- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy this lengthy chapter!   Tried to make this one a little more cruel. 

 

In this chapter:   The girls recover from a wild night out doing what they can to alleviate themselves in whatever way they think works best. Miranda’s recollection of her hectic night is brought up in conversation with a new micro friend from her city. Lacy’s anxiety peaks as she prepares to face her ex, taking out her nerves on the people of her city for relief while some members of her city have other plans. 

 

Day 148 – Anastazja

              Anastazja could sense the bright sunlight peeking through her opened window blinds, the subtle rays bathing over her face as she annoyingly stirred against the covers of her bed.  Grumbling and moaning under her breath as a wave of dizziness hit her.  Her eyes slowly opened, her emerald irises surrounded by the reddened and strained whites, her makeup smudged against the pillow and her cheeks, her hair everywhere with a few loose strands stuck to the corners of her dried lips.  Ana groaned again, lifting her head up, feeling weak, a splotch of dried drool staining the other side of the pillow. Ana turned over, pulling her comforter high above her head as she curled up into a ball. 

 Her stomach intensely upset as her head started to pound, an overall feeling of weakness and debilitating haziness made her groan again under the covers.  She attempted to close her eyes and fall back asleep, but the feeling was too strong for her, reminding herself of the last time she had been that hungover, the terrible morning where she destroyed her entire country teeming with micro lives upon her cheaply made rug, the thought of herself dizzy, mercilessly stomping out cities filled with thousands at a time made her feel nauseas under the covers as she remembered the distinct crunches of the buildings and people under the wrinkles of her soles. 

              She frustratingly kicked her long legs outward as the covers fell off the end of her bed, she stood up, wobbly at first as she basked in the sunlight, noticing that she had stripped down to nothing apart from some light blue panties, also realizing that her ceiling light was still on, its light washed out from her open blinds.  Ana turned off her light and sat on the edge of her bed, rubbing the sides of her head as the hangover started to feel worse with each minute passing by, her vision still a bit uneven.  Sleeping until the late morning was something Ana wasn’t accustomed to, but the distinct quietness of the apartment meant everyone else was likely suffering the same as her.  Ana brought herself to her bathroom, turning on the shower as the steam poured out above the curtain, relieving herself of the building pressure in her lower stomach as she grumbled while sitting on the cold porcelain.  Ana bent forward, placing her head on her knees, hugging the top of her head with her arms as she finished up, the bathroom becoming more humid as the mirror fogged up and the tile became slightly slippery against the soles of her bare feet. 

              Ana stripped off her blue panties and stepped into the shower, wavering in place as the hot water cascaded down her toned body, her muscles sore from a winning performance at her volleyball game followed by a night of drunken dancing.  She felt sick, her stomach on the verge of turning as she placed her hands on the wall just below the shower head, letting the hot water roll down her back and splash between her feet.  As Ana became used to the temperature of the water, the feeling in her head started to worsen, turning off the water and drying off, dressing herself in comfortable black and white striped underwear, skinny pale blue trackpants, and a grey lowcut tank top, the top of her bare cleavage pronounced behind the thin cotton. 

              Ana stepped out into the living room, greeted with the aroma of Jessica’s cooking along with the sizzling of meat and the clanking of pots and pans.  Ana winced at the loud bang of a pot against the stove top, sensitive to sounds and the smell of cooking meat made her stomach turn a bit more.  Ana leaned against the bar of the kitchen, watching Jessica from opening above the sink, Ana propping her elbows on the bar as she rubbed her tired eyes, her wet hair curling down her upper back and over her shoulders. 

              “Urggghhhh….” Ana groaned above the bar. 

              “Not feeling so great I’m guessing?” Jessica asked.

              “No…” Ana mumbled; her eyes closed as she slumped in posture.

              “Well, you drank like a hockey player last night… or whatever sport the radioactive people of your country play” Jessica snarked. 

              “I am not in the mood” Ana said sternly, her eyebrows lowering in anger. 

              “Sorry… you want my super-duper special hangover cure to make you feel better?” Jessica asked as she stirred her ingredients over the flame. 

              “You have solyanka?” Ana asked.

              “Sol what?”  Jessica asked, confused.

              “Never mind… just give me what you have ready now” Ana said, sitting down.   Jessica grabbed a plate out of the cupboard, scooping some scrambled eggs onto the plate, she then spreading some crumbled spicy chorizo over the top with a dollop of sour cream she scooped up with a cold spoon.  The steam billowed off the plate apart from the small lopsided hill of white sour scream.  Jessica then reached for a little red box next to the stove. 

              “Would you like an extra protein garnish?  It’ll help…” Jessica said, dangling the box in her hand in a playful manner. 

              “Yes… whatever, just make me feel better” Ana groaned.  Jessica smiled as she opened the lid of her small red box, tipping the edge over and sprinkling dozens of micros on top of the cold sour cream, looking like flecks of wiggling black pepper.  Jessica placed the box down on the counter closing the lid tightly and returning to cooking her own portion.  Ana smelled the food wafting up from the plate as she almost gagged.  She opened her eyes, looking down at her plate of breakfast, realizing that atop the sour cream wasn’t black pepper.  “What is this?” Ana asked with an almost disappointed look in her face.

              “Protein works best for hangovers, and girl, that’s all protein” Jessica said confidently.

              “I cannot imagine these tiny people have much protein, no?” Ana said squinting her tired eyes.

              “Well… technically there is more protein on there now than without them, so…” Jessica said, shrugging her shoulders.  Ana pursed her lips a bit, lowering her brow in annoyance before she hmphed audibly. 

              “Fine…” Ana sighed.  She picked up her fork, at first avoiding the micro infested condiment, picking at a few clusters of eggs and chorizo, and sliding it into her mouth.  Ana started to place the metal prongs into the cream, seeing the tiny specks struggling against its consistency, placing the fluff in her mouth as she started to chew.  She could feel tiny pops against her teeth, an audible crunch from within her mouth as the eggs and sausage grinded down between her teeth along with the screaming micros muffled behind her lips.  The tiny pops actually flavoring the cream slightly with a hint of saltiness. Ana continued to eat, cleaning her plate as the tiny screams of people slowly died off within her mouth with each sloppy bite.

              Lacy stumbled out of her room, still wearing her clothes from the night before as she sat down next to Ana with a groan.  Lacy held her phone, looking nervous and sick at the same time, feint dark circles under her eyes and messy black hair “Hey, whatcha got there?” Lacy asked.

              “Micro flavored eggs… want some?” Jessica said, holding up the tiny red box in a suggestive manner.

              “No… I’m way too fucking hungover and anxious to eat… wait, are you like not hungover at all, Jess?” Lacy asked. 

              “Oh, I am, but I don’t act like a giant baby about it” Jessica giggled, looking at Ana.

              “Why anxious?” Ana said with her mouth full between chews, dismissing Jessica’s comment. 

              “Because Ki actually texted me the fuck back” Lacy exclaimed. 

              “Isn’t that a good thing though?” Jessica said, sliding her food onto a clean plate for herself after Lacy refused. 

              “No!  I mean yeah! Apparently, I said the right things because she wants to meet next weekend and catch up” Lacy said exasperated.  Lacy leaned her head on the bar as she groaned heavily.  “Fuck… I cannot think straight” Lacy mumbled. 

              “It’s okay, we’ll help you calm down until then!” Jessica chirped. 

              “You know what… I’ll take a plate with extra tinies please” Lacy said, picking her head up.

              “Those were all the eggs and chorizo” Jessica said.

              “Here… have the rest of mine… I feel like shit still” Ana said, sliding her plate over while chewing another bite.  Half of the plate eaten; the sour cream still topped with a good amount of micro people as Jessica reached over the bar handing Lacy the red box.  Lacy tipped open the box and sprinkled the remainder of them over her food, hearing the tinies scream as they collided with the cool topping and the hot eggs.  “Can you grab me some hot sauce, Jess?” Lacy asked as she placed the empty box down atop the bar. 

              “Sure” Jessica said. Opening the fridge and handing Lacy the cold bottle of extra hot bright red-orange liquid labeled with habanero pepper.  Lacy popped the top and dashed her eggs with the burning liquid.  Lacy reached the prongs of her fork down, stabbing into her food sprinkled with frantically wiggling desperate micros. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

              The view within the prison was dim with a hint of a deep crimson red, the holes punched through the roof above the prisoners gave them a tiny view of the outside world, though, mostly hidden, or just brief glimpses of the ceiling of Jessica’s room.  The intense rumbling of her picking up the box sent everyone crashing into a wall, but the new design had a more cushiony relief hurting the micros less and making them more efficient at whatever their job was to become.  The 80 people inside felt the bottom slam against a hard surface.  After a few minutes they could hear the sizzling noise and smell the spices wafting through their roof.  The loud booming of conversing giantesses echoing throughout the box.  Suddenly, they felt themselves fall to the ground as the force of being picked up launched them downward.  The top peeled open revealing Jessica’s massive bright brown eyes for a brief moment before they tumbled downward, screaming for dozens of feet before splattering against a slimy, pillow-like, and cold substance.  The material hugged their impact, sticking to it its surface, able to barely move around the quicksand-esque mountain surrounding them. 

              The tinies struggled, grunting with each labored movement as they turned skyward to understand their situation.  The red-haired giantess was staring down at them with tired and groggy eyes, her face annoyed and disappointed, as if she didn’t even want them there.  She had her palm resting against her face, a bored, tired and sickly look as she used her free hand to dig down into the plate with the massive, building-sized fork.  The prongs contacting the bottom of the plate with a metallic bang as the micros screamed.  The micros stranded on the white mountain looked up in horror as the fork kept impacting closer each time, the grinding and chewing noise from high above, though muffled in her mouth, sounded horrifying. 

The fork dug into the slimy white rolling hills, one unlucky tiny getting impaled directly by a prong as his body was eviscerated under the metal.  Dozens more people were lifted upward at blistering speed, brought face to face with her mouth as her lips slowly parted, her tongue outstretched as they were placed inside agonizingly slowly as if time slowed down for them, the grinding of the metal against her teeth as the fork slid out and her mouth closed, darkening the wet cavern.  The intense smell of her bad breath made their eyes water, but with no time to react to the stench, they were being folded and rolled over her slimy tongue, bashing into her cheeks and teeth, rolling over in saliva, caked in layers of pungent slime as she began to viciously chew.  Her molars grinding everything into paste as her tongue pushed the screaming micros to the side before being ground along with her breakfast. 

              The tinies on the plate watched on in horror as their friends were lifted into the air and chewed up, swallowed down the throat of the red headed goddess.  The black-haired giantess entered into their view, the slamming of her feet vibrating the plate underneath them, the jiggling of the white mountain they were stuck on sunk them even deeper, up to their heads, struggling even harder just to stay above the surface to breathe properly.  Her higher pitched voice echoing across their breakfast landscape as they were suddenly pushed over towards her at blistering speed.  Face to face with the girl, her piercings, her blue and brown eye, her messy black hair pushed back over her ears, dark circles under her eyes, pouty lips looking wet as she stared down at them.

              Lacy turned away, gripping the red box, tipping it downward towards the people still stuck atop the plate, watching as dozens more fell out of the box and tumbling towards them screaming, catching themselves on the fluffy eggs or sour cream, some missing completely and splattering onto the open parts of the plate, their mashed bodies mixing in with the grease from the sausage, flavoring her food even more.  The 50 or so people stuck at her mercy as they lay trapped, some impacting too hard, breaking limbs and bones, others submerged up to their necks as they shivered with fear.  The giantess gripped a small glass bottle in her hand, her blank nails wrapping around the bottle as the top audibly popped open.  The liquid sloshing around inside against the glass as the giantess tipped it over towards them and began to shake her hand up and down gently.

Massive globs of the spiced red liquid started to crash on the eggs, splashing with loud thuds as it pooled outward from the impact radius.  More drops started to rain down all over.  Those that were directly impacted couldn’t react as their bodies vaporized from the overwhelming pressure, turning them into bloody and brittle heaps floating in the spice.   Others nearby were splashed with the liquid as it swarmed around them like a torrent, pooling up their bodies as it started to burn their skin like a cold lava, seeping into their eyes, nose, mouth, and ears, unable to scream as it melted them from the inside out slowly. 

              There were still a few dozen alive, watching from the white mountain and rolling hills of their cold and slimy prison, seeing their former neighbors melt in the volatile liquid before the black-haired goddess began to consume them, a heaping forkful at a time.  Gnashing her teeth into the spicy goulash of food as the micros screamed and cried, Lacy missing some with her teeth as she swallowed the pulverized food down with still struggling and living micros.  The intense gurgling of her insides was a monster in itself, rolling down the long tunnel of her throat as they splashed into her dark stomach.  The gurgling, rolling, and monster sounds echoing through the dark cavern as the acid started to melt and disfigure the screaming micros, hoping to suffocate before the pain became too intense as more food and people splashed all around them.  A deep bubbling and gurgling from within as the stomach acid kicked up in unpredictable waves, sloshing and slinging the burning people all around before an expulsion of gas threw them into the lining of her stomach wall, spattering them in an instant as their lifeless bodies sunk to the bottom of the acidic pool to be broken down and processed as nutrients later within her intestines.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

              Lacy audibly belched, covering her mouth with the side of her hand and exhaling her spicy breath slowly, “excuse me…” Lacy giggled. 

              “Were those… actual manners?” Jessica teased.

              “An absolute rarity, I know” Lacy replied sarcastically.  She sat her fork down on the empty plate, pushing it towards Jessica as she happily placed it in the sink for a later cleaning.  “Thanks, Jess” Lacy said.

              “No problem, what are you gonna do now?” Jessica asked.

              “I’m going to smoke myself stupid and figure out how I’m going to get ready to see Ki” Lacy said, pushing herself back from the table.

              “Let us know if you need help, yes?” Ana said.

              “Sure, dude… sure” Lacy said, staring at the floor as she waddled off to her dark room.

              “Damn… she’s so sad” Jessica said.

              “Yes, very much… hopefully her ex makes her feel much better?” Ana questioned.

              “I hope so, too.  She needs something to get her going again…” Jessica said.

              “What do you think Miranda is doing?” Ana asked as she continued to rub the sides her head.

              “Probably just the same old Miranda dramatics except hungover…” Jessica sighed rolling her eyes.

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

Day 148 – Miranda

              “Ugghh!  I’m so stupid!” Miranda shouted into her pillow.  Miranda quieting down nervously as she heard Lacy’s thumping footsteps by her room until they faded away.  Miranda hid herself under her plush blankets, blocking out the light and the view from her room, hearing Lacy’s door close as she waited.  Miranda felt sick to her stomach, her head pounding, hangover in full swing.  She could hear Ana and Jessica in the kitchen chatting, so she waited, pressing her eyes shut as she curled up, hugging onto a pillow.  After a few minutes of muffled conversation and clanking of pans, Ana and Jessica’s doors closed.  Miranda relieved as she gently pulled the covers off from over her head.  She glanced at Ashton City, seeing one of her favorite buildings billowing smoke and missing its top half.  Miranda winced, burying herself in the blanket again, embarrassed, she stared to piece together the memories of her night out with the girls.  She thought back on the different bars, the dancing, blurry memories of the things she talked about, she remembered Ashley snorting people through her nose and telling her to shut up, she remembered hugging Jessica and trying to bond with her, Miranda getting a creepy shivering feeling up her spine from just the thought alone. 

              Miranda recollecting placing Lacy in her bed and talking to her city.  Slowly she started to comprehend what had happened, the military firing a salvo of missiles at her, breaking her phone on the wall, talking to some girl on her phone, murdering someone on purpose and finally blowing a kiss before she went to bed.  Miranda realizing her lips must have knocked over the building.  Her heart started to race under her sheets, feeling the intensity of guilt washing over her.  She pulled the covers down again, realizing she had to piss urgently.  Reluctantly, rotating on her bed and placing her soles into the warm sun basked carpet she rushed to the bathroom, turning on the lights and quickly relieving herself.  Miranda cleaned up and looked at herself in the mirror, her black eye makeup smudged up and down her cheek making her look like a monster in her eyes, thinking about how terrifying she must have looked to military and the people of her city while her makeup smeared face loomed above the buildings and the base.

              Miranda stepped back into her room, sitting at her desk chair, staring with sad eyes at her city, on the verge of tears, her lips quivering as her eyes squinted and watered.  She bent down and picked up her cracked phone from off the floor, seeing that it had numerous notifications from the woman she talked to the previous night.  She placed the phone on her lap, leaning in towards the downtown district, seeing the debris from the goodnight kiss scattered and smoldering about the street, she could see flashing lights and hundreds of specks surrounding the destruction as they worked to recover buried and trapped people.  “I’m so sorry… I… I don’t know what I was thinking… I hope everyone is okay” Miranda softly whispered, holding back her tears.   Miranda reached her hand towards the destruction to help, seeing the tiny dots frantically scatter away, but she pulled back, deciding not to help with the cleanup, not wanting to cause any further damage or death.  Miranda opened her phone, reading the messages through the cracked screen.  Placing a hand over her mouth as she read more and more sad texts from Sabine that were sent during the night while she was passed out asleep, Miranda’s cheeks flushed red as she sniffled quietly. 

              “I hate myself so much for doing that” Miranda typed.

              “It was a tough night, there are a little less than a hundred dead, but we’re making progress rather quickly recovering people still trapped in the rubble” Sabine typed back almost instantly.

              “What can I do to help?” Miranda typed, her fingers almost shaking.   

              “Despite your accident, you still did something incredible and got rid of the terrible man who thought he could run the city in secret right under your nose, quite literally, and make our lives more miserable than necessary” Sabine typed.

              “But I still killed someone, I killed so many, again!  I don’t deserve to protect the city anymore” Miranda typed as a few loose tears dripped down her cheek.  Highly emotional, head still spinning, stomach on the verge of turning.  Miranda groaned at the thought of throwing up all over the city, instead swallowing deeply and taking a deep calming breath, rattling a few windows below her bra covered chest. 

              “What are you talking about, yes you do!  The city is on your side, yes… it’s sad, but we want to live here if we can’t feasibly or realistically go anywhere else, you see” Sabine replied.

              “So many dead though… so many ruined families, I don’t believe you like at all” Miranda typed as she sniffled. 

              “The only way to live peacefully here is to have you understand us better. We want to live our lives and get back to as close to normal as possible and we can’t do that without you.  So, talk to me… please” Sabine typed, watching Miranda through the monitors of the base.  A few soldiers running around her cleaning up the mess from the night before, Sabine was unchained, greeted by people, albeit, awkwardly as they were some of the same people who were following the commanders orders up until Miranda crushed him in front of the entire populace.  They asked her constantly for updates and staring at the screens looking at Miranda’s reactions as she read the messages.  Miranda sniffled as the tears started to dry around her eyes, wiping her nose with a groan as she focused on her phone with strained blue eyes. 

              “Sabine… I hurt too many people last night like so many times before, I murdered someone in cold blood in front of the whole city… I can’t keep doing this” Miranda typed.  Hundreds of thousands watched on from the streets below her tits, confused from her facial expressions, not knowing what was being said between the military base and herself. 

              “Yes, you can!  Work with me, let’s make this a fresh start for all of us” Sabine replied enthusiastically. Miranda hmphed at her chair, wiping away a tear as she grimaced.

              “Okay.  Let’s get to know each other” Miranda said with a low effort smile after a few tense moments of thinking to herself.  Miranda’s eyes continued to swell as she went back to her bed, slumping down atop the comforter and resting against the pillows. 

              “Tell me about you, Miranda” Sabine asked. 

              “Well… I’m 20, but I’ll be 21 in a few weeks. I’m from Tennessee, which, probably sounds like a made-up place to you… I have a younger sister and an older brother; my parents still live in the same house I grew up in.  I’m studying nursing so I can hopefully help people one day in a hospital.  I used to swim on my old school’s team, but I wasn’t very good at it… I don’t know what else to say” Miranda typed anxiously.

              “You’re right… that place does sound made up” Sabine joked.  “I’m Sabine, as you know. I am 41 if your years are the same as the years from my reality, if that makes sense; I operate this machine to talk to you, I was an engineer before we showed up on your desk after the blue electrical storm ripped us away from our own world” Sabine typed.

              “Any family?” Miranda replied.

              “Not anymore, no” Sabine wrote back.

              “What happened to them?” Miranda asked.

              “Do you really want to know?” Sabine asked.

              “Yah!” Miranda replied enthusiastically.

              “Remember the very first day you saw us?  You placed your finger down on a neighborhood thinking we were just some kind of kid’s toy?  My family was there in that neighborhood while I was at work downtown that morning.  I was evacuated after you picked up that skyscraper, I was three blocks away… I’ll never forget those screams… When I finally was able to leave the evacuation shelter, I drove to edge of what was formerly my neighborhood, there was nothing left but flattened houses, people, cars, and streets buried in your finger-shaped crater… I’m sorry. I’m not trying to make you feel bad.  I just want you to know where I’ve come from and the peace I had to put my mind into in order to have moved on” Sabine wrote.  Miranda sighed deeply in her bed, leaning her head back against the pillow as she shook her head left to right in guilty disbelief. 

              “I’m so sorry, Sabine… I wish I could take that day back more than anything” Miranda typed.

              “Don’t be sorry, I’ve made my peace, now just promise to work with me, okay?” Sabine typed. 

              “Okay…” Miranda typed as she sniffled. 

              “Thank you, Miranda” Sabine wrote.  Miranda still trying to swallow a lump in her throat, her eyes puffy. 

              “Do you know why you’re here?” Miranda asked.

              “Philosophically speaking?” Sabine questioned.

              “No, I mean like, why my room, how is it possible, I guess I never asked anyone before” Miranda wrote.

              “Well… you might not like this answer, but… our top two brightest, and unfortunately, only theoretical physicists were working on solving that answer, that was until… well… Jessica forced them into her plastic prison and took them away… that was the most desperate we were as a city, you were gone, we thought she was in charge of us instead of you, it was a vacuum of power after the war with her and that’s when that awful commander seized his moment” Sabine continued to write.

“Oh my god… I hated those days, I wish I never took that stupid bet, I’m so sorry about her, Jessica is an actual terrible woman” Miranda typed.

“Not all was lost from their acts though, they had a working theory.  The theory goes that many universes exist with an infinite number of possibilities and that some kind of wormhole in the form of an electrical storm bent reality and warped us to yours… but only your universe is much larger than ours; they could be wrong, nobody knows, all we know is that you can keep us safe if you just try a little harder and pay attention to us” Sabine said.

“I will… I promise.  I have some ideas that will like hopefully help y’all in some way, but I need a day to recover, and I think you need a day too” Miranda typed. 

“Take your time, I’m not going anywhere, mostly because I can’t” Sabine typed.

“Thank you for being patient with me, Sabine… I’m still so sorry about everything… we’ll talk later, I swear” Miranda typed, closing her phone.  Miranda pulled the covers over her head and attempted to fall back asleep, but she was too wired, too guilt ridden, she had hurt so many, she had personally hurt Sabine in ways she didn’t even know, but Miranda wanted this chance to make up for everything.  She tried to keep her eyes closed, overthinking her plans for restoring some type of order that only made sense in Miranda’s head.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

Day 153 – Lacy

 

              Lacy gritted her teeth together and anxiously pulled at her fingers while stepping off of the bus as the cold breeze blew against her pale face.  Walking slowly through the apartment complex sidewalks and trails after a short day of classes for her.  The sky a dull grey overcast, as the groups of students behind her trickled off into their own residences.  Lacy stepped into the apartment, a pleasant warmness heated her cold fingertips as she untucked them from her hoodie sleeves.  All the lights were off, and nobody seemed to be making noise meaning Lacy was alone.  She rushed to her bedroom wanting to take advantage of the rare solitude, flinging open the door, dropping her bag on the ground with the other mess scattered on her floor.  Taking a few anxious breaths as she opened the top drawer of her dresser and pulled out her weed and pipe.  Lacy left her door open as she walked to the living room and opened the patio door, reaching out and grabbing one of the cheap plastic outdoor chairs, she sat herself down at the edge of the living room with the door cracked to not let too much heat out.   Lacy started to rip her through her pipe, blowing the smoke out between the crack of the door.  Lacy thinking how upset Miranda and Ana would be if she caught her smoking inside. 

              Lacy started to sink into her chair, but her mind was still going crazy with intrusive thoughts.  With each deep exhale of smoke she unwound a bit more, but she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. She sat the pipe between her legs as the weed had a thin stack of smoke pluming from the bowl; she raised her phone, squinting down at a new text from Ki.  “Hey… so, should I just meet you at your place tomorrow or… somewhere else?” the message from Ki read.  Lacy’s head started to bounce back and forth, her anxiety sparking despite having smoked a few bowls to calm herself down.  Her heart started beating a bit faster as she couldn’t bring herself to respond to the text at that moment, placing it back into the pocket of her skinny black jeans and reaching for her pipe, but it was cashed, just burnt scraps leftover, she reached for her grinder, but there was nothing inside as she shook it disappointingly.

              “Fuuuuuuuck!” Lacy yelled emphatically.  Her vice was gone, bowl empty, she didn’t want to go back outside to meet somebody just to buy more, she was a nervous wreck, upset that her roommates weren’t the smoking type and unable to spare anymore relief from her antagonizing nerves.  Her eyes reddened and glazed as an idea dawned on her, a distraction, something to take her mind off of everything and let her high relax her.  She hurried to the kitchen and sprayed the living room with a cheap air freshener that barely covered the scent of her weed, replacing the can of air and grabbing an energy soda from the fridge.  She shut the patio door and grabbed her things, scooting down the hallway in what, to her, seemed quickly in her state of mind.

 Lacy gently shut her door bedroom door behind her, turning around to her darkened and quiet room. Lacy popped the top of the soda can and took a few drinks of the cold drink, setting it on her desk.   Lacy placed her pipe back into the top drawer of her dresser and emptied her pockets out onto her unmade bed.  She kept her lighter in her hand, lighting a few half-melted wax candles on her dresser and computer desk, the soft glow of the flame on her dark walls illuminating her macabre photographs and posters.   Lacy carefully stepped around the mess in her room pulling at her drawers and collecting supplies, throwing the random items on her bed, stepping into her bathroom and doing the same.  Lacy peeled off her hoodie, tossing it to the ground. 

Lacy then rolled up the sleeves of her black and dark blue flannel above her elbows, revealing some of the tattoos on her lower arm.  She unbuttoned a few top buttons under her neck revealing her dark star necklace and the very top of her cleavage.  Lacy kicked off her dirty black vans as they thudded against the floor, peeling off her lowcut white socks and wiggling her toes against the soft carpet before sitting down on her bed next to all her curious items, looking them over before turning her gaze towards Biraal City atop her table with a scary and empty look on her face. 

              “I know you all are doing so well with Elle’s statue and I am pleased with its progress, so I decided, as your goddess today, to personally reward you with some fun ideas I’ve been wanting to try out hehe” Lacy giggled softly towards the city, her hands under her thighs as she leaned her face in.  Her dry and smoky breath washing over the streets like a plume of dank fog.  Lacy watched from above as hundreds of thousands of micros poured out of the buildings and neighborhoods from the dense downtown area all the way to the outskirts.  Lacy smirking a bit as she squinted and leaned in a bit more to get a better look at the thousands of speck sized people lining up and down the streets as if they were summoned.  Lacy wiggled her legs, pulling out her hands, she scooched herself down her bed closer to the city as she leaned in further, the soft glow of her candle flames illuminating some of the city as their tiny lights flickered up and down the packed streets full of cars and people. 

Lacy could still feel her nerves rebounding back and forth in her mind, decided to act quickly.  “I want a few hundred people here” Lacy spoke, gently tapping her black nail on an empty part of her table.  Lacy giggled to herself a bit as she saw thousands rushing to the spot she picked, like a small wave.  The micros trickled out of the city streets and through an opening onto the table, pushing and mashing up against each other.  “Not too many now…” Lacy spoke as hundreds stepped back towards the city in an instant.  Lacy smiled as the small circle of a few hundred micros was noticeably separated from the hordes of tiny slaves.  Lacy looked towards her side and grabbed a small plastic bottle of acetone nail polish remover, unscrewing the translucent cap and taking a smell of the intense pungent fumes twisting her face in disgust from the aroma before quickly pulling it away. 

              Lacy placed the cap next to the circle of people seeing a few dozen of them shake to the ground as they struggled to get back up.  Lacy then carefully held the opening of the bottle even and flat with the drop off of the table in front of the micros.  Lacy placed her finger behind the circle of micros, crushing a few stragglers trying to step away under her skin. Lacy then used the edge of her nail, dragging the micros across the table as they tumbled and fell over each other towards the opening of the bottle, sweeping them into the opening as they plopped into the solvent.  A few micros missing the opening as they tumbled down the length of Lacy’s legs splattering on the carpet all around Lacy’s feet.  Lacy gently shook the bottle as the clumps of micros spread out through the liquid. 

 She took her free hand and screwed the cap on tightly and then shook the liquid up and down a bit more as the hundreds of specks crashed into the walls and were swept under the tidal waves of acetone.  Lacy could see their blood mixing with the liquid turning it opaque as it pooled around their bodies.  Seeing the specks disappear as the solvent dissolved their bodies painfully and slowly.  Lacy watched on, motionless as she held the bottle in front of her glazed eyes. Lacy shook the bottle again, seeing what remained of the half-dissolved micros through the clear plastic shake and float under the liquid, she then sat the bottle down next to Biraal City to show the people her new floating graveyard. 

              “Thank you for being so willing to obey me, your goddess appreciates it… now… how about another thousand-ish people right here” Lacy said, again, tapping her black nail on a different part of the table and surrendering herself to the role of cruel goddess instead of an awkward nervous wreck of a college student.  Lacy was enjoying herself now, able to focus on the absolute power she had over the tiny people of her city instead of her ex.  She scooted back in her bed against the wall kicking her bare heels up over the city and gently bringing them down on the still-forming group of people near the empty part of the table, feeling the pops under both her heels as she flexed and curled her toes forward relaxingly, her soles towering over everything that stood in the city as the intense vibration shook all below her violently to the ground.  Lacy twisted her heels as bit, feeling the pooling sensation of hundreds of micros squishing against her skin even more as she rested her head on the wall behind her with a relaxing sigh.  “Can you please rub my sore heels?” Lacy said, her eyes closed as her posture slumped a bit against the wall.  After a few moments Lacy could feel the micros piling around her heels, like a small tickle against her thick skin, her slaves trying to clean away the dead and flattened people stuck to her.  Lacy reached for her phone, “Hey… so… maybe we can grab coffee somewhere by campus and then maybe smoke at my place if it goes well?” Lacy texted.

              “How about we just start with the coffee… I know a good place; I’ll text you tomorrow with a time” Ki answered back a few moments later.

              “Uggghhh” Lacy annoyingly sounded, softly tapping the back of her head against the wall in frustration.  “Such an idiot… I should have just said coffee.  God” Lacy mumbled to herself.  Lacy dragged her heels off the table, smearing anybody left alive pinned to her skin before she scooted forward and stood up from her bed, picking her feet up behind her and twisting backwards, rubbing off the flattened remains of her people from the bottom of her heels with the side of her hand.   She grabbed her soda from her desk and pulled her desk chair over in front of the city, sitting down and leaning her chest and face towards the hundreds of thousands of people waiting for her commands, inspecting the people piling around where her heels just were.  Thousands of tiny specks scurrying across the table in a haste to clean the gory remains leftover where she rested her feet.   Lowering her eyes closer to the table as the details of their movements became more apparent, Lacy hatched another idea. 

Lacy reared her face over the crowds of micros, brushing her hair back with her free hand.  Lacy slowly lowered her pouty lips over a group of a few thousand micros, carefully parting her lips, sticking the tip of her tongue out and placing it in the middle of the crowd, feeling a few dozen pops under the tip of her tongue before she widened her lips and closed them over the remaining thousand, dragging them into her mouth with her tongue.  Lacy sat back up in her chair, feeling the tiny people squirming around her mouth as she rotated her tongue around them, tasting a bit of blood as she curled her tongue along with the tinies.  Swishing them around her teeth before she brought the soda up to her lips and drank, keeping the carbonated liquid in her mouth and not swallowing.  The thousands of people now suspended and floating in her mouth with no air, tumbling and tossing in the violent waves, the liquid burning their eyes, throats, and lungs as the sucked in the fizzy drink trying to grasp at air.  They slowly started to drown within her mouth as Lacy playfully swished them around, dozens of people slamming against her teeth, dying on impact, or from Lacy flattening her tongue against the bottom of her mouth, pressing out a few trapped people below the slimy gargantuan pink muscle.   Lacy swallowed down the micro infested gulp of soda, “ahhh… just like pop rocks” she exhaled. 

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

Day 153 – Biraal

              The separatist group that had planned to bomb Elle’s statue watched on from the distant outskirts in horror as they saw the black-haired bitch torture and kill thousands at a time.  First the nail polish remover, watching as her black nail grinded against the wood of the nightstand, the scratching echoing throughout the city with a feint rumble.  The group of extremists screamed profanities towards her, knowing they couldn’t be heard.  Watching from their small compound, between the skyscrapers her two different colored eyes blinked a few times, her pale face taking up the horizon in that direction.  Hearing the feint screams as the group of citizens were scooped into the toxic solvent.  Seeing the goddess shake their bodies within the bottle as they pounded their fists and kicked against the plastic in a desperate plea to escape, their eyes boiling from the inside out as their lungs filled and dissolved shortly after, their organic material bubbling away as their blood mixed in with the solvent.  Their clothes and half dissolved skeletons floating aimlessly throughout the pungent liquid as she slammed the bottle back down on the table for all to see, the bottle towering over every building and construct. 

              Next the group witnessed her feet swing over the edge of her bed towards the city, fearing the worst as her soles and toes barreled towards the dense downtown district.  Settling on the empty part of the table though, much to the relief of the people.  The slamming of her heels on the table shook the group even from the opposite end of the table, her toes wiggling over the tallest skyscraper.  The group peeking through the buildings seeing hundreds of people exploding into a red mist under her heels as she brought them down.  The smell of her feet slowly wafting through the city as she flexed her toes sporadically, the mindless slaves acting like it was some kind of pheromone, luring them in towards her unfathomably towering soles, barely able to look up the entirety of her arching soles and curving toes.  Trying desperately to pull half squished people from out under her heels as they begged and screamed before she twisted her skin, grinding the survivors to a gory paste as the slaves watched on in jealousy, wanting to have suffered that fate just to serve their goddess they blindly gave allegiance to.

              “We have to do it now!” one of the extremists said.

              “But we’re not ready!” another said.

              “Wait, look, something else is happening…”  another said as they all took their focus off of the bombs and towards the horizon.  The giantess goddess leaned her face towards the city, licking up thousands into her mouth as she playfully swished them around inside her mouth, puffing out her cheeks and rolling her eyes with each curling motion of her tongue.  She then reached for the metallic can bringing it to her lips as she gulped. The crowd watching on in horror as opposed to the slaves who watched on in ecstasy.  The extremists watched her sip the liquid from the can as the raging torrent engulfed her mouth before she swallowed them all down.   The engineers quickly working on the bomb’s trigger in a desperate response to the dismay they were witnessing.

 “AHHH….JUST LIKE POP ROCKS” her voice boomed over the city.  She slammed her can of soda on the table shaking the city once more as the engineers tried to attach the wireless trigger mechanisms to the bombs.   The small group of people fought through the quakes of her movements, wiring everything to the best of their ability.

              “She’s grabbing something else… it looks like… another can?” one of them said as they looked over their rooftop towards her.   Her hand wrapped around the larger white metallic can with pink and gold writing on it, removing the top cap of the can and tossing it to the floor.  Thousands of people waited in the empty part of the table while they looked up towards her, considering themselves the lucky ones as the other million people in the city could only watch on with disdain or envy.  Lacy shook the can up and down vigorously as everyone heard the swishing and pressure building within the tall can. 

Lacy raised a fingertip and pressed on the spray nozzle gently, lowering it to the crowds on the empty section of the table.  Squeezing a bit harder as the massive applicator began to violently hiss, an extreme gust of wind blew people to the ground followed by an intense perfume-like rain, thousands of people coughing and choking on the thick rain as it slowly dissipated like a fine mist, the goddess dragged the spray across the waves of people closest to her as she sat the can down at her side by her feet, leaning her face in as she watched from above.   The people were curious, the hairspray rained down on them as they slowly stood up, fighting their cough, the perfume like taste in their mouth, and their irritated eyes.  They were wet, trying to scoop off the slippery mist building up on their bodies, that was until it started to harden and encrust. 

The hairspray cloud started to thicken on the micros, people panicking as their movements became more stiff, unable to walk as their legs stopped moving even with their mightiest effort to move their muscles.  Thousands of people screaming as they literally became stuck in place in whatever position they were in before.  Encased in the starchy oily glue, only able to see with their eyes and barely breathe the toxic fumes through their noses, like statues frozen in time.  The fumes making them dizzy and fatigued, but unable to fall over to relieve themselves.   A loud giggle coming from the goddess’ throat as she smiled wide above them, staring down at them as her smiled turned to a devious grin.

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

Day 153 – Lacy

              “Oh my god, I didn’t think that would work” Lacy said surprised, waving her hand in midair to mist away some of the left over cloud of hairspray lingering by her face.  Lacy leaned in, staring at her micro slaves stuck in place as if they were glued to the table.  “Should your goddess let you starve… or… hmmm…” Lacy hummed, playfully tapping her nail against her chin inquisitively.  “Hairspray is quite flammable though, let’s see what will happen” Lacy giggled, reaching for the lighter in her pocket.  Lacy with an almost childlike wonder opened her eyes wide with a smile as she flicked the flame of the lighter on with her thumb and slowly lowered it to the group of hairspray-frozen people.  Lacy barely touching the flame to the crowd as they all burst into a black cloud like a small sparkler, the flame going out in almost an instant as Lacy jumped back a bit from the brief heat.  Lacy reactively blew outward to clear the smoke, sending black ash that were formerly her slaves snowing down all over the city along with a few straggling people watching on, they bodies flinging back for thousands of feet before slamming down somewhere randomly in the city.   “Okay… that was pretty fucking cool” Lacy whispered to herself.  Lacy reached for her phone on her bed, “Sounds good… see you tomorrow” Lacy texted Ki back with a stressless sigh of relief. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

Day 153 – Anastazja

              Ana finished her volleyball practice, walking through cold campus with the same two girls she had promised to give samples of Jessica’s micros to.  The trio of tall girls wading through the waves of students before they reached a nice and quiet spot behind one of the academic buildings.  “Okay, so Ally and Julie, you each get a tiny red box, and they have fifty toys each” Ana said, putting her gym bag down on a bench and unzipping it.  The red boxes buried under her sweaty socks, shorts, and shoes, moving her clothes out of the way before gripping one with each hand and holding them to her large chest. 

“Remind me what these are again? Ally asked. 

“Like little toys, yes?  They are for massage, or sex, or eat, or play, everyone chooses a different task for them” Ana said with a smile. 

“Ana, you kinda suck at explaining what this is haha!” Julie said laughing.

“Ooooo she’s selling drugs!” Ally teased.

              “Will you two just take your box and let me know how you enjoy them the next time we see each other?” Ana said frustrated outstretching the products to her two volleyball friends.  Julie and Ally both placing their boxes into their respective gym bags, again, burying them beneath a mountain of sweaty volleyball shorts and high socks. 

              “Thank you, Ana, we’ll see you this weekend!  Bring that fierce competitive spirit and we’ll win no problem” Ally said.

              “Yeah, thank you, we’ll let you know if we like them before our next game.  See ya!” Julie said as the two girls walked away from Ana towards the bus stop.  Ana smirked, adjusting her long jacket, grabbing her bag and walking off towards her late afternoon class, pulling out her phone and texting Jessica that she dropped off her samples. 

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

 

Day 154 – Lacy and Kiyoko

              Lacy anxiously waited at the table in the corner of the coffee shop.  Checking her phone repeatedly as the cup of black coffee steamed next to her.  Lacy bounced her feet up and down as she twiddled her thumbs as quiet conversation of a few students hummed below the soft lo-fi music playing through the speakers on the ceiling.  Lacy stared at the door before a dark figure started to appear behind the pulled down shade.  The bell atop the door jingled as Lacy’s ex, Kiyoko walked in.  Lacy’s heart was racing as she nervously stood up from her chair.   “Hey” Kiyoko spoke softly as she stepped closer.  

              “Hey, Ki” Lacy said, her eyes looking sad to Kiyoko before she reached out for a long hug.  The two holding each other for a moment in silence, Lacy feeling warm inside as well as Kiyoko.  Ki excused herself to get a hot tea while Lacy waited at the table watching her, noticing a few different things since the last time she saw her.  Ki, still wearing her cute round glasses, her hair a bit shorter, near jaw length, expect she dyed it a pastel pink with platinum blonde roots. Still dressed in the same style, fashionable high-top sneakers with skinny pale jeans, a dark red flannel underneath an oversized hype hoodie.  Ki brought her tea and sat down across the small table from Lacy as they both had trouble finding the right words to open up with.  They both took a few small sips of their hot drinks before Lacy finally spoke up.

              “I missed you, Ki” Lacy said, looking sullen downward towards her coffee. 

              “I’ve missed you, too” Ki said with an awkward smile, tapping her white nails nervously against the rim of her ceramic mug. 

              “I’ve thought about you every day since that morning.  I wish I could take it back, dude, I wish I could take that whole thing back, then I would still have you and Elle” Lacy said, her lips curled a bit with sadness.

              “It’s okay, I realize now how upset you were that morning.   I let your friend die… There are no words that express how sorry for that I am and how guilty I feel for letting you down, I feel terrible every day that I robbed you of that friendship.  I was scared that you were done with me forever after that… I was too scared to text you all this time… too scared to face rejection if you didn’t want me back.  So, I just focused on myself and kept working my job, saving my money” Ki said. 

              “I’m sorry, too, I was too careless and not careful, I thought I was doing her a favor, letting her experience her fantasy, but… I didn’t pay enough attention when she was in trouble” Lacy said, taking a sip of her coffee.  “It was both of us, and I was too selfish in taking it out on you, I’ve never been more depressed without you in my life for these last few months, Ki” Lacy said.  Kiyoko smiled, reaching across the table and grabbing Lacy’s hand with her own, wrapping her white nails around Lacy’s fingers gently. 

              “I know I want you back in my life, but maybe we can just take it sort of slow for now?” Kiyoko said, squeezing onto Lacy’s hand, staring into her favorite blue and brown eyes. 

              “Okay, we’ll take it slow” Lacy agreed as the two began to talk more openly.

              After an hour of conversation, the shop started to close as the full moon shined through the window.  Lacy walked Ki to her car as they both awkwardly stood next to each other in the brisk night.  “Hey, so, do you want a ride home, I guess?”  Ki nervously asked, jangling her keys between her fingers. 

              “Do you maybe want to smoke when we get there?” Lacy replied back, Ki nodding in agreeance with a smile. The drive back to the apartment was relaxing for them both, listening to their old favorite music and signing together loudly and laughing.  The both of them retreated to Lacy’s dark room, avoiding the roommates who were all in their own rooms.  Lacy turned on a small light that lit up some of the room apart from the glow of the city on her table.  Smoking for a bit in her bed as the time passed, with each moment the two former lovers scooted closer to each other, giggling and laughing.  Ki took a hit from the pipe and leaned in towards Lacy’s lips as her eyes lit up, blowing the smoke into her mouth while kissing her just like they used to do. 

              Suddenly they were at each other, Ki frantically ripping at Lacy’s tank top, and throwing it to the floor as Lacy fought back by tearing off Ki’s hoodie.  The two kissing in the meantime as Kiyoko peeled off her flannel, kicking off her shoes as they thudded on the floor, Lacy doing the same.  Ki took a second to place her glasses on the dresser.  Standing up in the middle of the room with Lacy sprawled out on her bed.   Lacy wiggling her tight jeans off and undoing her black bra while Ki undid her purple bra, wiggling her pants down as well.   “Hey there…” Lacy said with a small devious giggle. 

              “God, I’ve missed this… forgotten how beautiful you are, how soft those lips were…how much I missed pulling that hair” Ki said as she innocently walked to the bed with her hands playfully behind her back, a wicked grin on her face.  Suddenly, she leaped onto the bed and on top of Lacy, kissing at her neck and lips slowly and passionately.  Hugging on to each other as Lacy’s hands rolled down the porcelain skin of Ki’s back and over her ass.  Kiyoko moaning as her short hair swept over Lacy’s chest tickling her.  Kiyoko running her hand down Lacy’s pale stomach and over her belly button piercing, folding her hand under her black panties and curling her fingers softly against her pussy.  Lacy rearing her had back against the pillows as she moaned.  Kiyoko smiled, her hair over her eyes as she continued to softly rub Lacy.  Lacy’s eyes closed as she rotated her hips side to side in pleasure, gripping at the blankets behind her head as she felt Ki’s familiar hands rub up and down her body and pussy.   Lacy felt her panties sliding down the length of her legs as she looked down her body, seeing Ki toss the panties to the side, as she scooted back, arching her back downward and kissing the inside of her thighs up and down sensually.   Ki flicked her tongue against Lacy’s pussy as she moaned softly, Ki grabbing onto Lacy’s legs as she began to twirl her tongue around and around. 

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

Day 154 – Biraal

              “We gotta go now…”  A sullen man said as he walked through the crowd towards the under-construction statue of Elle. 

              “OAAHHH” the loud moan of their goddess echoing through the city, shaking some windows.  The majority of the city watching on as the familiar porcelain goddess made her return.  Admiring their beauty as their massive bodies collided over each other miles in the distance. 

              “They’re distracted, this is our moment, our deliverance to the people, the chance to send a message of rebellion” another man said, holding tightly to a stuffed backpack.  They walked in a group, taking advantage of the commotion between the gigantic women, the weird sounds and sloshes of a wet mouth licking a massive pussy vibrating the ground softly followed by the near-deafening sensual moans of pleasure.  They continued, scooting through the entranced people as they were so transfixed on the goddesses.  The statue of Elle towering over them, half-built as they made their way in, spreading out and finding the weak points as planned, catching a few glimpses of the workers wondering what they were doing.   The extremist group satisfied that their bombs had been placed, but they caught the attention of the loyal slaves.  The slaves attacking them, yelling to grab them as the mass of workers surrounded the group at the base of the statue.  Yells for sacrificing the strange group to the goddesses echoed around the masses. 

              “AAAHHHHH” another loud moan vibrated everyone as a few of them wobbled.  The leader of the group looked at his team, knowing it would be the end.  He pulled out the trigger from his coat pocket as the masses of slaves encircled them, gripping the metal contraption in his hand. 

              “Thank you for being a part of this, this will finally get their attention and free our people from blind servitude” he said as the others braced, some closing their eyes, some dropping to their knees as another moan from Lacy shook them in place.   The man pressed his thumb on the trigger, but nothing happened, the angry mob stepping closer to them as he pressed it again.  “Fuck fuck fuck fuck” he kept repeating as he pressed on the trigger over and over again until he was tackled by the mob and dropping the mechanism to the ground as it clanged and bounced away from him.  Another member of the group struggled to the floor, pushing people out of her way before she reached towards the ground between the stampede, grabbing the trigger and pressing it as she disintegrated in a hot blinding white light. 

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

Day 154 – Lacy and Kiyoko

              “What the fuck was that?!” Lacy gasped, seeing a bright orange glow in her peripheral vision followed by a soft pop. 

              “It looks like an explosion!” Kiyoko said as she picked her head out from between Lacy’s thighs and leaned in towards the commotion, her bare tits looming over the city as her hard nipples barely missed a few tall buildings.  The plume of black smoke wafted upwards towards her face as she waved her hand, dissipating the smoke away from her eyes. “Looks pretty bad” Ki said, wiping her mouth of Lacy’s wetness with the side of her tattooed wrist. 

 

              “Fuck ‘em!  Get back down there” Lacy said, placing her hand on the back of Ki’s head and pulling her towards her pussy unaware that the only tangible memory of Elle had just been destroyed to a burning rubble along with hundreds of slaves that were working night and day to build it, but the moans continued on throughout the night as the former lovers rekindled their flame…