- Text Size +

In this chapter:   A stress-ridden Ana contemplates her ultimatum before she is reminded of a Halloween costume party at the sorority house.  The roommates all attend the party even though tensions between them are high.  Jessica sells some micros to her sorority friend while Lacy and Ana try to make amends. Life in Beleares is accounted for as the days lead up to the ultimatum.  A drunk Ana returns home to deal with her promise. 

 

Day 45 – Anastazja – Campus

            Ana wrapped her fingers around the steering wheel of her loaner car, gripping tighter and tighter as she pulled out onto the main street just outside of the student parking garage by the recreational center where she attended practice, the sunlight shining through the windshield as it spread out across her hands and up her arms, the shade from the roof covering her upper torso. 

Ana couldn’t really feel the sensation, but her fingers and hands were swollen a bit from a rather intense volleyball practice, small cuts on her knuckles and redness on her forearms, but she didn’t care, she never cared about the physical pain of the sport she loved, it was her outlet from all the pressure life threw at her.  The short-lived distraction of volleyball kept the ultimatum off Ana’s mind.  The hollow look on her face as she half-heartedly drove through the traffic lights on her way back to the apartment, beads of sweat on the side of her head starting to dry up and dissipate from the air conditioning in the car fanning her body. 

            The closer she got to the apartment complex, the more her mind started to drift downwards towards that familiar spiral of stress, horror, and displeasure, reflecting on the dreams that she has had in the earlier weeks, or the surreal daydreams she had during class, the destruction, the chaos, and death, it was beginning to divide her thoughts. 

Going back and forth between blaming all her problems on the micro people that lived so close to where she slept, or tossing blame at herself for being too harsh to them, but no, the ultimatum would have to stand, Ana’s mind settled on one gut feeling that she had been holding onto since she discovered the tinies, and the feeling that acquitted her of some of that stress was that the country on her rug needed to be cleansed and there was no changing that decision, “today is the day…” Ana muttered to herself under her breath as she took one of the last turns towards the student apartments. 

            Ana stepped out of her car, the orange and pink sky gradient to a deep violet, Ana did always appreciate the sunsets of her new home, it reminded her of cotton candy that she used to get at the circus in Donetsk, but it was getting a little late and Ana just wanted to be done, “just crush them and go, just crush them and go” was the same repeating thought in her head. 

Grabbing a small athletic bag out of the back seat, closing the door, and jogging up the stairs to the top floor apartment.  Her dark auburn hair in a ponytail and is bounced and flicked side to side with each of her steps, her blue and white Nike trainers smacking against the stone and wood.  Her small black athletic shorts too tight to her thighs to really have any discernable movement with her legs swinging up and down, and her white tank top with dried sweat across the chest ruffled lightly. 

            Anastazja caught her breath and entered the front door of the apartment, immediately hit by a cool draft from the always cold indoor A/C.  Ana exhaling deeply as she mentally prepared herself to finally be rid of her burden, not having to adjust her lifestyle just for some people the size of dust particles, having the luxury of being able to focus on her sports and studies like she always wanted since moving to an entirely different country.  She took a few steps, rounding the corner of the kitchen, hooking one of the adjustable straps of her athletic bag to the top of one of the bar chairs stood by the countertop. 

Ana looked around the living room, curling her lips to the side of her face in a slightly anxious manner.  “Just get in there and do it, make it quick, it’s their fault if they didn’t get off my stupid rug, they had 30 days…”  Ana thought.  She reached her right hands towards the brass doorknob and began to twist, she could feel the tension building deep in her chest, the isolated heartbeat nearly throbbing in her swelled forearms, but then something snapped her out of her almost hypnotic trance, her emerald eyes wide as she turned around to look down at Miranda standing there in a strange outfit.

“What? You don’t like it?”  Miranda said hesitantly, cringing at her little black tights and black leggings, the painted-on whiskers on either side of her cheeks. She reached her hands down and pulled her short black skirt to the side to straighten out the small wrinkles forming where her curvy thighs took shape. 

“What…?”  Anastazja said confused squinting her eyes at Miranda in bewilderment.  Just as Ana finished her single-word reply, Jessica’s door right next to them opened up quickly, followed by a reciprocated slam. 

“I can’t believe I’m bringing all of you to this, it’s bullshit…”  Jessica said reluctantly with a sigh, Jessica wearing her costume, glitter-lined tights and her brunette 80’s style puffed-up hair, knee high white boots with purple eyeshadow and over-exaggerated blush with black eye-liner while she smelled of hairspray.                     

“What?  No, it’ll be fun, we all agreed, remember?” Miranda said, staring down Jessica with as much menace as she possibly could in a skimpy black cat outfit.  Lacy walked down the hall coming into the light of the living room with Kiyoko following closely behind. 

“What are you supposed to be?!”  Jessica said, looking through Miranda’s gaze. 

“We’re pirates!”  Kiyoko and Lacy said in unison, both having dirtied dramatic makeup applied to their faces, wearing daggered and raggedy skirts and faux-leather cuirasses, carrying fake plastic swords, Lacy wearing an eyepatch over her light brown eye while Kiyoko had a cheap pirate hat on. 

“Arrr!”  Kiyoko said playfully, squinting one of her eyes and gritting her teeth at the crowd forming in the living room.

“Lesbian pirates, that’s cute as fuck!”  Jessica said, shuffling over in her dramatic 80’s pop-star outfit to get a better look at Ki and Lacy. 

“Where’s your costume, Ana?”  Miranda asked with a concerned look as she noticed just how bewildered Ana appeared.    

“It’s the Halloween party at my friend’s sorority house, drinks, games, music, bitches… for Lace and Ki, and hot dudes for us!”  Jessica said with much excitement. 

“Remember, Ana, we all agreed to go together, nobody stays inside the apartment by themselves anymore…”  Miranda said, crossing her arms against the tight black leather hugging her breasts. 

“I uhh… but…” Ana said, coming to a shocking realization that she had completely forgotten the Halloween party was that night.

“But what?  C’mon, get ready, you’re going to look great in your costume” Miranda said with a cute smile, crinkling her cheeks because of the slight irritation of the cat makeup on the tip of her nose. 

“My costume?   Oh my god, my costume!”  Ana shouted, catching everyone’s attention in the room as they saw Ana rush into her bedroom, closing the door behind her. 

“She knows there’s no real rush right… I mean like…” Jessica said with that hint of degradation. 

“I think she forgot” Miranda said, pulling her short skirt down a little bit over her black leggings that went all the way down to her black high heels. 

“Oh you, think?”  Jessica rudely said, trying to put down Miranda.

“Sorry, I don’t speak bitch…”  Miranda quipped back in an instant.  Kiyoko puckering her lips out and raised her eyebrows in surprise, secretly happy for Miranda. 

“Oh wow! Did you come up with that one all on your own?  You’re lucky I’m even letting you come over to the party, let’s just hope I get too drunk to notice you walking around…”  Jessica said, turning her attention back to Lacy’s outfit to admire the tattered patterns and fake-gold jewelry, her colorful tattoos between the leather bracers and the dirty white shirt.  

“Classy…”  Miranda said under her breath, turning back towards Ana’s closed door, she could hear things being thrown around and dropping to the floor as if Ana was rushing. 

“Fuck it, I’ll change there!”  Anastazja shouted as she closed her door behind her, still in her post-practice uniform, but now with a backpack swung around her shoulder. 

“Uhh… okay then, everyone ready?”  Jessica asked, pulling out her keys from her purse.  The roommates and Kiyoko all left to pile into Jessica’s expensive car, cramming into the seats as Lacy found herself stuck between Miranda and Ana while Kiyoko sat up front.  Jessica driving to her friend’s sorority house, the music on the radio was low enough for them to talk. 

“Ahh… your sword is poking me” Miranda said annoyed as she pushed the plastic edge away from her thigh. 

“Oh sorry… Jesus, you got enough perfume on up there?”  Lacy said, leaning over the seat towards Jessica. 

“Yeah, gotta play the part!”  Jessica said, looking up in the rearview mirror to catch a glimpse at her own glittery makeup shining under the streetlights.  Miranda had a little pocket mirror she was using to adjust her fake cat ears on top of her dark blonde hair and to make sure her makeup was all in order, applying a little darker red lipstick as carefully as she could while the car bounced up and down unpredictably.

“Thanks for driving us” Ki said with a smile and then looked back towards Lacy, Ki playfully gritting her teeth again like a pirate.

“Yeah sure, okay, just don’t fuck up anything, everyone here is cool, just don’t talk to me while I’m talking to them, alright?”  Jessica commanded.

“Whatever…”  Miranda said under her breath.

“What?”  Jessica asked, knowing what Miranda had already said.

“She said whatever!  Yeah, we do not talk to you, okay, popular girl” Ana quipped.  Jessica didn’t respond.  Ana digging through her backpack to make sure she had all her costume materials, barely having time to clean up herself or the dried sweat on her skin. 

            Jessica parked her car on the street a short distance from the house, there were already a few dozen vehicles parked all around the road.  The sound of feint music grew louder and louder as they walked down the dark street, turning the corner up a small driveway to a sizeable house, the Greek letters proudly presented on the front of the house above the doorframe.  They could see multicolored lights blinking and shining through the windows as people could be heard shouting and laughing, a few people on the large porch smoking and conversing casually. 

Jessica stepped in first followed by the rest, the music much louder now as the bass thumped all throughout the first floor.  Dozens of people in costume were seen scattered about, talking, drinking, and dancing.  Jessica spotted her friend, a stereotypical tanned sorority girl with beach blond hair, dressed up in a skimpy black outfit with tights, Miranda kind of cringed a bit realizing she might have dressed too slutty for the night as it reminded her of her own getup. 

“Heeyy!  Uhh… these are my roommates, they’re fine, I guess” Jessica spoke up over the music to her friend. 

“Easy Epsilons, huh?”  Lacy whispered into Kiyoko’s ear, a little inside joke around the campus that signified that the Epsilon girls would give it up to anybody that remotely showed them attention. 

“Pffttt… looks like it…”  Ki whispered back. 

“She’s kinda hot though” Lacy said.

“Arrr… that be a fine booty” Ki joked back in her attempted seadog accent. 

“Your roommates, yeah!  Okay!”  Jessica’s ditzy friend said, the rest of them could tell she was a little intoxicated already.  “Go ahead everyone!  Party is just kicking off, so many more people are gonna show up later, like oh my god it’s going to be crazy A F…”  She trailed off.   Meanwhile, Ana took off to find the nearest bathroom, and Miranda went into the kitchen to grab a drink, Lacy and Ki hung out by the front door still trying to figure out what to do and where to go.  Jessica tagged along with her sorority friend up the relatively quiet upstairs and into her friend’s bedroom where she had passed out before near the beginning of the semester. 

“Hey, I got your stuff…”  Jessica said, setting her purse on the edge of her friend’s bed. 

“Really?!  Oh my god Jessica! You are too fucking cool, you know that?”  She said excited, hugging Jessica and nearly tackling her onto the bed in a tipsy stupor. 

“Anytime!  I got plenty” Jessica said, patting her friend on the back a few times before they let go.

“It’s a shame they’re only one use…”  The sorority girl frowned a bit in her all-black makeup, which looked kind of silly to Jessica in that moment. 

“Sometimes if you treat them right, they can last a few times, anyway it’s $50 for this batch…”  Jessica said, rearing over to her purse and pulling out a small plastic baggie of tinies. 

“Okay!  Yeah, the last batch felt so fucking good… I can’t even explain, you just pour them in and they go… so weird, never heard of ‘live sex toys’ before” The friend said, handing a few cash bills to Jessica, exchanging hand for hand the baggie and the money to each other. 

“They can do much more than just pleasure you, be creative, they are the first toys that can follow commands, and if they don’t, just crush one, then they obey, I swear, you just gotta be clever…”  Jessica said, enticing the deal even more.

“Really…. Oooo…. I’m getting all jittery just thinking about it” the sorority girl said. 

“That’s a good friend discount too, let me know if you ever want more, or if the other girls here want some, c’mon, let’s go take shots!” Jessica said winking her glitter enamored eye, her knee-high white go-go boots mushing into the carpet and down onto the wooden stairs as her friend placed the closed baggie of tinies into the dark drawer of her nightstand as carefully as she could, both retreating to the party for a wild night. 

            Anastazja found a bathroom down a hallway behind the kitchen where everybody seemed to be loading up on shots and booze.  Hearing the loud music outside of the smaller bathroom as the door shook marginally from the bass-heavy beat.  Taking off her backpack and setting it on the closed lid of the toilet, she began to take out her outfit, frantically stripping down into just her heavily labored sports bra and her black panties, pulling up a cheetah print skirt and a cheetah print tube top, revealing her toned midriff, releasing her auburn hair down in a messy wave. 

 She pulled out a small travel-sized capsule of deodorant and applied it in a rush to cover up the volleyball stench as best she could.  Quickly strapping on some black leather sandals and stuffing the rest of her things in the backpack, hiding it under the sink to find later on.  Ana checked herself out in the mirror one last time, adjusting her top and skirt before stepping out into the party.

            “Yo!  Amazon girl!”  Lacy shouted at Ana. 

“What, no, I’m Giganta!”  Ana said cheerfully.

“Like the supervillain?”  Lacy asked.

“Yeah, everybody make fun of me for being tall.  I should act a part, yes?”  Ana said.  “I mean look, I am the tallest girl here…”  Ana said, looking down at Lacy.

“Well… It suits you; your tits look pretty good in that too… don’t tell Ki” Lacy said with a playful wink, taking a quick shot of whiskey and slamming the glass down on the countertop as people all around had conversation over the music. 

“Thank you, Lacy.  I am sorry for pushing you away that night. I just was overwhelmed with stress” Ana said looking down at her own cleavage and seeing it protrude way beyond the standard of all the women around her.  Lacy handed Ana a shot and a red cup of beer to acknowledge her apology as the music changed to some stereotypical Halloween song.  Miranda came around the corner into the living and started dancing with a few people along with Ki, they were truly letting loose, and Ana saw it as her opportunity to do so as well, taking the shot and letting go for the night, not having to worry about the tiny problem awaiting in her bedroom…           

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Days 30-45 – Baleares – Before Dawn

            Life for the people of Baleares had become truly miserable.  Living on the floor rug of a colossal red headed goddess definitely had its difficulties to say the least.  Even after millions died from being pressed out beneath the soles of her feet, or earthquakes ripping apart the land, she had still given them an ultimatum, evacuate their entire country, and find a way to get back where they came from, or be ruthlessly murdered.  The heartless deity commanded, and they had to obey.    Riots, chaos, homicide, and insanity was a commonality between all the cities and towns.  People migrated to the more rural parts to set up tents and campers, not believing that the young woman would actually crush them. 

Law enforcement and the military broke down quickly as they ignored orders and enacted justice as they saw fit, murdering people that questioned their authority, or stealing supplies from houses knowing that the defenseless people couldn’t put up a fight or defend themselves. 

            The capital of Baleares, St. Yves was in a total meltdown for the weeks leading up to the crucial deadline given to them.  Scientists protected by the military were trying every single theory they could think of to somehow generate a way back to their home planet, but nothing was conceivable. 

The craziest ideas having to do with time and space, crushing dimensions together wasn’t feasible with the technology they had, they were trapped, many of the researchers drinking themselves to death with stolen alcohol or taking a faster way out with a bullet because they didn’t want to see millions die at the feet of the goddess.    

            The weeks after the goddess declared her ultimatum, massive groups of people were organized by the government, or separately as their own aggregation of migrants.  Those in the government sponsored groups were given more reliable equipment for their pilgrimage.  Their mission was to move beyond the deserted edge of the rug, potentially to find a new home and to keep their people alive no matter the cost.  The separate groups gathered all they could from their homes, makeshift leadership, and crummy gear they managed to scrounge up from damaged towns. 

Taking off in different directions, their trek across the country only took them so far with vehicles, not allowed to take aircraft as it was only reserved for the politicians and the extremely wealthy who were paying off pilots for their own greedy reasons.  Some of the parties reached up to 10,000 individuals, all marching along in solidarity through the wrecked landscape.  Of course, there were brave people who took off by themselves earlier on, never to be seen again, lost in the carpet fibers that stretched above them like a rainforest, perhaps flattened without so much as a chance to brace themselves from the toes slamming onto them with titanic force while going completely unnoticed.    

            Braidwood Group, named after the first city that was pulverized by the goddess’ rolling blue toes.  Comprised of around 6,500 people, they bared the district flag of the small town, people reminiscing of times they might have visited that area of the country as they walked in droves, but very few people ever had.  The group chose to head south, or at least, south to their understanding, towards the bedroom door, they estimated it would take days, maybe a week to reach the base of the frame, but they were all motivated.  They walked by craters, salt flats from her sweat crashing down in the early days and evaporating, leaving behind a seemingly endless white desert with rusting buildings and cars littered for miles in every direction. 

After a few days of the convoy progressing, resting and bunkering down every time she was in the room to avoid collateral tremors they finally reached the edge, a slight downhill curvature into a never ending forest of threads and carpet fibers, some areas of the carpet looking like rolling hills and valleys, must have been where she stepped on the most, but less trodden paths were like forests, thick and dense with fibers sticking out in every directions, chopping with blades and axes to cut a wide enough path for people to walk through.

            Braidwood Group hadn’t lost a single person to this point in the journey, there were some close calls with quakes and the ground upturning from the raw power the goddess unknowingly demonstrated.  The people hunkered down as they saw the side of her feet impact miles in the distance, essentially changing the landscape for them.  Trying to peer up between the threads to see her walking over them, moving in almost slow motion as her bare feet swept over them causing a gust of wind that blew a few people to the ground.  At this point a few group members started to have their doubts, claiming there was absolutely no hope, they were doomed from the start.  There was a couple dozen deserters, but the majority pushed on through the days and nights, avoiding becoming human paste on the bottom of her sole with just one unlucky step. 

            It had been four days since their departure, gaining some hope as they seemed to be surviving all contact with the goddess.  The bottom of the doorframe in the distance as it grew closer and larger each day, they could actually see the light shining under the gap at certain times.  The small group of leaders organized and confirmed that the ultimatum was 15 days out from happening, Braidwood Group had a small gathering, huddled beneath and between the high-stretching fibers, sharing meals and drinks as they lived with the knowledge that they would probably never see home again.  Rumors about the deserters spread across the makeshift campsites like tall tales, but nobody would ever know for sure. 

            Braidwood Group made it to the bottom of the door, still doing well with the government rations and supplies, still avoiding direct contact, being the size of dust mites really did help them blend into any background that they stood upon.  They reached their goal 2 days earlier than anticipated.  Their next obstacle was climbing over the relatively small wooden hump under the gap, using ropes as they slowly but surely carried up the thousands during the night, the disheartening melody of the goddess tossing and turning in her bed in the far distance.  Eventually climbing down the other side by dawn, there they were, an entirely vast and different landscape, the flat wooden floors stretching for forever.  The streaks of sunlight breaching through the living room windows so far away, they could feel the different grains in the wood since they were so small. 

            As the leaders regrouped and formed people into small camps to rest for a planned half hour people began to quietly celebrate amongst themselves, sharing extra rations and nearly crying with joy.  People proud of each other for making it that far, an accomplish few people could ever say they achieved.  Many taking in the new surroundings, a scene that seemed to stretch on like endless plains of an entirely new planet, yet their group barely stretched as wide as a single wooden panel in front of the bedroom door.  About 15 minutes had passed as the group leader was preparing the plans for a journey towards the underside of the couch, it seemed like the best option in the moment, out of sight and reach for the giantesses that roamed the environment. 

            Suddenly, fainter quakes could be felt emanating from the bedroom that they took a night to cross out of, the sun on the wood floor beginning to illuminate more with each passing moment as the majority of Braidwood group didn’t seem to worry too much, they trusted the appointed leaders and were preparing to move toward the couch miles in the distance.  They could hear a few drawers closing shut inside the room realizing what could be happening as some people started to waiver and lose hope in a matter of seconds. 

 The mass majority of the group was too excited to realize what time it was relative to the goddess who consistently went on morning runs as the sun started to break the horizon.  The people starting to feel that sinking feeling in their chest as their eyes widened with the most primal fear they felt.  Groups broke off in droves and just started to scatter in all directions across the wooden panel with the main cluster of about 4,000 all running towards the couch leg. 

            The twisting of the doorknob rang out as half the people froze to look back up towards the colossal door.  Her figure starting to come into frame as she stood in the doorway for a moment while she looked down at her phone, her earphones draped around her neck as her running shorts revealed her toned legs that stretched up farther than they could bend their necks to take a look.  They almost seemed to be directly below her, but they were just so small that her body looked more like an optical illusion, they could see up her legs to the point where her ass protruded out from the back as the smallest gap between her skin and the spandex of the shorts could be seen through with the shadow blocking most of it. 

            She was still looking at her phone as she took a step forward, her left leg swinging towards the micro people below.  People looking up as the white soles with divots and ridges lined all up and down with a prominent black swoosh in the middle of shoe, dirt and black smudges everywhere as they knew they wouldn’t make it, but people still ran, there were only a few hundred screams as the shadow over them grew darker.  Many dropping to their knees as the widest part of her sole stretched out further than the wooden panel that the 6,000 people were on, the harrowed look on their faces as their fates were finally about to be met.  The sole of her running shoe slammed down, instantly crushing thousands under the rubber ridges. 

            Not all was lost, there were a few dozen people spared between the immensely small gaps between the ridges and divots, but the quake from the step shook them all over, bouncing off the walls of the rubber in the near pitch black as they slammed back down on the ground with broken bones or spines, unable to comprehend the damage they took and where they were, their minds couldn’t function.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            Ana took her first step out into the living room while she selected a song on her phone, as she set her left foot down, letting her toes compress into the soft cushioning of the insole she felt the tiniest crunch across her all of her toes.  “Ahh… god…” she muttered as she twisted the ball of her foot quickly in an attempt to kill off all the survivors that might have made it.  Ana proceeded on to run for that day, unbeknownst to her she killed one of the last hopes of the country that was doomed.  Never being able to understand their immense effort they had given, living in her carpet, avoiding all the footfalls, just to be crushed when their hope was at its highest.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 46 – Anastazja – Before Dawn

            Ana couldn’t remember the car ride home, just the swirling feeling of her head heavy and labored while the other girls talked loudly during the lift.  Jessica electing to spend the night at the sorority house while the rest of the roommates and Ki took an Uber ride back to the apartment.  Ana getting nauseous from the bumps and long curves of the car turning as it seemed like it took eternity just to get close to her bed. 

The roommates feeling the brisk air as they all piled out of the car, Miranda trying to walk her towards the stairs as they stammered a thank you back at the driver.  Ki and Lacy guiding each other up the stairs as Miranda struggled to pull the big body of Ana up with her while trying to navigate the turns and incline with her heels still on.  Finally reaching the doorway after a couple near-trips over one another and some giggles, the girls all retreated to their respective rooms. 

            Ana stumbled into her room, her eyes barely open as she kicked off sandals and sat her bag down by her door.  In a drunken stupor she then stripped down into nothing but her panties.  Tearing off her bra, and Giganta costume, tossing it to the floor by her desk chair as each article of clothing draped over a different leg of the stationary chair.  Her larger than average exposed breasts now bouncing with each awkward step she took around her dimly lit room after a long night of partying and drinking.

 There was only one constant on her mind and that was sleep, not caring where she stepped she strode directly to her bed, placing her foot smackdab onto the middle of the rug, feeling it all crush and squish like wet sand, the entire feeling of her foot compressing the ground, debris building up between her toes and squishing outward as she used it as a platform to throw her body into her bed face first, the puffs of grey smoke and dirt being thrown up behind her as her bare sole was now covered with a blackish grime.  “Mmhmhmm… should have gotten out of my way…” she mumbled to herself as the sound slightly muffled into the blanket she was face first in. 

            Anastazja was having a difficult time falling asleep, she was in an uncomfortable position, she felt a little sick and her head was spinning wildly, but she closed her eyes and focused as best as she could on falling asleep, her mouth hung open as a meager amount of drool crept down the side of her lips.  She moaned to herself under the covers when the spinning was just too much, eventually falling asleep in the darkest hours of the night. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            St. Yves, the capital had found itself at the very center of all this mess, both figuratively and literally. Being located in the very center of the goddess’ rug, the city of 3 million people was a beacon of hope for the people, it hadn’t been damaged apart from a few quakes causing some weaker and older buildings to collapse or cave in.  In the recent days the hope was completely fading away, the government had dissolved as many of the leader had given up completely and paid for flights to anywhere other than the capital. 

 The military declared their own districts and set martial law, many of the leaders splitting off and forming their own factions, fighting with each other over the smallest of supplies.  Occasionally getting bored and shooting up at the goddess if she walked around her room, they projectiles barely strong enough to be launched in the sky that high, but every once in a while, a shell from a tank would just barely hit her ankle or the side of her foot blowing up, but so small to the point where she wouldn’t even feel it.

 Everyone that hadn’t left in a migration group were taking their chances where they saw fit, retreating to the countryside, digging themselves into bunkers, trying to bury themselves into the mountain ranges, other took a more hedonistic approach, accepting their death and doing whatever their hearts desired, murdering at will, having rampant fits of rage; sex was becoming an almost ritualistic distraction as people didn’t have much else to do.  They simply counted down the days until it was finally the day of reckoning, day 45 since being there, but no, she disappeared that night in a hurry, rushing as the tiny people could hear the voices of the other giants on the other side of the door. 

Maybe they would be spared they thought, that night, celebrations grew to an all-time high, even the military abandoned their posts and joined in on the anarchy-like debauchery.  They drank and used up every drug they could, police didn’t care if there were sane people in the streets getting murdered, and they were probably the ones doing it, not thinking about the consequences along with the rest of the people, too arrogant to believe that if they were actually spared then a punishment wouldn’t come their way. 

St. Yves’s wild night continued, people smashing windows and upturning cars all through the dim night light of the small desk lamp illuminated in the far distance.  The millions of people all lost track of time, but suddenly they could hear a commotion coming from the living room, hearing the clicking of someone’s heels on the wood, shouting and laughing as multiple voices rang out, the faint footsteps of the giantesses, people began to lose their hopeful state of mind.  Then she came in… stumbling in the expanse, stripping down into just her black panties as everyone craned their necks back to glance up at her massive bare tits.  Her clothing being tossed by the rug as people felt the lush breeze of her top whiz by and crash into the massive desk chair that encompassed part of their horizon. 

The people could recognize something was wrong with her, she seemed sick, or drunk as she took her first step forward, normally she would go around, but no, she headed directly for them.  In an instant her massive bare sole was over the capital, her feet coming down as 3 million people’s screams died out in a quick snuff, the metal of the skyscrapers putting up no resistance as the wrinkles lining the arch of her foot bent them inward and sent them collapsing to the ground, barely having enough time for the smoke to puff outward as the rest of her sole pressed down on everything else , her sole embedding into the ground flattening everything, her toes stretching out toward the country as mounds of towns and villages squished between her toes as the dirt and bedrock bent upward like a tidal wave.  The quake of her step split outward like a web of cracks other towns and people were swallowed alive as the ground opened up below them, sending them into a dark cavern falling to their deaths. 

Her foot lifted as her body swayed and leaped into the bed high above Baleares, as she lifted up the debris and remnant of the once proud capital came crashing down all over, chunks of buildings and upheaved earth slammed against the territory like meteorites.  All that was left was a perfectly shaped footprint that went all the way down to the white fibers of the rug, her toe prints carved into the landscape like rows of canyons.  The people in the surrounding areas never knew if she did it on purpose, but they would have to move quickly in the night before she woke up, their fears were coming true, and quickly.   

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 46 – Anastazja – Early Morning

            Ana could feel the sun beaming on her face, she winced her closed eyes and scrunched up her nose in reaction as she rolled over to her other side to find shade.  She was in daze, trying to think of what time it was, but she couldn’t think about it, she felt her head hurt, her temples pounding, and the back of her head throbbing.  Rolling over again as she could still feel the spinning feeling, “Am I still drunk…?” she whispered to herself as she placed the back of her wrist over her closed eyes.  Her other hand instinctively crossing over her chest feeling her own bare breasts exposed in the sun as well.  “No… no… just bad hangover” she said, her voice a little strained and tired.  “Errrhhh” she wailed as she tried to take her focus off of the pain and discomfort of waking up to a hangover, the immediate feeling of nausea starting in the back of her mouth all the way down to her stomach as she curled her lips left and right from the sensation. 

            Ana pulled herself up despite all the feeling in her mind to stay in bed for the rest of the day, throwing the covers off her body, realizing that she had only her black panties on.  She sat up on the side of her bed as she threw her legs over the edge.  She looked down at the rug and rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand, then she saw the footprint on the middle of the rug.  Ana was confused, “did I do that…?” she said with bewilderment.  “Ahh fuck… that is not the way I wanted to start off” she said, almost with disappointment in herself, as if smothering out millions of lives was a competition and her careless drunken step onto the cities couldn’t be savored. 

Ana collapsed backwards on her bed, her breasts bouncing to and fro as she stretched her arms upward towards the ceiling.  She then placed the tips of her fingers on the side of her head and rubbed in a circular motion to relieve some pressure, but it did nothing.  Ana didn’t regret her night, she had fun, and she just wish she could have drunk less to avoid the miserable feeling of the hangover.  She didn’t care, her hangover was more important than the millions of lives she ended. 

            Ana resumed her sitting position on the side of the bed, staring down at the rug, there was still a lot of work to be done though, she might as well get it over with before the rest of the day started, already thinking of showering, and getting filling, or greasy food to help with the ailment.  She had no care for the tinies, their ultimatum was issued and the footprint in the rug was just a small taste, she wasn’t in the best mood due to the choices she made, which spelt way more torture for the micros below. 

The thing about Ana was that she simply didn’t care, she didn’t have to be violent, or commanding, it wasn’t her problem that the dust particle people were there, she simply thought of it at that point of just cleaning up a mess, a stain on a cheap rug she bought to help brighten up her room. 

            Ana stood up, feeling the dizziness and spinning still continue as she lowered her eyebrows in frustration, she now looked at the ultimatum as a distraction from the sickness, much like volleyball was her distraction from day-to-day stress.  She placed her hands on her hips as she slid her bare foot to the edge of the rug and lifted her toes above the edge, seeing the spots of grey where she knew towns and cities had to be.  She didn’t care if there were people in the cities or not anymore, they had their chance to get away. 

Ana not thinking about the fact that she still hadn’t showered since volleyball practice or the party the previous day, the scent from her soles and toes wafting into the city below her toes as she wiggled them slightly in midair before bringing her toes down on the greyish patch seeing tiny puffs of smoke between her toes as she felt the squish and dragged backwards off the rug.  She quickly went to a smaller grey patch, barely able to see the carved lines where roads and highways must have been, lowering her big toe directly on the center of the mass, twisting it back and forth, dragging it forward and backwards as her blue polished nail decimated all in its path.  

            Ana was discontent that the cleansing of her rug wasn’t happening fast enough, dragging her toes all the way back making sure her pinky toe scraped through a smaller greyish patch of crystal-like structures, feeling the brittle buildings break and collapse against her skin in a minuscule roll of crunches.  “Ughh… I should just vacuum all up like I should have a long while ago” she said with an irked tone.  Ana sighed audibly loud and rubbed her head again to try to alleviate her nauseating symptoms. 

She stuck out her other foot and swept it across the bottom edge of the rug, from one side all the way to the other side, pressing hard as the dirt and destruction piled up on the side of her skin as she dragged across, seeing the white of the rug appear apart from the scattered chunks of dirt and probably corpses all were left between the microfibers of the rug.  Part of Ana was glad she was so big compared to them, not being able to hear their insignificant screams from her height meant that it wouldn’t pester her hangover even more as she scrunched her toes into the sun-basked carpet by the edge. 

            Ana feeling the nausea amp up a bit, feeling that gurgling feeling in her stomach, wincing her eyes again, she needed to sit down.  Taking a few steps, she straddled either side of the rug as she began to squat down over the territory, placing her outstretched arm behind her to brace into a sitting position.  Her open palm flattened a huge area of land, even if it was mostly destroyed by her sweeping her bare foot over it just moments previously.  She bent her knees up as her ass came down near the center of the rug, her crotch resting just behind the massive footprint where the capital used to be, she could barely feel the land crunch and squish between her bare ass and the fine mesh cloth of her panties, completely unaware that the small gaps between the fibers were actually large enough for people to pass through them and in turn be smashed under her athletic cheeks. 

 A small town just tiny enough to be spared between the gap directly under asshole, but the quake from her tremendous impact obliterated every standing structure, the people mostly knocked unconscious, but the remaining were shell-shocked, hardly having any light to look up at the monstrosity that took over their entire sky, the smell hitting them immediately as their mind couldn’t process all the sensations happening at once, many began to go into a psychotic state, all before she shifted her weight slightly to get more comfortable, dragging her panty-clad ass ever so briskly to the left, smothering everything that might have been spared under her.

            Ana now in a sitting position brought her heels down towards the back end of the rug out in front of her, her long legs bent at the knees as she spread her thighs wider to get a better view of the tiny landscape below her, making sure her heels hit the land with cruel force.  She pivoted and batted her feet forward and backwards as her heels grinded the land until it formed a perfectly circular shape that conformed to her bare heels before she brought down her soles, she curled her toes over the edge of the rug, feeling the pleasurable tingle of microscopic structures collapsing between the wrinkles of each arch, pressing and twisting to ensure annihilation of everything she stepped on. 

 Looking over the side of her pelvis she saw a larger greyish patch next to what seemed to be a mountain range resting right at the curvature of her ass.  Anastazja took a single finger and pressed on the patch enveloping half of it as she felt her blue nail dig into the mountain range just outside of the city, she then dragged her nail back carrying the chunks of the mountains with her seeing it all slide down and rolling over the rest of the inhabitants.  Ana flicked her finger against her thumb outward towards the carpet to get rid of the dirt and debris stuck to the oily pad of her digit. 

            “Eerrrugghhh” Ana whined with a raspy voice, her eyes were stoic and her lips with a slight frown, her sickness feeling a little worse despite sitting down.  Ana laid all the way back feeling her auburn hair spread out as the back of her head collided with some damaged land, she released the bend on her knees as the back of her thighs and calves came crashing down onto miles of territory relative to the micros.  Ana started to drag her legs together and outwards like a snow-angel, only she was the angel of death to millions that were being crushed by the rolling tidal wave of her toned legs. 

She felt the land tear up and scatter everywhere with the sound of her skin grinding against the fibers of the rug as she rubbed back and forth, the back of her hand over her mouth as the slight movement made her stomach a little bit upset.  “Fuck, I feel like death…” she murmured to herself.  Ana rolled over to her side in an attempt to get off the rug, forgetting she still didn’t have a bra on as her naked tits pulverized and rolled over many strips of towns and cities that were at her side, feeling the tiny crystalline structures break across her sensitive skin as her nipples and areolas were especially perceptive to the feeling of the tiny structures breaking upon her, she couldn’t help but acknowledged that it felt good as she dragged her body off lazily making sure that her breasts slid across more of the landscape, her nipples growing erect as she scooped them outward and over the clean carpet.  Ana pulled her legs off and in a push-up like position began to struggle to stand, cringing a bit as she tiredly got herself up to her full height. 

            Ana walked to her closet putting on a bra relatively quickly, the slight frown still showcased upon her face as her emerald eyes locked on the door, exiting and walking in the early morning to the small utility closet by the washer and dryer. Everyone else was asleep, Kiyoko and Lacy all snuggled up in their rooms as Miranda slept by her lonesome.  Ana without much care opened up the small utility closet and pulled out a cordless hand vacuum. 

Closing the door behind her as she walked back into her bedroom lazily attempting to shut her bedroom door behind her, left nearly a quarter open.  Ana dropped to her knees with the same detached look on her face, almost taking a moment to admire all the swiped and carved out destruction that lay under her, resting the handheld vacuum on the side of her hip as she thought about all the stress of these stupid little people melting away, but that feeling was quickly overshadowed by a sudden urge to vomit, dropping the vacuum next to her crouched knee she brought both hands up to her mouth instinctively. 

            Ana felt the overbearing wretch as her throat muscles lurched forward and her eyes teared up, pulling her hands away to avoid the mess as a bit of regurgitation spit up and launched forward and splashing on part of the carpet and bits of the rug, the liquid representing the colorful cocktails she was drinking just hours before she woke up.  “arrruuhhh” Ana whimpered as she swallowed the excess back down, blinking her eyes a few times to get rid of the tears.  Looking down at her accident as her head started to pound a little harder. 

 “Fuck fuck fuck fuck!” she repeated, scrambling to the vacuum as she turned it on, the green light on top illuminated as the hum and buzz of the machinery sounded throughout the apartment.  She focused the nozzle on the edge of the carpet where her vomit lay scattered about sucking up some as the internal components hissed slightly.  “Shit… shit!”  Ana panicked, feeling horrible that she puked all over her carpet, letting herself be so irresponsible about her body. 

            She then began to hastily drag the nozzle across the rug, seeing the dirt and grey patches all disappear revealing more and more of the white fibers that were buried below all the earth. One by one she went back and forth in a hurry as a few more tears crept out of her tear ducts.  Sweeping back over to her acidic pile of goop as she tried to clean it up again. “What in the fuck are you doing, Ana?!” Miranda shouted from behind.  The bedroom door wide open now as a messy Miranda stood there confused as the sight.  Black smeared makeup on her face as she was in a lazy pair of sweat shorts and a pink sports bra.  “Oh shit! No no no” Miranda said with a disturbing tone.

“Miranda, help please” Ana pleaded as Miranda quickly knelt on the other side of Anastazja.

“Oh my god, what did you do?  Is that puke?!”  Miranda shouted confused as Ana continued to sweep across the carpet and rug picking up as many tinies and amounts of her upchuck as she could. 

“They are all gone, just… help me fold it up!” Ana yelled over the hum of the vacuum.  Miranda was completely distraught, feeling a hangover herself as she scooted up to the edge of the rug and beginning to roll the rug, the carpet beginning to show as Ana turned off the vacuum and tossed it behind her, thudding against the wall.

“What did you do Ana?!”  Miranda pleaded again.

“Just shut up!  It is over!” Ana commanded. Miranda looked down, the rug halfway rolled as she let go out of fear, Ana’s commanding voice mixed with her accent struck a chord with Miranda’s flight response, standing back up as she lurched back onto Ana’s bed.  Miranda began to cry as the smeared mascara she forgot to remove during the night now ran down her cheek with the moisture from her tears. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 46 - Baleares

            The country laid in ruins, first her toes, then her ass, then her legs sweeping across the southern areas, millions of dead with her lowest efforts and she didn’t even seem to care.  Countless men and women died under her body as the people tried to scramble to any place that seemed safe.  Those nearest to her chest were feeling scared yet confident, that was until she started to roll over, her naked breast starting to encompass the entire county as the shadow grew darker.  Her nipple digging deep into the earth as it pressed out half of a city all on its own, then the rest of her full-figured breast rolled over everyone and everything else, her soft skin causing buildings to collapse with the faintest touch.  People helplessly running through the streets as they massive globe of flesh came down on them, pressing them out into near vapor.    

          Baleares only had a few towns and cities left scattered about, the injuries were piling up, the quakes and grinding threw people to the ground over and over again, many unlucky thousands in the wrong place as the dangerous environment caused fatal blunt trauma to their bodies as the goddess’ movements sent them flying and slamming against an object. 

There was a bit of respite though, she seemed to exit the room after covering up her bare breasts with a bra.  The few million still left alive clambering to find some kind of solace, but everything was destroyed, collapsed buildings, a seemingly endless fall between crevices carved out by her toes, smoke and dust everywhere as people desperately tried to navigate the streets amidst the chaos, people covered in cuts, missing limbs, or losing their minds. 

              The goddess returned though with a strange gadget at her side, dropping to her knees causing another massive tremor.  The people brave enough to look all the way back up at her massive face could tell she looked a bit more pale than usual, her auburn hair falling down at her shoulders as her deep green eyes seemed to be closing with pain as a strange gurgling noise emanated from within her throat.  Then she wretched over the relatively untouched western part of the country, the vile liquid crashed into town and cities, pulverizing everything under it, killing all, but the thick goop rushed outward for a few miles, covering everything in its path, the acidic tidal wave immediately started to burn and dissolve everything it touched as people were simultaneously drowning and being melted alive in the disgusting vileness.

             Then the humming started, people being lifted to the sky as if gravity no longer applied, the intense noise of the buzzing deafened everyone as they were sucked up towards the sky, their vision became dark as some of them made it all the way into the pitch black and dusty sack, the other hundreds of thousands lost consciousness from lack of air being sucked out from all around them or had their neck break from the sudden powerful shift in the updraft.  Entire buildings were being ripped from their seams and hurled to the sky, people holding onto trees or cars as long as they could before they also were engulfed by goddess.  35 million people used to occupy the country, but only about a million were left, scattered throughout all the ruins and mauled land, mountains no longer existed, cities were sucked away like dust particles, forests were barren. 

       Then the blonde goddess showed up, it had been a while since anybody had seen her, but the people couldn’t understand the conversation between the two, the vacuum blowing out all sense of hearing as the blonde goddess dropped to her knees and began to literally upturn the entire country like a yoga mat.  She stopped as many people were thrown upside down and fell for miles to their death, she retreated to the bed as the familiar goddess finished the job, rolling and rolling until every single survivor was crushed all together in a singularity. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Grove View – Anastazja

            Ana finished rolling up the rug and quickly tucked it up under her arm, stepping out into the living room and out of the apartment, rushing down the stairs in the dawn barefoot, her soles smacking against the concrete and pavement of the street as she approached the dumpster behind the building, throwing the large rectangular fabric into the trash bin as it slammed against the metal lining.  “It’s done…”  Ana said, wiping away a bit of sweat from her upper lip as she returned to her room. 

 

Miranda had left, most likely back to her own room and in tears.  Ana went into her bathroom and took a long look at herself in the mirror, studying herself, wiping away the dried tears and the bit of snot that came out when she couldn’t fight the urge to wretch.  Then suddenly, she smiled and laughed a bit, she was relieved, free.  She brushed her teeth to get rid of the unwanted taste in her mouth.  Retreating to her bed and laying her head down on the soft pillow, feeling the tensions relieve slightly as she giggled to herself under the covered, tossing to face away from her bright windows as she fell back asleep, and for the first time in almost two months Ana had a beautiful dream filled with joy…