- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer:  All parts of this story come from my own imagination.  No person in the story is based upon anyone and of coruse this shouldn't be read by anyone under the age of 18.

Author's Chapter Notes:

What I have written and wondering if you think I should continue.

Why is it always so cold at night? Of course, it would have been great to be next to the huge bon fires of his old clan Rektor thought to himself. But in this world, he was part of the population of men who were not valued. After the war, the truce, human kind went back to its old ways of shunning those who they viewed as worthless. Rektor was one of those leapers who was shunned. Leapers being rare in the world with the breeding gatherings once a year. He lowered his head on the Oak tree branch which would be his bed for the night. He felt that being 60 feet up would help him go unnoticed since no man stood higher than 30 feet and gigs don't normally travel these paths. He shut his eyes and awaited the sand man.

"What is that?" Alexis said to herself, it was dusk it had to be her mind playing games on her again. But it was these paths that woman kind rarely traveled which game the best view of nature. She looked closer and realized it wasn't a mountain lion as she first thought but a man. She took a step forward causing a small rumble of the tree. "I haven't seen one that small ever, maybe the rumors were true and leapers still exist." She crept slowly to the tree which had this little man sleeping on it, she needed a closer look. 

Rektor was always a hard sleeper but even the deepest dreams couldn't keep him asleep from the feeling of a rumble which could only come from a gig. He slowly opened his eyes and he saw her, a mountain of a women who had to be standing at 75 feet and that was her crouching a little. Without a thought, he slowly brought his legs underneath his body and pushed off the branch. It was supposed to be so easy for a leaper to escape this situation, so easy to just find another resting spot but if life has taught Rektor anything it was that life wasn't easy. The sound of the branch giving way, stupid and careless Rektor thought as instead of leaping to safety he was falling to the ground. As he hit the ground he could only think, stupid and careless as the world went dark.

"Oh you're awake, you have been out for a long time." This huge woman was sitting next to him, it was day light now, how long was he out? Why was he still alive? Why is she not taking me back to her clan? These thoughts ran in his head as well as a constand ache. "I saw your fall and I couldn't leave you to die, no telling what animals are out here." She was so calm, none confrontational. This is so odd.

"Thanks?" Rektor leaned upon his elbows and crouched again and with a simple impulse from his legs he jumped. Flying 100 feet into the air and landing well without the reach of the gig.

"WAIT! I just want to talk; I don't talk to any men and I'm curious." Alexis stood to her full height of 75 feet and slowly approached this strange man. Obviously, she knew she was intimidating being one of the tallest females she intimidated her own kind. But it was because of her size she could leave the clan without a partner. She if needed could take care of herself. "Look, I know your scared and if you are what I suspect you to be you have been banished but I just want to talk. Please" Rektor didn't know what to think of it, but it has been so long since he held a conversation, not a passing exchange from travelers but a conversation. It has been 15 years since banishment. Rektor jumped once more landing on a ledge of a cliff face he pondered such an odd request.

"I suppose we could have a talk, I suppose you haven't done any harm against me since I must of been out for a full night, I suppose we could play an old game called 20 questions." Rektor sat on the ledge outside of her reach and pondered. "However, one ground rule, you can't come within your arms reach of me or I will be gone? Do you agree to these rules?" The gig walked to him and sat down well outside her reach of this tiny man she thought. This would be interesting to both.

"I'm Alexis but everyone calls me Alex for short. I accept your terms of the conversation and I know of the 20 questions game. I'll start. What is your name?" Alex was sitting Idian Style with her arms behind her back supporting her massive frame. She was white with a dirty blond hair cut with her hair stoping at her shoulders. Her bust would be in male terms a DD cup with a tight stomach. Her clothing barely contained her size but it was the best the females could do with limited material.

"My name is Rektor, why are you on this trail or this part? It is not often a gig travels these parts."

"First off, don’t call me a gig, I am a woman, gig is an insult." The response shocked Rektor but he would have to remember this as he knows that often kindness is better than a fight. "I am just looking at nature, I don't often have the chance to get away from the clan." Alex thought to herself what her question, "Why are you banished?"

"I am banished because I am a leaper." A small tear rolled down Rektor's cheek, a tear which didn't go unnoticed from Alex, but she didn't dare say anything. "When the revolution began generations ago men and women worked together. Women grew to gig, I'm sorry the largest size I meant to say which is yours, around 60 feet, but your larger, (which caused Alex to blush at his size comment). The next group which was also the most populated grew to 45 feet and the next group was 30 feet tall. Women accepted all sizes of her kind while the men had a different approach." Rektor signed as he knew his worthlessness would come up. It was hard to know that you were worthless. "Men, we had three kinds. The first was the Oxens or Oxs for short, they were 40 feet tall and the strongest of both men and women but not the smartest. The second was the angelics, men standing 15 feet tall with wings. They couldn't fly but glide upon the wind. The smallest numbers from both kinds were the leapers. They didn't grow at all and were worthless in a fight. The one advantage was our jumping ability and reflexes. Leapers like myself as you probably figured out can easily jump 125 feet." Rektor sighed with the realization he was alone. "It's my question, what does your clan think of men?"

"Men we are taught are nothing more than a means to an end for reproduction during the gathering. They are obsessed with conflict. The normal man is dangerous and must be always watched. The winged ones are the hardest they say to kill if need be because of flight but are delicate so one blow could kill them. We believed all leapers had died off and some believe that leapers never existed. Leapers are the boogey man always watching because they are so small to see and can disappear with as much ease because of their jumping ability and silent landings. I actually didn’t believe the leapers still existed." Alex adjusted her breasts underneath her cloth. bras were made for the smaller women but at her size the resources couldn't go to her bra. "Why are you banished?"

"I am worthless they say, the elders, the angelics and the oxen. I can't fight someone of your size and would surely die so they figured why have a leech on THEIR society. You have partially true, I believe I am the last of the leapers." Rektor thought back to the last time he had human contact. 15 years since he turned 15 years old and was banished. His father an Angelic gave him a hug and shed a tear and pushed him into the wilderness. 15 long years of always being afraid, always escaping the eyes of men and women. He just wanted to touch skin, nothing sexual just touch skin to know he wasn't alone. "When leapers turned 15 years old they are banished Alex, we live long enough in the clan to have a chance but truth be told with leapers not being born at a rate to sustain them and the death of the wilderness I am most likely the last leaper alive. When I die, so does the leapers."

"Have you ever been at the gathering?" Rektor asked a trade secret for the females Alex thought, but why not be truthful Alex thought.

"No, women will not allow the tallest to go to the gathering to mate. The chances of having a male with my growth genes scares the females. So, we send the smaller woman to eliminate that risk. It always seemed odd that once a year for a week we come and have a frenzied orgy to ensure the race, women take and give birth and raise the children for 1 month if they are male and give them to the men to raise. Outside of these two events a man and woman seeing each other would most likely lead to violence. It just odd to me." Alex leaned forward and stretched her massive arms up and gave a yawn which echoed through the forest. Her size was not lost on Rektor however it was not a fear but her skin was noticed.

They continued this game of questions for hours. Each learning from the other and even a few laughs were shared. As the sun began to set Alex looked at this strange Rektor leaper and asked "I have never actually touched a male, could I shack your hand?" With that Rektor thought of the cold nights of being alone. Alex slowly raised to her feet and extended her long arm up and stretched her fingers in the direction of Rektor. 

"Will you try anything Alex if I agreed to this? And I doubt we could shake hands. But I will come down my cliff and we will go slow. As he climbed down he came within eye level of her massive index finger. "Slowly Alex come to me with your hand." Alex did as she was instructed until her giant index finger was 2 feet from Rektor. Rektor extended his arm until his hand was touching, touching another person. They slowly raised and lowered their hands to complete the world’s most awkward hand shake.

"Rektor, I have to be going, can I talk to you again? Maybe in a week?" Alex eyes looked so innocent, so surprising to Rektor. He couldn't turn her down.

"Yes, I will meet you here in one week if you wish. Just please come alone. When you are here standing where you are stomp your foot three times and you will hear from me." Alex nodded her head and turned away and started back to her clan. She stopped and turned back to see Rektor again. As she turned she thought maybe, just maybe one day she would be able to call him friend. She looked for him but he was already gone. Leapt somewhere she thought. She walked back to her clan with a hop in her step as Rektor watched from his point of view feeling the rumble of each step less and less until he couldn't see or feel her anymore.

"Alexis, you know that I hate it when you stay out all day and night." The elder was always on her case about staying out. It was out of love Alexis hoped but probably it was the fact she was the tallest and strongest and losing her to the men would be a blow to the morale of the clan. "Word has it the men are in the forbidden area scouting. This can't be tolerated; it is not the gathering and they know the rules. The forbidden area is in place to ensure no blood will be shed and they spit in our face. Those mindless men!" The 60-foot elder slammed her first against the table causing a boom which echoed throughout the camp. "Alexis, you and the warriors will attack at dawn. The men need a reminder of the truce and the punishment for violating such simple rules."

"But why fight? Not all men are bad, evil, an abomination." Alexis had never been in battle. She had practiced of course and her size was a strength which could scare most men running. Her muscles were defined from her training. She thought if she did have to go into battle her presence alone could prevent any violence. She hoped. "We can co-exist, have you actually ever talked to a man?"

"Alexis, we have had this conversation before, and no I haven't really talked to a man. Such non-sense hasn't occurred in generations. We meet for the gathering and exchange the young. Anything else is foolish and you know it. Now, get some sleep, as I said we attack at dawn." There was no room to argue, the elders are never wrong. Alexis returned to the lean-to which was the shelter for her, not too much shelter was needed for a grown woman considering the weather didn't pose a threat to them except for lightning. She couldn't sleep but remembered her conversation with Rektor. What was he doing now? Was he dreaming? Would he return to her next week? Would he think less of her knowing she was going into battle? The questions ran in her head until the elders summoned the warriors for the attack.

The journey to the forbidden area took a day’s walk. The forbidden area from what Alexis could gather had always been in place to keep a buffer from men and women. Barriers were good for society and a person who violates the societal truce had to be punished. As they came over the hill the squad of 12 women mostly 45 foot warriors and the trump card in Alexis saw the men. They were the Oxs kind that Rektor talked about. Their strength was unquestioned except for possibly Alexis and they were led by one angelic flying 50 feet or so high. Alexis knew that surprise was not in the cards given the trembles their footsteps would give so she stuck to her plan. Her presence alone she hoped would cause a retreat. No blood, no fighting just a shock of their lives and they could go back. Alexis stood to her full fight and tried to think of her most threatening voice she could muster. She bridged her shoulders making herself look even bigger and jutted out her chest to look that much more imposing. She told her warriors to stand fast and wait for her if the conflict turned south to not wait and do what needs to be done.

Alexis walked down with each step the trembles and rumbles from her steps boomed. She wasn't walking her normal graceful self but slamming her foot onto the ground to look that much more intimidating. Her presence was known as the men stopped in their tracks. Looking up they saw the most beautifully frightening woman. They had always been told woman were bigger but this woman seemed twice their height. They didn't show it but they were more than a little scared. Alexis came to a stop just 300 yards in front of the biggest man. "YOU HAVE BROKEN THE TRUCE! LEAVE NOW OR SUFFER THE PUNISHMENT!" Alexis was even surprised herself at how menacing her tone had sounded. Her plan was working!  She could feel it in her soul. The Oxen all looked at themselves until the one angelic made the decision for them.

"We will not take orders from a woman!" The angelic leader screamed and flew to attack Alexis. She barely missed his fist as she heard the battle cries of the woman and the rumbles from their footsteps. The cries from battle came from both sides as they rushed to chaos. Alexis defended herself from the men, how could it have gone so bad so fast? She didn't throw a punch; she didn't want to fight. A liquid descended her face, it ran down her face to her chin dripping off her chin. Drip, drip, drip, it wasn't sweat but rather blood. Blood of the angelic as he was crushed by a female warrior. The blood ran down the warrior's face dying her white teeth red. She smeared the blood all over her face as if it was war paint baptizing the battle into hell. Alexis froze, is this what humanity deserved?

"The day is ours!" Another female warrior yelled as the slaughter began. She stopped and turned to Alexis "Sister join in our battle." As that was said a man ran to her with a steel pipe, most likely from a sky scraper whatever that was since those things are unknown to women. Alexis didn't say or do anything she was frozen as the man plunged his steel rod into the female warrior. The blood exploded from the body as the sign of life left her eyes. "Why sister? Why didn't you stop him?" As the man retracted the rod covered in blood he grinned at Alexis and swung the beam towards her mid-section.

As the man dropped to his knees under the fists of the female warriors Alexis had to recall what just happened. He was trying to stab her and he dropped the rod and looked at something, that he knew it was something that caused him to drop it. It didn't make sense. What could have caused him to drop his weapon giving her sisters the chance to stop him and kill him. What could it have been, he stopped and knew someone or something caused him to drop the weapon. As the body lie on the ground dead from the fists from the overwhelming number who assaulted him Alexis looked at the body. She looked closely at his hand and wrists which handled the rod. As she looked close enough she saw a mark on the inside of the arm at the wrist. It looked like, what was that word the men called them, boots. Two footprints which were so small and not like foot prints but rather boots. It had to be fast enough to cause enough force for him to drop the weapon but silent enough that only he knew who had caused his miss fortune. But Alexis thought the only person who could have accomplished such a feat was a leaper. But the only one who she knew for a fact was alive was Rektor. She looked around but saw nothing, no sign of Rektor. It didn't make sense. Why would he stop and help her?

The woman carried their slain warrior back to the clan. Alexis was already down from failing to help her sister but now the elders had to decide. Decide what she didn't know. She slowly wrapped her hair along her finger while she waited for their decision. She was to not speak to anyone until she was called. She stretched out her tree trunk long legs and became lost in her thoughts. Why would Rektor intervene and stop that man? Was it him at all? Was she just making this all up in her head?

"BANISHED!" The elder’s words were so cold. "Alexis, your failure to fight, your failure to protect, your failure to know your womanhood is cause for banishment. It was your actions that directly led to the death of your sister. It was against our orders to not try to negotiate with the men, it was against our orders to not directly fight the men, it was against our orders that you failed!" The cold feeling ran along her 75-foot body. Her huge breasts and muscles were so small now. She was no longer in the clan, she no longer had a home, she no longer had anything. She was cold and alone. Her knees went weak and she fell to them sobbing as her society had just said they will turn THEIR back to her. For trying to wanting to not have a battle she was banished. She felt the arms and muscles from two warriors as they picked her body up and forced her head to the elder. "Alexis you are no longer welcomed here leave us now or we will put you to death for your failure." Alexis slowly found her feet and with the right foot put her weight down causing the ground to slowly compact under her weight. The left foot came next, it's massiveness which would easily crush Rektor came to the ground. She turned her back to them to leave as they turned THEIR back upon her. Where would she go? As she walked away from the clan she realized that tomorrow was the day she would go to Rektor.

She walked towards the meeting place. The animals ran from her as she took each step crushing everything in her path. Was he to blame for her banishment? She was the one that wasn't awful, that gave her that feeling of more. Without him she would have killed to protect her sister. But she knew that thought was naïve. Was it him who saved her life? She walked to the place they said they would meet. She looked at her hands and saw that water droplets were hitting them. It was tears, she had been crying since her banishment. She had been crying but all she could feel was cold. The cold of the wilderness. She picked up her right foot and with all of her pain she slammed it upon the ground. Again and again until threw steps boomed over the area. Would he be here? Would he keep his word? Would if he saw her think she was a monster?

"Alex, down here? No reason to slam your foot so hard, I am here." Rektor looked up at the crying Alexis. Her massive face to him was no longer frightening but beautiful.

There they stood Rektor and Alex. The moment seemed like an eternity as the giantess looked down at the leaper. The size difference was apparent as he was 5'8'' and she was 75'' making him at best the height of her mid-shin. The look upon Alexis face was evident. A look of confusion, lose, anger and frustration a look that Rektor knew all too well; the look of being banished. The universal rule for both societies man or woman was they do not kill their own. However, Banishment was a death sentence and it was a miracle that Rektor had lived for so long in the wilderness.

"Rektor, I, I, I'm alone." Alex fell to her knees and sobbed and let out everything. Her screams causing the birds and animals to run from her as she continued to let out her pain. How could they do this? How could they do this to me?" She balled up her fist and punched the ground with all her strength causing Rektor to bounce of the ground landing once more on his feet. Alex couldn't be reasoned with he thought in this state. She was going to hurt herself or possibly even himself if he didn't snap her out of this, her emotions lacked any reason. Rektor took off from his spot flying to her face and with a swift motion he could hear the results of his slap. The slap of course didn't cause any more pain than a pinch would to Rektor but it was enough to give Alex pause.

"Alex calm down, breaking your hand on the ground will not change the situation. Also, it may cause the cliff the break and then what? You, even you would be crushed to death." Rektor shouted.

"Maybe that's what I want, maybe that's what I deserve." As the angry giantess balled up her fist again and punched the cliff itself causing the loose rocks to tumble to the ground. Another moment passed and the sobs subsided. "Rektor, what am I going to do?" Alex found her composure and turned sitting next to the cliff using it as a leaning post as she rubbed her blood shot eyes. "Can I come with you?"

"I don't know, I can hardly provide for myself let alone a 75-foot person. But, I didn't leave you in the battle so I won't leave you now." As he said that he leapt 125 feet to the west and used his hand to motion her to follow. The two-odd couple walked in silence for hours. Alex with each stride covering 30-40 feet and Rektor jumping to match. The silence was deafening but was needed for both to adjust to their new lives. With each step a rumble shook the earth and where Rektor would jump over logs and fallen trees Alex would simply crush them underfoot. She was never one to enjoy crushing anything but right now it was a little joy in her world.

"Rektor where are we going?" She had stopped and sat down. Her body wasn't exhausted but more so it was her spirit from what had just happened and how her life had changed so much in a week. She stretched her arms to the sky and jutted out her chest which stretched the fabric of her cloth to the limit. This was followed by a yawn as she finished her stretch. Bringing her hands together she slowly cracked each knuckle with a sound which would rival any fire cracker which was set off to announce the gathering.

"Home, I live a couple of days from here. I don't spend a ton of time at home it is too lonely however it is a good place to rest from time to time." Rektor carefully walked close to Alex making sure to be observant in case she had another emotional outburst. "Suppose we should rest with everything that has occurred. Would you like to continue our game of 20 questions?"

 

"No, but I would like to play a game." A grin came across Alexis face showing off her perfect teeth. "I played it when I was a girl and I always won since I had my size." As she said this she brought her arms up and flexed her biceps each were the size of Rektor body and possessed more power than any man. "Rektor would you like to play tag?"

"I'm not sure I know what that game is?"

"It is simple one person is it and to not be it you must touch the other person, I always loved that game. Can we play?" Rektor didn't know what to say, every part of his head was telling him 'NO' but his heart was saying what is the worse that could happen. If she was going to chew him up, swallow him whole, kill him under foot wouldn't she have done so by now.

“Ok, Alex for you to try and bring a smile to your face I guess I'll be playing tag." Rektor didn't know where he would be in five minutes but if he knew now what he knows in five minutes he would have never doubted playing this friendly game of tag.

Leapers didn’t get the name without a reason.  With every gentle swipe Alexis made Rektor was gone, it was like he had a sense of danger.  Rektor for his talents had always had a sense of danger.  More than anyone else he knew.  Growing up in a world where anyone could kill you with a well-placed punch or heavens forbid a stomp will put that into a man.

“I’ll tag you sooner or later, I will not be this IT anymore”. Alexis was slowly almost intuitively becoming more competitive, more aggressive, more dominate.  This didn’t go lost on Rektor as he increased his effort to match the 75-foot amazon whose arms cracked trees as she chased the tiny man.  Alexis throw out her big right hand and her arm glistened in the amber sun light from the seat she had built up from the chase.  Rektor simply landed on her out stretched hand and took a quick walk up to her bulging bicep before he took off again.  “I have always won; I will win Rektor” As a playful grin came across her face.

“Have to catch me first and these branches look sturdy unlike the first time we met.”  As if this old man Murphy who the elders spoke off from time to time had invented a law.  When things could be bad they could always be worse.  As Rektor landed the familiar sound of a branch giving way, the crack which could have been a bone snapped.  He tumbled into the waiting hands of Alexis.  Alexis wrapped her massive fingers around the new it and gave a little squeeze.

CRACK

Alexis looked to see if another branch had broken and released her grip a little on her little friend.  She could only hear silence for a moment which then became heavy breathing from her friend, Rektor.  Rektor in her arms looked lifeless, but Alexis thought he couldn’t be dead if she can hear her friend’s breath.  She slowly lowered him the 50 feet to the ground and slumped over with her head in her hands crying.  What had she done?

“No more tears, you just need to learn what you are capable off.”  Rektor slowly picked himself up into a sitting position and looked at his ribs.  They were black on his right side and he felt like they had been hit by a boulder.  He was sure he had broken at least two of them and the squeeze from Alexis had taken so much breath out of him the world simply went dark.

“Rektor!”  Fighting back tears Alexis picked her head from her hands and hunched over him inadvertently covering him in a rain shower of tears.  “I’m so happy you are ok, I’m so sorry it’s just I got lost in a moment.  I will never hurt anyone ever.”  She went to pick up Rektor and hug him but she noticed the small amount of fright in his eyes.  Alexis new Rektor had a hard life and tried to keep it to himself but he couldn’t hide it all from her, from the world.  The eyes, the eyes of Rektor shocked her to her bones.  It made her feel like she was only 5 feet tall. 

“It’s ok Alexis, we will just not play tag anymore.  Just give me a few moments before you try and pick me up.  I just need to think.”  The moments turned into minutes and went into hours.  Rektor could only think could he survive with Alexis this mountain of a woman.  Alexis could only think how could she not be with her friend Rektor.

The unlikely pair didn’t say much the next couple of days.  Alexis carried Rektor along the way so his ribs could heal.  It astounded Alexis at how fast he was healing.  It surely had to do with something inside him which made him a leaper, like how he could just sense where the next move was coming when they played tag.  For his credit Rektor gave good directions and gave knowledge of the land.  Alexis came to a what looked like an old clearing from before growth more commonly referred to as B.G.

“Rektor, do you know what this is?”  Alexis nudged her tiny companion who was asleep in her cupped hands and slowly lowered him to the ground.  He still wasn’t at his fittest but he was recovering nicely.  He scanned the horizon from side to side and could tell that even with the grass and the slow invasion of nature back onto this ancient trail what it used to be back in the BG.

“Yes, I read about them when I was in the cities in exile after being banished. Alexis do me a favor take your index finger and run it along the grass for me, if you do it you will see something.”  Alexis did as she was told and she slowly placed one of her titanic knees on the ground and placed her index finger directly into the soft soil.  The finger went in a foot until it hit something incredibly hard like a rock.  She slowly moved her finger back from to side and looked at what lay underneath the grass.  It was a solid rock with what appeared to be colored.

“Alexis, this is what was once called an expressway.  If you look over at those bushes you can see what once was called cars.  Alexis walked over and slowly peeled back the underbrush and saw what he was referring to, this was all too much for her to understand.  This expressway he said kept going farther than she could see, these little bumps on the side were all cars, people men and women used to make them together.  She slowly picked up the car and up to eye level and stood to her 75 feet.  It had a place for four people to sit.  But wouldn’t be able to housed her own thumb inside.  This must have been a different world.  How could they have conquered the world so well to have these expressways run through the whole land? 

“What happened to this place?” Alexis looked at Rektor as she lowered her palm waiting for Rektor to accept her invitation for a ride.  A new rule was that Alexis would have to ask or wait for Rektor to agree to being held.  She slowly brought him up to below her breasts and continued walking.  Rektor looked up at her massive boobs as they rhythmically bounced from side to side with every foot step.  As he watched the show he pondered the question.  What happened?

“No one knows for sure, I have read a” Rektor looked up into a puzzled face of Alexis.

“Why do you keep saying read, but no one learns to read anymore, it is not taught between the men or the women.  How can you read?”

“Simple after I was banished I went to the cities and learned to read.  When you have time on your side you find hobbies.  When I was a boy I wanted to go to the cities but it was always considered too dangerous because of the structures falling apart.  When I did go it looked like nature had won but I saw damage which consisted to something I’m not sure.  The newspapers which I could find which before you ask a newspaper is something that they tell stories on described of machines which could drop massive explosions on another person or place.  It seems that you, the women grew first and after a generation took control.  Men fought back with technology however after a time we changed as well.  After both changed the lines were drawn and we have what we have today. 

Rektor and Alexis enjoyed their journey but Alexis was still in the dark as to where were they going.  She saw signs but couldn’t understand what Washington DC means or Baltimore or New York.  But she was happy that Rektor had fully healed from the rib injuries. 

“Rektor, where are we going?  You never said where and I’m getting a little nervous.”  She spoke in the most neutral tone she could find.  She didn’t want to sound like a sppil sport but she did want to have any idea of where she was headed.  She was so far away from any place she had ever seen.  She saw more of these expressways and actually saw a building or two which came up to her hips.  But where were they headed to was her concern.

“I figured since both men and women stay inland because of the truce and for some reason the myth of the sea you have never seen the ocean.  I think you will be in awe.  It’s just a few more horizons away, I’m sure you’ll love it.”  The journey continued but they were now not alone.  Eyes were now on Rektor and Alexis and they were not eyes of friends.

Rain never seemed to bother Rektor.  I suppose always being able to find shelter would lead him to find comfort in the rain.  The sound of the rain drops pelting the ground, trees, everything was soothing for the banished Leaper.  It was something that Alexis could never get used to, due to her size she could never be fully spared the dampness of the event.  Even worse was that she had to lie down in the rain to avoid being struck by lightning.  With all her size and power, she was still vulnerable to Mother Nature and it was not unheard of a woman to be killed by a lightning strike. 

“Storm should pass us by soon.”  Rektor yelled from the old house that he found shelter in.  He carefully walked the interior.  It was a house frozen in time.  Pictures littered the walls of the family that once called his house a home.  There was a father, mother and two beautiful little girls.  Something odd was stirring inside himself.  It would be impossible but these people in this house were once called a family.  Such silly notions of family or even love are not known today Rektor had to remind himself. 

As the storm passed Alexis stood to her full height and looked at the small entrance to the house where Rektor found shelter.  Once upon a time it was possible for a man and a woman to live together.  To forge their own future.  As she bent over her long hair covered the roof.  Some of the hair entering through holes in the ceiling.  The house didn’t come up to her knee.  What could have happened to shatter this reality and bring about what they are now?  What happened which brought along this perpetual state of silent war?  She raised her head and slowly traced the roof with her finger.  Every foot she passed on the roof the sound of crackling wood lightly rang in both of their ears.  Rektor walked out to see what Alexis was doing.

“Alexis?  Are you ok?”  Rektor didn’t know what his friend was thinking. He walked slowly and placed his hand upon her ankle.  His body could barely be felt by the massive woman.  Alexis couldn’t escape the thought that she had been cheated out of this life.  “Alexis” Still no response.  “ALEXIS! Are you ok?”  Still nothing.  Alexis just ran her finger back and forth over the old house.  She slowly raised her hand up off of the rough but never lost eye contact with the house.  It was almost taunting her, taunting her with memories and hope that she knew she would never be a part of, slowly she balled a fist as a tear rolled down her cheek. 

The sound of Alexis’s hand breaking the back of the home was deafening to Rektor but Alexis could not, would not be pulled back to reality yet.  She followed her first punch with another and another until the house was broken.  The blood upon her hands from the wood breaking poured from her wounds.  She looked at Rektor who didn’t leave her side.  Back to her hand and she wondered if they both were thinking the same thing.  No conversation was made after the house.  The two travelers just continued in silence.  Memories are sometimes best left in the past.

“I haven’t felt small in years.  It is so massive.  I can’t see anything else but water.”  Alex walked into the blue water of the ocean.  The waves breaking on her shins and splashing her knees and then her waist as she walked further and further into what Rektor had called the “Atlantic”.  “Rektor, this is amazing but I need to ask something.”  Alex slowly walked back to the beach and kneeled in front of the sun bathing Rektor.  “I don’t want my cover to be covered in this Salt Water as you called it, would you mind if I took it off?”  Rektor blushed as he shook his head saying he had no protests to her going into the water nude.  Alex slowly turned away and pulled her cover slowly over her body.  First to be revealed was her large, round butt that for its size showed no signs of age.  The bottom of her cover which could only be described as a dress to anyone before growth gripped her hour glass waist until it reach just to bottom of her massive breasts. 

“Ummm, should I give you privacy?”  Rektor said as having his voice crack on the word give.  Alexis slowly turned to face Rektor placing slowly one hand over her private area and had the cover barely covering her nipples but showing her under breasts for Rektor to see.  “Only if you want to give me privacy, but consider this a little gesture for me hurting you earlier.”  She said with a wink and slowly turned around making her she pushed out her right hip to make sure her butt jiggled so he could see her full beauty.  She slowly moved her hands to her cover and continued to move it inch by inch up her enormous breasts which seemed to be the size of a small house to Rektor.  She took her right hand and held her boobs and her left continued to pull the cover up over her head throwing it to the side.  Alex grabbed each boob with her hands and picked them up at their highest point possible and let go, the echo of her breasts smacking her torso was noticed by Rektor.  He watched as she walked into the ocean walking deep enough to sit down and have the water settle just high enough to settle just above her nipples.

“Rektor, come here I need to tell you something, come here.”  She said with a wink.

“I can hear you just fine from here.  What is it Alex?”  This answer wouldn’t do but she let it go at that and fell back into the water submerging into the water.  After an hour of letting her body soak and cleaning herself she called over to Rektor again; “Rektor, please, come here I need to tell you something.”  Rektor did as asked this time and as he walked to the sitting Alex he stopped at where the water was stopping and returning to the ocean.  “I like you Rektor and I have never been this happy.  But I have a surprise for you.”

“Oh?”  Was all Rektor could say as Alex used her massive arms and hands and caused a mini tidal wave to crash upon the shore engulfing Rektor and pushing him, tossing him, soaking him to the bone.  When Rektor finally came up from the water he wanted to be angry but the laughter of the 75-foot giantess couldn’t allow his heart to be upset.  Alex stood to her full size in front of him giving him the first view of a woman, the tallest woman in the world.  Her skin was golden with a tan, no blemishes could be found, she had barely any pubic hair and her hips curved outwards showing just how close to a god on earth she could be if she ever wanted that title.  He continued to move his eyes upward to her defined stomach.  It wasn’t the eight visible abdominal muscles that Rektor had but a six-pack showing that she was fit.  Her breasts were the definition of perfect.  They hung from their weight but only a little with no visible stretch marks and the cherry on top were her nipples which reminded him of a big oak stump.  He continued his gaze to a smile that melted away his life time of misery and pain.

“I like you a lot Alex, I’m sorry you were banished from your clan but happy we found each other.”  Just as the words escape his mouth Rektor’s keen hearing heard something off, like a clicking of two metal objects.  He calmly stood up and looked around and saw what he thought was a head, but it was a head the size of a leaper considering all humans that were also the size of leapers had died out. 

“Alexis, I want you to grab your cover and walk in the water for a few minutes away from this place.”  Rektor couldn’t put his finger on it but something was off, his years of survival kicked in and over her objections he insisted her to follow his instructions.  As Alexis walked away she kept her eyes on Rektor watching him walk to the bluffs on the shore line. 

Rektor walked to the bluffs and had to pick up his jaw at what he saw.  It was a group of men, wearing all black holding what he recognized from his reading as a gun.  He slowly crotched down to escape but before he could push off to escape he heard the biggest of the men yell “TASER, TASER, TASER.”  Two prongs shot out of some device he held in his hands hitting him in the chest.  What followed was the most painful event physically in Rektor’s life.  What felt like an eternity he fell to the group having the other men jump on him placing some metal bracelets on his wrist and then pushing him into some vehicle of some sort.  He looked up while on the floor of this odd thing as it sped away and saw the same man who said “taser”.

“We need to talk.”  Followed as a fist came from him in the temple and the world went dark.

Alex watched in horror as she saw the kidnapping of Rektor.  She ran as fast as she could but by the time she got to the spot she could only see a trail of dust and weird markings in the dirt leading in a direction she had yet to travel.  She wiped a tear away from her cheek and rose to her full height.  One step followed the next gaining speed until she was in a full sprint toward the cloud of dust and the tracks.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hopefully you like and I have an idea where I want this story to go, hope you enjoyed.