- Text Size +

 

In this chapter:  Miranda intercepts a desperately fleeing plane packed full of people from the city and brings them along to an awkward dinner.

 

Day 1- 6:21pm - Miranda

Miranda pulled her key out of her bra, she made sure her other three roommates were not in view as she opened her door.  She closed the door behind her and walked over to the city. Miranda placed her hands on either side of the desk and in an imposing move positioned herself leaning over everything, she peered down making sure there we no new crazy developments.  "God, if I just leaned my chest down, I could kill- NO," she had an intrusive thought, "no I’m here to help people" she thought.   “Okay little tinies, I’m going to take a shower, and I will be leaving for a while after” she whispered.  She backed up from the desk and took her hands off, she grabbed the box she put under the desk earlier and took it to her bathroom. She hung her curtain up and installed the detachable shower head.  She undressed and climbed into the tub, the warm water cascading over her body felt amazing, she was unknowingly washing off dozens of bloody marks on her thighs, it had been a long day, and it still wasn’t over. She washed her hair and body with some fruity scented soaps. 

She detached the shower head and lowered it closer to her clean shaven labia, the warm water felt so arousing, she adjusted the intensity of the stream of water, she thought of the tiny city and the power she had over it, she thought of her feet next to the city earlier and how small everything was compared to even her pinky toe, she moaned very softly, her other hand started descending down rubbing against her abdomen towards her clitoris, the steam from the warm water engulfed the bathroom as Miranda rubbed herself,  she thought of lowering her feet down on the tiny people and what it might look like to them, she pictured helpless victims screaming as she reached her hands down to take another skyscraper from the ground, she thought of smashing buildings against her labia as she rubbed herself hard and moaned again, Miranda quivered and decided that was enough, "no… I have to help these people, my people," she thought.

Miranda stepped out of the shower and started drying off, she wrapped her hair in another towel and started applying some light makeup in the mirror, she wanted to look good for her tiny city and her roommates, she was never a fan of wearing a lot of makeup, she was happy with her skin, but she wanted to accent her features.  "I’m about to give these tinies a show," she softly giggled to herself again.  She blow-dried her hair and fixed it up a bit, she walked out of the bathroom door just wearing a towel.  She walked over to her closest with all her shoes and clothes, she dropped the towel revealing her toned naked body to the city. 

She bent down revealing her smooth pussy and ass to the people, "hmmm… what to wear…" she teasingly whispered.  “You guys better get used to this; I like to walk around my room naked most of the time” she softly spoke.  She decided on a low-cut pink tank top and white shorts that showed most of her thighs, she wore a lifted bra to show off her cleavage in her low-cut shirt.  The shoes were always the most difficult part for her, but she settled on simple sandals with a few leather straps, she wanted to show off her pedicure anyway.  She dressed slowly as if she wanted to give the people of the city a view to remember.  Miranda finished up and heard her roommates gathering in the living room, I guess they’re ready too she thought, Miranda spoke again, “I’ll be back later, I hope you like find a way to text me, please don’t do anything stupid” she whispered.

“Miranda, let us go!”  Ana shouted; her voice was slightly intimidating in that accent. 

“Coming!”  She tried to say quietly, but she was flustered with excitement and let a slight yell slip out.    Miranda approached the door once more; she was going to keep the ceiling lights on for her people.  Just as she placed her hand on the knob, she saw something metallic reflect a bit of light just below her mouth out of the corner of her eye, it was less than half of an inch and it was moving relatively fast for its size.  She brought her infamous thumb and index finger up again in an attempt to grab it.  She tried to be extra gentle this time and it actually worked much to Miranda’s surprise.

 “Let’s go, Miranda!” Jessica’s voice rang through the apartment.

“Okay!” Miranda responded, not knowing what to do with the metallic tube in the rush of leaving so she just held in in her fingers for the time being, she adjusted her purse and opened the door with her other hand, she locked the door behind her and the people of Ashton City heard the front door close giving them reprieve.

Day 1 -  6:50pm Somewhere in Miranda’s room

The people of Ashton City overheard the girls’ conversation to get dinner.  People started coming up with ideas for escape, or how to get off the desk.  Most people concluded that the airport was best option.  The airport was overflowing with people trying to board flight 830, it was the largest commercial plane available at the airport, the military tried their best to lock it down, but hundreds of people made it on to the plane, the pilots of the plane thought this was the best idea, anywhere but here.

Miranda came back inside and imposed herself over the city, people thought this was the end, they could see an evilness in her sapphire eyes and one movement of her chest or hands and it would kill hundreds of thousands of innocents, they looked up to see her t-shirt covered breasts protruding outward covering some of her face.  She backed off and proceeded to take a shower, the people could hear the white noise of the water in the background.  People started wearing earmuffs to block out excess noise from the Titaness woman, others just dealt with it.  Flight 830 was ready to take off, the military put small jeeps on the runway to try to force the pilots to stop, the massive wheels of the plane bulldozed the jeeps out of the way, the soldiers jumped out just before the collision, as it wasn’t worth dying to stop a plane.

The plane became airborne and was picking up speed and altitude.   The plane was so packed with desperate people that most of them had to stand up.  The rest of the people in the city heard the shower turn off, the plane was in the air for a few minutes when Miranda stepped out.  The plane cleared the outskirts of the city by now and was heading for the door, in between them was the small hallway and the closet.   Everyone was looking out of the window to see an impossibly huge bedroom, the fear started to sink in for a few people.  Everyone looked left to witness Miranda wrapped in a towel, with her tan skin revealing slightly wet legs and shoulders.  A few people looked up to see her face and how beautiful her makeup looked. 

The pilots watched as Miranda walked in between them and the door to her closet, seeing her incredible legs move past them really put things into perspective, they were nothing.  Their altitude was about groin level relative to her.  They adjusted the flight path to avoid her when they would eventually pass her up, they prayed that she didn’t make any sudden moves, their goal became clear, time it right to fly out of the bedroom door as Miranda opened it. 

Flight 830 was approaching the girl trying to stay a few thousand yards away, she bent over, exposing herself to everyone onboard.  They were so close, and it took what seemed like forever to cross the planes of her pussy as it rotated in everyone’s view out of the passenger windows, it was over a thousand feet tall, and her ass was miles wide. Peoples jaw dropped as they could see every detail of her rear, her asshole seemed like a gaping maw that could swallow anything into its void. The soft glistening of the moisture covered labia aroused a few people that lost sight of the goal.

As the plane slowly came out of reach of her gargantuan rear pussy, they felt safe, it was a good thing Miranda had a hard time deciding what to wear.  The people in the rear of the plane saw the girl getting dressed.  She was playing with her hair and adjusting her shorts and boobs.  The plane was just a few minutes away from the door now, the plane climbed altitude to buy some time when they heard the others speak “MIRANDA, LET US GO!”  The people started shivering, and the pilots focused.  “COMING!”   This was it.  Their lives depended on the next few seconds.  The plane was about face-level now as it approached the opening side of the door. Many people just kept their eyes closed; they didn’t want to know.  The other looked out to see a massive set of pink lips that dominated the view in every direction, they were hundreds of feet wide.  Screams broke out on the plane. 

Suddenly the wings ripped off and the plane came to a halt, the momentum of the plane stopping sent the people standing up flying forward, some of them died impacting the walls and chairs in the isle, others had broken limbs and severe concussions.  The light disappeared and it was nearly pitch black expect for the soft glow of tanned fleshed completely surrounding the plane.  The pilots tried to get the plane going again, but it was useless.  The passengers all heard a few doors open and close and the sound of footsteps on the floor miles below, they also heard loud female voices different than Miranda’s.  The bouncing of the walking started to make people sick, but they were stuck for now, they felt the plane move downwards and suddenly there was no light at all.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 1 - 7:00pm Casa Maria’s

Miranda played off the micro metal tube in her hand pretty well, the others had already decided where they wanted to go, and Ana was desperate to try Mexican food, so they all agreed.  They all exited the front door and Miranda told them to go start the car as she would lock the apartment up. Ana, Jessica, and Lacy all walked down the stairs.  Miranda took the opportunity to get a better look at the tube, "holy shit, it’s a tiny plane," she thought.  “What are you guys doing here??” she whispered with much concern.  “Well, I have to get going, I guess you can come with me for now” her near-sightedness of the future would have devastating consequences for the poor passengers.  She gently placed the plane into a safe pocket of her purse, and she hurried down to the car trying to keep the purse stable.

Jessica was driving since she wanted to impress her roommates in her fancy car. She kept the radio off so that they could all talk to each other on the way.  Miranda looked at each girls’ outfit for the night and wondered if she would get a compliment on hers.  Jessica went all out, a nice black skirt with an expensive looking white blouse.  She had on black open-toed high heels and wore gorgeous jewelry on her neck and ears.  Lacy was wearing her same outfit from earlier, it didn’t really look like she showered either, but she seemed in a good mood, Miranda noticed she was texting a ‘Ki’.  Anastazja had on brand-new blue Nike trainers and black leggings that showed off her ass. She had on a simple t shirt that had Ukrainian written across the chest, obviously distorted by her large boobs, her hair was wavy and gorgeous that almost looked maroon in the sub lighting of the car.

“We’re here!”  Jessica said, she finally sounded excited. After a few minutes of driving and small talk they walked in. They got seated immediately.  They got their drinks and were enjoying each other’s company.  “Hey, Lace, you’re 21, you can totally buy us alcohol!”   Jessica said, Lacy didn’t look too enthused.

“I mean, yeah I guess, if you pay me haha” Lacy smirked. Miranda wasn’t really saying much as she couldn’t get her mind off of the plane in her purse.  She snapped back into the conversation.

“Yeah, I miss my team and family from home” Ana said.

“Are people intimidated by your height?”  Miranda interjected without really thinking.

“Sometimes yes, but I am not tallest girl on my team even.  You should see me wear heels haha!”  Ana reacted in a sweet tone, everyone felt relaxed talking to her. 

Miranda was nervous, she wanted to deal with the plane now, should she go to the bathroom and pull them out? She thought, before she could really consider anything the food came out. "The plane must have been in there for 30 minutes now, fuck are they going to have breathable air?" she realized in a panic.  She couldn’t take it anymore.  She lifted her purse gently and opened the pocket containing the plane.  She reached in and pinched her fingers on the plane lifting ever so carefully, she sat the plane down underneath the side of her plate of hot food, the shadow from the plate and the light above covered up the plane enough she thought.  She hoped nobody would notice.  She looked down and saw the tail of the plane broke off somewhere in the process.  She saw specks slowly coming out of the plane and massing in certain areas by the fuselage. 

Jessica, Ana, and Lacy were all too focused on their food and conversation to notice anything strange.  Miranda took a few bites of her food and fished her phone out of her purse.  She had a new message from a random number, it didn’t look like a traditional number as it appeared completely blocked.  She opened the message and it read, “Hello, Miranda, this is Captain Sellers, I was flying by your ear earlier, we lost a few good soldiers in the process… We want this to be our way of communicating, we hope your intentions that you stated earlier are true, we do not wish to hurt you, but we will use force if we have to… If you see a missing plane, please do not….” the message trailed off.  

As Miranda was reading her message Anastazja looked across the table at Miranda’s plate, “Ehh...  Miranda, you have, uhhh, what is the word?”    Miranda freaked out and set her phone down, she tried to casually cover the top of her plate with her hand to try to block out the view of Ana.  Lacy was sitting next to Miranda and saw the tiny specks too.

“Ewww, dude, you want me to take care of that?”  Lacy sounded pretty laid back about it. 

“No, it’s okay, really!”   Miranda said with much anxiety.  The specks started to move around across the white cloth covered table. 

“Ugh, I’ll take care of it!”  Jessica stood up and leaned over the table, she moved Miranda’s plate out of the way revealing a harsh light down on the passengers, only to be blocked again by another scarier giantess woman. Her cleavage revealed herself to Miranda and the specks below while her gold necklace dangled down with her dark brunette hair.  Miranda felt powerless and thought it would be best to not say anything.  Jessica looked closely and saw the specks moving around next to what looked like some tiny crumbs from Miranda’s food.  Jessica leaned over the table agonizingly, her face was the only thing the people could see with a heavenly light surrounding her head.  Jessica looked at her hands seeing a shiny ring on her thumb, her nails were painted red as it was the color of power.  She extended her thumb downwards as Miranda watched helplessly, the specks started to scatter, but they were too small to make any kind of noticeable gain in distance.  Jessica placed her thumb on the center mass of specks and twisted slowly as Miranda frowned helplessly. 

Jessica’s thumb crushed hundreds of people while simultaneously turning the plane into a twisted heap of flattened metal that stuck to the pad of her digit.  Red marks were noticeable on the white cloth of the table, “Ahh. That’s gross” Jessica rubbed her thumb against her skirt to rid herself of the mess, she sat back down and continued eating.  The small talk continued, but Miranda was distraught.  She just witnessed her new roommate ruthlessly crush hundreds of people under her perfectly manicured hand, turning them into forgettable red marks on a white cloth.  She scanned for surviving specks by the tiny red splotches but couldn’t find any.  She tried her best to return to the conversation. 

 

“Thanks, Jessica!”  It was hard to say that for Miranda, but she wanted to keep the secret safe.  The meal ended and the girls stayed chatting for a bit, Miranda perked up a bit and was having a little fun talking to them.  It was getting late, and they wanted to get some rest after a long day.  They returned home and said their goodnights to spend their first night in the apartment...