- Text Size +

In this chapter:   Ms. Faust wakes up in a great early morning mood in her home, greeting her tiny employees before she is off to meet Jessica for a fresh supply of micros.  Jessica must deliver difficult news to a few people before heading to the beach to meet her mother for spring break vacation.  Ki and Lacy invite a frustrated Ana to have fun with Biraal City.  Miranda decides to spring clean the apartment while everyone is away in attempt to improve her mood, but what she finds might not favor that outcome as she looks to achieve a more controlling role over her life and her city.  Some late drama is incited as the school year approaches the end. 

 

Day 240 – Ms. Sandra Faust’s Home

 

              Ms. Faust gently awoke in a refreshing and delighted mood, which wasn’t much of a rare occurrence in the last few months since being introduced to her seemingly endless supplies of micros that she had forced into a cruel type of “employment”, that extra grip of power over tiny and sentient living beings was the perfect sleep remedy for her.  A lazy smile crept across her face as she sighed in pleasure and comfort against the fluff of her white pillows.  Sandra having the luxury of sleeping in a bit before she had to get ready to go teach classes, turning over in her soft bed as she began snoozing off and on while the birds melodically chirped outside of her bedroom window with the rising sun, a low hum of the ceiling fan above her, wafting a gentle current over the bed.  Sandra awoke again a bit later, finally deciding it was time to go about her morning routine before heading off to campus for classes and then office hours where she would meet her favorite past student, Jessica, for another box of tiny employees to join her company.

              The 35-year-old business professor went about her usual procedure, undressing herself from her silky off-white nightgown, hanging it up in her closet and ruffling around in her sizable bathroom, showering, drying off her hair, applying some simple makeup over her feint wrinkles, and finishing up with some red lipstick.   Sandra dressed herself in some comfortable black underwear and a black bra; she sat on her bed, rolling up some black nylons up to her thighs one leg at a time as she wiggled her unpainted toes within the fine and thin net-like fabric to stretch the threads over her toes to be more comfortable. 

Sandra tucked in a long sleeve white collared shirt into a medium length black pencil skirt that ended just above her knees, Sandra leaving a few of the buttons above her chest undone as she rolled up the sleeves on her arms up to her elbows, she then snapped on some gold jewelry on her wrists and tied her sandy blonde hair into a tight professional bun.  Sandra checked herself out in the mirror, making sure she looked good before she slid on her favorite grey ballet style flats, wiggling her toes up to the toe section, bending down and using her finger to readjust the back around her heels.  Sandra gently slid her red-rimmed glasses over her ears, bejeweled in studded fake diamonds on her ear lobes, framing up her brown eyes and twirled her reflection in the stand-up mirror in the corner of her bedroom as final approval of her professional look.   

              Sandra strode through her spacious living room and into the kitchen with perfect upright posture, turning on the lights and grabbing a mug out of her kitchen cabinet, placing the mug under the spout of her automatic coffee machine as she pressed a few buttons and placed a pre-packaged pod in the top before folding it shut with a soft clasp, listening to the device whir and pour out a steaming cup of black coffee that she flavored with a touch of vanilla cream from her fridge and just a little sprinkle of sugar from a plastic bin atop her counter. 

Faust leaned her back against her kitchen counter, holding the warm mug between both hands, taking a few audible slurping sips of the brown caffeine, leaving behind a red lipstick smudge against the brim of the white ceramic mug.   Sandra closed her eyes and stretched her neck side to side and satisfyingly hummed at her tasty drink, opening her eyes as she was met with the sight of a group of tinies scattering across the other side of the kitchen counter trying to make their way behind a potted plant and out of her view.  “What is this?  Employees stealing food from the company kitchen?  I don’t think so…” Sandra scoffed. 

              Steaming mug in hand, Sandra took a few booming steps towards the tinies on top of the counter, bending down a bit to lower her face towards the edge of the counter to get a closer look at the specks.  Sandra’s eyes darted left to right as it seemed like the tinies were frozen in fear, Sandra counting about 20 or so of her micro employees surrounding what she saw was a few loose granules of plain white sugar.  Sandra curled her lips in disappointment, lowering her eyebrows a bit in frustration as she stared down the awestruck micros.   “This is unacceptable, you know work starts at 9am on the dot… there are gigantic clocks all around you, too, so there is no excuse for not knowing when to be at your station” Sandra said, seeing their bodies shake and fall down a bit as she spoke, assuming her coffee breath was knocking them down as she tried her best not to laugh and remain stern.  “How did you even get up here?  You know what? I don’t even want to know…” Sandra groaned.  “You know the punishment for being late to work, let this be an example about how this simply cannot be allowed” Sandra said, shaking her head left to right in discontent. 

              Sandra raised the brim of her mug to the edge of the counter, slamming the side of her hand behind the group of micros as the jewelry on her wrists clanked against the countertop.  Sandra slowly and gently slid her hand towards her coffee, cupping her hand gently as the micros attempted to run away, but her palm was too big for them to even gain any noticeable ground.  Sandra carefully slid the micros towards her coffee, seeing them splash into the liquid like little grains of sugar, hearing their minuscule and frantic squeaks as they boiled alive atop of her caffeinated drink, standing to her full height and peering down at them as they slowly dissolved trying to stay afloat.  Sandra blew away some steam above the drink before she took a big satisfying sip, the coffee too hot to discern any tangible difference in taste as the tiny, scorched remains washed into the cavern of her mouth along with the boiling brown tidal wave.  Sandra opened up her pantry, grabbing a small pack of kid sized fruit snacks that she recently started buying, the plastic crinkling in her hand.

              Sandra was disappointed that her employees acted in such insubordination, deciding to quickly get some student papers graded to release some frustration before she had to head to campus for her actual job.  Walking to her couch in the living room, sitting her mug down on the side table next to her, pulling up her laptop from off a seat cushion before sitting down, and placing the machine on her lap.  Waiting for the machine to power on, Sandra peered across her coffee table right in front of her legs, a few pairs of shoes atop the table, blue strappy cork-wedged heels, grey and white sneakers, and a pair of black and brown thong flat sandals.  Noticing her hundreds of employees working to clean them tirelessly as she smiled, piles and piles of them all over her shoes scrubbing up and down and into each minute crevice.  Sandra bent forward, opening up the plastic fruit snack pouch, pouring out the house sized fruity, juicy pieces so that her employees could eat and drink the sugary juices contained within throughout the day, discarding the empty pouch on the table next to her mug.  “See… now that’s what star employees look like, straight to work to make their boss look good” Sandra sighed in pleasure, focusing her eyes back down to the laptop as she entered her password with a few quick taps of her fingers.   

              Sandra continued to sip her coffee as she finished grading a few papers before it was time to leave for work, clapping the laptop screen shut and placing it on the cushion next to her.  Sandra leaned into the table, seeing the hundreds of dot sized people clambering all over her shoes and the fruit snacks as they either cleaned or took out tiny chunks of the sugary goop.  “I have some great news by the way… I’m hiring a new team today, so… understandably, there will be a reduction in workforce employees, if you know what I mean, whichever team does the poorest cleaning their assigned shoe will be terminated from the company, so work hard and pay attention to every little detail!  I can’t wait to bring home a new team of coworkers for you all to meet and work with, take care” Sandra said before standing up from the couch grabbing her purse and a set keys from off a side table near her front door, the front door closing shut, leaving her employees to work on cleaning her shoes for the rest of the day.

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 240 – Jessica

              Jessica rushed into the business building, rudely brushing past a few people in the elevator, knowing she was late for Ms. Faust’s office hours that she set up herself through email.  Trying to speed walk down the hallway but keeping her purse tightly against her body as to not shake up her boxes of tiny products too much.  Jessica hastily knocked a few times on the door with her knuckles not even waiting for a reply before opening the door in a dash, sitting down at the desk and carefully setting her expensive purse in the empty chair next to her, Ms. Faust looking obviously annoyed with a scowl on her face as she barely acknowledged her former student entering her room.  “I am so sorry I’m late; I know you hate that…” Jessica said, catching her breath a bit and wiggling further back into the chair to make herself more comfortable. 

“It’s disrespectful to my time is what it is” Ms. Faust said, tapping away on her keyboard, her glasses reflecting her brightly lit computer screen.

“I know, that’s why I said I’m sorry” Jessica said with a little bit of sass.  Sandra frustratingly sighed.

“I appreciate your apology, but please respect the time that you set up.  Once you are in the real working world, missing time obligations will only hurt your career advancement” Sandra said, finally taking her gaze off the computer screen and looking into her former student’s eyes. 

“Okay, I get it” Jessica concluded bluntly, Sandra curling her lips in displeasure.  “Now, will you let me explain to you why I’m late… or are you going to keep lecturing me” Jessica said, reaching for her purse and pulling out the red box that Sandra so willingly designed herself months ago.  Sandra trying her best to bite her tongue at Jessica’s overbearing disrespect, instead, focusing on the small, colorful container.

“Are those my people?” Sandra questioned.

“Yes, that’s all I could get you…”  Jessica mumbled.

“What do you mean?” Sandra said, wrapping her hand around the box, popping open the top, squinting her eye and peering in.  “There’s only a few in here!” Sandra spoke up, her louder words throwing the micros in the bottom of the box to the ground.  Sandra covered the top back over the box and sat it down in the middle of the desk. “You told me, there would be 100 in this one, what gives?” Sandra said, her face confused and upset at the same time. 

“I’m running out…” Jessica mumbled, staring at her shoes for a second before looking back up towards Faust. 

“What do you mean you’re running out?” Sandra said, sternly, lifting her arms upward dramatically. 

“I don’t know how else to say that I don’t have that many micros left, they’re either already sold, or dead, the rest I have running around my closet and they’re off limits, period” Jessica said.

“What the hell did I teach you about propensities in economics if you weren’t paying attention, your supply is your most critical asset, and here you are… with just scraps” Sandra said, condescendingly.

“Oh my god! Do you want them or not?!” Jessica raised her voice.  Sandra, with a scowl, grabbed the box and carefully placed her new employees in her purse and zipped the top shut with a few angry, forceful tugs.   

“What about the money?” Sandra asked.

“I don’t have any to give you” Jessica said, cringing her lips shut. Sandra rubbed the front of her brow between two fingers, her breath a little labored as she tried to calm herself down and not explode in the middle of the room within a few office-lengths of her professorial colleagues.

“Why…?” Sandra angrily stammered. 

“I don’t have enough micro boxes to deliver to the sorority or to the bartenders downtown to pull in a profit… I don’t know what you want me to say” Jessica said, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms.

“So what… are you saying that this is all over?” Sandra asked.

“I’m sorry…” Jessica whispered.  Sandra paused for an extended moment.

“I thought you had such a bright future, I pictured you running a successful company one day, I pictured you in magazines as a featured young entrepreneur, and here you are… can’t even count your own product supply correctly.  Good luck, Jessica, you’ll need it” Sandra said, dismissively focusing her gaze back at the computer screen.

“Is that really it?”  Jessica said, Sandra deliberately ignoring her words. “You made four thousand dollars off of my product and that’s all you have to say?  Fuck this… enjoy your life” Jessica said, angrily grabbing her purse and exiting the office, marching down the hall and out towards the parking lot across campus.  Jessica tossed her purse into the passenger seat of her car, starting the engine, looking in the rear-view mirror at her luggage, knowing fully well she had many more packs of micros buried under her bikinis and spring break clothes as she began her drive to Miami to meet her mom. 

Jessica entered the on-ramp to the highway, the campus of the university growing smaller and smaller in the rearview as she passed up cars in the fast lane.  Jessica then receiving a phone call from Ashley over her car’s navigation system, tapping her finger on the touch screen and answering.  “Hello?” Jessica said, the sound of her car speeding down the highway towards the beach audible to Ashley.

“Hey, where are you right now?” the sorority friend asked. 

“On my way to the beach, why?” Jessica said, asking why despite knowing exactly what was coming next.

“What the fuck, you were supposed to drop our shit off today after class” Ashley yelled into the phone, as Jessica clicked the volume down button a few times to quiet her up over the speakers.

“I’m sorry, I think this might be the last delivery for a little while” Jessica said, slumping her head back against the headrest frustratingly. 

“Well, I have this little bitch Victoria here with me, and Yasmin… explain to them why they don’t get their micros” Ashley demanded.

“Glad to know you’re still treating pledge Victoria so well…” Jessica sarcastically retorted.

“I have a whole aquarium of micros that I have to tell aren’t getting new friends, I literally squished some of their huts last night because I thought I was getting more…now what do I do?” Victoria spoke into Ashley’s phone.

“Yeah, bitch, what the fuck?” Yasmin sounding pissed over the speaker.

“Oh my god, girls, I am not in the mood, I’ll try to get you some when I get back from Florida, but don’t hold your breath, bye!” Jessica shouted, hanging up just before the three sorority girls started to yell back into the phone. Jessica sighed, turning her music back up as she sped up towards a much-needed vacation.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 240 – Ms. Sandra Faust’s Home

Later that day, Faust hung her keys up on a small hook next to her front door, carrying her purse over towards the table and carefully dumping out the micros from the box in front of all the rest of her employees hanging out by her shoes atop the coffee table.  Sandra, still in a bad mood, discarded the box in her purse as she sat it down on the couch.  Sandra lazily plopped down on the cushions, peering at the dozen or so people she had just released from the small red prison she designed, seeing the specks slowly walk towards the cleaned shoes as she scowled in depression, leaning back against the couch, and crossing her arms.

After a few minutes of staring at her micros silently, Sandra sighed, flicking off the band holding her bun tight as her hair cascaded down the side of her head, running her hands through her hair a few times to straighten it out and make it presentable.  Sandra leaned in towards the table, inspecting the shoes, pleasantly surprised that each of the ones she picked actually looked better than when she left them in the morning, shaking her head up and down in approval. “I think they look great, good job everyone… please give a warm welcome to your new members as well” Sandra said from high above them. 

Sandra reached over the table; the shadow of her arm high above the tinies as she picked up one of her wedge heels by the heel strap.  Unaware there were still just a couple micros in the toe section polishing off a few microscopic details of embedded, blackened toe prints, the whip of them being picked up launched them off the side of the shoe, tumbling down through the air and splattering against Sandra’s nylon covered knees without her feeling it.  Sandra rotated the heel around her eyes for inspection, a stern and approving shake of her head as she carefully placed the heel back in the same spot, the shoe looming above the masses of her micros scattered around the table.  “I know what I said earlier might have been scary, about terminating the lowest performing team, but I am pleasantly surprised at the results.  There will be no workforce reduction as long as performances like this are consistent, I will see you bright and early tomorrow with a new task that none of you have seen before, but don’t worry, I will personally train you myself” Sandra said, excusing herself from the couch.  Sandra knowing fully well that she had to savor her remaining micros without killing them, knowing that she wouldn’t be getting anymore from Jessica.  Sandra making herself a healthy dinner, eating at the dinner table next to the kitchen as she brainstormed new ways to treat her employees for the long run.

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 242 – Miranda

              “Hey, Miranda, are you feeling any better?” Lacy asked.

              “Yeah, I’m getting there, I figured like… I’ll try to clean myself out of this depression, get some control back of at least my living space, I might even go to the gym later, we’ll see” Miranda said, washing up some dishes in the kitchen, placing them one at a time onto a drying rack next to the sink. 

              “That’s cool, are you cleaning up the whole apartment today or something?” Lacy asked, cutely holding Ki’s hand who stood next to her in the small hallway by the kitchen.

              “Yeah, might as well since Jessica is at the beach and can’t really get in the way” Miranda said.

              “You didn’t want to go anywhere for spring break, dude?” Lacy asked.

              “Not really… It was too soon to go home, and like, I can’t afford to really go anywhere, so here I am… stuck here” Miranda said.

              “Let us know if you need anything, okay?” Ki said from behind Lacy with a bright smile as Miranda nodded.  The couple exiting the apartment on their way to find some food. Miranda found herself alone in the dead quiet apartment with the sun shining brightly through the patio door.   Miranda finished up cleaning the dishes, drying her hands off on a paper towel, and discarding it in the trash.  Miranda grabbed a broom out of the pantry, beginning to sweep up the kitchen, Miranda knowing there couldn’t have been anymore tinies left in the main areas of the apartment at this stage of the year, feeling comfortable enough sweeping the floor at will, but not before double checking the floor between each sweep just to make sure. 

              Miranda moving on to the barely used guest bathroom, sweeping up the built up dust bunnies in each of the corners behind the sink and toilet in the crampingly small room, feeling a few crunches under the coarse bristles, causing her heart to skip a beat, thinking she might have swept up some micros to death.  Miranda leaning over, taking a closer look, realizing that the crunched and collapsed buildings of what used to be a destroyed city from when Isabella visited the apartment in the earlier days of the school year, remembering that Isabella had crushed a city under the sink, Miranda thinking she didn’t do a very good job at cleaning up her own mess as Miranda scoffed in annoyance, scoffing at herself soon after, realizing that nobody had cleaned that bathroom since even moving in. 

              Miranda dumped the discarded dust build up and collapsed destruction into the trash with a few shakes of the dustpan.  Walking into the living room, moving a few chairs out of the way of the kitchen bar that overlooked the living room, about to sweep under the chairs as something out of the ordinary caught her attention.  Miranda sat the broom against the wall, bending down to one knee over the strange object, revealed only after she had moved the chair, near where someone would have placed their feet if eating at the bar, Miranda leaned under the table just a bit, and reached her hand outward, peeling the tape off of the floor with her pink chipped nails, the lackluster shine gone from her normally perfect hands.  Miranda gripped the piece of tape between her fingers, maneuvering from out under the table and standing to her full height, gripping the other side of the tape with her other hand as she held it close to her face, lowering her head down and squinting her eyes as she looked it over. 

              Miranda scanned over the tape, seeing tiny, shriveled dots of micros all dead and stuck against the dirty and dusty piece of tape, telling Miranda that it had been there for a while.  The micros were dried out and curled in towards themselves as if turned into dried out insignificantly small pieces of jerky.  Miranda started to feel her blood boil, assuming that the micros were stuck there by none other than Jessica, starved to death and decaying for weeks as they were left undiscovered.  Miranda’s face turning into a scowl as she furrowed her brow, taking a few quick steps to the trashcan and discarding the tape.  Miranda spending the rest of the morning looking for similar pieces of tape.  Miranda, on her hands and knees, crawling around the apartment for an hour, moving pieces of furniture, but finding no more pieces, still angry, thinking of all the hot words she had for Jessica when she got back from the beach, Miranda fuming that she would do this while she was dealing with a death in her family, all those promises from Jessica of trying to do better washing away like nothing in Miranda’s mind. 

              Miranda frustrated that she couldn’t find any more tape, stomped into her room, rattling the buildings of Ashton City atop her desk, Miranda began to dress herself in gym attire, lacing up her pink running shoes and grabbing a gym bag that was buried deep in her closet from months of not being used.  Miranda slung the straps of her bag over her shoulder, pulling her phone off of her bed and sending a quick message to Sabine, “Things are going to change, I promise” the message sent before Miranda stormed off to the gym to release her rare anger. 

               ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 244 – Ana

              “That… cannot be it, there have to be more games!” Ana yelled in the locker room towards the coach.  Her teammates all around, sitting on the benches, looking towards the floor or at the coach in disappointment and regret. 

              “Anastazja, enough!  We lost, we’re out…” The coach yelled from the other side of the room, his voice echoing off the tiled walls.  Ana grumbled in anger, covered in sweat and a few spatters of wet blood on her knuckles.  “I’m sorry that’s how the season ends for you, I wish you could stay in the US for another year, but that’s it… single elimination tournaments are shit like that, okay?” The coach said, his arms crossed as he looked at his team with a subtle defeated scowl, fighting it, trying his best to not show his emotions and remain stoic.  A few of Ana’s teammates looking over at Ana, trying not to make eye contact as she seethed in place.

              “Ana, it was really fun having you on our team this year” Julie said, sat a few benches over.

              “Yeah, we’re gonna miss you, but at least you finally get to back home to Europe” Ally said, the pair of girls trying their best to comfort the angry Ana. 

              “We should all hang out downtown or something before your last day in America” Julie said. Ana ignoring the two, stood up, punching the side of her fist into a locker door angrily, the loud bang scaring a few of the girls.  Ana stood silent for a few seconds, sighed deflatingly, and began to undress herself, stepping into the shared showers as the rest of the students sat in disappointment, the student athletes all following Ana’s lead into the showers as they began to accept the disheartening defeat.  Ana finished up and dropped her towel in the hamper in the middle of the locker room, dressing herself and leaving rather quickly, barely saying bye to anyone as she thought about all her effort in the game, leading the charge against the rival school and having a stellar performance, her team letting her down.  The 5th game in an 8-game tournament, having beaten the other 4 teams with ease, but losing in 3 straight sets and being knocked out to the 5th team, Ana having nothing to show when she returned home to Ukraine, no title, no championship to put on her resume as her dim aspirations for joining a professional team with Olympic goals was long fizzling away.

              Ana retuned to the apartment, her face obviously annoyed as Ki and Lacy laid on the couch, watching some TV. “What’s wrong, Ana?” Lacy asked, perking up a bit from the couch.  Ana slumped her gym bag off of her shoulder as it thumped on the floor next to the kitchen table. Ana gritted her teeth, fighting her emotions in her head as her face contorted uncomfortably.  Lacy and Ki standing up from the couch and taking a few steps towards Ana. Ana suddenly bursting into tears as she slouched over, trying to cover in face out of embarrassment, hating when people saw her emotional vulnerable. 

“Oh, Ana!” Kiyoko shouted.

“It’s okay!” Lacy spoke up a bit.  The couple hugging Ana from both sides as she sobbed.  Ana feeling the two shorter bodies embracing her from her behind and front, their warm bodies lovingly squeezing against her felt comforting as she tried to suppress it. Ki and Lacy letting their grips loosen as they guided Ana over to the couch, sitting on either side of Ana as they all plopped down.  Ana’s face a little red, her freckles disappearing as she kept wiping her face on her shirt, drying off the loose tears she was so desperate to not show, in her head, showing weakness.

“I am leaving soon, and I have so much regret” Ana said in between sniffles.

“What happened, Ana?” Ki asked.

“We lost… I have to go tell my family that I am coming back a loser” Ana said, her tone in a letdown. 

“What are you talking about, you’re a fucking beast, anybody that thinks you’re a loser is stupid” Lacy said.

“I have nothing to show for myself…” Ana said, crossing her arms across her chest, her tears drying up.

“What about your opera, you’ve been going to choir classes all year!” Ki chirped.

“There is no winning a championship in opera…” Ana said, groaning sadly.

“Hmm… here, try this out…” Lacy said, reaching towards the coffee table, and plucking up a small, half-smoked, burnt out joint, lighting the burnt end with a lighter and handing the weed to Ana. 

“What about Miranda?”  Ana asked.

“She’s been at the gym, dude… like a lot, it’s so weird how often she’s been going.  Hit this though, lets vibe” Lacy said.  Ana hesitated at first, reaching one of her arms off her chest and pinching the joint between her fingers, slowly bringing it to her mouth and sucking the hot air down, Ana immediately erupting into a coughing fit as Ki and Lacy giggled to themselves. 

“Too much? Ki asked, fighting back her adorable squeaky laughs. 

“No, it is fine” Ana said, taking another, deeper hit before blowing out the smoke across the living room, Ana’s eyes, glossing a bit and lowering as she felt the comforting feeling wash over body up and down, feeling herself sink a bit into the couch cushions as if she suddenly weighed more than normal. 

“Feel a bit better now?” Lacy asked with a smile.

“Yeah…” Ana lazily said. Lacy reaching over and taking the joint from Ana’s hand, blowing out the fire and placing it back on the table.

“Hey, go get comfortable, shower, do whatever, meet us in my room in like 30 minutes, we’ll have some fun, okay?” Lacy said with a friendly smirk.

“I kind of just want to sleep” Ana said, her head falling back into the cushion.

“Come on… just this once, who knows when I’ll even see you again after you get on that plane” Lacy said.

“Okay, fine” Ana agreed, watching as Lacy and Ki picked up their stuff, opening up the patio door and letting the weed smoke waft out a bit before returning to Lacy’s bedroom.  Ana remained on the couch for a few minutes, her thoughts clearing up as she felt a little more relaxed than before, struggling at first to stand up from the couch, using both hands to propel herself up and returning to her room.  Ana undressed herself naked, letting her hair drop down her shoulders and upper back after undoing her ponytail.  Still clean from the locker shower, she dressed herself up in comfy blue underwear, sliding up some short white athletic shorts that ended at her upper thigh, and pulling over a simple grey tank top, her bare tits pressing up against the inside of the top.  Ana closing her bedroom door behind her and stepping into Lacy’s room. “Hey, I am here” Ana said, gently closing Lacy’s bedroom door, seeing the couple sitting atop the bed.  “Aw, did you finally clean your room?” Ana asked with a small sarcastic chuckle.

“Barely” Ki said.  Ana able to step over the floor without feeling any dirty clothes compress under her feet or worry about crushing any scattered photography equipment.

“Here, sit” Lacy said, patting the space between her and Ki in the middle of the bed. 

“Why is it so dark in here all the time?” Ana curiously asked with a cute tilt of her head, feeling her body still weighing down comfortably.

“Ki and I are allergic to the son, duh…” Lacy teased. 

“I feel the same, I am so ginger as you say here” Ana said, giggling a bit, still in a relaxed mood, “but it is nighttime” Ana emphasized.

“Technically, the moon is reflecting sunlight…” Ki said in a stoned stupor.

“Okay, Ki… Here, let’s put our feet up on the nightstand, they love it down there, watch!” Lacy chirped.  Lacy herself, kicking up her black, ripped skinny jeans, and pressing the arches of her bare feet against the edge of the nightstand, her toes and the balls of her feet looming over Biraal City as she wiggled her toes forwards and backwards against the skyline.  Ki following suit, kicked up her smaller feet and placed on the other end of the nightstand, sliding her arches up and revealing more wrinkles to the mindless cult like servants infested in the city sprawled out across the nightstand. 

Ana smiled a bit, picking up her long legs and placing her feet in between Lacy and Ki’s, her feet obviously much bigger than both of the girls at her sides, her towering soles encapsulating so much of the city as her longer toes curled right over the tallest buildings.  Not soon after, Ana could feel little tickles against the arches of her feet as the micros began to rub up and down between the smallest wrinkles of her massive, exposed soles.

“Doesn’t that feel good as shit when you’re high as fuck?” Lacy said, letting out a small, cute coo.

“Yeah, actually” Ana admitted, leaning her had back against the wall as she placed her hands on her lap, closing her eyes and focusing on the slightly more intensified feeling, “They feel better than Jessica’s little people” Ana said.

“That’s because these tiny people actually care about us… We trained them to be pretty okay at it, too, it took a while though, lots and lots of nights like these” Ki said, Lacy nodding her head up and down in agreement.

“Hey, Ana, pick out a building” Lacy said, nudging her arm against Ana’s shoulder, snapping her out of a blissful high daze. 

“What do you mean?” Ana said, her head leaning forward a bit as she looked at Lacy confused.

“Pick a building full of people up, you’ve never gotten to do that, right?” Lacy asked. 

“Oh yeah, that sounds awesome!” Ki chirped with an excited open mouth smile. 

“Are you sure?” Ana hesitantly asked.

“Of course, dude, pick one up, see how it feels in your hands” Lacy said.  Ana, being incredibly flexible, reached all the way forward, deeply arching her back, reaching over her toes, feeling the intense stretch in her hamstrings, plucked one of the largest skyscrapers in the city between her fingers, only a few inches long as she retracted her stretch, leaning back up against the wall upright.  Ana laid the ripped skyscraper into her hands, cupping them together as she peered down at the building.  Lacy and Ki noticing a plume of white smoke rising from the city a bit as it disappeared quickly as Lacy batted her feet forwards and backwards quickly, blowing away the smoke and introducing a more intense odor of her own stale feet smell into the thousands of people packed in the streets below her, a smell that her cult had come to love.    

Ki watched over the side of Ana’s shoulder, looking down towards the large building cupped in her hands, Ana’s larger figure blocking Ki’s view of Lacy’s face.  The couple anticipating Ana’s actions.  Ana could feel the tiny mites on the palm of her hand as they began to crawl out of the building on its side, the micros crowding around the building in a few concentrated spots, trying their best not to fall into the creases and lines of Ana’s palms.  Ana stared them down with her emerald green eyes, a small smirk started to separate her lips. “I do not know what to do with them, you do not care if I squish it?” Ana asked, like an innocent child handed a fragile toy.

“We were already kinda planning on clearing them out anyway, there’s no way we can take the city all the way to California on our road trip” Lacy said.

“And they do not care if they die?” Ana curiously asked.

“Mmm… not really?  It’s almost like they want to die for us, no matter what we do to them, they keep showing up at our feet, or in our weed, sometimes I don’t get it, I would never do that myself…” Ki said, lowering her brows a bit in contemplation.

“Aww, you wouldn’t do that for me, babe?” Lacy sarcastically asked.

“Maybe just for you hehe…” Ki giggled.

“Okay then…” Ana said, turning her gaze back down towards the hundreds of mites on her hand, in the shadow of the half-destroyed building, her long fingers wrapping over them.  Anastazja began to close her fists together carefully and slowly, feeling the crunches of the building warp and break with ease between her hands, thinking of her anger in the lost game as she clenched tightly, her nails feeling the pops of the people, her fingers and digits feeling them grind into a fine, and bloody dust as tiny specks of debris fell from between her hands and onto her exposed thighs.  She mushed them even harder, her hands nearly shaking from the amount of force she was gripping with, seeing little pieces of debris squish upward like mud between the cracks of her fingers.

 Ana slowly untensed her hands, gently opening her cupped hands back up, seeing blackened red heaps smushed all over her palms, the building ground into a grey soot and a few pebbles as she lifted her hands up to her mouth and blew a puff of air, seeing the debris scatter like a grey glitter in the dark room, wafting away with the air current of the air conditioner in the ceiling.  Ana rubbed the remaining red streaks and pebbles on her palms against the side of her grey tank top, staining it a dark blackish red before erupting in a giggle fit.  Lacy and Ki leaning their heads against her shoulders laughing with her.

“Thank you, two… that felt pretty good” Ana said.

“Hey, why don’t you help us finish off Biraal City when we move out in a couple weeks?” Ki lovingly suggested.

“Yeah!  Let’s do that” Lacy brightly agreed.

“I would love to help!” Ana gleamed.

“Awesome, we love seeing you in such a better mood, Ana, and we’re sorry about your game still…” Lacy said with a warm tone.

“That is okay… I always figure it out” Ana said, continuing to curl her toes forwards and backwards, still feeling the tiny, pleasant sensations of the micros at her soles.

“So… want to try picking out another building?” Lacy asked. Ana smiling, nodded her head up and down playfully.

 

               ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 249 – Miranda

              “Just… a few… more” Miranda urged to herself, lifting the two weights over her shoulders a couple times before dropping them on the padded gym floor with a soft thud, breathing heavily and looking at her reflection in the large mirrors in front of her.  Miranda turned down the music blaring through her ear pods with a few clicks of the button on the side of her phone and grabbed a drink of water from her bottle, replacing the weights onto the rack.  Miranda admiring herself for the first time in weeks as she looked at herself in the mirror, covered in sweat, rotating her arms. Miranda finishing up her workout with a few minutes of running on the treadmill, turning off the humming machine and padding herself down with a small towel, dropping it in her gym bag and leaving for the day, still feeling the soreness of previous workouts, and loving the feeling of trying to better herself.  Heading straight home, her thoughts swimming with her plans for Ashton City, spending days thinking about how to control them better to ultimately protect them.

              Miranda thought about how things in her life could spiral out of control so easily, losing not only people she cared about, but also the potential of the hundreds of thousands of lives she had inherited upon her desk.  Desperate to not lose any more people, she had devised ways to keep them safer than ever before, but first, she would need the loyalty of the servant woman she had picked as mayor, Sabine, who to Miranda, was starting to act strange, blaming Ana for random deaths, Miranda not buying her dramatics at all.  Miranda started to walk up the stairs, the heat starting to rise in temperature outside as she made her way into the cool apartment, alone again, as Jessica was still away at the beach and Ana must have been hanging out with Lacy somewhere, she assumed.

              Miranda walked into her room, tossing her gym bag on the floor at the base of her closet, fishing her phone out from a side pocket and sat on the edge of her bed.  Miranda used her free hand and slid off the white headband wrapped around her head, keeping her hair in a loose, wavy ponytail.  A tight grey sports bra under a pale pink tank top and tight, long black athletic pants that ended above her ankle, Miranda kicking off her shoes and peeling off her socks with her toes as they fell atop the shoes.  Miranda wiggling her sweaty toes a bit into the sun basked carpet as she brought her phone up to her chest, peering down at the screen and opening up her messages with a few soft taps.

              “Did you do what I told you to do?” Miranda quickly typed.

              “Yes, I just don’t understand why… we’ve seen this before and many died because of it” Sabine replied.

              “Which is why I’ll be careful, but this is how I’ll know for sure” Miranda sent.

              “Know what?!” Sabine typed back immediately.

              “Know that you and my tiny people trust me to keep them alive, duh?” Miranda replied.

              “What has gotten into you, Miranda?  This goes against all logic of your reasoning” Sabine typed.

              “I can’t, like… put it any simpler, you get squished because you don’t have control, I can be that control, but I need to make sure they all trust me first” Miranda replied.

              “Miranda, we do trust you though, even after all of your accidents! I can’t believe this right now, dozens died last time we tried to paint yours and Ana’s toenails” Sabine typed. 

              “Well Ana isn’t here, and besides, it’s my fingers, not my toes, this time, and if everyone trusts me, then I don’t see the problem with me being more involved with my people’s lives and having them get to know me and my huge body better” Miranda typed.

              “You’re messing with people lives, not fixing them… what happened to the movie night idea, that was such a refreshing activity, where did those ideas go?” Sabine typed.

              “Obviously, things change, and it’s clear that when I’m away, you start making up stupid stuff like Ana squishing people here… now can you please send out the army to the desk” Miranda typed.

              “But she crushed an entire neighborhood, I have a video of it, dammit!” Sabine dramatically typed. 

              “Then send it to me, I’ll wait…” Miranda replied, tapping her foot impatiently into the carpet at the base of her bed for a few moments before her phone vibrated again in her hands. 

              “I… can’t, we’ve tried… this satellite can only send basic alphanumerical messages and nothing more, and that alone drains nearly half the power source of this base” Sabine admitted. 

              “That’s what I thought… you have no evidence…now, can you please send the volunteers out, I already set up the nail polish before I left for the gym earlier this afternoon” Miranda replied. 

“What if I don’t want to?” Sabine furiously typed into her keyboard, “You promised us, almost from the beginning of all of this that you would be nice and careful… and loving, now, you’re just, what, wanting to be a control freak?” Sabine typed.

              “Sabine, this is me doing those things, you are all too small to live on your own in this apartment without me to keep you safe in my room, imagine if Jessica was me right now… how do you think she would handle this conversation, huh?” Miranda typed. “Now, for the last time… please send out the army and the volunteers for this TRUST building exercise” Miranda, emphasizing ‘trust’ in all caps.

              “I don’t want to, there’s no way you would hurt us just because I refused to send people to paint your nails again” Sabine typed.  Miranda angrily hmphed loudly from her bed, rattling a few cars at the very edge of the city outskirts.  Miranda stood up, placing her phone down on the bed and marched to the city, her dramatic stomps up towards the city shook people to the ground, scaring people and causing a few harmless car accidents on the streets, shattering a few windows on some buildings closer to her. 

Miranda peered down at her city and began to speak, “Sabine, your mayor is being, like, so rude to me… so, in that case, just know that I love you all so much and I was going to make sure you’re all safe, so things are going to get a little more personal, okay, that way you can get used to my body being a little bit closer to your daily lives.  “If you don’t want to be afraid of a giant, then why not get used to being on one, that way you know how to navigate around the danger” Miranda giggled a bit, it all made so much sense in her own mind.  Miranda scanned her eyes across her tiny city sprawled out nearly across the length of her desk.  Miranda pulled out her chair and scooted in towards the city, her chest at the skyline’s level.   “I want to let you trust me with your lives, and like, the only way I can do that is if we get closer, so, I told Sabine to help me find a team to paint my nails pink again… I know that a lot of you were mad that I did that with Ana several months ago on our toes, but this is different, there are no more jails full of people, no evil military leader to make things hell, this is all me, and it’s gonna be totally fun!” Miranda said with a wide and genuine bright smile.

 

***                                                                  ***                                                           ***

Day 249 – Ashton City

              Sabine watched from the underground bunker, looking at the dozens of screens and monitors across the room and hanging on the walls, seeing the dozens of helicopters takeoff from the table in the shadow of Miranda’s fingers placed next to them like a peachy wall of wrinkling flesh taller than almost all of their buildings downtown.  The pilots going up and down filled with tons of people at a time, their equipment in hand and buckets of pungent pink nail polish next to them. None of the people that had originally survived painting Ana’s or Miranda toes months before were on the helicopters, knowing the horrors that could have transpired, willfully did not accept the task. The overwhelming majority of people being lifted up were volunteers with a few scattered units of military from the base to direct and manage the task efficiently; most of them younger men who failed to admit they had a crush on Miranda, wanting to get that much closer to her, some of them signing up almost immediately. 

The helicopter hovering over the stadium sized chipped nail as it only grew in size as they descended down towards the shiny surface, the workers departing the helicopter and amassing near the beginning of her nail as they looked up the towards Miranda’s massive looming face high above them, her perky smile and reassuring eyes only giving some of the men that much more motivation.  The city, learning their lessons from the toe painting, the workers painted from the start of her nail towards the tip, covering all edges, side to side with their massive paint rollers, pouring buckets and buckets of the pink paint out, massaging the glossy material into a smooth, seamless sheen. 

Sabine gritting her teeth in frustration, almost wanting to cry, not being able to contemplate why the young giantess was going through such a mood swing.  Watching for half an hour while the people worked atop each of her nails, dozens and dozens of people on each one, Sabine praying over and over for nothing to go wrong, Sabine just seemingly waiting on Miranda to shift her weight and watching dozens of people tumble off of her nails, but it never happened.  Miranda sat completely still on the cameras, even whispering encouraging and motivational words to the workers below her.  Slowly, but surely, Miranda’s nails retuned to a normal glossy pink, her massive figure still waiting patiently as she hummed pleasantly to herself in the camera feed, waiting for the helicopters to retrieve everyone atop her nails and returning them to the desk and freed to go home.  Sabine tensed up as she saw Miranda’s gigantic face lean down towards her nails, thinking she was going to get someone crushed or blown away by her breath, but again, nothing happened, Miranda appeared confident in the cameras, slowly lifting her nails form the table and curling them towards her face, leaning away from the city and blowing on them to dry them off.

Over the radio system in the base, a pilot confirmed there were zero injuries, and all 312 people were accounted for and safe back in the outskirt neighborhoods of the city, the only thing they reported was that most people were covered in the terrible smelling polish and that fuel was running pretty low in the choppers requesting a replenishment on return to base.  Sabine nearly keeling over her desk in relief, the emotions washing over her as she peaked out of the corner in her eye, Miranda smiling as she continued to gently blow her nails dry in the camera.  Sabine heavily exhaled, excusing herself from the desk to go take a much-needed break. “SEE, THAT WAS TOTALLY FUN, YAH?” Miranda’s booming voice vibrated through the bunker as Sabine walked off towards her quarters.  “DON’T WORRY, WE’LL LIKE, HAVE WAY MORE STUFF LIKE THIS FROM NOW ON, KAY?” Miranda’s voice echoed again as Sabine clenched her first in anger, trying to come to terms with the young giantess who had crushed her family on that terrible first day, turning her beloved city into a nothing more than a house pet.

 

               ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

Day 251 – Isabella

              “How have you been keeping your little toys alive while we have been here this whole time?”  Isabella asked, looking down at the thousands of micros scattered across the bottom of a common white dinner plate after Jessica poured them out.

              “I mean, I give them some scraps of our food and a little bottle cap of water a day” Jessica said, shrugging.

              “When you gifted me your toys during Christmas, I didn’t think they actually needed that level of care, mija” Isabella said, leaning down towards the plate, seeing their mite-sized forms with a little more detail.

              “Didn’t you tell me you used them to clean your heels or something?” Jessica asked, her arms crossed, standing a few steps behind her mom.

              “Sí, and some other more personal things” Isabella said with a sly smirk, her long subtly curling hair bouncing on her shoulders as she scanned the plate of micros. 

              “Don’t tell me that, mom!  God...” Jessica dramatically dismissed.

              “Oh hush, I have my needs” Isabella said.

              “But… yeah… that’s pretty much all I have left to spare” Jessica admitted.

              “So, your little business experiment isn’t working out, huh?” Isabella asked, poking a nail out at a mass of micros on the plate, seeing dozens of their bodies pop into a pink mist and stain the plate with a tiny wet red pool.  Isabella smirking as the other masses of micros ran away from her nail to the other side of the plate as far as they could without going over the edge to a long fall below. 

              “No… I’m sorry…” Jessica said, embarrassment in her tone obvious.  Isabella sighed deeply, unknowingly blowing a few micros off the edge of the plate before she stood back up, turning around towards her daughter.  Isabella in a tight white dress, revealing her enormous ass towards the micros she had just scared nearly to death, the majority of their view of the horizon now taken up by the immense and obvious curves of the mature woman’s behind. 

              “Mija… don’t be sorry; I didn’t have a successful first attempt at my businesses either” Isabella said, commiserating with her young protégé.

              “You’re not mad?” Jessica sheepishly asked.

              “Not at all…” Isabella crossed her arms, pausing for a moment. “Mija… I know I treated you so poorly as a child so that you would be ready for the real world, but when you came to me during Christmas with these ambitions and ideas, and motivations, I realized that you’re a woman now…” Isabella, her eyes twitching a bit, trying her hardest to fight the heartfelt emotions that she so rarely experienced.

              “Mom, I really don’t want to do the emotional mother-daughter thing right now…” Jessica said, herself doing the same in her mind, not wanting to be vulnerable in front of her mother. 

              “I know… I don’t either, but what I am trying to say that it’s okay to fail and if you’re anything like me, you’ll figure yourself out and find something even better” Isabella said.

              “Thank you, mom, that’s… refreshing” Jessica said, smiling. 

              “Bueno… now, do you need anything from me while we’re doing this?” Isabella asked.

              “Actually… I was kinda hoping I could transfer back to California for the rest of my degree, I’m over the south and its people” Jessica said.

              “We can do that, but that means coming home on weekends to see your madre” Isabella said with a grin.

              “Uggh… fine…” Jessica playfully agreed.  Jessica rarely hugged her mom, the two embracing for a moment before letting go and straightening back out their tight dresses almost in unison. 

              “Now are you ready to meet with some clients for dinner?” Isabella asked, dressed to the tees. 

              “I didn’t get dressed up for nothing, but… can we please finally go to the beach tomorrow, the meetings and dinners are nice, but… I want some sun and attention” Jessica said. 

              “We’ll go tomorrow, I promise, but what about your toys?” Isabella asked.

              “They’ll be fine there, they know if they survive the tumble off the plate that they wouldn’t make it very far, they’ve seen what my heels can do…” Jessica said, intimidating the tinies atop the plate. 

              “Bueno!  Now let’s hurry along, I want to be late, but not too late” Isabella giggled, the two exiting Isabella’s condo and striding down the hall, leaving the micros on top of the plate for the rest of the night, only able to sit in fear as they wondered what kind of horrors they would see at the beach the following day.

               ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 251 – Miami Beach

              It was so hot, the micros feeling the warm air surrounding them in their temporary prison like container, piled on top of each other, squirming and wriggling to get more comfortable from being pressed into one another.  The few thousand micros from Toy Town spared from the direct rays of the sun for at least a bit in the shadow under Isabella’s beach chair. The ones pushed up against the wall of the clear plastic only able to see a massive planet sized desert of sand in all directions, apart from the front of the box, where they could look all the way down Isabella’s curvy thighs and legs stretching for a few miles away from them, her heels buried into the sand.  The micros to the right could see Jessica in the chair next to Isabella, her slightly longer legs also seeming to go on for forever as her heels rested in the sand next to her mother’s.  A massive umbrella over the chairs casting the circular shadow down below as a soft and mild breeze rolled over the length of the beach. 

              Suddenly, a mature palm wrapped and squeezed around the container, the brownish darkness enveloping their view for a moment as their stomachs turned from being lifted upward at tremendous speeds, compressing onto each other even more into a pile of nameless bodies.  The micros lifted upward, barely able to scream as they were all mushed up together, felt themselves slowly tipping over, greeted with a few of Isabella’s free hand tugging her tight, one-piece white swimsuit top open, revealing her voluminous breast and nipple just under the edge of the container, dozens began to fall out, crashing against her nipple and the skin surrounding her areola before the tipping stopped, whipped over to the other breast as they were again tipped over, falling a few dozen feet onto the forgiving bouncing and soft new ground before Isabella let the fabric snap back against her tits with a little jiggle, replacing the container back down into the sand, safely under her chair. 

              Isabella wiggled into her chair a bit more, her large sunhat and oversized sunglasses over her face as she felt the dozens of micros against her nipples, crossing her leg over the other and letting the gentle beach breeze waft over her body pleasurably.  Isabella hummed in comfort, feeling the micro toys rub up and down against her skin, feeling like tingly little grains of smooth sand, Isabella looked down over her chest, notching her nipples starting to protrude through her swimsuit top a bit as they grew a little harder as she softly hummed, not noticing tiny little red dots staining the fabric around the protuberance.  Jessica sat in the beach chair next to her with earphones in, playing music, her eyes closed and unaware to Isabella’s actions.  Isabella felt an intense tickle on her left breast of some micros digging into the wrinkles around her nipple, Isabella instinctively wanting to feel it, brought her hand over the fabric and cupped her breast a bit, readjusting her large breast upward and settling it back into place. 

              The former people of Toy Town tried to dig their way into the wrinkles of her nipples or bury themselves under the sweaty tit of the mature goddess, anywhere out of reach so they could live as long as possible and survive, but it only intensified the satisfying feeling to the woman their bodies were clinging onto.  The skin started to stretch and harden for the dozens clinging and climbing her nipple in an attempt to escape, only pushing them, and suffocating them as it tightened around them, those on the very tip felt themselves crush slowly against her nipple and the thick fabric that was above them, pressing them out into juicy crimson pops.  Abruptly, her hand cupped them from underneath as they squished with ease against the fabric and the bulbous curvature of her skin above them, trying to scream as their voices were only muffled into her massive tits.

              “Jessica!” Isabella brightly said, reaching her hand over and nudging her daughter out of her relaxed trance as Jessica came to, picking each earphone out of her ears and setting them gently into her purse next to a large bottle of tanning oil. 

              “Yeah?” Jessica questioned.

              “Would like to tan our other side now?” Isabella asked.

              “Sure!” Jessica replied.  Isabella stood up, placing her hat on the chair where she sat and treading a few steps through the sand, out of the shadow of the large umbrella and began to sit lay down face up on the towel in the harsh sun with a cloudless sky, the waves of the ocean gently crashing in the distance.  Jessica followed suit, grabbing the micros and the bottle of tanning out of her bag and sitting them both in the sandy patch between her mom’s towel and her own. 

              “Mom, I’m trying to work on my back now, if you don’t mind” Jessica said, having tanned her front side earlier in the day, her mom, the opposite, laying face first into the towel and closing her eyes comfortably.  Isabella reaching over, picking up the tanning oil and squirting little bit on Jessica’s back. Isabella untying the loose tie of Jessica’s bright red bikini top, fully exposing her back.  Isabella began to rub up and down a few times, seeing her daughter’s skin glistening with the oil, a few lazy strokes down her upper legs as Isabella really didn’t feel like going that far down out of embarrassment, Jessica sighing in pleasure as she laid in place, feeling the hot sun against her skin alleviated by the gentle ocean breeze.  Isabella grabbed the container of micros, tipping over and spreading hundreds over Jessica’s back, seeing them stick into the tanning oil like little specks unable to move that well.  “Oh my god, mom, that’s too many! They’re gonna fry so fast… well, unless they get under my bikini” Jessica giggled.

              “Oh hush, you’ll be okay…” Isabella said, seeing the tinies squirm around.  Isabella returned to her comfortable face up position, tugging at her one piece all the way down to her groin, revealing her bare tits all the way down to her midriff.  Isabella sat up, looking over her chest, seeing that most of the micros had disappeared off of her nipples, unaware to see that the majority of them had been crushed on the underside of her tits, and out of her immediate view.  Isabella sprinkled the remaining hundreds of micros all up and down her stomach and chest before tossing the container behind her towards her chair under the umbrella.  Isabella laying back down, deciding to not apply any oil to herself, began to soak up the sun while the fight for survival took place atop hers and Jessica’s body. 

              Swimming around in a thin layer of oil as the sun beat down on them, spread out across the vast rolling landscape of Jessica’s back, the smooth brown hills rolling downward from the curvature of her upper back down to her large ass like a mountain range in the distance depending on what section they were on.  Trying to stand up was difficult, especially for those on her upper back, her breathing slowly lifted her back up and down, making it difficult to catch their balance in the slippery goo like oil surrounding them, slipping and sliding in place, screaming and struggling as they couldn’t stand up, beginning to crawl around instead in any direction down the long curving slopes towards their goddess’ bikini line for their chance at survival.

              With each crawl forward the sun only started to glare harder as their skin began to get irritated and itchy, trying to change positions and cover themselves with their clothes, but the rays only targeted their exposed skin even worse along with the oil starting to heat up and glisten even more below them.  The few dozen or so that made it to the waistband of Jessica’s bikini began to crawl underneath the small gap in the middle, saving themselves form the sun, only to be greeted by Jessica’s ass protruding upward, only able to prepare themselves for when she stood up, knowing they would fall downwards towards her crack unless they properly braced themselves, the oil drying up on their skin and clothes as they made their way towards her crack as it seemed like the only safe place for the time being.  

              The rest couldn’t make it, their skin started to sear, turning bright red where the sun met the oil atop, the distance to her bikini bottom too far as they became desperate, crawling to the edge of her sides and throwing themselves off only to smash against the towel fabric as the sides of Jessica, putting themselves out of their misery.  Even more couldn’t crawl that distance, stuck in the middle of her back as she relaxed; only able to burn atop her to a crisp to be showered off later as she purred below them in pleasure. 

              Meanwhile, those scattered across Isabella’s exposed torso had no real place to escape, the tight one-piece swimsuit was hugging her skin too much to crawl under any gaps into her crotch and into the safe shade.  Able to walk around her skin, most of them attempting to take shelter on the underside of her boobs as it had a thin shadow out of the Sun’s harsh rays, only to be greeted by the mashed-up guts and flattened bodies of those who were tipped out onto her nipples earlier in the day, being forced to huddle up against them as her chest bobbed up and down from her deep, relaxing breaths.  Isabella’s mature skin started to seep though, her pores producing little beads of sweat, started to pool around the tinies all over her stomach and midriff, going all the way up her body to her tits.  The micros splashing around in her sweat for brief relief form the sun, not wanting to burn as the cooler liquid felt good on them, some even going as far as to drinking it for relief, being so dehydrated, only making them feel worse as their desperation for water, didn’t realize how salty Isabella’s sweat was. 

              The sweat under her boobs started to pool and cascade down her body when the droplets were heavy enough, carrying away tons of micros at a time as they slid down, drowning in the tumbling rushing water.  A few micros trying to hide within Isabella’s bellybutton, instead being surrounded by the musky intense smell while the sweat slowly crept up from under them, the light disappearing above them as they drowned within. 

Like the micros on Jessica, a few jumped to their dooms, throwing themselves off the sides of the titanic mature woman’s body, only to crunch against the towel, the rest, spared from her pores secreting sweat, or not wanting to kill themselves watched as the tumbling droplets of her sweat rolled form the underside of her tits towards them on their stomach, trying their best to dodge the rolling liquid, some failing, caught up in the small torrent, washing away.  The rest atop her, baking alive as they had nowhere to go or feared suicide, shriveling up into little crisps atop her tanned and toned midriff and chest, her body covered in a graveyard of micros.

              “I think that’s enough for the day, let’s go get a late lunch!” Isabella chirped after about half an hour of relaxing and tanning.

              “Okay!” Jessica hummed.  The two stood up, brushing their hands down their bodies, scrubbing away any loose bodies still atop them.  Tossing a towel over themselves and drying themselves of their sweat and tanning oil, grabbing their stuff and walking up the beach path back towards the condo.  Jessica felt a little tingle between her butt cheeks, feeling a couple loose beads of sweat seep down between them, imagining the micros that had made it under the bikini bottom had been washed into her crack, surrounded by her plump skin on either side and drowning against her, underneath the humid fabric, unaware that she was right about the thought.

 

“So, are there any left? Isabella asked, throwing her beach towel over the kitchen chair, and kicking off her flat sandals under the table.

“Yeah, maybe like a hundred or something, let me see” Jessica said, kicking off her flat sandals and pushing them next to her mom’s.  Jessica fished out the last box of micros and placed it on the table at the waistline of both of them.

“I guess that will do… they can make sure there is no sand on my flats, you know I hate that feeling, I’m off to clean myself up, I’m thinking ceviche and margaritas” Isabella said, taking a last intimidating glance at the tinies in the box before walking off to her room, her booming steps rocking the tinies within the prison.

“I’ll make sure they do it” Jessica said, gripping the box and scattering the micros over her mom’s sandy and sweaty flats, the micros surrounded by boulder sized grains of sand all around them.

“We’re hitting the beach again tomorrow and my mom doesn’t like the feeling of sand on her sandals… ironic, I know… if you do a good enough job, I’ll take you back to Toy Town, now get to work so I don’t have to squish you” Jessica said, pointing a stern finger at the micros atop her mom’s sandals. Jessica watched from above for a few moments as the masses of micros on each flat began to heaving and scooting the individual granules of sand off the soles of the flats. Jessica smiled a bit before walking off towards her room to shower the grime off burnt tinies off her body and squished tinies buried in her ass.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 252– Jessica

              Jessica realized the micros were still on her mom’s flats from being there all night, having spent the previous day touring different parts of Miami and enjoying the delicious food and drinks.   That afternoon, as the pair got ready to go to the beach again to finish up their tans, Jessica hurried over to the flats under the table to make sure all the sand was gone, not wanting to be disappointed in them, having the entire night to do it, Jessica had high hopes.  Jessica looked over the shoes, satisfied that there was no sand, nodding her head up and down in approval, seeing nothing but the multicolored dots of her slaves hanging around on the soles.  Jessica stood back up, going back to her room to retrieve the container for them with the intention of taking them back to Toy Town as she said she would. 

The micros did work all night, heaving and throwing off each individual grain of sand, having to all work together on each one as it seemed like moving a small car each time, throwing it over the side of the sandal as their bodies began to break down with hundreds if not thousands of more grains to go, but they worked and worked, one at a time under the towering toe strap of the sandals, the intense pungent smell of years of Isabella’s feet upon them, wafting up from the soles.  The micros struggling the more they went on, but they had completed their task by the morning, having nowhere to go as the drop off the side of the sandals was too far down, surely killing them from the fall, having no choice but to wait, hoping that Jessica would be impressed enough to let them go back into the prison and back to Toy Town, but those were just hopes. 

Jessica started to walk back into the kitchen, seeing her mother hovering her sole over one of the sandals, “Oh, wait, mom no-“Jessica started to speak, seeing her mom step starting to slide her feet into micro infested footwear under the table. 

              “Ew, it’s still sandy…” Isabella said, sliding her feet inch by inch into the sandals, the thong sitting comfortably between her big and second toes, Isabella feeling a rolling of crunches up and down her soles and heels, all the way up between her toes, feeling the pops and squishes against her skin.

              “Mom, that wasn’t sand…” Jessica said, with a wide-open subtle smile, trying her best not to laugh, holding the tiny empty prison outward to show her mom. 

              “Oh… oh well, I’ll just wipe them off in the sand, let’s go” Isabella said, placing her large sunhat atop her head and grabbing her towel.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 256– Miranda

              “Hey, Miranda… can I ask you something that I’m pretty sure you’ll say no to?” Jessica asked in a friendly manner, sitting on the couch, catching Miranda leaving her room on her way to the gym.  Miranda grunted, still thinking of how she was going to address finding the tape with Jessica’s micros starved to death atop the sticky surface.

              “What?” Miranda quickly snapped.

              “I know I said I’d never talk about it, but… is there any way you would be okay with letting some of your people hang out with me? I know that’s a weird question, but I want to be nice and understanding about it, but I would appreciate it so, so much, girl” Jessica politely asked. 

              “God no… no way; ask Lacy” Miranda said, turning her attention towards the door with the intent to leave quickly before anymore conversation took place.

              “I can’t!  her people are… weird, like they only listen to her, trust me, I’ve tried” Jessica said, Miranda taking a few steps back into the living room, placing her hands on her hips.

              “You can’t have any, besides, I know what you’ve done… I found the fucking tape” Miranda said.

              “You found what?” Jessica asked.

              “Don’t play dumb, Jessica, it has to be you” Miranda accused.

              “Fine, sure… yeah, I did it, so what?” Jessica said.

              “So, you’re just a liar, like you’ve always been, why did I like, even buy your “I promise” bullshit” Miranda said.

              “Well, it’s over anyway, I’m almost out of people, so you don’t worry about it ever again” Jessica snapped, the animosity in her voice propagating.

              “Is that what this is about, you tortured and crushed all of your own people until they were all gone, so now you want my people for your sick money-making bullshit?!” Miranda shouted.

              “Fuck off, Miranda, when are you going to realize you are the drama… Lacy, Ana, and I got along just fine while you were 300 miles away where you couldn’t ruin the fun” Jessica said, standing up from the couch and crossing her arms over her chest.

              “Whoa… what’s going on?” Lacy said, taking a few steps down the hallway into the living room in between Miranda and Jessica.

              “Why didn’t you tell me Jessica was doing things like that with tape while I was gone, Lacy?” Miranda asked.

              “Whoa, chill… it’s all good, it was just a little joke, and I just… didn’t want to bother you while you were gone, ya know…” Lacy said, Miranda frustratingly grunted while still stood in place. 

              “It’s almost done anyway; we’re all moving out of this shithole not too long from now” Jessica said.

              “I’m not” Miranda said.

              “What the fuck do you mean you’re not?” Jessica asked.

              “I signed the lease renewal a few days ago; I have to repeat some of the classes I missed… I’m. Not. Going. Anywhere” Miranda sassed.  Lacy and Jessica looking at each other awkwardly for a moment before Miranda spoke again, “That’s right, and when y’all are gone, I’m going to save any tinies I find and keep them safe from you for once” Miranda said with a wide confident smirk.

              “Yeah, okay, good luck with that…” Jessica harshly dismissed, “I can’t wait until I never have to see you and this place ever again… I’ll be in Cali soon with Lacy only an hour away and you’ll be all alone with your weak little pests, I ought to do them a favor and just sit on your city, put them out of their misery of having to deal with you all god damn day” Jessica snarked.

              “I’m counting the days until you’re gone…” Miranda said, taking her hands off her hips and readjusting the sling of her gym bag around her shoulder, marching out of the front door, and slamming it shut behind her. 

              “Wait… you’re only going to be an hour away from me?” Lacy asked after the echo of the door slamming died down.

              “Yup… and as far away from that bitch as possible” Jessica dismissed.

              “I had no idea!  We should meetup when we’re both there” Lacy said, diffusing a bit of the anger left adrift in the air.   

              “Oh, for sure…” Jessica said, partially ignoring Lacy’s words, seething in place. 

              “Wait, what are you going to do with Toy Town?” Lacy curiously asked.

              “I’m going to make sure she doesn’t find a single fucking living micro in my room after I move out…” Jessica said, marching off towards her room, leaving Lacy in the suddenly dead quiet apartment, looking around as she forgot what she came out of her room to do in the first place, awkwardly walking back to her room and gently closing the door behind her for the rest of the night…