- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

---

I need a bat to my head for making you guys wait so long but here it is, Chapter 17.

---


"Did you find her?" Bree asked.




Gwen shook her head. "Nope. Geez, it's not like she could've gone far."




Thomas, who was on Bree's shoulder, holding on to a lock of her braid, slapped his face, shaking his head. "I can't believe she did this..." He mumbled to himself.




Tiffany's abrupt outburst had not only caught everyone off guard but it gave her a head start when she ran off and now they were on Judith Steet, the avenue Tiffany ran down that was not to far from Mabel Road. They were now standing in front of a deli, recuperating after searching for her.




"The poor dear," Trisha said from Gwen's slightly open palm. "she's obviously quite attached to you, Thomas."




"Sheesh, talk about jealous," Gwen stated flatly. "we were just talking to Thomas."




Trisha stared up at her and gave her a curtly look. "Oh, hush you! You know as well as I do you can get envious sometimes when I bond with your sister and mum."




Gwen scoffed, turning her head. "So not true."




"Fibber." The British woman acussed, pointing up at her owner.




"Fibber." Gwen mimicked, using a fake British accent.




Bree gave Thomas a worried look. "I hope she's OK."




Thomas nodded, just as concern as Bree. "I hope so too. We could always just wait in front of the building where she chained her bike but I'm worried she got lost. We gotta keep looking."




---
After a few minutes of more searching and asking bypassers if they saw Tiffany, Thomas and Bree returned to the front of the building while Gwen and Trisha continued searching. When they came back to the building, Tiffany's bike was still there, chained.




Thomas started biting his nails, fret apparent on his face. "Her bike is still here! I mean how would she get home anyways?! I was the one telling her how to get to the program. Doesn't she know I'm freaking out here!"




"Thomas, don't worry," Bree cooed. "How 'bout we go to the police station when Gwen and Trisha come back."




"Dammit! I should have listened to her when she said don't talk to anyone! This was for her to make friends and treat people like... like... People! And I took that away from her like a dick!" 




Before Thomas knew it, he found himself being plucked by two dainty fingers by his waist much to his bewilderment then found himself looking into the billboard-like face of a glaring Bree.




"Thomas," Bree bellowed at the tiny man between her fingers, her face in a rather cute pout that made her angry face look more adorable than daunting. "I'm gonna pluck you in the leg if you don't stop that right now."




"But... It's my fault she..."




Bree's other hand came in and with her thumb she held back her pinky, releasing it with utter gentleness as it struck Thomas in the leg.




"Um, ow?" Thomas said, although the flick he received didn't really hurt at all.




Bree tighten her pout. "You were warned, mister! Now stop beating yourself up over nothing! Tiffany is still a little kid so of course she's gonna be jelly and be a weirdo about it after seeing her friend get all of that attention but that's not your fault!" She fumed. "And don't say you shouldn't have said anything because if you didn't, I might have never met you!"




Thomas stared at the girl, mouth agape but then he chuckled. "Yeah, your right. Sorry, I was being dumb just now."




Bree let out a sigh then smiled. "Sorry I had get vicious there but you had it coming."




Is...Is she serious? Thomas thought, giving Bree a smile to hide his confusion. That didn't hurt at all and what was with that cute face she made?




"Hey! Hey guys! We found her!" It was Gwen, running towards them from across the street, one hand closed tight holding Trisha.




"You found her!?" Thomas exclaimed, "Wait, how come she's not with you?"




Gwen bit her bottom lip. "Um...Ya probably should see for yourselves."




Bree and Thomas exchanged worried looks. 


---
The gang made there way to a small little lawn with a big tree in the center of a street block. Bree and Thomas were confused when Gwen brought them here and there was no sign of Tiffany.




"Hey Bree, hold my shirt and Trish for me real quick." Gwen said, taking the shirt that Karynn gave them from her shoulder and handing it and Trisha to Bree.




"Um, I'm confused." Bree said, taking the shirt and placing it on her left shoulder right on her own shirt only after placing Trisha next to Thomas in her open palm.




Thomas nodded up at her just as equally confused, staring at Gwen, who had placed her hands on the bark of the colossal tree and stared up at it angrily. 




"Hey!" Gwen shouted up. "I brought Thomas so get down already, will ya?!"




"Leave me alone!" A voice called back down.




Thomas eyes widened and Bree placed her free hand over her mouth in shock as they stared up the tree and sure enough, they found a still angry Tiffany sprawled on one of it's thick branches.




"Tiffany!" Thomas called up. "What the hell are you doing up there?!" The ridiculously huge tree was a daunting sight for Thomas given the fact that it was not just a normal tree but one that was from a world were everything was amplified to bigger proportions. If it wasn't for Bree standing a bit further from it, he may have not been able to see Tiffany up there.




"She can't hear you." Gwen said, then turned her head back to the tree, glaring up. "But I know she can hear me!"




"Yup. A weirdo." Bree mumbled to herself.




"You better get down or I'll come up there and get you down myself!" Gwen continued shouting. "Do you know how long we've been looking for you?!"




Trisha shook her head with a morose look on her face catching Thomas's attention.




"Trisha, how'd you guys find her?" He said, walking closer to the blonde.




Trisha turned to him. "You know that woman who was walking her pup?"




Thomas nodded. "Yeah, didn't we asked her if she saw Tiffany?"




"We did."




"But she said she didn't see her."




"Well she came here after that and her pup started to bark up at this tree." She said, gesturing at the tree. "When she stared up to see what had gotten her pup so shaken, she went to look for us."




"Oh."




"I said go away!!!" Tiffany yelled.




Gwen growled. "That's it! You wanna be dumb? Fine. Don't blame me for what happens next!" With that, Gwen spat into both her hands, rubbing them together before grabbing the tree to start her ascension.




"Gwen!" Trisha called out. "Please, don't do anything reckless!"




"Wait, Gwen," Thomas said. "Take me with you."

---

Tiffany watched the brown haired girl climb the tree. She saw her take something from the girl with the white headphones hand and put it on top of her left shoulder. Thomas.




I hate him! Tiffany thought bitterly, watching the girl get closer. When the brunette grabbed the branch with a grunt, Tiffany, backing up, crawled further away, giving the brunette a caution look. The brown haired girl gave her a bitter look in return before pulling herself up on the branch to sit in a straddling position.




Gwen smirked triumphantly. "Told ya I'd come after you!" She gloated cheekily before taking Thomas of her shoulder and grabbing him by his thighs, waving him in the air. "And looky who I brought!"




"OK," Thomas called out, as his body was being flaunted by a snickering Gwen. "Gwen..." He could feel himself getting sick from the titanic girl waving him about and it didn't help any that he was up in a tree. "Gwen! Can you put me down on the branch, already!" He finally yelled.




Gwen paused and smiled sheepishly. "Oh. Oops." She said placing the tiny guy on the thick wood she sat on and then leaned her head closer to his tiny body. "You sure you wanna do this?" She asked. "She still looks mad. What if she throws you off?"




Thomas turned his head slightly to the colossal girl's face. "She won't do that." He then started making his way towards Tiffany who watched his tiny form approach her with glowering eyes.




When he was about seven feet away from Tiffany, he stopped and folded his arms. "A tree. Really?"




"Shut up! I said I don't want you anymore so leave me alone!" Tiffany growled.




"How many times do I have to tell you," he said, his voice rising slightly with agitation. "you don't own me!"




Tiffany continued glaring at him, her silence alone telling Thomas that wasn't enough. He let out a tired sigh. "Come down already so we could go home."




"No!" Was Tiffany's bitter response as she shook her head furiously.




Thomas threw up his arms. "You know what? Answer me this. Why are you so mad at me?"




"Because... because you're stupid!" Tiffany retorted.



"Because YOU'RE jealous of all the attention I got!" Thomas countered. "Which is your problem. I didn't do anything to make you upset."




"N-No! No I'm not!" Tiffany said, defensively with a slightly guilty look.




"Just admit it so that we can go home." Thomas said, flatly.




"No!"




"It's not that hard. Just say, "I was jealous, Thomas. I'm sorry."




"No..."




"Say it..."




"No!"




Gwen watched quietly, her eyes shifted from the tiny man to the redhead girl.




"You know what," Thomas said, frustrated. "you said you don't want me, fine. I'm sure Bree would love to keep me." He then turned around walking away from her. "Come on, Gwen." He said.




Tiffany watched him leave with an uncertain look, biting her bottom lip. "No, wait!"




"It's OK, Tiffany. I think me and Bree will get along just fine, anyways." Thomas said, his back still towards her. "I mean she looks 'bout the same age as me, she likes anime like me. I mean I wouldn't be surprise if she had a few game systems..."




"No!!!" Tiffany screamed frantically.




Thomas turned around quickly with a smirk. "Hah! Busted! Jealous!"




Tiffany recoiled with flustered cheeks, her eyes drifting to the bark below her. She started sniffling.




"Hey! Woah, woah!" Thomas said, walking over to her quickly and patting her fingers.




"Ooooo," Gwen finally said, with a teasing grin. "You made her cry..."




Thomas turned and gave Gwen an indignant look. "Well, I didn't mean to make her cry! I was just trying to make her admit she was jealous!"




Gwen simply shrugged while Thomas turned his attention back to Tiffany. "Hey, shh, shh, shh," he cooed. "It's alright."




"I'm... I'm sorry, Thomas..." Tiffany sobbed.




Thomas gave her a sad smile. "Hey, it's OK."




"I... I..." She stuttered. "It hurt, Thomas! I didn't want to share you but when I did, it hurt!"




Thomas nodded, ignoring the "share you" part. "It's fine Tiff. Everyone feels like that sometimes."




Tiffany continued crying, wiping at her eyes occasionally. Thomas could fell some splashes from the tears but ignored them, his only concern was his friend as he continued patting her fingers, soothing her as best as he could. Once she was done crying, Tiffany gave one final sniff. "I-I'm sorry I was mean to to you..." She said with a sad little pout.




"It's alright, Tiff." Thomas reassured her. "But you gotta understand, I'm not some toy, I'm a person and if I wanna talk to someone or let them hold me, that's my right's not yours, OK?"




Tiff nodded, her cute face stained with dry tears. "O-OK."




"Good, now pick me up for a cheek hug." He said, grinning at his dumb little joke, lifting his arms up like a baby similar to what he did with Bree. Wiping the last residue of tears from her face, Tiffany managed to crack a little smile, picking up her tiny friend and rubbing him against her cheek as they both laughed when they embraced each other.




Aww! Gwen thought to herself, smiling at the two.

---




Beverly's booming footsteps shook the city that was labeled City Block V, her original turf. The little people by her advancing feet ran for there lives screaming, many being trampled into a gory purée by the colossal yet delicate sandal clad feet that could only belong to a woman. 




Beverly walked through the city paying little heed to the tinies under her. Normally she would deliberately try to step on them, enjoying the sensation she felt when their body bursts but she was too angry at the moment.




***
"Who the fuck did that bitch think she was, huh?!"




Zeke watched nonchalantly as his giant girlfriend paced in front of him. Her thick skyscraper like legs were corroding his vision of the TV as he strummed his guitar.




Beverly stopped her pacing to stare down at her tiny boyfriend sitting on the cushion of her peach colored couch, her pretty face twisted in fury. "You know I would have dropped her scrawny ass, right?" She said.




Zeke glanced up briefly, with a stoic expression before returning his gaze to the TV as he continuing strumming his guitar.




Beverly, who was too caught up in her rage, hadn't noticed Zeke was unresponsive and continued pacing. "She thinks she some fucking angel or something! And what fucking idiot would waste one hundred thousand dollars on helping tinies?! Bet the bitch can't afford a chauffeur anymore. Did you see a limousine out there because I didn't!"




Zeke continued strumming his guitar as his fingers started forming a somber melody.




"And why was that little girl there?" Beverly scoffed, raising her arms. She then remembered the tiny she had with her. Fucking little shit... Beverly thought angrily. "And that little dweeb tiny she had with her got a lot of nerves... What's wrong?" Beverly said, peering down at her little boyfriend, the sullen tune catching her attention.




Her eyes softened as she bended down by the knees to examine Zeke. She knew that tune. It was the melody Zeke would play when his heart was aching. "Sweetie," Beverly cooed, "you OK? Your playing moody again. Is it because I yelled at you at the meeting? I'm sorry, I was just mad."




Zeke had his eyes closed, the tune and his emotions now in sync. It took him about two minutes to finish and when he did, he sighed, opening his eyes gently. "You almost killed my friend today." He said simply. 




Beverly stared at him for a few seconds as if trying to comprehend if he was serious. She then bursted out laughing. "What? That dork? Isn't he just one of those guys you say "hi" to around your campus?"




There it was. That cruel disregard for people his size. Zeke gripped his guitar as if holding back his rage. "Bev," Zeke started, using a calm voice. "I told you about Thomas before. He's the dude who was with me when we first meet. You know, when you... um... attacked my high school?"




Beverly ceased her laughing, now thinking back to that fateful day. "Wait," she said, with a confused look on her delicate face. "I thought I ate most of the kids in that little hallway you were in? You sure it wasn't just you?"




Zeke felt himself shaking. The way she talked about eating people so causally made him sick.




"Zeke," Beverly said with a concern look on her face, "you're shaking. Tell me what's really bothering you. You've been acting funny since we left the meeting."




"I just told you," Zeke said, his teeth slightly clenched, "you almost killed my friend today."




A roll from Beverly's cerulean eyes had made Zeke stare at her in disbelief. He knew he shouldn't have been surprise. While Beverly would have never killed anyone he was extremely close to, she was still apathetic to people who only briefly interacted with him and although Thomas and him knew each other since high school, they weren't really that close. That was something Zeke planned on fixing soon if Thomas wasn't too shook about his girlfriend almost killing him.




"Zeke," Beverly began, her icy blue eyes becoming cold. "We've been through this before. I'm not gonna just step over everyone you know. You didn't talk much about this dork so naturally I'm gonna try squish him especially if the little shit calls me a bitch." 




He felt his heart racing as he stared into the vast face of his giant lover. It wasn't or never was her size that intimidated him rather it was his fear of hurting her internally. To Beverly, rampaging was an hobby of hers. It was an art for she was the artist. The streets and buildings were her canvas and disturbingly, the people were the paint. It was also his code of never judging people of their actions that made it so much harder to tell her although he'd tried to distract her or lie to her and say he knew the person she was about to kill. Just tell her, he thought. Tell her how much you hate it already!




"Zeke!" Beverly snapped her fingers loudly with an annoyed look.




"H-Huh?" Zeke sputtered, startled.




Beverly sighed angrily. "What'd I tell you about zoning out when I'm speaking?" She said, pointed to her face with her index finger. "I said, that your little 'buddy' shouldn't have spoken to me like that so that's why I got pissed and almost squashed him."




Zeke glanced down at his guitar, his hand strumming a few strings, not making any particular melody. He'd do this sometimes when he was nervous. A habit similar to biting nails or twirling hair. He sighed, then looked up at Beverly with a resolved look.




"You had it coming, Bev. You messed with his pal."




The reaction Zeke received was no surprise. Beverly's face was that of bewilderment, flabbergasted by what she had just heard. "Ex-cuse me?" She said, perplexed, putting a hand on her busty chest in a gesture of offense. 




His heart started pounding faster but Zeke had already picked his side. It was too late to back down now. "You heard me. You could have just let me talk to Thomas, take me back to your seat and whisper, "that's the girl Zeke who was destroying cby" but once again, you resolve things with violence, hate, and anger." He said closing his eyes and shaking his head in disappointment.




Beverly scoffed, her face still in total disbelief. "Are you fucking serious! Are you FUCKING serious!!!" She boomed, rising her upper body slightly and slamming her hands on the couch. Zeke instantly fell on his back, gazing up at a seething Beverly who now made an daunting arch over his feeble form, hands sprawled out on the cushion he resided on. Her mountainous breasts hovered over him ominously. It would only take a little leaning on Beverly's part and he would find himself smothered by merely one of her mammaries.




"See, anger. It's your answer to everything." Zeke answered up to her nonchalantly, still lying on his back.




"Zeke," Beverly barked down. "I snapped at that kid because she was destroying the city where my BOYFRIEND was getting his education!"




Zeke turned his head, his expression becoming irate. "You still could have handled it better."




Her blood started boiling. "Well, I'm sorry for caring for my boyfriend so much, then! Shit, Zeke! I'd thought you'd understand that!"




"You don't have to express your love for me with rage. Then you get into an argument with that chick with the hat. You're..." He bit his lips, strain on his face from the next words to come out. "You're just out of control sometimes." 




"Fuck off! The bitch touched me first!" Beverly retorted angrily. "You think I was suppose to just let her grab me like that and don't do shit?!"




Zeke could feel himself getting more frustrated as he pushed himself off the "floor" with his hands. "She grabbed you like that because you tried to kill Thomas!"




"Look, you better cut the bitchin' out!" She barked, pointing a giant finger at Zeke. "You know me, Zeke. I don't take crap from nobody especially from some little shit tiny! He knew the deal, when you talk smack to a girl who's foot is bigger than your whole body, obviously she's gonna wanna to kill you."




Zeke stared at the massive digit, unfazed with a peeved look. He could feel his breath quickening, the mask that he wore of total control of his emotions was starting to crack. "He could say what he wants! That meeting was to show that we're all equal no matter what size. You talk down on him like he's lesser than you!" He yelled.




"Because... he is!" Beverly spat. "Bugs like him should know there fucking place!"




"So I guess I'm a bug too, is that it?" Zeke hissed up.




"Of course not!" Beverly responded with an appalled look. "You know I don't think about you like that!"




"What makes me different then, Bev, huh?! What makes me different from Thomas or any other person my size?!"




"Shit, you really did like that dweeb."




"Just answer me!"




"You know what?!" Beverly roared. "Fuck you! I don't need to listen to this!" She said getting up.




"Your acting like a real bitch!" Zeke yelled as his massive mate ascended from her stooping form and headed to the front door. The only response he got back from her was her sticking her middle finger at him before she left him on the couch as she left the house.




***
Idiot! Beverly thought angrily. Most of the grey and red edifices that made up the city were all dwarfed by her towering figure despite City Block V being one of the more wealthier cities. 




Her angry thoughts about her argument with Zeke was broken eventually when the screams of the tiny citizens below her were drowned out by wailing sirens. Beverly watched the small police cruisers start to make their way towards her, stopping at about ten meters from where she stood, the tiny cops evacuating their vehicles as they drew their guns at her.




Beverly smirked, leaning over with her hands on her knees. "Cops this time? Really? Is their government not taking me serious anymore or are they really this stupid."




One officer, who held an megaphone, the chief, cleared his throat before turning the megaphone on. "You know damn well why we're here and not the army to blow your ass to kingdom come! I'm sure your kind brags about it all the time!" He shouted though the device. "Now leave this city or we'll open fire!"




Beverly rolled her eyes, her smirk still plastered on her face. The officer was right. She knew the tinies little armadas had other more important cities to worry about in their world right now, especially with The Valkyries, one of the most famous and most high tech organization of Rampagers, thinning out their soldiers on a daily basis. Occasionally though, they'd send soldiers to this city but they were nothing Beverly couldn't handle. 




Beverly didn't answer the tiny chief but her slow deliberate steps was all it took for the police squad to know it was time to open fire. She simply watched as their bullets hit her legs. 




"Mmmmhhh," she moaned, stopping. "that feels soooo nice." While it would normally sting a bit to a girl who never been pelted by a tinie's gun, an experience Rampager like Beverly learned how to enjoy the sting. Psychology, it was the fact that their greatest weapons could only leave a mere irritation to her gargantuan form that made the pelts all the more welcoming.




When she started moving again and that the shots were not proving to at least scare her off, the officers started to get the memo as the chief commanded them to cease fire.




Beverly's ears practically twitched at the command. Before most of the officers could flee, Beverly only took a few steps and was now right above the now cowering officer who had obviously miscalculated her walking span. Leaning over a little, she gave them a devilish grin. 




"N-no, wait!!! Stop!!!" It was the chief, who's gruff persona was now replace with fear as he gazed up at the impossibly large busty giantess who peered down at him.




He, along with his fellow comrades were only given a silent little wave and a eerie grin by the blonde titaness before she rose her foot over the screaming squad...




---

Kate was reading her book on a bench in the Cost Van Park in the south district of City Block V. Today was particularly nice and the sixteen year old brunette couldn't help but take advantage of the weather. She took her eyes off her page for a brief second to take in her surroundings to find that there were many other parkgoers enjoying the day as well. She smiled, before returning to her book.




Boom...




Boom...




Kate's smile quickly turned into a frown, her eyes growing big with surprise from sudden approaching quakes. Oh no! She thought, terrified. Not her! Not today! Why?!




Boom...




Boom...




Kate quickly gathered her bookbag and stuffed her book inside of it before putting it on and getting off the bench to make a run for it. Just like her, the now screaming parkgoers had stopped whatever it was that they were doing and started making a dash towards all the nearest exits of the park.




"Oh my God! She's back!"




"Come on, Toni! Get off the swings, we gotta go!"




"Help! I can't find my mommy!"




"I'm right here, Sweetie! Come on!"




BOOM!




BOOM!




Kate was in full sprint now but the quakes however, were impeding her speed. All around her, the other parkgoers were screaming louder. Kate felt herself whimper involuntarily. It was "her" shadow that was engulfing everyone. She was on top off them.




In front of her though was the pristine ten foot open gate of the park. The exit. Kate and the other fleeing people were not to far from it. It was as if the gate was an exit from this terrifying nightmare but it was obvious, Kate knew, that leaving the park wouldn't stop the giant girl from pursuing them. 




There was a family in front of her, a mom and her two young children, a boy and a girl. They were almost out of the the park. What happened next, Kate couldn't comprehend. The mom screamed and the kids only stared up.




BOOOM!!!




Kate flew back from the impact the giant sandal foot made with the earth. She tried standing up a few seconds later, coughing from the dust and debris. When she managed to stand on her feet again, Kate regretted it instantly. 




It was the "her." Kate only seen her on the news a few times. She saw videos. She was always lucky enough never to encounter her. But not today.




The titaness was leaning over and just like the videos, she was a beautiful blonde with blue eyes and had an amazing figure Kate was secretly envious of but Kate wasn't thinking of these thoughts now. She was beyond terrified to think of anything, especially since the girl was look down at her!




"HELP!!! PLEASE, STOOOP!!!"




Kate petrified eyes slowly drifted to the giant blonde's lips. Kate nearly fainted at the sight of a flailing raven haired girl between her lips.




The giantess had a cruel smirk on her lips as she slowly sucked the girl's body in.




"NOO!!! NOO!!! NOO!!! AHHHHHH!!!!"




Kate shivered. The girl's body was quickly and completly slurped in. She watched as the blonde's mouth made disturbing slurping in noises between her closed mouth, all with a cruel grin on her face as she was playing with her prey going as far as turning her head from side to side as if it was needed to do so just to maneuver the girl around.




Kate couldn't take her appalled eyes away from the spectacle as much as she wanted to. The black haired girl was good as gone, but the cruel blonde wasn't done tormenting her yet.



She saw the black haired girl's now slimy head squelch out between her lips again, only this time the raven haired girl was sobbing miserably. There was a satisfied sigh from the giantess as her lazy eyes examined her prey. The sobbing girl was slowly sucked in this time, not even bothering to fight back. 




This time, Kate saw the blonde giantess slosh the girl a few times in her mouth before she swallowed her with a loud gulp, sighing blissfully. When she was done, her attention was on her again and Kate could only freeze, looking up at this monster with terror in her eyes. 




"Hi there."




Kate fell over on her behind and screamed as the enormous fingers of the giantess reached for her. Her pained screams only got more deathly as she was plucked off the ground by the waist as she kicked her feet madly and banged her tiny fist on the massive fingers that held her, all of her actions being in vain.




The elevated motion lasted surprisingly quick and Kate found herself staring into the massive azure eyes of her new tormentress. Her screams had ceased replaced with a quiet trepidation.

---




Beverly grinned looking at the little brunette she plucked off the ground. There were more people who had been knocked down from the impact of her stomp but it was this tiny that peaked her attention.




She felt the little thing shaking, her tiny lungs inhaling and exhaling air. 




"That's rude. I said "Hi there," and you didn't answer." Beverly pouted with mock disappointment.




"H-H-Hi." The tiny girl between her fingers managed to squeak.




Beverly smirked at the girl before her eyes slowly shifted to a movement on the ground. It was a man, a jogger by the looks of it who was a victim of the impact and was now trying to make a run for it.

Beverly giggled. She was hunched over with her knees up and bottom off the ground but that didn't make grabbing the screaming man any harder. She brought him up to the brunette who only stared at him with pity then watched with horror as she brought the wiggling man around her mighty rear, pulling the ridiculously tight pom-pom shorts she and black panties she was wearing, dropping his wailing form inside her underwear. When her skimpy articles of clothing snapped back, his screams were cut off instantly.



Beverly sighed, feeling his wiggling body snug tight against her butt crack. 




"Ahhh." She smiled wickedly at the still shivering girl. "Sucks to be him, right?" She then brought her index finger towards the girl's little chest and started rubbing her breasts gently. The girl gasped from the touch.




"Shit, you got some tiny tits." Beverly teased. "Even for a tiny like you, I could tell their B's."




The girl started whimpering, trying her best to push the mighty digit from her chest which only fondled her harder. "Please, stop!" She squealed.




Beverly brought the girl closer to her own sizable chest. "These are real breasts, sweetie. Too bad you don't have them." She said, giggling.



Kate stared at the mountainous cleavage below her with a feeling of fear and a great deal of jealously all in one. The girl was right. She wasn't as fully developed as the other girls in her school which sometimes made her insecure but staring at this titaness's freakishly large chest was making her feel even more self-conscious and inferior. Why? She thought bitterly as tears started to fall from her eyes. 




"Why?!" She screamed.



Beverly tilted her head. "Hmm?"



"W-Why do girls like you always have good looks!!! You're... You're... just a bully!!!" Kate yelled.



Beverly was taken back by the tiny thing's sudden outburst for a few seconds before she chuckled.




"Please. I'm not gonna explain to some loser tiny why I was gifted with good looks. I just was." She shrugged. "Anyways, Your going in here now." She smirked point at her top. Kate anger quickly fade and was replace with fear.




"W-Wait! No, please!!!" Kate screamed, as her body was slowly lowered towards one of the gigantic blonde's mammaries.




"STOP!" She wailed, seeing the tight shirt peel open along with a rather skimpy black bra. She only got a glance of the beach ball sized nipple before she was dumped unceremonly inside, her screams cut off by a single snap of Beverly's clothing.




Beverly smiled, giving the lump of the girl a few pats. She could feel the little thing trying effortlessly to free herself from her new prison. Her struggles were making Beverly's nipples hard as she fail to suppress a moan. She glanced back down at a few of the remaining tinies who were getting up from her foot's explosion. 




Not quite finished with her rampage, Beverly picked up a screaming woman and placed in her bra to match the brunette while she scarfed down two teenagers, a boy and a girl whole before getting up to make her way back home. Sighing contently, Beverly almost forgot about her argument with Zeke. It's no big deal, she thought happily as she crushed a deli store to smithereens, giggling. Zeke will get over it and we'll be happy again!


---