- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone, I really liked working on this chapter.  It's got 4 side characters that are kinda casually mentioned in tiny bits in previous chapters, but never really explored.  I hope you enjoy their small stories.  They probably wont really show up as much as other side characters, i.e. Isabella, who I know is coming back a few more times before this story ends.  

Thank you all and let me know what you think!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


In this chapter:   Jessica and Lacy attend a small get-together at the sorority house after a night of drinking, the sisters exchanging stories about how cruelly they have treated the micros Jessica has sold to them, voting on who has the most sadistic ideas. 


 


Day 137 – Jessica and Lacy


              Jessica attempted to put her phone away after texting Ana, struggling at first, feeling the effects of the alcohol as her vision was a little blurred, trying to reach into the side pocket of her expensive purse before finally placing the dying phone inside the pouch.  Lacy laughed at her side, sitting just few inches away from her, “having a little trouble there?” Lacy giggled.


“Shut up…” Jessica said with a giggle back.  Lacy and Jessica went out to a few bars together, meeting up with a few of Jessica’s sorority friends; Jessica using a fake ID along with a few other sisters while Lacy was already of age.  The bouncers of the college bars on the other side of campus too lazy to question the validity of the fakes, more so paying attention to the attractiveness of each girl.  The group of 6 girls finished their drinks, Jessica paying for most of the rounds with her money she had been making off the same sisters at the table because of all the micros being sold to them.  They all walked in a group together back to the Epsilon house, giggling and stumbling up the hills and roads in their winter clothes, busting through the front door loudly as a few other sisters in the house were downstairs smoking weed and listening to music in the main room.  Ashley suggested they all go to her room so they could continue their conversations in private.


              The girls entered Ashley’s room as she flipped on the glowing-colored lights hanging on her wall rather than the standard ceiling lights of the house, Jessica and Lacy sitting on Ashley’s bed, Ashley sitting on a huge pink beanbag chair in the corner, Yasmin and Samara both sitting on the floor between the beanbag chair and the bed, finally, Ashley’s sorority little sister, Victoria sat in a desk chair to complete the circle of conversation. “Hey, no, what are you doing, go get us drinks, slut” Ashley said, belittling Victoria.


“Yes, big sister” Victoria said, rushing downstairs.


“Why are you such a bitch to her?” Lacy asked. 


“You mean the little sister?”  Ashley said, the other girls all staring at a tipsy Lacy atop the puffy covers on the bed. 


“Ye… yeah?” Lacy said confused.


“It’s just hazing, she didn’t have to accept the bid into the sorority” Samara said from the floor.


“Exactly, we all go through it, like… that’s just how it is” Ashley dismissed.


“But why… why be such bullies like god damn… it doesn’t kill people to be a little nice” Lacy said, leaning back on the bed, covering her face while her vision spun around in circles.  Victoria came back in with a bottle of tequila and an armful of fruit flavored hard seltzer, Victoria passing out a can to each girl as Lacy lazily gripped hers, Victoria placing the tequila on the floor at the center of everyone.  “Thanks, Victoria” Lacy mumbled, sitting back up on the edge of the bed and popping the top of her drink.


“It’s slut” Yasmin said as she popped her top.  Lacy cringed, looking over towards Jessica who gave an empathetic cringe back to Lacy, mouthing the word sorry. 


“Yes… I am a slut… thank you, Ashley” Victoria said, sitting back down on her chair and took a few sips of her fruity flavored drink.


“Alright alright… fine… we’ll give you a break tonight, Vic, but just because we have some special guests” Ashley said. 


“Thank you, big sister” Victoria said, looking at the ground with a fake smile.  Lacy hated bullies with a passion, feeling relief wash over her when Ashley decided to give the poor young freshmen girl a break for the night.  These were the types of girls that would terrorize Lacy in high school, but she felt a little more comfortable sitting next to Jessica, knowing that she would stick up for her in front of the girls if it escalated to that point, but the girls enjoyed Lacy’s company and banter, giving her less to worry about. 


“Oh, come on, cheer up, you just have to get through the last semester and you’ll be one of us, and before you know it, you’ll have your own little sister to fuck with however you want for a year” Ashley said, Victoria smiling a bit more genuinely as she took another chug of her drink. It was quiet in the sizeable bedroom for a moment, dimly lit apart from the soft glow of pink and red wall lights.


“Can we get back to the stories?!” Samara exclaimed, wanting to get back to the anecdotes about how the girls had been using the sold tinies in the cruelest ways possible. 


“No, wait, let’s make it interesting” Jessica said. 


“Mmm… how so?” Lacy said, struggling to keep her vision from spinning.


“The besh… the best story, gets… um… like a free fucking pack of my micros” Jessica said, slurring her tipsy words at first before catching herself.


“Uh oh, looks like someone else is having trouble handling their drink…” Yasmin said.


“Haha, yeah, winter break must have sobered her ass up” Ashley joked. 


“Shut up… if your story sucks, then you have to take two shots of tequila, if your story is awesome, then you only take one” Jessica said.


“How do we know if it sucks?” Victoria asked, catching a side eye from Ashley.


“We’ll vote!” Jessica said, throwing her arms in the air. 


“Yas! I’m so fucking down” Yasmin said, as the girls all agreed. 


“You have to take a shot before you start your story, then I’ll play” Ashley said, the girls agreeing again.


“So… who’s-“Lacy said before she was interrupted by her own burp after taking a big gulp of the carbonated drink.  “First… excuse me” Lacy said, the girls giggling.


“I’ll go first” Samara said. 


“Ahh… the prude” Ashley joked, Samara sticking her tongue out playfully as she poured the tequila in her mouth straight from the bottle, coughing a bit as she adjusted herself, taking a drink of her seltzer to chase down the burn, legs crisscrossed as she leaned in…


 


***                                                                 ***                                                           ***


              Samara, the 20-year-old sorority sister, half Indian, half white beauty; her parents raised her very strictly, not having a lot of friends as she focused entirely on high school success before coming to the university and bidding into the sorority to break out of being sheltered, coming out of her shell more and more with each year, influenced by the rowdy sisters around her.  Samara cared a lot about fitness, working out at least 5 times a week at the student gym on campus, catching a few stares here and there by the guys looking at her bubble butt.  Samara was pretty small at 5’2”, although her muscles were toned, but not pronounced with her petite figure, long wavy black hair and dark brown eyes, her skin complexion a light brown, and a perfect white smile due to the braces she had as a teen. 


              Samara had been getting tinies from Ashley that were ultimately supplied from Jessica spending a few hundred dollars on them, using them as she saw fit, but her story was focused on one specific occasion…


              Samara returned to the sorority house before the Christmas break after a particularly grueling workout at the gym, huffing and puffing all the way up the stairs of the house and finally into her room, pulling off her top, stripping down her tights, her skin covered in sweat as she slid off her panties, stepping out of them one leg at a time as she pinched the elastic waistband gently, carefully bringing up the drenched panties to her face so she could inspect, wincing a bit as she smelled the distinct mix of sweat and sex.  Looking closely at the wet cloth as she saw the red stains splattered against the inside cloth of the light pink panties. 


Folding the fibers over her fingers as she looked closer, seeing a few still squirming around, half crushed in the sweaty threads.  Samara giggled, tossing her panties filled with half dying micros to the floor as she went into her small bathroom, turning around in the mirror as she bent over with an annoying groan, rubbing her hands down the backs of her legs as she looked over her shoulder, seeing a few red stains against the inside of her ass.  Her legs sore from all the squats she had done with dozens of micros inside of her panties, tossing them up and down against her skin as she sweated more and more during the routine.  Squatting down on the edge of a bench as the smarter micros crawled inward towards her asshole to survive the impact of her ass against the bench, those not moving quick enough were crushed with each up and down motion. 


              Samara showered, seeing a few red and blackened dots spiral down the drain as she relaxed, the warm water rushing down her skin soothing her spent muscles.  A few hours passing by as she turned in to her bed for some sleep.  Thinking about her Christmas break back at her parent’s house, but her mind started to wander to more devious things.  Samara was a virgin, but would never admit it to any sorority sister, rather, making up stores of being with multiple guys from around campus.  Samara knowing that her ass was her best feature besides a beautiful face, often making up stories about how she would be into anal.  Samara growing restless under the sheets, pulling off the covers revealing herself in nothing but another pair of light pink underwear.  Samara reached for her nightstand next to her bed, pulling out the drawer as she sat up against the backboard.  Samara used the glow of the stringed lights hanging on the wall above her bed to see inside of the drawer, pulling out a few items and the last pack of micros she had gotten from Ashley. 


              Samara sat the pack of 100 micros between her legs as she placed a bottle of lube on the nightstand next to a smooth metal butt plug.  Samara wiggling her panties off and tossing them towards the end of her bed, the tinies shaking as her body wiggled up and down.  Samara spreading her legs on either side of the pack of 100, scooting them closer towards her ass.  Sam poured out some lube, cupping her hand, spreading it over the smooth metal of the plug before bringing her fingers down to her asshole, rubbing gently as she pivoted her hips around in excitement. 


Lube still on her hand as she reached into the tiny pack of people, the tinies sticking to her lubed-up finger with ease as their bodies sank into the gelatinous sticky liquid, dozens pulled away as the survivors watched them get tugged up and away from the prison.  Samara pressing her tiny-covered fingers as she rubbed them gently across her asshole, feeling the little tickles of the tinies against herself, Samara rearing her head back in pleasure as she teased herself.  Reaching her free hand towards the nightstand and picking up the lubed butt plug from the stem, placing the tip into the prison, picking up the remaining micros, gently twirling the metal around them all until they were all struggling against the slippery surface, glued to it. 


              Samara dragged the soles of her feet up, bending her knees up towards her chest, keeping her legs spread as she brough the tip of the plug to her ass, teasing the very tip against herself before slowly and carefully inserting, tinies smashing against the surface of the metal as they scarped against her anus, those that were on her fingers that found themselves stuck to the inside of her cheek or on the outside of her hole were pressed against, popping instantly as she began inserting, the tight skin swallowing those glued to the metal. 


Some gaps were more forgiving than others as dozens made it into the dark cavern, immediately hit by the worst smell possible, trapped in there.  Samara wiggled as the plug settled in place, the fake bright red jewel at the base of the plug sticking out.  Dozens of tinies trapped inside her ass as she began to pleasure her clit with her lubed fingers, a few surviving people still trapped on them as she pressed them down on her sex, smashing them with her small circular motions. 


              The tinies deep inside her cavern struggled against the glue of the lube, fighting off the urge to vomit from the dank and putrid environment, feeling the motions of her body and hearing her moans of pleasure echo deep within.  The cavern pulsating around them as she squeezed her legs, flesh on the inside pressing against them, not enough to end their lives as they felt their bodies bearing more and more weight.  Samara bringing herself to orgasm as the skin pressed on them tighter, feeling their bones break, but still mostly alive, losing a few people at the curviest parts of the plug. 


              Samara cleaned herself up, leaving the plug covered with micros in her ass as she returned to bed, sleeping for a few hours with them inside of her ass before waking up suddenly, her lower stomach rumbling violently, scrambling out of bed and into her bathroom as she slowly pulled out the plug after blinding herself with the bathroom light, wiggling the stem outward, seeing the red smears of tinies against the shiny object, those that were still alive were scraped against the inside as the plug disappeared from the only exit, now only finding themselves crippled and alone on the inside of her sphincter. 


Samara tossing the plug against the shaggy rug by her sink with a thud and quickly sitting over her toilet with a groan from her sore legs aching as she squatted down.  The tinies inside shaking from her movements, miserable and sick from the constant fetid fumes. Their bodies broken and exhausted even after finally being freed from between the sticky metal and the slimy flesh from inside the giantess, barely breathing a sigh of relief before the rumbling from the darkness above them grew louder…


 


***                                                                 ***                                                           ***


“And that’s that” Samara said.


“Oh my god, Sam…” Yasmin said, a brief moment of silence before all the girls burst into laughter for a few seconds. 


“Holy shit…” Jessica said. 


“Yeah, I wouldn’t want to have been them…” Samara said. 


“God damn…that must have been hell up there” Lacy murmured, taking another drink.


“Okay, vote!” Ashley said, as every girl in the room raised their hands.


“That means take a shot!” Yasmin said, watching as Samara giggled and reached for the tequila, pounding another shot as her body writhed from the burn, looking like she was going to puke before she chased it down with her fruity beverage. 


“Who’s next?” Ashley asked. 


“I can” Lacy said, perking up from the bed. 


“What…no!  You and Jess already told yours at the bar” Samara said.


“Oh shit, you’re right” Lacy said embarrassed.


“That’s alright, Lacy, we have plenty of our own…” Jessica said, reaching over and pulling in Lacy for a drunken hug atop the bed, Lacy holding on tight before she awkwardly let go, collapsing to the covers again on her side. 


“So… oh god my eyes…. So that leaves Ash, Yas, or Vic…” Lacy said, speaking up towards the ceiling. 


“Fuck it… I’ll go” Yasmin said, reaching for the tequila, taking a shot, swallowing down without a chaser.


***                                                                 ***                                                           ***


 


              Yasmin, another 20-year-old sorority sister, an integral cheerleader for the university, expert in gymnastics and pumping up the life of the party.  Pretty tall at 5’9”, perfect dark skin, dark brown eyes, long braided hair down to her mid back, plump lips in front of perfect bright teeth, studded nose piercing, her frame pretty thin with a few nice curves here and there.  Yasmin struggled growing up in a small-minded southern US town, experiencing the unfortunate attitudes of the locals before she found her own way in the high school cheerleading team, quickly becoming captain and earning a scholarship to the more progressive university where she found the epsilon sorority, exploding socially around campus and gaining thousands of followers on social media, everybody knew who she was on campus and everyone wanted to be friends with her.    


              Yasmin had bought a box of 250 micros from Jessica before a huge football game for the school towards mid-winter, keeping the box of micros in her locker in the cheerleaders’ locker room while they were on the field.  Hours had passed while the micros waited and waited, peering through the small holes from inside the locker staring out at the wood benches and tiles next to the walls and rows of lockers, towels thrown about everywhere along with the girls’ clothes and shoes, beyond the wall were the cheap showers.  The micros huddled in the plastic, hearing and feeling the vibrations from above, the thousands of students cheering their team on as it slowly died out, the fluorescent lights flickering every so often as they continued to wait in the dark, the beams of light through the small holes as the giantess’ purse loomed above them.  Suddenly, the doors burst open followed by loud and cheerful yelling, dozens of cheerleaders piling into the lockers, sweaty and laughing, the sounds of chatter and conversation while the twisting of metallic gears started to vibrate, the lockers opening one at a time as the micros watched through the holes, seeing her dark skin coming closer and closer, the ebony giantess giggling to herself.


              The light from the holes disappeared as the metal gears creaked above them, suddenly washed over with light from around her body and head, seeing her bare tits in directly of them as they looked up at her looking down on them from above.  They felt their balance disappear as they were lurched forward, screaming in unison as they were hugged against her skin under her tits, the dark skin rolling over the top of their prison, pressing on clear material as they bounced up and down with her steps, seeing dozens of girls undress and head into the showers.  The steam slowly building up, fogging the plastic as they were placed on the ground, the massive ebony feet in front of them as they were suddenly tipped over on the flat blue tiles, water crashing down all around them as 250 micros found themselves surrounded by dozens of naked giantesses, huddling together as their owner showered casually from above, looking down at them as the water cascaded down her skin, running off her feet towards them like a river, a few people washing away as it caught them, spiraling down the drain to never be seen again.


              The micros started running in all directions to get away from the rushing rivers of hot shower water, scrambling into smaller and smaller groups.  Their owner giggling to herself as the girls were all completely unaware, wet, slapping footsteps everywhere, clapping against the tile, rocking everyone as their hearts beat faster and faster, attempting to dodge their steps as dozens were smashed against the soles of the cheerleaders, dying off group by group as they were pressed into their careless steps with little indiscernible pops, washed away without the girls ever knowing.  Larger groups making bigger crunches as the girls would look down occasionally, looking at their soles, a wet bloody spot on their heels or toes as they shrugged it off, continuing their hot shower with their teammates as the strange red water ran off their soles with ease. 


              A large group was stricken with fear, unable to move out of the shadow of Yasmin high above them, looking up her towering legs, watching as the 200 others ran off to be carelessly smashed, ruthlessly and quickly.  Looking back as a massive toe came barreling towards them, the shadow growing as it dragged across the tile in front of them, the skin pulling backward from the grip as it snapped forward, the ebony goddess pivoting her toes over them as she kept her hair from out of the water, changing positions as the sole of her foot hovered above them before settling to their side with a deep quake, caught between her bare feet on either side of them, breathing a brief sigh of relief before she dragged her toes backwards over them, feeling them scrape and pop against the ball of her foot and in between her toes, seeing a bright red streak wash away as she giggled. 


              Yasmin looked around, seeing the tiny specks spread out in all directions, seeing splatters here and there as her team stepped on them without care, disappearing under their feet as they continued to cheer and laugh about the football victory.  Yasmin chatted casually, half paying attention to her words while she looked at her friends smash dozens at a time, seeing their wet feet slap against the tile before lifting up, catching a quick glance of a few red stains.  Yasmin finishing her shower, watching as the girls came out, putting their regular clothes back on, Yasmin smiling wide as she saw a few confused looks on the girls’ faces as they noticed a few blackened specks on their feet before slipping on their socks or flip flops, brushing them off with the sides of their hands before exiting the room, Yasmin taking the longest get ready, the last one to leave as she retrieved the wet plastic prison from off the floor, revealing a small group of tinies hiding under the edge, pressing her big toe into the group and twisting cruelly before leaving, tossing the prison in the garbage before flicking off the lights behind her…


***                                                                 ***                                                           ***


“Wow… so every teenaged boy’s dream…” Ashley said, unimpressed, rolling her eyes.   


“Are you kidding? 32 cheerleaders all showering naked together, unknowingly fucking up tinies?  That’s hot as shit” Lacy said, leaning forward, nearly falling off the edge before Jessica tugged her back gently. 


“Thank you, Lacy!” Yasmin exclaimed.


“Lacy cant contain her lesbian-ness right now haha!” Jessica teased as Lacy giggled, playfully shoving at Jessica’s arm. 


“Yeah… I’m kinda with Ashley” Samara said.


“What why? Come on, that was a clever story” Yasmin said.


“Well… you really didn’t like… do anything to them yourself so…” Ashley said.


“Hey now, let’s just vote!” Jessica said excited, her arms outstretched to the tequila on the floor.  Jessica and Lacy were the only ones raising their hands, Yasmin losing, now having to take two shots.


“Hah see! Boring…” Ashley said with a smirk.


“Well Victoria just votes whatever you vote” Yasmin said, reaching for the bottle. 


“That’s what good slut little sisters do… uh… I mean… uh like…” Ashley said, her cheeks a little flush from embarrassment, so used to playing the role of bitchy sorority queen to the little pledges before they became full sisters when she treated them as friends. 


“It’s fine, big sister” Victoria said quietly.  Yasmin pouring the tequila in while they were talking, closing her mouth and her eyes as she fought the burn.


“Uh oooohhhh!” Jessica teased from the bed, the girls all giggling as they watched Yasmin struggle to swallow.  Eventually she did, coughing a bit as her head started to spin, lying down on the floor slowly against a fuzzy pillow. 


“Go, Ashley, you bitch!  You tell a better story then…” Yasmin said lightheartedly, her vision starting to blur now as she hunched over on the pillow, watching Ashley.


“Fine… but y’all better vote for me haha” Ashley said, laughing, reaching for a shot.


***                                                                 ***                                                           ***


              Ashley, Jessica’s original sorority friend, the main supplier for the epsilon house for all the micros.  Ashley was 23, spending a few extra years at the university for failing classes and changing majors often, the oldest girl in the sorority and generally regarded as the queen bitch in charge.  Ashley loved tormenting the freshmen girls bidding into the sorority, ruthlessly dehumanizing them until they became full members.  Ashley breezing through high school as a rich kid with a dad who bought her anything she wanted, she got pleasure in bullying the more abnormal kids, surrounding herself with the other rich kids as she succumbed to the party lifestyle, continuing on in university as the money was funded into her accounts from her parents without question.  Ashley had a nice tan despite it being winter, dark blond hair, hazel eyes, and a large chest, she had a pretty curvy figure, getting a lot of attention from the shallow frat guys around campus, standing about 5’5” and usually wearing expensive yoga pants or tights with some white converse or birkenstocks depending on the season.    


              Ashley had been getting numerous packages from Jessica, often “forgetting” to give some to the other sisters so she could have hundreds at a time for her own personal use, having plenty of money herself, not really worrying about getting the extra cut of money from Jessica every time she sold one.  Ashley stockpiling the packages in her dresser, burying them underneath her E sized bras until she needed them.  Ashley found herself studying for exams under the influence of Ritalin or Vyvanse, despite the drugs, she still failed most of her tests, wanting to unwind some nights, ignoring the sounds of partying in the main room below her bedroom, she would lay flat on her bed, taking her bra off and sprinkling hundreds of micros atop her nipples as she relaxed, the tinies working tirelessly massaging her massive tits as she collected her thoughts for hours, hyper focusing on ideas and dreams under the influence of the study drugs, motionless as the gentle buzzing and tickling atop her skin lulled her.


Ashley wanted more, cupping her hands as she caught the tinies falling off her nipples as she stood up, walking to her desk as she gently released them over a flat part of her desk, a few of them falling from too high up as she removed her hands from under them, missing the desk all together as dozens fell towards the carpet between her feet, others splattering against the dark wooden desk.  Ashley reaching towards the small drawer under the desk, pulling out a chipped credit card and a small plastic baggy with white power.  Dumping the white powder over the tinies as they became buried in the thick snowy avalanche. 


Ashley began to cut into the powder with her credit card, spreading out the powder into lines as the edge of the card cut people in half in every direction, screams as the flat edge carved through the snow, staining the powder with blood, the tinies going crazy as they inhaled more and more, the vapor from the powder sending them into a frenzy, some of them passing out as Ashley divided them into three relatively equal lines, noticing the speck sized people struggling just under surface.  She pulled out a small metal straw and began to inhale the cocaine and the tinies through her nose, snorting them up, hitting the back of her nose as it gave her a kick from the drug and a tickle from the people hitting inside. 


              Ashley inhaled the other two stripes and went downstairs to party with the rest of the house, going on a binge drinking night instead of studying, losing herself to the weed and copious alcohol.  The sorority partying with a frat house from down the street, the guys going crazy as they relentlessly tried to pick up the girls in between party games, but the epsilon girls did have a reputation around campus.  Ashley shot down most of their attempts, her mind wandering every which way as her actions became more manic, mixing so many drugs, feeling extreme bouts of happiness and sadness in less than 10 minutes, feeling excessively horny and insatiable at the same time.  Ashley made a split decision, finding a random guy at the party who was willing to fuck any girl that was there, bringing him up to her room as they fooled around extremely drunk and high, the guy trying desperately to fill her while she pretended to enjoy his attempts, but it wasn’t working for her, the guy leaving embarrassed as he lost his flow and Ashley frustrated that nothing felt good, naked, alone, sweaty, and heart racing atop her bed as the effects from all the drugs made her hectic in her actions. 


              Ashley was wired, feeling wet still and unsatisfied, grabbing a few prisons from under her bras as she laid back down on her bed, she started to shove the open tops against her pussy, tossing them to the side as she placed another one over herself, feeling hundreds spill out in her trimmed bush and between her lips.  Feeling the building pressure as the tinies willingly started to shove and claw their way inside of her sex as she spread her opening outward with her fingers before releasing them, some staying up top, writhing around her clit, or massaging the skin between the hairs on top of her mons, a deep pressure building up as she bent her legs up towards her chest, tightening the folds of her pussy around the tinies, squeezing them deeper against her skin as they writhed harder out of fear and survival instinct.  Ashley grabbing her tits as she huffed in a cocaine craze, rocking herself up and down like she was still with that guy, imagining her favorite sex dream in vivid detail as the tickles began to feel like a deep vibration. 


              Ashley’s legs began to tense and quiver, shaking the tinies to death that were already pressed tightly against her skin, the other survivors trying to dig deeper into any open space they could just stimulating her further as she began to orgasm, the insanely intense feeling washing over her as arms flailed to the side, the orgasm lasting longer than normal from the drugs as her whole body began to shake, her legs writhing up and down as hundreds were tossed around her body and smeared against her wet pussy and sweaty legs.  Those deep inside her sex could feel the walls closing in around them as the fluid grew around them higher and higher, sticking them in place as the walls pressed into them.  Those stuck in her lips felt a warm wave rush over them, washing them away with blistering speed, the warm liquid flooding into their eyes and mouths as they shot outward or slid down her ass along with the liquid. 


              Ashley orgasming until she squirted, an extremely rare ordeal for her as she felt the warm ejaculate drip down her ass and legs, pooling into her bed sheets along with hundreds of specks washed away with it.  Breathing deeply against her bed, her body enamored with intense relief as her heart still pumped abnormally fast…


***                                                                 ***                                                           ***


“That’s fucking gross!” Lacy said, pulling herself up and standing up from the bed, nearly stumbling over.


“Oh, calm down, emo chick, I washed the sheets like three times since” Ashley said with a laugh, Lacy nodding her head up and down drunkenly before collapsing on the bed again. 


“I can’t believe you actually… squirted on them…damn, girl” Yasmin said, her head nestled into the pillow.


“Does cocaine really do that… make your orgasm last longer?” Victoria sheepishly asked, getting a violent death stare from the girls before Victoria looked back down to the floor. 


“Okay, vote?” Samara asked. All the girls raising their hand in agreement that Ashley had a good cruel story.  Ashley taking her second shot with ease, not seeming to faze her one bit.


“You didn’t take any of our micros, did you?” Yasmin asked.


“Fuck no, just some of the bids like Vic here” Ashley laughed.


“Who was the guy?” Jessica asked.


“I don’t know, some fuck boy haha” Ashley laughed.


“Poor dude… probably all embarrassed now” Samara said.


“Ehh… frat dudes probably get better action with each other” Lacy joked.


“I mean the dude just rolled around on top of me until he lost his boner haha!” Ashley laughed.


“Still though, I can’t believe the micros were that good to you” Jessica said impressed. 


“Yeah, well anyway… what do y’all want to do next?” Ashley asked.


“Wait…I didn’t get to go” Victoria said.


“And?” Ashley harshly responded.


“Aww, come on, just let her go… for me!” Jessica exclaimed.


“Yeah! Fucking… like… just let her go” a drunk Lacy slurred.  Ashley rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.


“Fine, but little isn’t getting my vote” Ashley said. Victoria reached for the bottle, downing a shot, nearly puking, her eyes watering as she slammed the tequila down on the desk next to her before struggling the chase down the burn with her fruity drink. 


“Wow… first time taking a shot, girl?” Yasmin said.


“I hope you don’t choke on dick like you do on tequila! Haha!” Ashley laughed.


“No…” Victoria said, coughing.


“Oh, come on… just like… go for it, Victoria, you fucking total hottie” Lacy said.


“Okay… well…” Victoria started.


***                                                                 ***                                                           ***


              Victoria, the last sister in the group to tell her story of cruelty. Cruelty wouldn’t be something you would think of if you knew Victoria from before university.  She came from a religious family, taught that treating everyone with respect and being kind to all people from all walks of life was rewarding.  She was one of the most bubbly and friendly girls from high school, trying to be friends with as many people she could from the small-town school, popular and class president, countless hours of volunteer work with homeless shelters and animal sanctuaries.  Taught to be abstinent from sex until marriage by her rich parents, but even they were well liked and respected in the community, but that all changed when she bid into alpha rho epsilon and met Ashley. 


Convinced by Ashley that joining the sorority would be a good idea, leading to loyal friendship and great career paths after graduating from university.  Victoria began to twist her ideas of what it meant to make friends around, being corrupted slowly each day by the sisters in the house and especially by Ashley, being ridiculed daily and ruthlessly, Victoria not being able to quit as she had a hard time letting go of something she put her mind to, not used to being bullied ever, as she took the insults personally and deeply, affecting her mental wellbeing, leaving her vulnerable to the party and sorority lifestyle.  Drinking more and more as she aimed to please the older sister of the house, seeking their approval, thinking it would be all worth it after her bid ended and she entered full sisterhood. 


              Victoria was popular in high school for other reasons though, turning 18 in the last month of the school year before going off to the university and sorority.  The now freshmen stood 5’7”, having long wavy brunette hair and dark blue eyes, fair complexion with a few freckles, blessed with modest curves hugging her tight figure in all the right places, her smile was beautiful with large pink lips cornered by adorable dimples, having dozens of prom proposals from the guys before she graduated, but now she was at the house, constantly belittled and called things she wasn’t, fat, ugly, slut, impure… the pressure starting to grow on her as she began to cave under the intense peer pressure, losing confidence in herself; drinking, smoking, still managing to achieve good grades, her outfits started to change from modest covering to more revealing and skin hugging clothes as she attempted to compensate for a declining self-image, getting a fake ID from Ashley as she went out to bars and clubs.


              Then Victoria got her first pack of micros from Ashley as a gift. 100 little people in the palm of her hands… the product being described to her initially as a sex toy, but Victoria didn’t want to partake, not knowing what to do with the micros at first, so she kept them on her desk, watching them move around, press themselves up against the plastic to watch her, staring at them for hours at a time while she studied and stayed in her room as much as possible to avoid the older sisters when she could. Victoria started to drop crumbs of food and water into the plastic, watching as they clambered for the resources, Victoria deciding that the micros were more than just a sex toy product, she began to formulate an idea. 


              Victoria went out and bought a small aquarium and some decorations for it, spreading out some dirt and sand along the bottom with plastic trees and rocks scattered about, making little hills and divides in the tank with her hands.  She gently sprinkled the tinies out into the glass aquarium, watching them wander around, the aquarium alone the size of a huge city to the people, taking hours if not days to walk from one end to the other at their size.  Victoria bought more micros off Ashley, building up her collection within the aquarium day by day, feeding them, drawing lines in the sand like little territories, she started to talk to them, saying it was forbidden to cross each other’s lines, staying behind the boundary where she dragged her finger through the dirt and sand, not daring to cross the canyons. 


              Victoria couldn’t find tiny homes to buy online anywhere, trying unsuccessfully to make them out of spare paper and plastic from coffee cups, instead she went to the theater department on campus, pretending to be interested in a geeky set designer who she enlisted to build the smallest possible buildings for her.  The buildings were still too big for the tinies in her tank, little paper huts that seemed like gigantic mansions to them, placing a few down in each of her designated territories, going back to the geeky kid as he was eager to help such a beautiful girl, he gave her more and more of the smallest huts he could make, little props like windmills too.  The guy became frustrated, feeling used, refused to make Victoria more before she reluctantly made out with him, the most action he had ever gotten, Victoria feeling disgusted, feeling more corrupt, not being able to cope with the intense lifestyle change as she felt she was giving up parts of herself with each action. 


              Victoria had a few thousand micros in her aquarium now, all divided into tiny hut villages by the hundreds, each with their own unique environment.  She sat at her desk with her feet propped up, pressing the skin of her toes and soles against the glass, her skin flattening against the glass as she relaxed, reading a book or studying, sliding her flattened skin up and down the glass, smearing some oil against it, seeing thousands of her new little pets stopping everything and bowing down at her feet behind the glass, sending Victoria into a power trip.


              Victoria started to play God, taking out her frustrations on the tinies, she made them fight each other over food, dropping scraps in between the territories, rewarding one territory more than the others, picking her favorite side with the prettier decorations inside the tank, she made them worship her feet from behind the glass as she pressed her skin into it.  The more she was bullied the crueler she was to them, pressing on huts with her fingers as dozens were flattened, smiting them like ants.  Lowering the heat lamp down closer towards them as they were forced to migrate out from the intense heat, threatening them not to cross the line she drew in the sand, some brave enough to actually do it as she lowered her fingers on them, pressing and twisting them into the dirt, the others retreated through the intense heat back to their huts that were nearly melting and folding downward. 


              Victoria spending a few hundred of her parent’s money adding more and more people to her aquarium, having thousands more at her disposal, having competitions with the other territories, tossing in a popsicle stick and seeing if they could make anything from it, the territories fighting over the massive stick as they began to carve spears from the cheap wood, killing each other over the scraps of food she dropped in.  Sometimes Victoria would feel like benevolent goddess, giving some territories extra stuff as she praised them with kind words of affection, sometimes she would feel vengeful, pouring in hot tea, flooding and boiling entire territories at a time, hearing the tiny screams as the steam billowed up, turning the sand and dirt into mud as the tiny people drowned and burned alive, Victoria watching behind the glass, watching the people bang against the glass for freedom. 


              Some nights Victoria cried, regretting everything she had done, trying to pray to herself quietly, tossing and turning her core values in her head, taught to be godly and kind, instead turning godly and corrupt.  Victoria started to lose herself in the role she made for herself, acting and performing as a goddess to her little pets behind the glass, speaking to them like little subjects, having them do monotonous tasks and worshipping her.  Victoria became frustrated sometimes, causing natural disasters for her followers, punching the desk under the tank, causing earthquakes and sand slides, people falling into the cracks in the dirt and sand, blowing on them sending the huts flying along with the people, seeing little bodies splatter against the clear glass with a pop of red.  One particular night, Victoria carefully lifted the tank off her desk and set it on the ground near her bed, sitting on her bed as she waved the soles of her feet over the open top of the tank.  Victoria slowly lowered her toes into the sand and dirt, feeling the little plastic decorations tip over as she smushed her feet into the tank, feeling the huts along with thousands of people smushing deeper into the crumbly soil, Victoria scrunching her toes and wiggling them, carving out mountains around the territories while she felt the crunches deep into the dirt. 


              Eventually, Victoria bought hundreds more after re-designing the tank, flattening the mounds of dirt and uniting the territories as one, leaving them with random supplies of food, tiny scraps of metal, popsicle sticks, and little cap full of water before she left for Christmas break.  Leaving them alone for weeks before she returned, seeing them build houses and machines, tilling the dirt and trying to grow food for themselves, amassing near the middle of the tank as they started to rebuild a tiny society.  Victoria impressed, leaving them alone for a while, pressing a few of them out here and there out of boredom, digging her fingers into them, picking up a tiny hut or two and chewing it, spitting out the little chips of wood that were disgusting to taste, feeling the tiny pops of her tiny worshippers between her teeth….


***                                                                 ***                                                           ***


“Wait… so… that’s still happening right now?” Jessica asked.


“Yeah…” Victoria said, looking around the room nervously.


“You built a tiny little country in an aquarium?” Yasmin said, slurring her words.


“Pretty much, yeah… is that… alright?” Victoria said. 


“That’s so god damn cool!” Lacy said, perking up to the edge of the bed.


“Eh… play god all you want; those are the most friends you’ll have until the end of the year” Ashley replied with snark and a forced laugh.


“That’s impressive, actually” Samara said.  


“Whatever…” Ashley dismissed.


 “Let’s just vote” Lacy said, raising her arm in the air with everyone apart from Ashley.


“Good story, that’s one shot, girl!” Yasmin exclaimed. Victoria nervously gripped the tequila, pouring a tiny amount into her mouth before she felt an urge build up in her throat, spitting up the alcohol on the floor before standing up and trying to rush to the bathroom in Ashley’s room, not making it in time before she threw up down the wall and carpet right in front of the bathroom door.


“You fucking bitch!” Ashley yelled. Victoria with tears in her eyes wiped her mouth with her wrist, opening the door and grabbing the first towel she found, trying to wipe away her vomit.


“It’s fine, Ash, we can help” Samara said.


“No… this weak bitch is going to clean it all up” Ashley said, standing up from her beanbag chair frustrated.


“Oh my god, I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry…” Victoria kept repeating as she wiped down the carpet with the dirty towel. 


“It’s okay, Victoria, it happens” Lacy said.


“No, it’s not okay, this shit is going to smell for weeks” Ashley said, walking towards Victoria, inspecting the mess, eyebrows lowered in anger. 


“No, we can find some, cleaner, it’ll be out in no time” Samara said. 


“Ugh, just get out… I’ll text everyone later” Ashley said, waving everyone away as the girls cringed and slowly left the bedroom.  Jessica helped Lacy down the stairs as she slouched and bounced her head around, barely able to keep her balance as she laughed with Jessica.  Lacy and Jessica leaving the front door into the chilly night, waiting out by the steps in front of the huge house. 


“Holy shit dude… you’ve got some fucked up friends” Lacy joked. 


“haha… I know, you’re one of them!” Jessica replied. 


“Hey, ya’ll I’m sorry, let me call you a rideshare” Ashley said from behind, scaring the two.


“Ashley, are you alright?” Jessica asked, hugging onto Lacy. 


“Yeah, I’m fine… just wanted to scare the little sister a bit; you know how many times we’ve puked in this stupid house?” Ashley laughed. 


“Are you going to do anything, you sexy ass slut…” Lacy mumbled from Jessica’s shoulder.


“No… drunk emo bitch… we’ll be friends with her eventually, I mean, I might fuck with her little aquarium a bit when she’s not there now that I know about it… but we’ll see” Ashley said, tapping away on her phone. 


“Oh wow, that was quick” Jessica said, slurring a bit, standing Lacy upright as the rideshare pulled up.


“Jessica… why did I have to fuck things up with Ki?” Lacy said, her lips quivering a bit as she held back some tears.   


“Let’s talk about this at home, okay, girl?” Jessica said, trying to hurry Lacy along before she started drunk crying. 


“Oh no… there she goes” Ashley teased.


“I jus… I just feel so alone right now, ya know…” Lacy said, stumbling forward a bit towards the back door of the car.   


“Shhh… it’s okay, I got you” Jessica said, calming Lacy. Jessica reached for the door before she felt Lacy’s hand grabbing her arm, stopping her.  Jessica turned back towards her in confusion but before she could look all the way around, Lacy shoved her lips onto Jessica’s, kissing her, the smell of alcohol on her breath and the taste on her lips as Lacy pressed into Jessica’s lips more.  Jessica pushed Lacy off as she stumbled back, nearly tripping her over the sidewalk. 


“Oh my god, I’m so sorry… I just thought…” Lacy stammered. 


“Just fucking go!” Jessica yelled, pissed.  Jessica opened the back door of the car as Lacy stumbled in, slamming it in her face before she could say anything.  The car driving off with Lacy in it back to their apartments.


“Tell me I just didn’t see that…” Ashley calmly said.


“What the fuck is she doing?” Jessica exclaimed. 


“I think she just tried to kiss you…” Ashley said.


“I know, I literally just had it happen to me” Jessica said.


“Do you want to stay here tonight?” Ashley asked.


“Yeah… if that’s okay…” Jessica said, a hint of sadness in her voice as she crossed her arms and walked back towards Ashley with her head hanging low.


“Hey, do I get that free pack of micros for the best story though?” Ashley asked, disregarding Jessica’s obvious emotional distress.


“Sure…” Jessica said.


Lacy’s head was spinning the entire ride home, stumbling up the stairs in a deep depression, full of intense regret, trying to block out what just happened before slumping into her room, her door wide open as she collapsed face down atop her bed still fully dressed, the soft glow of her city’s light on her face. 


              Jessica trying to sleep on the soft couch in Ashley’s room, tossing and turning her head into the pillow with a thin sheet over her, smelling the feint odor of Victoria’s puke in the corner, too entranced in her thoughts to pay attention to Ashley’s deep snoring.  Jessica dumbfounded as the hours passed by in the early morning, not being able to fathom why Lacy would try to kiss her, even when she was drunk, not wanting to lose Lacy’s friendship, Jessica thought about how she would talk to her, really wanting to turn around the way she treated people, Jessica finally fell asleep, waking up in a cold sweat, Ashley still snoring just before dawn.  Jessica sank into her pillow, breathing a little heavy, not being able to remember the intense dream she just had, her vision still spinning a bit. “I need Miranda’s help…” Jessica whispered to herself under the sheets…