- Text Size +

In this chapter:   Ashton City is brought to the brink of an apocalypse by Jessica after she is given permission from Miranda to intervene with the bomb threat.  Sabine and Natalie are left in the bunker to fend for themselves as the city panics.  Miranda sees Toy Town for the first time.  Jessica brings Miranda back to Ashton City after completing her task. 

 

 

 

Day 315 – Ashton City

              The citizens of Ashton City ran through the streets in a hazy, rolling plume of grey and white dust that seemed to billow outward in every direction as buildings collapsed from the most violent quake imaginable, thousands of lifeless and gored bodies littered the sidewalks and alleyways as vehicles were flipped over to their backs and sides, windows across the city shattered into a torrential glass downpour after the initial impact, raining onto the running people below and slicing up their skin, some of them taking direct impacts to the body as shards of thick glass buried themselves into people like a vorpal sword into flesh.  Some of the horrified citizens that tried to run out of pure fear were tripping over the dead bodies of those tossed violently out of windows directly after the earth-shattering stomp from Jessica.  Buildings pulverized and demolished all around as people were buried alive under the smoking rubble, their desperate pleas muffled as they begged for help whilst gravely injured or impaled under literal tons of steel and cement blocking out the light from above and encasing them inside of a dark grave. 

Everyone ran in a different direction, most of them screamed, others didn’t know what to do, freezing in place as they felt too scared to look away from Jessica’s massive body and face looming high above them and the city.  People were thrown against walls and ceilings, others completely knocked out as their heads were slammed to the ground, some suffering worse fates as their heads popped against streets in a spurt of blood from the intensity of being thrown by the cruel stomp of the Latina. 

Houses caved in with families still inside, the sounds of cars crashing in between hundreds of thousands of people hollering from all corners of the city in hysteria.  Jessica’s quake caused a wave of destruction that Ashton City had never seen before, the stomp of a true goddess, the people unequivocally feeling real fear for the first time as frenzy and chaos took hold of the city as the rumbling afterquakes faded away like a low thunder. 

The people were used to living in a relative calmness, treated well enough by Miranda, protected by her, given food and supplies whenever they were requested of her, only occasionally having to do strange tasks for her as dedicated micro servants, but not having to worry too much about being crushed or squished, apart from Miranda’s far and few in between accidents, but now a true monster had her eyes locked on the city beneath her.  Around ten thousand people dead from her stomp alone, thousands more injured or on the verge of begging for death just to escape the pain, but it was only the beginning of something truly terrible and otherworldly for the loyal micros that belonged to Miranda.    

Jessica’s hips and bare thighs alone dominated the view of the city’s skyline, some people found themselves dumbfounded and motionless in her presence, craning their necks back just to catch a glimpse of her body, her bare lightly tanned brown midriff and upwards, looking up her curving chest towards her face as she smirked down back towards them, her eyes striking fear into anyone that dared looking into her brown irises, the people waiting, wondering why Miranda wasn’t there to save them from such terror, some even dropping to their knees and praying out loud for Miranda’s return, but their voices, like usual, would go unheard as Jessica lifted up her hand over the city. 

 

Day 315 – Jessica

              Jessica lifted her hand over the city and waved it a bit, sweeping away some of the smoke and dust from the collapsed buildings from her stomp so she could have a clearer view of the destruction.  She then lifted her hand back up towards her head as she ran her red nails through her hair, tossing her hair over her shoulder as she tilted her head and smirked down at the city just in front of her bare thighs. 

Jessica, dressed in tight blue jean shorts that some would consider too short, but Jessica thought they looked great with her rolled up white crop top that exposed some of her bare midriff, the perfect summer outfit for Jessica.  “I haven’t seen you guys since… gosh… after I won the war and kidnapped some of you” Jessica teased, bending over slightly, her chest protruding out over the city as she playfully tapped her finger against her lips.  “Haha, I’m used to seeing cities at my feet, but not… here” Jessica said as she pivoted her crotch forward towards the city, a few of the frayed strands of her ripped shorts pulverizing into a few of the neighborhoods on the border of the desk, decimating people trying to run away from the light blue stringy fabric.

              “I have to admit… maybe Miranda had the right idea” Jessica said as she playfully placed her hands on her hips, “I see so many of you… so many people just running, but seriously… where are you going to go?” Jessica mumbled as she leaned in, not being able to resist as she poked her nail at a densely packed street of scared people.  Jessica nearly cooed at the pleasurable wet squish as she closed her eyes and cherished the feeling of hundreds of micros crunch beneath her finger, wiggling her digit a bit and carving out a small valley in the city, feeling the delicate crunches as she pulled back and held the pad in front of her eyes, seeing the small creases in her fingerprint stained a deep red with blood and a few dots of squished bodies against her skin as she smiled wide and chuckled. 

              Jessica pleasantly sighed as she reached her arms down and wiped off dozens of crushed bodies against the side of her jean shorts, a small red streak skidding across the light blue denim.  Jessica gazed her attention back over the city and loudly scoffed, clicking her tongue, and rolling her eyes after she heard the hundreds of thousands of panicked screams below her, “what are you even screaming about? I barely touched your city… god… you’re such spoiled micros…can you imagine if I was your ruler instead?  You don’t know how lucky you are to have that annoying cheerleader as your god” Jessica mumbled as she noticed her indentation from her finger planted in the city, a blood-red street stained as people fled in every direction away from it.  Jessica’s harsh words rolled across the city, but she savored the moment, the familiar screams reached her ears, something that had long disappeared from her days with Toy Town.  Jessica realizing that she called the city luck to have Miranda, thinking to herself is she was being too mean to Ashton City, but she quickly brushed off the creeping feeling in the back of her mind. 

              She began to wiggle her feet, loosening them from her white, high-top sneakers, kicking her shoes off and brushing them behind her, Jessica then wriggled her bare, sweaty toes into the carpet, and after spending the morning moving her things out of her room and into the open, hot outside parking lot, the smell started to waft a bit upwards unbeknownst to Jessica herself.  “Miranda isn’t going to be coming back for a while, do you think she’ll notice if a few of you go missing?” Jessica giggled as she reached behind her, pulling up the desk chair and sitting down at the edge of the city at chest level. 

              Jessica leaned back in the chair and kicked her bare feet over the edge of the desk, wiggling her toes in front of the micros before she carefully placed her heels on the outskirts of the neighborhoods, feeling the subtleness of houses breaking under her heels as she let her skin settle into place, the desk taking the full weight of her feet.  Jessica peered between her legs up towards the buildings, bending her foot forward as she spread her toes apart and lifted her right leg up, carefully extending her legs outward and feeling a huge skyscraper sliding against the webbing between her big and second toe, Jessica attempting to carefully pinch the building upward from its foundation as she concentrated her eyes, nearly biting her lip. 

              She was successful at first, feeling the building succumb to her power and break apart, the metal bending and snapping as she pinched her toes together, gripping the building and lifting it upward, the upper half of the skyscraper perfectly intact as the lower half collapsed into the bustling streets below into a puff of grey and white dust, killing hundreds still trapped in the building, or crushed on the streets as the building rolled over them.  Jessica giggled as she held the upper half between her toes, seeing little specks fall out of the torn bottom, she playfully teased her foot over the city, letting the micro people falling out of the bottom to rain down in different parts of the city, popping with tiny puffs of red. 

              Teasing her foot slowly as she giggled once more, tightening her grip a bit as the building crunched and crumbled between her toes, the rubble falling down all around the city as she loosened her grip and let the powder dissipate away.  “Uh oh, there goes another building… whoops…” Jessica mockingly giggled as she brought her foot back and rested it next to the other at the edge of the city, dangling and wiggling her toes as she heard the screams only grow louder.  Jessica then reared her feet forward, dragging her toes, sliding them across the wooden desk until she could feel her toes collide with the outer neighborhoods, feeling the rubble building up between her toes the size of mountains to the tinies as she heard some more screams silence in unison.    

              Jessica lifted her legs off of the desk, returning them to the carpet as she adjusted her posture upright and leaned her chest and face towards the city.  Jessica ran her feet into the carpet, rubbing off tens of thousands of bodies and the remnants of extremely populous neighborhoods as they became just crumbs stuck between the fibrous strands of the plain white carpet.  Jessica stared across the city, seeing hundreds of thousands of specks still running away, clambering on the streets, “Oh hush… you haven’t even been through anything hard in your whole lives… if anything, you should be honored I’m here, be honored to die by me, think of it this way…” Jessica said as she terrifying tapped her red nails into the empty part of the desk, sending small tremors throughout the city, “Miranda kept you alive this long just for this moment… how great is that?  You should really be thanking me, I’m sparing you from a life of being her shitty slaves, painting her nails and stuff… ugh, can you imagine?” Jessica rhetorically asked as she blinked a few times, trying to be seductive, smiling and tilting her head to the side as she brought her hands back to her lap.  Jessica shook her head, thinking if she was being too callous still, thinking maybe it was a sign of her growth and newfound maturity, but couldn’t help by relish the feeling of power she had in the moment. 

              Jessica reached her nails out towards the city, carefully pinching up a smaller skyscraper between her fingers and dangled it over downtown, “Alright… on to business then, shall we?”  Jessica said as she dropped the skyscraper down onto a busy street, watching a fireball turn into black smoke as thousands of people disappeared under the rubble.  “I’ll stop fucking up Ashton City as soon as you bring me whoever is in the military base or whatever… the mayor, okay? And bring her to me alive” Jessica emphasized as she smiled downwards, crossing her arms over her chest, “if she’s not alve then…” Jessica lead on as she leaned in a bit further, puckering her large lips together and blowing outward, sending thousands of people flying off the streets and raining down all over the streets, some of them lucky enough to have had their bones obliterated from the gale force wind that escaped the Latina’s large lips, killing them instantly instead of having to suffer flying over the city and slamming back down into a bloody smack against pavement, “I’ll give you a small break, but I would hurry if I were you…I’m not a very patient woman” Jessica said as she looked upon the city with a serious smirk

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 315 – Ashton City

              Unbeknownst to Jessica, thousands more died off from the hazy humidity of her feet propped up against the desk, the action of her pinching up the skyscraper between her toes, her foot drifting high above the city, the shadow looming over hundreds of thousands.  The intense smell of the sweaty odor, warm and putrid, filling the lungs of thousands as they started to lose consciousness in the thick, toxic air.  Jessica having moved in and outside all morning while packing up her things and packing them into her car, going through the hot summer air outside, her bare feet without socks in her white sneakers only worsened the experience for the micros.  People dropped dead hundreds of yards from where the action was even taken place, their last sounds of hearing the terrible screams of people falling from the pinched building stuck between her toes, the nightmare seemingly only worsening. 

              Then her command rang across the city, fetch the mayor and the goddess would stop her vicious rampage.  Thousands of people choosing to hide while thousands more slowly made their way across the city towards the military base, the few guards and soldiers that were in the base were hiding in aircraft hangars or even joining alongside the growing mob of thousands of scared and desperate people. 

              Meanwhile, Natalie and Sabine were at a standstill, all alone in the bunker, surrounded by tv screens that showed the horrors of Ashton City taking place.  Natalie was first to her feet as Sabine still struggled to get up from the tremendous stomp throwing her like a ragdoll to the ground.  Natalie attempted to wipe some blood from her mouth and face, profusely bleeding from her nose and mouth, missing teeth, a broken eye socket, swelling face and pounding headache.  She could feel that her wrist and arm was broken as well as she hollered in pain attempting to grab it with her uninjured arm.

 Natalie choked and coughed up more blood all over the floor as she couldn’t tell which part of her body hurt the worst, feeling like she was on the verge of death as she propped herself up on the communication console with an elbow, slumping down, Natalie spit another puddle of blood from her mouth as she caught her breath, breathing slowly as she tried to focus on just staying conscious and standing upright. 

              Natalie fought through the agonizing pain as she used her other arm to rip her shirt off, holding it against her face tightly in an attempt to stop the bleeding as the fabric of her shirt stained wet with blood.  Natalie’s right eye was swollen shut, only able to see out of her left eye as she looked around the monitors, seeing thousands of bodies littering the streets, watching as Jessica ripped up another building, or slamming a finger into a neighborhood, Natalie watching as people disappeared under her brown flesh in an instant. 

She was still trying her best to take deep breaths, trying not to panic, but it was no use, the flashbacks of Lacy terrorizing Biraal City plagued Natalie’s mind as she looked back down towards the floor, not wanting to witness the massacre of tens of thousands of people at a time like she had gotten so used to long before.  She could feel the deep rumblings underneath her feet, signaling that more and more people were dying, until the command blared through the speakers and audibly through the thickened metal and steel of the bunker, retrieve the mayor from the bunker.

              “This bunker was meant to withstand a nuclear blast from 100 yards away… nobody is getting in here” Sabine’s labored voice mumbled from across the room as Natalie looked back over as the struggling woman on the floor turning over and trying to lift herself up. Sabine coughing a few times as her mouth was also bleeding.  Natalie snapping out of her flashback and into an overcharge of emotional anger as she saw Sabine’s face. 

              “Is this what you wanted to happen, huh?” Natalie asked, her voice sore. 

              “This is what I was trying to prevent” Sabine said as she tried to stand up, “Ah!” Sabine yelled aloud in pain as she felt her ankle audibly, realizing she must have broken it after being tossed and knocked out after the stomp.  Natalie hmphed at the sight of Sabine in pain as she tossed her blood-soaked shirt to the floor in a wet smack, the bleeding around her mouth and nose stopping and dried to a deeply blackened crimson. 

Natalie then turned to the communication console, wincing in pain and tensing her injured arms outward toward the terminal, “What are you doing?” Sabine asked as she leaned up against the wall, bleeding from her head, gripping at her injured ankle, unable to move.  Natalie refusing to acknowledge the mayor.  “You don’t even know how to use that!” Sabine angrily shouted. 

              “I was watching you use it the whole time I was down here…I learned” Natalie said as she began to type in the specific codes to send a message to Miranda’s phone.  Sabine grunted in pain as a few tears escaped her eyes. 

              “Miranda can’t save us now… she abandoned us” Sabine said.

              “Oh, now you want her to come save us?  This is all your fault in the first place!” Natalie shouted. 

              “I just wanted to go home… I just wanted to see my family again… how is that so hard for everyone to understand?” Sabine asked. 

              “You scared away the only person that could protect us from this world… you were delusional” Natalie said. 

              “No… I was helping us” Sabine said as Natalie typed in the final code, hearing the machine whir and beep as the message was confirmed sent to Miranda’s phone, “what did you even say to her?” Sabine asked. 

              “It doesn’t matter right now… they’re coming for you and I’m going to open the door for them” Natalie said as she painfully limped over to the door console.

              “They’ll kill me you know…” Sabine mumbled between labored and painful breaths. 

              “No… she wants you alive” Natalie said as she limped a bit further, entering a few commands into the console as the thick door clanked and buzzed, the sound of metal bars unlatching as it slowly opened followed by a feint sound of yelling people. 

The mob of people slowly trickled into the base, surrounding Natalie and Sabine, Sabine screamed as she was carried out of the bunker as the mob grabbed onto Natalie as well, Natalie screaming in pain as she was lifted above the crowed, “No, please, I’m trying to help you!” Natalie yelled, but the mob mentality was irreversible as both women were carried out to the surface, Natalie looking upwards towards the ceiling of Miranda’s room with her good eye, seeing the massive upper body and face of Jessica looming in the distance a few miles away over downtown. Natalie begged and pleaded she was innocent, but the crowd ignored her every word. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 315 – Jessica

“I’m being generous with this break; I’m not quite seeing the movement I want… so…” Jessica teased as she bent back down towards the dense metropolis scarred with destruction and death.  Jessica bent her face down, looming her large lips over a dense neighborhood, playfully sticking her tongue out and pressing the tip of her tongue onto the houses and streets, licking upward playfully, and curling her tongue back as she brought thousands of people into the dark wetness of her mouth, slowly closing her lips behind them as she swished them around her mouth in a glob of saliva.  Jessica curling her tongue around as she blinked a few times, lowering her brow in confusion before swallowing the micros and their homes whole with a heavy gulp, leaving them alive in her belly to digest.  “Hmm… doesn’t quite taste like I remember; Ashton City is way less salty than Toy Town though” Jessica said as she giggled. 

Jessica licked her lips as she sat straight back up, resting her elbows on the edge of the table as she propped up her head in her palms, humming to herself, so innocent to her, but so menacingly to the micros running away in every direction in droves.  Jessica waited a moment, scanning her eyes across the city, admiring her destruction, seeing crowds of people around the military base in the corner beyond downtown, signaling to her that some of the micros were following her commands, but she couldn’t resist herself, eyeing a saturated group of micros seemingly trapped by the collapsed building she pinched up and dropped earlier, “Hmm… no, I shouldn’t…Miranda would be so upset, ahhh, but… you all just look so helpless right now” Jessica said, fighting against her thoughts of guilt for what she was doing, Jessica shook her head and leaned in towards the packed street with a smile. 

“Awww… are you all stuck in the street… aww… blocked off by the building… hmmm?” Jessica teased, taking her hand off her face and pointing her finger down at the panicked crowd of a few ten thousand micros. Jessica twirled her finger just above them, pretending to lower the pad of her finger on them and pulling it away just before crushing them as she laughed and giggled high above them.  The micros surrounded by destruction on all sides, unable to climb over the rubble as the tens of thousands panicked and looked around for any answer of escape, pushing and shoving each other, trampling others to death as they looked for a way out like a trapped animal. 

Jessica reached her hand down, extending her thumb and index finger, tilting her nails downward in a scooping motion as she dragged her nails across the thick crowd of people, watching as their bodies piled up between her nails, feeling the slick crunches of those who slid under her nails instead of those who began to amass into a pile accumulating between her nails.  She slid her nails all around the crowd until there was a sizable chunk of thousands of people gripped between her nails, tightening her grip a bit as she saw small puffs of blood spurt outward and onto her skin or in the air above the city as she pulled them up, hearing their screams louder than before as she saw a few loose bodies fall between out of the pile and smacking on the destroyed streets below. 

Holding thousands of struggling micros against her fingers as she thought of what to do with them dangling them in front of her face as she smirked and lowered her brow a bit in seriousness.  “Hmm… at least you’re not trapped anymore, huh?” Jessica said as she looked at them stoically, her other hand still being used to prop up her face as if she were bored.  Jessica tightened her grip a bit more, hearing a few of the screams die off and feeling the pops of hundreds of micros staining the inside of her nails a dark red, nowhere near the same color of the brighter red polish on the other side. 

Jessica saw a bit of blood dripping from the bottom of the pile signaling that hundreds must have been crushed to paste so much so that their gored corpses were piled in with the people still alive and struggling.  Jessica dragged her fingers over the city, loosening her grip as if sprinkling the people over the districts like a horrific gory rain, watching as hundreds of free falling micro bodies tumbled through the air all over, making sure she sprinkled people in each section of the city as to not miss any spots until the only thing left was her blood stained finger print, bringing it back to her face and rubbing her fingers together, flicking off any tiny remains and dried blood before she looked at her nails, “Ah!… you all made me chip my nail” Jessica groaned. 

“Ugh… that is so annoying!” Jessica shouted as she grimaced, standing up from the chair and leaning over the city with an angry look on her face, Jessica balling up her fist as she was set to slam her knuckles into downtown which would surely cause unrivaled destruction even more so than she already had done, rearing up her hand as she suddenly felt and heard a vibrating in her pocket.  Jessica loosened her fist, retracting it from above the city as she sighed deeply, calming herself down, something she would have never done in the early days.  She then twisted on her heels and fished her phone out of her pocket while it still vibrated, seeing her mom’s name pop up on her phone screen as she quickly answered the awkwardly timed call. 

“Bueno, mama!” Jessica graciously greeted her mother, turning her attention back to toy town as she smiled at the conversation.  Pacing around Miranda’s room a bit as the two talked.  “No… no, I’m almost done, sí, I’ll be back this weekend… no, they already took my car away” Jessica continued as she leaned over Ashton City during the call, poking her nail randomly into neighborhoods and crowded streets, feeling the crunches of houses exploding under the softest amount pressure, occasionally seeing a little hot puff of an explosion if she poked the right spot or seeing a puff of pink and red mist spurt outward as she pressed onto groups of running and screaming people, hearing the squeaks of micros dying as she smiled and continued to talk to Isabella.

 “Oh, it’s nothing, just a few micros giving me a hard time… sí … sí, don’t worry, I always remind them of their place” Jessica said as she dragged the nail of her middle finger, sliding it across parts of the city, watching herself carve out another deep canyon filled with mutilated bodies and destroyed buildings.  Jessica removing her hand from the city and swiped it over her jeans next to the other stains. 

 “Mom… I know, sí, I’ll bring some leftovers for you if I can … yeah for you shoes or whatever… oh my god mom, I know, they clean your heels just fine… no they don’t clean mine… because I don’t make them, that’s why” Jessica continued as she sat down at the desk chair, leaning back and kicking up her feet over the desk, burying her heels into another neighborhood along with thousands of families crying out under the shadow before it fell on them with a tremendous quake, rocking the city yet again.  Jessica crossed one foot over the other and batted her toes forwards and backwards, crossing her free arm over her chest as she continued the conversation with her mother. 

“Can we get dinner when I get back, maybe?” Jessica asked on the phone as she dragged her heels forward a bit as she wiggled her body further back into the chair to get comfortable and extending her legs outward, feeling a small number of chunks and crumbs that were formerly people and houses building up on the skin of her heel as she continued to bat her toes over the tallest buildings that still remained in Ashton City. 

 “Oh, mom, I gotta go! I’ll text you!”  Jessica exclaimed as she saw a sizable mob of people working their way down the edge of the desk towards her heels.   Jessica kicking her feet off the desk and placing her phone down in between her lap as she leaned her gaze in towards the mob all shouting up at her, but their voices were too small to pick out anything. 

Jessica noticed the mob had formed a circle around two speck sized micros, the mob slowly backing up as the two individuals became more isolated in Jessica’s view.  “Hmm… which one of you is the mayor of this… uhh… lovely city?” Jessica asked as she wickedly smiled downward.  The city smoking and smoldering in the background, a hundred thousand people squished out of existence, thousands more broken bodies littering the rubble covered streets as the city came to an eerie and quiet stillness. 

 

Day 315 – Miranda

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

“Ugh!... that is so annoying!” Miranda hearing Jessica’s muffled shout through the walls of the apartment as she hugged onto one of Jessica’s expensive pillows, curling up against the soft cushion tucked between her legs and up to her chest.  Miranda only left to wonder if she made the right decision in trusting Jessica enough to handle Sabine and save Ashton City.  Miranda wanting nothing more than to be close to her tinies again, having them at the edge of the desk while she talked about her day to them, having them work on her nails or rub her skin, wanting so badly to give them sweets and snacks as rewards, watching their tiny bodies taking all day to harvest a single piece of fruit or candy

Miranda was in shambles, nervous, trying her best not to cry as she could only imagine the horrible things Jessica was doing to Ashton City, but praying quietly to herself that Jessica would get the job done.  Miranda needed something to take her mind off of the troubling thoughts, knowing she couldn’t bear to personally witness Ashton City get torn up while Sabine was forcefully removed from power and the bombs were dismantled. 

Miranda stood up from Jessica’s bed, dragging her feet across the floor and kneeling down at the closet door, Miranda slowly opening the door as she laid her eyes on Toy Town for the first time since moving in the apartment.  Miranda gasped, placing her hand over her mouth as her eyes widened and her brow raised, seeing the destruction and old wounds the city had suffered, following the sand towards the city, seeing massive craters and canyons carved into the districts, buildings missing, foot and toe prints scattered about at random. 

“You poor little things…” Miranda whispered as she took her hand off her mouth and crawled forward a bit, leaning over the sandy outskirts of the city, Miranda only seeing a few thousand or so specks wandering around the completely destroyed streets. “I wish I could have had you too… you would have been so happy with me…” Miranda sadly said, sniffling a bit, realizing that Ashton City could have ended up like Toy Town if Jessica had come into possession of her people instead.  Miranda realizing that it could still be a possibility if Jessica were to have too much unsupervised fun while tasked with ousting Sabine. 

Miranda’s heart beat a little faster at the thought of Jessica ripping up Ashton City in that very moment.  Miranda fighting off every urge to run back into her room and rip Jessica away from her city and doing the dirty work herself, but the thought of potentially hurting her own people nearly sent her into a panic attack episode again.  “I hope she does the right thing…” Miranda whispered to herself as she gazed back down towards the destroyed closet metropolis.

“You all must have been through so much…”  Miranda said to the remaining people of Toy Town as her heart was breaking for her own city as well as the city at her knees.  “I don’t think Jessica would know if I save a few of you, right?” Miranda asked as she stood up, looking for some kind of container around Jessica’s room, but her room was nearly packed up and ready to be vacated.

 Miranda slowly opened the bedroom door and tiptoed through the living room, hearing Jessica’s muffled voice talking on the phone, barely able to pick out any words as she was so concentrated on not making any noise herself. Miranda stepped into the kitchen and pulled out a small glass drinking cup, holding it in her hands as she tiptoed back through the living room, forgetting that she left her phone on the couch as she carefully picked it up and brought it back into Jessica’s bedroom. 

Miranda dropped back down to her knees, laying the glass drinking cup sideways into the sand, burying the edge a bit under and allowing for safe walking into the glassware.  “I can only take so many, I’m sorry, but like… I can’t let Jessica know I’m doing this, so, I’ll have to tell you when to stop” Miranda said with a halfhearted smile, blinking her reddened eyes a few times as she sat at the closet door frame and picked up her phone and scrolled to a new notification.  Miranda opened the notification, but ignored it as first, seeing all the specks in the city moving towards the glass just like she wanted. 

Miranda looked back at the phone, it was a message from the bunker, Miranda instantly becoming upset thinking it was Sabine sending a message instead, but Miranda’s hands nearly shook as she began to read the text, “I don’t know how good I type, but I am Natalie, you save me from Lacy, now Sabine is being taken away… we will be safe, but the scary woman, she hurts us until Sabine is taken to her” the message read. 

“Natalie…” Miranda mumbled to herself as she smiled.  Miranda was partly emotionally hurting, knowing the Jessica must have made maybe a few sacrifices in order to get Sabine, but it sounded like the plan was working.  Miranda picturing in her head only a few dead and Sabine being marched out of the bunker.  Miranda turning her attention back towards Toy Town with a worried look at she noticed swarms of micros approaching the glassware she placed in the sand. 

Day 315 – Toy Town

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

“She’s an angel…” Asif mumbled as the closet door opened, revealing the sight of Miranda to Toy Town for the first time ever.  “She… She’s perfect” Asif mumbled again as he stood up in the broken building, he was unable to take his eyes off of her blue eyes, her blonde hair cascading down her shoulders.  Asif was in awe as she heard her speak for the first time, her voice so angelic as compared to the voice of Jessica.  Watching her as she stood up after saying she would save some of the people trapped in the city. 

Asif knew that was his chance, he started running as fast as he could through the city towards the door as the rumblings of her footsteps brought the giant angel back.  Asif watched as she wedged the glass into the sand a few miles away from him, Asif smiling wide for the first time in months, feeling the hope slowly returning to his body as he found himself running alongside hundreds of other citizens of Toy Town, each one of them looking at the salvation offered by the blonde goddess.  A true chance to finally escape the never-ending nightmare that was being under Jessica’s rule. 

Asif panted and heaved, running through the city streets and over its rubble and obstacles leftover by many of Jessica’s cruel outings.  Asif finding himself in larger crowds of clambering people trying to rush the glassware and finally escape, some people slower, some people faster, some people staying behind because of their injuries they suffered from an earlier cruelty by the goddess Jessica. 

Asif between long strides of sprints would look up at the angel, her eyes looking back down at the city, seemingly at him, at least, that’s what he felt.  Her gaze alone giving Asif a massive boost as he felt his legs carrying him faster, finally making it to the edge of the sand along with the funnels and droves of tens of thousands of people all desperately trying to get into the drinking glass, it was a proverbial heaven just out of reach. 

Asif could feel a small rumbling as he saw thousands of people already in the glass, piling up near the bottom, Asif a bit worried he wasn’t going to make it in time as Miranda lifted her hand towards the glass, her tan finger gripping the glass tightly as she pulled it up, Asif dropping to his knees and collapsing in the sand as his only escape was taken away from him high into the sky.  Asif, surrounded by thousands of other stranded survivors in the sand as they all watched Miranda stand up to her full height and caress the glass against her chest carefully. 

“I’M SORRY, THAT’S ALL I CAN TAKE WITHOUT HER NOTICING… PLEASE DON’T HATE ME…” Miranda’s booming voice echoed over the city as Asif sat in the sand, dejected and in the most intense emotional pain he had felt, dwarfing the sadness he had felt after watching his friend get squished under Ana.  Asif began to cry as did thousands of others around him, laying down in the sandy dunes as his chance for happiness was ripped away by the most angelic figure he had ever seen. 

“No! No! No!” Asif shouted over and over again, becoming increasingly angry as she slammed his balled-up fist into the sand splashing up the golden particles all around him.  Asif grunted and grimaced, his face apparent with anger as he stood up. “I will not stay here anymore!” Asif yelled as he began marching across the sand dunes and towards the opening under the closet door as the other survivors just watched, refusing to join him as he wandered off on his lonesome towards Jessica’s bedroom. 

Day 315 – Jessica

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Jessica opened Miranda’s bedroom door taking a few steps out, her bare feet slapping across the wooden floor as she approached her own bedroom.  Jessica could hear the sound of shuffling behind the door as she opened it, watching Miranda placed an empty glass down on the nightstand next to Jessica’s bed. “What was that?” Jessica asked. 

“Oh, nothing, was just drinking some water” Miranda said.  Jessica totally unaware to the fact that Miranda was panicked from hearing Jessica approaching.  Miranda having to think quickly so she didn’t get caught smuggling Jessica’s people to safety, she dumped all the micros she saved from Toy Town out of the glass and into the soft, padded cups of her pink bra, setting the empty glass down just in time to remain unsuspecting.  Miranda feeling the tickles and struggles of a few thousand micros against her skin and the sensitive pink flesh of her areola, Miranda doing her best to hide the awkward sensation. 

“So… I managed to get the little mayor out and into the open” Jessica said as she leaned against the wall, pivoting her knee out and rubbing her feet and heels into the floor a bit, wiggling her toes into the carpet to get any excess debris off without Miranda knowing. 

“How… how was it?” Miranda nervously asked.

“There were a few accidents, but I had to… I just need you to realize that it was necessary, okay?” Jessica asked. 

“What kind of accidents?” Miranda asked. 

“A lot of people were hurt… but you have to promise me you won’t be upset, I had to do it to get her out” Jessica said.

“What did you do to my city?” Miranda nervously asked again as her heart beat raced, unknowingly making the micros pressed against her tits vulnerable to the loud thumping within her chest. 

“Promise me…” Jessica reiterated.

“I… promise” Miranda reluctantly said.

“Okay, well… the city is waiting for you… the mayor woman is with another micro, but they’re on the desk…” Jessica said as she motioned her shoulders, beckoning Miranda to follow her as Miranda slowly stepped up to Jessica with a concerned and awkward smile.  The pair of girls walking through the living room as Jessica hung back a bit behind Miranda as she opened her bedroom door and walked towards Ashton City for the first time in weeks without the fear of Sabine setting off a bomb. 

Jessica tensed her body a bit, hanging in the doorway as she watched Miranda look across the city and its destruction.  Jessica felt a rare sense of guilt washing over her body as Jessica lowered her eyes and quivered her lip.  Seeing the intensely sad and defeated look of Miranda as she started to notice the vast amount of destruction that Jessica caused.  Jessica wondering if Miranda truly realized that some of the carnage was necessary, but Jessica knew she couldn’t resist having a little extra fun. 

She did feel the guilt though rushing through her thoughts, almost feeling the shame as well as Miranda looked back at her with a saddened look, Miranda on the verge of tears as she looked back down towards the smoking city.  Jessica had grown so much as a person over the year, going from a cold, calculated bitch, to supporting her friends, tossing away negative and toxic people from her life, growing a relationship with her mother, and even accepting Miranda’s offer to help her win her city back, but Jessica felt wrong in the moment, as if she had done something very wrong and for the first time, Jessica wished that she did what Miranda asked, regretting the slaughter and rampage she committed upon Ashton City, but not being able to deny the intrusive thought that she so thoroughly enjoyed the power in the moment while it was happening, Jessica’s mind was at a crossroads as she stared at the floor without emotion. 

Jessica picked her gaze back up, trying to fight off the intense emotions and trying to remain calm, but going from hating Miranda to fighting a war with her at the expense of their tinies, to almost being friends with her, then going back to hating her, finally accepting the offer to help her and taking too much of an advantage to decimate her city under the illusion of helping her, “but I helped her, right?” Jessica mumbled quietly to herself, referring to getting the job done, actually helping Miranda.

“What?” Miranda asked through a labored sniffle of teary-eyed emotion. 

“Oh nothing… sorry…” Jessica said as she rubbed the sides of her head, trying to find some kind of relief from the pounding thoughts in her mind that was causing an increasingly more painful headache. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 315 – Ashton City

              “You should have died under Lacy” Sabine spat at Natalie.  The pair of women surrounded by the mob at the edge of the desk.  The pair still injured as Natalie nursed her injuries, gripping at her arm that was severely broken.  Sabine laying on the desk still unable to get up from her broken leg. 

              “You’re done…” Natalie said as they both looked up.  Their view dominated by Miranda’s hips as they looked up further towards her face apparent with sadness.  Her eyes reddened as a few tears streamed down her cheeks, Miranda rubbing them away. 

              “SABINE, WHY DIDN’T YOU JUST TALK TO ME…” Miranda’s booming voice echoed over the city and the mob. 

              “Hey wait!” A random man’s voice from the crowd shouted, “Isn’t that Natalie from the news interview?” the voiced shouted again. 

              “Yeah, it is!” a woman’s voice shouted.  A few members of the mob running and grabbing Natalie, helping her back over into the crowd and far away from Sabine.  Natalie was gently laid down as a few people tended to her injuries and wounds, but Natalie was focused on Miranda as the giantess bent down slowly, her massive eyes level with the desk and all of her attention was focused on the singular speck that was Sabine stranded and all alone before the goddess’ judgement.  The entire view of the mob centered in between Miranda’s bright blue eyes. 

              “I’M SORRY LITTLE ONES… BUT THIS WAS THE ONLY WAY I COULD GET YOU BACK…” Miranda’s voice echoed again as Natalie winced in pain as someone tried to wipe blood off of her body.  “SABINE… IT’S TIME TO GO…” Miranda’s voice boomed once more as Miranda started to stand back up to her full height, staring back down at the micro who had almost taken away everything she cared about…