- Text Size +
Story Notes:
DISCLAIMER: This story is a very firmly non-profit fanwork with absolutely no intention of infringing upon the original work's copyright.

The videogame Undertale and all of its respective characters belong very exclusively to Toby "Radiation" Fox and his affiliates.
Giantess Alphys X Flowey: Vengeful Torment

PART 1

It was just another typical day in the Underground, with the birds singing and the flowers blooming and the crickets chirping ominously, when Alphys was finally, at long last, released from prison and successfully re-evaluated and (hopefully) cured of her insanity at the mental ward of the local hospital in Waterfall...which just so happened to be the exact same building in which she had raped her elephant psychiatrist Falarpe about a month ago, funnily enough.

"So, if I were to ask you right here and right now, would you say that you've finally gotten over and overcome your rather pressing 'amalgamation of disagreeing minds trapped in one body' issue?" Falarpe asked Alphys (who was currently sitting across from her at her desk in her office) inquisitively, crossing her legs and stroking her ears as she held her pencil tightly in her trunk and looked down boredly at the extensive notes that she had written down on her clipboard while Alphys shook in her seat and nervously racked her brain for a suitable answer.

"Um...y-YES, I suppose?" Alphys stammered awkwardly, drumming her fingers together and squirming anxiously in her seat while Falarpe just absentmindedly stared at her, trying with all of her might to resist bursting out into a fangirl fit from how adorably cute and chubby the little lizard nerd was.

"Aww, you shouldn't have even TOLD me, you silly GOOSE!" Falarpe laughed teasingly at Alphys as she put down her pencil, wrapped her trunk around Alphys and hugged her tightly.

"Oh, how I yearn for death's sweet embrace..." Alphys groaned internally, choking and gasping for air and flailing her arms about while Falarpe blushed and giggled, stroking the poor little thing's Sonic quills lovingly as she set her back down onto her stubby little feet and walked her out the door while one particularly mischievous little flower popped out from the flowerpot on Falarpe's desk right behind them, amazingly unbeknownst to the both of them.

"Oh, believe me, you're going to freaking KNOW what it FEELS like by the time that I'm THROUGH with you!" Flowey rubbed his leaves together and cackled evilly, burrowing himself into the ground and secretly following Alphys back to her home in Hotland with malicious intent.

A FEW MINUTES LATER...

"Alright, honey, call me back if you ever need anything else, okay?" Falarpe eagerly requested of Alphys, patting her on the back reassuringly as the two of them reached the front door to Alphys' massive, ostentatiously spacious Lab facility in Hotland, the lava bubbling dangerously beneath them as they stood precariously atop one of Hotland's many vast, towering and winding rock formations, gazing nervously at the fiery sea down below and shuddering with fear in response.

"Sure thing, Ellie!" Alphys giggled, stretching up onto her tiptoes and lovingly smooching Falarpe right on the left one of her big floppy ears as she smugly turned tail, walked through the doorway back into her lab and then used the control panel on the other side of it to tightly shut the door behind her, while Falarpe just stood there and blushed embarrassedly and somewhat infatuatedly, with her hands placed firmly on her cheeks in surprise.

"Alright, so...now that that mushiness is over with, I'd say it's about time I went downstairs and took a nice relaxing nap to ease the pain of what I've been through these last several weeks...hopefully, dare I say, without anyone trying to go inside my freaking head and torture me!" Alphys sighed with relief as she trudged exhaustedly across her adorably anime-decoration-sprinkled lab, feeling the weight of her sins weighing down heavily on her each step as she reluctantly approached the elevator...when all of a sudden, the door rang unexpectedly!

"Hey, look, someone left what appears to be a very important MAIL package for you!" Falarpe chuckled merrily as she took her hands out from behind her back and displayed an overtly cylindrical cardboard package to Alphys, who curiously stroked her chin in response.

"Hmm, I wonder what THIS could be?" Alphys teased Falarpe somewhat sarcastically, scanning her eyes diligently over the package and noting how much it clearly resembled a flowerpot.

"Well, it DOES say on the tag sticker that Asriel sent it directly to your address himself, so all I really know for sure here is that it ostensibly must be something extremely important, right?" Falarpe asked Alphys somewhat interestedly, shrugging her shoulders at the fact that she clearly couldn't come up with anything else worthwhile to say about it at the moment while Alphys glared irritatedly at her for knowingly stating the blatantly obvious to her.

"RIGHT..." Alphys rolled her eyes and sighed dejectedly as she walked back into her lab and unceremoniously shut the door behind her yet again, eyeing the package suspiciously as she walked all the way back over to her elevator (which was very thinly disguised as the men's bathroom, of course) and took it straight down into her basement for her afternoon nap.

"You know what, I think I'll just deal with this stupid thing later, because I'm pretty sure I already know very well exactly what it is anyway." Alphys groaned, wondering just how stupid Asriel actually thought she was (or perhaps just liked to think she was) as she continued trudging her way along through the dark, grimy and mazelike hallways of her True Lab until she reached the massive bedroom, in which a disturbingly large number of guest beds was arranged in perfect rows for her and her beloved...pets, so to speak. Well, more like eldritch abominations from the depths of hell itself, obviously, but still, I'm pretty sure you get the idea regardless, right?

"Alright, guys, how's it going?" Alphys sighed on her poor Amalgamates' behalf and reluctantly asked them, glancing around the room to see what each of them was currently up to at the moment.

"Sn...o...wy..." Snowdrake's Mother (Snowy) moaned in despair as she miserably and rather pathetically attempted to play a flute with her right mouth while her left one (and the entire respective half of her body that said mouth belonged to) disgustingly melted and sloughed right off onto the floor and then inexplicably reformed itself in an endless, agonizing cycle.

"You know, I think I just officially discovered what Snowy's actually GOOD for!" Lemon Bread laughed, smiling a massive, toothy, rotten, moldy, slimy grin as she somewhat humiliatedly squeezed the excess droplets of lemon juice from her recent breastfeeding out of her tits.

"I think I just finally found a CAGE that I can actually FIT into!" Reaper Bird laughed, vaginal fluids dripping out from both his mask and the gaping hole in-between his legs as he stood valiantly before Alphys, with bondage outfit on body, toe rings on talons, and whip in wing.

"AWOOOOOOF..." Endogeny whimpered and sobbed, cradling a portrait of his former dog family in his multitude of slimy tentacles as his face began to leak gooey pseudopods all over the floor.

"WELL, then..." Alphys sighed, facepalming herself in utter disappointment (as well as more than a slight tinge of absolute disgust) as she glanced over toward the back hallway where the doorway to the bathroom was located. "I'm just going to take a shower and crash in bed, alright?"

"OKAY!" all of the Amalgamates laughed in unison, choking and coughing up dismembered semi-liquid pieces of their own former bodies as Alphys ran over to the bathroom, threw her lab coat off and hopped right into the shower, hopefully just for a quick rinse and nothing more.

"La-di-da-dee-dum..." Alphys hummed and sang peacefully as she rinsed herself with steamily hot water and lathered herself lovingly with soap until she resembled an adorably fluffy little buck-toothed lizard-lamb with fur made of bubbles, clearly not wanting to be bothered any further.

"Wait, WHAT THE HELL?!" Alphys shrieked at the top of her lungs and out her hands up over her mouth in surprise; right when she had just finished washing the soap off of herself, a bunch of nasty, gooey, squid-like tentacles had just reached straight up through the drainage pipe and fondled her vagina!

"Come on, why don't you come on over here and PLAY with me?" Memoryhead teased her as he teleported over into the other side of the bathtub (revealing his horrifying, skull-shaped body with at least one eyeball in its sockets for each tentacle), duplicated himself into three, and then tightly wrapped his eye-tentacles around her and began passionately raping her in literally every single socket he knew how, while she just screamed loudly with pleasure.

"Hey, what's all that obnoxious SCREAMING about?" Reaper Bird hollered and squawked at her, massaging Snowy's back with his wings as he cringed in disgust, searching frantically for another excuse to look away while Endogeny curled up on the floor and snored peacefully, the numerous cat-shadows in-between his legs just-as-adorably following suit in the process.

"Oh, I'LL give you something to fricking SCREAM about!" Lemon Bread chuckled as she ran over to the bedroom refridgerator, grabbed not one but two glasses of more-than-likely-self-produced lemon juice right off of the very top shelf, then ran all the way over into the bathroom with one glass in each hand and poured both of them simultaneously into Alphys' eyes!

"AIEEEEEEEE!" Alphys could be heard shrieking in pain from all the way outside.

MEANWHILE, UP AT THE INTERSECTION NEAR ALPHYS' FRONT DOOR...

"Man, I wonder if that's what GAY sex sounds like?" Royal Guard 1 asked Royal Guard 2, his bunny ears flapping valiantly in the wind as he fiercely thrusted his kosher dill-pickle into the aforementioned Royal Guard 2's gaping and ravenous bunghole (luckily, no one else was around).

"OF COURSE IT IS!" Royal Guard 2 shrieked and roared with pleasure, blowing a white-hot stream of fire all over the place as his beloved rabbit boyfriend filled his butt with his love.

MEANWHILE, BACK IN THE TRUE LAB DOWN BELOW...

"Alright, that's it, you have OFFICIALLY lost your laundry-handling privileges!" Alphys scolded Memoryhead angrily, smacking him across the face(s) as he reflexively winced and shut his eyes in surprise.

"And as for YOU, Lemon Bread..." Alphys sneered even more angrily at Lemon Bread, pointing a finger sternly at her. "I swear to God, if you pull that freaking lemon-juice-in-the-eyes prank on me ONE more goddamned time, I am going to PERSONALLY bite off those damned breasts of yours myself!"

"Oh, I'm sure you WILL!" a not-so-mysterious voice laughed behind her.

"HUH?! Who said that?!" Alphys gasped in shock as she swung around on her heels and looked behind her, only to find Reaper Bird eagerly and lovingly unwrapping her new present for her, revealing...but of course, what else could it even possibly be, really...a great big flowerpot!

"Oh, dear god, it's YOU, isn't it?" Alphys sighed exhaustedly, clearly not being even remotely in the mood to deal with Flowey's type at the moment...but alas, there he was, popping right out of the rather confusingly infertile soil in his pot and grinning devilishly at her as only the most horribly mischievous, frightfully sadistic and wonderfully awful of ideas regarding what he was planning to do to the poor lizard-lady immediately began running copiously through his head.

"Greetings, my adorkable FRIEND!" Flowey spat at Alphys sarcastically as she rather nervously scooped up his flowerpot into her arms and glared at him suspiciously, knowing his type excruciatingly well and foreseeing exactly what he was going to end up trying a very long ways in advance as he loudly and annoyingly cleared his throat and eagerly continued speaking.

"It certainly seems as if you snuck into Toriel's head about a month ago and...WELL...did quite a bit of DAMAGE in there, albeit mainly just to her self-esteem and overall feelings toward her husband!" Flowey laughed grimly, wincing in disgust as he remembered how Alphys had gone inside Toriel's brain and taken control over her body in order to make her brutally, violently rape her own son and husband while she just sat in there and deplorably masturbated herself to it.

"Yeah, I'll admit that I'm actually REALLY sorry for that..." Alphys blushed and sighed, remembering how she had later sent Toriel a heart-shaped box of chocolates with a very long, very detailed and immensely sincere note of apology hidden dearly inside out of sheer guilt and pity at how absolutely abysmally she had treated the poor goat-woman and her family on that dreadful night.

"No, you're NOT!" Flowey hissed agitatedly at her, rustling his leaves at her and shedding several bittersweet tears. "It was an act of DISGUSTINGLY selfish and HORRIBLY misguided revenge on my sweet, innocent mother for something that she didn't even freaking DO in the FIRST goddamned place! In fact, I was actually the one responsible for the very same thing that YOU just randomly decided to go off on your own completely fucking retarded little tangent and strike back at HER for; she was literally the goddamned VICTIM, for crying out loud!"

"How on EARTH was she NOT the one ultimately responsible?" Alphys yelled angrily back at him, shaking his flowerpot violently and frantically in a desperate attempt to shake some (non)sense into him. "For God's sake, SHE was the one that let you watch that utterly degrading, pornographic shit-fest of a show that me and Undyne put out about ourselves on TV, which is EXACTLY where you eventually ended up getting your absurdly nasty ideas that VERY quickly ended up getting BOTH of us into this utterly disastrous MESS, is it NOT?!"

"Okay, you know what? Fine, have it YOUR way!" Flowey shrugged irritatedly, rolling his eyes smugly as he falsely admitted his so-called defeat against Alphys in the argument. "However, don't blame ME when suddenly, right out of the blue, YOU'RE the one getting the very biological SOURCE of her own deepest and darkest secrets LITERALLY intruded upon!"

"What...what are you GETTING at here?" Alphys asked Flowey suspiciously, leaning her nose toward him and sniffing him cautiously. "Something smells rather FISHY here, if I do say so myself!"

"HA! PSYCHE!" Flowey laughed uproariously as he took advantage of Alphys' petulant nosiness and used the opportunity to get himself sniffed right up the poor girl's snout and directly into her award-winning brain!

"OH, GOD, NO...PLEASE, NO...NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!" Alphys stammered and screamed in helpless terror, immediately jamming her hand into her pocket and yanking out her cell phone to call Undyne for help while Flowey made his way up onto the very top of her cerebral cortex, produced a multitude of vine-dicks from his roots, wrapped them tightly around her brain, and then proceeded to plug them very deeply into her vast network of cerebral folds and wrinkles.

"UNDYNE, HELP ME, PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I'VE GOT A PSYCHOTIC MURDERING SUNFLOWER IN MY HEAD AND I CAN'T GET IT- OWWWWWWW!" Alphys screamed in pain, holding her cell phone with one hand and clutching her head in terror with the other.

"Heh, looks like I accidentally pulled a few WIRES in there!" Flowey laughed as he began violently thrusting his vines deep into Alphys' neural pathways and moaning loudly with delight.

"Alphys, my GOD, are you okay?!" Undyne stammered in fright, grabbing her energy spear and anxiously bolting out her front door on an urgent trip to Hotland while Flowey blushed deeply and crooned with immense pleasure, clearly getting ready to have the biggest climax of his life.

"Do I freaking SOUND okay to- YOWWWWWW!" Alphys shrieked in pain, leaping into the air and cartoonishly flashing between skin and skeleton mode as Flowey had such an incredibly gigantic orgasm into her brain that it somehow managed to electrocute both him AND her at the same time!

"Alphys? ALPHYS?! Oh, dear god, her freaking PHONE must've died or some shit!" Undyne stammered in terror as she hastily leapt off the riverperson's boat into Hotland and sprinted her way through the bottom-right corner of the entrance intersection, straight into Alphys' lab.

"FLOWER IN HEAD, FLOWER IN HEAD..." Alphys writhed on the floor in fetal position and mumbled to herself dementedly, sucking her thumb in terror as Flowey burrowed his way directly into her central nervous system and logged himself into the central-control-unit supercomputer located deep inside her brain while Undyne stepped out of the elevator and charged through the mazelike hallways of the True Lab at full speed, yelling out Alphys' name along the way just to see if she would eventually respond and reveal where she was!

"Oh dear, you poor thing, what happened?" Undyne asked Alphys curiously, scooping her up into her loving embrace with one arm and scratching her head in confusion with the other while Alphys' eyes swirled around dizzily; meanwhile, Flowey cleared his throat, turned on Alphys' microphone, and explained through her mouth but in his own words what was going on here.

"You see, this little lizard BITCH here decided to cross several, I repeat, SEVERAL, of society's most absolutely BASIC and FIRMLY set-in-stone freaking RULES on what IS and ISN'T freaking ACCEPTABLE in modern-day society!" Alflowey explained, shrugging and shaking his head disappointedly.

"How SO, exactly?" Undyne asked him inquiringly, cocking a rather suspiciously doubting eyebrow at him. "I've known this poor girl for QUITE some time here, and I know for a FACT that apart from her rather...unfortunate creation of the Amalgamates, she would absolutely NEVER do anything of the SORT!"

"Ah, but THAT'S exactly where you're dead WRONG, you see!" Alflowey laughed as he shrugged and shook his head yet again, for the second time in a row, and (of course) with the EXACT same shit-eating grin on his face, just to add playfully mischievous insult to injury.

"I said HOW, exactly? EXPLAIN YOURSELF!" Undyne yelled at him in frustration as she threw Alphys' body across the room and into the wall, leaving a massive lizard-shaped crack in it and sending her tumbling dizzily onto the floor while Flowey retook control over her and continued.

"OH, JESUS, YOU POOR BABY!" Undyne cried sympathetically, gently scooping up Alphys' body into her arms and kissing it while she just rolled her eyes and groaned embarrassedly in response.

"Anyway, as I was SAYING..." Alflowey sighed, facepalming himself humiliatedly, "it goes like this: first, she openly, I repeat, OPENLY gave me her undivided permission to shrink myself and sneak inside Toriel's head so that I could aggressively fuck with it, both figuratively and even freaking LITERALLY somehow...then, she fucking blamed TORIEL for it and decided to selfishly enact revenge on HER shortly afterward by going inside HER head and making her violently, brutally RAPE both me AND her freaking husband! I'm telling you, this girlfriend of yours is a total goddamned NUTCASE with the lid ready to blow off at literally ANY goddamned second!"

"Do you not UNDERSTAND how freaking DANGEROUS she is? WELL?! DO YOU?!" Alflowey desperately, furiously begged to know as he grabbed Undyne by the shoulders and shook her violently.

"Well...I, uh, GUESS I do..." Undyne blushed and sighed embarrassedly, turning the other cheek both literally and figuratively while Alflowey glared smugly and rather seductively at her, licking his lips.

"HA! You GUESS you do! Come on, let's GET em, boys!" Alflowey laughed maniacally as he whistled loudly for the Amalgamates, who all immediately gathered around him and awaited his next command while Flowey fiddled about in Alphys' brain and changed the manual control override settings to HALFWAY AWARE AND ALMOST IN CONTROL OF HERSELF.

"Oh, boy, this is going to be so much FUN!" Flowey laughed through the microphone as he hacked his way into Alphys' memory banks, clicked over into the Alphys X Undyne porn section, and hit the CLEAR ALL button while the Amalgamates horrifyingly surrounded Alphys outside, their mouths, sexual organs and basically everything in-between dripping with primordial ooze as they licked their lips and slowly but surely advanced toward her.

"BACK AWAY FROM THY BELOVED WAIFU, WRETCHED BEASTS OF YORE!" Undyne valiantly yelled, comically misusing both of the Old English words that she had used in her sentence while Alphys bit her jaws and held her breath to keep herself from busting out laughing at her.

"Oh, but I'm afraid it's already FAR too late for THAT, sweethearts!" Flowey cackled maliciously as he led both his deeply interrelated new victims and the Amalgamates to an adorably pink table, sat them down in a bunch of equally cute and fluffy chairs, and poured them cups of tea.

PART 2

"What the hell's going ON here?!" Undyne yelled in both anger and slight confusion as she glanced around herself and saw all of the Amalgamates drinking what...appeared to be tea?

"We're gonna have ourselves a nice little TEA party, and you'd better believe that it's gonna be LOTS of fun, you HEAR?!" Flowey laughed uproariously and rather creepily as well, briefly popping out from Alphys' right ear just to make an incredibly lame hearing pun while she and Undyne reluctantly glanced down at their cups and gulped nervously, not wanting to drink whatever the hell Flowey had very obviously spiked their tea with (probably determination).

"Well, if you say so- I MEAN AFFIRMATIVE, SERGEANT!" Alphys laughed awkwardly, her eyes crossing in awkward directions as Flowey took control over her arms and forced her to guzzle down the entire cup of tea herself and then jump up on top of the table, walk over to Undyne and force-feed the entire piping-hot cup of scalding liquid right down HER throat as well.

"HEY, what the hell GIVES?!" Undyne yelled angrily at Alphys, shoving her across the table.

"Undyne, PLEASE help me! I'm not even in control of my own actions, and now I suddenly feel like I'm literally going to freaking MELT any second!" Alphys screamed in terror, clutching her head.

"Oh, god, you freaking spiked our drinks with determination, DIDN'T you?!" Undyne yelled furiously at Flowey, wishing that she had a way to get inside Alphys' head and get the son of a bitch out; unfortunately, Alphys had very recently gotten permanently rid of her shrink ray and all of its duplicates for good due to the previous events that it had caused with her and Toriel.

"Of COURSE I did, suckers! Now you all have but a few measly HOURS before you BOTH melt into the utterly pathetic puddles of protoplasm you are...perhaps even fused TOGETHER like the shamelessly loving and ridiculously over-attached soulmates you always were, always have been and ALWAYS WILL BE!" Alflowey laughed maniacally, slinging the dining clpth right off of the table and sending the delicate china flying all over the place in a storm of fancy drinking receptacles and razor-sharp glass shards as he got out a pair of individual pairs of stocks, placed both of them atop the table and locked Undyne's feet into one of them...but not before spastically running all over the room barefoot and getting all kinds of cuts on her feet from the glass, of course!

"YOU TOO, CHUCKLE-NUTS!" Alflowey continued laughing like an idiot as he climbed up onto the table (leaving a nasty trail of bloody footprints behind him, no less) and forcefully yanked Undyne's boots off, revealing her pink-and-purple-striped, orange-fish-patterned socks while everyone in the dining room laughed uproariously at her, then proceeded to finally yank those off as well, revealing her almost unbelievably horrendous-smelling, uber-sweaty bare feet!

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: The so-called "blood" in these fics is actually just dark-red liquid dust.)

"OH, SWEET HEAVENS, YOUR WEB-TOED SOLES ARE SO FREAKING GORGEOUS!" Alflowey gasped, panted and moaned with delight, already acquiring a massive erection underneath his lab coat as he crossed his legs awkwardly, covered his crotch with his hands and blushed humiliatedly while Undyne and all of the Amalgamates stared at him in equal confusion.

"So, um...are you saying you want to worship them or what?" Undyne asked teasingly, waving her feet in Alphys' face and letting her toes sexily wiggle in the wind while Alphys briefly regained control over herself, squatted down on all fours atop the table, and began rabidly drooling and hanging out her tongue like a dog as she struggled with all her might to resist licking her girlfriend's beautiful, gorgeous, sweaty, dirty soles...then suddenly slapped herself across the face!

"BAD ALPHYS! BAD!" Alflowey scolded himself as he used the razor-sharp claws of his own gorgeous lizard feet to slash at Undyne's soft and squishy soles, leaving deep cuts in both of them and causing the poor fish lady to yelp in pain as her feet also started bleeding as well.

"Aww, you want me to nurse your little boo-boos? Well, TOO FUCKING BAD, bitch!" Alflowey laughed as he produced a long, thorny vine from the right nostril of his currently bleeding nose, grew a disproportionately large hand onto the end of it, and slapped Undyne in the face with it.

"I'M RICK JAMES, BITCH!" Alflowey chortled merrily, causing all of the surrounding Amalgamates to laugh uproariously as he teasingly wiggled his scaly lizard toes in Undyne's face before finally bringing his left foot directly up to her mouth and shoving it right in.

"So tell me, Undyne, how does your utter FAILURE to fetishistically restrain yourself taste?!" Alflowey yelled angrily at Undyne as she lovingly sucked his toes and blushed adorably, already beginning to acquire a notoriously massive bulge in the crotch area of her blue jeans.

"Tastes GOOD, doesn't it? DOESN'T IT?!" Alflowey laughed maniacally, wincing from the pain of Undyne sinking her teeth into his left foot as he took his right, pressed it deeply into Undyne's crotch area, and began stroking the source of her bulge up and down like his life depended on it while she was busy ravenously licking every last filthy nook and sweat-dripping crevice of his left foot like there was no tomorrow, trying desperately to resist masturbating in the process.

"OHHHHHH, BABYYYYYY!" Undyne threw her head back, moaned and screamed with delight as she almost instantaneously creamed herself at maximum power, leaving a large portion of her underwear sopping wet and even leaving a fairly sizable cum stain in her jeans.

"Well then, let's just see how good THIS tastes, SHALL we?!" Alflowey yelled lividly at Undyne as he used his lethally sharp lizard toenails to leave a myriad of agonizingly painful cuts in her mouth while the poor fish lady screamed and cried and drooled blood from her mouth in agony.

"IT TASTES...LIKE PENNIES..." Undyne grunted in pain as she nursed her copiously bleeding yet rapidly healing mouth wounds with her tongue and thanked the gods internally for her regenerative abilities while Alflowey walked over to the other side of the table, brought the stocks over to a spot right next to where Undyne was sitting on the table, and locked himself into them while Reaper Bird unlocked Undyne's stocks and pulled off her jeans and underwear.

"My, my, what an incredibly slutty OUTFIT you have!" Undyne laughed at Reaper Bird while Alflowey meticulously unbuttoned his lab coat one button at a time and then just unceremoniously flung it right off onto the floor, revealing his utterly breathtaking man-boobs as Lemon Bread gawked in absolute amazement, her lemon breasts turning into limes with envy as Alflowey teased her.

"Why, only the better to FUCK you in, my dear!" Reaper Bird laughed heartily, nervously unzipping his mask and smooching Undyne right on the cheek with his rotten, pus-oozing vagina mouth (which actually took up quite literally his entire face, by the way) as he very eagerly yanked Undyne's tank-top and bra right off, revealing how...incredibly flat-chested she actually was.

"Undyne bad...Alphys...good..." Snowy moaned as she began vigorously stroking her elephant-like trunk (in other words, the penis of her stick-figure crest) with her left hand of all things.

"Alright, so first things first, before we fuck them, we need to TICKLE them first!" Lemon Bread chuckled, patting Reaper Bird and Endogeny on the backs(?) as the two of them stared at him confusedly.

"Um...why, may I ask?" Memoryhead inquired as he experimentally scratched Alphys' and Undyne's feet with his tentacles, causing the two of them to giggle and blush adorably.

"Because it's fun and humiliating!" Reaper Bird chuckled as he began nibbling on the very tip of Alphys' pudgy little tail while Endogeny licked her dainty little lizard soles lovingly, coating them in his gooey, sticky, slimy black slobber as her toes and tail wiggled and wagged respectively in a fit of discomfort.

"TEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!" Alphys clutched her snout, snorted and giggled; meanwwhile, Lemon Bread was busy digging his muscular, slimy hands into Undyne's armpits while Snowy used her double-mouth feature to passionately worship both of the fish lady's sexy feet at the same time.

"GWAHAHAHAHAH!" Undyne busted out laughing while Reaper Bird expanded upon his part of the bargain and began digging his squishy, gooey, ruffly feathers into Alphys' armpits.

"STAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAHP!" Alphys burst into hysterical laughter, pounding her fists on the table, wagging her tail and wiggling her toes frantically from sheer ticklishness overload as waterfalls of laughter-induced tears streamed rapidly down her intensely reddened face.

"PLEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEEASE!" Undyne laughed and cried almost equally as hysterically as Memoryhead found literally all of her most sensitive spots and tickled her in literally every single one at the exact same time (yes, especially including the webs between her toes).

"So tell me, Flowey, what exactly WAS the point of that?" Alphys asked Flowey curiously, stroking her chin with wonderment as Lemon Bread and Reaper Bird respectively removed her stocks and Undyne's from both of their beautiful pairs of anthropomorphic feet and ceased tickling them.

"Why, to get you ready for the REAL deal, of course!" Flowey laughed as the Amalgamates immediately surrounded the poor girls and began closing right in for the kill, if you catch my drift. "Also, need I mention that you're kinda sorta being filmed on television right now?"

"OH, SWEET DEARIE ME, I'M ALREADY SO EMBARRASSED RIGHT NOW!" Alphys and Undyne both screamed in utter humiliation, burying their heads in their hands while the Amalgamates eagerly unburied the delicious sexual organs from their bodies, prompting the poor girls to huddle together and lovingly hug each other for comfort while various bodily fluids of relatively unknown, often rather questionable origin(s) dripped all over the table and also onto them as well!

"Well, get used to it, because there's going to be an AWFUL lot more where THAT statement came from!" Alflowey laughed as Memoryhead lovingly wrapped his tentacles around the arms and legs of both him and Undyne, suspending the both of them in midair and ripe for the raping.

"YEAH, go ahead and SPREAD that glorious eagle of yours!" Lemon Bread laughed as Alphys suddenly became fully aware of her current situation and began trembling in utter terror and helplessness as she realized that Flowey and Memoryhead had spread her legs all the way apart in jumping-jack position, leaving her stinky unwashed cloaca open as wide as it could possibly go!

"Oh, don't you just LOVE being helplessly tortured by your own most utterly DESPISED creations? Doesn't it just make you feel absolutely FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC?!" Flowey popped out of Alphys' left nostril and laughed maniacally at her as Lemon Bread extended out her massive, thirty-six-inch-long, smegma-covered, slime-dripping cock and stroked it in-between her glorious lemon breasts in order to add some extra OOMPH and flavor to its magnificence.

"No, it makes me feel like you need to just GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HEAD RIGHT NOW!" Alphys screamed and cried as Flowey retracted himself back into her brain and made her glare seductively at Lemon Bread and the massive trail of slug-mucus she was leaving on the floor as she slowly but surely inched her way toward Alphys, her cock becoming harder by the second.

"Hey there, Lemon Boy, wanna insert your DINGUS into my KADOOHICKEY?!" Alphys laughed maniacally, her eyes twitching about wildly as she struggled to break free of Flowey's control over her.

"Well, you know what they say, honey, there's always SWEET in SOUR!" Lemon Bread laughed uproariously, slapping herself on the chest uproariously while Alphys just stared disappointedly at her.

"Are you freaking DONE yet?" Alphys asked her eagerly.

"DONE?! Are you freaking KIDDING me?! We haven't even STARTED yet!" Lemon Bread laughed maniacally as she lovingly wrapped her protoplasmic husks of arms around Alphys (luckily, Memoryhead's tentacles were actually technically ghost tentacles, so they didn't get in the way at all) and began violently, forcefully inserting her gargantuan, lemon-flavored dong into Alphys' vagina, thrusting so incredibly hard and so excruciatingly fast that it completely and utterly ravaged the internal structure of the poor lizard woman's now-bleeding birth canal. Oh, and on top of that, just to quite close-to-literally add salt to the wounds, the lemon juice that Lemon Bread had coated her dick with immediately began seeping into each rip and tear!

"AAAUUUGGGHHH!" Alphys shrieked and wailed in agonizing pain from the copious amounts of lemon juice in her vaginal wounds as Lemon Bread then proceeded to shove her cock right down Alphys' throat while Memoryhead lowered her down a bit closer to the ground and began lovingly raping her right in the boobs, butt and vagina all at the same time with his tentacles.

"So tell me, Alphys, how does THIS taste?" Lemon Bread laughed teasingly at her with a smug wink while the poor thing began gagging and throwing up all kinds of puke onto her already-infamously-disgusting cock while Undyne basically did the exact same shit with Reaper Bird.

"Probably (GAG) better than (HURK) I do, that's for damned sure!" Alphys sighed, gagging and puking as Lemon Bread finally removed her dick from Alphys' mouth and sophisticatedally stared in admiration as the trailing stream of cum that she had just left between one of her extremely unfortunate victim's orifices and her massive, tantalizingly delicious horse cock.

"You know what? How's about we try putting that theory to the TEST?" Lemon Bread laughed as she promptly shoved Alphys into her mouth, releasing her from her tentacle bonds at the cost of having to deal with one seriously nasty case of halitosis, and began chewing her viciously.

MEANWHILE, FROM UNDYNE'S POINT OF VIEW...

"Alright, so you ate out ONE, now eat out the OTHER!" Reaper Bird laughed as Undyne buried her head deep into Reaper Bird's vag-mouth and licked out the absolutely disgusting, hairy, moldy and parasitic mess of festering, putrid, slimy fuzz from its many, many folds and crevices while Reaper Bird brandished his whip and began spanking her barely-legally-aged ass with it.

"Oh, COME ON, haven't you already whipped me more than enough already?!" Undyne complained angrily as she used her razor-sharp teeth to bite down on his delicate and sensitive vaginal tissue, causing him to moan loudly and squirm in dreadful pain.

"OW, JESUS CHRIST! TEETH, UNDYNE, TEETH!" Reaper Bird yelled frustratedly at Undyne, dropping his whip and kneeling down onto the ground while Undyne was released from her tentacle bonds, allowing her to sneak up behind Reaper Bird and jam not one but TWO seperate energy spears into him; one into his regular vagina, and the other into his bunghole.

"SQUAWK!" Reaper Bird shrieked in pain as bloody cum gushed out from not one but BOTH of said orifices of his body, prompting him to then grab Undyne and shove her right into Lemon Bread's gaping maw in frustration. "Hmph, let's see how YOU like it in there, you little cunt!"

"Say, how's it SMELL in there?" Lemon Bread teased both her and Alphys, the latter of which was clinging for dear life to the beast's dangling uvula (of course, naturally, Lemon Bread's mouth was obviously quite a bit bigger on the inside compared to the outside) as the former found herself being painfully squished and crushed in-between the beast's massive rows of teeth.

"Oh, you'd better believe it smells like something died and left out the spoiled milk in here...JUST MY TYPE OF SMELL, AM I RIGHT?!" Alflowey laughed maniacally as he got onto all fours and diligently began licking and sucking Lemon Bread's uvula, causing a large amount of cum to squirt right out of the tip and into his eagerly awaiting mouth while he just licked his lips, panting and moaning with pleasure as Lemon Bread lovingly caressed him with her tongue.

"OH, LORD, HAVE MERCY!" Undyne cried in agony as Lemon Bread chewed her so hard that it actually left several wounds in her flesh, then finally delivered the coup-de-grace by squirting even MORE mouth-cum all over her naked, borderline-virgin body through the tips of his slimy teeth while Alflowey climbed up onto the roof of the beast's mouth and was vigorously stroked all the way up her entire frontal body from head to boobs to toe by Lemon Bread's moist, dripping tongue.

"Oh, wow, looks like THESE little rats might be a bit too DIFFICULT to swallow!" Reaper Bird laughed, grabbing a gallon of milk from the fridge and pouring it down Lemon Bread's throat to effectively wash both of the little miscreants straight down into her ravenous stomach!

PART 3

"NGAAAAAAH!" Alphys and Undyne screamed for dear life, clinging onto each other tightly as they tumbled down Lemon Bread's esophagus and landed with a huge, disgusting SPLASH in her stomach as Lemon Bread herself patted her belly and let out a hugely disgusting burp!

"I honestly highly doubt that this could even possibly get any worse..." Undyne sighed dejectedly, turning quite literally green around the gills and sticking her tongue out in utter disgust as she and Alphys aimlessly waded about in the beast's massive pool of digestive fluids.

"Oh, IT'S WORSE, all right!" Alflowey laughed and shuddered as a frighteningly large number of tentacles suddenly extended outward from the slimy, oozing walls of Lemon Bread's stomach while Lemon Bread herself was already rather busy shoving Snowy into her mouth.

"Hey...guys..." Snowy moaned, both of her faces blushing at the mere thought of how incredibly kinky her current predicament was as she stared intently at Alphys' and Undyne's boobs, licking both of her individual pairs of lips and frantically creeping her way toward them with excitement while Lemon Bread's stomach-tentacles wrapped themselves tightly around both of their naked bodies.

"OH, NO! BACK AWAY! I REPEAT, BACK AWAY! THIS SHIT DOES NOT FUCKING CONCERN YOU!" Undyne screamed at her in a fit of panic, struggling to break free of the tentacles' iron-tight grip as Snowy extended out her penis-tongue (which was actually the exact same penis that was previously mentioned before, by the way) and edged her way closer and closer to her and Alphys.

"Oh no, don't you even fucking DARE try and force us to commit fellati-OHH...OHHH...OHHHHH...OH, YESSS..." Alphys moaned with uncontrollable pleasure as Snowy's infinitely extendable penis-tongue rapidly wormed its way into her anal cavity, through her digestive system, right out of her mouth and then not-quite-finally into Undyne's.

"No, get that freaking thing away from me, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOO...OOO...OOOOOH...OOOOOOOOOOOH..." Undyne began moaning with arousal as Snowy then proceeded to extend her penis even further until it had finally traveled all the way through Undyne's digestive system, came right out her butthole, split itself into two seperate penises at the end of its gargantuan length, and firmly planted itself into both of the girls' vaginas while she gave both of their dicks footjobs at the same time and simultaneously, gratuitously breastfed from both of them simultaneously with her incredibly creepy double-mouths.

"Sweet merciful CHRIST, I think I'm going to EXPLOHH...OHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" both of the girls shrieked at the tops of lungs with arousal as literally every type of sexual fluid possible gushed and dripped like a massive fountain of water from their bodies, making a huge, sticky and sloppy mess all over the place despite Snowy's efforts to keep it at least relatively localized and under control.

"Wow, what the hell's going on in there?!" Lemon Bread gawked in astonishment, his stomach rumbling intensely as the recent intruders playfully and romantically splashed and lathered her surprisingly harmless stomach acid all over each other...just because they freaking could.

"Heh, your guess is good as mine, partner!" Reaper Bird laughed, patting Lemon Bread on the back while Endogeny licked his feet like...well, a dog...and lovingly sucked his sexy bird toes in the process while he sat down on the floor, crossed his legs and wiggled/curled said toes as teasingly as could be, causing Endogeny's legs to suddenly become very firmly erect while Memoryhead retracted his tentacles from Lemon Bread's belly and winked at the audience with god-knows-how-many of his countless eyes as Lemon Bread's stomach began to churn violently.

"Oh man, if I had known it would hurt this much, I NEVER would have eaten these two..." Lemon Bread moaned in despair, kneeling onto the floor and clutching his chest in pain as Alflowey poured a mixture of baking soda, dietary fiber and prune juice into his digestive lake.

"Oh boy, I can already this is going to be one SERIOUSLY wild ride..." Undyne sighed, shriveling her practically nonexistent nose and lifting up one of her lower eyelids in disgust as the beast's digestive fluids began bubbling like a boiling pot of water and sloshing about all over the place!

"GERONIMO!" Alflowey laughed merrily as him, Undyne and Snowy alike were literally flushed right out of Lemon Bread's stomach and into her intestines, where they then found themselves immediately sliding right through them at blinding water-slide speed!

"I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE WE'RE GOING RIGHT NOW, BUT I GET THE FEELING IT ISN'T SOMEPLACE GOOD!" Undyne yelled with anxiety as the three of them reached her large intestine and rapidly made their way for...ahem...the back exit, so to speak.

"GWAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Lemon Bread roared in pain as he took a massive diarrhea dump all over the floor, effectively crapping all three of his recent vore victims right out onto the ground.

"So, you feel BETTER now?" Reaper Bird sighed as Endogeny began licking up the putrid liquid shit from both the floor and Alphys' and Undyne's thoroughly defiled bodies while Lemon Bread scooped both of the girls back up onto their already thoroughly exhausted, aching feet.

"Hold on, just a second...BLEEEAUUUGH!" Undyne retched, covering her mouth and bending forward and puking violently all over the floor in disgust at what she had just been through while Snowy then proceeded to fervently lick her VOMIT off of the floor, licking her lips with delight.

"Again, don't get used to it, because there's still one last very important WAKE-UP call we need to make for you! A bit of an ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT family gathering, so to speak!" Lemon Bread laughed, slapping Reaper Bird on the back as Memoryhead then proceeded to lovingly masturbate Endogeny's tentacle-legs with his numerous eye-tentacles to the point of climax.

"AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Endogeny howled loudly with pleasure as his mouth drooled out several gallons of gooey, sticky semen all over both Alphys and Undyne (and the floor, of course).

"Oh, for the love of fuck, have you even an OUNCE of freaking sexual decency?!" Alflowey ranted angrily at the Amalgamates, flailing his arms and legs about while the disgusting abominations rolled both him and Undyne back and forth in their massive new pool of warmly bubbling dog sperm like french fries dipped in ketchup, then proceeded to ravenously devour and lick every last drop of the absolutely scrumptious liquid bliss right off of their naked bodies.

"Of...course...not..." Snowy moaned as she and all of the other Amalgamates immediately melted into the floor and vanished without a trace, their job having thoroughly been done.

A FEW SECONDS LATER, AFTER ALPHYS AND UNDYNE HAD REDRESSED THEMSELVES...

"Oh, for the love of God, PLEASE tell me this is over now..." Alphys groaned, facepalming herself irritatedly as Flowey popped out of her left ear and smirked shit-eatingly at her.

"HA! You REALLY think that someone like ME would give up so easily?" Flowey laughed, his face suddenly turning deadly serious as he began coldly monologuing about the absolutely horrific things that he was planning to do to poor, poor Alphys.

"I'm going to torture you, and torture you, and torture you, and then torture you some more until you can't even be tortured no more because you're already DEAD, just like I am on the inside! And yes, I am going to LITERALLY kill you from the inside, and you are going to fucking BLEED...tell me, Alphys, how do you FEEL about that?" Flowey playfully teased Alphys, brushing his petals against her cheek (sarcastically) lovingly as the poor girl began trembling in fear.

"Oh, for the love of God, please don't tell me you're going to-"

"OH, YES!" Flowey laughed uproariously, throwing his head back with delight as he took a round-trip right around the back of Alphys' head and began hissing ominously into her right ear like the smug snake he was. "Using my newfound control over your already profoundly tormented and twisted psyche, I'm going to make you actively and knowingly destroy not only every THING you love, but also every ONE you love. And you will fucking WATCH through your own fucking EYES as you do these wretched and abominable things with your own fucking HANDS!"

"And, um...pardon my asking, but...w-what'll h-happen if I m-manage to fully d-disobey you?" Alphys stammered nervously, biting her nails and quivering in a terrified little ball on the floor.

"Now THAT'S where things REALLY start to get interesting!" Flowey jeered trollishly at her, burying his face deep into her right ear canal and hissing the next line angrily through his teeth.

"I swear to God, if you even THINK about disobeying me for literally ANY freaking reason other than self-defense and/or self-respect purposes, you can kiss this precious little Pulitzer-prize-winning BRAIN of yours goodbye!" Flowey sneered lividly as he tightened the grip of his razor-sharp thorn vines around the poor girl's brain, causing quite a bit of blood to leak out of it.

"UNDYNE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE KILL ME! SPEAR ME RIGHT THROUGH THE HEAD! PLEASE, I'M FUCKING BEGGING YOU!" Alphys got down on her knees and begged Undyne, screaming and crying in fearful agony as Flowey retracted himself back into her brain and began doing what he had REALLY been waiting to do to Alphys all this time; torture her literally to death!

"Alphys, for fuck's sake, it's no USE! He's just going to immediately switch to MY head and do the exact same shit with ME anyway out of sheer spite toward monsterkind for what you did to him all those years ago, and so on, and so forth!" Undyne yelled at Alphys, grabbing her and violently shaking her to try and knock some common sense back into her as the poor little dinosaur literally pissed herself from how utterly helpless and scared she was at the moment.

"Oh, uh, sorry about that, I was just playing around in here and seeing what did what!" Alflowey laughed, blushing embarrassedly as Snowy and Endogeny licked his massive piss-puddle (which also had quite a bit of leftover penile orgasm fluids mixed into it) off of the floor.

"So, uhh...what would you like to do first, Alphie?" Undyne asked Alphys nervously, hoping that her response wouldn't be something incredibly fucked-up and sadistic on Flowey's part.

"DESTROY ALL ANIME!" Alflowey laughed maniacally, bolting right off and heading back up the elevator into her regular Lab while Undyne frantically chased after her in a fit of dreadful panic.

"Alphys, WAIT, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING! STOP!" Undyne yelled at Alphys as the two of them met up with each other in the elevator and took it straight up to the Lab.

"Quite frankly, my dear, I don't give a damned diddly FUCK what you have to say about this, fish-for-brains!" Alflowey laughed and jeered at Undyne, who then slapped him forcefully across the face in response as the two of them arrived at the Lab and stepped out of the elevator.

"OW, what was THAT for?!" Alphys scolded her, rubbing her cheek to ease the pain.

"Oh, sorry, I, uh, forgot that you were, like, not in control of your actions and stuff! TEE HEE!" Undyne giggled embarrassedly, scratching the back of her head awkwardly as Alphys took off running up the escalator onto the second floor of her lab while Undyne followed along behind her.

"Undyne, I have a rather important little thing that I feel like I really need to tell you about your precious HUMAN HISTORY that Alphys always told you so much about!" Alflowey cackled maliciously as he grabbed the bookshelf where all of Alphys' beloved anime DVDs were kept and threatened to topple it right over (despite her dorkiness, Alphys was still a dinosaur, after all).

"What...what is it that you want to tell me about our beloved anime, good sir?" Undyne stammered nervously, shaking in her boots and desperately hoping that Flowey wasn't going to do what she thought he was about to. "It's...it's still REAL, right?! I haven't been LIED to, have I?!"

"I'm fucking ALPHYS, what do you EXPECT?! OF COURSE I LIED TO YOU!" Alflowey laughed dementedly as he toppled the bookshelf over with all of his might, shattering it into jagged wooden pieces and scattering god-knows-how-many DVDs of (Dragon Ball Z, Fullmetal Alchemist, Tokyo Mew Mew Kissy Cutie, Ouran High School Host Club, Trigun, et cetera) all over the neatly tiled floor as he grabbed the largest one of said pieces and began violently smashing the DVDs into pieces one after the other with it.

"ALPHYS, WHY...JUST WHY?!" Undyne screamed in horror, covering her mouth with her hands and trying with all of her own might to not break down and cry as her entire childhood was literally destroyed right before her very eyes by her own best friend and (ostensibly) wannabe wife.

"Anime is absolute fucking SHIT and you KNOW it!" Alflowey yelled furiously at Undyne as he yanked the limited-edition, portrait-framed Mew Mew poster off of Alphys' wall, kicked the entire frame in half, and violently ripped the poster into a nearbly incalculable number of shreds.

"Alphys, come on, I know you're still in there SOMEWHERE! SNAP OUT OF IT!" Undyne got down on her hands and knees and begged Alphys, crying and sobbing hysterically in shame.

"Since when were YOU the ones in control here?!" Alflowey laughed hysterically, the Chara side of him already beginning to rapidly take over as he grabbed Alphys' treasured limited-edition Mew Mew Kissy Cutie DVD box set (with hours upon hours of special features and concept art galore, of course, as well as Undyne's BFF autograph) and ravenously chomped it in half.

"HOW...HOW COULD YOU?!" Undyne screamed at Alphys in a fit of rage, tackling her onto the ground, strangling her and raising her fist angrily at her in an attempt to coax out her true self.

"I...I need an adult..." Alphys whimpered and sobbed, bleeding from her mouth and crying from the sheer mental anguish she was suffering through while Flowey smiled with sadistic delight.

"I AM an adult, Alphys- NO, WAIT, WHERE ARE YOU GOING, GOD DAMN IT!" Undyne screamed in shock as Alphys bolted off yet again and went back down her other escalator to the first floor of her lab, where her desk and all of its wonderfully stereotypical decorations were located.

"Man, FUCK my shit!" Alflowey laughed uproariously as he grabbed his beloved piece-of-shit computer straight out of 1998, ripped it viciously from its wire pluggings, and broke it into pieces over his knee.

"ALL OF THIS SHIT IS FUCKING STUPID AND CANCEROUS AND DESERVES TO BURN IN THE UTTERLY HELLISH HOLE THAT IT CAME FROM!" Alflowey roared at the top of her lungs as she rampaged over her desk like Godzilla, stomping Alphys' beloved Mew Mew action figure that she made all by herself back in kindergarten into nothing but a measly plastic pancake, crushing and kicking her mountains of instant-noodle cups all over the place and leaving numerous gaping holes in the wooden surface of the desk itself from the sheer weight of his footsteps.

"WHY?! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS, FLOWEY?! WHY?!" Undyne screamed furiously at Alphys, pulling out one of her fabled energy spears and threatening to impale her own girlfriend right through the heart with it as Alflowey grabbed a nearby bottle of gasoline off of the floor and twisted the cap open.

"Because I can, you freaking idiot, BECAUSE I CAN!" Alflowey laughed, breaking out into a fit of hysterical sobbing mid-laughter as she, I mean, he, poured the entire bottle all over the desk in addition to the area of the floor surrounding it, pulled out a torch lighter from his pocket and set the entire miserable mess he had just made of Alphys' personal belongings ablaze with glee.