- Text Size +

 

In this chapter:  Isabella has her fun with Jessica’s gift, tasking the tiny people to insurmountable and humiliating tasks while she works up a sweat.  Isabella then treats herself to a good night of fun. 

 

Isabella – Day 99– Southern California

“Gracias!” Isabella said as the interior designer she met with waved bye and walked down the front door pathway to her posh silver convertible; pleased with her interactions and the designer’s recommendations but it would take a few weeks before the changes would be implemented.  The Mexicana fashionista queen was in no rush, her schedule was clearing up for the holidays giving her plenty of time to enjoy herself and the tinies gifted to her and perhaps some time spent with Jessica, she thought.  Isabella closed the large metal and wooden doors, turning around into the foyer as the softer glow of an early winter sunset shined through the large windows above her.   

“Ma’am, is there anything else we can do for you today?” The manager of the small group of house assistants asked. 

“No… you may all go home early, gracias” Isabella said as she released her employees with a dismissing flick of her wrist.  They exited through a side door out of the back of the house as the home alarm system activated behind them.  “phew… what a day…” Isabella muttered to herself, suddenly hearing another notification ding and vibrate from her phone, it was a text from her young assistant saying there was an important phone call she needed to take. Isabella texted back saying she wished to be called from the home office phone.  Her wedged heels stamping down the long hallway towards her office as she closed the doors behind her, sitting at her comfy leather chair, scooting in towards her computer monitor and office phone as the screen blinked red.  Isabella sighed, “This better be good news” she said to herself annoyed.

“Beuno” Isabella answered.

“Eehh yes, hello, ma’am, I’m about to connect you to a conference in Seoul, Korea, I am so sorry for the sudden meeting, I tried to reschedule, but they were so adamant… I-I don’t want to lose this job, your company is especially important to me” the young personal assistant nervously disclosed.

“It’s okay! I’ll handle them, you’ve done a good job today, I’ve been in such a good mood after the Mexico problem and you were a big help, go ahead and connect me and we can talk mañana” Isabella said.

“Thank you, ma’am! A don’t forget about your training la-” The assistant said happily before her voice cut off abruptly.  After a few beeps and rings, Isabella was greeted by a few hellos.

“Isabella here” she said.

“We have great news for you” A woman in a thick Korean accent said through a fuzzy sounding conference phone speaker.

“Oh… that is good to hear, what’s the good news?”  Isabella asked, leaning into her chair slightly with a happy smirk. 

“Seoul fashion show has decided to pick up your new line, we are pleased to announce a show next month here in Korea showcasing your new products on our top models” The woman said followed by a couple enthusiastic cheers from the other guests.

“That is great news!  I’ll get my team on arrangements right away, send me the details, it has been a while since I’ve been to Korea.  Thank you all for this opportunity and I look forward to meeting with all of you before the show!”  Isabella kindly said.

“Talk soon!” The woman said as she disconnected from the meeting.  Isabella sighed in relief and slumped down in her chair, despite a morning setback everything else had been going great, she felt an admiration for her daughter and was excited to try out her tiny products for herself. 

Isabella exhaled rapidly and straightened herself up before pushing off her chair and leaving her office, passing up a few large doors that peered out into the large pool area behind the house, Jessica nowhere in sight as she yelled out her name, no answer, walking closer to the foyer of the house and yelling out her daughter’s name again, no answer once more. Jessica must have been somewhere in the city hanging out or shopping, she thought; Isabella was now home alone and had thousands of little toys to play with at her leisure as it was all she was looking forward to that night.  Isabella excitedly stepped up the curving stairs, her boobs bouncing with each tread as her stern and arrogant smirk crept across her beautifully aged faced while thoughts about how to tease and use the micros flooded her mind. 

Isabella stepped into her room closing the double doors behind her, turning on the lights and dimming them with a slider to set the mood exactly right.  She had plans to treat herself right and she had all the tools and moxie to do so.  Isabella went to a small desk by her nightstand, walking carefully next to the plastic box of tiny people, her massive hips dominating their view as she brushed her wavy hair back, pivoting a bit as she bent over, sticking her tightly covered ass towards them, purposefully taking “too long” to retrieve a long lighter as she subtly pivoted her rear up and down before she bent back up to full height, looking over her shoulder seductively at the micros. 

She began to light a few candles around her bedroom, walking around her space casually, making sure she strutted her hips side to side to give the tinies a bit more of a show and to build their fear.  “Cliché with candles, but I know how to treat myself just right… Si… exactly right…” Isabella whispered just loud enough to make sure the micros heard her from across the room as the candle flames produced a shadowy orange glow against the walls.  “First, I have to touch myself up a little… you see… it’s been quite a long day and I don’t want to look dull, but don’t worry I have something important you can do for me while you wait…” Isabella said with a sly grin. 

Isabella flipped her hair over her shoulders with a quick twist of her neck as the long flowing curls bounced and rested at her mid-back.  Walking towards the box, placing her perfectly French manicured hands on either side as she lifted them up carefully to her face, the gold jewelry on her fingers and wrists thudding against the walls of their prison, inspecting them with her brown eyes, the flame of the candles reflecting in them, glowing orange with fiery menace, almost too dramatically, the tinies petrified with fear as the older woman looked down upon them, moving rapidly as the box shook with her steps, thousands of people falling to the ground.  Isabella held the box a few inches in front of her chest, her tits bouncing in front of the plastic with each of her booming footfalls as the tinies fought to maintain their balance.  Isabella walked into her spacious closet, the lights automatically turned on and dimmed to a comfortable level, lights just above the shoe racks came on as well revealing all of her footwear. 

“Hmm… where to start, ah, si…” She whispered to herself.  Isabella walked to her immense wooden shoe rack the spanned the length of the closet.  She placed the box of tinies at her feet, the top rim of the container barely reaching above the front of her wedge heels, the shadow of her imposing legs and heels befalling on the tinies.  The tinies looking up her long thick legs, the shadow at her crotch barely dim enough to show her panties as the older woman seemingly peered down at them, rather, her looking at her rows of countless heels and sandals without a care for the living things below her, admiring her collection of footwear more than the sentient microscopic beings mere inches from her toes. 

Isabella bent her knees and leaned over, placing her hands on her thighs as her body bowed forward, the tinies looking up as her looming figure casted a shadow over the box, her golden cross necklace falling down as her cleavage took up their sky, her generous breasts barely held back by her bra as they rolled forward almost toppling out of her outfit. “Should we start with some winter boots? You never know when it might get cold in California” Isabella sarcastically spoke.  She reached down and grabbed the corner of the box, raising it off the ground slightly just above her ankles, “hmm… but which pair” Isabella said to herself, “ah! Bueno” Isabella chimed. 

Isabella picked out a pair of black leather boots she had rarely worn, though covered in dust and a few smudges that needed some cleaning, the boots went up just under knee high with real and expensive fur lining the top, black leather straps over the surface and dark grey metal studs by the ankles and toes for aesthetic, she held the box over top the boots and began to gently shake out tinies on both boots, seeing the specks scatter up on the corner of the bottom until they tumbled out and spread out across the black surface, she shook a few more onto the fluffy fur at the top of the rim before gently leveling out the box in front of her immense chest.  “While I get ready, I want these boots absolutely spotless, no exceptions” Isabella said with a stern and serious tone. 

“Don’t worry, mís pequeños, I’ll find more work for you” Isabella said, her lips straight as the power began to rush through her body and into her head.  Isabella knew she was going to dress up for herself for her little “date” night but couldn’t decide on which shoes to wear as she looked at her expensive heels, “hmmm… red, or black…” she whispered, playfully shaking her finger against her chin, “Always bet on black” she jokingly said as she reached down once more and started to tip the box over a pair of black stiletto heels with an ankle strap and toe strap, tipping them out over the top of the heel as she could see some of the specks slide down the immense curve of the insole, tipping the box over the other piece of footwear as they splashed against the toe strap and out onto the silver tinted insole inside the front of the shoe.  “Spotless, may I remind you… get to work” Isabella commanded in a callous tone, pointing at the micros on her shoes.  Isabella satisfied with her idea of dumping out hundreds of little people onto her expensive shoes for them to clean while she prepared to ready herself.             

She returned to her bedroom, carrying the box of the remaining people, setting them gently on top of her dresser as she slid her feet out of her wedged heels, kicking them to the side as they thumped against the wood sending a little shake up to the tiny people. “Don’t worry, you’ll find your uses soon enough” Isabella said with a rare playful giggle while she patted the tips of her fingers over her covered pussy.  Suddenly, Isabella’s phone vibrated, but she ignored it, she began sliding down her panties as she stepped out one leg at a time, her phone vibrated again.  “Ah! Not now!” Isabella exclaimed, she silenced her phone and tossed it onto a red leather chair next to the dresser. 

Isabella then used her thumbs to fold over the shoulder straps of her top, slowly, making sure to catch the eyes of the tiny people staring down over the edge at her voluptuous body, the candles glowing against her beautifully aged skin as each freckle on her chest seemed to accent her tight cleavage in the dim light perfectly.  “Oh… si… we’re going to have a great time” Isabella said, teasing herself with her own words, wearing only her bra now. “Don’t go anywhere” Isabella sarcastically said with a half-smile, tapping her white nails against the plastic of the tiny prison, seeing the tinies scatter to the ground.

Isabella started to walk towards her bathroom, making sure to pop her hips so the tinies would see her now uncovered and pleasantly oversized ass shake with each stride… until the doorbell rang interrupting the teasing tension she was building up bit by bit.  Isabella frustratingly brought her hands up to her face and nearly yelled into her palms, but she took a deep breath and relaxed her arms to her side, the speaker system in her bedroom connected the voice of the person ringing her door, she walked over to the wall and pressed the talk button.  “Who the hell is it?” Isabella said in a deeply bitter tone. 

“It’s Leo… it’s our fitness appointment, come on, get your ass down here, we got work to do” The man said through the speaker.

“Oh… that’s right… un momento” Isabella said agitated as she buzzed the speaker unlocking the front door. “Dammit!” Isabella yelled as she quickly tried to dress herself at the edge of her closet, throwing on yoga pants, sleek athletic shoes, and a sports bra over her regular bra, tucking the golden necklace underneath and between her cleavage, tossing her arm and hand jewelry more costly than most people has in their bank accounts to the floor, cursing profanities the entire time as she opened her bedroom doors and quickstepped down the stairs, leaving the tinies in her room with the soft glow of scented candles until she returned. 

“Gym time” The trainer said as they both walked down a long hallway into Isabella’s personal gym full of numerous types of equipment and machines.  Isabella following closely behind the tall fit man as she might have had a bit of a crush on him, one of California’s top celebrity trainers; she couldn’t deny he was an attractive man and just the type of younger eye-candy Isabella could waste her time with whenever she desired.   

“So… what are we doing today, and what are we drinking after?” Isabella said, trying to be cute, tying her hair into a tail with a few hair ties from her wrist.

“High intensity interval training and protein” the trainer spoke seriously, crossing his arms.  Isabella sighed as she begrudgingly began her workout…

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            The enormous woman had left the closet leaving the former servants of their goddess Jessica, to a new task, for a new goddess, she was much older, but nonetheless stunningly beautiful and more voluptuous, perhaps even more cruel, time would tell, but nothing would forgive the atrocities that Jessica had committed towards Trebizand, now Toy Town, but that didn’t stop the servants from idealizing the chaos that the mother was capable of.  The zombified tiny people barely able to think about anything other than getting a task done and how afraid of the older woman they were, their instincts for servitude guiding their weakened bodies as the ones dumped out onto the boots and heels barely had enough time to scrape food off of the goopy strawberry mush their new goddess spit onto them earlier that day.  The tinies had been through hell, seeing their friends and family get squished and flushed down the toilet by Jessica so she could teach them how to wiggle and wave up and down, totally useless, some of the less zombified people thought, maybe it would serve a purpose later, it would be wise to not question the wrath of Jessica, some thought, as she was generous in administering it, even just at random.    

            There was still a major task at hand, learning from the trials of Jessica, if they did not do what was commanded of them then they would end up as red paste against the brown flesh of the woman they now served, so they got to work on both pairs of shoes, each pair logistically tough in their own way.  Before the gigantic woman even left, the struggle had already begun on the first boot.  Dozens of people clinging on to the thick strands of white and grey fur on the edge of the long opening into the bottom of the boot, screaming as their grips loosened, watching on as the other people missed the rim of the boot entirely, falling out of the box and down the tunnel of the opening, the hole getting darker and darker as they screamed all the way down to where their new goddess’ lower legs would hug the expensive leather, the opening at the top distorted light from the fur as they couldn’t judge how far down they were, smelling the leathery aroma mixed with some older odor of sweaty feet, tumbling in mid-air; everything below them became pitch-black before smacking against the padding of the inner heel, becoming a bloody gush.  People clinging on to the fur losing grip as they started to fall one by one, those shuffling through the fur trying to pull people up to stable ground, unable to navigate easily through the dense material, seeing people scream all the way down until they disappeared into the darkness down the boot. 

            Just as the people on the rims of the boots either all fell off or were pulled up to stable ground, the goddess walked off out of the closet sending a tremor through the thick material of the boots, sending a few more people tumbling off the edge of the boot, smashing onto the wood of the shoe rack, or back down into the depths of the boot’s opening.  The same thing was happening on the other boot, except more micros made it onto the fur, clinging on, they withstood the vibrations of the goddess leaving the room.  Those on the surface on the foot of the boots trying to climb up the leather straps and the metal studs, trying to balance on the uneven and subtly curving surface, the leather of the boots towering high above them as the view of the dim closet seemed like entire planet from their size.  Finally, the vibrations came to a stop, the screaming and panic subsided as the micros slowly began to stand up and move around, traversing the surface and taking in their surroundings, people split into groups atop the boots and began to clean different sections, many taking off their clothes and using them to wipe the smudges and dust away, some people licking the leather to shine it up, while others used their hands to wipe away old dusty grime and dirt. 

The micros got inbetween the smallest of creases and wrinkles in the leather to dig out gunk from the ditch-like surface from their perspective.  The micros quickly became caked in a black tar-like muck the more they rubbed against the thick material.  Some of the micros trying to lean over the leather straps atop the boot in order to clean the sides of the straps, but some of them were too weak to keep their bodies level on the cliff-like edge with nothing but the black surface of the top of the boot dozens of feet below them to catch their fall; tumbling off the side if they reached a little too far falling down a short distance, impacting against the leather, severely injured or dying instantly as the micros either picked up the injured and stoically rolled them off the side while they screamed in agonizing pain from their broken bodies. The other tinies simply started wiping away the blood of the ones that died on impact, cleaning off the horrifying mess with their clothes and hands giving that spot of the leather a dark red lacquer gloss.

            The micros embedded in the fur on both boots couldn’t see struggle and death below, already losing people down the deep tunnel of the opening, and barely able to see through the dense forest of white and grey fur, struggling to maneuver through the circular rim as the main groups split into both directions, picking up and tossing dirt and excess over the side until they would meet back up somewhere on the circumference of the rim, the edge dropping off to the shoe rack below, or the opening of the boot on the other side. 

 Climbing over or plowing through the fur exhausted people quickly as it took all their body strength to push and claw through the broad fibers, the stronger individuals of the groups trying to help people up or even carry them, but so many collapsed in exhaustion, abandoned in the fur as they passed out into a deep sleep.  The groups pushed on, picking up the smallest of dirt and undesirable waste, some bigger pebbles requiring multiple people to push it over the side as they rocked it back and forth until it budged and gave way.  Nearly hysterical as the people dropped like fleas in the thicket of warm fur until the strongest and most determined met on the out edge of the rim, greeting each other with no words or emotion as they went back around for a second cleaning…

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

“Please… can you just show me one more time how to do it…” Isabella said, breathing heavy, having just finished a round of exercises.

“Fine” The instructor said as he began his demonstration of squat jumps.  Isabella walked to his side as she stared at him up and down watching his athletic body squeeze and release, seeing the veins in his legs tense up as he jumped and landed.  Isabella still breathing heavily, her skin covered in sweat as she brushed a bit of it off her brow, biting her lip a bit as she saw her trainer do a few more jumps, “Like this… see?”  His voice shaking between jumps.

“Oh, I see alright…” Isabella said.

            “Alright, that’s enough, it’s your turn, no breaks, go!” The trainer instructed.

            “Only if we can do it together, in more ways than one” Isabella suggested.

            “Señora… You can’t keep doing this, you hired me for a job, and we’re going to do that job. You’re a gorgeous woman, but I love my wife.  Now, can we please get back to why I am here?” He said aggravatingly. 

            “You think I’m gorgeous?” Isabella repeated, ignoring his frustration as she positioned herself in front of him and squatted down as far as she could go, her ass stretching the fabric of the yoga pants until the light shown through the black threads revealed to the trainer she wasn’t wearing any panties, he rolled his eyes as she jumped up, her legs straight as she came back down, her ass bouncing violently as he moved to her side and critiqued her form.

            “Back straight! 11 more!” He persisted. Isabella finished her set, but before she could make another move for her expensive trainer, he handed her some ropes attached to a bar in the middle of the room. 

            “Hmm… want me to use these to tie you down?” Isabella said with a smirk through her labored breathing.

            “Alright, that’s enough, I’ve been trying and trying, week after week, you and I both have seen progress in your stamina and physique, but this flirting just keeps getting worse, this is your last warning. Now… quick, up and down rapid movements with the ropes” he said.  Isabella rolled her eyes annoyed, taking a deep breath and began waving the thick ropes.  Isabella was beginning to get frustrated, sure; she hired the trainer to get her more fit, healthier, but she wasn’t going to hire someone who wasn’t at least fuckable for her, she could have anyone she wanted, but he was resistant, did he even know who she was? Clearly, he could see her money and fame, her beauty, why wouldn’t he cheat on his wife for such a mature and stunning woman? Isabella cycling through those thoughts as she took out her aggression on the ropes, her lips turning to a scowl as she clinched her brows gritted her teeth. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            The micros responsible for cleaning the black stiletto heels had their fair share of complications too.  They splashed and spread across the tip of the heel, colliding against the softer padded silver insole, the high black heel support rising above them connected to the wide ankle strap, on both shoes the micros who didn’t immediately catch themselves started to slide down the mile-long incline, speeding downward faster and faster, trying to stop themselves from tumbling over, flipping over as the more intelligent micros slid on their stomachs using their bodies and the palms of their hands to slow their movements to a squeaky heart-racing  stop, dozens more sliding past them uncontrollably screaming, some not reactive enough as they caught a slight bump or imperfection on the curve of the heel sending them tumbling over themselves faster and faster, their bodies taking a beating, head first into the musky scented silver insole, their bones breaking as many died, aimlessly tumbling until coming to a halt near the toes of the shoe, bloodied and bruised as the speck sized people that were dumped out over the toe strap and the front of the shoe watched in horror as the bodies continued to slide down and pile up into mass grave at the toes of the heel, looking up the immense mountain-side sliding curve of the insole, people relieved to see some clinging on halfway down surviving, right over the expensive signature logo of the massive woman who designed them. 

            The vibrations of the giantess stepping out of the closet sent a few more sliding down the hellish curve, or some being knocked off the toe strap above the front of the shoe, plowing into the silver insole into a bright red broken pile next to the crowd of safe micros hiding in the shadow of the toe trap. Commanded to be spotless, so that’s what they started to do, once the ground was stable, the micros on different sections of each shoe did exactly as they were told, it started first with cleaning off the dead and the blood from the toes. Carrying the half-dead, dead, or barely breathing people to the tip of the toes and throwing them off, hundreds of feet below, next was to mop up the blood, then trying to sweep the remains over the side as the blood just kept stretching and marking the silver colored insole, steaking and reflecting the dim glow of the ceiling lights as it dried and darkened becoming more difficult to clean, staining the soft insole more and more. 

The micros persisted at the toes and the toe strap, scrubbing with their clothes until they couldn’t move their limbs without pain, still some pushed on through the pain, sacrificing what remained of their physical well beings until every smudge and grimy spot was cleansed, people collapsing left and right as the most difficult task was to wash away the blackened smudges of where their goddess’ toes would usually rest, the tinge of feet smell wafting up as they became covered in the aged grime, smelling of feet and dead skin, but they continued, scrubbing until the silver shined and the filth was nowhere to be found.  Those on the toe straps made the best of their time, cleaning the strap spotless, not losing a single person over the edge, but there was no way down, a few hundred feet above everyone and the rest of the shoe with no plausible exit strategy, they would have to pray for their goddess’ divine help to free them from their task as they waited patiently, double checking, triple checking their cleaning, not a single smudge left as they watched on from above, seeing their fellow former neighbors scrub far below. 

            The tops of the heels were difficult, on a tight platform surrounding by sky high black walls that would support the goddess’ heel, groups split apart dredging the insole free of the smudgy black grease left over from the feet of the maturing woman.  The weakest of the group getting stuck in the thick-old feet-smelling grime, they were weighed down as if quicksand sunk them up to their ankles, struggling to break free from the gunk as they continued to do their job, giving up their mobility but scrubbing and licking away at the dust and muck beneath them, the shine coming through with each pass as they slowly, but surely broke themselves free depending on their level of effort.  Many of the group were satisfied with the shine atop the heel, some pondered voluntarily sliding down the heel and helping those stuck midway down the curve, but if they didn’t succeed it would be an almost guaranteed death sentence, after some emotionless discussion with the group, they decided to start cleaning the inside of the heel support, climbing on each other as they scrubbed the thick plastic-lined black wall, scented with shoe and old feet.  Climbing on top of each other to scrub as high as they could go, but the black heel-shaped wall towered above them by hundreds of feet, so they tried harder with the surface below them to compensate, as far as they could tell, the wall above them was relatively clean, being that height, they could see every single microscopic imperfection.

 

            People almost diving into the small cracks in the insole, swabbing down the sides, reaching over the padded surface onto the wide black sides to clean away any glinting imperfection. But the real struggle was at the curve of the shoes…  Many micros didn’t survive the viciously slick surface, but the ones who did survive got right to work, barely hanging on, nearly stuck to the grime of the shoes, falling down after cleaning some of it off as they had nothing to stick on anymore, tumbling to their deaths. Midway down the curve, the micros had to climb and cling on to the hellish decline, using their hands to stick to the mushy insole, not wanting to risk letting go of one hand to clean, rather electing to lick away at the insole, picking up the dust and oily residue of the goddess on their tongues, but the more they worked, the sweatier and clammier their palms got, micros began to slide down the heel after losing their sticky grip, tumbling down as the micros on the toes moved out of the way so they could get on with cleaning off their dead bodies, the micros at the toes cursing the one sliding down half-way through the cleaning as it halted progress, having to stop and carry the bruised people over the edge of the toes like they did earlier after the initial dump.   The micros still climbing up and down the heel made progress though, some stronger than others as they managed to slide the width of the heel and back, just to go up or down and across again, their work didn’t stop until they were dead, or their goddess relieved them. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            “And… stop, great uh… work today” The trainer said hesitantly.  Isabella breathing heavily, nearly dripping with sweat as she leaned back exhausted.  Taking a few breaths as she reached for her water and towel.  Wiping her face off and gulping down the cold water.  “Just remember to get that protein in later… see you in two days” he said, hastily picking up his things and trying to make for the gym exit. 

            “Hold on now… there’s still one more thing we have to work out” Isabella said, wiping the back of her neck, but keeping the sweat atop of cleavage.  The trainer with his bag slung over his shoulders paused for a moment.

            “I really… don’t think you understand, I’m leaving now” he said impatiently.

            “Don’t you know who I am?” Isabella said with a little aggression in her tone.  “Anybody would be lucky if I chose them to have fun with” She insisted.

            “Then I’m afraid we’re done; I quit” he said, slamming the gym door behind him as he made for the mansion exit.  Isabella huffed angrily and followed him down the hallway towards the front door. 

            “Are you insane? I’m every man’s dream” Isabella said, following close behind still a little short on breath, but the trainer ignored her every word.  He opened the front door as the alarmed chirped twice, slamming the door behind him as the gust of air blew into Isabella’s face.  Isabella balled her fists at her side and grunted with rage, wanting to get the last word as she opened her door, “Not man enough for me? Tiny dick puto!” Isabella yelled from the doorway, but the trainer waved his hand dismissively, slamming his car door and speeding off down the driveway and through the gate.  “Ugh!” Isabella growled, slamming the front door as the alarm chirped again. 

            Isabella was angry, being rejected was a direct shot to her ego and all that she was.  She was used to living her life pampered and getting anything she wanted, whether it was men, money, or things.  Isabella spent the entire workout pushing herself hard to look good for the trainer, teasing herself even as she purposefully exposed parts of her body covered in sweat, teasing the micros earlier didn’t help either, she thought, “oh! mís pequeños” Isabella gasped.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            The tinies in the plastic box atop the dresser were getting mildly comfortable being alone with the relaxing glow of the candles still ablaze, taking time to eat some of the leftover mush of the breakfast strawberry, gaining some strength for what was to come and cleaning out the dead inside the remains of the sweet pink goop. Piling the mashed-up people in the corner behind the goop so nobody was forced to look at the disgusting disfigured bodies.  Suddenly they could feel the vibrations again as people tensed up, standing up and waiting for orders, dropping everything they were doing, but they saw the imposing figure of the woman rush into the closet, a moment of reprieve.

            The tinies in the closet could feel her approaching as they gripped on tight to the surfaces closest to them.  The micros climbing the curve of the heels lost their grip and tumbled down violently, breaking their necks or backs, the toe straps lost a few people trying to hang onto the side for balance, but they fell off the front of the toes, slamming into the shoe rack below.  The people on the toes shook and tripped, but were protected on the soft insole, same went for the people atop the heels, backing into the curve of the high-walled heel support so they couldn’t fall over.

The winter boots maintained nearly everyone, those atop the fur death gripping onto the thick fibers, apart from the tinies who were passed out exhausted earlier, shaken out of the fur and down the opening of the boot, those atop found small crack to hide in, or hid under the straps or between the studs to secure themselves, but the vibrations stopped.  The micros looked up at the towering woman, her skin glistening slightly, the micros got a whiff of her sweat stench mixed with her sweet perfume.  The closet was dead quiet except for her breathing and the slight rubbery noise from her toes scrunching against the sweaty insoles of her athletic shoes. 

            She began to crouch down, her legs spread to either side of both sets of footwear she had forced the specks to clean.  The tightening of the fabric around her ass and legs made an audible stretch as she breathed out, she tiredly wiped her chin and neck against her shoulder to remove some excess sweat still built up on her skin.  The tinies began to grow nervous as they woman crouched down, her hips and crotch dominating the view as they still clung to the surface of the shoes, too afraid to look up towards her mature face, “ I HOPE YOU WORKED AS HARD AS ME” her voice rattled from above, many tinies had damaged hearing from months of dealing with Jessica, they ducked their heads and held onto the surface as tightly as they could, or bunched up near the high walls by the toes or the studs of the boots.  “I HOPE YOU CAN’T SEE THAT IM A LITTLE AGITATED RIGHT NOW” the giantess said, rocking her legs slightly as she looked down at both sets of footwear.  “LET’S SEE IF YOU DID A GOOD JOB FOR ME, THAT WOULD MAKE ME FEEL A LOT BETTER” she said as she reached her hand towards her heels.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            Isabella grabbed her left-footed heel, gently pulling up from the curvature of the sole, caressing the toes of the shoe so she could inspect the length of the heel in full, she could see little dots that must have been people fall off the sides, shaken as dozens of them fell towards the carpet between her feet.  “oh well” Isabella mumbled to herself with a cheeky grin, “okay, let’s see how well you can obey commands, my daughter says you should be perfect…”  she said as she began to rotate the footwear, holding it up in the light to see inspect each detail, with each rotation a few more black dots fell off, unbeknownst to her, she could care less about the micro people, all she wanted was to see her self-designed shoes spotless, not realizing that a few of the dots fell towards her tightly covered sweaty cleavage, smashing against the moist skin of her ample tits, their blood mixing in with the leftover sweat as it gave Isabella a feint itch, using her free hand to brush off the sweat from atop her breasts, not knowing she brushed off a few unlucky mashed bodies along with her perspiration. 

            “Hmm… this actually isn’t that bad” Isabella thought to herself, she didn’t see a single smudge or speck of dust, and the material almost looked bright, the black smudges from her toes were gone, as she was surprisingly satisfied, “Not good enough!” Isabella said, raising her voice, knowing fully well that the shoes were actually cleaned to her level of detail that she wanted.  Isabella raised the front of the shoe to her mouth and blew hard, seeing the remaining specks fly off only to fall somewhere on the shoe rack or against the ball behind it.  “That’s disappointing… let’s hope you did better” she said, giving a terrifying look to the other heel.  She placed her immaculate heel down next to the other, reaching down for the other, grabbing from the back of the heel and lifting it as gently as possible to keep as many people on the shoe from falling, bringing it very carefully to her face as those from the boots watched with extreme anxiety. 

Isabella rested the toes of the heel within her other hand, keeping the shoe stable, not seeing anybody fly off as she began her inspection, “Hmm… beuno” She whispered, meticulously looking up and down the shoe, seeing tons of specks scattered about the surface, “looks, okay, I guess, but there’s only one way to see for sure” She said, she very gently settled the heel down on the carpet as she stood up to her full height.  Using a metallic bar next to her for balance, Isabella slowly kicked off her shoes, kicking them to the side, next she pulled her legs up one at a time, peeling off her sweaty socks, throwing them behind her, wiggling her sweaty toes into the soft carpet.

            “Ohh… that feels so good, they’re still so sweaty I’m afraid” She teasingly said.  Isabella grinned and began to lift her foot, pivoting her toes forward above the spotless heel, she could see in the shadow below her foot the specks trying to scatter out of the way as she tortuously lowered slowly, the ball of her foot making contact with the slick surface, feeling the grease from her sweat slide against the material.  “Ohh dios mio, I know… it must be so smelly” Isabella said with a laugh.  She slid her toes forward into the section where most of the specks were running from her, she could feel the crunches and pops roll under her toes and feet as she wriggled and spread her toes forward, crawling inch by inch until the heel of her foot settled into a comfortable position, feeling some wet squishes in the process,  Isabella rotated her foot left and right, up and down, seeing the reflection of the light against her shoes as she hmphed in satisfaction, “Much better, I would have you clean some other shoes, but… it looks like you didn’t quite make the cut…”  Isabella harshly joked.  Isabella removed the shoe, taking a few extra seconds to admire the blood stains on the surface, but wiped the smudges away with the tips of her fingers after licking them; gently placing the heel next to the other, “now, my favorites…” She said, as she stepped closer to her winter boots…

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            Sounds of horror and panic filled the air as much as the sweaty stench of her foot looming over the heel.  Immediately people became hazed by the putrid smell, hit with a wave of dizzying confusion as the shadow darkened above them, not taking time notice the slightly moist wrinkles of her soles, or the smallest creases in her toe prints as the tinies scattered in every direction like wild animals, only to be stopped by the immense height from falling towards the carpet, some people taking their chances as they jumped, but those who remained saw the ball of her foot about to impact the curve of the heel, her skin initially sticking to the surface as soon as it touched, followed by another windy wave of the noxious smell, people began to cough and feint, other using their clothes to cover their mouth and nose as theirs eyes watered, the air becoming, humid, thick and dense with each second. 

People spread out on the front sections as the goddess’ toes spread and clawed towards them, people swallowed by the ball of her foot as it skidded and slid forward, the skin pulling back and snapping back to place, grinding the people under her flesh into a paste.  The toes swallowed the people in shadow at the front, lurking onward, the people had nowhere to run, consumed by her sweaty flesh, the smell too intense for some as they feinted right before being mauled, arguably a better death to not feel their bodies crush.  The giantess wiggled her toes in place, shaking the shoe, the only survivors left atop the heel section shook and fell, scattering all over before the ball of her heel descended on them quickly, not having time to scream as the warm, sticky skin grinded and pressed them all deep within the sole. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            Isabella mushed her feet into the carpet, wiping away some of the sweat and blood stains from the heel into the fibrous strands of the thick carpet, bending down for a quick inspection of her favorite boots, “Looks muy beuno!” Isabella shouted, she smiled.  “I guess you can keep cleaning those until you die haha!” Isabella teased, leaving the tinies atop the immaculate boots, turning on her heels and exiting towards her bedroom, the lights automatically turning off in the closet, leaving the micros there, stranded.  She returned to her room, the candles she had lit earlier melted a bit, leaving a hazy lavender scent, walking by her dresser, the micros in the thousands still atop, watching on as she undid her hair ties, throwing them on a small table next to some candles, cursing profanities under her breath, the shoe inspection gave her some temporary satisfaction, but it was only distracting from her anger towards being rejected by the trainer. 

Realizing now that she wasn’t focused on anything as her frustration began to rise, she had planned on finally having sex with the expensive trainer, feeling him inside her, having him take advantage of her like she had always wanted, having been such a powerful woman she was used to people groveling at her feet, just once she wanted a strong man to take over, but that was beyond her control now as the intense feelings of regret, hatred, and sexual frustration started to fill her mind. 

            “Asshole! Fucking asshole!” Isabella shouted to herself, much like her daughter, consumed by uncontrollable and overwhelming emotion.  She needed a quick fix, huffing and puffing, still energetic from the workout, feeling excited, deciding to take full advantage of her daughter’s gift.  She hastily took off her sweat stained shirt, tossing it haphazardly in her room, stripping off her top sports bra as her jewelry underneath clinked, tossing the sports bra backwards, unclasping the front of her regular bra as her enormous tits lunged forward from the release of pressure, taking it off over each shoulder as it dropped at her feet, placing the jewelry next to the box of tinies as her free and sweaty tits cooled with the air.  The micros watching on as the gold metal slammed next to them, the tinies huddling closer and closer together in fear as the mature goddess bounced below them, catching a small whiff of her sweaty stench mixed with the pleasant scent of the blazing towers as they waited.

            Isabella stripped off her sweat-stained yoga pants, leaving nothing on her person, eager to distract herself, she gripped the box on top of her dresser and pulled it down close to her chest, the mounds of her tits spilling over the top of the box encapsulating half of the tinies’ sky as she giggled, the vibration from her chest transferring through the plastic, shaking them to the ground as people cried out, short lived as the boxed violently shook from being turned rapidly, “there’s so many of you… so many young men I bet” Isabella spoke softly, peering down over her breasts and at the specks scattering around like grains of sand.  She turned, headed towards her bed, setting the box on the nightstand.  Climbing into her custom bed, the sheets and comforter absorbing some of her leftover sweat immediately as she adjusted herself into a more comfortable position, her head resting on luxurious pillows behind her as the length of her body sprawled down the bed.

            Isabella took a deep relaxing breath, taking a moment to herself, closing her eyes, but she couldn’t concentrate, she pictured her trainer atop her, imagining a rough sexual scenario, but she snapped out of it, frustrated it wasn’t real, although a growing urge crept through her mind, nuzzling the back of her head further into the pillows as she let out another relaxing sigh, she reached towards her pussy, running her nails through her hair, wiggling them down, circling her clit for a few moments, “ahhh…” she moaned quietly, sucking some air between her teeth.  She reached further down, she could feel herself growing wet, still feeling some sweet between her legs and her ass, pulling her fingers out after another quiet moan, her fingers covered in her own wetness, “ai…”  she whispered. 

            Without hesitation Isabella reached for the box, placing it between her legs as she hugged the plastic between her thighs, she then reached for her the handle to the drawer on her nightstand, pulling it outward, fishing out some of the contents, shuffling through books and trinkets until she found her favorite toy, a pink vibrator, pulling it out and setting it next to her hips. “Mmm… tengo una idea…”  Isabella said, biting her bottom lip, feeling the power she was used to coursing through her body.  She pointed her index finger down towards a corner, “men here” she whispered, she then pointed to another corner of the box, “women here” she said, taking another deep breath, brushing her hand up her abdomen, over her ample tit, spreading her fingers around her hardening nipple and squeezing, she watched as the specks slowly split into two major groups, nobody left in the middle as she exhaled and carefully reached her hand down, her index finger and thumb curling forward as she attempted to pinch a significant amount of men between her fingers, noticing from her perspective, the pads of her fingers stain with blood as she realized she squeezed too hard, feeling the crunches between her fingers as the specks mushed into a paste, flicking them off to the side as the grounded up remains stuck to the creases in her finger prints.

            “Mierda… okay, we’ll try again” She said, this time, reaching for the woman in the opposite corner, very carefully pinching her finger together and lifting upwards ever so gently, not realizing that mashed up bodies imprinted in her fingers scared the women about to be pinched up in her grip, keeping the tinies alive, hovering her fingers just barely over her left nipple as she exhausted her grip, seeing the dots fall all over her hard nipple and scattering about the aroused skin, reaching back into the box to grab another group of women, dispersing them amongst her right nipple, “kill yourselves pleasing me if you have to” Isabella commanded.  Isabella looked down on her perky breasts, seeing the dots scatter, the women she pinched up sprinkled around the difficult terrain around her wrinkling skin, vibrating and massaging, the pleasant tickle sending a deeply satisfying sensation within her chest causing the mature goddess to rear her head back, taking a deep breath into her nose.  “ahh… si…”  she moaned. 

            Isabella watched from above as she saw the dot-sized women rub up against her nipples for a few minutes, relaxing, feeling the pleasant sensation, moving her legs up and down as the box still full of people shook on the bed, she moved her hands down, rubbing through her trimmed pubic hair and onto her exposed sex.  She teased herself, the feeling on her nipples becoming increasingly pleasurable.  Fingering herself slowly as the tinies in the box watched the monstrous fingers go in and out of her glistening sex through the plastic wall, the smell of her scent mixed with her sweat filling the air. 

The box rocking on the bed with the motion of her hand going in and out with ease as the wetness grew, Isabella closed her eyes and let out a lusting moan, breathing out of her mouth, her chin tucked downward, her breath washing over her tits, noticing the sensation of her nipples tickling dwindled slightly as her moan sent people flying off her sensitive pink skin and towards her abdomen, the women splattering against the soft of her belly sending little tickles into Isabella’s skin, feeling the pressure of the massage on her breasts resume as her chest rose and fell with each pleasurable breath and moan. 

            “I take my time… I know what I want” Isabella whispered to herself.  She continued for a few minutes, letting the sensations build up around her body as she rotated her hands around her sex, pausing for a moment, holding up her wet finger near her face, spreading them slightly and seeing the clear wet liquid web between her digits, she placed her fingers covered in her own wetness down on part of her left nipple, scooping up the women as she saw the dots stick to her wetness with easy, bring her finger back down as she pushed them deep inside her, sliding out torturously slow with a drawn out moan, bringing her fingers to her face again, seeing significantly less people stuck in her clear liquid, the ones still stuck squirming around, suspending by the thick gel only making them sink deeper inside. 

Isabella giggled as she felt little tickles inside her pussy, placing her finger on her right nipple, repeating scooping up the women and shoving them inside her sex.  Isabella felt the pleasure growing inside her, feeling them all around and within her, writhing and wriggling, the more they tried to survive and escape the better if felt for goddess, needing more. Isabella reached her free hand for the corner of the box, lifting upwards quickly, sending the divided men and women to the ground, spilling over each other, she kept fingering herself, going faster now as she placed the side of the box on her lower stomach and began to slowly tip it over, the crowds of specks spilling downward into droves across her flesh, a few dozen spilling into her belly button, bringing the box downward as they spread over her mound and into her pubes, shaking the box free of everyone and tossing it over the side of the bed as it smacked against the wall. “You choose, my pussy or my tits” Isabella commanded softly through deep breaths.  Isabella saw the specks squirming against her hair, moving in droves up towards her tits or down towards her pussy, smiling to herself as she reached for her favorite pink vibrator…

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

            The women worked tirelessly, ramming their bodies into the wrinkly pink flesh of her nipples and areola, massaging with their hands as the moist skin made it difficult, having just lost a few dozen women from her deep breath, hearing their terrifying screams end almost instantly as they flew farther and farther away, some people having the view of her entire miles long body, seeing the specs fly off until they couldn’t be seen anymore landing somewhere on her body.  Those atop the nipples felt the ground tremble and shake, hearing her heartbeat deep within as her chest rose and fell making it incredibly difficult to keep balance as some people tumbled off, splattering against the mountainside-like curve of her hard nipples.  “I KNOW WHAT I WANT…” the voice above them boomed, turning their head from their work as they saw a glistening pair of fingers descend towards them, barely screaming as the shadow fell on them, their screams halted as the thick liquid entered their mouths, surrounding them, pulling them in like quicksand as their bodies mashed against the skin of her nipples before being lifted up and downward, their eyes burning from the wet liquid sticking them in place as they struggled to move, wriggling tirelessly with all the will they had left. 

            The ones who could keep their eyes open without burning saw their vision blur, traveling down the length of her body as they saw her abdomen and mound pass below them, met with the folds of her labia, pausing for a second as they hung in midair before being thrusted into the hot and humid cavern, immediately encapsulated by dense and thick air, colliding against the soft silky skin, barely any light inside as the moans could be heard vibrating through the intensely huge wet tunnel, the skin tightening around them as they slid backwards, the folds of her skin combing over them as they were pulled away from the skin of her fingers, trapped against the pink walls, wiggling and writhing uncontrollably in an attempt to break free.  Seeing a bit of light from the opening as another set of fingers came in with a new group of screaming people, the skin expanding around as some of them smeared across her fingernails into a red cum stain.  Some drowning in her wetness, others starting to get hazy from the intense humidity, some unsticking, falling off the walls of her pussy to slide down into more of her folds, stranded and surely marked for death as they were cut off from the outside, “YOU CHOOSE, MY PUSSY OR MY TITS” the voice echoed through her pussy…

            Stranded atop her stomach, they had to choose, most people opting for her breasts, thinking it would be a better chance at survival; they started their mile long walk up her rising and falling abdomen.  Dozens stuck in her bellybutton, unable to climb up the slick surface as it was still dripping with sweat, not only from the goddess’ work out earlier, but new moisture from the act of her pleasuring herself, trapped inside, piled on top of each other as the vibrations from her body shook them from within, starting to become encased in the grease at the bottom of her navel struggling more and more tickling the soft skin surrounding them. 

            Hundreds stuck in her pubic hair, trying to traverse the thick black tree-sized strands all around them, making their way further and further downward as the curling strands blocked their paths, having to climb and leave the weaker ones behind, making their way to the drop off over her pussy, suddenly a wall of flesh behind them shoved everyone downward,  some died on the initial impact against the fingers, splattering in an instant, their bodies cushioning the impact enough for the rest to be shoved down into her folds and pushed up against her wet sex, rotating and spinning around violently against her clit, her hands rolling over them as they screamed and wiggled causing her to moan, the intense tremor shaking the terrified people, causing them to shake even more, building up the sensations around her, the thick folds of skin covering them, moving around them, suffocating them as the wetness built up around them.  Suddenly they heard a deep buzzing noise the likes of which nobody had ever heard.

            Meanwhile, the remaining hundreds of people going for her tits were losing people left and right, the rising of her abdomen sent people tumbling off the side of her stomach, hitting their heads against her skin with such force killed dozens, but they all pressed on, zombified servants as they hiked upwards trying their best to keep their balance, hearing her moans intensify along with her heartbeat, the skin below them radiating heat as people noticed a buzzing noise, some people turning back to see a massive pink object bigger than any object from their world being brought down between her legs towards her pussy and the others. 

People started running for it, thinking maybe distracting her tits would spare the others, the speck sized people approaching the bottoms of her breasts as they bounced and swayed above them, the majority tricking in between her massive cleavage, seeing dried bloodstains from people that were once just like them.  Funneling upward between her cleavage as the moans and breathing got more intense, people falling over each other pressed up against the insides of her tits for support, suddenly the goddess flexed her arms together on the outsides of her breasts after a pleasurable moan, the sound of the vibrating muffled, the tidal waves of her tit flesh began rolling towards them from both sides, squeezing everyone into a pulp as she felt the pops up and down her cleavage leaving behind a red trail of mashed bodies up her tits and against her aging freckled skin. 

            Those still stuck inbetween the folds of her pussy, or deep inside could hear the vibration, a terrifying deep buzzing, seeing the phallic object take up their view, between her legs, her thighs flexed as the tip of the object pressed against the outside of her pussy, smashing people against it creating more lubrication on a microscopic scale, the vibrations shaking people to their bones as the pussy shook vigorously, people screaming and begging to be put out of their misery as the pink machine buzzed up and down the length of her sex, killing people along the way, scraping against them as the vibrations shook them out from between her folds, enough wetness building up on the object as people became stuck to it, ripped away from her clit as she worked up and down faster and faster, the moans growing more intense. 

She slammed the vibrator into her open pussy, carrying hundreds of people stuck to it inside, the rattling against their bodies shaking them to death as she eagerly pushed her vibrating toy in and out rapidly, moaning more as the sloshing sound got wetter and wetter, her eyes closed as she pulled her legs and feet towards her body, her knees bent in the air as she pleasured herself fiercely for minutes and minutes on end, switching the intensity of the vibrations as she imagined all the people dying against and within her body.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Isabella neared a very intense orgasm, the best build up she had felt in years, continuously inserting her toy as she thought about if anyone was left alive, but before she could dive into any ideas of the tiny people somehow surviving, she could feel an intense swelling in her sex, the muscles tightening together, a tingle going up her spine as she felt the orgasmic release nearing, rearing her head back, curling her toes together as her body quivered, shaking uncontrollably from the bottom up, as the walls in her pussy closed together tight, finishing off anybody miraculously still left inside. 

Isabella breathed heavily as she relaxed her head, breathing from her mouth as a few strands of her wavy black hair stuck to her cheeks, “aahhhhhh…” she exhaustingly moaned.  She removed the toy from her pussy, setting it straight up on the nightstand, low laughing to herself, seeing the cum slide down the length of the tube mixed with streaks of red that were once dozens of tiny people.  Isabella looked at her tits, seeing the red stains between her cleavage, but wholly impressed that there were still some specks left atop her nipples moving round, but she laughed as her nipples lost their hardness, slowly returning to normal as the tight skin released into wrinkly creases, swallowing the speck sized women along with it, disappearing. 

Isabella wiped her wet and bloody fingers against her thigh, taking a few more minutes to revel in her orgasm, resting against her soft pillows as the candles still glowed, her breathing starting to slow as the time passed, nearly falling asleep, thinking about how that might have been one of the more intense releases she had experienced in a long time.  Isabella sighed deeply in a pleasure, a small grin parting her lips as she lazily brought her feet around the side of her bed, placing them on the warm carpet, her posture slouched as she still felt pleasurable tingles emanating through her body. Standing up to her full height, her ass bouncing as she caught herself, seeing a few specks tumble out of her belly button and land between her feet, “desafortunados pequeños” Isabella chuckled to herself, bringing the ball of her foot over the spot where they landed, grinding her sweaty foot into the carpet to make sure they didn’t survive the fall, “the maid will vacuum you up tomorrow” she callously said.

            Isabella lazily entered her bathroom, the lights turning on automatically, sitting on the toilet to clean herself up, her pee dribbling out at first cascading over her folds, washing away some of the bodies and some still half-alive people, the torrent dragging them away as they splashed into the toilet, dying on impact followed by the stronger stream, “errhhhh” Isabella lazily moaned again as the last few trickles splashed against the water, wiping a balled up piece of toilet tissue against her vulva, her cum sticking to the paper along with mashed up black dots with red stains absorbing into the paper, flushing them down as she stepped into her shower, the water rinsing off the last remaining people from all over her body as she watched them spin down the dark drain. 

Going about her nighttime routine as usual as she didn’t even think about the tinies anymore, thinking about what kind of alterations she could make to her house, what kind of personal trainer she wanted to hire next.  She could have given less of a shit about the tinies her daughter gave her, they were just a quick toy she could use to clean her shoes and make her orgasm more satisfying, albeit, appreciative of Jessica to think about her with a generous gift, surprised her daughter had a decent product to make money with. 

Isabella freshly washed, dried, and relaxed, dressed in a dark red silk robe walked around her room, blowing out the candles and placing everything back where it was supposed to be, wiping her vibrator with a towel, and placing it back in her nightstand.  Isabella slept almost as soon as her head hit her pillows, the warm sheets surrounding her in the cool room as the only tinies left in the house were stranded and starving on her winter boots…

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Jessica met her mother for breakfast the next day, seeing her mother glow with a bright smile as she sipped her coffee and read her emails in her favorite red robe as if nothing had happened the night before.  “So…?” Jessica delightfully asked as she saw a young South American maid down the hallway carry a vacuum up the stairs towards her mother’s room.

“So what?” Isabella said.

“What did you think about my product?” Jessica asked.

“They were… surprisingly helpful, I think you have a good product” Isabella said with a smile before taking another sip of coffee. 

“You really think so?” Jessica curiously asked.

“Absolutely, I would buy a pack” Isabella happily replied. 

“Well… that’s… really good to hear” Jessica said, a little emotional in her voice.  “I was thinking we could spend the day together downtown?” Jessica suggested.

“I’d like that, maybe you can help with some of my calls today too if you want” Isabella said.

 

“I’d like that very much” Jessica said with one of her most genuine smiles.  They had a few weeks to spend time with each other, reveling in their stories of using tinies, becoming successful women, and bonding over the school break.  Jessica taking a moment to think about what her roommates were up to, what her new business partner might have been up to, but… that could wait, she thought, this was her day to spend with her lovely mother…