- Text Size +

 

In this chapter:   Isabella makes a comeback in the story with a deeper look into her everyday life.  Jessica attempts to make her mother recognize her efforts by giving her a large sample of her tiny, kidnapped people.

 

Isabella – Day 99– Southern California

            Isabella returned to her upscale house after a coffee-fueled energetic morning of shopping.  Thousands of dollars spent at leisure as she scaled some of the fanciest stores up and down through the rich parts of the big city.  Heels, dresses, designer makeup products, nothing was left astray.  Isabella making time to check on some of her own personally designed products showcased at the front of the stores and in the glass displays at some of the most desirable locations for celebrities and people of higher importance, as Isabella deemed them.  Isabella took a sip from her golden colored stainless steel coffee tumbler and placed it in the cupholder next to her, she then clicked a small button on her keyring with her thumb, opening an iron gate guarding a long path shaded by tall palm trees, driving her exorbitantly priced sedan up the dark stained-stone driveway with high brick walls surrounding the property for privacy. 

She parked her car in a roundabout outside of the front door, immediately, a few assistants of the house rushed to her doors, retrieving the countless bags of beauty products, heels, and clothes from the back seats.  Another assistant opening the driver door, walking with the 46-year-old up the stairs and holding the door for her as she entered the cool air of the main foyer.  Decadent designs and decorations filling up the walls of the massive house, the double staircases leading up to her bedroom as the assistants carried her items to the gigantic, attached closets stocked full of countless outfits and shoes for every occasion and mood imaginable.             

            Just as Isabella began to breathe a sigh of relief from a restless morning of luxurious shopping, her phone vibrated in her purse.  “Oh… Dios mio” Isabella reluctantly said in her native Spanish tongue.  “What!?”  Isabella yelled into her phone as answered, obviously inpatient at the inconvenience.

            “Uhhh… ma’am, the deal on your new lingerie line is running into a few problems…” a young woman on the phone nervously said.  The assistants making no eye-contact as they shuffled up and down the stairs, clearly seeing their boss agitated.

            “Well… that’s not good news at all, is it?”  Isabella sarcastically said in the middle of the foyer, standing under a priceless glass chandelier, tapping her toes in frustration as the front of her heels clacked on the smooth marble floors, her arm angled up as she hung her lavish purse by her upturned wrist. 

            “N-no ma’am, I’m sorry, we’re doing everything we can to fix the issue…”  The young woman said stammering.

            “And what exactly is the issue?” Isabella asked in a low curious tone.

            “The stores are all ready to receive your new products… bu-but the workers in Mexico responsible for production and shipping are refusing to go to work… th-they refuse to work long shifts until you agree to ch-change the inhumane conditions” the woman on the phone said, her voice shaky and frantic. 

            “Ingratos! I bring jobs to my home country, and they refuse to work… useless, we find someone else who can work the hours.  Get on it, now” Isabella commanded.

            “Yes, ma’am.  What should we do about that factory?”  The young woman asked.

            “Fire all of them, terminate the lease” Isabella nonchalantly said.

            “But there are hundreds of p-people with families working there, and the lease is expensive” the young woman hesitantly said.

            “They don’t care about my product, I don’t care about them, they are done…I can assure you that my company can afford the loss. Oh… and if you question my decisions again you are out as well. Now get my team on it.”  Isabella demanded.  

            “Right away, ma’am.  I uhh… have some other news as well…”  Isabella’s employee said.

            “What now?” Isabella said with a bit of anger in her voice.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Jessica had arrived at her mother’s house very early that morning.  Jessica had hauled her luggage in at 4am after a lengthy drive across a few states, being careful not to make any noise to wake her mother up, the rolling and clacking of the designer suitcases against the flooring of the spacious hallways was something she couldn’t help, the wheels silencing as they hit the carpet of her old bedroom.  Her room looked pretty much the same as it did since she was in high school, large comfy bed, massive closet, huge television, and a small patio outside her window next to the pool, it made her apartment bedroom near campus look like a homeless shelter in comparison she thought.  After she unpacked her clothes and supplies, she wanted to take with her, she went back out to car one more time to retrieve a special secured package, buried under blankets and fastened tightly under her seat, she pulled out her largest plastic container of micro people in the early hours of the morning. 

 Jessica tired and groggy as she locked her car, walking up the stained-stone pathway illuminated by the door lights.  Walking down the long hallway back into her bedroom as she placed the large container down on her white marble bathroom double sink, inspecting the box full of tens of thousands of stranded micros as she saw them pressed up against the plastic watching her move around.  Jessica too exhausted to really care as she turned out the light in the bathroom before collapsing into her bed, barely able to think as she fell asleep in just a few minutes after burying herself in soft blankets. 

Jessica woke up to the sound of the front door slamming, hearing the movement of people running up and down the stairs at the entranceway, hearing her mother’s familiar voice echo down the hallways as she could tell from the tone alone that her mother was not too pleased with something, which was pretty typical while Jessica was growing up.  Jessica groggily rubbed her eyes, her hair a mess as she stepped out onto the fuzzy and self-heating carpet, burying her toes into the soft material, and massaging them a bit as she pinched and pulled the individual strands between her toes a few times.  Dressed in her mother’s designer black chemise nightgown as her bare feet stepped onto the smooth tile of the hallway, passing up pictures of herself and her mother on vacations around the world, of course Jessica not looking so happy in some of the most exciting places on Earth as Isabella smiled wide and arrogantly.  Seeing the progression of her childhood happiness slowly diminish in each of the photographs as she aged. 

“What now?” Jessica heard her mother around the corner.  Jessica overtly excited to see her mom again, remembering the fun times they had destroying an entire continent together, a small, tired grin widening across her face as she rounded the corner, seeing some house helpers grabbing a few bags from high dollar retail stores, their logos printed onto the sides.  Jessica felt good in the moment, despite a hefty yawn; she laid the foundation for her product with her business professor, she was doing well in university, she was making her own money, and she was ready impress her mother, making her proud with her ideas and business proposal. 

“Madre!”  Jessica said excited.  Outstretching her arms as she moved in close for an embracing hug with her mother. 

“No!  you have to get the marketing team moving!”  Isabella shouted into her phone. 

“Uhh… mom?” Jessica said, her eyebrows lowering in confusion, her arms coming down to her side again.   

“Un momento…”  Isabella impatiently said.  She sighed, turning turn her left. “Mija, I’m busy right now, we’ll talk later.”  She said, turning her attention back to the phone, “Where was I? Ah, si.  Milan is too important to mess up” - Isabella continued before being interrupted.

“I just drove 26 hours to get here, mom!” Jessica shouted in defiance.  Isabella was angry with her fashion assistant already; she didn’t have time for her own daughters’ discontent. 

“Jessica… so help me god, I will send you somewhere else for Christmas” Isabella said heartlessly, pointing her index finger in Jessica’s face.   

“I just wanted to see you, I was so happy to see you, I even brought you a present” Jessica said with sullen eyes and a small frown. Isabella sighed again,

“Mija, I’m sorry…  let me take care of this phone call and we can sit down for a nice breakfast; I’ll get someone to make your favorite for us.”  Isabella said, quickly returning to her agitating phone call. 

“Alright… whatever” Jessica said dejected.  She returned to her bedroom to go through the motions of her morning routine, she debated reaching out to a friend to talk about her emotional morning even if it was so brief, but she had nobody really in California to text, as soon as she graduated high school her friends dropped contact apart from shallow comments and likes on social media, she had thought about texting Lacy, but she had been so depressed that one word answers were more common than conversation. 

She could always reach out to her sorority friends, but they didn’t know about her relationship with her mother, and Jessica knowing girls like Ashley would circulate shit-talking and rumors all over the sorority house just making the environment a little more hostile for her product sales and the already trivial forced friendships.  Jessica sighed in the steamy shower, the rainfall pouring over her as she felt as if she was losing her confidence all in one morning.  Realizing how much of her happiness she was pinpointing on her mother being proud of her and respecting her as a daughter and a young woman with some promise and potential in the world to be successful on her own. 

Jessica began to think of something that would astonish her mother, she knew she would be giving her mother the largest collection of micro people she had collected into a box, but it would have to be more thoughtful Jessica speculated.  Jessica daydreaming in the shower as she ran through different ideas in her head, her wet and darkened hair slicking back over her scalp as she watched the cascading water splash between her feet without blinking too often.    

Bringing her hand up, she thoughtlessly rubbed her neck, she began to formulate a work in progress plan, but she needed the cooperation of the tinies in her box, but that would be the easy part she thought, she knew she could make them do anything, but this idea of hers was going to be a challenge to get right so quickly and under pressure, but with almost no time before breakfast was to be served she would have to get creative and find ways to motivate the speck-sized people populating the left-over plastic dinner box, but too much motivation meant her mother didn’t get as many micros that she initially collected for her in the first place.     

Jessica exited the shower, drying herself off with a plush white towel, wrapping another around her hair as she walked past the container full of the many thousands of stranded micros forced to watch their goddess tread by them without a second thought, feeling the tremors in her steps deep within the marble bathroom counter as they struggled to keep their balance, falling over each other with heavy grunts, the less brainwashed people managing to scream out as it seemed nobody else around them cared, sunken bodies and terrible posture, looking for comfort as they lethargically leaned on each other as people stared out through their prison helplessly wondering when they would finally die.  Their goddess looming above them as she prepared herself by the sink, the loud bangs as she sat her makeup products on the sink next to the container. 

Jessica dropped the towel around her body revealing herself in front of her subjects, “you know, this might be the last beautiful thing you ever see depending on what my mom does with you all…but more importantly if you don’t do what I say right fucking now… line up side-to-side spreading out in rows across the bottom, if you’re not set up by the time I get dressed, then most of you will end up in that toilet” Jessica said harshly, gesturing her head towards the toilet, her naked pussy eye-level with the container in front of her on the counter as the thousands stared at her slightly wet smooth skin a few hundred feet away.  She terrifyingly tapped her red painted nails on the top of the container to give the tinies a good jolt and get them moving before returning to her bedroom to get dressed for breakfast.  Dropping the towel off her head and deciding on some of her mom’s designed tight black yoga pants and a simple white camisole top as she could smell the aroma of delicious food being prepared from down the hall.  “Aww fuck, gotta hurry this up” Jessica muttered to herself. 

Jessica rushed back into the bathroom, her hair still a bit wet as she peeled off the container top revealing all of her micros below her, leaning forward towards the opening as she brushed the wet hair behind her ears inspecting the progress that the people from Toy Town had made.  Looking from left to right as she still saw people scrambling around, but the shape and her demands were forming below her at an acceptable pace.  Jessica smirked, seeing the formation struggling to line up, “Hurry up” Jessica said, placing her hands down on either side of the container, her tits bouncing slightly behind her tight white top, Jessica could see the bottom right corner full of people not lining up how she liked, annoying her.  “You’ve got 5 seconds to figure it out” Jessica said as she leaned her face in, her shoulders arching as she pivoted her chest downward towards the opening, the tinies looking up for directions, only seeing their goddess’ neck and massive tits.  Jessica counted in her head, watching as the rest of the people line up nearly how she wanted, it would have to do for now, she thought, but she focused her attention on the mass collection of micros in the corner and after five seconds they still didn’t attempt to obey, Jessica had to make an example of them.   

Jessica cleared her throat and raised her eyebrows, “Well… I need to get rid of the ones who won’t follow directions anyway” she said callously. The mass of specks barely moved as the surrounding subordinate micros stood completely still in the formation, Jessica reached down pinching as much of the mass of micros as she could between her thumb and index finger, seeing a few red splotches smear against the pads of her fingers as she did so, dozens of people having to be squished to make that much red, she thought, raising the few hundred pinched between fingers up and out of the container high above the sink just below her eyes.   

Jessica looked down, the lucky ones that she missed out on grabbing all ran into formation almost instantly satisfying her instructions.  Looking back up towards the mass wiggling between her fingers, feeling like a small tickle, she saw a few dots fall out of her grip, tumbling miles down and smashing against the white marble counter below in a small red pool of their own mashed guts.  “See… all we needed was a little motivation” Jessica said, carefully trying not to pinch too tightly as she could feel a few of the tiniest little crunches between her fingers.  Jessica keeping to her promise and reaching her hand over the side of the counter, bending down as she held her pinched fingers a few inches over the water of the toilet, without hesitation Jessica released her grip seeing hundreds of micros fall into the water, plopping in as they barely moved around, scattering around the clear water like dirt.  Jessica rubbed her fingers together after seeing some mashed black dots on her finger pads, feeling them crumble up and stick together as her skin stained a bit red from the blood, flicking the remains into the water.  Reaching back up as she bent the handle down, seeing the whirlpool of suction pull every last dot down, spinning faster and faster until they were swallowed into the dark pipes below.   

“Now… where were we?   Okay… let’s start with this” Jessica said. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            Isabella waved her daughter off and returned to her phone call, talking while walking up the stairs.  After a few more demands and heavy suggestions, she felt confident enough that her young employee would get the job done.  Entering through her double doors into her massive bedroom as a helper waited diligently outside.  Isabella shouted from the other side of her closed doors for someone to make Jessica’s breakfast.  Hearing the footsteps carefully going downstairs as she knew that the helpers knew exactly what a Jessica’s breakfast meant.  Isabella inspected her closet much to her satisfaction as everything she had bought that day was perfectly organized into their own spots, her immense shoe rack lining her entire right wall of the closet, a small arrogant smile on her face as she stepped out and into her bathroom. 

She began to strip out of her morning shopping outfit, kicking off her black heels, peeling off her tight yoga pants, removing her plain black t-shirt, unclasping her bra struggling to contain her size E breasts, wiggling her white panties down as she stepped out. Rotating herself in the mirror to inspect her body, she had hired a more intense personal fitness and diet trainer over the autumn season, and Isabella could definitely see the results.  Her flat stomach was a little tighter, her already incredibly large ass was a little bigger as her curves just looked that much better, she posed a few times, crossing her legs and playing with her hair in the mirror as she pivoted and admired herself from head to perfectly French pedicured toes. 

She pursed her lips like an Instagram model and laughed a bit to herself, cupping the undersides of her massive tits and leaning forward towards the mirror, reaching her fingers up as she stretched and played with some of her wrinkles on her face to appear tighter and younger, but she couldn’t deny getting older, although aging so beautifully, “alright, that’s enough…” Isabella whispered to herself.  She undid the band wrapping her hair up as she let her wavy brunette hair fall down her back, she brushed her hair back with her hands as she freshened up for a few minutes.  Deciding on a casually professional outfit for the day.  Picking out stylish 4” strappy white and gold cork wedges, whitewash tight skinny jeans showing off her amazing ass, the bottoms rolled up to her shins, bra-less with a lowcut white top with black pinstripes, her massive breasts pushed up towards the center revealing a heavenly cleavage.  Isabella dawned her favorite gold jewelry, gold bands around her wrists, large expensive rings on her fingers, and a pure white-gold necklace hanging above her tits.  

Isabella walked downstairs and through the foyer towards the dining room, passing up the pleasant smell of the modern kitchen, her high heels clicking across the floor as she saw her daughter on her phone waiting patiently at the long dark-wooded table. Isabella noticed a large food storage container next to Jessica’s bare feet but brushed it off without much thought. “Whoa, mom, what’s with the fancy outfit? It’s just breakfast” Jessica said as her mother pulled out a chair a few seats down from her daughter, sitting down and scooting in, her arm jewelry jingling with the motions. 

“I’ll be meeting with an interior designer today if you must know, and I wanted to look great as usual” Isabella said confidently. 

“Why an interior designer?” Jessica asked.  Just then a group of helpers came out with plates of food, setting them down carefully in front of Jessica and Isabella, another helper following behind with baskets of fresh fruit and another pouring the girls fresh coffee and juice.  Jessica always used to the high-quality service for most of her life, while Isabella barely made eye contact with her personal assistants, thinking of them as almost less than human. 

“My personal office needs a fresh re-design, new drapes, new artwork, I just want a little change” Isabella said, sipping a fresh cup of pressed coffee. 

“Oh… well you do look great” Jessica said with a hint of shame in her voice as she looked down at her breakfast, a face-sized plate of blueberry pancakes, her favorite.  “Remember when we used to make these ourselves?” Jessica quipped sarcastically.

“Remember when you never worked a hard day in your life?” Isabella quipped harshly in return.

“Mom, please…I didn’t mean it, I was just trying to- let’s just eat” Jessica said.  Isabella peered down the table towards her daughter with an almost mean grimace.

“So how is school going” Isabella relaxed a bit, eating fresh fruit off the side plates in front of her.

“It’s fine, plenty of friends, my roommates are fantastic, and I got all A’s again, no problems at all from me” Jessica lyingly said as she began to cut her pancakes up, tapping her foot nervously up and down next to the tinies in the container at her feet sending low shaking quakes throughout the plastic prison, the tinies watching as the massive flesh of her feet moved up and down in almost slow motion, their hearts fluttering as they saw what many people observed just before they were crushed by the same motion of those soles.     

“Good, I except nothing less. Keep it up and I might let you have your own place next summer” Isabella said.

“Really?! I’ll work even harder to get that, I promise” Jessica said just before taking a bite.

“Hmm” Isabella half-heartedly acknowledged.

“Actually, I have some good news too!  I’m starting my own business, just like you did after you had me” Jessica said after swallowing a sweet syrup covered bite. 

“Is that so…” Isabella dismissingly said as she tended to a notification on her phone. 

“Yeah, I’ve already made some good money… actually that’s what your surprise was going to be…” Jessica said, hoping to get her mother’s attention back.

“Lo siento… what now?”  Isabella said, sending a quick email to one of her fashion consultants in Europe barely paying attention to her only daughter speaking across the table.

“It’s your surprise, It’s part of my new business, here!”  Jessica said excited. Placing her fork down to the side of her plate, leaning over and retrieving the container full of thousands upon thousands.  Placing it gently on the dark wood table a few feet from her mother’s chest, the clear plastic walls resting right near the massive woman’s cleavage, blocking out all views in what felt like every direction from their tiny perspective.  “I just thought we had so much fun killing all those tiny people in my apartment that I would bring you some for Christmas!” Jessica said with a wide genuine smile on her face, just hoping for a chance to catch some bonding time with her ice queen mother, just a chance to get that tiny piece of happiness they had together at the apartment after wiping away a whole continent contrary to her mother’s lack of awareness. 

“Jessica… I didn’t send you to that university to take drugs and hallucinate, these are not tiny people, they are bugs, disgusting little crunchy bugs” Isabella said placing her phone down, glancing at the box filled with what she saw as familiar tiny insects. 

“Mom, I’m not on drugs, these really are people, I’ve been making money off them, now my business professor is in on it, and we’re gonna have our own business after Christmas break!”  Jessica replied anxiously.

“Mija… so you’re saying that dumb blonde roommate was right, that these are people…not little tiny bugs?”  Isabella sternly asked.

“Yes, she was right.  They’re tiny little slaves, mom, and you were killing them with me much to the disappointment of Miranda” Jessica said, her face growing a little nervous.

“So, you lied to me…” Isabella rigidly reacted.

“Well… I uhhh didn’t lie… I was just trying to have fun with you… and…”  Jessica scrambled.

“And how do you even have possession of these tiny people?” Isabella asked.

“Well… they just um… kinda appeared out of nowhere one night and I’ve owned them ever since” Jessica replied.

“Oh, so you own them, si?” Isabella asked. 

“Ye… yeah?” Jessica said, taking a step back and sitting back down in front of her barely touched pancakes. 

“Isn’t that fantastic!” Isabella shouted with a smile.

“What?” Jessica said surprised.

“You’re finally making your own decisions” Isabella said, her Spanish accent fluctuating with delight. 

“I uhhh… yeah I am, I’m making money, I’m getting partners, it’s uhhh great!   So, you’re not mad?” Jessica shyly asked.

“I’m mad that you lied to me about what these tiny little things are, but I’m so pleased you are taking your own responsibility for once” Isabella said, looking down into the container at the colorful masses conglomerated to different parts of the flat surface. 

“Yeah… I’m sorry about that mom, but I just wanted to stick it to Miranda, and I thought if you knew that these are actually little brainless people that you wouldn’t have as much fun with me” Jessica said. 

“But that was so much fun either way, I got to where I am today by stepping on people and clawing my way to the top, now I am actually stepping on people, little real people and it felt so great those months ago” Isabella laughed a bit.

“That makes me feel so good… you have no idea.  I had fun then too, but that box is yours, consider it my mega trial package for you, test them out however you like.  They are completely 100% subservient, they will take any command and do whatever you want.  That is what I’m selling to people.” Jessica said happily, cutting into her favorite food once again as she watched her mother light up with glee. 

“Anything I say?”  Isabella asked.

“Anything!  But I actually had them prepare a little something for you too” Jessica replied happily.

“Do they need to be fed?  Where are you getting them from? What are you roommates thinking about this?” Isabella asked rapidly, ignoring her daughter’s attempt at explaining as she placed her French manicured hands around the container, carefully taking off the thick cover. 

“Uhhh…. Usually, they don’t last long enough outside the city to be fed, but these guys have been away for a while, might want to drop a piece of fruit in there or something…  I get them from a tiny little city in my closet, and my roommates kinda know, but only Miranda is the one giving me a hard time, but if you just give them a moment, they’ll do a little performance that I taught-” Jessica said before stopping herself confused, looking at her mother reach for a piece of fruit.   

Isabella took her daughters advice and fed the tinies, thousands of speck sized people in the plastic container spread out in masses across the flat surface.  Isabella took a whole bite of a strawberry up to the stem and began chewing until it was a goopy pulp between her perfect white teeth.  Suddenly she pursed her dark red lipstick covered lips together and bent her mouth over the container, spitting the goopy chewed up strawberry pulp into the corner of the container for the tinies to feed on, the goop spattering against a group of a few hundred that were huddling in the corner for safety, being crushed instantly by the saliva covered mush, their bodies turning into bloody sludge along with the sugary juices of the saliva-strawberry mixture.  Jessica surprised by how quickly her mother took a liking to being cruel to the micro people, rearing her head back in joy.  They both noticed all the specks moving ever so slightly in waves from their perspective towards the chewed-up pulp covering it like tiny ants on food. “Looks like they do need to be fed” Isabella said swallowing a few loose strands of the sweet fruit down and then laughing with her daughter. 

“Good to know, I’ll let Sandra know, my new business partner” Jessica said. 

“That sounds great!  I’ll take these up to my room later and give them some more rigorous testing, I need to know you’re selling a great product and who better to judge than me?”  Isabella said with much support.

“That… that would be great!  Yeah, literally anything you want them to do, you gotta tell me all about it when you’re done testing them!  I guess, well… I guess you can tell them to do that thing they were going to show you later, just remind them of my surprise and they’ll do it, I guarantee it” Jessica said.

  “Of course, mija… oh Dios mio…”  Isabella said disappointingly, a notification on her phone taking her attention away.

“What is it?”  Jessica asked.

“The designer said she’ll be here in 15 minutes, so I can’t do anything now…  would you be nice and take them up to my room for me for later?”  Isabella asked as she sent a quick reply to a text on her phone. 

 

“Of course, no problem, I’ll be around town or the pool later, gotta love California in the winter.  Call me if you need any help” Jessica said happily, seeing her mother smile at her as she placed the cover back on the container, picking up the supply shaking thousands of people desperate to hold on off the mashed-up fruit in the corner. Jessica carefully walked up the staircase and gently placed the micros on her mother’s nightstand next to her massive plush bed.  “You little fucks better be extra obedient for my mom, or else all your families back in Toy Town are eating my fucking spit for food from now on, and If I hear my mom asked for our little training exercise and you made fools of yourselves, then I will personally burn everyone and everything until they beg me to piss out the flames” Jessica said with a devilish smile, bending down to be face to face with the specks resting on the stand.  Standing back up fully and pivoting, her hair swaying as they all took their last look at their old goddess’ plump backside, the tremors from her footfalls got quieter and softer, the double doors closing behind her as the micros waited for their new goddess… and waited…and waited…