- Text Size +

In this chapter:   Miranda plays politician and discusses social changes in Ashton City that she thinks will finally allow her people to prosper under her, but must leave the apartment unexpectedly, entrusting Ana to watch over her people while she is away, but Ana might have her own ideas for them.  Ana’s volleyball teammates experiment with Jessica’s free sample of micros.  Jessica checks in with Ms. Faust and her sorority friends.  Jessica knowing Miranda is gone from the apartment, decides to prepare a prank on the roommates.  Lacy and Kiyoko, refreshed from getting back together, discuss their plans for the future but having a pleasant surprise waiting for them at home.

 

Day 166 – Miranda

              “So how do you like being the new mayor of Ashton City, Sabine, it’s been like, what, almost three weeks now?” Miranda typed into her newly fixed phone, the pads of her thumbs audibly tapping against the glass for her tiny citizens to hear.  She sat in her desk chair in her normal posture, her back slumped and chest angled downward, level with the streets and neighborhoods. Dressed in an oversized lowcut pink t-shirt that ended towards the top of her thighs, her cleavage, as usual, taking up most of the cities’ horizon in that direction like a canyon of tanned flesh, also wearing some short black shorts barely revealed under the shirt.  Her hair in a messy bun as she smiled brightly watching her tiny people go about their day in the partially destroyed metropolis, scattering up and down the grid-like streets and highways between the inches tall miniature buildings and around some of the scars of destruction caused by Miranda over the months.

              “Well It’s a lot of responsibility to say the least, but I think everyone seems to be looking forward to your judicial announcements and your plans for us as your people” Sabine typed into the whirring communications terminal, herself underground in the military base surrounded by a team of people she picked that were left over from the rogue commander’s previous unit, Sabine making sure to pick the individuals that were most reluctant to follow his terrible and depraved orders, the team helping her with repairing the base and organizing the delivery of much needed supplies and power to the multiple districts Ashton City, never in their life imagining they would be taking orders from a 20 year old giantess to restore their community.

              “Glad to hear! I hope everyone likes what I have to say, I get a bit nervous with public speaking…even when I can like… barely see you at all.  Are there any updates can you give me before I start?” Miranda asked with a small, cute giggle, setting her phone atop her bare thighs.  Her blinds open, letting in some rare late-winter sunshine, Miranda rubbed her pink fluffy wool socks into the carpet beneath her desk, feeling the soothing sensation massage her soles and toes through the warm fibers. 

              “There are few things I can update you on; the ex-prisoners from Jessica’s prison that Ana gave you have been adjusting well to their new homes, socializing with people and desiring normal jobs around the city like destruction cleanup crews and such, nothing else major, now that we are back on track with food and power distribution, each neighborhood seems to be getting along just fine now without those awful nightly military patrols making everyone afraid” Sabine typed.

              “Oh, that’s amazing!” Miranda typed back excitedly after feeling the muffled vibration buzz on her legs.

              “They also expressed interest in serving you and your demands in totality as a thank you for saving them from both Jessica and the commander” Sabine wrote back, Miranda’s phone buzzing in her palms.

              “But… I don’t really do that… I don’t want servants, that’s like, Jessica’s whole thing.  Tell them that would be wrong of me” Miranda wrote back, her smile turning to confusion as she furrowed her brow and curled her lips at the awkward request.

              “They don’t really know the difference anymore, they seem to be so psychologically damaged from Jessica’s barbaric mistreatment of her people, I don’t know to explain to them that you’re actually a caring goddess, maybe just a bit clumsy at times” Sabine wrote.

              “Please, I really don’t like being called that word, I am not a goddess, maybe I thought I was at one point… but things change when I found out how many I actually hurt. I don’t know what to tell them then, there’s gotta be something else they can do for me maybe if it really means that much to them but, I don’t know what?” Miranda questioned.

              “Well, what about when you made a ton of us paint your nails?” Sabine wrote back.

              “That was a long time ago, and didn’t a few people die on Ana’s nails? I don’t think I could ever do that again and feel good about myself afterwards” Miranda solemnly replied. 

              “Alright, maybe they will think of something else, but in the meantime, they also want you try and rescue the rest of their people from Toy Town and from Jessica so they can live here in peace with you as their ruler” Sabine wrote. 

              “That is an absolute no, I can’t do that, as much as I would like to, they just have to survive a few more months until the summer and then she’ll move out, okay?” Miranda reassuringly typed back.

              “Alright, I’ll let them know as tactfully as I can, but they might be disappointed they can’t please you from a personal standpoint.  Other than that, the military base is back to being fully operational, the streets are cleared of debris, and a few survivors of you kissing the skyscraper are doing well in the hospital, but I don’t think you want to hear the specifics of their injuries” Sabine wrote. 

              “Please no, I already feel bad enough about it” Miranda typed embarrassed, sighing in her chair as her chest swayed a bit in front of the hundreds of thousands of people below her pink t-shirt covered tits.  “Thank you for letting me know, I guess I’ll talk to everyone before I get ready for class” Miranda typed, setting her phone back down between her thighs, before putting on a wide smile for show. 

              “I believe your people are ready, I see everyone on the streets through the cameras stood in place all looking up towards you” Sabine wrote.

“Hey, little people, I’ll try my best to be quiet as usual, there are a few things I want to say.  First, I am so sorry again for all the pain I have caused, I regret so so much, if I’ve taken away friends, or family… I will always hate myself for it, but I am going to try my best to make it better” Miranda whispered quietly, talking a bit with her hands as her arms waved above the city, stirring up a gentle breeze throughout the streets.  “Second, I want everyone to get along and return to life as normally as you can, your new mayor, Sabine, will like, let me know if you need anything.  That means no stealing, no hurting others, and smile to people!” Miranda continued, her voice perking up a bit as she got excited, her perfect teeth glowing for all of her people.  “Third, I will need your help, if you do see anybody being bad or mean, tell Sabine so she can tell me, and we can figure out a way to help them be nice again.  Lastly… I will start having personal events with y’all!  I have a lot of fun ideas that will make us closer, but tonight will be our first movie night together, we can share popcorn and candy and watch one of my favorites!  But it’s a surprise, so have a good rest of the day and get ready for tonight” Miranda whispered softly, excitement in her voice apparent.  

She giggled as she excused herself from the table, going about her day as normal, drying herself off from the shower, dropping her towel revealing her naked figure as she dressed herself slowly, booming quakes with each of her careful steps, the tiny people used to seeing her gigantic toned and tanned body, but that didn’t stop people from peeking between the tall buildings and out of their windows to catch a glimpse of her ass or tits jiggle as she roamed around her room, some people spending their entire morning waiting for Miranda to slide up her tight black leggings, bouncing her curvy hips side to side as she hiked up the fabric over her ass and thighs before snapping the waistband against her skin, the same people watching as she walked off miles in the distance, with each step her thighs and ass jiggling a bit, before closing the door behind her with the metallic tinkering of her locking them safely from the other giants of the apartment.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

Day 166 – Ashton City

That night, the citizens of Ashton City packed into the highest buildings to get the best possible view, the huge blinds of the window pulled down and the lamp turned off, everything was dark apart from the glowing lights of the city as Miranda gently sat her phone down by the outskirts of the city upon the desk, popping out the pink checkered popsocket attached to the back of her phone to prop up the screen, turning it and adjusting it towards the city, the phone, a few thousand feet wide resting against the border of where the city met the desk, the neighborhoods closest to the phone screen were dwarfed by its sheer size, craning their necks up as well as left to right to see the entirety of the screen.  People sitting in the streets or on the roofs of their homes watched as Miranda clicked the power button, the screen lit up brightly, yet, just on a black screen with a play button ready to start to the surprise movie.  “DOES EVERYONE HAVE THEIR LITTLE SNACKS? HEHE” Miranda’s words resounded over the people followed by her cute, yet terrifyingly loud giggle. 

An hour before Miranda sat her phone down, she had placed a giant piece of fluffy and buttery popcorn upon the empty part of the desk, next to it a relatively smaller piece of chocolate, and next to that was a red gummy bear larger than some of the smaller skyscrapers of the city, Miranda watched on from above with a smile as hundreds of people chipped away at the snacks.  People taking large tools and carving away chunks upon chunks of their desired concessions, passing them out to people as the food slowly spread out across the city elevating the good spirits and happier mood for everyone as conversations and kindness became normal again that night. 

 After the people were satisfied with their takings and the crowds of excited citizens dispersed, a small group of men wandered undetected towards the chocolate, and like a mining operation, the tiny men burrowed into the giant jagged solidified sweet, craving out some small caves and hauling out chunks of sugary rocks for their own selfish reasons, trying to harvest as much as they could for personal gain as they thought they could sell it at a later date, but the chocolate was becoming a bit softer as the hour went by, the caves starting to melt around the men slowly as they didn’t account for the malleable goop and sinking of their feet into the melting chocolate below them, trying to hurry their way out of the cave system they made as it became darker, the chocolate melting the entrances shut as a few men still left inside were stuck, sinking up to their knees in the thick brown sweetness like quicksand, trapped inside with nobody on the outside knowing about them, trying to scream for help as the liquifying goop slowly sunk them up to their chests before they felt themselves rush upward dizzyingly fast.

Hundreds of thousands of people all crowding the streets with huge handfuls of sweets or bits of popcorn, atop their cars, or sitting on the balconies of fancy skyscraper hotels, watching as the glow of the screen flickered a bit.  ‘IF EVERYONE IS DONE WITH THE SNACKS I’M GONNA MOVE THEM SO WE DON’T GET BUGS HEHE” Miranda’s loud voice echoed around the city rattling a few windows, herself satisfied that she could not see anyone, or any trace of tiny lights around the snacks anymore, throwing away the piece of popcorn in the trash below her desk, followed by the gummy bear, but saving the piece of chocolate for a bite, plucking it up between her fingers and slowly dropping it just behind her plump pink lips and onto her tongue as her tongue curled back and up, pressing the chocolate against the roof of her mouth, coiling her wet tongue over the sweetness over and over as it melted in her mouth along with the tasteless men as she pressed them nearly to the brink of popping, not chewing as the piece faded away with a small swallow, along with the drowning, nearly flattened men inside, never to be seen again as they panicked in the shaking dark cavern of her mouth and stomach to be brutally digested.

Miranda pressed the play button, tapping the screen gently as the movie began, turning the volume all the way down to its lowest setting, just loud enough to reach all edges of the city, but quiet enough to not blow out anybody’s ears.  Miranda leaned back in her chair with a smile as she looked at all the flickering lights of the city on her desk in the darkened room, lit up by the glowing screen of her phone.  “I THINK Y’ALL ARE LIKE, GONNA LOVE THIS” Miranda whispered.  ‘Mean Girls’ began to play, something that would have never existed in Ashton City’s far away world and reality.  Miranda quoting along quietly to almost every scene as the minutes rolled by, the tiny people watching on, laughing, and talking to one another about each scene.  Everyone in total awe at the size of the screen even with Miranda’s loud giggling a few miles away from the city.  “OH MY GOD, JESSICA IS SO REGINA GEORGE” Miranda giggled again as the movie went on, but some of the people far below her were upset just at the mere mention of Jessica’s name, starting to associate the movie with the horrors of the young women and the atrocities they had committed, some people zoning out, not paying attention, some remembering how they had lost people to Jessica kidnapping them to never been seen again, but Miranda couldn’t tell, she was enamored with the movie she had already seen a thousand times before,  “OH MY GOD, CAN YOU LIKE, IMAGINE IF IT WAS THOSE FOUR LIVING HERE RATHER THAN US?!”   Miranda said with a playful shake of her head. 

The movie kept rolling and the overwhelming majority of Miranda’s subjects were enjoying it, the movie about halfway through as suddenly the screen paused without Miranda touching it, the screen turning to black before a giant “MOM <3” flickered across the screen followed by a deep rumbling vibration beneath the phone.  The quake was extremely violent, reverberating through the fake wood of the desk, collapsing some of the nearby neighborhoods totally to dust and smoke, the quake felt all around the city as the buildings wobbled a bit, screams rang out as people tried to keep themselves from falling over, but the real damage was at the neighborhoods, hundreds of people enjoying the movie from their roofs before they fell through their houses in a dust cloud, some of the ground splitting apart like an apocalyptic earthquake, swallowing cars and people downward indiscriminately, thousands more injured in a flash, “OH SHIT” Miranda squealed, her arm rearing over the city and above the buildings as she gripped her phone, standing up from her desk and answering the call, completely unaware to the damage of her phone’s vibration.  Sabine was quick to act, sending out an emergency warning as thousands of others rushed to aid any sort of recovery possible while the rest scattered to ground level away from any unstable structures.  Movie night becoming yet another deadly and unsuccessful attempt to bond with their goddess…

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

Day 166 – Grove View

              “Oh my god… mom, please, like no… just, okay, I’ll drive home right now… no, it’s only 5 hours, okay… okay… ” Miranda’s exhausting words could be heard throughout the city, trying her best to keep herself composed while she was unaware to the struggle of a few hundred of her micros dead or dying under tons of rubble.  Miranda quickly packed a few things in a suitcase she pulled out of her closet, the plastic wheels thudding against the walls as she hurried.  Miranda in a rush, grabbed all her things from the bathroom, throwing it into the suitcase along with her clothes and some school items.  “Uhh… I have to go, I’m so sorry… I uhh… Ana is gonna watch y’all.  I’ll be back as soon as I can, everything is going to be okay” Miranda said, half waving a bye with her free hand as she dragged the handle of her suitcase behind her with the other, still having a bit of melted chocolate on her fingertips, locking the door behind her and rushing towards the front door, setting her suitcase in the hallway by the kitchen and dashing to Ana’s room, scooting by Lacy who on the couch in the living room with her feet propped up on the table as Lacy looked up from her phone confused.  Ana opening her door almost immediately.

              “What is the matter, Miranda?” Ana said, she could tell Miranda was scared, her eyes were puffy, and her cheeks red, breathing heavily almost in a panic.

              “I have to drive back to Tennessee tonight, it’s an emergency, I need you to watch Ashton City for me while I’m gone, can you please do that?” Miranda said in a haste, forcibly extending her bedroom key towards Ana’s chest.

              “Miranda, I do not know if-” Ana began to speak.

              “Please, just make sure they are okay every once in a while, for me” Miranda said, interrupting.

              “Okay, I hope everything is all well, let us know what is happening when you can, yes?” Ana said, confusion in her eyes, but taking the key as she watched Miranda nod and then rush through the front door, hearing the bangs of her suitcase rolling down the stairs outside towards her car. 

              “Looks like you got your own tiny people again, dude, try not to kill them all this time haha” Lacy said from the couch with a sarcastic giggle.

              “Ugh… what will I do with her people? I am not good at these kinds of stuff, look at what I did to my own” Ana said, stepping out of her room and sitting on the arm rest of the couch next to Lacy sunken in the cushion below her. 

              “Feed them, put water in their bowl, and clean up their shit, what do you think, they’re not pets, it’s a city full of people that can take care of themselves?” Lacy said with a questioning laugh.

              “Oh my god, okay… I guess I can check on them here and there, yes?” Ana said, a bit of frustration in her tone of voice.  “Are you going to tell Jessica?” Ana asked, peering down over her shoulder towards Lacy. 

              “God no… can you imagine that drama, we’re lucky she’s out drinking with her shitty sorority friends and didn’t see Miranda leave” Lacy said, leaning her head onto Ana’s thigh with a sigh.  “That shit would not be worth it, dude… anyway, I’m hanging with Ki tonight if you need me” Lacy said, playfully nuzzling her beanie covered hair into Ana’s legging covered thigh as Ana smiled a bit. 

              “I will… and Lacy, I am glad you are back with your ex” Ana said with a pleasant smile before going back to her room, Lacy leaving for the night.  Ana laying back down on her bed and pulled out her phone from between the covers, scrolling through her texts to a group chat with Julie and Ally, her two volleyball teammates that she gave samples of Jessica’s tinies to.  “Are you two enjoying your samples? I have not heard from you both in some time” Ana typed, relaxing for a few minutes before her phone buzzed a few times. 

              “Oh shit, girl, I forgot about them, they’ve been in gym bag for 2 weeks, thanks for reminding me, I’ll try em out tonight!” Julie replied. 

              “Oh… okay, well, still let me know if you like them, what about you, Ally have you tried them?” Ana replied.

              “Yeah, but they sucked at listening and didn’t do what I wanted them to do, so… I don’t want anymore, but thanks anyway I guess” Ally responded.

              “Oh, then I will just see you at the game tomorrow” Ana replied.  Ana stressfully sighing in her bed, feeling like nothing was going according to her plan, now inheriting an entire city from her best friend, trying to focus on wondering if Miranda was okay and when she would be back, but other intrusive thoughts of playing with Ashton City interrupted her…

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

Days 153-167 – Julie & Ally

              Julie and Ally walked together after receiving the sample micro packs from Ana, but they were still not entirely sure what they were supposed to be used for, Julie and Ally mocking and badly mimicking Ana’s accent and terrible explanation of the product as they strode through campus before splitting up to their separate apartments after their classes were over for the day.

 Ally was the first to try her micros, fishing the fancy red box out of her stale sweat scented gym bag, digging through the piles of tall socks and sweaty tank top uniforms that hadn’t been cleaned in quite some time, finally wrapping her plain nails around the box that was buried under one of her running shoes and setting it on the dresser by her bed of her slightly more upscale apartment than what most students were used to.  Ally went about her night as she normally would, living in a single apartment by herself gave her more freedom than most other students, walking naked around her apartment most of the time with the blinds tightly closed so nobody could see her.  She cooked dinner, showered, watched some of her shows on her big screen TV on her couch nude, wrapped under a large fuzzy blanket, she scrolled through endless feeds of social media posts from her friends and people she followed, but then she got bored, remembering the pack of micro toys as advertised by Ana on top of her dresser in her dark bedroom. 

Ally got attention from a lot of people in general, but not for the reason others would assume.  Sure, she was a tall 6’2” and an absolute monster at volleyball, but the attention was on her tight and lean muscles, she was the most athletic girl on the team, surpassing even Ana who was lean and curvy, but Ally lifted weights in the off season as well as most of her life giving her a more defined body than nearly every girl on the team, still wanting to keep herself feminine in appearance, she didn’t allow them to get too grossly big to her own tastes.  Naturally olive skin, she tanned easily, having jaw length black hair and brown eyes, a sharp nose with some freckles on her cute face, she wore cute darker makeup except when she was at home and relaxed, perfectly groomed eyebrows and a warm smile too, but she was a fierce competitor with future Olympic aspirations, a naturally dominant and competitive woman.

She turned on the lights of her bedroom and walked to the tall dresser still nude, her smaller but perky tits eye level with the box as she gripped her hand around it, slowly lowering them down the length of her long body over her visibly cut abs next to the side of her hips, walking the box with her to the glass coffee table back in her living room, tipping out the 50 tinies across the clear glass surface in front of the couch before sitting down.  The glow of the TV screen behind the tinies as Ally spread her legs apart and slammed her heels on either side of the tinies, all 50 micros trapped between her towering calves.  Her feet propped up on the glass as she mindlessly scrolled through different shows before one of them sparked her interest.  The tinies noticing her skin sticking a bit to the glass, pressing downward unless she pivoted or wiggled her feet, her thick skin peeling off and snapping back to normal leaving a bit of oily residue from her skin smudged on the glass. 

              The micros had nowhere else to look, imprisoned between her thick legs on a table with thousands of feet drop-off to certain doom as the only way off.  Staring down the length of her tall legs towards her beyond the curving hills of her muscular thighs she looked at them every so often, the tinies scared, seeing her black bush cover up most of her pussy, up her ripped stomach and towards her surprisingly sweet and cute face.  “So, what are you things supposed to be good for?” Ally asked condescendingly, staring down at the 50 speck sized micros between her ankles, crossing her arms over her chest and sighing disappointingly.  Ally slid her toes across the glass surface of the table, angling her plain nails towards the tinies as the skin of her soles squeaked across the glass, piercingly loud for the micros’ ears, the rolling wave of her olive skin sliding over a few people that were separated from the crowd, Ally feeling them crumble under her toes like grains of sand, exploding them into red mist as they streaked red across the glass and her skin, Ally barely feeling anything.  “Climb all the way up to my knee, I want to get a better look at you all” Ally said as she raised her knee up a bit in the air, reaching her hand out and tapping her finger atop her knee where she wanted them to go, watching as the tinies crowded around the front of her long toes.

              Ally could feel the tickle of the micros climbing between her toes and on top of her feet, the tickling sensation made her scrunch up her toes together, smashing a few people between her skin, watching little puffs of red mist popping at her smallest action.  The tinies struggling up the slippery skin, seeing mashed bodies of their former prison mates embedded in bloody heaps as they climbed over them in hopes of surviving longer than them.  Ally seeing a few dozen atop her toes as they began making their way across the top of her foot and then a long hike up her leg while she mindlessly watched TV, pivoting her legs, or adjusting herself slightly sent a few people tumbling off the side of the mountainous leg, falling all the way down and splattering on the wood floor to which the massive goddess couldn’t care less about.  “Hurry up the pace, this show is almost over” Ally said from above, seeing the tinies barely making any progress up her shapely shin.     

              Ally texted a few people on her phone as she could feel the slight tingle of the micro crowd reaching halfway up her long shin towards the bottom of her knee, the glow of the TV glimmering a bit off her smooth olive skin with some tiny shadows of the micros falling on the surface.  “My leg is getting tired; you toys are not impressive to me at all… I mean how long can it really take?” Ally asked callously.  Watching as the micros turned up their pace a bit, some stragglers falling way behind up the long hike, a few miles uphill was no joke, her terrain, though smooth, was still lined with some slight creases and imperfections in the skin, like tiny rolling hills at an upward angle towards the ever moving mountain depending on how still she felt like keeping herself.  Only 30 or so tinies survived so far from being squished or dragged over, or watching as the others fell off, screaming all the way down as her immense body grew in proportion to their view with each step they took closer to her knee.  “I thought these toys were supposed to be good, can’t even fucking climb up my legs… hmm… well Ana did say they are more used personal fun, right?” Ally spoke to herself, flattening out her knee as she saw a few more specks tumble off the side.  She reached her hands down, trying to gently scoop the remainder into her large palm, but she felt some more pops on her side of her long fingers, killing more with little effort as she brushed them into her hand, cupping them as they fell towards the center of her palm, the tinies noticing how much warmer and softer the flesh felt below them in her hand as opposed to her leg.

              Ally brought the survivors in her hand and over her bush above her pussy, dangling them lower towards her pubes and sprinkling them indiscriminately on top, ruffling her fingers through her pubes a bit and dispersing the toys before starting a new show with a click of her remote.  She pulled the fluffy blanket back over her nude body as she leaned back in the couch into a more comfortable position.  The tinies now under a pitch black blanket were intertwined and tangled wildly into her pubic hair, struggling to find their way out of the dense black forest they fought, punched, and kicked in every direction, but they were trapped in the curling hairs, some of them making it to her pussy, but were surrounded by the warm skin between her legs as she brought them together in a stretch of her feet outward over the length of the couch.  Ally sighed disappointed again, “what a waste… I can’t even feel these fucking things” Ally said, zoning out her gaze towards her TV screen.  The tinies trapped in her pubes all night, even when she was walking around, they were held in place, all through the night while she slept, pressed up against her hair and skin, or the folds of her pussy from her laying down, nearly crushing or suffocating them, and even breaking some bones.  They would survive through the night, tired, hungry, and defeated, waiting for a miracle, maybe their new goddess would extend some help as they prayed for it, until morning came, and Ally wanted to go on a morning run. 

She went through her familiar cadence, relieved herself on her toilet, pissing away a few micros that were closer to her pussy, their bodies obliterating to nothing as the violent pale yellow torrent washed them away to be flushed down, Ally cleaning herself up, but there were still a few dozen exhausted micros stuck in her hair, awake all night as they pleaded she would save them, feeling the quakes of her steps thousands of feet below them, watching in horror as their world became dark once more after Ally began hiking up some tight athletic underwear which compressed the surviving micros tightly against her pussy and hair with no chance for escape.  With each bounce and step of her running motion the micros became untangled from the hair, falling down the panties closer towards her pussy as it began to heat up in the closed off environment, unable to get flowing air as the thick humid heat started to build and suffocate them, squishing the people with each heavy stride as they were pressed out against her underwear, or dying of a disgusting humid and pungent scent enveloped by her pussy, just to be washed off later in the shower or removed as bloody stains in the washing machine…

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

              Julie had a vastly different experience though, realizing that she had forgotten about the sample in her gym bag for a few weeks after Ana’s text reminder in the group chat between the three teammates.  Julie rushed to the bag, her footsteps booming across the floor of her bedroom, a little on the plus-curvy side of physique, Julie was one of the heavier girls on the team, but still fit and tall enough to play an aggressive position well enough to be considered one of the better players.  Unzipping the bag and getting a whiff of her putrid smelling clothes and socks, almost coughing a bit as she fished out the red box, placing it on the side of her desk and quickly zipping back up the large bag to not subjugate herself to her own irresponsible filth, too lazy to wash her practice clothes. 

              Julie smiled, excited to try out the toys on herself, she opened up the lid brought the box just below her face and above her voluptuous tits and cleavage held up by a struggling bra.  Julie peered in with her dark blue eyes and wide smile, noticing a couple streaks of dried-up red stains scattered across the bottom and almost all the remaining speck sized micros totally motionless.  Julie shook the box gently between her fingers seeing the micros slide across the bottom with no resistance, none of them not moving at all as she hmphed in disappointment.  “Oh my goodness, they’re all dead… whoops… oh well, guess they’re just trash now” Julie spoke softly, carrying the tiny red prison towards the trash can in the kitchen that was rarely emptied and discarding them without much care onto a pile of leftover food, Julie going back to her normal night without realizing the hell she had put those micros through.  “Hey, Ana, so… never really got to try them because they’re all dead… but uh, it sounded like Ally didn’t really like them, so just don’t worry about giving me more or anything, I’ll see you two at the game!” Julie said, laying back down on her bed, wrapped up in fluffy sheets with her laptop next to her streaming a movie while she scrolled through her phone. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

              The tinies trapped in the box were tossed into the girl’s gym bag, the zipping above them blocking out more and more light with the horrifying ripping sound, the holes in the top of the prison allowed them to breathe but trapped so far below it was impossible to ever climb, until they were tipped to its side in a crash, then it was possible to walk towards the breathing holes.  The 50 micros were now in pitch black, barely able to see their own hand in front of their face and with each quaking step miles below they sunk deeper and deeper into the gym bag, buried under sweaty tank tops, sweaty socks, and humid shoes, the box finding its way under some knee pads used for volleyball and completely engulfed by the gigantic girl’s perspiration-stained socks. 

              Immediately the rancid smell wafted in, people gagging, their eyes watering as they coughed and heaved, a few people vomiting, unable to see where they were throwing up, people clambering all over each other in the absolute darkness panicking as time went on, wondering when she was going to pull them out of the hell hole of the gym bag, but they lost track of days, in total darkness and isolation, what was a day to them, felt more like a week with no way to tell time, people started making trips out of the breathing hole and in total desperation, were sucking on the fibers of the socks in order to get some kind of hydration from her sweat stains, their eyes adjusting a bit to the darkness, some people were lost though, trying to scout a particularly sweaty part of the goddess’ socks as they fell down a small crack in between and splattered against another one of her dirty pieces of equipment. 

              They adjusted to the smell eventually, but the longer they were in there, the uncleaned clothes and socks began to intensify, and the adjustment was harder to come by, some people passing out, or suffocating with weaker lungs.  The other survivors having another desperate urge of hunger, began to attempt to eat the fallen and dead, whatever it took to survive, as they knew that suicide in their culture would cause eternal afterlife misery.  What they thought was each day passing, was only mere hours sometimes, but two weeks had gone by, only a few people left over, venturing out to suck on sweat stained socks or tank tops. 

              It felt like an eternity to them, the few survivors losing their minds, becoming paranoid, hearing voices and hallucinating, they continued to eat the fallen before they finally felt her footsteps booming closer to them.  Her hand wrapping around them, tumbling around in the bloody piles of ripped up bodies, about 10 people left, saw the brightest light possible, blinding them at first before their eyes slowly corrected, met by the most angelic sight they had ever seen, a gorgeous gigantic goddess of a woman and her dark blue eyes and bright smile, long wavey and flowing brunette hair as if she was sent from the heavens themselves.  They finally thought they were saved before she shook them left to right violently, trying to scream, but they slammed into each other in a smack, or against the newly designed softer walls of the prison, sparing them from worse injuries.

              They tried desperately to get her attention, waving their arms, screaming at the top of their lungs, but their voices weak from the harrowing survival environment. “OH MY GOODNESS, THEY’RE ALL DEAD…. WHOOPS… OH WELL, GUESS THEY’RE JUST TRASH NOW” her voice thundered over them as they still desperately tried to wave and scream, barely above to move from the hell-like conditions wearing their bodies down to near death.  They felt her quaking steps again, staring up at the bottom of her chin for what felt like ages until they were dropped in a free fall, the goddess disappearing as it became dark again, the tiny box slamming into goopy and forgiving material, cushioning their fall somewhat.  A few of them dying from the intense impact of the slam, the rest getting by with a few bumps or bruised bones, safe for the moment, but… soon an even worse smell than her gym bag started to emanate in through the holes, the smell of rotting garbage and decaying food started to surround them as they cried in pain and total defeat to be forgotten about as waste…

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

Day 173 – Jessica & Ms. Faust

              “How are you enjoying the semester, Jessica?” Ms. Faust said. Jessica sitting across the professor’s desk in her small private office. 

              “It’s fine this time around, some of my profs are cool, but I kinda miss having you to teach me some things, oh, are those some new highlights?” Jessica said with a fake smile and engineered excitement, pointing at Sandra’s hair as an excuse to look at her new and expensive gold watch gleaming on top of her wrist from the cheap lights in the ceiling.   

              “Yes! Thank you for noticing, I went a bit blonder to get ready for spring.  Well, don’t take it for granted, spring break is coming up before you know it, and soon you’ll graduate and have a career and suddenly you’re like me, 35, rich, and single… just kidding” Sandra giggled a bit.  Jessica forced a fake laugh as she opened up her purse, fishing out a fresh red box of her micros.

              “Here, you go, as promised… and a cut of the sales” Jessica said, pushing a wad of bills at her along with the pack of 100 or so tinies.

              “Ooo thank you, I look forward to this box, I have some wonderful ideas for them this time around” Ms. Faust said, adjusting her red rimmed glasses and scooting the box gently towards her purse and dropping them in to the opening by her black pumps on the floor as she wriggled her bare toes into the comfy carpet under her desk. 

              “I’m just surprised you already burned through your last box so fast, chica rubia loca…” Jessica said with a devious smirk, channeling her inner Isabella.   

              “What does that mean?” Sandra questioned, tilting her head to the side a bit, assuming it probably wasn’t a nice comment.

              “Oh, nothing… how did you get rid of the last delivery so fast, girl?” Jessica asked.

              “You know how much I just love being the boss… let’s just say there were a lot of terminated employees who weren’t very good at proving themselves to me as valuable human resources” Sandra said with a playful wink and giggle.  “There’s probably a few still stuck to the bottom of my pumps over her next to me, actually… I’m thinking maybe I’ll have these new employees of mine clean the mess off my shoes as their first day new job orientation” Sandra said with a wicked grin, her torso and tone a bit giddy as she became excited, bouncing in her chair happily.  

              “Whoa now… please don’t get too excited, 35-year-old single lady…” Jessica joked, wiping Sandra’s grin off her face with a dismissive look.

              “Hmm… well, I guess just keep me updated with what’s happening, I’ll email you if I need something else from you” Sandra said.

              “You mean, I’ll email you, yeah, we’re friends and all, but these are still my products” Jessica said, standing up and adjusting her long coat. “Hey, don’t stress, look at how much extra cash you’re getting and all the fun you get to have uh… being the boss or… whatever it is that you do…” Jessica said, seeing Sandra becoming a little down from her comments.

              “Alright, sounds good, have a good class” Sandra said, turning her attention back to her computer screen.

              “Hey, have a good day, seriously. See ya!” Jessica said, closing the office door behind her and treading down the hallway with loads of confidence, her head held high with each long stride, one pampered foot covered by expensive knee-high boots at a time.  Jessica promised herself and her mother that she would improve herself, trying her best to be nice to people, including Miranda, but with each day Jessica gained more and more self-respect, picking her time to stand up for herself and shut people like Sandra down who were trying to get an edge up on her.  Jessica reached her car, pulling out her phone and texting Miranda, “Hope everything is okay in Tennessee, see you soon, girly” Jessica sent, not receiving a text back. 

Jessica, still wanting to have some fun, started to sprout a clever and cruel idea on her drive back to the apartment, now that Miranda was gone for the time being, it was time to get a little devious with Ana and Lacy.  Jessica already putting a limit on herself, promising to herself that she wasn’t going to attempt to manipulate Ana into giving her Miranda’s key, thinking Miranda was probably going through a difficult enough situation back at home, even though the ideas of fucking with Ashton City crept through her mind, playing with the fantasies in her head, playing with all the ideas of what she could do to the entire city, a tingle flushing through her thighs and loins at the thoughts alone.  Jessica brushed off the ideas though, thinking of perhaps another devious thing to do that could be even more fun and less drama than a sad Miranda, as thoughts of how to have fun with Ana and Lacy became her main focus, wanting to plan everything as cold and calculated as she could, a grin across her face as she turned up her newest favorite song on the stereo…

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

Day 179 – Anastazja

              Ana had won her game a few weeks back with Ally, Julie, and the rest of the team, dominating the small-town university with ease and earning high praise from her coaches.  But Ana and her team were on a break for a few weeks after the win, bored and without practice to keep Ana active, she began to run in the cold mornings more often than usual.  Ana caught up with her two teammates, trying to understand why they didn’t have a good time with the sample micros she had gifted them, but Ana was more disappointed to tell Jessica that her people weren’t enjoyed like she thought they were going to be.  Jessica reassured Ana that it was okay and that she knew from a business perspective that not everyone was going to enjoy it in the same ways that others would. 

              Ana was becoming increasingly worried about Miranda, sending her a few texts with some sporadic replies from her here and there, not really clueing in Ana about why she had to rush home those few weeks prior.  Ana wondered how she was going to miss all that school and still pass. Ana was in the kitchen, zoning out over the stove with a few cracked eggs in the pan, Ana forgetting to turn stove on, Ana daydreaming as Jessica snapped her out of it. “What’s up, amazon princess… whoa… are you alright, girl?”  Jessica asked in the early morning with a puzzled look on her face. 

              “Oh… uhh… yes, I am fine” Ana said stoic, nodding her head.   

              “Well, are you gonna turn on the stove then?” Jessica snickered. 

              “Oh… yes, sorry” Ana said, sullen, clicking on the electric heat under the pan as it lit up a glowing dark red. 

              “Wait, you’re sorry, you’re never sorry, something must be definitely wrong, you can talk to me if you want” Jessica said, setting her purse down on the kitchen counter.

              “Are you not going to be late for class?” Ana asked.

              “No way, if anything I was going to be early, I have a few deliveries of micros to the sorority, but that’s it, I don’t really care if they have to wait, they can deal with it” Jessica said with a smirk.

              “I guess I am just a bit worried for Miranda, we know nothing of her problem or when she will be returning” Ana said.

              “I honestly hope she is doing well, I know we had a hard time at the begging of this wild ride, but I think we’ve become pleasant enough with each other, I wouldn’t worry, Miranda always figure out a way to be happy and chipper like some kind of cheerleader psycho” Jessica joked, Ana chuckling a bit.

              “Yeah… I just want to enjoy my time with her and you all before I have to go back to Odessa, I will be gone not soon after the final exams in a few months” Ana said, a bit sadness in her voice as she stared down at her eggs beginning to sizzle atop the pan. 

              “It’s okay, I know she’ll be back, and we’ll have some fun, all of us, alright?” Jessica said.

              “Okay, that sounds good” Ana said with a half-smile.

              “How about I get Toy Town to give us foot massages later?  We haven’t done that in a while, hmmm?” Jessica prodded.

              “No… it is okay, I need to take care of Ashton City for Miranda anyway” Ana said.

              “I bet if you still had your own people, you would had come up with such fun things for them to do for you, maybe try with Miranda’s city, experience what we have been experiencing the whole time and maybe you’ll feel a bit better?  Anyway… I gotta go, Ashley is blowing up my phone about her micros, see ya later, Giganta!” Jessica said, grabbing her purse and stepping out into the cool hallway before the front door closed behind her. 

              Ana ate her eggs alone at the table, contemplating all of her thoughts, growing a bit frustrated she couldn’t help her friend.  Lacy came out of her dark room down the hallway, carrying her weed in her black hoodie pocket. 

              “Wassup, Ana?” Lacy said, shuffling lazily over the floor towards the patio door in her comfortable sweatpants.   

              “Hey… would you think it is a good idea if someone else used your tiny city for their own personal things?” Ana said in between lazily chewing her food.  Lacy cringed a bit, not wanting to talk that badly and just wanting to smoke, but she had been in such a good mood since getting back together with Ki, she spun around with a forced smile.

              “Hmm… that’s a weird question.  I don’t know, dude… I guess I would let certain people do what they needed to do with Biraal, but like, I wouldn’t want them to completely destroy it, that would piss me the fuck off, so I guess to answer your question… kinda, yeah?” Lacy said without much grace.  Ana hmphing to herself at the kitchen table, not even turning around to acknowledge Lacy as she excused herself to the patio to smoke and text Ki. 

              Ana finished her breakfast and cleaned up her mess, she walked to Miranda’s door and unlocked it.  Ana had been checking on them once a day, making sure nothing looked weird, and up to that point, everything was normal.  Miranda also made a promise to relay any messages from Sabine if they needed anything, but nothing had come through to Ana’s phone making her job easy.  Ana sat at the desk chair in front of the city, brushing her long red hair behind her ears, staring at the city with somewhat of a boring and sad look, watching the people with her emerald eyes walking up and down all the streets, going about their day. 

Ana thought about what Jessica and Lacy said, maybe it was time to have a little fun, maybe Miranda wouldn’t get mad, Ana kept thinking, leaning her heard closer to the table, seeing the finer details of everything appear more clearly, Ana started to poke the light blue tip of nail of her index finger towards a smaller building that was only a few inches tall to her, and as gently as possible rubbed the top of her nail down the edge of the building just to feel the sensation, seeing windows explode and the shattered glass glittering in the light from the bedroom widow before quickly pulling back, the glass raining down to the streets below, injuring a few people from the hail-like rain from above, but the skyscraper remaining up-right and intact with nobody dying, just hundreds of scared people in the building running away from the windows as the massive blue nail impacted their offices right in front of them, shaking them to the floors.

              Ana talked herself out of going back in for more, snapping her daze with a brisk left to right shaking of her head as her hair became loose around her face and back, quickly rearranging it back to normal with a few rubs from her hands, Ana stood up and walked out of the room, taking a long look at Ashton City atop the desk, curling her lips as some ideas came to her mind, the visual of the glass glittering as she slid her nail down the side of the office tower made her ponder, but she closed the door and locked it just as Miranda would have wanted her to. 

Ana went to sleep that night after a long and hot shower, tossing and turning, remembering flattening the entire country full of millions of people on her floor, thinking back about how she never wanted them, such useless annoying insects that would crawl on her body while she slept, giving her the creeps.  Ideas came to her head, what if she used them for something else, what if they weren’t useless, maybe they had a purpose for her, maybe Jessica and Lacy could have helped her realize it.  Ana grew frustrated under her covers unable to sleep regularly, worrying about Miranda, worrying about herself and the creeping intrusive thoughts plaguing her mind about Ashton City, but eventually Ana finally fell asleep in later hours of the night.

              The next morning Ana woke up to the weekend sun creeping through her blinds, rubbing her tired eyes, she got dressed for her morning run in the cold air, but Ana knew that wouldn’t last long as the spring months were coming up soon.  Ana relieved herself in her bathroom, she applied some deodorant and brushed her teeth, tying her hair up into a loose ponytail as she put on a tight white sports bra that pressed her above average breasts closer to her torso, tossing on a black tank top and tight white running short shorts.  She put on some low cut, light blue socks one at a time followed by her favorite expensive and sleek running shoes. 

              Ana went about her run, going a few extra miles than usual to spend time thinking quietly to herself, not even playing music like she normally would, just the sound of her heavy breathing, slamming footsteps on the dirt and pavement, and the chirping of early morning birds in the trees surrounding the path she took.  Ana returned to the apartment, sweating and heaving, her tank top stained under her arms with sweat along with her ass and socks.  Ana grabbed her water and chugged, realizing she was making a ton of noise, but she didn’t hear Jessica or Lacy around, she was alone, taking some time to cool off as she walked around the living room slowly, drinking some water and catching her breath. Sweat dripped down the sides of her temples and down her chest, she could feel her leg muscles pulsing before she eventually calmed down, the sweat on her skin drying up and bit and reabsorbed through her pores, but Ana’s thoughts persisted and the intense run made her excited and fully awake, adrenaline pumping, she needed to relieve herself of the bugging and pestering thoughts.

              Ana went to her room, kicking off her shoes and setting her water down on her desk before grabbing Miranda’s key off her nightstand.  Ana made her way towards Miranda’s room, Ana’s sweaty sock covered feet leaving a bit of humidity and moisture atop the cool wood floors in the shape of her toes and arches before it disappeared soon after.  Ana slowly unlocked the door, closing it again gently behind her.  Ana sat down on the desk chair, still giving off heat from her elevated body temperature as some of the tiny denizens could feel the shift in temperature followed by the intense smell of sweat, but not yet smelly or offensive.  Ana, still breathing a bit heavily looked over the city in its entirety spread out across almost the entire length of the large computer desk, her breath causing huge gusts of wind that blew away some more loose items on the streets, rocking a few cars, and sending some people to the ground. 

Ana reached her hand over the side of her thighs and chair and slowly peeled off the light blue socks from her feet, scooting back the chair, Ana kicked her long legs over the top of the desk and planted her heels at the edge of the city, away enough from any destruction or death she thought, crossing one leg over each other as she exhaled loudly and relaxed, Ana wiggling her large sweaty toes, curling them forwards and backwards as the cool air of the apartment felt cold against her sweaty hot soles and toes. 

              Her feet dwarfing everything in sight as the intense rumble of her heels settling collapsed a few more houses in the closer neighborhoods that had already suffered mostly the same fate from Miranda’s phone vibrating weeks prior.  Ana reared her head back, feeling that little tingle of having so much power over the tiny people of Miranda’s city, the little extra rush of deviousness and adrenaline coursing through her veins knowing she was not supposed to be doing it.  While Ana was laying back in the chair relaxed, she was twitching, feeling the exciting rush as she was unable to stop curling her toes, she reached her arms down and started to peel the black sweaty tank top off and over her head, tossing it on the floor revealing the top of her sweaty cleavage behind the tight sports bra, “ahhhh, that’s much more comfortable” Ana sighed pleasantly in her native language, her fiery ponytail bouncing a bit as she wiggled her butt into to the char more, extending her legs further into the desk, her calves sliding over the edge as her feet were now bordering much of the suburbs of a district. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Meanwhile, people were literally dying at Ana’s feet, the intense pungent smell wafted through the city, causing mass hysteria, people coughing and passing out from the overwhelming power as emergency services didn’t have time to gather the proper equipment to go outside and retrieve people in need, only a few people having chemical masks and toxic hazardous suits to seal off and filter their breathing.  The arches of her soles towering over everyone and everything by a large margin, people staring into the small wrinkles of the bottoms of her feet, trying to look up the length of her soles, her toes curling so far above them.  Sabine, trying desperately to text Miranda, was getting no response from her, the city was on their own.

              The people remembering the terrible nail painting they had to do for the red headed goddess, the sight of her towering toes and soles above the city sent racing heartbeats for the people that had survived that encounter, hoping this wasn’t another punishment of the same caliber.  Her eyes were closed, far in the distance, her hands behind her head as she breathed comfortably, her large chest swaying up and down with each calming inspiration.  The neighborhoods closest to her heels were being evacuated without any help from the military who were too far away to do something, thousands in the shadow of her colossal soles as the smelly and moist skin bulldozed into some of the landscapes, nearly into some houses packed with people.  The families gathering whatever they could and rushing out of the door into the humid and dank air, trying to breathe and run at the same time, but the bewildering scent slowed them down and made their vision somewhat blurry, some people dying on the spot, unable to breathe in the unfathomable suffocating humidity, pleading and begging the tall goddess in the distance would notice, but she continued to smiled cruelly and without care for the pain she was causing, her eyes closed in serenity. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

              Ana relaxed for a few minutes as her body cooled off and her feet started to dry up, still wiggling her toes comfortably as she hummed quietly to herself.  She could start to feel her legs tingle and fall asleep, the circulation being cut off from the elevation as she dragged her claves back off the desk and planted her feet back into the carpet, rubbing her toes and soles up and down, feeling the pleasant sensation on her bare skin.  Ana sat up, feeling good, knowing the city was powerless to her just simply propping her feet up to relax, couldn’t help but show her wide smile and perfect teeth.  “So, this is what I’ve been missing, huh?” Ana whispered to herself in Ukrainian. 

Ana sat up straight and leaned into the city, picking out the spot where she had rested her heels, seeing tons of dot sized people running away from her face, Ana giggled, her small exhale of breath blowing some of the dots a few inches form her perspective away, surely killing dozens.  Ana cringed her teeth a bit seeing them fly away and smash into pinkish-red puffs in different parts of the city.  She noticed that she bulldozed her heels into a few houses at the border of the outskirts, seeing them flattened and skidded across the streets into a canyon the shape of the ball of her heel.  “So weak… yet, so much bigger than what my people were, like they’re nothing to me, but… my feet were everything to them in that moment, huh…” Ana murmured to herself yet again in her native language,

              Ana began to lose her train of thought, poking her nail down purposefully on fleeing dots, seeing them disappear under the edge of her blue nail, exploding them into a fine mist, she dragged her nail around a smaller and poorer neighborhood, carving out a deep canyon while plowing through people and houses as dozens tried to flee, but the upturning dirt and destruction buried them under her massive digit.  She had trapped hundreds more from being able to cross over the newly formed deep valley littered with disfigured bodies, twisted cars, and crumbled houses, Ana staring down at them from above with a wide and evil smile. 

 Lowering her face towards her cornered victims, seeing their figures show up more detailed in her view, picking out even the different colors of their clothes and some of their hair.  Ana’s eyes going nearly crisscross as she suddenly reared her head back, her sweaty tits behind her sports brag jiggling upward as she sat up straight, losing the detail of the hundreds of panicking tinies.  Ana could hear the feint squeak of their screams coming from that area as she dipped her nail down, and in a scooping motion, gently dug under the separated neighborhood, seeing a few houses crumble in the dirt under her nail, but keeping the majority of the people and houses intact. 

              Ana raised them in the air, trying her best to keep them level as she hovered them above her chest below her chin, seeing a few specks fall off and tumbling all the way down her body, smashing on the top of her thighs. Ana taking her free hand and tugging the top of her sports bra open, exposing her ample and still sweaty cleavage, she started to slowly lower in the hundreds of people and their barely standing homes into her cleavage, carefully placing them in between as she felt the sand like people and structures crumble downward between her lush valley of squishy skin.  Snapping the sports bra back against the top of her chest as her tits jiggled, feeling them struggle and crawl between her moist tits, a pleasant and arousing tickle all down the middle of her tits as she giggled softly to herself.  Ana saw the smoke rising from the neighborhood she peeled out of existence, hearing the screams as she figured out why it was so much fun for Jessica, that intense rush of power, executed on purpose and not out of sheer hatred and annoyance like she had acted towards her country atop her rug months prior.  Ana felt good in the moment, even a bit around as she could feel the tiny crumbs rubbing against the skin of her breasts.

              After a few moments of Ana focusing on the sensation on her chest, giggling to herself, Ana realized what she had done, like a clarity washing over her, the dread of how she had just betrayed her best friend started to bore into her head.  Ana stood up, leaving the bedroom behind her, and stepping towards her own, each of her steps crushing and flattening people between her tits as they popped with each shake and bounce, their gored bodies sticking to her sweaty skin with ease.  Ana closed her own door behind her and sat at the edge of her bed, almost ashamed of herself but couldn’t deny the fun she had.  Her mind was torn, losing track of time as she cleaned herself in the shower, seeing the dirt of houses and people wash away between her breasts and down her body, spiraling down the drain by her feet. Ana dried herself off and realized she had to do something so Miranda wouldn’t find out about the deadly atrocities, not wanting to put Miranda through any more pain, so she reached out to Jessica, the expert in subterfuge, for advice…

 

Day 184 – Ashton City

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

              Sabine still had yet to receive any form of communication from Miranda, safe from the engagement with Ana a few days prior as she was comfortable deep in the underground base, could only watch on in horror as the cameras around the city showed the massive nail rip through people and homes, splattering the running and panicked people to nothing but a gory paste and tearing apart home to splinters as they exploded against her on impact.  Sabine trying her best to help the city recover by organizing responders and debris cleanup crews.  The people that had been blown away by her breath were almost unrecognizable stains and those that disappeared under her nail couldn’t be recovered.  Anyone that was considered missing was assumed dead or had been committed to a grave in between the red head’s large boobs. 

              Sabine tapped away on her computers, keeping track of the hundreds of dead as reports came in of identified corpses or updated missing claims, Sabine breaking down to tears as she pleaded for any kind of response from her 20 year old clumsy goddess Miranda, the same clumsy goddess that had ripped away Sabine’s family on the very first day after they had appeared on her desk thinking the city was just a toy, the same goddess that had crushed so many and killed so many by accident, but Sabine kept typing to her, hoping she would come back to save the day and keep them safe in their new reality…

 

Day 199 – Jessica

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

              Jessica had been getting a lot of positive feedback from her product, still keeping it quiet to only a few select groups of women.  Jessica had been scrolling through her phone while lying in her bed after a good night’s sleep, reading emails and texts of good reviews and comments she had gotten about her tinies.  Victoria even sending her a picture of her tiny village she kept in a terrarium, Jessica noticing some crushed and burned huts making her giggle a bit under her covers; Ashley sending a snap video of herself snorting more tinies up her nose and laughing at a sorority party that Jessica had missed out on.  Jessica laughing a bit at the sheer dumbness of Ashley as the video ended with her wooing loudly.  Jessica opened up an email attachment sent from Ms. Faust, Sandra apologizing in the email about their meeting, saying she might have gone too far in suggesting that Jessica might have worked for her rather than a mutual agreement.  Ms. Faust also included a short video in the email titled, “failed cleaners” of her stomping out some of her ‘employees’ with her freshly cleaned black pumps, the phone camera shaking with each of her steps as it focused on a few tinies disappearing under her heels with a crunch and twist as Jessica laughed, replaying the video a few times. 

              Jessica had her own plans for the week though, still barely receiving any news about Miranda, Jessica finally decided to enact her plan on Ana and Lacy and spark up some fun.  Jessica finished her routine, sitting on the couch in some comfortable clothes as she watched a bit of TV, waiting for the others to come out of their caves eventually.  Ana coming out to make breakfast in the kitchen.  “Would you like anything?” Ana asked Jessica. 

              “No, that’s okay, thanks though.  Hey… did you ever end up taking my advice about Miranda’s city?” Jessica asked.

              “I did… It had been a bit difficult, but I think I have hidden the destruction well enough to where she won’t know anything out of place” Ana said.

              “Good! I’d hate for you two to break up, I mean, god, you are all over each other with that best friend shit, just fuck already…” Jessica teased, Ana lowering her brow in anger as Jessica laughed. 

              “Ugh…” Ana humped annoyed.

              “Seriously, though… I think you’ll be fine.  She isn’t going to notice if you cleaned up that spot enough, you said the neighborhood was in a shitty part of the city, anyway, right?” Jessica asked.

              “Yes… I used my finger and flattened the mess out, it looks like a big park now, a new park for the people hehe” Ana giggled a bit. 

              “I bet the people will like the park more away” Jessica scoffed.

              “Maybe…” Ana murmured, a bit of regret in her tone.

              “Have you heard from Miranda at all lately?” Jessica asked.

              “Yeah, some, she told me her dad was not doing well, but misses us a lot, said she wish she could talk more but has been very busy?” Ana said. 

              “Oh man… that sucks” Lacy said from down the hall, a plume of smoke behind her as she became used to just smoking in her room now that Miranda was not there to shout at her to smoke on the patio. 

              “Yeah, it really does” Jessica said genuinely. 

              “I’m leaving, gonna go grab some coffee with Ki, I’ll be back later, don’t fuck up the place” Lacy snickered.

              “See ya!” Jessica exclaimed.

              “Bye bye” Ana said as the front door closed behind Lacy. Jessica noticed that Lacy forgot to close her bedroom door all the way, exposing Biraal city for the time being, Jessica trying to hide her smirk from Ana. 

              “Hey, I should probably get going too, I have to pick up some things for class” Jessica lied, standing up from the couch and sliding on her fluffy ugg slides, now that it was warming up a bit outside, but still cool enough. 

              “Okay, I will be at practice later today, yes? Have a good day” Ana said, stirring up some of her ingredients over the stove. 

              “Oh, I will…” Jessica said, grabbing her purse and keys off the counter and leaving.  Jessica drove to local hardware store.  Walking inside and looking around the large warehouse like building.  Jessica went to an older employee wearing a brightly colored apron, “Excuse me, where do you keep your double-sided tape?” Jessica asked nicely with an innocent and polite smile…

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

Day 205- Lacy & Kiyoko

              “Morning babe 😊” Lacy read the text from Ki.

              “Ugh… I want to hear you say it when you wake up next to me” Lacy replied back, bubbly, a rare soft side showing.  Lacy buried under the black sheets of her bed in her dark room, the glow of her phone’s screen lighting up her place face as she smiled at the text. 

              “You’ll get to hear it every day soon, I promise!” Kiyoko replied quickly, making Lacy smile.  Lacy pulled off the covers and stretched, wearing nothing but some black panties as she stood up, cracking her neck next to Biraal.  She bent down next to the city and inspected the crater that was caused by the bomb the same night her and Ki got back together, the crater barely the width of her pinky’s black nail but had caused so much devastation for the few city blocks and collapsing Elle’s statue.  Lacy and Ki assuming a few hundred people had died that night.  After the fires went out, Lacy commanded her city to bring those responsible forth.  Her hundreds of thousands of followers hunting down the rebel group dozens at a time and placing them on the outskirts of the city in a makeshift prison that Lacy pointed towards letting them know where she wanted it, the prison slowly started to fill as Lacy’s ravenous fanatics hunted them down night after night while their black-haired goddess slept miles in the distance. 

              Lacy was upset at first, wanting to see Elle’s statue completed and tower over the tallest buildings of the city, but contemplating a better way to honor her would be to think of a punishment for the rebellion group that was against her rule. Even though Lacy couldn’t communicate with any of her tinies anymore she commanded them to give her some sort of signal when the prison was totally full of rebels, giving her plenty of time to think about the worst way to treat them, but it would have to wait in the moment.  She had to get ready to meet Ki for an all-day date they had been planning since getting coffee. 

              “Do you think I should do it?” Lacy asked Ki.

              “Go to Los Angeles for the visual design internship?  I don’t know…” Ki said, a bit of hesitation in her voice as the cute, tattooed couple ate lunch at a nice outdoor cafe, the cool breeze of spring weather finally upon them.

              “I told my professor I would think about it, but that was a while ago, if I wait too long, he might revoke the offer” Lacy said anxiously.

              “Lacy, I love you and I think you should do what’s best for you, whatever it is, I’ll support it… alright?” Ki said, taking a quick sip of tea. 

              “I have no plan after I graduate this summer… I thought I would just wing it, but I haven’t even begun to look for anything, ughh…. fuck being an adult” Lacy said, rearing her head back in frustration.

              “I think you should do it then, that’s what you’ve always wanted to do!” Ki said, trying to be excited, but a hint of sadness in her voice was apparent to Lacy. 

              “If I go, would you come with me?” Lacy asked.

              “Are you really asking me to go to Los Angeles with you?” Ki said, staring into Lacy’s eyes.

              “Yes… I can’t imagine being without you, I can’t see myself away from you, when we were broken up, I was so lost, I really don’t want to go through that again, dude…” Lacy said, her eyes sinking towards the table a bit. 

              “Of course I’ll come with you, Lacy” Ki said with a bright and wide smile. Lacy silent and shocked.  “I don’t know anyone here, I stuck around because of my job and you, the South isn’t for me anyway.  I can get a gig modeling in California easily, my Instagram is blowing up lately and I’m making great money, and I’d probably make even more in LA so I can support us, but most importantly, I’ll be there with you!” Ki said. Lacy on the very edge of tearing up.   

              “I think we should… uhh… look for a place to live then, no?” Lacy said, trying to fight off some deeply emotional tears, sniffling her nose under her breath, trying her best to hide it. 

              “I think you should probably accept the internship first, babe, and you might want to buy some sunscreen because I’ve always wanted to be a beach bum and you’re coming with to the water every day” Ki said, leaning over the table and cutely pecking Lacy on the lips.

 

              Later that night, Ki and Lacy returned to her bedroom to smoke and look at places to live in LA.  The couple cuddling in her bed as they scrolled through endless websites of apartments around the city, picking out their favorites as they continued to rip through their pipe packed with weed, the cloudy haze of smoke dancing through the dark room, wafting into the city and succumbing their servants to another intense, unavoidable high. They wrote down which ones they liked the most, having months to prepare.  Lacy had sent an email to her professor officially accepting the internship before going back to bookmarking pages of places.  The two spent hours going over their fantasies for California, surfing, hiking, but eventually the two started watching a scary horror movie on the computer screen, holding each other under the covers as they pretended to be scared just so they could hold onto each other tighter, until a bright red light caught their attention.  The red glowing flare shooting up high above Biraal City and above the prison signaling that Lacy and Ki’s servants had rounded up all the rebels that disobeyed their rule, Lacy and Ki looking at each other with a pair of wicked grins and began to giggle as they prepared for a raunchy night with the prisoners…