- Text Size +

 

In this chapter:  Jessica releases her last box of micros free back into Toy Town, officially ending her side business.  A young man that was set free from the box walks around Toy Town until he is offered a change of scenery.  Jessica goes out drinking with a few roommates to plot her final actions before the semester ends.  Miranda and Ashton City try a new and much more personal experiment much to the dismay of Miranda’s trusted micro assistant, Sabine.  Sabine remembers her history with Miranda since day one via flashback with some harsh truths revealed.  

 

Day 258 – Jessica

              Jessica bent her knees downward one leg at a time and slowly lowered herself to the floor, the rest of her body following her as she caught herself with her hands in the soft carpet, rumbling Toy Town with a few tremors as her body hugged the ground.  Jessica laid down in front of the opened door frame of her closet, her stomach to the carpet, running a hand through her hair to slick it back and out of the way of her face before she propped up her chin atop of her folded arms as her chest compressed a bit into floor.  Jessica, with boredom, kicked up her legs covered in skinny denim jeans above and behind her as she watched a group of micros trek across the minute sand dunes back towards Toy Town, Jessica gently batted her white sneakers up and down behind her as she studied the micros’ movements over the tiny hills in the shadow of the last red box that was tipped over on its opening, offering the micros freedom from being sold off to some girl on campus.  Jessica lowered her face into her arms, blowing out a disappointed sigh before raising her face back up, realizing that she had just emptied the last container full of sellable micros outside of Toy Town so they could walk back towards the half-destroyed city safely, the sickening feeling in her gut turning sourer as she thought about the collapse of her micro business over the last couple months. 

              The light fixed to the ceiling of the closet illuminating the entirety of the city and the sandy landscape surrounding it to Jessica’s eyes, partnered with the view of what seemed like a whole department store’s worth of clothes hanging from the bars high above the city, a few small brown moving boxes piled up in the corner, and a wide shoe rack of all of her favorite footwear casting curving shadows along with the angle of the light upon different sections of the city, their towering straps or laces dwarfing everything below with ease.  Jessica continued to watch as her little mites hiked over the sandy hills towards their former glorious metropolis, knowing fully well she could have freed them closer to the city, but thinking there wouldn’t be much fun in letting them go so close to the illusion of salvation and safety that they sought.  Jessica so desperately wanting to reach an arm out over the retreating specks and smash them into a bloody, sandy paste with her palm, but she fought off the urge and instead just fantasized about the act, playing with the thought in her mind, picturing their tiny faces trying to run away in fear as her hand hovered above them before dropping down into the powdery sand, feeling that satisfying series of pops across her skin, the cruel idea dying off soon afterwards.

Jessica blinked her brown eyes for a few minutes as she sat in silence in front of her city, thinking to herself over and over again in her mind how her product failed, how recklessly she just kept piling micros into boxes and selling them off to the girls at the bars downtown and at the sorority house, and how short-lived her business survived, how she ruined her trust with Faust, playing the events over in her mind like a movie, wishing she could still have some kind of communication with any of her mites down below her just to see how many were left wandering the wrecked city, Jessica kept asking herself in her mind if it was all worth it, like a splinter, the thought kept burying itself deeper into her brain along with a dark cloud of stress that made her body feel heavier. 

              Jessica quickly lost track of time, barely feeling her legs begin to fall asleep at their awkward position cramped up behind her in the small entryway of her bedroom.  Jessica snapped out of her deep thoughts as she was reminded by an intrusive thought of how much fun she had with her mom at the beach with the last huge box of her micros, seeing the happiness and smile on her mom’s face as she disposed of so many micros at a time, answering Jessica’s splintering question at least to some degree, that it might have been worth it just for that one chance alone, to truly bond with the woman who both scared her and loved her, but ultimately wanting to be better than. 

Jessica realized soon after that she had lost sight of the micros she had set free from the box, reaching outward and plucking up the box in her hands as she began to stand up, using her hands to prop herself up to her full height, again running a hand through her hair and brushing it down the sides of her head to pretty herself back up, Jessica tossed the box towards her trashcan under her computer desk as it banked off the side with an audible metallic smack and falling to the floor, Jessica disappointingly clicked her tongue as she walked over, bending down and placing the former prison into the trashcan before laying down on her bed and pulling out her phone, “Hey, do you two want to go get like some drinks or something in a few?”  Jessica typed, tapping send on her screen to Ana and Lacy. 

Jessica rolled over on her bed a bit, curling up her legs, feeling a little vulnerable as her thoughts still continued to trek all over the place, but an increasingly pestering thought kept growing from the back of her mind, the argument with Miranda that took place a couple days prior, Jessica wanted to do everything she could to keep Miranda from rescuing her micros once she moved out, Jessica knowing there had to be tens of thousands of people still left in her closet city, needed to come up with something, as the days towards the end of the lease were coming up quicker rather than later, “Ughh…” Jessica muttered under her breath into the plush of her blankets.  Jessica’s phone buzzed a few times with replies from Ana and Lacy agreeing to go get some drinks as Jessica smiled, hoping they could help her out with some advice. 

              A few minutes went by as she rested atop her bed, thinking about what bar she wanted to go to with the girls before her phone vibrated again with a name she dreaded seeing. “So what, are you never gonna text me back?” the text from Ashley said.

              “Ashley, I don’t have any more people to give you, I can’t do it, I’m sorry, alright?” Jessica quickly responded with a frustrated groan, slapping her phone down next to her as the phone almost immediately vibrated again.

              “Then good luck getting back in the sorority house” Ashley responded.

              “You’re really not going to let me back in because I don’t have any fucking micros to sell you?” Jessica sent back.

              “Nope. I already let the others know not to let you in, too, and they’re just as pissed at you, whoops, sorry” Ashley responded.  Jessica clenching her teeth in frustration as her grip on her phone tightened between her hands.

              “Fine then, I don’t need your dead weight slowing me down, and I mean that you could def stand to lose some weight, you selfish bitch… blocked” Jessica typed as she blocked Ashley’s number with a few taps on her phone.  Jessica laid her head back down on her pillow, slowly rocking her head back and forth against the fluff for comfort, almost feeling relieved that she didn’t have to deal with the sorority anymore, putting up with the fake friendships and popular girl politics of Ashley ruling over the house like a bratty party girl.  Jessica knew how close the school year was to ending and how close she was to returning back to California, blowing out a sigh of relief and picking up her phone again, “Hey mom, I can’t wait to be back… buenos noches” Jessica sent before hearing a gentle tapping at her door.

              “Hey, you ready?” Lacy’s voice muffled from behind the closed bedroom door. 

              “Yeah, one sec, I’ll drive us” Jessica said.

              “Cool, Ana and I will be outside” Lacy muffled, Jessica scooted herself off her bed, grabbing her purse and placing her phone inside next to her car keys.  Jessica shuffled towards her closet door before turning off the ceiling light, signaling that it was nighttime for the tiny city as Jessica gently closed the closet door shut, leaving the city to its lonesome for the night.  Jessica closed her bedroom door behind her, pacing across the living room and out towards her car with her two friends waiting for her. 

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 258– Toy Town Sand Dunes

              The walk back to Toy Town was grueling for the former prisoners that were trapped in the box, heaving and hiking over the sinking and rising dunes of sand as the desert city began to appear closer with each minute passing.  Only a few of them daring to turn around, their view being met with the face of their goddess staring at them with an almost empty look in the distance.  “Is she even looking at us?” a young man said, but his question was received with silence as the rest of his former prison-mates struggled, each of their steps sinking a bit into the sand.  The group passing over what seemed like an ancient burial ground of crushed tanks and military trucks embedded deep into the landscape.  “Must have been from the early days” the young man said, again his words fell on deaf ears as they continued to ignore him. 

The talkative young man treaded behind the group, doing his best to help some of the more injured people over the uneven turf before he tripped over a piece of metal half sticking out of the sand.  The group continued onward without him as he picked himself up, dusting himself off and wiping the dry sand off his face and beard.  The man bent down, pulling on the piece of metal as it loosened from the sand, gripping it as the rest of the sand trickled off, revealing the half-bent and rusting assault rifle.  He held it out in front of his chest before dropping it back in the sand, realizing after a few quick glances around that he was standing in a massive toe print left by Jessica, an entire graveyard of flattened soldiers buried beneath him as he could pick out the tattered and blackened uniforms half sticking out of the dunes, his heart beating faster as he looked up back towards his goddess who still laid in the doorway, the same goddess that in the earlier days after teleporting to her closet, had so callously crushed all resistance brought before her.  He looked at her eyes, thinking there wasn’t that same spark in them anymore, that wicked and cruel glow was fading, the glow he was so used to seeing for months and months, the glow he had anxiety about every night, the one that kept him awake in fear, thinking he would be crushed under her toes in his sleep, but that feeling still didn’t relieve him of his pain, losing himself in the sight of her massive face on the horizon a few miles away, not being able to tell if she was even looking at him, her eyes alone so huge to him.

The man sprinted back to his group, kicking up sand behind him, “guys, her eyes look so empty, what do you think she’s planning, this could be the apocalypse, I’m telling you!” the man said, frantic in his breath.

“Will you hush your tongue, Asif!” another member of the group yelled in frustration.  Asif, the young man, slowed his pace, keeping quiet while falling back in-line with the group as the view of the city came into a clear view and within reach.  The group, having climbed into the towering red prison a few days prior, nearly starving to death while they waited to be sold off to someone, only they never were, instead freed, the group wanting nothing more than the upbeat Asif to shut up and to get food in their stomachs.  A deep rumbling behind them as the goddess stood up to ger full height, plucking their former prison from out of the sand a stepping out of view from the door frame with some typical rocking footsteps that the micros could feel deep in their bones. 

The group started to separate and go their own ways, some back to their neighborhoods and families, others to the refugee colonies built with debris, or under bridges if their district was previously destroyed by the goddess in some depressing way.  Asif, left alone on the outskirts never really knew where to go, just like in his life back when things were, “normal”, he migrated from city to city on his former world with aspirations of staying on vacation for forever until he landed in Trebizand the day the blue electrical storm ripped them away to the goddess’ closet.  Asif avoiding the forced military resistance in the early days by hiding in a sewer, only feeling the shakes and quakes of the goddess crushing and killing thousands at a time while he cowered in the dark, thinking over and over that it could have been him flattened under her just for some sick amusement.  

Asif spending the next few months scrounging around the city, staying in different abandoned homes, and considering himself lucky to avoid a random finger or toe crushing entire neighborhoods a mile away from him, lucky enough to avert having to be one of the thousands of people marched out across the sand to massage the feet of the goddess and her horrible friends.  Only until he was forced out by marauding gangs of people who stole his supplies, obligating him to give up his house and necessities did he find himself hopeless and lost, crawling into the red prison without much resistance as he waited for his death, feeling like there was no other option to keep going in his life, spending days brooding inside the red prison thinking that he made a mistake.  Asif suddenly recharged with a gleaming hope of life still possible after being set free by the same giantess who haunted his dreams at night. 

Asif wandered into the city, “It’s so… bare” he mumbled to himself, walking along broken streets with half collapsed buildings and shops all around him, groups of people hanging out behind the broken glass surrounding fire pits with food cooking above the flames, greeted with nothing but intense stares as if he were an outsider. “There’s nothing left in this district…” he mumbled to himself again as a young girl came running up to him with tattered clothes and outstretched arms.

“Do you have any food?” the little girl asked. 

“No, I’m looking for some, too, actually, would you like to help me find some?” Asif politely asked with a smile, the girl frowned and immediately ran into the building behind Asif where the group of people were roasting food. “Huh… weird” Asif said to himself.

Asif continued to wander across the half-destroyed district with debris littered across the streets haphazardly. Asif came across a man wilted against the corner of a crushed building, the foundation of the structure barely standing, the man slouched over some makeshift bedding and staring at a brick wall riddled graffiti that cursed the goddess’ name. “Sir, are you alright?” Asif asked, offering his hand to help him up, but he waved his hand in refusal.

“Doing just fine, kid” the man said with a scraggly and exhausted voice.

“What is this place?” Asif asked.

“You’ll figure it out…” the man said, before slumping to his side onto the poorly constructed bed. Asif looking around at what seemed like a large crater, caved inward.  Asif realizing it was another one of the goddess’ toeprints, an entire city district flattened in the curving crater. “I think I remember this one actually, it’s when she first introduced us to the prisons, get in or get crushed, she said…I guess she was being serious” Asif muttered to himself.

“Who are you talking to kid?” the haggard man said.

“Anyone that will listen I guess…” Asif said as the old man hmphed and turned away.

Asif walked towards the shoe rack in the distance, dominating the horizon over everything in the city like a massive mountain range of straps and soles, using it as his compass of direction on how he used to guide himself back to his former abandoned house.  That familiar dank smell of her footwear wafting across the districts closest to it, the stale foot smell was something he didn’t think he would actually miss, but anything was better than the dark red prison.  Asif wishing he had any type of friend or even acquaintance in Toy Town to go to, but anyone he even tried to talk to in the early days ended up as blood stains on the skin of the goddess in some way, he thought to himself. 

Suddenly there was another set of intense rumblings as the entire city turned towards the door frame in anticipation, seeing the goddess, purse in hand, towering miles high above them as she reached her arm into the closet, turning off the light high above and closing the closet door behind her.  “Fuck!” Asif shouted, the light disappearing as it turned nearly pitch black, the city’s power going out long ago after intense damage to the grid from constant crushing and quakes.  The only source of light now came from the dim glow from under the door frame, barely lighting up the front half the city. Asif’s eyes taking a while to adjust as the glowing flames of groups of people became more apparent inside the houses they occupied. 

Asif rounded a street corner, finally finding a familiar street sign, breathing heavily as he had been walking for miles, before he was met with a damning view, the house he once called his temporary home was burned to the ground along with several other neighboring houses.  Asif trying his best to keep hopeful, but was starting to crack again, dropping to his knees as he slouched backwards, nearly bursting into tears if only he hadn’t been so dehydrated.  Asif picked himself up, stumbling over to closest standing thing he could find, he leaned himself up against the wall of a large building in the darkness, staring at the ground, hugging his knees for comfort, “I should have never left home, father…” he mumbled to himself.  Wondering what his world back home was like after the event, how they could possibly respond to an entire city disappearing off the face of the planet, if his parents missed him, if they were worried, if there was any way to go back…

“Huh?” a woman’s voice questioned, the sound of a full, creaking shopping cart in front of her.

“It’s hopeless isn’t it…” Asif said, his voice sullen.

“You didn’t realize that months ago? Kid, where the fuck have you been?” the woman callously said, pulling away her tattered head cloth that shielded her from sand blasts to free up her eyes to see the sulking young man. Asif sighing and staring back at the ground. The middle-aged woman sighed in return, her eyes looking over the exhausted young man.  “Look, kid, I’m headed back home with some supplies if you want to stick with me, but you have to push the cart” she said.

“Okay… yeah” Asif said, wiping bit of moisture from his nose and standing up, pushing the cart carefully around debris and old, dried, blood stains of what used to be crushed people before they were eventually scraped off the asphalt. 

“You’re quiet…” the woman said.

“I’m usually not…” Asif muttered.

“Well then you’ll like where we’re going, people there are clinging on to somewhat something of a normal colony and will be glad to talk to you” the woman said.

“Really?!” Asif asked in obvious excitement. 

“Yeah, but let’s tone down the excitement, okay?” the woman said.

“Sure, sure… so, where are going then?” Asif asked. 

“Shoe rack” the woman said,

“Excuse me?” Asif said surprised.

“Yep, we live under one of her heels, it’s perfect, been working out for us for months now” the woman said.

“But that’s fucking crazy, what if she decides to wear them one day?” Asif asked.

“We’ve been lost in the closet for almost a year, and she hasn’t even looked at the heels we live under, it’s the best spot to stay out of view and out of harm, think about it…” the woman insisted.

“Hmm… maybe, yeah” Asif said. After a few more hours of walking, the two approached the side of the shiny platform heels, the towering hot-pink straps high above them as they pushed and weaved through a beaten path carved into the outskirts of the city.  “Holy shit, it’s like a town” Asif exclaimed.

“Yup, all built out of debris and wreckage from the city, this our own little village, there’s the food storehouse, the shops where you can barter, the houses, you’ll find a place, but you can stay with me tonight” she said. 

“Thank you, I… don’t even know what to call you” Asif said.

“Let’s see how long you last first, kid, names don’t carry as much weight as they used to” she said. Asif nodding in understanding.  They rounded the edge behind the toe section of the heel, under the arch now as Asif stared up the length of the heel’s stiletto that was a few thousand feet tall. “You’ll be expected to get a job and be good at it, too, probably a scavenger to start” she said. 

“I can’t believe this, right under her heels this entire time…” Asif mumbled.

“Are you really that surprised?  We have to adapt somehow if we can’t go home” she said.

“Wow, that person is actually smiling” Asif said, as the pair entered down a crude walkway, passing up people hanging out outside of makeshift huts and homes. 

“Don’t get too used to it, kid…” the woman said as the pair made their way to the woman’s beaten-up home…

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 259 – Jessica

              “Why are we sitting in the corner anyway? That’s so not like you” Lacy said before taking a drink of her beer.

              “Yeah, you always want to be noticed” Ana said, playing idly with the straw atop her cocktail between her fingers, the ice swirling around a bit, clinking against the glass.

              “Because I don’t want anybody that I used to sell micros to catching me out drinking, okay?” Jessica emphasized.  The trio of girls sat in the darker corner of a quieter bar, the relaxing music drowning out most of the excess noise of the other college students chatting and drinking. 

              “None of your friends really come to places like this though, right?” Lacy said, pointing out the more relaxed aesthetic and darker décor of the bar, “this is more my speed, dude” Lacy said. 

              “Exactly, as long as we stay away from the clubs, we should we fine” Jessica said, taking another swig of her drink.

              “Why do you wish not to be seen?” Ana curiously asked.

              “Yeah, what’s up?” Lacy asked.

              “Well… I kinda don’t really sell micros anymore and the sorority house is upset with me to say the least, same goes for my old professor” Jessica said with cringed, forced smiled.

              “So that’s what’s been going on, I understand now… I thought you were stressing out over final exams or something, I should have asked you what was up, I’m sorry” Lacy said, her face lit up with sudden realization.

              “No, it’s okay… secret’s out, the sorority hates me, Ashley won’t let me back in, Professor Faust is done with me, and my city is looking pretty empty” Jessica admitted.

              “Empty?  There is no way, there were so many?” Ana said, the ice clinking against her glass as she sat it back down after another swig. 

              “I mean, I still see thousands walking around, but it’s nowhere near what it used to be” Jessica said with a groan, “I used a bunch of them with my mom at the beach, it was really fun while it lasted, but… that was kinda it, I set the rest free back into the city, and well… now you know Miranda is planning on rescuing them once I move out and head back to California to live with my mom” Jessica said.

              “Dude, I’m sorry, I had no idea…but fuck Ashley anyway, she sucked!” Lacy shouted.

              “It’s okay, thanks though… yeah, she does suck, I blocked her ass on all the socials” Jessica said.

              “You did seem to have a lot of fun killing them, at least that is what I have seen” Ana said with a grin.

              “Well, duh, of course it was fun” Jessica snickered.

              “So, I am saying that you probably knew this was going to happen at some day, yes?” Ana questioned.

              “Yeah, but not this fucking soon, ugh!” Jessica groaned dramatically, taking another drink, and staring off into the crowded bar. 

              “I got rid of my people too early to feel what you feel, but I am still sorry” Ana said.

              “Yeah, you wasted them!  You should have given the rug country to me; I would have at least enjoyed it” Jessica playfully scoffed. 

              “I did not know you well enough then, what do you want me to do about it now?” Ana retorted.

              “I know, I’m just joking, chill…” Jessica said with a small laugh.

              “So what do you want to do?” Lacy asked.

              “Well that’s why I invited you both out, to see if you could give me some ideas” Jessica said, finishing her drink and thudding it on the thick wooden table, “On to the next bar, I don’t want to stay in one place too long” Jessica urged.  

              “Sure, it’s only just barely midnight, do you care if Ki meets us there?” Lacy asked.

              “Not at all, more perspectives, more ideas I guess” Jessica said, shrugging her shoulders.  

              “I will think of ideas on the walk over” Ana said.  The girls standing up together, walking out of the quiet bar, moving through the tables, and catching a few wandering eyes from some of the male students as they left.  The girls walking down the street as Jessica hid behind the tall and imposing figure of Ana, wanting to be out of eyesight of any sorority sisters that happened to have been on the streets of downtown between barhopping.  Lacy showing her ID to the bouncer as the other two showed their fakes.  Lacy wiggled her way through a small crowd of students and up to the bar, grabbing a few drinks for the girls as Ana and Jessica sat down in corner booth, talking, and laughing about things off-topic. 

              “Hey, guys, look who followed me with our drinks” Lacy giggled.

              “Heya, sweeties” Ki sweetly chimed in as they sat down together, Lacy passing out another round of drinks for everyone. 

              “I caught Ki up at the bar so she knows what’s going on, maybe she can think of something” Lacy said.

              “I just keep thinking… why not just crush them all and leave none for Miranda to save?” Ana said.

              “Yeah, seems like something you would obviously do anyway” Lacy remarked.

              “Of course I want to do that, but…” Jessica paused, taking a drink of her new cocktail, “I feel like that’s what Miranda expects me to do, I want to get back at her, not crush them and leave, there’s gotta be a better way to deal with Toy Town and Miranda at the same time” Jessica said.

              “Just vacuum them up, who cares?” Lacy said, rolling her eyes.

              “Ugh, you don’t understand” Jessica scoffed.

              “I can take care of them for you” Ana said with a teasing smile.

              “Hmm… no, you’re the only one that really talks to Miranda every day, I’m not sure how that would work” Jessica said.

“How about you make Miranda think you did it, but you really didn’t?” Ki said, taking a huge swig of her cocktail.

              “Oh yeah, that will fuck with her a bunch” Lacy said, nodding her head towards Ki.

              “Yeah… yeah, I like that… I’ll drink to that idea…” Jessica said with a wicked grin, the four girls clinking their glasses together in cheers, sharing a few giggles as they each took a hefty sip.

              “Poor girl…” Ana said.

              “You’re not going to tell her, are you?” Jessica asked, staring at Ana with seething eyes.

              “As you say, what she does not know, will not kill her” Ana said, stumbling her words a bit.

              “Yeah… that’s almost right, dude…”  Lacy said.

              “Okay girls, now let’s get fucking lit!” Jessica yelled.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

Day 261 – Ashton City

Sabine gritted her teeth with a growing rage, clutching her fingers at the arm rests of her chair, nearly piercing the outer layer of synthetic covering; a few soldiers and engineers behind her only half tending to their machines and equipment as everyone in the room watched the live feed through the base cameras.  The screens all around walls showing the task that Miranda was about to subjugate her tiny citizens to.  Something the likes of which hadn’t been done before, but Sabine reluctantly had to help coordinate nonetheless, sending wave after wave of volunteers and soldiers on helicopters to the edge of the desk to help Miranda’s newest “personal” task idea.  Miranda’s tremendously huge figure taking up most camera views from the street level, the cameras higher up, positioned on taller buildings near downtown, had a much better view as some of the operators in Sabine’s bunker cycled through the feeds with a few quick taps on their keyboards. 

Sabine swallowed hard, blowing out a frustrated stream of air before taking her grip off her arm rests, not wanting to show the people in the bunker she was stressed out.  Sabine cycled through a few screens, pulling up the first-person camera being worn on the helmet by an officer volunteering on the group with the hundreds of other people, the audio coming through clearly throughout the communications room where Sabine lingered on every word the officer said. The shot showing the helicopter and running a few yards towards a group of soldiers, the loud humming of the helicopters lifting up and away from everyone.  The noise died out as the soldiers began to communicate to each other about the plan, all while Miranda’s chest took up the entirety of the view behind them. “Alright, we should have about 2200 people give or take, each officer can lead a group of just over 200 up to her.  Every citizen here is a willing volunteer so don’t worry about any of them lashing back against you” the young officer said, taking a moment to pause as he stared up at Miranda, the camera feeding back at base following along. 

The officer was used to seeing Miranda so up close, having been part of the crew that painted her fingernails without any casualties, but not necessarily as often as with her just in her bra.  The camera back at base showing the officer taking a few extra seconds to stare up the height of Miranda’s chest, the overwhelming curves of her tits behind the thick padded grey material.  The dividing line of her cleavage stretching upward a few thousand feet in front of them as the micro-officer tried to bend his head back to see from out of the underside shadow of her tits, met with the top of her face behind the curves, her eyes looking down at the amassing group of micros, her hair in a loose ponytail, blonde strands cascading down her shoulders, some loose strands at her collarbone above her bare chest.  Her head tilted a bit as she bent inward towards the desk, her face more visible now as her mouth lit up with a subtle smile, her chest slowly bounding in front of them with each small breath she took, the officer snapping back to his assignment, the camera panning back to his group of officers, behind him a few hundred yards in the distance were all the groups spread out atop the desk’s edge, the entire width of Miranda’s chest.  The majority of the city, staring at the commotion in the distance, their lives coming to a standstill as they stared out of the windows of their high-rises or homes, out on the sidewalk, or from their cars. 

“You should have been assigned a group from Sabine on the ride over here, radio back with base if you have any interrogatives; let’s get this done quick and go home, no accidents, no mistakes.  The helicopters will be waiting for us back at the stadium where they loaded us up along with the civilians, we radio them when this is finally over and they’ll come pick us up, LZ 3, got it?”

Yes, sir!” the officers all sounded off in unison, splitting up and walking towards their groups, all while Miranda’s incredible looming upper body hovered nearly right over them as her blue eyes stared downwards.                

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 261 – Miranda

              Miranda was having a difficult time containing her excitement, wanting to try a new and much more personal idea with the city and her people, she was all smiles as she sat at the desk. Miranda thinking it was about time she came out of her tightly closed shell, usually considered prudish by her peers and family, but the more she worked out at the gym and gained confidence in herself and her already stunning figure, the more she wanted to share it with her micro people and potentially some love interests on campus.  The idea coming to her mind after a particularly tough workout and long shower when she arrived home, having plenty of time to think about a few fantasies she had while the warm water rolled down her body as steam filled the bathroom, making sure she was cleaned up as to her not wanting to look bad or smell sweaty for her city.

              Miranda dropped her arms down towards her lap, picking up her phone, unknowingly squeezing her arms together a bit and puffing out her cleavage towards the volunteers on the desk below her bra.  Unlocking her phone, she began to tap on the screen, “Thanks Sabine, I’m ready!” she typed, the text going ignored as Miranda waited a few moments for what used to be instant responses from her little mayor, Miranda curling her lips for a moment in wonderment before setting her phone back down between her thighs covered in tight black yoga pants. Miranda focused her gaze back on the amassing groups of tinies below her, split into ten groups of dots, each about the size of a dime.  “Okay, my tinies, please be a little, like, careful, okay?” Miranda said with a chirpy giggle, her chest subtly bouncing at the edge of the desk as she peered down more at her tiny volunteers.  “Okay, here we go!” Miranda whispered with her familiar friendly inflection.

           Miranda reached her arms behind her while pivoting her chest forward, the padding of her bra colliding with the edge of the desk a bit rumbling a few of the tinies to the ground as they thought they were about to get crushed and rolled under the padding.  Miranda leaned back upright, unsnapping the hooks, and taking her bra off, tossing it to the floor next to her bed with a small flick of her hand.  Miranda turning her body back towards the desk, her bare tits now poised over the groups of volunteers and the view of the entire city as she giggled.  Miranda rotating her head around the angles of her tits as she saw the micros between her cleavage on the desk and over the upper curves of her breasts as she smiled wide, sweeping the loose strands of hair back over her shoulders to be extra careful.  Miranda lifting her arms upward along with straightening up with her posture, exposing her underarms to the micros right below her and the city as she tightened up her ponytail with a few twists of her hair band before setting her hands back down on her lap, and with her radiant smile and sparkling blue eyes, she gently leaned in towards the desk.

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 262 – Ashton City

          Sabine’s eyes were glued to the screens along with the other workers deep in the military bunker. Sabine not noticing the large digital clock on the wall to the side of her ticked past midnight, not feeling like nighttime at all as the desk lamp high above the city still lit up the city as if it were daytime.  Almost all of the men and a few women in the bunker not being able to take their eyes off of the young woman’s chest taking up their entire screen.  Sabine, staring along with them, but for a different reason, a growing incessant anger in her mind as the camera panned across the young girl’s mile-wide smile. Sabine snapping out of it as the young officer that wore the camera yelled through his radio to move forward towards Miranda.

         The troops began to move forward, waving the volunteers along with them to follow, the masses of hundreds of people of mostly young adults began a nervous walk forward across the edge of the desk towards their goddess, everyone looking up towards her face from under the curves of her tits when they could, met with her beautiful and warming smile, enough for some to feel safe in their task, others to feel cautiously hopeful, and a few people totally enamored with her figure and glowing skin.  Miranda’s lingering figure pivoted forward as she leaned in, the sound of the chair miles below scooting across the carpet gave off a loud ripping noise as she eased herself into a more comfortable position.  Miranda, from high above giggled a bit, gently rumbling the micros as the vibration seemed to have emanated from her chest directly in front of the masses of people walking towards her breasts, nearly under the shadow of her tits now as the subtle smell of her sweet skin from an earlier applied fruity scented moisturizer wafted across the immediate area, many of the volunteers not able to see above her breasts towards her face anymore as their entire view forward became comprised of the smallest wrinkles in her smooth skin, the softer pink flesh of her areolas and slightly protruding nipples marginally higher on the curving surface, all the while she breathed slowly and calmly. 

          “Do you know why she’s doing this, Sabine?” one of the younger female assistants deep in the bunker hesitantly asked.

          “Because she’s too young to understand the power that she has, it doesn’t help that these volunteers seem to be so obsessively in love with her, they’re willing to risk their own lives for this shit…” Sabine quickly replied.

          “Maybe… but what would you do if you were her?” the young worker said.

          “Not this…” Sabine reluctantly mumbled.

          “Maybe Miranda is on to something, you know? I wouldn’t mind being her for a day…” the assistant said jokingly.  Sabine met her gaze with fiery eyes of pure anger and a scowl, ignoring the woman’s snide comment.  The assistant immediately turning back to her station with bright red, embarrassed cheeks and clacked away on her keyboard as if pretending to work, Sabine scoffing as she stared back at the screen.

  ***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 262 – Miranda

              Miranda saw the masses of her micro volunteers start to disappear under the view of her tits, lowering herself downward towards the edge of the desk, propping up the bottoms of her nipples on the very edge of the desk, supporting their almost weightlessness, Miranda seeing the masses of micros again right below her face as the hundreds kept walking towards her chest, the wood of the desk feeling a bit cold against her sensitive pinkish skin. The masses splitting up into two main groups as they each walked towards a nipple.  Miranda noticing that skin around nipples started to wrinkle tightly before protruding as they grew harder, suddenly she felt the micros all over her skin, thousands of hands and bodies pushing up against her, the feeling almost instantly ecstasy inducing. 

              Miranda closed her eyes, as a pleasurable shaky breath escaped her opened mouth, focusing on the feeling as she tried her best to sit completely still and not accidentally smush anyone under her hardening skin.  Miranda, wanting to let her people get closer to her more than ever before, had the few thousand micros pressing themselves against her warm skin, with the help of Sabine’s coordination.  Miranda cooed a bit as the volunteers almost felt like the tiniest vibrator against her tits, struggling to keep her breath still as she gripped onto the side of her chair to keep herself grounded as possible, not wanting an accident, not having killed anyone in weeks, desperately wanting to keep up the positive streak.

              Miranda could feel the tingle in her chest, almost radiating through her tits like a sharp warmth that was expanding too rapidly to contain as Miranda let out another quiet stuttering and moaning breath, her eyes tightly closed as she titled her head back a bit, closing her mouth to try and not make any more noise, but it was becoming more difficult the more micros that started to rub against her, the humming in her throat erratic.  Miranda could feel the pleasant feeling working its way throughout her body, almost in shock as she hadn’t felt anything like it in quite some time, never realizing that the micros could make her feel such a way, in her mind, they loved her and wanted to do this, and she wasn’t wrong, the volunteers were in heaven, throwing themselves against their goddess despite all she had done to make their lives difficult, but always coming around to keep them somewhat safe from other circumstances, the micros relishing the opportunity to make her feel good, the soldiers reluctant and just following orders. 

              Miranda could feel the pressure in her pussy growing though after a few minutes, resisting the urge to take her hands off the desk chair and reach into her tights, not wanting to get too involved anymore, thinking it would be dangerous for her people, she wanted to pull away from the desk in order to spare them before it got too hot.  “Okay… okay… I have to like mmm… I’m going to… ahh… stand up now, please, get back” Miranda whispered, struggling through the quietest moans she could make as to not catch attention from her closest neighboring roommate, Lacy.  The tingles stopping in unison as Miranda still breathed heavily, opening up her eyes and staring back down at the people, nearly biting her lip out of temptation, watching as the masses walked away apart from a few until they were eventually brought back a some moments later, Miranda, satisfied that they were all far enough away from her, scooted back, reaching her arm over the city to turn off the desk lamp, the city now glowing like a nightlight atop the desk as it subtly lit up the tanned skin around her midriff, showing off her more tightly toned stomach after all of her efforts in the gym as of late, a few of the more observant citizens at crotch level with the goddess could see a few trickles of dark puddles in the fibers of her yoga pants in between her thighs by her sex.

              Miranda bent downward, quickly wiggling herself out of her yoga pants, in nothing but pink panties laid herself in bed, throwing her plush blankets over her, turning herself away from the city as she slid a hand down her midriff and under the waistline of her panties trying her best to keep herself as quiet as possible…

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 262 – Ashton City

              Sabine watched another camera angle, from one of the taller skyscrapers still left standing in the city, the view showing the entirety of the bedroom, but more importantly, Miranda under her blankets, miles away.  The microphone picking up the goddess’ quiet moans as she finished herself off, the blankets subtly bouncing up and down as the moans grew a little louder before the movement under the blankets died out, the goddess turning back over, her head peeking out over the blankets with her gaze turned towards the flowing city atop her desk, a tiny, exhausted giggle escaping her mouth as she took a few minutes to compose herself, her eyes closed nearly the whole time before she stirred herself upright.  Miranda throwing off the blankets as the familiar rumblings of her footsteps carried her towards the bathroom where she cleaned herself up.  Sabine watching the bathroom door even farther away before it finally opened, the bright glow dying off as Miranda flicked the light switch off and walked towards the city in a new pair of grey panties.  “Goodnight, I’m so happy my little brave volunteers showed me what they can really do” Miranda said with a wide and tired smile.  Miranda collapsing in the bed, throwing the blankets over herself again as she drifted off to sleep in the dimly lit room. 

              The workers in the bunker stayed with Sabine into the later hours of the morning before finally going back to their dorms, or back home in the quiet night to rest.  Sabine barely saying a word to anyone as she just stared at Miranda sleeping in bed.  Suddenly the bunker doors opened as the officer wearing the camera from earlier walked in. “Mission accomplished, mayor, no casualties to report, and everybody is safely home” the officer said.  Sabine shaking her head in approval at the young man.  “There’s something else…  we had a few guys that seemed desperate to not leave her, we had to drag them off of her before she stood up… they kept saying they wanted to be with her more than anything… I don’t understand why” the officer said.

              “They’re obsessed with her” Sabine sharply said, not taking her eyes off the screen. 

              “Yes, ma’am, but… why do you think they are obsessed?” the officer asked.

              “She’s young, she’s beautiful… she’s powerful, figure it out” Sabine replied, turning off the power to the monitor and excusing herself from the room, rubbing her tired and stressed eyes. 

              Sabine walked up the winding staircases, swiping her badge against the secured doors and exiting the base, walking across the lightly guarded airfield as a few soldiers politely waved at her, ignoring them.  Sabine walked across the tarmac into a parking lot occupied by mostly helicopters.  Sabine entered into a beat-up car, turning the key over the engine a few times as it turned on, the fuel in the car only halfway filled, Sabine knowing that most of the gas reserves ran out in the city, the few remaining warehouses full of gas was reserved for the military and for emergency generators across the city if necessary.

              Sabine began to drive through the empty streets back towards the city, knowing which roads and exits to avoid since, some of them didn’t exist anymore due to some accidents from Miranda.  The 41-year-old woman gripped the steering wheel, trying her best to stay awake as she drove up an empty street with abandoned houses on either side of her, the neighborhood pitch black with the downtown lights glowing in the distance.  Sabine kept thinking to herself that she would never abuse the power like Miranda, the thought keeping her motivated enough to continue the drive.  Sabine pulled up to some crudely placed warning signs and street barriers, turning off the car and closing the door behind her.  Sabine walked up, wiggling through the road barriers and caution tape and up a small hill, finding the familiar path as Sabine walked for a few minutes before being met with a sudden cliff-like drop off, the view of a massive crater the size of what she could only imagine as if a meteor struck that spot. 

              Sabine sat down on the edge of the cliff, hugging herself across the chest as looked downward to the massive concave crater.  Sabine starting to cry quietly to herself, remembering the first day Ashton City showed up on Miranda’s desk.  Sabine sitting on the edge of where Miranda placed her finger upon an entire neighborhood, flattening homes and people indiscriminately while she playfully thought the city was still just a child’s toy set.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 1 – Ashton City - Sabine                                                                                                                                       

Sabine was stuck at work that morning the blue lighting teleported their city, the apocalyptic-like panic as people fled the buildings, running over each other and screaming as the tallest skyscraper in Ashton City was plucked from its foundation by the blue-eyed giant.  Sabine hid under her desk as her coworkers ran all around her, Sabine desperately trying to call her husband but was ripped away from her phone from the intense quakes as she looked out of the window of her building, seeing a pair of tanned fingers with pink nails grip the building just a few blocks away, pulling it away and out of her view as an explosion of fire and black smoke billowed from the foundation she had just watched disappear seemingly into thin air by some kind of fleshy monster, Sabine hardly believing what was going on, feeling like she was still in some nightmare like dream just waiting any moment to wake up.

              Sabine ran towards the stairs, packed with people as the rumblings shook her fellow colleagues all over, fighting through the crowds, Sabine losing her heels as her shirt dirtied from the dust and rubble falling from the concrete ceilings.  In pure survival mode, she fought to the street and towards her car, the giant woman’s massive figure looming between the buildings as the streets were in total chaos, people running and screaming in all directions.  Sabine making it into her car as she began to drive, avoiding people as best as she could as people dove out of the way of her bumper.  The girl giggling high above everyone sending subtle shockwaves through Sabine’s car.  Sabine, with no desk phone, searched around desperately for her purse and her cellphone in her car, turning her gaze back up towards the street before careening straight into parked car, the hood crumpling as Sabine bashed her head and face on the steering wheel, the airbag failing to deploy as she bled profusely from the forehead, nose, and mouth, knocking her out for a few moments before she felt someone hugging her side, dragging her across the street, her vision in a daze as she was carried by a few men into the evacuation shelter deep below a library where she fell asleep. 

              Sabine woke up a few hours later in a cot with a tight bandage around her head, the shelter still rumbling as she felt the intense sharp pain all around her head as if there was a knife lodged into her brain, her body aching as she noticed her arm in a sling and the pain only worsened as she looked over herself, cuts all over her exposed legs and arms, using her left hand to feel the wrapping around her head as she looked around, the shelter packed with people, a dim glow of few lights illuminating the shelter enough for her to see everyone.  Sabine blinked a few times, wincing in pain as a man to the left of her noticed her struggling. “Hey, don’t get up too quick, you were in a car crash” the man said.

              “What’s happening?” Sabine asked.

              “My friend and I pulled you out of the car, brought you here, we used some supplies from the shelter to try to fix you up, I think your nose is broken, your collarbone, too, you should see a doctor as soon as you can” the man said.

              “No… I mean what’s happening?” Sabine asked again.

              “I don’t know… it’s a woman… she’s... huge, she’s… killing us like fucking ants” the man said, nearly breaking down into tears as he struggled with his words.

              “Is Parkton okay?” Sabine asked as the man hesitated, looking away, “At least tell me Parkton is okay!” Sabine yelled, catching the attention of the crowd around her. 

              “Ma’am… Parkton is gone” a woman said from behind her, Sabine shaking her head in disbelief.

              “What do you mean it’s gone? It can’t just be gone” Sabine emphasized.  

              “The woman… uhh… she touched all of Parkton, the whole neighborhood… with her finger, it sounded like a bomb going off, nobody made it out” the woman said.

              “Fuck you, that’s not possible, none of this is” Sabine said, scoffing at the sci-fi like bullshit.

              “It’s okay, word has it that the military is going to send a few helicopters to try to talk to her, we can figure this out, just breathe” another man said.

              “Fuck all of you, I’m leaving, I’m going back to get my kid and my husband” Sabine said, standing up from the cot, wobbling a bit as few people tried to grab her and sit her back down, but Sabine refused, pushing them away, walking up the stairs towards the sealed doors as a pair of soldiers guarding the door were sat down in some foldable chairs.   

              “Ma’am, you can’t leave yet” a burly guard said, standing up in front of the door as she approached. 

              “I have to get back to Parkton, this is crazy! All of these people are crazy!” Sabine yelled.

              “Ma’am… the entire Parkton neighborhood was crushed under the monster, I’m sorry, lady” the guard said.

              “Let me go!  Let me fucking go!” Sabine yelled, shoving and pushing against the guard, the commotion bringing the bunker to an eerie quietness as Sabine, in so much pain, broke down in anger, refusing to believe what was happening. 

              “Just let her go…” the smaller guard said.

              “Fine, let this stupid bitch get killed for all I care” the guard said with vitriol, opening the door with a few twists of the reinforced door valve, shutting the thick metal door behind her. 

Sabine could smell the debris and smoke in the air instantly, her head pounding and body throbbing in pain as she climbed the concrete stairs barefoot.  Walking up into a torn and ripped up library, the light outside was a different color than normal as she exited through the front door to an apocalyptic hellscape.  Wrecked cars, disheveled stores, debris everywhere on the streets, people walking around covered in dust crying and sulking in bewilderment and horror.  Military jeeps and ambulances trying desperately to navigate through the twisted and jampacked streets littered with cars and a few dead bodies under some rubble.  Sabine ignoring the harrowing sounds all around her, looking upwards, the ceiling of a bedroom and a desk lamp high above acting as the Sun, Sabine looking between the buildings, miles in the distance, seeing a massive bed and white walls totally surrounding everything.  Sabine continued to shake her head, the massive woman wasn’t there, the quakes stopped, as she still refused to believe anything the people around her have been saying, but it became increasingly difficult to deny that she wasn’t dreaming, Ashton City definitely not a part of their world anymore, instead in a bedroom somewhere else. 

Sabine continued to walk towards her neighborhood, knowing it would take a while, as the gigantic window high above the city started to dim, Sabine realizing that is was a different Sun, taking in the surrounding, turning around towards downtown, the largest building in the city, the building the city used to pride itself on, was gone still, Sabine realizing that the massive tanned hand with pink nails she saw earlier might have been real and that the tower was indeed ripped away like a little toy so effortlessly, the smoke still billowing from its base.  Sabine’s heart rate started to pick up as she approached the city limits towards the highways leading out into the suburbs, her feet starting to ache as bad as her body, but still not as bad as the sharp pain in her head and shoulder. 

Sabine found an abandoned car near an entry way near the onramp of a highway, the car still turned on and softly beeping inside, the owner nowhere to be found as Sabine looked around a few times for any signs of people, but there was nobody.  Sabine looked up noticing a few helicopters littered across the sky, the giant nowhere to be found still.  Sabine got in the car and started to drive herself towards her neighborhood, wanting nothing more than to see her family and her home, wanting nothing more but to wake up and everything was back to normal.  Sabine passing up some abandoned cars on the side of the highway as a few cars were driving in front and behind her giving her a brief respite that there were still people acting somewhat normal. 

Sabine found her normal exit, passing up her usual streets and stores, climbing up a steep hill, seeing smoke wafting upwards in the direction her home was, Sabine’s heartbeat picking up faster and faster as she began to descend down the other side of the hill, but her normal view of parks and houses was different, the green trees and lawns she was used to seeing were totally gone, vanished, nothing but a view of the other side of the city a few miles away.  Sabine pulled over, exiting the car, walking up the street, tattered and torn clothes, dried up blood on her skin and shoddy stitches across her face and arms before she was met with a steep cliff-like drop off, standing on the edge as some pieces of rubble fell off and down the crater.  Sabine too enamored with the view to have noticed a few flattened bodies to her side that didn’t quite make it to the safety in time before the finger came down on them.

Sabine almost forgot how to breathe, her injured body entering autopilot out of pure shock.  Sabine wandered forward, almost tripping into the crater, instead sitting down on the edge, her eyes wide open, her mouth tightly shut.  Sabine ripped off the sling holding up her injured arm, Sabine knew it hurt, but her mouth couldn’t produce any kind of wail or squeak of pain, instead, fighting through the agony, she hugged herself across the chest, staring at the smoldering crater, smoke wafting up all around, crushed cars, houses, flattened and bloody people scattered all around the valley at random.  Sabine looked around, picking out where her house mostly likely was, having memorized her neighborhood to a fine detail having lived there for years upon years, she spotted the familiar red brick and white paint with the black roof, except it was twisted into a paste-like heap, browned, and dirtied up, charred, and blackened as all things were around, her husband’s grey car as flat as sheet metal in the crumbled-up driveway. 

Sabine hoping to anything that would listen that her family was asleep when it happened, never knowing about it.  Sabine not even saying goodbye as she left for work earlier than anybody else in the house woke up, never wanting to disturb her perfect family from rest.  Sabine’s emotions taking over as tears poured out of her face, her body aching even worse as she felt hot and her nose clogged with blood, staring down at her feet as she wilted over crying incessantly, wanting nothing more than to jump into the crater and kill herself, but she just couldn’t do it, her body wouldn’t let her, frozen in place.  Sabine stayed there all day and night on the edge of the crater in a depressed and grief-stricken daze, seeing a wave of military helicopters fly by with loudspeakers attached to them, feeling the quakes of the giant girl behind her, Sabine refusing to turn around to see her, but hearing her loud, booming words echo around the city.   Sabine saw a massive jumbo jet take off towards the bedroom door when the light outside of the window finally went dark. 

Eventually Sabine saw some lights become brighter behind her, the sound of a car pulling up before the engine cut, the sound of multiple footsteps running up the street before a pair of hands grabbed her and pulled her away from the cliffside, dragging her backwards only making her injuries much worse.  “What the fuck, let me go!” Sabine yelled, trying her best to fight back, but her body hurt too much.

“What are you doing here!?” a man’s voice yelled out.

“Just let me fucking die!” Sabine yelled out in misery.

“Just get her in the jeep, come on” another voice yelled out. Sabine barely struggling as she was placed in the back of a military jeep, the door closing behind her swiftly as she cradled herself up into a ball against the seats, the jeep back up and driving off. 

“What’s your name?” the driver asked, but Sabine ignored the question.

“Just leave her alone, man…” the soldier in the passenger seat said.

“We’re taking you to a shelter one neighborhood over, was there anyone else with you?” the driver asked. Sabine wishing more than anything that the neighborhood next to Parkton was the one that got crushed instead of hers as the anger engulfed her mind, trying her best not to get any unwanted attention from the soldiers. 

“No…” Sabine mumbled.

“Did you see anyone alive in the hole?” the driver asked.

“No…” Sabine mumbled again.

“I’m sorry…” the passenger soldier said, Sabine ignoring the condolences.

“The major is asking for any volunteers to help in any way against the monster named Miranda” the driver said.

“Now is not the time, sarge…” the passenger said.

“Isn’t that your job? To stop things like this?” Sabine said, muffled from between her arms as she continued to hug herself.

“And how are we supposed to do that, ma’am?” the driver asked, Sabine turning away from the question as she sat in silence, the soft hum of the jeep lulling her into a painful daze as the throbbing across her body worsened.

“Does your base have a doctor?” Sabine asked after a few minutes of silence.

“Yes, ma’am, do you need to be looked at?” the passenger said.

“No way, the corpsman and docs are probably up to their fucking necks in shit, our boys should get help first” the driver said.

“Our job is to find stranded civilians and bring them to shelters or back to base… that includes medical aid, sarge…” the passenger said. 

“Fine, but fuck if you ever get hurt and I give her your spot…” the driver said. 

Sabine was carried into the base field hospital that was crudely set up in one of the massive aircraft hangars, she was sat on a bed as a doc looked her over, writing a number on the top of her hand to triage her. “What does 1 mean?” Sabine asked the nicer passenger from the jeep.

“I don’t know… I think that’s good though” the young soldier said with a friendly smile.  Meanwhile, an officer dressed in all black was walking around the field hospital, asking the patients questions and carrying onto the next group of people. “What’s your name?” the young officer said. 

“It’s Sabine… you?” Sabine asked.

“Specialist… well, just call me Specs, my nickname, because of glasses, and well, my rank” the friendly soldier said with a warming smile.

“Okay, Specs… thanks for sticking with me tonight” Sabine said, barely looking at the young man, the anger in her mind still festering, still not knowing what the young giant woman even looked like.  The officer in all black walked up to Specs and Sabine, two armed guards on either side of him.

“Hello, ma’am, are you alright?” he asked, Sabine ignoring the question, turning away from his gaze.

“Look, I get it, we don’t know what the fuck is going on, but all I need to know is what you do… what’s your job?” he asked. Sabine curling her lips and looking downward. 

“It’s alright, Sabine, just tell him” the friendly specialist said.

“I’m a communications engineer downtown…” Sabine said. The officer’s eyes lighting up as he tilted his head impressed.  

“Do you know anything about cross directional frequency manipulation?” The officer asked.

“I know that It’s impossible” Sabine quickly replied with a scoff.

“What if I said we had capable equipment to make it possible” the officer said.

“I’d say that’s crazy talk, nobody does, it’s just a theory” Sabine said, brushing off the statement. 

“Bring her in” the officer said, turning his back and swiftly walking away, the guards immediately picking up Sabine and dragging her out of the hangar towards the bunker across the airfield without much resistance from her. Specialist Specs tried his best to understand what was happening but was quickly tackled by a guard of the officer…

Sabine was forced to help with the transmissions being sent to Miranda’s phone, witnessing the first ever message sent to her with the experimental and top secret equipment deep below the airfield, spending her days in anger and fear by herself, locked up in the hangar until she was forced to come help with messages for Miranda, leaving nothing but time to brood and hate the girl for what she did, ripping away the only things she loved about her life. Sabine’s injuries healing by the day as nurses and guards constantly checked up on her until she was allowed to wander the bunker, but never outside of the airfield fences with no means of escape.  Sabine asked the guards about the nice specialist she met on that first night, Sabine eventually finding out one day that Specialist died, crushed to paste between Ana’s sweaty toes while the prisoners of the city painted atop the young women. 

Until one day, the officer that ran the bunker and seized power after the senior members died in the war with another goddess’ city, the officer that had imprisoned Sabine along with a few others who specialized in experimental engineering.  The officer killed by Miranda dramatically under the same finger that had crushed Sabine’s neighborhood, ironically setting her free to send her own messages to Miranda. Sabine playing along, pretending to be nice, saying she was at peace with Miranda taking away her family, but it was all a show the entire time, gaining her trust, even being made into a mayor by the blonde giantess, carrying out her terrible ideas of tasks for the city like nail painting or watching a movie. 

Sabine watched as the city full of her peers turned into complacent slaves for the young girl without even realizing it, her charm, her beauty turned half of them, her gentleness and kindness turned the other half.  Sabine tossed the absurdity in her mind over and over again not understanding why so many of her hundreds of thousands of fellow micros liked Miranda in any way, she had killed thousands and thousands by accident, but they still listened to her, they still went about their day without hate towards her.  This made Sabine increasingly angry, she plotted and planned for months on end, thinking of how to enter Miranda’s mind, how to understand her, how to get to know her enough, and how to eventually bring her down… until the final straw for her was drawn… the task to send a thousand people to massage her tits, a selfish act of pleasure for no reason other than to get herself off. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 262 – Ashton City

Sabine caught back up with her emotions and memories, Miranda snoring atop her bed in the distance as Sabine pondered on the cliffside, the crater mostly cleaned out, the debris used as salvage for the city, her house gone, the bodies of her family never found, likely grinded into the dirt and unrecognizable, she was told.  Sabine looked down towards the crater before she propped herself back up, walking herself towards the car she had parked down the slope of the hill.  She drove herself back to the base, climbing into her bed in an abandoned officer’s quarters. 

Sabine knew she had to do something before Miranda’s ideas got worse and more selfish, thinking about her plan nonstop before eventually drifting off to a restless sleep.  Sabine rudely awoken a few hours later with the rumblings of Miranda’s footsteps approaching the city, rocking Sabine in her bed a bit as she grunted in annoyance, used to the feeling as she reached her arm over and gripped the side of her bed to keep herself stable, something she did every morning.  Suddenly, the desk lamp turned on, instantly illuminating the entire city in a blinding light before Sabine’s eyes adjusted.

“GOOD MORNING MY LITTLE PEOPLE!” Miranda’s loud whisper erupted across the city as Sabine gritted her teeth in anger at the girl’s annoyingly bright voice. 

 

“Soon… you’ll know it means to lose everything” Sabine mumbled into her pillow…