- Text Size +

In this chapter:  Jessica and Lacy discover tiny cities scattered around their rooms after waking up as they seek answers from the others. 

 

Day 2 – Jessica – 9:03am

Jessica woke up to a ray of sunlight beaming on her face, she hasn’t gotten around to hanging up curtains yet.  Jessica was most certainly not a morning person, she much preferred to sleep in and so being woken up in this manner already upset her.  Jessica buried her face in her pillow not wanting to accept that the day started for her.  She attempted to close her eyes for a few minutes to try to fall back asleep, but it wasn’t happening.  Jessica angrily threw her covers off of her body. 

She grabbed her phone off her pillow next to her and snapped a pic of herself, even after just waking up Jessica was pretty, in the picture you could see her cleavage from her modest C-cupped breasts behind a black bra, her face was brightened up by the sun while she pushed her lips together and outward for dramatic flair.  After scrolling through multiple filters, she posted her selfie to her social media accounts and got out of bed.  She stood up placing her soft feet on the carpet, she adjusted her black panties and walked to her bathroom annoyed.  She turned on the light and rubbed he eyes.

Jessica turned on the shower, she pulled down her panties and sat on the toilet to pee while she waited for the shower warm up.  Jessica was mid-stream when she noticed a few black specks barely moving across the white tile of her bathroom floor, they headed towards her left big red painted toe.  Jessica lifted her foot slightly with her big toe pointed down. She lowered her toe slowly and felt a few tiny popping sensations, she twisted her toe and dragged it back along the tile leaving a few tiny read smears streaking towards her.  “What the hell, more bugs?”  She remembered the specks from the Mexican restaurant made the same red smears on the white cloth of the table.  Jessica stood up and flushed the toilet, she stepped out of her underwear one leg at a time and took her bra off.   Jessica liked to take long showers, she played with her large ass that she’s proud of while lathering up the soap over her body, and she liked to plan her day out in full while the warm water crashes against her skin.

She grabbed her towel off the rack and started gently drying her body, she wrapped herself up and went to her steam covered mirror, as she looked down into her white porcelain sink to turn on the water when she discovered what appeared to be few dozen specks spread out.  They were different colors, some seemed bright, and others seems dark and flat.  Some of them were moving slightly.  Jessica in a fit of rage grimaced “Are you fucking kidding me?”  Her towel fell off revealing her naked and wet body, she leaned over the sink, her imposing body and boobs were the only things these specks could see. 

Jessica turned on the sink washing away the specks closest to the drain as they caught the whirlpool down into pitch black nothingness. She placed her left hand on the side of her face as if bored, Jessica started to slam the palm of her right hand down on the rest of the sink feeling no remorse as her annoyed face looked upon the doomed bugs.  Her boobs jiggled with each heavy hand placement.  Jessica liked this feeling of ending their meaningless and small lives.   

Jessica wiped away the damage of the sink, brushing the remains down the drain with the side of her hand.  Satisfied, she started to go about her morning routine, brushing her teeth, fixing her hair and doing her makeup.  Jessica walked over to her closet and opened the door, she turned on the light looking down at her strappy black high heels she wore last night that she threw on the center of the floor of the closet, only the shoes were surrounded by something she could never imagine.  She saw a massive toy city, hugely detailed with working lights, she saw collapsed and tiny structures and small flames around the bottom of her expensive heels.  “Oh my god, this isn’t a toy,” she thought. 

Jessica dropped her towel and got on all fours, she crawled slowly towards the city as her boobs swayed with her movements.  She peered close to a suburban area seeing those same specks from her bathroom and the restaurant.  It all clicked in her head in that moment, these were little people, and Miranda knows about them too she thought.  “Hahaha, oh my god, I’ve been killing little people?!” She said, Jessica covered her mouth with both hands in disbelief.  “I can’t believe Miranda didn’t say anything, the look on her face was priceless when I crushed those people!” Jessica thought.   “Oh, sorry little bugs, I guess I hurt some of your friends, well that’s what happens when you have someone like me around” Jessica said while grinning.  “I’m gonna have some fun with you, but you need to know who’s in charge, okay?” Jessica harshly said. 

The Latina, on all fours, reached out her arm to the tallest skyscraper in the city, she could hear the feint screams of millions of tiny voices.  The building was about 2 inches tall to Jessica and had around 2600 people taking shelter inside.  She plucked the building from its foundation in its entirety with her thumb and index finger.  She brought the building to her face as gently as possible.  “Well…  I haven’t had breakfast yet, and all of you need to know how insignificant you are to me, so in you go!”  Jessica finished her terrifying words and opened her mouth wide.  She placed the building softly on her tongue behind her perfect white teeth.  She rolled the building around her tongue with her mouth closed, the saliva in her mouth built up and seeped into the building through the broken windows trapping many and drowning some. 

When Jessica finished playing with her food, she rolled the building to the side of her mouth with a tiny push from her tongue.  With one swift motion she her brought her teeth together crushing the entire building and its people between her molars, the crunch was satisfying, and the swallow was arousing.  Jessica felt a tingle go down her spine.  Knowingly ending the lives of weak and barely visible people was something Jessica never knew she would enjoy so much. The power she felt made her feel like a goddess with tiny toys at her disposal. 

Jessica didn’t want to blow all the fun just yet.  She stood up to her full height to get dressed, she slowly lowered her right foot into the residential area to step into her closet.  She made sure it was agonizingly slow, the crunches felt so good to her, and she reared her head back in arousal.  She crushed thousands of people under the sole of her foot, flattening entire neighborhoods and commercial areas.  “Oops, haha!  You guys should be more careful” she cruelly said.  Jessica grabbed her clothes and some sandals off the middle rack off the closet wall.  Jessica lifted her foot off the neighborhoods letting the remains of houses and people fall down on the survivors below.  Stepping out of the closet Jessica spoke again, “Now don’t go anywhere, I need to find the rest of you little bugs so I can have more fun with you… Oh, and refer to me as Goddess Jessica” she demanded, and in an act of divinity Jessica kept the closet light on for her new toys, she closed the door and got dressed by her bed. 

She exited her room and walked over to Miranda’s room, Jessica heard Miranda whispering, but she couldn’t quite make out the words, she knocked on the door, “Hey, are you up?” Jessica asked.

“Yeah, why?” Miranda said quietly from behind the door. 

“Can I come in for a sec?”  Jessica waited for Miranda’s response.

“Uhhh… not right now, I’m not dressed” Miranda said whispering again. 

“Girl, I don’t mind, seriously!”  Jessica said attempting to be nice.

“Not right now, I’m… busy with… something.”  Miranda nervously dismissed.

“Alright, well I’ll be in the living room for now” Jessica said with a smirk.

Miranda had just inadvertently told Jessica everything she wanted to know, Miranda had tiny people that she’s known about, and Jessica wanted to see them.  Jessica looked down at her tan colored thong sandals when she heard the front door open.  Looking up Jessica saw the tall figure of Ana returning home, she was drenched in sweat and breathing heavily.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Day 2 – Lacy – 9:38am

Lacy heard the front door close, waking her up.  She was upset that her good dream was interrupted by the loud slam.  “Ugh! Why?!”  She groaned.  Lacy ran her black painted fingernails through her deep black hair.  She grabbed her phone and started texting her girlfriend Ki. 

“Good morning, sunshine” Ki texted, she knew that kind of stuff made Lacy’s eyes roll.

“Heya, just woke up, what are you up to?” Lacy texted back.

“Just getting ready for work, I’ll be off around 6 if you wanna hang out :)” Ki messaged. 

“Yeah, come over and see my new place, help me set up my room!  Maybe we can have some fun later too wink wink, I want to see you in those new shoes I got you” Lacy texted, she was already in a good mood now knowing she would see Ki later. 

“Ooo hot, I’ll text you when I’m on my way, love you!”  Ki texted.

“Love you too” Lacy smiled and placed her phone back on her bed and stretched.  She rubbed her tattooed upper arms and let out a long yawn.  Lacy sat up on her bed and adjusted her white tank top.  Lacy swept her hair over her light brown eye keeping her beautiful hazel eye visible.  Lacy looked over at a framed photo of herself and Ki embracing at the very edge of her nightstand.  What she saw taking up the rest of the tabletop shocked her.  “What in the shit?” Lacy said surprised.  Lacy leaned in closer for a better look at the top of her nightstand.  “A tiny city?  Is it real?  Maybe I’m still dreaming?”  Lacy whispered to herself.

She saw tons of buildings just over an inch tall, homes, shopping centers, she saw highways with multi-colored dots occupying them.  Lacy lowered her face closer and saw specks, a little smaller than the specks at the restaurant from last night she thought.  Lacy was a very logical person; it came with her anxiety as a tool to try to process her surroundings for safety reasons.  “Okay, let’s assume this is for real, if I were to touch anything and it feels like plastic then I can move on and it’s just some weird prank” Lacy thought.

Lacy tried to pick out the least dense area of the tiny city with the least amount of people, “huh, these look like warehouses, well I hope they are at least...”  Lacy reached out the pinky of her right hand and pushed down on the roofs of an industrial area, with the least amount of effort they collapsed in a tiny cloud of grey smoke.  As Lacy retracted her pinky, she could faintly hear what she thought were screams and sirens.  She was unaware to the fact that she killed dozens of people in the process, innocent workers who were trying to distribute supplies to the stranded city.   Lacy determined that this was real, still calm, and cool Lacy tried to decide what to do next.  “I’m not sure there’s going to be much I can do about helping them, but I don’t want to hurt them either…”  She thought.  She reached back to get her phone, she pulled up the camera app and started taking a few pictures accidentally leaving the flash on during the first photo.  “Oops, I’m sorry, I hope that wasn’t too bright” Lacy whispered.  She sent a few photos to Ki. 

“What is that?”  Ki messaged.

“It’s hard to explain, I think one of my roommates might know, but I’ll show you when you come over later… I still want to have fun, don’t work too hard.”

Lacy stood up to her full height of 5’6” she turned towards her bathroom revealing her tight pale ass covered in small red lace panties.  Lacy noticed her desk chair was also covered in what appeared to be a similar sized city, “Aww… shit... more of them, I gotta talk to Miranda”.  Lacy exited her room not really caring that she left her door open and saw a sweaty Anastazja and Jessica standing in living room by Miranda’s bedroom.  Lacy approached the two roommates as her bare feet slapped against the wood floors.  Lacy noticed Jessica looking down at Lacy’s black painted toes, Jessica bit her bottom lip as Lacy felt a tiny crunch under the ball of her foot when she noticed, “well it’s not really my problem if they don’t get out of the way, right? She thought. 

“Why’d you bite your lip?”  Lacy asked.

“Uhhh… just admiring your nails” Jessica quipped.

“Uh-huh, I’m sure it wasn’t about me stepping on something, right?”  Lacy said with obvious sarcasm.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about?”  Jessica appeared to lose her tough-girl demeanor. Ana pulled out her earphones and put them down on the counter. 

“I know what’s happening, I know what the stuff on the table was last night” Lacy said.  “Somethings happening here, and we have to keep our eyes out for strange things.”

“What is happening?”  Ana said wiping sweat off her face. 

“I think there’s miniature people living in our apartment, I know it sounds crazy” Lacy said.

“Pfftt...  Okay, well, you two figure that out, I’m going to the mall to buy a new outfit” Jessica said, she grabbed her purse off the counter and locked the apartment door behind her. 

“Haha, okay crazy girl!”  Ana said, she also mumbled something in Ukrainian and took off to her room. 

“Oh my god…  Miranda is probably the only one that will talk to me” Lacy thought…