- Text Size +
Story Notes:

AN: This is a bit on the older side, but it took me a bit to post, so it might seem short and not great compared to more current work.

Warm Wet Chaos

    You were barely awake when suddenly the world around you began to expand at an alarming rate. As your vision sank and swam, you could hear the tell-tale laugh of your twin sister behind you.

    “That's what you get for sleeping in,” She said, her dirty blonde, pixie-cut hair silhouetted against the hall light, “It's almost noon! If you'd have gotten up earlier, you'd at least have gotten breakfast.”

    “Rachel, c'mon...I was shrunk all last week!” You pleaded, knowing full well it was no use.

    “Yeah, but I'm bored again.” She said, as you heard the soft thud of her sneaker falling from her foot. You crab-walked backwards in some ill-fated attempt to get away, but Rachel's slender fingers handily snapped you up and deposited you in her smelly shoe.

    “I bet my friend Kelly would get a real kick out of playing with you. Let's go pay her a visit, hmm?” Rachel said, rolling you to the toe of her shoe and sliding her sweaty foot in. The last of the light disappeared from where you entered and your sister's toes spread over your body.

*

    “Oh wow, look how small he is! He's like a little bug-person!” Kelly chirped. She had a hard-edged beauty, with a black, geometric haircut, dark skin, and piercing green eyes. She sat next to Rachel on her couch, both of them towering above your minuscule body on the carpet below them.


    “Nah, just a bug. He totally doesn't count as a person anymore. Maybe a bug-slave, if you really insist.” Rachel laughed.

    “I like the sound of that." Kelly purred. She slipped off her black loafers and peeled away her thin, fashionable socks. "These shoes make my feet sweat like hell, but they're too cute to pass up. Here bug-slave, lick between these.”

    Kelly's foot lowered just in front of you, toes spread wide. You rallied your strength, pulled yourself over to her toes, and sticking out your tongue, began to lick a complete stranger's sweat away. What the hell was happening in your life?

    “Mmm, that's the stuff.” Kelly wiggled her toes, causing a small piece of dark lint from her sock to come free and fall just in front of you. You moved to kick it out of your way, but suddenly Kelly ordered, “Eat that.”

    You looked up at her, barely able to see her mischievous eyes over her knees, and then over to Rachel, whose face you had a better angle of.

     “Don't look at me, do what the lady says.” Rachel rolled her eyes, as if it were that easy.

    “C'mon bitch, eat my toe lint.” Kelly spat, at which you immediately began choking down the sweaty fabric.

    “Damn Kelly, you're a natural at this.” Rachel said, crossing her leg and sipping on her drink.

    “Well, my last girlfriend, you remember Enid right? She was really into being controlled in bed, so she got me into BDSM, and I got a serious thrill from being a domme.” Kelly explained.

    “Oh, that's awesome. What about your current girlfriend? Shannon? She into being on the bottom?” Rachel asked.

    “Not really, she's more of a top too. We're not totally sure how to handle it.” Kelly said.

    All the while the girls were chatting, you had finished eating Kelly's gross lint and continued to lick the sweat from her toes. At the last statement though, you saw Rachel's eyes snap over to you.

    “You know, you could always borrow my brother. Not only could he be a little bitch for both of you, you wouldn't even have to be careful about how you treated him. After all, he's just a bug-slave, not a real person.” Rachel smirked down at you.

    “Really Rachel? You'd let me?” Kelly's toes unconsciously curled over you.

    “Of course! What are friends for? Speaking of which, sharing is caring, pass the runt over.” Rachel snickered, as Kelly kicked you over to your sister's feet.

*

    It was completely dark when you awoke. You couldn't move your arms, you no longer felt your clothes on your body, and your head was pounding. You tried to take deep breaths to confront your confusion driven anxiety, and fuzzy memories began to creep back into your consciousness.

    Kelly had wanted to dress you up as a surprise for her girlfriend. You didn't remember the exact details, but when she tried to remove your clothes you began to struggle. When she asked Rachel for her advice on keeping you still, your sister rolled her eyes and asked Kelly to hold you down. Your sister's friend's soft thumb kept you in place as Rachel strode over and nonchalantly flicked her index finger into your head until you lost consciousness.

    The sharp sound of a door unlocking and opening suddenly intruded on your recollection.

    “Kelly! I'm home!” You heard an unknown voice yell.

    “Shannoooon~” Kelly cooed, her voice initially very close, but slid away, as she must have gotten up to greet her girlfriend. You heard what you assumed to be the sound of them kissing, before hearing Kelly ask, “How was your day?”

    “Ugh, a nightmare. Clients at work were nipping at my heels all day. I seriously need a vacation.” Shannon said.

    “Well...I got a little surprise for you. I bet it'll make you feel better...” Kelly teased.

    “Aw, Kel, that's so sweet. What is it?” Shannon asked.

    “C'mon, I'll show you!” Kelly said, and you suddenly heard the sound of what must have been Shannon's heels click-clacking in your direction.

    “Is this it?” Shannon said, as there were two distinct thumps just above you, probably her tapping on whatever you were in.

    “Yup! Ta-da~” Kelly sang as the top of the box you were being held in suddenly flew off. It took a moment for your eyes to adjust to the sudden invasion of light, but you were quickly able to focus on Shannon. She was lanky, with sharp features, long red hair and horn rimmed glasses.

    “No way! Is that your friend's brother?” Shannon's sharp, shiny nail came down and poked your chest. You looked down, only then noticing that your clothes had been completely removed, and in their place was a festive, ribbon bow.

    “It sure is! Rachel lent him to us for the night.” Kelly beamed, before sidling over and leaning close to Shannon's ear, “And we can do aaaanything we want with him...”

    “Mmm, is that so?” Shannon turned so that she was nose to nose with her girlfriend.

    “Yuuup, he's our little bug-slave...” Kelly wrapped her arms around Shannon and the two of them kissed.

    “Well then...” Shannon pulled away and turned towards you, licking her lips, “I've had a long day, so before anything else, my feet could use a tongue buffing.”

    “Hehe, good idea. I'll grab us some drinks.” Kelly giggled as Shannon's hand snapped you up from the box. She unceremoniously tore off your ribbon decoration, dropped you on the carpet and took a seat on the couch.

    “We are going to have so much fun tonight...” Shannon smiled a serpentine smile as she began to unzip her heeled boots, “But for now, lick this.” Her sweaty bare foot descended quickly, trapping you underneath her toes.

*

    From your miniscule vantage point, you could only be entirely certain of the actions of the two sets of feet which pressed upon you in tandem. Far away, beyond the mountainous calves and thighs of your captors, you could hear the gentle sounds of smacking lips and the occasional throaty sigh of pleasure. You continued to lick at whichever toe was pressing on you at any given moment, and although it was not work which you directly gained gratification from, being involved in a sexual situation without your family's involvement was somewhat exhilarating.

    “Okay, hang on, I've always wanted to try this...” You heard Kelly say, before her foot shifted away from you and you were snatched up by her nimble fingers, “Now, close your eyes and open wide, Shan'.”

    You saw the gaping maw of Shannon approach quickly, before Kelly's finger pressed you gently into her girlfriend's soft tongue. You heard a guttural moan as the finger was removed, only to be replaced with Kelly's own tongue. Quickly losing your bearings, you found yourself thrown around between the two girls' mouths, unable to keep up with where exactly you resided. One tongue would slip you into the other's mouth, brushing you off with a quick flick across top teeth, and the other tongue would hungrily fold back, drenching you again before pressing you back into the first mouth. You became stuck on a bottom lip as the opposite pair sucked on it gently, before being licked back up and then ignored, caught pressed against teeth as one girl began to nibble on the other's neck and shoulder.

    There was a brief moment filled with shifted weights, heady grunts and the unmistakable sound of clothes shifting away from bodies before your oral isolation was interrupted by the entrance of a large, stiff nipple. Your captor's tongue pressed you into the tight pink skin, swirling your tiny body around until you were stuck fast against the aureola, coated in spit, and suddenly watching Kelly's large mouth recede and continue her work on the neighboring breast. Before you could even breath twice, however, Shannon's fingers appeared over the horizon as she self-stimulated the sensitive area you resided on.

    You could suddenly no longer breath as Shannon pushed you into her plush breast. Unknowing or uncaring towards your pulmonary needs, her fingers slid inward, pulling you towards her nipple without giving you a chance to fill your lungs with air. Undulating pressure threatened to pull your tiny body apart, while your chest burned for oxygen, all for longer than you thought you could survive.

    Eventually, however, her fingers pulled away, your body stuck to them with the viscosity left over from Kelly's saliva. You took ragged breaths in of the increasingly musky air as Shannon's fingertip began to descend toward her lap. Her other hand pulled her cotton panties aside, while the fingers upon which you remained captive shallowly dipped into her vagina, coating you and them in acrid lubricant before pulling out again to rub in concentric circles around her swelling clitoral hood.

    “Wait, wait, let me do it. Where's our little toy?” You heard the distant voice of Kelly.

     “He's already down there waiting for you,” Shannon laughed.

    “Perfect. Ready, buggy? I'm gonna come get'cha, and then we're gonna work together on this~”

    Shannon's fingers receded, leaving you stuck at the superior tip of her moist folds. You attempted to push yourself away from her wet skin as the giant bodies adjusted positions again. Struggling against the viscid surface, you could hear Kelly descending, kissing inches along Shannon's midline until her lips puckered and smacked just above you. 

    “Mm, buckle-up buttercup, this is going to be a ride.” Kelly said before her lips descended and your world became warm, wet chaos. The swirling of Kelly's tongue tossed you back and forth between her mouth and Shannon's genitals. Occasional kisses to her girlfriend's nethers caused minor bits of vacuum pressure which threatened to pop your fragile body from the inside. All the while, the moisture exuded by Shannon increased exponentially as the distant sounds of her moaning created a chorus with the pleasurable hums coming from deep in Kelly's throat. These factors all reached crescendo as Shannon's muscles began to contract and shudder, while the tip of Kelly's tongue rapidly swished up and down both you and the erogenous zone it sought to pleasure. All at once, the cacophony intensified and ceased with one final, primal note from Shannon.

    Heavy breathing and dank air hung in the room as Kelly pulled you off of her tongue and carelessly dropped you onto the floor before pulling herself up onto the couch and entering the warm embrace of her still heavily panting girlfriend.

    “Feeling any more relaxed?” Kelly coyly nuzzled into Shannon's neck.

    “Y-yeah...wow...” Shannon breathlessly said, still fuzzy in her post-orgasm daze.

    “Great. Let's take a break...and then it'll be my turn~” Kelly said playfully, “Hmm, what about our little slave though...”

    Their eyes suddenly snapped down to you, laying on your back, completely naked on the carpet, soaked in spit and secretions, your penis completely, shamelessly erect.

    "Maybe we should let him get a little release too?” Kelly said, looking back at Shannon.

    “Yeah?” Shannon looked over at Kelly. There was a moment of probing stares before they cracked and began laughing.

    “Yeah right, like I would ever. Ew.” Kelly laughed.

    “I bet you got his hopes up though.” Shannon said.

    “Too bad. He knows what he's for.” Kelly sneered.

    “You're so hot when you're mean.” Shannon sighed. Before you knew what was happening, both pairs of feet were lifting and closing in on your location, while your giant captors' lips pressed together in a passion you would never experience.

-END-