy not denying the attraction she had in that moment, but quickly brushing it away. 

“What?  See anything?”  Jessica said, bending down slightly to get a better look into her own panties.

“Uhh… yeah, a few specks look like their stuck in your pubes, poor fuckers” Lacy said, looking over her shoulder to see Miranda casually walking around the kitchen. 

“Sucks, I guess…  Oh yeah, I see them now, they ain’t moving” Jessica said, reaching her free hand that wasn’t holding up her panties inside, taking two fingers and sweeping upward against her pussy and hair, she saw a few stuck to the pad of her finger, they were motionless, covered in dried blood, half squish or twisted up from broken bones.  “Yeah, we probably won’t get any out of there…”  Jessica said, gnashing her thumb and fingers together to get rid of the human paste on her skin, flicking it to the side to rid her perfect digits of the dried blood.  Jessica released the grip from her shorts as the elastic snapped back down against her pelvis. 

“Check your tits… c’mon, I want to hear your idea…”  Lacy said, trying to speed up the process, but it was just because her curiosity was getting the best of her. 

“God, okay!  Get off my ass…”  Jessica said, bringing her chin down to her neck and pulling her tank top and bra away from her body, she could see crushed bodies against her nipples on both sides, crushed remains against the soft flesh of her skin, but the she saw a group of tinies still alive, catching her eye, a few dozen of them at the very bottom of her bra below her right breast, she saw them all huddled together, they looked like they been through hell, “yo, we still got some!”  Jessica said enthusiastically. 

“Probably covered in your boob sweat…”  Lacy said jokingly.  Jessica lifted up her shirt and bent over the small white plastic patio table that sat in between Lacy and herself, bringing the bottom of her bra down to the surface, shaking the underside slightly and peeling it open for the people to fall on it relatively gently, hearing their screams and small thuds.  They began to stand up and spread out a bit, nobody running really. 

“Okay, listen up, get to the center of the table, let’s make this quick.  You don’t want to feel what happens if you don’t comply” Jessica said, getting eye level with the table, staring at all the micros with her light brown eyes, so massive to the people below her.  Soon enough the majority started making their way to the center of the table between the two goddesses, some of them appeared to be limping, or clutching at body parts that were probably maimed during their night of horror within Jessica’s bra.  Two stubborn tinies stood their ground.  “Ugh… there’s always a few” Jessica said with monotonous detachment in her voice.  Jessica raised the rest of her face over the edge of the table and stared down the two specks that refused to obey her command. 

            Jessica lowered her index finger down as slowly as she could to taunt the bug, and without emotion in her face.  The red painted tip of her nail landing right in front of the tiny that still refused to run, he stared at his all red reflection, barely shining on her nail as it moved forward with a small flick, knocking him a few feet backwards, Jessica didn’t need to move her nail that much, crushing and pressing it on him from the waist down and dragging backwards, seeing a little streak of blood pour out from where his legs used to be.  So contrasted against the white surface of the table, both Lacy and Jessica could tell he was in pain as his arms flailed wildly in the air. 

“Shame you didn’t die on my tit…”  She said, lowering her pinky finger onto him, crushing him flat against the small pad of her littlest finger, feeling the satisfying pop and crunch of his bones.  Jessica reared her attention over to the other defiant speck; without hesitation she bent her head as close to the edge of the table in front of the tiny and sucked air into her lungs with much effort. It didn’t go according to plan though, Jessica expected her to go straight down her throat, instead the tiny impacted against her full and round lips, feeling a little tingle of an impact.  Not too sure if the micro survived, Jessica licked her lips in satisfaction, feeling the crumb of a person on a taste bud, and swallowing whole. 

            “Alright, now that the intelligent group of you is in the center, we’re going to play a little game, make the right choices and you’ll be returned back to your home…”  Jessica said, looking up towards Lacy craftily.  “You are to choose… me, or the lovely goddess across from me… what are choosing you ask?”  Jessica said, shaking her head a bit in an excited tone like a fucked-up game show host.  “You have to choose the prettier goddess!  Choose wrong and you die! Haha… well... that’s it!  Better start running” Jessica said with a giggle, putting both hands on the side of the table, shaking it a little, seeing a few of the people tumble down. 

“Damn!  I hope they don’t choose you” Lacy said in a cynical manner.

“Oh, like they’ll choose you” Jessica said with a smile back towards Lacy who giggled with pleasure. 

            The goddesses watched as the group of people seemed indecisive, looking back and forth, perhaps debating the choice as a no-win situation, the people from Ashton City remember the black-haired goddess, the different colored eyes, teasing them, taunting them, looking back towards Jessica, the warmonger, a demoness.  This was a lose-lose situation, but people took the more obvious answer, the majority running full steam ahead towards Lacy, hurtling themselves over the table as fast as they could in hopes that she would save them. 

Only a couple went back towards Jessica, maybe out of fear that she would be angry that nobody picked her, within a few seconds the center of the table was clear, and the choices were being made.  Jessica cheering on for more people to come her way, while Lacy said in quiet contemplation with a subtle smirk on her face.  Soon enough, the two separate groups huddled together below their respective choices of giants, Lacy with a few dozen people and Jessica with a little less than 10.  “So… goddess, who made the right choice?”  Lacy said with a chuckle, looking down at her much obviously larger group of people. 

“I was actually hoping this would happen… I do appreciate you little guys though!”  Jessica said toward her little group of tinies. 

“You see, Lacy… those on your side will be our special ingredient for Miranda’s breakfast this morning, they say to eat what you love…”  Jessica said, looking over at Miranda through the window. 

“Oh dude, that’s awesome” Lacy said excited.  “What about the people on your side? You got quite a few” Lacy asked.

“Oh, like I said, I’ll return them home, I didn’t lie” Jessica said with a devious grin on her face.  Bending down towards the table as her chest hung right under the drop off edge of the plastic below the tinies, Jessica took her hand and pulled open her bra and tank top again, exposing her tits, taking her free hand as she gently swept the smaller group of people back into her cleavage, snapping her shirt and bra back to her skin and bending back up.  “See?  They’re home hahaha!”  Jessica laughed, putting her hands beneath her boobs, and bouncing them slightly up and down, feeling the struggling bodies tingle and tickle down her cleavage. 

“That’s so fucked, but I can’t help but laugh…”  Lacy said covering her mouth with a few fingers trying to hide her embarrassingly geeky smile. 

“So… are you ready to make blondie crack for good?”  Jessica asked with raised eyebrows. 

“I can’t cook for shit” Lacy said.

“It’s okay… I got this” Jessica said. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            Miranda worked up enough courage to make her presence known in the main area of the apartment for the first time since the war without rushing straight towards class.  Miranda noticed Ana’s keys were gone which meant she would have to go at it alone, then she heard the muffled conversation of Lacy and Jessica outside on the patio, peaking at them from the kitchen through the windows in the living room.  Hearing them laugh and talk bothered Miranda a bit, she couldn’t help but think of how things could have been with the roommates if they were never given the responsibility of the tinies.  Resting her elbows on the kitchen table, holding up her head with the palms of her hands as she stared aimlessly out of the window past Lacy and Jessica, seeing a few buildings of the university campus far in the background. 

 The only thing that snapped her out of it was the rumbling in her stomach, turning around to open the fridge she peered in and frowned a little bit with the lack of options, Miranda sighed and closed the fridge turning around, her bare feet tapping against the tile of the kitchen.  She was startled when she saw Lacy and Jessica closing the patio door behind them, Lacy giving a small head nod to Miranda as she walked past the kitchen towards her room. 

“Hey, Jess” Miranda said apprehensively having a hard time making eye contact with the person responsible for such hardship.    

“Hey, you, I actually wanted to talk to you about something if that’s okay?”  Jessica said, trying to be as genuine as possible with her tone of voice. 

“Nah… It’s okay, like, we don’t have to” Miranda said.

“No, really, I just want to say sorry about a lot of things, Lacy and I kind of talked it over and we’ve been terrible to you” Jessica said, taking a few steps closer towards Miranda. 

“What are you talking about?”  Miranda said, standing up straight and taking a step back. 

“I just… Okay, I can be a bitch, I’ve handled this all wrong, especially with you, I feel awful.  I’m going to stop taking your people for starters.”  Jessica said, stepping across from Miranda looking at her through the small open frame between the kitchen and the living room. 

“I don’t understand, this is all a joke” Miranda said cautiously.

“Miranda, I’m trying to be serious here…” Jessica said sincerely.  “Honestly, start locking your door again” she said with a smile.  Miranda looked bewildered, she couldn’t tell if Jessica was trying to be real or not.

“I… uhh… I don’t know” Miranda said anxiously.  “This is just a mind-fuck, I know what you’re trying to do to me” Miranda said, placing her hands over her face to hide her confusion. 

“Miranda…”  Jessica said in a reassuring tone.  “Here, sit down, let me make you something for breakfast.”  She said, pulling out the chair next to her and waving her arm to beckon Miranda over. 

“I… alright” Miranda said, walking just past Jessica, her arms pinned down at her side, still barely able to make eye contact.  So many thoughts were rushing through Miranda’s head.  Thoughts of maybe being able to believe the conniving Jessica for once, but Miranda’s mind was screaming out to never believe anything she said.  The shift back and forth between thoughts was completely overshadowing the bangs and crashes of pots and bowls, the slamming of the refrigerator and Jessica trying to speak to Miranda.  She lost track of time, staring blankly down at the floor as her feet were propped up on the support bar just above the wood flooring. 

            Miranda once again was snapped out of it her head jumping briskly in shock, “Hey, Lacy, did you take the salt?”  Jessica yelled down the hallway. 

“Yeah, hold on…”  Lacy’s feint words rebounded off the walls.  Soon enough Lacy scooted down the hallway barefoot with a small tube.  “Sorry, must’ve brought it with me for dinner last night” Lacy said, handing the tube to Jessica for her finishing touches. 

“Oh, that’s okay” Jessica said, knowing full well what she started to sprinkle across the breakfast plate she had readied for Miranda.  Before Lacy and Jessica came back inside Lacy took the group of people that chose her, cupping them in her hand as she strolled down to her room, carefully sliding them into a small dark canister that held some of Lacy’s film for when she wanted to practice with different photography techniques.  Miranda oblivious to the whole situation.

“That smells pretty good actually, what is it?”  Miranda said, trying to be nice.  Meanwhile Lacy plopped down on the couch and began texting on her phone, hearing the ceramic place hit the countertop in front of Miranda. 

“Glad you asked!  It’s a fresh omelet with ham” Jessica said, placing a fork down next to the plate and stepping to the side to sit in the chair next to Miranda.

“You aren’t going to eat anything?”  Miranda asked, picking up the metal fork with her right hand.  Lacy peered up from her phone screen with her face struggling to hold back an amused expression.

“No, I had some stuff earlier… I really hope you like it” Jessica said, placing her wrist under her chin to casually gauge Miranda’s first impressions. 

“Thank you” Miranda said, staring down at the fluffy egg mixture, just a bit of steam wafting off the top.

“Holy shit she’s about to do it, Ki!”  Lacy texted Kiyoko with laughing emojis.

“OMG! Let me know what happens, also I hope you got your costume ready ;)” Ki responded. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            The black-haired goddess took the few dozen people that chose her in the “game” cupped in the palm of her hand as she bounced around, the crowd with a few slits of light between her fingers knew that they were inside, then it got darker again when they entered her room, feeling the vibrations of her steps reduce a bit when her feet impacted the carpet instead of the wood floors.  Then they fell into a solid black canister, crashing into each other, screaming on the short slide down as the goddess tipped the edge of the tube to the side of her hand and gently shook them to the bottom, closing the grey cap overtop of them.  “YEAH, HOLD ON!” they heard her voice boom from above as they found the canister lifted to the air in a swift motion, not being able to see as the quakes from her steps so far below rocked the tiny people again. 

            Suddenly, the grey cap was removed, the people’s eyes taking a moment to adjust as they saw the same goddess that trapped them in her bra, trying to survive through the night with each of her small movements, the repetitive bouncing of her chest up and down with her breathing.  Watching as so many people couldn’t find themselves safe, crushing against the silky material of her bra and the supple flesh of her tits.  The tiny people panicked, knowing they were doomed, they were tipped over, falling straight down with a few shakes of the black tube. 

            Immediately colliding with a spongy and hot surface of yellow and white, people nearly sinking into the strange material like quicksand, feeling the heat irritate their skin like a harsh sunburn, most of the people were face up, being able to see their own goddess above them, her beautiful blue eyes, plush pink lips, and blonde hair cascading down the side of her head, but she didn’t seem to notice them, and they were too small to scream any noticeable warning to the woman who looked pretty uninterested.  The tiny people finally realized that they were just a topping on food, desperately trying to shake themselves free and run, but the more they struggled the more they sank into the mushy dish nearly making themselves invisible to the naked eye. 

            Then the metal fork came down, striking the food, one poor woman crushed completely by one of the metal prongs as it pushed her all the way down to the hard surface of the plate, squishing her against it.  The food started to split apart and divide as Miranda brought it up to her mouth, wrapping her lips around the food and dragging outward to start chewing.  Bite by bite people were slowly entering her mouth, tossed to the side with the mixture of food, being gnawed between her teeth, the worst was groups of people that were closest to each other, coming up in a chunk of food, entering her mouth, her breath was the first thing they noticed, the foul odor of saliva mixing with the residue of chewed food made people’s eyes water, being tossed and turned as everything went dark and blurry except a soft glow from her glamorously white teeth. 

            They were hurled to the side, some people impacted the side of her teeth as the rest of her molars came down in a chomp, grinding out those were on the flatter surface of her teeth, the ones below hearing the teeth colliding, echoing through her mouth as they panicked and pleaded, but then her tongue wiggled, tossing them up again as it became their turn, seeing the molars high above, some of the residue stuck on the surface of the teeth as it bolted down lightning quick, smashing and atomizing the tinies into near nothingness apart from a few nanograms of nutrition that would barely power a few cells of Miranda’s body.  Those that weren’t chewed up and survived along the outskirts of her gums were slowly being caked on with saliva as it built up around their bodies, struggling to breathe the foul air that was in her mouth, in agonizing gasps of air until she swallowed, taking the brutal fall down into a pit of acid along with the chunks of food.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            Miranda nearly cleaned her plate apart from a few bits on the edge of the dish, during the meal a few points of conversation were shared between the girls, but it was mostly Jessica and Lacy just looking at their phones to not appear suspicious, occasionally sending a text to one another to comment on Miranda’s obliviousness.  Miranda pushed the plate away towards the edge of the countertop “That was actually pretty good Jess, thanks again” Miranda said with her trademark smile. 

“Yeah, no problem, I used a few special ingredients” Jess said, getting up from her chair and taking the plate to the sink, scraping off the last bite into the drain, settling the plate and fork in the sink next to the pots and pans she used for cooking.  Jessica walked back over to the couch to sit next to Lacy. 

“Oh?  Like what, I def liked the tomatoes in there” Miranda complimented Jessica. 

“Exactly!  Tomatoes, jalapeno, whatever cheese was in there, a few bits of ham…”  Jessica grew a wide evil grin on her face while looking at Lacy who couldn’t help but smile too, then they both looked at Miranda, “And your people!”  Jessica shouted. “Hahahah” Lacy and Jessica laughed. 

            Miranda’s face dropped, her thoughts hit a wall, she was blank, and no expression as she instinctively swallowing nervously which arguably just piled on more pressure for the people slowly digesting in her stomach.   Lacy and Jessica still laughing as Jessica playfully shoved Lacy on the couch in amusement.  The front door rattled abruptly as it swung open, Ana walked in sweaty in her running outfit, ignoring everything going on in the room as she strode past the laughing idiots on the couch. “Dude you should see your face!”  Lacy shouted in-between gaps of laughter.

“You think I’d actually just cook something for you?  Get over yourself-“Jessica was interrupted by Miranda.  Seeing Ana walked through the room reminded of what Ana said, playing Jessica’s game and in that moment, Miranda stepped up.

“They were tasty, I needed that extra kick to start my morning, thanks Jessica!”  Miranda said, turning her stoic appearance into a lighthearted chuckle.  Immediately Jessica’s expression changed, her laugh disappeared, and her mouth went straight. 

“You’re not mad? those are your people!”  Jessica exclaimed.  Lacy eyes wide open along with her mouth.   

“And?” Miranda said.

“Psshhh whatever, it was still worth watching you eat them.”  Jessica said.

“Oh, I know, by the way, you’re not taking my people anymore, you said earlier…”  Miranda said, turning her smile into a serious tone Lacy got up and tried scooting to her room with a little haste, “Oh and Lacy?”  Miranda said, Lacy stopped just before she was in the cover of the hallway, “you’re never allowed in my bathroom to shower again, I don’t care anymore” she said, Lacy rolled her eyes and continued down towards her room. 

“We had a bet, I’m still going to take them, use them, crush them, eat them…” Jessica said with animosity.

“You’re not, you want them so bad, come through me first, I’m bigger than you, I fucking dare you…”  Miranda said standing up, walking with shoulders back and head held high, not making any eye contact with Jessica, brushing her off her shoulder, slamming her bedroom door behind her with the lock clicking shut. 

            Jessica batted her eyes with a scowl on her face, standing up and walking to her room with her eyebrows lowered in anger, slamming her door behind her shut.  Something snapped in Miranda, to play her game meant saving herself and her people, maybe there was a way out of this after all Miranda thought as she laid in her bed jittery from the nervous, her hands shaking, but deep down, she knew she was still feeling fear…