- Text Size +

In this chapter: More storylines are concluded.  Characters from the past are reunited.  Micros are shuffled around, and an intriguing question is presented. 

 

Grove View Apartments - Miranda

 

“Good work again, little ones!  I didn’t think it would, but, like, this new color looks great on me.   Haha, new school year, new me!” Miranda happily giggled as she twirled and fluttered her freshly painted dark purple fingernails around in front of her face and over the buildings and suburbs of Ashton City.  Miranda blew on her nails a bit to hasten the drying process as the smell of pungent nail polish blanketed the city’s streets and neighborhoods as her micros rushed inside their homes or the nearest buildings to avoid the noxious fumes enveloping their surroundings, “we can do my toes later when I get home from the gym, okay?  Miranda said with a wide, perfect smile. 

 Miranda stood up, sliding her feet into a pair of white sneakers, and adjusting her shorts around her upper thighs.  Miranda packing up her bag full of school supplies and books, slinging it over her shoulder as she brushed her hair with her free hand over her upper back, Miranda turning back towards her city with a stringent look on her face.  “Oh, and I thought of a new rule before I went to sleep last night… we can start doing it tomorrow, but basically I want everyone to, like-” Miranda spoke as she heard the footsteps of a roommate walking down the hallway outside of her door.  “It’ll have to wait… have a good day” Miranda softly spoke as she blew a small kiss and turned away from her people, securely locking her bedroom door behind her and driving herself to campus. 

Finishing her classes and driving to work, changing into her uniform in the bathroom, having a part time job as a desk receptionist at a small neighborhood medical clinic by the university while she finished her nursing qualifications.  Miranda having spent so long in school so that she could stay with her people that she blew away her original goal of becoming a nursing assistant into being on the verge of achieving an advanced practice registered nurse qualification with a specialized master’s degree.  Miranda questioning her own intelligence several times throughout the entire program as she struggled and stressed through tough subjects but studied and studied until she was confident in herself and her capabilities with each passing grade.     

She tried her best to avoid and ignore the passing of a few iterations of roommates moving in and out of her apartment much to the suspicions of the women she had lived with for a year at a time, sometimes they were polite and friendly, sometimes there were fights and arguments, other times her roommates would attempt to sneak into her room while she was at the gym or at work to find out what Miranda was hiding behind her always locked door, but nothing less of kicking down her door would have achieved discovering the tiny city that Miranda owned as roommates came and went throughout the years, Miranda the watchful guardian of her people. 

Despite the sometimes tense and awkward situations with the rotations of new roommates every summer, Miranda remained in the apartment.  Miranda 23 nearing 24 years old as the girls that lived with her became younger compared to Miranda each time, making it easier for her to ignore them and their differences so that she could focus on herself and her city, not wanting to deal with 18- and 19-year-old girls like she had dealt with in the past much to her aggravations with certain former girls.

 Accomplishing her desires of keeping Ashton City safe from any outside threats, her city all to herself for years under her tight control for her to enjoy and watch over however she wanted.  She provided for them, let them grow, let them rebuild, but Miranda wasn’t afraid to enact divine intervention when she felt that it was appropriate, smiting her people or crushing things she didn’t like with a quick poke of her finger or a small blow of air from her full, pink lips. 

Not being able to avoid the inevitable any longer though, Miranda was set to graduate from the university, and after years of living in Grove View tending to her city and her city devoting themselves to her needs, it was quickly coming to an end.  With no options for further education at the university, Miranda would be forced to accept her degree, rendering her ineligible for further student living at the apartments that housed her people. 

Miranda attempting to plan something to save them, not wanting to just abandon her city or leave them behind to some random young woman who would take her spot in the apartment and play god over her people, Miranda began interviewing for jobs, accepting a tentative position at a local hospital upon completion of her degree and test results.  Miranda falling in love with the hospital the second she walked through its doors as she couldn’t stop smiling during the entire interview and as she was leaving the facility, knowing she would be able to live her dream of always wanting to help people in need, or rather, people of the same size. 

Miranda rented a much nicer separate, one bedroom apartment all to herself near the hospital, but without much money to pay two rents, she placed the payments on credit cards until she could afford them.  Miranda thought about failing her exams on purpose, perpetually keeping her student status, but it was an afterthought, she was ready to move on with her life and work at the amazing hospital that she couldn’t stop thinking about day and night, realizing how tired she was of being cramped in small room surrounded by loud brats who wanted to party and intrude on her business just for the sake of her city.  Wanting to make her own large paychecks as a specialized nurse, affording bigger and better furnishings, providing a better environment for her people, it was all starting to make sense, until Miranda started to slowly transport her people from Grove View to her new place. 

There were many accidents as Miranda tried taking a few thousand people at a time over to her new apartment.  Thinking she could scoop sections of the city into a bag or an empty food container, buildings crumbling under her hands and between her fingers as she tried so carefully to pick them up as hundreds of people died at a time against her body, her people begging and pleading for her to stop, but they know they had no voice against the young woman who ruled over them for years. 

The most important thing was getting her people out though, keeping them somewhat safe in the many back and forth car rides over to the new apartment, deciding to settle them atop her coffee table, housing them in a tipped over makeup box, allowing the micros to walk in and out until she figured out how to get the rest of the city to her new place, but the majority of her people remained at Grove View as Miranda sat at her desk, staring at her city in bewilderment. 

“Natalie, I need a better idea to get everything out of here, nothing I’m doing is working” Miranda texted.

“Of course, goddess” Natalie quickly responded. 

“How long will that take?” Miranda replied.

“To move an entire city, goddess?” Natalie promptly questioned.

“Yah, what else would I mean?” Miranda rudely responded. 

“I’ll try my best to let you know shortly, goddess” Natalie responded as Miranda frustratingly hmphed, hovering her face over the city, and staring at the sections of the city that she had failed at transporting, smoking debris littered around below her face as her people worked night and day to put out the flames and clean out the deceased bodies buried under the immense piles of rubble and dust.    

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Ashton City – Natalie

The city had survived on and prospered well enough over the prior few years.  Reconstruction was successful in the many areas that were destroyed by the original giantesses, saved populations from other cities were fully integrated, neighborhoods were rebuilt, new skyscrapers were even approved for construction by Miranda.  People lived their lives relatively normally and as happily as they could despite occasionally watching Miranda smite someone, they went to their jobs, their careers, some keeping the power on, they dined at restaurants and bars as nicer and more useful supplies were provided to the people by the goddess almost every day.  

Monuments were built all over the city for remembrance of certain events, like the coffee wastelands where Miranda burned and drowned people to death by accident, or the neighborhoods crushed by Anastazja, the biggest monument going to Jessica Day as people held vigils there often to remember those who were mercilessly destroyed by an evil woman they hadn’t seen in nearly four years, but the traumatic memories of her massive face and body lingered fresh in their minds as they watched neighbors, families, and friends become bloody splotches on her perfect brown skin. 

Natalie watched from behind the monitors as the cameras showed Miranda unknowingly destroying the monument to Jessica Day as she tried to scoop people and buildings into a massive container, Natalie not even reacting anymore to the deaths she was witnessing as her mind was seemingly gone, living her life on autopilot; images of Miranda’s hands flattening people as they ran and begged for mercy went right over Natalie’s head as the monument and everything it symbolized crumbled to powder. 

She simply waited day and night to receive commands from her goddess even if they didn’t come, her eyes hollow and empty, her body frail as she only ate just enough food to survive, her skin pale from lack of light being in the bunker almost constantly, a diverse team of workers and engineers surrounding her in the bunker running cameras and other operations to make things easier for Natalie so that she could perform her task of solely communicating with Miranda, each one of them loyal to their goddess.    

Natalie had watched Miranda smite and use her own people as toys for years without reacting, just simply surviving in a husk of her body as the camera showed Miranda crushing people, shoving them into her sex, eating people, sitting on them; Miranda’s ideas for capital punishment for rule breaking evolved as she got older and more annoyed with her people in general. 

Miranda despised the micros who had broken her rules, taking it personally as they were her beloved creations, almost bothered by having to deal punishment to her people, instead, wanting them to just obey her without question, but there were always those who didn’t listen, Miranda in response, coming up with horrible ways to smite them thinking that it would discourage other people from breaking her commandments, but still, there was an unfortunate number of people who misbehaved, and Miranda continued her punishments without remorse for the delinquents who defied her ultimate authority no matter how many needed to die. 

The goddess’ most notorious punishment became rather infamous to the people of the city, some, despite seeing the cruel displays of wrath from their goddess still thought there was no way they would get caught wandering outside city walls, or disobeying one of the goddess’ specific commandments, yet it happened, they were completely unaware to their mayor Natalie’s other primary job, which was a constant monitoring of the camera feeds across the city and sending out her teams to round up those who dared to break Miranda’s trust and present them to the goddess for retribution. 

The infamous punishment only coming to fruition when Miranda was in specific and motivated mood, rather than just quickly smiting her people like she had over the years with other methods, Miranda would allow the punished micros to join her on her trips to the student gym while she exercised.  The punished dying in an overbearingly hot, humid, dark, pool of sweat in Miranda’s leggings, crammed into impossibly tight spaces against her skin or gym attire as they were horrifically and agonizingly crushed as she performed different exercises that were worse than others for the micros. 

The micros stuck in her athletic clothes were always so apologetic, begging for forgiveness, swearing they would never dare to defy her again, but Miranda couldn’t even hear the squeaks of their voices as she lunged down for a squat or peddled atop an exercise bike.  The micros so firmly pressed against the thick fabric of her leggings that they were unable to see in the darkness encompassing them, it was hot as Miranda’s bare skin radiated heat onto them like a sweltering steam, the intense quakes from Miranda’s heavy movements causing the micros to puke all over themselves along with the humidity and constant turbulent bouncing as micros slowly popped into red bursts.  Eventually, her skin became so hot that it would start to secrete sweat from her pores until the survivors were fully engulfed, the surface tension of the water keeping them submerged within the harsh, salty liquid, trapped inside her sweat droplet as she squatted down, tossing their bodies around as they slowly drowned or burst against her.    

Most of the city’s people were loyal to Miranda over the years though, knowing that if they just did what she said they would be fine and free of punishment, which was true for the most part, sure there was some accidents here and there, but that was just their life under Miranda, as a result, existence was treated more casually than meaningful as Miranda could choose who died whenever she felt like it, giving the micros a bit of a jaded approach to their lives, but Miranda treated her loyal people well enough despite some peculiar and difficult rules that seemed almost childish at times, but her care for her people seemed to dwindle the closer she got to graduating and closer she got to her dream job at the hospital.     

Natalie knew they were moving sooner rather than later, tasked with coming up with a plan to literally move an entire city safely to a new, strange place far away than what they had become accustomed to in Miranda’s bedroom, the constant threat of a random young woman discovering their city, but Miranda kept them safe through all that time, finding some relief that they would be going to a place where it would just be them and Miranda, a place where they could serve her without the fear of anyone else ruining it. 

Natalie wasn’t as capable of thinking freely as much as she once had been as her mind was damaged over the years, nonetheless, started to come up with crude and illogical plans on moving people and buildings freely.  At first it worked, Miranda would rip buildings out of their foundations, killing some, but keeping the majority of the building intact, placing them in foam and protective wrap purposed for extremely fragile objects, but nonetheless somewhat successfully.  Slowly, but surely the major buildings and denser parts of the city were being moved along with people, but something terrible was becoming obvious to the population. 

The smaller sections of the city, the neighborhoods, the towns, the parks, everything too small for Miranda to really be gripped between Miranda’s fingers or guided into a safe container were becoming stranded, and Miranda knew it, Natalie knew it, everyone knew it, some people were going to be left behind much to their dismay, unsure of what was to become of them.    “I CAN’T TAKE YOU ALL… I… I’M SO SORRY…” her booming words echoed over the damaged city missing half of what it used to be, some sections of the city still smoldering with the ashes of her failed attempts at saving them. 

Miranda becoming less attached to the city and her people by the day, but still selfish enough that she would rather kill them herself than leave them behind to some random young girl that would take over her bedroom.  Not being able to think of any other feasible way to have all her people survive in such a small section of the city that made it to her other apartment.  In her mind, it didn’t make sense to keep a million people in a makeup kit while the rest lived in apartments and high-rise buildings on her new living room table. 

Natalie and the bunker ripped away as the electronics and screens broke everywhere, the feeds on the cameras cut as the massive quake shook everyone to the ground, Natalie flailing without much emotion as the other people screamed around her at the erratic movement.  The people inside bouncing unpredictably, hitting their heads and bodies against the thick, concrete walls of the military base as Miranda carried her mayor’s home into its own safety wrap, bringing it to the new apartment and lazily scattering the bunker about the table by the makeup kit and the former remnants of Ashton City, disorganized and half destroyed. 

The new room was much bigger, way more space, the table beneath them stretched out farther than Miranda’s desk ever had, some of their buildings on their sides instead of upright, burning as well, but the flames were too small for Miranda to notice to do anything about it as the micros lacked the tools and equipment to douse the embers themselves. 

The micros that had been moved were stuck with a completely illogical and logistical nightmare of trying to rebuild an entire city from the ground up with almost no supplies while missing many of their people, but they were safe for the time being and alive as they waited for their blue-eyed goddess to use her power and return things back to normal.   

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Grove View Apartments – Miranda

Miranda graduated, her family in attendance to support her as she walked across the university stage dressed in robes, sashes, and cords.  Miranda hugging her sister and brother, her mom, a few cousins, uncles and aunts, but wishing her dad could have been alive to see her walk across the stage, but after the celebratory dinner, her family went home across a few state lines back to Tennessee as Miranda went home to Grove View, her roommates out partying downtown as she was left alone, undressing from her graduation cap and gown into her comfortable bra and tight leggings, her room packed up as the next day would be the last day she would be allowed to live there. 

Miranda sniffled a bit as she looked at what remained of her city, most of it gone, everything that was left just looked like a mix of brown and green with lines of streets and highways that separated neighborhoods and suburbs scattered around, the big buildings missing, most of the people moved to her new apartment, but some were still down there.  “I just… I can’t bring you with me… unless you like, want to live in a box for the rest of your life, but I think it’s better this way…yah?” Miranda whispered, curling her lips as she pondered what she was about to do. 

As if reliving a sick animal from its terminal pain, Miranda began destroying and cleansing what remained of Ashton City, confident that the survivors of the new city in her new apartment would be just fine while she spent one last night finishing what she thought was necessary. 

Miranda poked at different neighborhoods, rubbing and twisting her finger over them as she cried and sniffled, dragging her finger over distinctive sections of the land to make it as quick and merciful as possible as she carved out canyons deep enough to reveal the wood of the desk that had been buried underneath for years.  Miranda trying to distract herself with the thoughts of how excited she was to be starting her new job at the hospital the following week as she ruthlessly slaughtered thousands of her people stranded below her chest.

Unaware that her people below her angelic wrath were begging and pleading to be brought away with her as they were squished and grinded into the dirt and streets, people crying and dropping to their knees as Miranda’s dark purple fingernails pointed down towards them before the shadow enveloped them, feeling no pain as their bodies were pressed out underneath her into nothingness. 

Neighborhood after neighborhood being wiped away, district after district full of panicked and frightful people ran over by her soft flesh, like a giant eraser, the people looking up to see a titanic pillar of her tan skin or the glossy surface of a purple tidal wave speeding towards them with godlike momentum, barely having time to react as she obliterated micro after micro with minimal effort.  Then it was suddenly over, only a few thousand survivors spread out across the land and out of her knowledge as Miranda felt satisfied that she had successfully and mercifully ended the lives of those who were stranded. 

Miranda fulfilling the move out rules and requirements of cleaning her room before leaving, she went to the kitchen and returning with a couple of paper towels and a simple spray bottle cleaner, spraying the remains of the city with the harsh chemical solution as the remaining survivors burned and itched at their reddening skin as they screamed, rolling themselves on the ground to try and find relief as the chemicals started to burn worse, but then they suddenly felt no pain.  Miranda wiping and polishing away what remained of the destroyed land and any spared survivors along with the sweeping movements of her hand, balling up the muddy paper towels and tossing the wadded tissues into her trash bin as she sniffled atop her bed for hours, sad about what she had done as she tightly hugged her fluffy pillows for comfort.    

Miranda couldn’t find reprieve though, not wanting to linger and wallow around the bedroom that had become a graveyard of her people.   She quietly moved out her things during the middle of the night to her car, keeping her bedroom door open and leaving her bedroom key where Ashton City once stood atop the newly cleaned desk, not wanting to wait for her roommates to see her as she disappeared in the dark and out of their lives.  Miranda not looking back at Grove View as she drove away into the night towards her new home. 

She stepped into her new apartment, her eyes still reddened and sore as she observed the lack of progress of the new city, knowing it would probably be a while until they were able to communicate with her again, she simply smiled and watched them as hundreds of thousands of micros moved around the damaged buildings attempting to rebuild them.  “This is home now…” Miranda whispered as she leaned back into the couch, looking up at the ceiling and daydreaming about what her first day at the hospital was going to be like.   

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Miranda’s Heaven– Natalie

 

Miranda lovingly decided to name her new city something different after having moved her people and erasing what was left of Ashton City in the process, thus, the survivors of Ashton City became the inhabitants of “Miranda’s Heaven” a city that Miranda had named after herself and the actions that she took to save her people from the horrors over the years and moving them to a new home, but something worse was happening in Miranda’s Heaven without the goddess’ knowledge as she began focusing on her career rather than her loyal people.

It had been a year since the move to the new home and Miranda’s Heaven was still without power, no plumbing, no infrastructure, no stability, as if Miranda never had the knowledge to properly plan on designing a city from the ground up.  There was still no way to communicate with the goddess, unable to inform her of the small details happening in the city as the communication arrays and terminals were without power and backup generators, the military base and all its supplies being destroyed when Miranda had scooped the bunker and Natalie away.  The people desperate for Miranda’s leadership and help. 

Crude shanty neighborhoods and territories were constructed and claimed by selfish groups, hoarding supplies, other people starved to death when Miranda would work long shifts at the hospital, Miranda becoming so busy that her basic responsibilities of taking care of hundreds of thousands of micros was being forgotten as if forgetting to feed a house pet while on vacation. 

Miranda’s Heaven was a disorganized mess as Miranda barely interacted with them as much, her life and happiness becoming her career and her healthy lifestyle, occasionally Miranda would smite her people to urge the progress of reconstruction and establishing communications with her, thinking threats would motivate them, or using her people to paint her nails or rub her clit, but it was without much acknowledgement or praise as the people were slowly feeling abandoned and forgotten by her, left to fend for themselves without her leadership and her once caring and intimate involvement with their lives that they devoted to her in return.   

Neighborhoods formed alliances with other groups as anarchy took over, people killing each other for scraps of food and water the few times Miranda remembered to drop off supplies for her people.  Natalie sat in the bunker all alone as she felt attached to the concrete walls and darkness, as if still waiting for a command from her goddess, assistants brought her food and water, but she went through the motions and barely took care of herself, her mind still gone if not more so than when Ashton City existed a year prior. 

Tens of thousands of people were dying over the course of months as they couldn’t achieve meeting their basic needs the more the people took up arms against each other and fought for food, water, and supplies, all hopes being lost day after day as the people felt like their god had abandoned them to die.  But one day was different, a glimmer of hope of a return to normal for the people of Miranda’s Heaven.

 Miranda was preparing herself in an unusual way, the city and the people having been used to seeing her walking around in her nursing scrubs or gym clothes, quaking what was left of Miranda’s Heaven with her footfalls, but this time, she was dressing herself in elegance as the people watched her from miles away, a skin-revealing black dress, high heels, perfect makeup, waving blonde hair, her figure stunning as her heels stomped by them.  A necklace, earrings, a new, expensive purse slung around her shoulder as Miranda was collecting large checks from the hospital and able to afford the things she wanted.

Miranda walked over to the table as if ready to acknowledge her people in a way that she had used to, an act that her people were desperate and starving for, but with no way of being able to tell her.  Miranda bending down, her beautiful face looming above the people as her cleavage bulging out of her dress became their horizon, the people coming to a standstill as they all looked up towards their alluring goddess, hoping she would smile back down at them and tell them it was all going to be okay, but she looked nervous and in a hurry. 

She opened her newest glittery red shoebox that had contained the fancy high heels she was wearing beneath the table.  Miranda carefully scooping the broken and unfixed city and all her people into the shoe box as thousands of people died in an instant, hundreds of thousands of survivors struggling against the soft foam that nestled the bottom in the dark box apart from a few small air holes in the ceiling above them as Miranda snuggly closed the lid over them. 

Miranda placing the shoebox with her micros under her bed as there was a loud ringing chime.  Miranda’s heels slowly clacking against the floor as a door was heard opening.  Natalie in the destroyed bunker, half breathing and injured from the sudden traumatic quakes as people pulled her out of the rubble to safety, unaware as to what or why this was happening.  “Wow, you look stunning!” a young man’s voice could be heard from the distance.

“Aw, thank you!” Miranda giggled uncontrollably as the door closed behind the pair. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 Miranda

Miranda knew she was in love with the man she had met at the hospital, working together for months as she intimately got to know his character, handsome, smart, caring, him and her career, and keeping fit, becoming the primary focus of her life as she felt on top of the world.  Miranda’s people stuck in her expensive shoebox only as an afterthought, not having heard or read a single word from her people in over a year as they looked lost and unwilling to do what she said anymore, the specks just wandering around the table aimlessly and without direction from her point of view. 

The city was barely repaired, no progress was made in construction or expansion, people barely walking up to her when she presented her nails for them to paint.  Miranda had lost interest, not wanting to do anything with them if she couldn’t see the results of her help like she could with real patients at the hospital. 

There were only so many micros she could smite, sat bored at her table after a long day at work, dressed in her scrubs, realizing that they weren’t going to make the progress she wanted of them and return to normalcy, Miranda sad when she figured that she would probably never hear from Natalie or anyone of her micros ever again, part of her not wanting to get rid of them permanently though, like a sentimental token of remembrance of her old life and the power she felt, holding on to them as they lived in her fancy shoebox beneath her and within earshot of Miranda’s hot and heavy sexual moans atop her bed.

Until one late, breezy night, Miranda got a call from the last person she would have ever expected while she lounged on her outside patio.  “Hey, blondie…” Jessica’s unforgettable voice sounded through Miranda’s phone speaker as her heart dropped.

“J-Jessica…?” Miranda nervously responded as she stood up, quicky shuffling herself inside and into her bedroom.   

“How are you, Miranda?  It’s been a while” Jessica pleasantly asked.

“Uh… I’m okay, but like, why call me?” Miranda asked.    

“I just wanted to make sure you were doing okay… um… listen, I’m getting the girls back together and wanted to see if you were interested in coming too” Jessica said.

“The girls?” Miranda questioned.

“Yah!  Lacy, Ana, and me… I’m sure they would be glad to see you” Jessica chirped.

“Uh… I don’t know, it’s been like five years since I’ve seen them” Miranda said dismissively.

“I know, it’s been forever, but I talked to them, and they seemed pretty excited about you coming along” Jessica said.

“Really?  They don’t still hate me?” Miranda innocently asked.

“No way!  I don’t think they ever really did…  we were just dumb girls back then, c’mon, it’ll be fun; dinner, beach, party at my house… I’ll even give you some clothes I’ve been working on for free…” Jessica enticed.

“Oh, that’s right, you’re like, a big design owner or something now, yah?” Miranda asked.

“You could say that!” Jessica giggled as Miranda clicked her tongue, Miranda dangling her feet over the edge of her bed by the red box occupied by her micros as they stared up through the air holes at the bottom of her soles, Miranda rubbing the bottom of her chin a few times as she was pondering the idea of a reunion with her former roommates. 

“I’ll have to submit some time off requests and stuff from work, but, sure… I guess I can be there” Miranda agreed.

“Do that!  Three weeks from now, it’ll be perfect weather here…” Jessica said.

Miranda smiling as she felt an excitement flushing throughout her body, wanting to impress the girls with all of the progress she had made in her adult life as she looked down at the shoebox under her bed between her feet, her giddiness turning into that of sadness as she had been luckily reminding herself to feed them every once in a while, and keep them alive as she walked to her kitchen to grab a few things for the micros.  

 

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

 

Los Angeles, California - Jessica

“Well, it’s all about managing people properly… knowing what and who is disposable versus what isn’t…fashion is a ruthless world and that’s the mentality I have to champion in order to be successful and support my employees and subsidiaries more than adequately while making sure customers are happy with my products” Jessica eloquently spoke, sat in a director’s chair as she was being interviewed by a film crew and fashion journalist.

“And you had experience managing people before you took over your mother’s position?” the older woman curiously asked as Jessica chuckled and smirked.

“Oh, yeah, you could say that I had plenty of experience with managing people” Jessica nodded and slyly smirking over towards Lacy in the corner of the clothing warehouse who was trying not to laugh herself and ruin the interview. 

“Well, to sum it all up, we’re just glad that you’re launching an entire line of women’s athletic-leisure wear, I tried on the leggings earlier and they’re amazing, the most comfortable pair I’ve ever had in my life” the woman said as Jessica smiled and nodded a thank you.  Jessica was dressed professionally, shaking a few hands, and taking some pictures with people once the interview was concluded. 

“Are you done being Ms. Popular?” Lacy joked as the two walked out of the warehouse and outside, Jessica’s heels clacking across the streets and sidewalk towards her car.  The two driving back to Jessica’s house as Jessica dressed herself into more casual clothes, Jessica wanting to be more inconspicuous as to avoid any unwanted attention out in public if she were to be recognized by annoying people. 

She hung her suit jacket up in her mother’s old closet that now belonged to her, kicking off her business pumps and placing them in between a pair of strappy pink platform pumps and a pair of familiar red stiletto heels she had bought many years prior to crush the micros in her old bedroom, the aged bloodstains still dried against the expensive soles as Jessica turned and flicked off the lights on her way out.    

The two jumped back into Jessica’s car, playing loud music all the way to the airport, the girls smiling wide as the sleek, luxury car pulled up to the tall, lost-looking Ana who wasn’t expecting such a pricey car to park in front of her.  The girls jumping out and cheering as they all hugged onto Ana who was both happy and shocked to see her former friends nuzzling against her chest and shoulders at their respective shorter heights.

The girls catching up with Ana over lunch as they had planned on going to the beach later in the day.  Stopping by Jessica’s house so Ana could settle her things into one of the many guest rooms and take a long nap after a long flight.  Ana waking up a bit later as Jessica gave Ana a tour of the mansion while Lacy smoked weed up and down the elegant hallways behind them.  The trio of girls having a good time as the sun was starting to pass its midday peak, the girls grabbed their swimwear and beach necessities before heading out the door.  “And you, eh… work for Jessica?” Ana asking Lacy. 

“Yeah, I basically photograph Jessica’s new clothes on models and stuff or do photoshoots wherever she sends me and then… she pays me” Lacy said with a shrug of her shoulders.

“And you like this?” Ana asked Jessica.

“Of course!  She’s done a good job actually; I only caught her smoking on the job twice” Jessica joked. 

“Where is your girl, Lacy?” Ana curiously asked.

“Jessica sent Ki to Japan to be a fashion consultant or something for a few weeks, I don’t know, she won’t tell me” Lacy said.

“That’s ‘cause it’s a secret!  And… how great is it that she speaks Japanese?” Jessica cheered over the music playing in the car as she drove down busy streets. 

“That’s because her parents are from Japan and taught her…” Lacy emphasized.

“That’s weird, I thought she was from New Zealand this whole time” Jessica said as she sarcastically laughed, “girl, I’m kidding…” Jessica said as she saw the awkward stare coming from her best friend. 

“Is Miranda coming?” Ana asked.

“Yah, she said she would meet us at the beach after she lands” Jessica said.

“What about her stuff?” Lacy asked.

“Oh, I have a driver waiting for her, he’ll drop her off and take her stuff back” Jessica said.

“Oh… oh wow… I can see the city!” Ana shouted in excitement as she pressed her hands against the glass and looked out of the window of the backseat, watching Los Angeles’ skyline in the distance slowly slide across her gaze.

“I missed your accent so much, Ana” Lacy giggled. 

“It has been, what, ehh… five years, yes?” Ana questioned.

“Yeah… a little more than that, creepy how fast it goes by, huh?” Lacy said as the trio drove up the California coast.   

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Malibu Beach, Malibu, California – Five Years After The Incident at Grove View Apartments

              “Is that her?” Ana asked, the three girls under a few beach umbrellas as Jessica had her body out in the sun for some tan time. 

              “Huh?” Jessica questioned, shielding her eyes with the back of her hand from the sun as she looked over and down the length of beach strand. 

              “The one walking this way” Ana said, pointing at the woman walking towards them. 

              “The blonde one…” Lacy said from under the umbrella shade, not wanting her sensitive pale skin to bake and sunburn. 

              “Everyone in California is blonde” Jessica quipped. 

              “Shhh!” Ana hushed as she leaned her body up from her relaxed outstretched position atop her towel.    

              “Yeah, that’s her, dude” Lacy said. 

              “Wow, I thought she would have gotten fat by now for sure” Jessica giggled. 

              “Nope, just still dumb, perfect cheerleader body Miranda” Lacy crudely joked.  The girls smiling and hollering the second Miranda got close, as if they had been friends all along, the amount of time all being separated was an afterthought as Miranda exchanged hugs with everyone after setting her bags down in the sand next to the towels and into the shade under the umbrellas as Lacy handed Miranda a can of fruity alcohol from the cooler next to her.   

              The girls reminisced about their lives, catching everyone up on their jobs, their achievements, their interests, their love lives, their future plans, and goals.  The girls were excited and supportive of everyone’s changes since moving out of Grove View, but as the drinks continued to flow, they started talking about their days from the apartment, going through the events and laughing about it, genuinely having a good time as if they had all matured and were seemingly passed long forgotten grudges and grievances.

              “Ugh… only because Ana used her fucking monster sized feet to squish my army after I won by the way” Jessica emphasized, flicking her hand up in the air dramatically.

              “Haha!   I know!  That was such a crazy, like, stupid idea” Miranda jeered in laughter, the girls sharing a few more canned drinks from out of a cold cooler as Lacy smoked rip after rip of weed from her custom glass pipe she was able to afford from Jessica’s more than generous paychecks. 

              “Eh… it was very funny” Ana said with a chuckle.

              “You always made the tinies look so fucking extra small, Ana, you have no idea” Jessica said as she flipped over to her back and scooted into her towel in the shade, popping open a bottle of tanning oil and rubbing her skin down until it shined. 

              “Or what about when Jessica’s mom came over and cleaned up that country on the floor underneath our crappy table in the living room?” Lacy said with a grin. 

              “I remember Miranda being so upset, ugh… can you imagine if we had tried to take care of them, too?” Jessica questioned.

              “It would be a little nightmare” Ana said with a chuckle.

              “We could have fed them easily.  A little crumb of our food was like the size of a whole mountain to them…” Miranda pondered. 

              “Sure, but you would have dropped that crumb right onto a city and killed ‘em all, Ms. Walking Accident” Jessica laughed as Miranda shook her head and smiled, knowing that Jessica was probably right as she took another swig for her canned drink.

              “I was so uptight back then, y’all, I’m sorry…” Miranda admitted as she curled her lips. 

              “It’s okay, we all sucked when we were younger, I know I did” Lacy apologetically agreeing.

              “I am sorry too, Miranda, I did regret leaving angry with you the last time we spoke” Ana said as Miranda smiled and brushed it off, unbothered and forgiving Ana with a tight hug. 

              “Fine… I guess I was kinda mean, too… ugh” Jessica groaned, half apologizing as girls all laughed and took a few more sips of their drinks, returning to the conversation at hand. 

              “Didn’t you get rid of a country, too?” Lacy asked Ana as she took another puff of smoke. 

              “Yes, they were being annoying, crawling on me when I sleep, so small I could not even see them, always ending up where I did not want them” Ana said with a disapproving shake of her head and shudder.   

              “Don’t you regret kinda getting rid of them too fast?” Jessica asked, scooting her towel back down into the sunlight and stretching her body outward, leaning over to tan her backside, folding her arms under her head.  “I would have had so much fun with a whole country in my room instead” Jessica giggled.

              “Of course, but eh… I got drunk and just started stomping them, yes?” Ana laughing a bit.

              “But you ended up liking the tinies though, remember?  You and I and Jessica getting our feet rubbed and stuff” Lacy said as Ana nodded in agreement and smiled.

              “I did, yes, I had my little moments of fun though before I went back to Europe” Ana said.   

              “Ugh, it’s not fair, even Lacy got a whole dumb country” Jessica said with playful frustration.

              “I don’t know dude, they kinda sucked, they didn’t do anything anyway… that’s why I peed on them” Lacy said, exhaling another puff of smoke.

              “Wait… what?  You… really did that?” Miranda questioned with a surprised raise of her brow.

              “Mhmm… I was all mad because I accidentally swallowed my little friend from my other city and had broken up with Ki at the time, so I peed all over their cities and everything to try and make myself feel better, it felt good, sure, turning entire cities into yellow-y looking mud, but it was also kinda gross… ew” Lacy said as she shivered at the memory, the other girls sat in silence for a few seconds at the gross confession.

              “Wow…” Jessica broke the silence as Miranda clicked her tongue and cringed.  Miranda feeling much better and much more merciful about how she treated her micros after hearing Lacy’s disclosure. 

“You still have your people, Miranda?” Lacy asked, Miranda sighing as she curled her lips.  Miranda reaching over to her side and fishing out a red glittery box from her bag, setting it down in the middle of all the girls dressed in their various styles of swimwear. 

              “What is this?” Ana curiously asked as she stared down the box.

              “What’s left of everyone from Grove” Miranda said as she opened the lid of her fancy shoebox revealing tens of thousands of micros crawling around the flat bottom of the box. 

              “Holy shit, Miranda…  I thought you were supposed to be the nice one” Lacy joked. 

              “Yah!  I thought for sure you would still have a city, what is… this?” Jessica asked as the four girls leaned their faces over the box, looking down at the micros together. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Natalie

              Natalie had been surviving off scraps, the only light peeking out from the box were the holes in the massive ceiling of their prison, the walls too thick to cut through with any tools that they had left over from the broken buildings that they used for shelter as they were trapped inside, occasionally Miranda would feed them as they all begged and screamed to be released and go back to the way things were with their goddess, but their words and yells were always useless, going back to killing each other, but Natalie just sat in silence.  Not reacting to the quakes of being moved or hearing Miranda’s muffled sexual moans and whimpers from high up above. 

              That was until Natalie shielded her eyes from the sudden blinding bright light, looking upwards as her vision slowly became clearer with each passing second.  Seeing the blurry images of four gigantic women’s faces until Natalie’s eyes widened, her mouth dropping, her heart sinking as she burst into immediate tears, it was Lacy’s face hovering high above her, just like her most painful memories reminded her.  Natalie struggling to breathe, feeling herself on the verge of feinting and passing out as her heart raced faster than she could fathom. 

Lacy with the same glazed brown and blue eyes, her hair shorter and highlighted with a few bright colors amidst the familiar dark black wavey locks, the same pouty lips as Natalie broke down, flailing on the floor as she screamed her voice raw out of pure panic.  She begged to have a heart attack so that she could die in an instant, Natalie refusing to look up as her mind imploded, the shock of seeing Lacy again reactivating every traumatic and fearful emotion and memory that she ever had, snapping her out of the mindless monotony that had been plaguing her for years.  Natalie desperately desirous for death as she slammed her hands and kicked her legs into the floor beneath her. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Malibu Beach, Malibu, California – Five Years After The Incident at Grove View Apartments

              “So why bring them here, Miranda?” Ana asked.

              “Yeah, I haven’t seen a tiny in so long… wow… I forgot how small they really were” Jessica said as she winced her eyes over the box to focus on the little specks clambering around below her face.

              “I don’t know, I thought, maybe like, we could all finish this together, just like how we started?” Miranda hesitantly suggested.

              “You really don’t care about them anymore?” Jessica asked with raised brows as if surprised. 

              “I just have another life now… and they haven’t been able to talk to me in so long, it’s like having a pet that can’t move or something, it’s just like… sad…yah?” Miranda said, the disappointment in her tone obvious to the girls as they looked at one another and then back down towards the micros moving around the bottom of the shoebox. 

              “Pfff… that’s lame… this isn’t some movie, why not just throw them in the ocean and be done with it instead of all this, let’s finish it together thing?” Lacy mocked with a teasing voice as Miranda became embarrassed, her tan cheeks flushing a little pink as Jessica chuckled.

              “Shut up, Lacy, it’s fine… I remember for forever wanting Miranda to have fun with us while we squished micros together, Lacy, why not do that now?  Just one last time?” Jessica asked as Lacy shrugged her shoulders, lighting up another bowl of freshly packed green.   

              “Eh… you have fun, I am going to feel the water” Ana said as she stirred against the sand, but before she got up, Jessica excitedly smiled wide, reaching into the box, and pinching a group of micros between her fingers, quickly pulling Ana’s struggling blue bikini top down and slamming the mass of micros into one of her bare tits and letting the bikini top snap back into place as her tits jiggled a bit from the rebound.    

              “Hey!” Ana shouted as she immediately felt the tickles of the speck sized people against her large breast. 

              “Haha!” Lacy and Jessica snickering as they all watched Ana slapping her hands at her bikini, crushing the micros against her skin and nipple through the fabric, tugging her top outward as the dead micros fell to her abs and splattered some more before brushing off their remains with her beach towel. 

              “Don’t be too mean, god…” Miranda said as she winced her eyes a bit at the violent sight. 

              “Sorry, I just… it’s been so long” Jessica said with a grin and giggle. 

              “At least just make it quick, okay?  No suffering, that’s like, my one rule for this” Miranda said as Jessica rolled her eyes, the girls all nodding.

              “Mmkay…” Jessica unenthusiastically agreed. 

              “Oh, shit!  I haven’t been able to do this in forever” Lacy excitingly realized as she reached into the box, pinching up a group of micros between her black nails and hovering them over the opening of her weed pipe, sprinkling them in as she smiled, puffing her lips outward as she placed the flame over the cannabis, inhaling the smoke and charred remains of the dead micros into her lungs for a few seconds before she slowly blew outward, “Fuck yeah…” Lacy mumbled.  Lacy reached in again, pinching another group of people between her nails, dangling them in front of her eyes as she laid back against her chair, unaware that a few micros escaped her grip and fell all the way down, smashing on her chest and neck. 

              Lacy lowering the group down to her pouty lips as she opened her mouth a bit, sticking her tongue out and letting the micros fall into her mouth before she gulped them down whole with a hefty swallow.  “Hey, what did I just say, that’s not quick enough?  Now they have to die all slow in your stomach” Miranda frustratingly reminding Lacy.  Lacy shaking her head and pinching up another group, letting them fall in her mouth as this time she dramatically chewed and grinded her teeth together hard, pulverizing thousands of micros in one dominating chomp. 

              “Better?” Lacy asked with a wide grin as she stared down Miranda. 

              “I guess…” Miranda said, rolling her eyes. 

              Lacy reached in one more time, pinching up another large group of micros, unaware that in her grip, she possessed Natalie, a young woman that she didn’t know existed and unknowingly tortured her life during her time with Biraal City back in Lacy’s bedroom, making Natalie’s life worse than misery could describe. 

Lacy gently placed the group of tinies atop her pale stomach surrounded by her colorful tattoos, her body shaded by the umbrella, letting the micros run and walk around her midriff while she blew smoke at them from above and giggling at the tickling feeling of their bodies struggling around her jeweled bellybutton piercing. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Natalie – Lacy’s Body

              The amount of panic in Natalie’s heart, mind, and body might have been enough to change Lacy’s decision if only she knew what it had felt like to be tortured and empty for so long, but she didn’t and never would care about what was happening on her midriff above her black bikini bottom. 

Natalie wailing and crying as hot smoke whipped by her face like hot volcanic ash, her vision blurry as she tried to stare up at the black-haired monster’s eyes that loomed above her in the distance as the other micros around her panicked and ran in every direction, suddenly a darker shadow was over them as Natalie closed her eyes for a moment, a sense of sublime alleviation and comfort washing over her body after five years of torture, looking up to her right and seeing a massive hand coming straight towards her, and for the first time since Natalie could remember, she peacefully exhaled through tearful and painful whimpers as she laid back and waited for the release she had been so desperate for. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

              Miranda reaching over and slapping her palm against Lacy’s flat stomach, splattering all the micros on Lacy’s midriff.  “Don’t torture them, Lacy… god…” Miranda said, completely unaware that the bloody remains of her former mayor Natalie were being discarded against her thigh as she brushed off the crushed bodies on her tanned skin with a few rubs of her hand.  Lacy massaging the slightly stinging pink handprint left by Miranda on her stomach.

              “Ow…” Lacy murmured.    

              “Then you show us how to do this then…” Jessica said with a beckoning raise of her eyebrows. 

              “Fine…” Miranda said, reaching into her shoebox and placing a large group of micros down on her towel next to her sand covered toes.  Miranda quickly picking up her sandy foot and slamming it down on the micros with force, squishing them under her sole in an instant, “See?  Quick and easy, like no pain, yah?” Miranda suggestively spoke, rubbing her sole into the sand next to her towel to grind away the hundreds of dead bodies stuck to her skin as she dragged her foot back next to the other.     

              “Oh, okay, like this?” Jessica sarcastically teased, taking a sip of her fruity drink, and placing it in the sand before reaching into the box, dangling the micros pinched between her nails under her and onto the towel as she teased and bounced her red bikini covered ass above them before slamming it down atop them, feeling a large gritty crunch, grinding her oily hips back and forth a few times as she became comfortable on her towel again. 

              “Yah, sure” Miranda said with a shrug of her shoulders. 

              “Well, there are so many left” Ana said as she peered her face over the box, seeing tens of thousands of little specks running around the bottom of the box still, her oversized tits and cleavage hovering right above them as her red hair cascaded down her shoulders and back. 

              “Then do something about it” Jessica teased.  Ana curling her lips as she was digging her hand into the sand and gripping a clump of sand with her fist, letting the sand stream out of the bottom of her hand like an hourglass as she hovered it above a large mass of micros, the micros disappearing under the sand as it built up into a little mound, each grain of sand like a heavy stone to the micros as it bludgeoned them to death as the sand kept piling atop them like a tomb before Ana threw the rest of the sand outwards away from her legs. 

              Ana brushing the excess sand off on her legs as she reached her hand back in and grabbed at a large group of tinies, gently holding them in the palm of her hand as she stared at them, Ana chuckling to herself as she slowly wrapped and folded her fingers in towards them and squeezed hard, feeling their bodies crunch and pop within her closed fist as a few drops of blood dripped from the bottom of her hand and soaked the sandy beach next to her legs, Ana wiping her red stained hand into her own towel to rid her palm of the gnashed bodies.

“Don’t go too fast, Ana, fuck…” Jessica said as she reached over, pinching a group of micros between her fingers as she dangled them upside down in front of her face and above her oily cleavage, watching them for a few seconds and smiling before barely squeezing her thumb and index finger together, feeling the micros explode with just a little pinch as her fingers stained a dark red, letting their discarded bodies fall to the sand at her side as she rubbed her fingers together to rid her digits of the dead crumbs flattened into her finger’s creases. 

              “Oh, Ana!  I’ve always wanted to do a body shot off you, please, please, please?” Lacy pestered, excitingly leaping from her chair, and pinching up a large group of tinies between her fingers, dangling them in front of Ana’s green eyes.

              “What is a body shot?” Ana confusingly asked.

              “It’s like a-“ Miranda began explaining before Jessica placed her palm on Miranda’s mouth, shushing her, Jessica wanting to watch.

              “Here, just lay back…” Lacy said as she gently ushered Ana into laying down back against her towel, her long legs to the side of Lacy as she poured a bit of the fruity alcohol across her abs and into her bellybutton before sprinkling thousands of micros down atop the liquid and Ana’s midriff.  Lacy brushing her hair back behind her ears and rearing her head down as she dragged her tongue and lips across Ana’s tight stomach, slurping the micros down her throat along with the bubbling drink to dissolve with the others trapped within Lacy’s stomach acid. 

              “I do not like that…” Ana cringed as she sat back up, Lacy returning to her chair giggling like a child. 

              “Wanna do one off me, Miranda?” Jessica teased, tapping her fingers around her navel. 

              “No, thanks…” Miranda rejected. 

              “Aww… fine” Jessica said, reaching into the box with her bloody fingers, pinching another mass up, hovering them above her face as she let them drop onto her plump lips, letting them squirm for a few seconds in the wrinkles and wetness before she licked her lips clean and began to slowly tease her tongue around them within her mouth. 

Jessica suddenly flicking her tongue, launching the tinies in her mouth to the sides of her teeth before chewing them to a fine pulp, swallowing their remains down, “Yup, just like I remember, just kinda tastes like salty blood” Jessica hmphed as Miranda reached back for her drink, Jessica quickly reaching in and pulling out another crowd of terrified tinies, placing them right under Miranda’s pink bikini thong as she was leaning over to drink as Ana smirked at the devious sight.  

              Miranda shifting her weight back down as she finished her drink, the curve of her ass slowly rolling back and settling over her tinies without her even knowing, crushing them under the tight, warm fabric underneath her asshole as Jessica acted like nothing happened, Miranda thinking it was just grains of sand from the surrounding, picturesque beach landscape.   

              “Oh!  There is something I that I have never tried when we were younger” Ana said as she sat up with a curious look on her face, reaching her long arm towards the box as she pulled away, “No, wait… ehh… I cannot” Ana said.

              “Just go for it, Ana, have fun” Miranda said with a smile as Ana nodded and curled her lips, reaching her nails into the box and gathering a group between her fingers as the girls watched. 

              “No, do not watch, I do not want you to see” Ana said as the girls looked at each other awkwardly.

              “But why?” Jessica asked, lowering her brow at the strange request.

              “Please?” Ana asked again as Lacy, Miranda, and Jessica slowly turned around confused, unable to see Anastazja.  Ana quickly turning on her butt and gently peeling up her blue string bikini bottom, sliding the tinies into her bikini bottom and into her red pubic hair before gently settling her bikini waistline back in place against her hips and waist.  “Okay, you are fine now to turn” Ana said as the girls turned back, looking around for evidence.

              “What did you even do?” Lacy curiously asked. 

              “I buried them in the sand, yes?” Ana innocently playing dumb as the girls returned to drinking and talking amongst themselves.  Meanwhile, Ana could feel the micros working their way through her fiery hair, feeling their small tickles as it was Ana’s first time ever feeling the tinies by her sex, the micros slowly working their way down her mons, attempting to escape the humid and musty red forest, the bikini fabric too tight against Ana’s toned hips to crawl underneath. 

Ana found herself unimpressed though, the many little sensations atop her lips and by her clit that were supposed to be pleasant and erotic, were uninspiring to her against her massive body, much preferring her time with her man back home, satisfied that she had not missed out on what the other girls seemed to enjoy from time to time while they were younger. 

Ana nonchalantly leaning her tall, lounging body away from the girls and reaching her blue nails downward passed her athletic midriff, scratching at her bikini fabric, crushing all the micros against her hair and sex until she no longer felt anyone moving around, knowing she would shower their bodies off later at Jessica’s house. 

              The former roommates drinking and crushing micros together for a while as the sun was starting to sink low in the sky as the horizon was glowing on the verdant of sunset.  Laughing hysterically and falling over each other in what was turning out to be an amazing and worthwhile reunion.  “Come on, Miranda, just take a rip…” Lacy said, offering her weed over to her. 

              “They drug test at the hospital, like, I can’t” Miranda giggling and waving her hand with rejection.

              “Do it, girl…” Jessica sang as she laughed.

              “I can’t, please…” Miranda said with a little innocent tipsiness in her voice and girly giggle. 

              “That’s okay… I’m glad you really stick to who are you Miranda, it’s what I always liked about you” Jessica said, complimenting her as Miranda smiled.  The girls all knowing the day was winding down as the sunset was in full view at the ocean’s horizon. 

              “We should go get some dinner after we shower and change and stuff” Miranda suggested.

              “Yes!  I miss good American food so much” Ana happily agreeing as Jessica nodded her support while Lacy looked over towards the glittery, red box sparking in the sinking sunset. 

              “There’s only a little bit of tinies left, Miranda… they’re all yours…” Lacy said as she leaned back in her chair, adjusting her black bikini top with a few tugs of her newly tattooed hands.

              “Have your last fun, Miranda” Ana said with a warm smile.      

              “Yeah, go for it, girl…” Jessica said, taking the last few gulps of her canned drink.  Miranda looking around at the girls as Ana stretched out her body as she relaxed with her hands comfortably behind her head, unaware that she still had a few red dots on her abs from earlier. 

Miranda sighing as she looked into the box, seeing just a handful left, maybe just over five thousand if that, all that remained of her former life as a goddess, every last micro that she had ever owned, doing everything she could to keep them protected and safe, she provided for them, cried over them, but now they were staring back up at her crystal blue eyes. 

Her eyes welting a bit as she stood up, squatting her legs down over them as her bikini stretched around her hips.  Miranda gently scooping her hands into the box, collecting all the micros in her cupped palms, “I just… I need a second…” Miranda sadly said as she carried the micros under her bouncing chest towards the waves away from the girls, the micros nestled and cradled in both of her palms and up against her warm body, looking up over her bouncing bust to see her sniffling face looking back down at them. 

Miranda’s feet and toes becoming wet in the soaked sand as she waded her body into the ocean up to her waist, the waves rocking her a bit as she kept the micros carefully secured under her pink bikini clad chest.  “I have to say bye now.  I…I’ll always remember how you made me feel… I’ll remember keeping you safe… I’ll remember teaching you how to paint nails and making me laugh… I just wish so much that you all could have rebuilt yourselves…I’m really going to miss you…” Miranda whispered to herself as she held the tinies close to her body for a few extra seconds, bringing them up a bit over her chest and hugging onto them tightly against herself. 

Miranda’s tinies started to crumple and fold against her chest, squeezing them above her cleavage and skin as hard as she could to make sure that her people didn’t suffer any pain, feeling the resistance of their bodies for a brief second before they splattered and popped into red stains across her curving, tanned body. 

Smiling as she waved her arms in front of her, dumping their remains into the ocean as the waves slid by and crashed behind her on the strand.  Miranda dunking her body down into the ocean up to her neck and cleansing herself of every last trace of her people away and off her skin.    

Miranda looking down at her toes sinking into the sand as she slowly waded back to shore and up to the girls, her body dripping wet as she placed her shoebox back into her bag before splaying out back down across her towel and watched the sun disappear under the horizon as the sky darkened with hazy gradient shades of blue and orange glows. 

              “That’s it… every last little tiny…all gone” Miranda said as she sniffled a bit, trying to hide her emotions.

              “Hey, don’t worry, girl, your life sounds awesome right now, and you can always come visit when you want” Jessica said, leaning over and patting Miranda’s back a bit, a rare friendly sentiment.

              “Thank you…” Miranda said as she deeply and wistfully sighed.  

“That was little more fun than I thought it would be” Lacy admitted with a curling lipped smirk.

              “It was, yes?” Ana said with a satisfied hmph.

              “I guess…at least they don’t have to worry about like, anything ever again, right?” Miranda said as she folded her arms back and rested her head.

              “Well yeah, it’s easy to not worry about anything when you’re dead” Jessica lightheartedly quipped and giggled as the girls sat in a relaxed silence for a few moments, just listening to the waves crashing against the shore as the sky grew darker.  The lives of the former roommates carrying on. 

              “Hey, quick question… do you think you would buy these?” Jessica said, as if not caring about the atrocities she had just committed and showing the girls a few pictures of a clothing set design Jessica had been working on.

              “Yeah, I totally would” Miranda said, poking her head up and looking at the dressy top and skirt on the phone screen, Lacy and Ana saying no which wasn’t a surprise to Jessica. 

              “Well, someone out there is going to love it…” Jessica said as she pulled the phone back to her face, her fingers still stained with dried blood and sand as she smiled at her designs, swiping over her phone’s screen a few times.

              Lacy taking a huge rip from her pipe as she stared at the sand for a moment, then the crashing waves in the distance, looking over towards the girls who looked happy and relaxed resting against the sand and their towels.  “I have a question too…” Lacy mentioned.

              “What is it?” Ana asked, peeping an emerald eye towards Lacy.

              “Do you all think that what happened to us, ya know, like at school, with all the tiny people and cities, and countries or whatever… ever happened to anyone else out there, like in the world?” Lacy asked, her eyes glazed over as she looked both curiously high and overtly serious at the same time.

              “No… there’s, like, no way…” Miranda dismissed as she nestled her head further back into her folded arms.  Ana simply dismissively hmphing as she bent a knee upward and enjoyed the cool breeze wafting off the darkening ocean. 

              “Nobody else in the world went through we did, Lacy…we’re special” Jessica teasingly and sarcastically dismissed as she placed her phone in her bag and adjusted her bikini bottom around her waist with a few tugs of her red fingers. 

              “Hmm… yeah… you’re all probably right” Lacy said, taking a puff from her pipe and wriggling her toes into the sand beneath her chair for a few moments as the girls sat in a serene silence amongst themselves alongside the waves until the glows of dusk were gone, fading to night. 

              “Come on, let’s go get changed…” Jessica said, smiling as the girls agreed and stood up, shaking the sand off of their bodies and packing their things, folding their towels over their backs as they turned away from the water. 

              The four girls walking up the beach together as they left trails of footprints behind them in the soft sand…

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Somewhere in the United States

“Oh!  I love this top!” a woman said overjoyed as she browsed through the upscale clothing store, “and it goes with this skirt, too, it’s perfect” the woman said, excited as she tried on the outfit in the changing room, twirling herself in the mirror a few times as she smiled wide at how great it looked on her, complimenting her figure beautifully.  Dressing back into her former, more comfortable clothes as she placed the new outfit on the check-out counter as the employee scanned the expensive pair of clothing price tags, the obscene dollar amount popping up on the register’s screen. 

“Jessica Rosales’ designer sets are always so nice, ugh… I wish I could afford them more often” the young cashier said to the woman. 

“Don’t worry, you will one day!” the woman said in a friendly and supportive tone. 

“Are you gonna wear this out on a big date or something?” the clothing store employee curiously asked. 

“Oh, no, no, this outfit is just for me this time” the woman said with a light chuckle, smiling as she handed her card over to the employee for payment. 

“Aww… well you’re very pretty, I’d hate that nobody would get to see you slay that top out there like the goddess you are” the young worker said with a giggle. 

“Thank you!  You’re so sweet… and don’t worry, a lot more people are going to be seeing this outfit than you might think…”  the woman said with a wide, sly smirk as she took her card, carrying her bags out as she exited the store…


                                                                                                           THE END

Chapter End Notes:

All good things must come to an end... or will they?

While the adventure for the four roommates may be finished, The Incident Universe is now something that I am working on as well as other stories and ideas.  

I just want to a give a special thanks to anyone and everyone who ever took the time to read this story.  I put so much time of my life into making this story while going through some of the most difficult life circumstances in order to deliver on the promise that I was going to do everything in my power to finish it.   

Another special thanks to everyone who supported me and left me feedback, comments, reviews, private messages, dm's.  Everyone's always meant so much to me and kept me going at times.  

See you in the next story!