- Text Size +

 

In this chapter:  Ashton City, in the wake of Jessica’s horrific destructive mission, is made welcome to new guests.  Miranda enacts her final judgment on Sabine.  Jessica makes an offer before she finishes cleaning out her room.  Miranda and Jessica part ways.  Jessica drops off a gift for her mother to enjoy. 

 

 

Day 315 – Miranda

              Miranda’s breath, shaky and anxious, escaped from her parted and quivering lips, her hands slightly trembling as she looked across her micro metropolis spread out across her desk with a sickening feeling growing in her stomach and a lump in her throat as if she were on the verge of vomiting.  Natural sunlight peeked through the cloudy sky and her bedroom window, lighting up the city and all its newly formed wounds in perfect detail just below her waist as she felt lightheaded at the sight.     

 She recognized the horrific and appalling destruction dispersed before her, little whisps of billowing white smoke wafting upwards from different sections of the city like burnt out candle wicks.  Miranda’s arms still shaking as she tried to calm herself by hugging her arms together and unknowingly pressing the hundreds of micros hiding in her bra further into her skin before she felt a little tickle against her chest, Miranda closed her eyes and relaxed her arms, taking a deep breath as to not suffocate the tinies she rescued from Toy Town, feeling her upper body decompress and sparing some room for them before she swallowed deeply to combat the gross feeling building up in her throat. 

              Miranda peered back down at the single micro speck sized person in the middle of the empty part of the desk, surrounded by her other micros who had brought the speck there.  Miranda’s heart raced a bit as she felt the warmth of rage flowing through her body as she knew it was Sabine, the anger overtaking her sickening and nervous feelings.  Miranda rubbed her hands down the side of her hips to wipe away some of the clamminess accumulating on her palms, trying her best not to grit her teeth together as she lowered her brow in anger.    

The young woman in a whirlwind of rage, regret, and guilt, not sure what to do as her eyes darted around her city, seeing the carvings and bloody fingerprints embedded throughout her city’s streets and quaint neighborhoods, Miranda trying her best not to burst into vengeful tears as her cheeks and skin reddened from the increase in blood flow as she focused her gaze back to the speck just below her waist until she heard a tiny crash taking her attention back to the city as she saw a smaller building crumble in on itself and into the streets with a puff of grey smoke, seeing dozens of specks disappear under the crumbling building, many more of her people running away from the destructive scene in a panic.  Miranda snapping out of her frenzied emotions as she saw the area around the newly collapsed building was indented with one of Jessica’s bloody fingerprints which surely weakened the structure of the building in the first place.

              Miranda picked up her head towards Jessica who casually rested herself against the wall.  “What the fuck, did you really have to do all this, Jessica?” Miranda sadly asked.

              “Huh? What?” Jessica questioned with wide eyes as she turned her attention back to Miranda, Jessica torn away from a deep contemplative daydream. 

              “Please tell me this was the only way to get my people back to me without Sabine blowing up everything” Miranda asked, her voice heavy with stress. 

              “Yeah… It was” Jessica said with reassurance. 

              “Why all this though, like… there just so much gone? I see so many squished people?” Miranda frantically questioned, shaking her head disappointingly and looking wistfully down towards her city stricken with chaos. 

              “I had to make them scared of me so they would do what I said… and only scared people do what I say quickly, Miranda, trust me, I know…” Jessica said as she sighed, taking a few steps towards Miranda’s bed and sitting down on the covers.  “I had to stop her from setting the bomb off somehow… then I told your people to go get her… they didn’t listen quick enough, so I had to scare them pretty bad to prevent Sabine from recovering, okay? That’s all I did, I swear, otherwise, you’d have nobody left” Jessica said as she crossed her arms over her lap. 

              “Okay…yeah…” Miranda timidly agreed. 

              “You uhh… are you okay, girl?” Jessica asked. 

              “No…no, I’m not” Miranda said barely picking her eyes up. 

              “What are you going to do now?” Jessica asked. 

              “I don’t know, but… I just want to be alone, please?” Miranda asked, hesitant to meet Jessica’s eyes, the woman who had just decimated nearly half of her city. 

              “Oh, yeah… sure, take your time, I’ll be packing up the rest of my room if you need me or… whatever” Jessica said with a half-forced smile as she stood up and began to walk out of Miranda’s bedroom, gently closing the door behind her as Miranda heard the soft footsteps of Jessica dying off down the hallway.   Miranda looked down, seeing Jessica’s white sneakers kicked under the desk as she groaned softly, not sure how to feel emotionally, but feeling something different physically on her body that she needed to take care of. 

              “First things first…” Miranda softly whispered as she lowered her chest to the table, gently lifting her shirt and placing her tits over an empty part of the desk by the city, concentrating and carefully pulling her pink bra outwards and level with the table as she saw the micros begin to pour out of the underside of her bra and onto the flat surface, saving them from Jessica’s reign once and for all.  “I’ll give you little ones a minute…” Miranda whispered as she continued to crouch down, still lifting her shirt and bra up as she peered through the collar and down towards the escaping refugees.  Miranda noticed a few motionless specks appearing reddish in coloration stuck against her skin and on the inside padding of her bra as she frowned, wishing she had been more careful and preventing them from becoming nothing but stains on her body.  

After a few moments, Miranda was satisfied that all the surviving micros had made it out of her bra as she stood up slowly, sighing as she removed her shirt and bra and tossed them on the floor, taking a small towel and dabbing off the bloody streaks on her tits of the micros that she attempted to save but didn’t survive the trip.  Miranda sighed again as she tugged her shirt back on and walked over to the desk, watching as the refuges from Toy Town were slowly making their way to a newly destroyed neighborhood, Miranda couldn’t help but feel tremendous guilt for Jessica’s micros as well as her own people as they had a near-decimated city as their new home, but Miranda was determined to help fix it once she dealt with her little problem at hand, Sabine, turning her attention back towards the lone speck at the edge of the desk awaiting divine judgement.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

 

Day 315 – Ashton City

The people of Ashton City who weren’t devastated with life threatening injuries or overwhelmed with navigating the destroyed streets to clamber for safety away from the wreckage and burning city blocks watched as thousands of new refugees were dumped at their doorstep a few miles away.  Their goddess lifting her massive bra upward, exposing the underside of her curving skin as they fell out on the surface of the desk, staggering to their feet as her imposing figure loomed above them, those dying on the streets below her only being able to look up through her open shirt, begging for help while her exposed tits hovered high above.  Her own people wondering if they would get the same attention as the refugees and help as the tens of thousands of injured people were losing their lives under the piles of rubble and destroyed streets, some begging for her to use her titanic power to clean the city of debris, but her focus was elsewhere, unaware of the struggles happening just below her body. 

The refugees found themselves staring at a half-destroyed city somewhat reminiscent of Toy Town’s skyline, their hearts broke as they felt they were being dumped into a brand-new nightmare like the one they had endured for nearly a year under Jessica’s ruthless rule.  Having spent the last many moments pressed against the densely soft skin of the giant blonde woman, watching as a few dozen people were squished against her tits or bra if she took too deep of a breath or shifted her weight in awkward position for the micros to comfortably set themselves in place against one another or against the warm skin of her breasts or the thick, soft padding of the inside of her bra. 

Many people helpless as the screams of the ones who were squished tightly against her rang out or were muffled into the savior’s tepid skin, hearing their agonizing howls as the pressure against their weak bodies only increased before the audible snaps and crunches of their bones and splattering guts burst against the giantess and the micros surrounding them, staining her skin a deep crimson, but just mere dots of red to their new goddess.

Toy Town’s former citizens made their way into a neighborhood that seemed upturned, unaware that their former goddess Jessica had buried her heels into the once wealthy suburb not too long before they were rescued.  No sign of life as every structure was completely flattened and buried in dirt, but the refuges had nowhere better to go and they surely would never want to return to Toy Town, so used to pain and anguish, they moved into the new city, coming across injured and gored people and helping them as if it was a chore like they had used to do so often after Jessica had her fun at the expense of their neighbors or families, but now helping people of a different culture, a different experience, all while Miranda’s body loomed high above the city as they had no time to think about what their new lives would be like under Miranda’s rule. 

Meanwhile, Sabine coughed and heaved, spitting up a bit of blood, watching as the foreign people were freed from Miranda’s bra, Sabine still laying motionless in the middle of thousands of her former citizens surrounding her from a safe distance.  Sabine still unable to move as her injuries wouldn’t let her without intense, debilitating pain; Sabine looked off towards Natalie who was still being treated for her injuries in the crowd with a frustrating kindness.  Natalie staring back at her without emotion as someone wrapped her arm and another tended to the injuries on her abdomen with adept care.  Sabine attempted to scoff at the sight, but instead coughed up another wad of blood as she winced in pain, nearly choking as she keeled over and yelped in agony as nobody that surrounded her offered any kind of assistance.  Sabine turning her gaze back upwards towards Miranda’s massive body as she began to lower herself down in an almost slow motion-like sway, her large blue eyes level with the desk, staring back at Sabine, her pupils alone like a pair of cosmic black holes, so massive, and both concentrated solely on her.   

Miranda extended her finger towards Sabine, offering the underside of her nail as transportation off the table, Sabine refusing to move as she turned her gaze away of the titanic digit resting on the table a few dozen feet away, “I’M SO SORRY FOR EVERYTHING, MY LITTLE PEOPLE…” Miranda’s voice rang across the crowds and the half-destroyed city.   “BUT I NEED YOU TO DO ME A FAVOR, PLEASE LET ME TAKE SABINE AWAY AND END THIS BAD DREAM; PUT HER ON MY NAIL AND WALK AWAY SAFELY, OKAY?” Miranda’s voice echoed again as Sabine’s heart raced, trying to crawl away and fight the severe pain in her broken body as a group of people from the crowd emerged and picked her up without hesitation, Sabine trying to struggle as she was easily lifted off the ground, yelling, and screaming, crying out in pain and sadness as she was held up and placed on the inside of Miranda’s nail.  The people of Ashton City watched as Miranda lifted her nail and Sabine up and away as she stood up to her full height, carrying away the former mayor. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

Day 315 – Miranda

              Miranda carefully held Sabine, using her free hand and gripping onto her wrist to stabilize the occupied finger from trembling and accidentally sending Sabine to an early and undeserved grave.  The apartment dead quiet as Miranda felt all her emotions rushing back to her now that she could finally focus all of them on a single being.  Miranda with worried eyes, looked back towards her micro city, “I’ll be back to help everyone later, please like… stay safe while I’m gone and welcome our new guests, please, and also… Natalie… thank you…” Miranda spoke as she began to walk away from the city. 

              She took a few steps away from her desk, focusing as to not shake her hand too much with each step as she carefully opened her bedroom door, feeling her soles on the cool wood flooring of the hallway and into the living room.  Miranda nearly biting her lip in concentration as she held her finger steady, making sure Sabine was still carefully captured within.  Miranda delicately lowered her finger down towards the center of the living room in the most open part of the apartment.  Gently placing her nail down and turning it to the side to allow Sabine to slide off and onto the floor without dying from impacting the ground too harshly.  Miranda reared herself back up and crossed her arms over her chest, Miranda’s face occupied with an obvious sadness and wistful eyes, perhaps guilt ridden with what she knew she was about to do to the micro placed just in front of her toes. 

              Miranda slid her feet on either side of the speck, surrounding her with walls of flesh, straddling her former mayor as she stared down at her from high above.  Miranda could see that the speck was barely moving, but still just enough to be considered alive. “If only you just talked to me, Sabine…” Miranda whispered with grief as she shook her head, almost as if she had regret bringing Sabine out onto the hard floor.  Miranda removed her hands from her chest and placed them on her hips, pivoting her upper body forwards a bit to lean over Sabine, Miranda taking a deep breath, her eyes concentrated as her emotions disappeared for a moment, her mind was made up, “you went too far, I’m sorry but… this is for ruining my city and hurting my people…you deserve this” Miranda spoke with conviction. 

Like a goddess executing judgment on a lesser being, she shifted her right foot upwards at a slight angle, keeping her heel on the cool floor as she hovered her sole above Sabine.  Miranda pursed her lips and concentrated, blowing a stream of air from between her tight lips as she slowly lowered her arch onto Sabine without force, very gently placing her sole against the floor just enough to feel Sabine under her body, but not enough to squish her. Miranda could feel her, like a single grain of sand stuck to the softest part of her foot, the slightest bit of resistance pushing into her sole, a speck of dirt. Miranda, for the first time, purposefully felt a micro beneath her feet, not sure how to react, knowing she could easily apply pressure against Sabine and finally end it, but she lifted her sole back up, seeing the tiny speck of Sabine still in once piece. 

Miranda continued to stare down at her, caught up in the moment that seemed like it was happening in slow motion.  Miranda thought about the anguish and pain that Sabine had put her through, not being able to come close to her city for weeks, hearing her people die in the horrific explosion, the mental instability, and panic attacks, being so desperate as to ask her worst enemy for help, Miranda finally felt it was time to extinguish her tiny problem with one smooth motion.  Miranda not once thinking about the pain she had put Sabine through, killing her family, forcing her to comply with all of her orders as a servant, but it didn’t matter anymore in that moment, Miranda was the final judge. 

Miranda lifted her heel off the floor, hovering the ball of her heel high above Sabine as Miranda frowned a bit before quickly slamming her heel down on the mayor with a forceful stomp that loudly thudded against the floor, grunting in frustration as she felt angry, finally expressing it out loud as she huffed and hmphed, twisted and grinding her heel into Sabine as she dragged her micro body across the floor, feeling the crunch and pop of the tiny mayor explode under her heavy stomp.  Miranda breathing heavily until the crunchy feeling turning into a smooth, wetness instead.  Miranda finally stopping as she lifted her heel, seeing a red stain with zero traces of a recognizable micro body that was once Sabine, completely erasing her as she saw the miniscule bloody streaks drawn across the floor, Miranda huffing still as her heartrate slowed and breathing calmed, pinning her mouth shut as felt that the weight on her shoulders was finally lifted, soothingly exhaling relief from her nose for the first time in what seemed like forever to her.    

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

Day 315 – Sabine   

              Sabine thudded against the floor in a heap, feeling her broken leg only twist in even worse pain as she wailed and cried out, her voice hoarse and sore.  Sabine too occupied to notice the exceedingly large pieces of furniture in the distance, having never left the city in almost a year, new territory was the least of her concern as she tried to wipe the blurring tears away from her eyes.  Miranda’s massive feet on either side of her blocking out most of the view now as she felt like she had no choice but to look up towards Miranda’s legs and all the way up her tremendous figure rising above her as the goddess was staring back down with piercing eyes and a look of grief.   

“IF ONLY YOU JUST TALKED TO ME, SABINE” Miranda’s booming voice echoed over Sabine’s head.

“If only you knew what it was like… being this small…losing everything you ever cared about… having to work for some giant spoiled bitch and having to pretend that everything is okay… fuck you” Sabine said between choking tears and terrible pain, knowing her words were too small to be heard. 

“YOU WENT TOO FAR, I’M SORRY BUT… THIS IS FOR RUINING MY CITY AND HURTING MY PEOPLE…YOU DESERVE THIS” Miranda’s loud whisper rang through the air high above, rattling Sabine as she cried.   

              Suddenly, the darkness of a shadow under her sole slowly grew and hovered over her and lowered downwards as Sabine noticed every detail and wrinkle between her teary and bludgeoned eyes, Sabine begged and pleaded, whimpering in between shouts of pain and curses.  Sabine thought of her family and the anger she felt, taking one last chance to spit a wad of blood up towards Miranda’s sole as the arch began to lower even closer towards her, Sabine attempted to push back, her arms and legs spread outward as she screamed, the thick flesh compressed around her tightly, surrounding her and pinning her down with immense force, totally pitch black vision as Sabine was spared only by the smallest of wrinkles between Miranda’s soft skin in the arch of her mile-long foot.

 Sabine was pressed further into the warm, fleshy undersole of her goddess, feeling her body squeeze as she tried to scream, everything starting to go black in her mind, her body breaking even more as she tried to just breathe but the skin was pressed into her face and mouth rendering her lungs useless, Sabine could feel her own skin rupturing as her bones began to snap and pierce through different parts of her already broken body, her right arm was pinned tightly as it burst and flattened, severing it from her shoulder as it was caught just outside of the small wrinkle keeping her alive.  The goddess only applying such little pressure as it felt like Sabine had been drenched in ice water out of pure shock, not knowing how to handle the pain as she wailed, her eyes bulged out of their sockets as the back of her skull began to crack and cave in, blood spurted out from the bones cutting through all up and down her body.

But then the pressure was suddenly lifted up and away as Sabine could see a blurry Miranda high up above.  Sabine couldn’t even speak, her throat was crushed, struggling to catch air to breathe, choking on her blood as her body was nearly flattened and on the verge of giving out.  Another shadow growing over her as she couldn’t even feel the pain anymore, just a hazy bliss of a broken body and adrenaline spilling out of her open wounds as her own blood pooled all around her.  Watching as Miranda’s heel lifted higher and higher above her before it sped downward back towards her, Sabine having no time for a final thought as her world instantly turned to nothingness, not feeling herself explode under the heel of the giant woman as it slammed on her and pressed her out of existence.  Sabine, crushed by the young goddess whom she hated so much, then smeared across the floor like a bloody insect all for simply wanting to live a life free of servitude of the mass murderer who killed tens of thousands of innocent people and her loving family whom she would have given anything just to see one last time…

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 315 – Miranda

 

              “Whoa, girl…” Jessica mumbled from her bedroom doorway, a surprised look on her face, watching as Miranda scrubbed and twisted her heel into the floor, further smudging the blood and guts formerly belonging to the micro mayor.

              “What?” Miranda annoyingly asked.

              “Nothing… I’ve just never seen you do anything like that… I mean like… on purpose” Jessica said with a nervous giggle.

              “Yeah, well she deserved it” Miranda said with a rare callousness in her tone, looking back down towards the bloody streaks showcased on the sunlit floor. 

              “Haha, okay… I knew you had it in you…maybe you’re not so bad after all” Jessica said as Miranda hmphed and shook her head at the detached compliment.   

              “I was so mad… like… I just wanted her dead so bad…” Miranda admitted.

              “And how do you feel now that it’s over?” Jessica asked. 

              “Not great… my city is still a mess…” Miranda said.

              “Yeah… I’m sorry about that” Jessica said, cringing her teeth innocently.   

              “I won’t say anything about what you had to do with my city and my people to get them back, but like… I don’t know if I can say thank you either” Miranda said, sliding her foot back next to the other.

              “Good, because I don’t know if I can handle a famous Miranda lecture right now” Jessica said with a giggle as Miranda rolled her eyes.  Jessica walked over to the utility closet, scooting past Miranda and eying the bloody streaks on the floor. Jessica picked up a vacuum from out of the corner that had almost never been used, tugging it behind her past Miranda the other way and towards her room, “Alright, I’m gonna finish packing up… then you’ll never have to see me again” Jessica emphasized.

“Do you uh… do you want help… like, packing or anything?” Miranda anxiously asked.

“Are you really asking to help me now?” Jessica said with a wide-open, teasing grin. 

“I guess… just to say…” Miranda spoke, struggling with her words, but Jessica realized what Miranda was attempting to do, shaking her head in response.   

“Don’t you have a city to clean?” Jessica said, suggestively nodding her head.

“Yeah, you’re right… yeah” Miranda said, crossing her arms over her chest, “what are you doing with the vacuum?” Miranda asked.

“Just cleaning up a bit before I go” Jessica said.

“Oh… okay” Miranda said, assuming the worst about Toy Town, but glad she had gotten away with rescuing at least a few micros before Jessica cleaned the rest of them up.  Jessica turned away, walking back towards her room before she clicked her tongue, turning her attention back towards Miranda. 

“Hey, my flight back to Cali isn’t for another two days… maybe if you want to hang out or something before then, let me know” Jessica said with a smile.

“Yeah, maybe” Miranda said as she saw Jessica nod, Miranda turned around and walked back into her room, her attention focused on helping Ashton City as Jessica’s mind was on other things.

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 315 – Jessica    

 

              Jessica took a few steps to her room, drawing the vacuum behind her as it rolled across the wooden floor with a subtle rumble until it quieted when the plastic wheels rolled onto the carpet of Jessica’s nearly cleaned out bedroom.  Jessica placed the vacuum upright next to her bed as she left it to enter her bathroom, dropping to a knee as she started to clean out parts of her sink cabinet and drawers, “huh… I thought I got rid of all of these” Jessica mumbled to herself with a confused look on her face as she reached into a drawer and fished out one of her old red prisons.  Jessica stood back up as she twiddled the familiar red box between her hands, twirling the box around as she heard a few soft clinks within the box vibrating through the plastic. 

              She took off the top as she peered an eye in, quickly pulling the box away as she caught a whiff of a strange and unpleasant smell, “ugghh…” Jessica disgustingly announced, rearing her head back in repulsion as she walked the box over to the toilet, dumping the contents inside out into the clear water, Jessica watching as hundreds of half decomposed and skeletal remains of micros she must had trapped in the prison and forgot about for months pour out and plop into the water in her toilet.  Jessica jiggled the box and made sure everything was cleaned out before she ran some water through the box and extinguished the foul smell, placing the cap back on and tossing it out of her bathroom and onto her bed.  

              Jessica bent over and investigated her toilet, seeing the few hundred corpses slowly sinking towards the drain, some more put together specks somewhat floating atop the water likes bits of dirt or dead ants.  “I don’t even remember putting them in there…” Jessica mumbled to herself as she looked around confused, standing back up and flushing their bodies down, watching them spin and spiral away into the dark hole.  “What the hell was I saving them for?  I must have been drunk or something…” Jessica muttered as she looked at her reflection in the mirror, gently rubbing away a bit of died sweat from the side of her temples and fluffing her hair. 

              Jessica returned to her room, packing up the items she cleaned out from her bathroom before it was mostly empty, turning her attention back towards the spare box she had, picking it up and walking it over to Toy Town.  Jessica laid down on the floor, her chest and face hovering just above the sand and leaning in towards the city as she placed the prison on the outskirts of the destroyed city, Jessica still seeing specks walking around the streets, but there were so few left.  Jessica hummed to herself and scanned the remains of all her destructive episodes, smirking as she pressed her lower body further into the carpet and sand as she leaned her face and cleavage a bit closer towards and above the city. 

              “Listen up… because I’m so generous, I’ll offer you all a chance to live before I finish cleaning out my closet and Toy Town along with it… whoever wants to get inside the box will go to my mother as a gift… whoever doesn’t make it inside will… well… it probably won’t be fun for you” Jessica spoke as she peered around, already seeing a few specks making their way towards the box as she softly giggled.  Jessica pleasantly sighed, exuding power, riding the high from destroying chunks of Ashton City at her leisure, knowing in her mind it was probably the wrong thing to do, but not denying how much she had enjoyed it.  

 “Be grateful for the choice, because a few months ago, I wouldn’t have given you one at all… and look at it this way, you have a chance at a better life with my mom… I mean maybe, I don’t know what she does with you all, but it’s better than what I’m going to do to you, right?” Jessica spoke down to Toy Town with a soft giggle, seeing even more specks making their way willingly into the box just like the old days before she sold them off to the sorority girls or to Professor Sandra.  “Just remember what happens if you don’t want to go…” Jessica said as she pushed herself back up to her full height, hovering her sole over a neighborhood and wiggling her toes a few times, teasing the specks trying to run for the box before she pulled her sole away, easily intimidating them.  “You have 20 minutes” Jessica commanded, dragging her toes through the sand just beyond the city and turning on her heels back towards her room. 

              She set a timer on her phone as she threw it on the bed, returning to packing up her luggage and suitcases.  Jessica removed the last of the decorations from her tables and walls, folding them up in her cases until all that was left was her bed set and an occupied closet.  Jessica’s timer rang as she swiped the phone screen off, huffing as she stood up and walked over to the closet.  Jessica reached down and picked up the box, ignoring the micros who were just on the edge of the city attempting to get into the prison, placing the top securely over them and trapping what seemed like thousands of micros inside.  Jessica walked over to her luggage, finding a nice soft spot for them, deciding to put them under a few layers of her panties and underwear, “you guys can survive in there for a couple days, right?” Jessica teased.

              Jessica turned her attention back to Toy Town, poised to finish her city off after virtually a year of terrible treatment and expendability, “alright then… everyone that didn’t want to be go to my mom… you know what happens to you next… pray to me that I’ll make it quick for you… or not, I don’t really care too much anymore, we had our fun together while it lasted… you know what they say, don’t be sad that it’s over, be grateful that it happened” Jessica said with a callous smile as she straddled the doorway, staring down at Toy Town, her hands placed on her hips, her feet apart, and a warm rush or power flowing through her body. 

              The Latina goddess took a step into her closet, feeling the cool sand squish in between her toes as she squatted down, her crotch hovering over the front of the decimated city, Jessica peered down, still watching tens of thousands of remaining specks left over as they wandered the destroyed streets.  Jessica reached a hand down, pinching up a group of scared micros between her fingers, hearing their feint screams as she dangled them up towards her face, feeling a few dozen of them squish from the pressure, seeing others fall out of her grip and slamming into the sand down below. 

She used her free hand and pulled open the front of her shorts and panties, dangling the micros she had pinched between her fingers above the opening and began sprinkling the micros into her humid crotch, adjusting her shorts and panties up with a few tugs as the micros slid further down and under her pussy.  She loosened her hand as her waistbands snapped back in place as she could feel the small tickles of their tiny movements thrashing against her, pinned into her sex by the tightness of her fabric hugging her curvy body, “might as well make yourselves useful in your last moments… mmm…” Jessica cooed a bit.  “Hey, don’t scream, you made your choice” Jessica said as she heard the city erupt with terrified squeaks from the remaining micros trapped in the city.

              Jessica smiled as she could feel them tingle all over her pussy, still squatting down, extending a hand and drawing her finger through the streets, indiscriminately dragging her red nail through buildings and streets full of people as she giggled, watching the micros disappear under digit hand with ease, leaving behind a wake of destruction even more prominent than that she did with Ashton City, giggling while she reached for another packed group of people cowering in the streets, pinching them up between her red nails and hovering them behind her back, pulling open the backside of her shorts and dropping the micros onto and around her ass, snapping the waistband back once more as she could feel hundreds of micros trickle down over her cheeks and into her crack just below her asshole.  “Ahh…” Jessica satisfyingly exhaled, feeling the tiny vibrations of struggling micros all over her lower body. 

              The rampaging woman stood up, feeling the tightness of her curves wrapping around her movements as it only pressed the thousands of micros trapped in her clothes more tightly against her skin, feeling them writhe around for escape, stuck in the intensely thick heat of her humid loins.  Jessica batted her head, cooing a bit and sticking her tongue out playfully before giggling, closing her eyes and focusing on the feeling, parting her lips and lowering her brow as she felt a pleasant wetness growing in warmth in her sex. 

Jessica was losing herself in the moment, rubbing her hands up her body and over her crop top, lightly cupping the underside of her tits as she felt the rush of blood and pleasure working its way throughout her veins, fantasizing about the power she had over her last remaining toys.  She dangled her bare sole over the city, slowly lowering her toes over crowds of people, feeling the wet squish as she pressed down on them, feeling them pop and explode, decimating numerous city blocks and neighborhoods at a time.  Jessica grinded her foot into the city, twisting it as she cooed, seeing thousands of specks running away from her twisting toes as her movements only made the micros trapped around her ass and pussy struggle harder against her. 

              “Should have just got in the box…” Jessica whispered as she dragged her toes across another neighborhood, erasing it completely as another chunk of micro screams were squelched.  Jessica picked up her foot, slamming her heel down in a dense part of downtown, killing thousands and causing a massive quake that collapsed buildings all around the impact, her long soles stretching far enough that it covered an entirely unharmed section of the city, thousands of micros looking up as she wriggled her toes over them before she slowly brought them down onto them, Jessica feeling the buildings shatter under her with ease as she pressed her toes into the city once more, grinding her people into piles of nothingness. 

              “Oops…” Jessica teased as she pressed her big toe onto a group of hundreds of fleeing micros, feeling the wet squish of their bodies bursting against her skin as she dug her digit deeply into the crowded city streets and dragged it backwards, seeing the bloody streaks drawn across the city blocks in a heap of gore.  “Ah…” Jessica moaned as she felt a intimate grouping of micro tickles by her asshole. 

Jessica dropped to one knee, burying her bare knee into a large portion of the city, executing thousands of survivors in the substantial impact it caused.  Jessica closed her eyes and softly tilted her head to the side, letting her hair cascade over her shoulders as she slid her hand over her midriff, sneaking it behind the waistband of her tight jean shorts and down into her waistband, feeling herself only growing wetter as she started to rub herself over the city, arching her back as she rocked her head slowly, feeling the subtle crumb-like micros against her folds and clit as she slowly spun them in a circle over her wetness, biting her lip and keeping mostly quiet as she winced her eyes and opened her mouth in pleasure, concentrating on the sensation around her clit. 

              Jessica pivoted her hips around, teasing her body over the city as she suddenly brought her other knee down into the metropolis, killing thousands more as it kicked up dust and debris everywhere, straddling the city wide as she continued to rub herself a bit faster, smushing the micros in her panties against herself more violently, soft breaths escaping her parted lips as she could barely hear the sounds of the micros screaming below her over the sound of her wetness against her fingers, feeling the micros against her ass only intensifying the feeling as she brought herself to the edge.  Her chest leaning down over the city as she had a few sharp breaths escape her mouth, using her free hand to keep herself from falling face first into downtown, placing her palm into numerous city blocks and neighborhoods, feeling the crunches of the buildings and people bursting against her hand as grey dust puffed up between her fingers implanted in the city, tensing her lower body and abdomen tightly as her stomach flexed.   

Her skin reddened a bit as she took a few heavy breaths, rearing her head back in pleasure, feeling the warmth radiating throughout her body as she came, drowning any survivors that managed to stay alive against her pussy with an uncontrollable moan. Taking a few moments for herself to breathe and wind down, dragging her hand out of the city and pulling her other hand out of her jeans, her fingers covered in cum, playfully separating her fingers as the stringy fluid held its shape.  Jessica giggling to herself as she reached her cum covered fingers downwards at Toy Town and placed them onto a massive group of micros stranded between her legs, not applying pressure as the hundreds of micros stuck to her fingers with ease like a glue. 

              Jessica pulled her hand up to her face, watching as all the dots stuck on her fingers struggled and writhed to try to break free from her juices as she continued to breath heavily, reveling in the feeling, post orgasm.  Jessica watched for a few moments as the struggling specks eventually stopped moving, drowned in the thin layer of her cum, albeit, not a thin layer to them as it felt like a rising translucent tide of viscous secretion suffocating them slowly as they couldn’t break free from the horrible goop, “the last fuck is always so bittersweet…” Jessica mumbled to herself as she wiped the micro and cum covered fingers on the carpet behind her. 

              Jessica reared back, using her hands to prop herself backwards, taking her knees off the city and sitting down normally, forgetting about the micros stuck in her ass as her lower body compressed into the carpet, further pushing them against her asshole and cheeks, feeling a few small pops against her butt, “oh shit… I forgot… whoops” Jessica giggled as she scooted back a bit, kicking her legs and feet out towards the city, propping her heels in the middle of downtown like a pair of monuments, batting her toes forwards and backwards as she enjoyed the view of her feet buried in the city that was nearly completely wiped out. 

She couldn’t help but smile as there were nearly no buildings left, still watching as the last few thousand micros tried to run away from her feet as they towered above all.  Jessica slowly dragged her heels outwards and away from each other like a snow angel as she laughed, watching as the fleeing micros were buried under the tidal wave of her heels rolling over and bulldozing everything around them before they splattered under her like so many had before. 

              Jessica sighed, basking in the moment, relishing her last images of Toy Town, having been through so much together, subjugating them to the worst treatment she could think of, just memories now.  “Damn… I should have made them give me one last foot massage…” Jessica said as she sat motionless, watching the city burn and billow smoke between her outstretched legs.  Jessica waited a few more moments, lounging in the satisfying feeling, smiling as she thought about all the fun she had with Toy Town over the previous year until a small tickle in her asshole distracted her from the homely thought, “what the…” Jessica mumbled as she lowered her brow in annoyance, purposefully pushing her ass harder into the carpet and grinding her butt up and down until she felt nothing, surely smothering and crushing every last remaining micro in her panties dead to a pulp.

              She took a deep breath and stood herself back up to her full height, taking a few steps into her bedroom and unwound the electrical cord for the vacuum, plugging it into the wall by her bedroom door and scooting it over towards the entryway to the closet, kicking the footstool down and pivoting the suction end towards Toy Town, “well… thanks for everything… to those of you who are left at least…” Jessica said as she clicked the button on the handle, her room turning loud with the whirring of the vacuum cleaner as it started to suck the air below the bottom. 

              Jessica slowly pushed the vacuum ahead of her feet, hearing the sand kick up and into the container of the vacuum, the sand slowly disappearing as Jessica dragged the vacuum forwards and backwards a few times until she saw carpet for the first time in her closet, Jessica smiling a bit at the unusual sight as she dragged the vacuum over the heart of the city, watching as the city started to disappear, like a massive eraser, wherever she dragged the vacuum, nothing was left behind it, hearing everything toss around the internal container like crumbs of food and dirt cleaned off of a dirty floor. 

Making sure to get every corner of her closet as Toy Town was down to its last remnants.  Jessica making one final drag over the city as it was finally gone, every survivor and structure ripped off the carpet and destroyed from the tidal force suction, left to decay in the graveyard inside the vacuum.  Jessica pulled the vacuum back and turned it off with a click of her thumb upon the button, the humming died as she looked back into her empty closet, admittedly feeling a bit of sadness that there was nothing left inside to greet her. 

              Jessica wound the cord back up over the vacuum and pushed it into the closet, turning off the light and closing the door for the last time, leaving the vacuum as a gift for the next roommate who was to take her room for the next school year, a last generous act.  Jessica peeled off her clothes, seeing a few dead specks fall off and into the carpet as she wiggled her shirt and bra off, shimmying her thighs and her tight shorts off, pulling down her cum stained panties with hundreds of dead specks stuck in the cum covered fabric of her expensive underwear.  Jessica could see a few micros stuck in her hair around her pussy as she giggled a bit, stepping into her bathroom and turning on the hot water of her shower.  Jessica let the hot water fall all over and down her skin, watching as the water ran off hundreds of more micros from her body and out of between her ass cheeks, watching their tiny figures spiral down the drain, their last good use to the goddess…

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 315 – Asif         

Asif had made his way across the desert, scouring over the winding dunes and hiking past the long-time unhealed scars of when the once mighty military of Toy Town used to fight Jessica almost a year prior.  Asif still considering himself lucky that he wasn’t caught up in the first military engagement with the goddess, otherwise and most likely, would have ended up like a dried-up corpse buried in the sand, just like the ones he walked over on his way out of the closet towards what he thought was freedom.

He had missed out on being rescued by Miranda, leaving behind everything he had grown adversely accustomed to, a personal hell, finally feeling like he had the motivation to reach out for a life beyond the prison of the closet door and make his way to Miranda’s city somehow, but Asif was without a real plan and almost no supplies, but it was too late to turn back, he knew he had to keep going, he felt it deep within his heart and mind that this was the only way to achieve safety and peace. 

Eventually, Asif found himself at the edge of where the sand ended, a sea of carpet in front of him as he took one last look at the destroyed skyline of Toy Town, leaving behind his memories and pain, turning back towards the carpet and pushing his way into the tree-like fibers, looking upwards as he started to approach the underside of the door until he felt the sickening vibration of a footstep quaking in the distance which, to him, could only mean one thing, Jessica was coming back. 

Asif was too busy running through the fibers of the carpet as the door swung open above him, only being able to see a brief glimpse of the giant Jessica towering for miles above him, not wanting to focus on her as he tried to push his way out of the walkway and avoid becoming paste under her footstep.  He could hear her booming words, he heard it all before, her threats, her lies, and her narcissism; feeling her quakes as he couldn’t see the destruction behind him, but certainly hearing the city break under her body as he knew the end of Toy Town was finally upon its people.  He turned upwards just in time to see Jessica dumping hundreds of micros into her shorts as he began to panic, turning and running through the fibers, tripping over the rough surfaces, and picking himself back up in a hurry, avoiding the tall and endless white forest that stretched out like an ocean in front of him. 

Asif could hear the terrible wet sounds of the goddess fucking herself and destroying the city at the same time, thinking to himself that he was glad he was finally rid of the nightmare, not wanting to know what it was like in the city if he had stayed, surely subjected to a horrible death.  Thinking he could have easily ended up in her shorts along with the other hundreds he saw dumped in there, only imagining what type of environment it was like, the humidity, being pressed up against her warmth, suffocating or squishing into her body, so he kept running, trying to get the images out of his mind. 

It felt like an hour went by as he still was only barely making it out of the doorway entry and towards the main bedroom door, but a massive quake knocked him to the ground as he face-planted into the hard surface, scraping a few areas of his skin bloody, feeling like he was slugged over the head with a heavy club.  Taking a moment to gather his surroundings as he looked up, met with the curving view of Jessica’s bare thigh towering over him, her form sitting on the carpet, her feet stretched into the city, Asif realizing if he were any slower, he would have been crushed under her ass. 

Asif collected himself, understanding that no matter how much time it seemed that had gone by, he barely made a dent in the distance he wanted, hardly making it the length of one of the Jessica’s legs, until he heard her voice once again, “WELL… THANKS FOR EVERYTHING…        TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE LEFT AT LEAST… her voice rang out above as she stood up, gripping onto a large machine.   

The tremendous mechanical hum of the machine turning on sent Asif into a deep panic, the ear-piercing loudness tossed him to the ground as he thrashed and screamed, trying everything to silence the noise breaking his ears and rattling his brain, hearing the machine tense and release as he realized it was being dragged over the city and remaining survivors, sucking them up and killing them instantly as it erased the metropolis in its entirety. 

After a few grueling and seemingly endless moments, it was over, the hum of the machine turned off.  Asif could see Jessica miles away undressing herself as he picked himself up off the floor, her naked body so far away, yet still so tall and rising above the white forest of the carpet.  Asif couldn’t hear, his ears were constantly ringing, even the sound of Jessica’s quakes disappeared as he felt an intense headache, a cold sweat pouring down his face and backside.  Asif didn’t even know he was trembling, and his nose bleeding as he tried to hug the wall towards the living room and freedom finally, hoping that he couldn’t only find Miranda, his angel and savior, he kept walking, hoping. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 315 – Miranda

              Miranda could hear the feint noise of a vacuum through her bedroom walls, hearing it hum as she only thought of the worst possibility, Toy Town was finally gone, Jessica’s micros finally erased.  The only survivors of that city were underneath her now in Ashton City, introduced into the wrecked streets as Miranda sighed at her desk at the sight of her city still a mess, looking down towards her people and taking a small breath, “Sabine is dead… I killed her…” Miranda whispered, anxiously running her hands down her thighs, “you’re safe now, Jessica is leaving, it’s just me… only me” Miranda said, trying to comfort her people.  “Natalie… whoever you are, can you please send me a message like… when you can?” Miranda said with an awkward smile.  

              Miranda stared across the only surviving city and micros left in the entire apartment, everything else was gone, Miranda owned the only last safe place for micros, and she knew it, she knew she had to make the city safe for everyone, Miranda would have to enact strict rules for her people, keep them protected against the new group of roommates who were set to move in the following month, but first, she needed to clean the streets and have communications reestablished with a representative of the city so she could get things back to normal. 

              She reached down and pinched up the broken and collapsed skyscraper that she saw fall over earlier, taking it as her responsibility to clean up the city and help her micros, carefully holding the debris and destruction in her fingers as she sprinkled it into the small trashcan by her desk, unknowingly throwing away a few dozen micros who were trying to help clear the debris and rescue the people trapped under the broken building, the people trapped inside crushed with ease between Miranda’s digits, pressed into paste against the debris and her skin, but Miranda was satisfied that the city block was clear of destruction.   

Miranda continued to clean her city, wiping away destroyed streets carefully with her hands, unaware that she was squishing dozens of people at a time, thinking she was doing a good job, and without communication, couldn’t be told that she was killing more people by accident, Miranda licked the tips of her fingers, coating them with saliva as she lowered them onto burning sections of the city, extinguishing the flames along with micros attempting to fight the fire, the micros trying their best to run away as Miranda lowered her wet finger onto them without her knowing, the micros squishing under her as she thought she was only helping fight the fires herself. 

Miranda, satisfied that the smoke was dying out and seeing her crowds of people returning into the city, heard her phone vibrate from her bed.  Miranda stood up and laid down at her bed, greeted with a new message as Miranda genuinely smiled for the first time in a while.  “Miranda, this is Natalie” the simple message read as Miranda scooted herself back onto a comfy pillow. 

“Hey, Natalie, nice to meet you!” Miranda typed back excitedly, “are you ready to help me talk to my people again?” Miranda sent, staring at her phone, waiting a few minutes, realizing Natalie was much slower at responding than Sabine ever was. 

“Actually, I hope to just be left alone, please” Natalie typed as Miranda’s face went from a smile to confused and frustrated at the unexpected opposition to helping her. 

“No, I need someone to be able to talk to me, somebody that can tell me what’s happening down there” Miranda typed back.

“Please, I’ve been through so much… I just want to go back to my house” Natalie responded.

“I need someone though, it has to be you right now, nobody knows how to use the machine, right?” Miranda replied. 

“No, I don’t think anybody does” Natalie typed.

“Okay then it’s settled, thank you, Natalie” Miranda replied with a smile atop her bed, “we have a lot to talk about!” Miranda sent…

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

Day 317 – Jessica         

              “So how are you enjoying everyone now that they’re yours again?” Jessica asked, hanging out on Miranda’s bed as Miranda sat at her desk and fiddled with the micro city, still cleaning up and helping with the debris, albeit more careful now that Natalie could tell her which spots to avoid as to not accidentally crush anymore of her people. 

              “I’m still cleaning it up, but… like… everything seems to be going back to normal-ish, I even have a little new mayor, a girl named Natalie” Miranda said. 

              “Uh oh… hope she don’t try to rebel” Jessica teased as Miranda gave an annoyed smirk back towards Jessica. 

              “She won’t, I think they all know what will happen by now” Miranda said with a bit of poise.

              “Whoa… are you actually threatening your people” Jessica sarcastically teased.

              “What? No? I’m just… like… ugh...” Miranda scoffed. 

              “Damn, Miranda… I see you” Jessica giggled as Miranda sighed and dismissed the comment, “so, where do you want to eat?” Jessica asked.

              “Umm… maybe somewhere by the airport?” Miranda suggested. 

              “Sure, thanks for taking me by the way, I was totally okay with just ordering a ride, but… I did say we could hang out, so this works I guess” Jessica said.

              “It’s alright… I need to let my people clean up all the stuff I can’t like grab anyway” Miranda said as she stood up from her desk, “Oh, forgot to give these back to you” Miranda said as she reached under her desk and pulled Jessica’s sneakers up by the shoelaces, dangling them towards Jessica.

              “Oh, thanks, I almost forgot!” Jessica exclaimed as she stood up, grabbing the shoes by the laces as she smiled, “alright, I think if we leave now, we can time my flight perfectly” Jessica said with a nod. 

              “Okay, let’s go” Miranda said, grabbing her keys.  Jessica took one last chance to shoot a smirk over towards Ashton City, striking fear into everyone and Jessica knew it, she gave them a subtle wave with a few of her fingers before turning back towards Miranda who was already stepping out of her bedroom. 

              Miranda drove Jessica towards the airport, sharing an awkward silence as all that could be heard was Miranda’s pop-heavy music playing over the speakers, the two stopping off at a small café to grab a bite to eat as they sat outside under a shady awning, “Are you excited to be moving back home?” Miranda asked, twiddling her fork around her fingers.

              “Yeah, I guess…” Jessica said nonchalant.

              “Do you still talk to Lacy?” Miranda curiously asked.

              “Yeah, she’s doing okay, I’m supposed to go check out her apartment in a few days actually” Jessica said, taking a few sips of her sparkling drink.

              “Oh, that’s cool” Miranda said, playing with the food in her bowl, feeling a little tense, realizing how weird it was to be having a somewhat normal conversation with Jessica, “what about Ana?” Miranda asked.

              “She’s fine… I know why you’re asking me about them and… they don’t hate you… you could reach out to them if you wanted, I’m sure they would talk to you” Jessica said with optimism. 

              “Maybe… whatever” Miranda said, taking a small bite of her salad. 

              “Are you going to tell the new girls moving in about… well… what happened with us?” Jessica asked.

              “I don’t think I need to; I just want them to think everything is normal… I mean like, there’s no more micros running around the apartment anymore… everyone that’s left alive is in my city, they would have no idea if I didn’t tell them, right?”  Miranda questioned.

              “Yeah, you’re right, but… what are they going to say about your city if they see it?  They can’t just ignore something that intricate, not to mention if they actually see your micros running around the streets like little toys, they’ll be just as curious as we were a year ago” Jessica said.

              “I don’t think I’ll ever let any of them into my room…” Miranda said with confidence.

              “Sure, you can do that, but then they’ll think you’re all weird and stuff and that you’re probably hiding something or don’t like them” Jessica said.

              “Fuck… I don’t know” Miranda said, realizing Jessica was probably right. 

              “Just tell them you like building toys or some shit, they’ll think you’re a nerd, but maybe they’ll leave you alone?” Jessica questioned. 

              “I’ll think of something… thanks…” Miranda mumbled under her breath.

              “Ahh… was that a real thank you?” Jessica teased with a grin. 

              “Don’t…” Miranda annoyingly mumbled.

              “I’m just kidding…” Jessica said with a soft chuckle, “hey, I know I’ve said this before… but I’m sorry about everything… when we were almost friends before the Spring, I liked it… and, I thought maybe you were ready to have fun like me and the girls, but, maybe it was wrong of me to try to push that onto you” Jessica said as Miranda nodded her head.  

              “It happened, nothing we can do about it now, we all made our choices… some bad, some good, some like… really bad though” Miranda said, eyeing up Jessica.  

              “Ugh, I know you mean me… still though… I’m glad I got to see you crush one micro on purpose at least” Jessica said with a little giggle. 

              “Hah… yeah, I guess” Miranda said with a tiny, forced laugh. 

              “Well… we should probably get me out of here” Jessica said, the two finishing their last few bites of food, Jessica kindly paying for both meals.  Miranda pulled her car up to the curb of the airport drop-off, giving Jessica the curtesy of helping her unload the oversized cases of luggage from out of her backseat and trunk.  “Well, hey… if you ever want to come see Lace and I in Cali, just let me know, you can stay at my mom’s house… good luck with uhh…school and your people I guess” Jessica said with a half-smile. 

              “Thanks, umm… good luck with your stuff, too” Miranda said.  Jessica awkwardly extending her arms out as Miranda hugged her back, embracing each other for a second before quickly letting go at the strangely uncomfortable feeling.

              “Okay then… bye” Jessica said as Miranda half-heartedly waved, she turned and headed off towards the terminal, hearing Miranda’s car door shut behind her and driving away into the airport traffic. 

              Jessica dropped her bags off at the counter and proceed through the aisles, boarding her plane and falling asleep in her spaciously comfortable first-class seat on the cross-country flight, waking up in sunny Los Angeles a few hours later, grabbing her bags off the rotating luggage belt and ordering a ride for herself, holding the luggage securely by her side as her ride pulled up.  Jessica seeing the familiar skyline of her hometown as she was driven through the crowded highways and into the hills, seeing that her car was parked in the driveway after being delivered.  Jessica rolled her suitcases up the fancy walkway and into the elegant foyer of her mother’s house, closing the door gently behind her before she was ambushed with a warm hug from her mother, “mama!” Jessica yelled in shock at the surprise.

              “Ohhh… I missed you so much!” Isabella shouted as she hugged Jessica tightly, Jessica smiling as she hugged her mother back, Isabella pecking a few wet kisses on Jessica’s cheeks as she tried to fight it off. 

              “Ughh, gross…” Jessica mocked said as she let go, the two smiling at each other as Jessica wiped her hand over her cheek to rub away some of Isabella’s dark red lipstick.  Isabella of course wearing expensive heels and a dress around the house as a casual outfit, the opposite of Jessica who was in large t shirt and comfortable sweatpants. 

              “You want the maid to carry your stuff into your room?” Isabella asked.

              “It’s okay, I can do it… I have a small present for you, too, I’ll give them to you at dinner” Jessica said with a smirk as Isabella grinned, placing her hands on her curvy hips.

              “Bueno!” Isabella exclaimed, brushing a hand through her dark, wavy hair, “I’ll go start making your favorite” Isabella said, twisting on her heels and clacking them down the long hallway towards the large kitchen stocked with the nicest cookware and ingredients while Jessica went to her room to unpack.

              Later, the mother and daughter pair sat down for a delicious Mexican homemade meal, laughing, and exchanging stories, Jessica talking about cleaning up Toy Town, while Isabella talked business and fashion while they continued to eat until stuffed full of the flavorful, spicy dish.  Jessica slid the red box full of the few thousands of micros “saved” from Toy Town towards her mother across the table as Isabella playfully picked them up into her hands.  “You might want to feed them something, they’ve been in there for a couple days” Jessica said, cringing her teeth a bit.

              “Ooo… tienen hambre, mis pequeños?” Isabella’s voice rang over them as she faked a concerned look on her face, lowering her brow and teasingly pursing her lips outward as she popped open the top of the box, peering in and seeing the thousands of micros all piled inside, writhing, and moving around like a collection of bugs in a colony.  Isabella used her free hand to pick up a fork, stabbing it into the remnants of the spicy meal she had just enjoyed, dangling the fork over the box as she let it a piece of green chili slide off and into the box, falling onto a group of tinies before closing it the lid back tight, “that should feed them” Isabella said, setting the box down next to her plate as Jessica giggled.

              “Well, I’m gonna shower and lay down, I’ve had a long day…but that was delicious, mama, gracias” Jessica said as she excused herself from the table. 

              “Goodnight, mija” Isabella lovingly said, breathing a sigh as she watched her daughter walk off down the long hallway.

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

Day 317 – Isabella         

              Isabella ignored the maid as she cleared the table of the dishes while answering a few emails on her phone, replying to her business contacts, and organizing a few meetings for her to take later in the night with clients across the world.  Isabella dismissed the maid home after she finished cleaning the kitchen of the spicy mess that Isabella made. Isabella taking the box with her and into her office, placing them near the base of the desk next to her high heels and chair where they belonged in her mind.  Isabella answered a few calls while she dangled and batted her tall black heels over the box of micros, having to yell at a few clients and employees, but it was all in a day’s work for her.

               After an hour or so, Isabella stood up, bending over, the fabric of her dress stretching around her curvy figure as she grabbed the box of micros off the floor, walking herself down the hall towards her bedroom and the top of the staircase “I’ve been wearing these all day… how about you clean them up perfect for me?” Isabella sweetly asked, sliding off her heels in her massive closet and placing them near her shoe rack.  Isabella opening the top and tipping the box over, dumping out most of the micros all over her fancy and warm heels caked in her scent and oils after a full day of wearing them.  “The rest of you can come with me… oh how I’ve missed this” Isabella whispered to herself. 

              The mature beauty brought the box and remaining micros into her bedroom, sitting them on her nightstand while she showered, unwinding for the night as she watched a few of her favorite shows and treated herself to a couple small glasses of wine, going late into the night as she finally felt it was time for sleep, cleaning herself up in her bathroom a bit before slipping into her silky white night robes.  Laying down in her bed and getting comfortable under the thick, expensive sheets, sighing to herself as she reached for the box of the remaining micros atop her nightstand, bringing them under her covers and untying her robe with her free hand, revealing her pussy as she tilted them onto her clit, placing the box back down next to her as she lifted the robe back over herself along with the thick blanket, trapping a few hundred micros against herself as she cooed at the delicate feeling against her sex. 

              Isabella slipped her hand under her robes and through her trimmed hair, feeling the soft crumbs of the micros between her folds, taking her time and not rushing things as she glided her French tipped nails over herself, padding her fingers all around, feeling little sensations of micros squishing and exploding against her sensitive, warm skin as it only added to the pleasure, Isabella breathing a bit heavier as she closed her eyes, concentrating on the feeling of going slow on herself, satisfying each small second of pleasure, treating herself like the goddess she was, the micros cleaning her leather heels having no idea that their lives could have ended much earlier, but that was their life now, they knew what happened if they didn’t what they were told…