- Text Size +

Tracy was not in a particularly good situation. She was nearly naked, fifty feet tall, in the thick of a massive dust storm, wandering around aimlessly, and the only person that could help her was unconscious in her arms. 
She decided to wait out the storm so as not to get lost or go around in a circle, and sat down and began to rest after her ordeal.
"Jim! I really need your help! I don't know where to go! Please! Wake up!"
He was still unconscious.
Tracy let out a sigh and surveyed her surroundings. It didn't do her any good, as visibility only seemed to decrease as time went on.
"Why's all this happening to me?! THE HELL DID I DO?!" She yelled at the top of her lungs as she slammed her free fist into the ground, causing a deep hole to form in the sand. The stress was too much for her usually calm self to handle, and she just broke down and started to cry.
"What did I do... To deserve this? I'm just a girl... I didn't ask for any of this..."
Tracy started weeping and tears flowed down her face, only to be blown away in the wind of the raging dust storm.
"My life's ruined... What's the point of coming back to my family now? My ma’s gonna have a heart attack when she finds out her daughter turned into a monster... I might as well quit now... I'm all alone again anyway..."
Luckily, Jim was beginning to regain consciousness, and the world was beginning to come into focus for him.
"Ugh... where... where am I? Wha- TRACY!"
She heard that and looked down. Jim was on her hand rubbing his head on the spot where he impacted the glass. It was strange for Tracy to see him like this. He looked so small to her, almost like a doll.
"Jim! You're up!"
"Tracy?"
He looked around and was shocked by the raging storm of wind and sand around him, but he was even more shocked when he looked up at Tracy.
"T-Tracy? Is that you?"
"Yeah... I had to use my powers to escape..."
"Oh God.... I... I'm so sorry. I-I couldn't control the car! I couldn't protect you..."
"It's... It's okay..." She said sadly.
"Where are we?! Why's the weather like this?!"
"We're in a dust storm. I don't know how far we are into it! I was walkin' for a while, but I didn't know where I was goin'!"
"Hold on! Where-Where's my phone!?"
"I put it in your bag before I busted you outta the car."
Jim got out of the ripped out seat, then unzipped the duffle bag and frantically searched for his phone. After finding his and Tracy's phones in the bag, he took his out and accessed the GPS to display where they where. 
"O-Okay... Uh... We need to go... That way! Just go straight and we'll be headed to New Mexico!" Jim said as he pointed to his left.
"Okay. But what about this storm!? It's huge! And it could go on for miles!"
Jim thought for a second as he examined Tracy in her 50 foot form.
"Tracy, if we want to get out of here fast... You're going to have to get bigger! As big as you're comfortable with!"
"I'm already not comfortable with this!"
"Tracy! We need to get out of here as fast as we can! Not just because of the storm! But the government can be on us if the men saw you! Please!"
Tracy didn't want to but she knew Jim was right. The men would report immediately and search for them, even in the thick of the storm once the right people were called.
"Okay... But I ain't gonna like it!"
"I'm sorry..."
Tracy thought about growing again, and her body began to expand once again. Yet again, the feeling of her bones and muscles stretching and adding mass was strange and very uncomfortable for her as she grew.
Jim watched in amazement and a bit of fear as the already towering young woman became even more massive. She may have been on her knees but she was still taller than some buildings, and she kept on growing.
From 50 feet, she shot up to 60 feet and maintained a growth rate of 2 feet per second. Within the next twenty seconds, Tracy was one hundred feet tall and forced herself to stop growing. 
"This is surprisingly easy... But goddamn is this weird to do!" She thought.
After the feeling of her bones, muscles, and even organs expanding subsided, she felt the same as she was at 9 feet tall. Her bra and underwear were still on her, fortunately, but she felt that they were being stretched out to their limits. 
"My God..."
"Quit gawking, Jim!" She said with a hint of embarrassment. "Let's go. Get on my hand..."
Tracy put her right hand next to him, still very concerned by the enormous size difference. 
Jim carried all the bags with him and hopped onto her hand.
When Tracy stood up to her full height, Jim couldn't help but be afraid. He couldn't see the ground due to the dust storm, but he knew he was very high up. He clung onto her middle finger tightly.
"Whoa! This is a lot scarier than I thought!"
"Now you know how I feel!" She said matter-of-factly.
Tracy started walking while Jim told her where to go.
"This might still take a while... A storm like this is usually pretty big." Jim said
"Just our luck..." Tracy said, still embarrassed.

"Finally! Look! I'm sorry for being rude but, WHAT WAS THAT?!" Said one of the men as he stood up from his fold-up chair when he saw a man in a suit come through the door. The three men from the checkpoint were in the basement of an undercover FBI building disguised as a post office. They were brought there after they reported their findings, but also demanded answers.
"I am Agent Savage. What I’m about to tell you is Top Secret. Facts concerning the incident cannot be made public in any way, shape, or form." Jamie Savage may have been a hitman, but he also knew his way around negotiations and interrogations.
"WHY IS THAT A THING?! IS IT BECAUSE THEY WERE ALIENS?!" He couldn't hide his hysteria anymore and wanted his answers.
"No. Calm down, alright? You want answers? Read these files."
He opened up a suitcase and gave the men some folders.
But when the men opened them, they didn't have anything in them.
"Is this some kinda jo-" 
The man stood straight and froze, but his eyes were still frantically moving around. 
His colleagues were confused by this then they looked at Savage whom had his arm raised with his fingers separated like a puppeteer.
"Now listen... you need to tell me EVERYTHING you know. All the details so I finish my contract. And if any of this gets leaked to the public... Well..."
The man's colleagues went into action, with one going to help him and one about to tackle Savage. But Savage had all of their bodies under his control and stopped them in their tracks.
"Naughty..." 
He made them stand stiff and line up in front of him. 
"Tell me what you know. Or I'll make one of you hurt..."
Audrey Kane was watching the entire thing behind a two-way mirror. But once Savage made his threats, she had to take action. She ran to the door to stop Savage's unnecessary interrogation only to discover that it was locked.
"Typical." She said.
Kane turned her arm into a giant blade and trusted it through the gap of the door, then sliced the lock. She shoulder tackled the door open and pointed at Savage with her blade arm. 
"Let them go Savage! I've been authorized to deal with you any way I need to."
Savage looked at her, and knew he was at a disadvantage. He didn't take the time to focus on her, and he knew that his ankles could explode at any time if he did anything General Brooks saw as out of line.
He let the men go and walked calmly to Kane as the men fell to the ground feeling their blood flow return to normal.
"Alright. They're all yours." He said as he walked to the wrecked door.
"Another outburst like this and you're out!"
He stopped at the door.
"It's the only way to get information, Audrey."
"Shows what a person like you knows. I’ve got my eyes on you!" 
Savage rolled his eyes and walked away.
"My apologies. He's a liability more than anything." She said to the men.
"Th-The Fuck is going on?! First a giant, and now swords for hands!?"
Kane noticed her right arm was still a blade and shapeshifted it back to normal. Her arm looked shiny and metallic for a few moments before it changed back to her light skin tone.
"That still feels so weird to do... Now, tell me what you know. We need to find the giant you saw. It's a matter of national security!" 
"O-Okay! Th-There was a car that tried to run past us. The EMP detectors picked up something and it automatically triggered the jammer."
"Jammer?" 
"Jams any device. All the checkpoints had them with the EMP detectors. We were told that there was a man with stolen tech. That’s why we needed to get it back and arrest the guy."
"Go on."
"Yeah. Then the car behind ran once the other one stopped and we were all questioning the driver. We got to the motorcycles and chased after the car once we saw it run."
"I-It just kept going until I shot it's back tire, a-a-and then it lost control. Then it toppled over onto its side." The second man said.
The third man was in a state of shock and couldn't be spoken to. He was completely unresponsive from the trauma he’d seen and experienced.
"Then?" Kane asked.
"We surrounded the vehicle and heard a girl's voice. We couldn't hear exactly what she was saying, but I think she was trying to wake someone else in the car... We ordered her to come out and after a few moments we heard something breaking in the car then..."
"Then?" 
"The car's back doors flew off it's hinges and a giant pair of legs came out of the car. Then a nearly naked girl came out carrying the masked man that was driving."
"Then she just grew to like 50 feet tall! Right in front of us!"
"That's enough of what happened. I assume she got away from you three somehow then you reported to your superior." Kane stated.
"Yeah... Then we were asked to wait and shut up until a car came by."
"Right. Now tell me, what did the giant look like?"
"Caucasian, young, blonde hair, spoke with a southern accent."
Kane started making the connection. "Looks like Tracy Price is getting help from the rogue Neo-Human." She thought. "Probably going to New Mexico now to hide. But now that they're on foot..." 
Kane took out her phone and started typing a message to General Brooks. As she was typing she started walking out.
"Wait! What about us?!"
"That's for the agents here to decide. Thank you for your cooperation."

A few moments later, the information about the encounter with Jim and Tracy reached General Brooks. She was extremely pleased by the news, but she knew her window of opportunity was closing soon.
She quickly made her way to the training room where Hanes and Marcel were sparring.
"Hanes! Marcel! The rogue Neo-Human has been located. Unfortunately he is with the escaped Neo-Human Tracy Price. Your team is going to need reinforcement. Get to the planes." She said.
"Where are we going?" Marcel asked.
"Arizona, outside Phoenix."
"That'll take an hour at least." Hanes stated
"Which is why we should move. We'll be right on it General!" Marcel said before she started walking to the changing room to change into the special suit made for her.
Hanes nodded then saluted before heading to the changing room as well.

Meanwhile, back in Phoenix, Savage, Kane, O'Hara, and Arber were making their way to the location where the men encountered Tracy. It was hard to see in the thick dust storm, but with Arber at the wheel of the hummer, it might was well have been a clear sky.
"Alright. I see the crashed car. They couldn't have gotten far."
"Okay, but shouldn't we wait for Dom and Kim? If Tracy is as powerful as the men from the checkpoint say, we may need some heavy-duty backup." O'Hara said, concerned about jumping into a fight.
"We'll find them and keep them occupied until they get here. They'll have the cages and hopefully the power to get them in." Kane said.
"Hopefully? Not exactly reassuring..." 
"Shut up! Not like you're gonna do any shooting or fighting anyway. Leave it to the professionals!" Savage said, irritated by O'Hara's doubts.
"Remember, we want them ALIVE! This isn't a Hit." Arber said while searching through the storm.
"Fine. But nobody said anything about hurting them, verkligen illa..." 
"Hold on..." Arber saw something in the distance and he enhanced his vision to focus on it. It was Tracy, and her current size made her easy to detect. "I got her! Five miles away from here! She's big and moving fast!" He said as he slammed his foot on the accelerator.

More than an hour and thirty minutes after their car chase, Tracy and Jimmy were finally out of the storm. Covered in sand from head to toe.
"Thank the Lord above we're finally out! I'm not sure how long I could go on..." Tracy said as she brushed the sand out of her eyes.
Jim took off his mask and brushed the sand that managed to get into his eyes as well, but he also began to think about his mistake after guiding Tracy out of the storm.
"I'm... I'm so sorry... It's all my fault. I shouldn't have ran past the checkpoint. Now you had to use your powers to save me and walk me through the storm..."
"It's okay Jim. You did what you had to."
"I did something stupid... I fucked up... like always." He said in a quiet, sad tone.
"No! This mistake ain't the end of the world. I'm still here. We're still here!" Tracy was still a bit weirded out talking to Jim while he was on her gigantic hand. But as she saw him drop to his knees and hang his head, she knew his morale was at its low point.
Jim remained silent, he didn't even look up to make eye contact with her, as he still felt guilty for his reckless actions.
"Why do I always fuck up?" 
"Jim... Now is no time to feel sorry about what you did. It's okay..."
"I know you're just saying that. Just be honest. Please."
"No... I admit, you messed up. But it's no reason to give up. This is just a little bitty set back. I know you can fix it! You've done so many great things these past few days since I've met you! Sure you messed up, but who doesn't? Jim, please."
Jim breathed in deeply and exhaled to calm his mind.
"Okay... I'm sorry for that..."
"Enough with all that... Where do we go? The sooner I shrink back the better."
Jim looked at the GPS on his phone.
"Crap... we need to get a car. We may be out of the storm but we're still really far from New Mexico."
"How'll we get a car out here?" 
"I don't know... Until then you're gonna have to do the legwork."
"At least I get to use my legs aga- OW!" 
Tracy staggered from a sudden pain she felt in her left calf muscle causing Jim to fall flat on his face on her hand.
Jim quickly got up while Tracy looked at her leg.
"Tracy, what's wrong?!"
"I think I got shot!"
"You got SHOT?!"
"We're being hunted! It's the government!"
She covered Jim with her other hand and started running.

"Goddammit, Jamie! You weren't supposed to shoot her yet!" Arber yelled when Savage took a shot at Tracy's leg with the latest and most advanced Smart Rifle.
It can calculate the distance that the bullet will travel, wind resistance, rotation of the Earth, and will even not fire when the computer says that the round will miss the target.
Unfortunately, the hitman found it too tempting not to shoot the advanced firearm at the giantess once he could just barely see her enormous silhouette.
"We can take her down faster the more we shoot her legs."
"That doesn't mean you get to shoot her before we're even close!" Arber lashed at Savage. 
"Pipe down! Both of you! Just focus on catching up to her!" Kane hissed.
"Why did I have to let him set that fire?" O'Hara thought, regretting her life choices that brought her up to this point.
Arber kept speeding, soon reaching nearly 80 miles per hour and still climbing.

"Hey- OW! Frick! Ah- TRACY! Stop jostling me around in here!" Jim said as he was being tossed around in Tracy's fist.
"Sorry Jim!" Tracy opened her hand and tried not to jostle her friend anymore.
"Wait a minute! You can't run into a town like this! You'll attract too much attention and we'll be finished!"
"What do I do then?" 
"We’ve gotta fight the government agents! They must have a car because no way is anyone going into that storm without one!"
"They have guns!"
"Get to a place with a lot of cover! I'll take care of it!"
"You can't fight armed men on your own! Let me help you for once."
"Okay... You draw their attention, I'll throw my last smoke grenade, then get their car."
"Sounds good!" 
"They stopped!" Arber said.
"What?!" Kane said, caught by surprise.
"They stopped! What're they doing?"
"Who cares? We're taking them in!" Savage announced.
"Now they're heading to us..."
"Perfect. Give me a moment..." Savage said as he cocked the Smart Rifle.
"Enough with the sniper! Load up your shotguns! Rhodesian jungle shells are in the back!" 
Rhodesian jungle shells are special shotgun shells with birdshot and buckshot behind it. It was their ammo of choice to disable the targets without hurting them too badly.
"Give me the full-auto with the drum." Savage demanded.

"You ready?" Jim asked as they waited for the government vehicle. He was fully equipped with the enhancers and had the last smoke grenade in his hand. He looked at the ground almost ninety feet away, ready to take action.
"Not really. I know I need to do this but..."
"You're not going to kill anyone today. I know you're really concerned about that because the way you spoke when you subdued that asswipe Gary. But I promise, nobody is going to die today."
Tracy remained silent, still worried about the possibility of her taking a life. Another reason she didn't want to use her powers was there didn't seem to be a way for her to fight without killing, or at the very least disable, a person. If the intimidation tactic failed and she was forced into a fight she could easily break someone's back, even if she was trying to hold back, but it would destroy her on the inside if she knew it was all her fault why anyone had to live the rest of their life in a wheelchair. And she could only imagine the guilt she'd feel if she killed anyone. 
Then she saw the truck in the distance coming towards them. Her mind snapped back into reality and she examined the car coming the best she could. What surprised her was there was only one, she expected at least three to come at them if they planned on capturing them.
"Alright... It's a hummer. Only one… Weird. I expected more.”
"Alright… Only got one of these left. Gotta make it count." Jim said as he got ready to pull the pin on the smoke grenade.
"Don't you think they would send a lot more men at us?"
"At this point, I just want that car so we can get to New Mexico and relax. I wanna put this day behind us as soon as possible..." He said with a hint of guilt still lingering in his mind.
"Well... If it is only one than that means only a few are coming at us. We'll get that car faster than you can say potatoes and molasses!" Tracy nervously joked, trying, but failing, to break the tension.
"Potatoes and Molasses..."

Arber stopped the car about fifty feet away from Tracy.
"Wow... That's... Quite the ability... Savage, you got a lock on her?" Kane said, regaining her composure.
"Not yet. She's got more blood in one arm than two men."
"She... Sure is big... I think I'll stay here and guard the car." O'Hara said fearfully. Seeing Tracy, even fifty feet away, was terrifying. Needless to say, she didn't want to get any closer.
"Good ide- WHOA!"
Tracy jumped towards them and landed on the ground 15 feet away, which was just a few inches away in her perspective. The group in the hummer had to brace themselves as they felt the ground rumble under Tracy's bare feet from the impact.
"OH MY GOD! NO NO NO! I WANT OUT! NOW!” O'Hara screamed.
"Fuckin' hell! Okay, that's it!" Savage yelled as he swung the car door open at started shooting at the enormous pair of legs.
Just then an object was thrown from her outstretched hand and landed near their the car. It burst and started spewing gray smoke everywhere engulfing the group and the car.
As he tried to run away from the smoke, the shotgun Savage had was grabbed by two giant fingers and pulled out of his arms.
Tracy had bent over to put Jim down so he can begin jacking the car.
Tracy squeezed the gun between her pointer and thumb and it was crushed to bits. 
"Fuckin' stupid Bimbo!" Savage yelled but then he was picked up like a doll off the ground. "Lass mich runter! Ich töte dich für dieses!"
"I didn't understand that, but I don't like your tone!"
Tracy held Savage in her fist and started making demands.
"Shoot me, he turns into paste!" She said in the most intimidating voice she could muster. 
Meanwhile Jim ran over to Kane and tried to punch her to knock her out and get her gun. But he found out the hard way when he felt like he punched a wall.
"The Hell!?"
Kane morphed her left hand into a large wrecking ball and took a swing at Jim. 
He narrowly dodged out of the way but couldn't believe what he was seeing through the infrared settings of his mask.
"You're a Neo-Human?!"
Kane didn't bother answering and took another swing.
"The Fuck is- DAAAHHH! Get Off Me!" 
Jim was grabbed by Arber and put into a body lock.
Kane took aim at Jim's enhancer-clad legs with her shotgun, but then Jim broke the body lock with the increased arm strength provided by his enhancers and threw Arber at Kane. 
Kane caught him while Jim took the opportunity to run to the hummer.
"Fuck... They're sicking super-soldiers on us! They're stepping up their game!"
He punched through the side window on the passenger side of the black hummer and opened the door after unlocking it.
O'Hara ducked and hid when she saw the metal fist punch through the tempered glass of the window and clenched the shotgun tightly.
"Please God in heaven, don't let this be the day I die! Merciful God in Heaven, Please!" She prayed silently.
Jim searched for it's keys but they weren't in the ignition. 
"Fuck my life..."
He then started searching for the hummer's computer and once he found it, plugged his enhancer in, and started hacking. It would take some time thanks to it's heavier encryption, but this was the only shot he had.
Meanwhile, Tracy still had Savage struggling in her fist, while the thick smoke at her feet started to blow away because of the strong winds.
Savage knew he had to get control of at least part of Tracy to be released from her clutches. So with all of the brain power he had, he focused on making Tracy's fingers move. 
She felt her pointer finger twitch a tad but didn't pay much attention as she started stomping the ground to keep Arber and Kane occupied and distracted.
Kane saw another stomp come and attempted to catch Tracy's foot only to be crushed into the ground.
Tracy, shocked, took her foot off Kane and kneeled to see what she had done. She saw the young woman with her arms and legs bent into a weird angle and embedded into the dry ground.
Tracy let Savage go and covered her mouth as the fear, guilt, and regret began to build. 
"Oh no... no... No... I-I... I-"
Before she could burst into tears Kane turned her head and sat up right.
"You're stronger than I thought. But I'm tougher..." Kane said as she begin to reform her broken body.
"Wh-Wha... What are- Agh!"
Before she could get another word out, Savage shot her in the upper arm after taking Arber's gun. The smaller birdshot bounced off of Tracy's skin, but the larger buckshot broke her skin and made her bleed, but it didn't embed itself into her flesh like the sniper round in her leg.
"Fick dich! Du riesige Schlampe!"
Arber punched Savage hard enough for him to let the shotgun go and stagger back a few steps. Arber picked his gun up off of the ground and went up to the hitman.
"I've had enough of you!" Arber yelled 
"Bring it!" 
While the two men started bickering, the hummer's engine roared to life as Jim finished hacking into it. 
"T! Let's go!" Jimmy shouted.
Tracy stood up and ran while Jim floored it and drove after her. Leaving Arber, Savage, and a barely reformed Kane.
But as he sped forward, O'Hara shakily pointed her shotgun at Jim's head.
"This day is against me..." 
"S-Stop the car. Now!"
"Not today."
Jim turned and simultaneously slapped the gun away. O'Hara pulled the trigger just a hair away from shooting Jim's head. The buckshot and birdshot found itself in the bulletproof glass windshield and Jim zapped O'Hara with an electrical charge, rendering her unconscious. He grabbed the gun from her and kept driving with Tracy running in front of him. She did hear a gunshot go off but thought it was the people she fought so she kept running.
After a few moments of distancing themselves from the Neo-Human team, it became difficult for Jim to keep his eyes off of Tracy's long legs and firm buttocks as she ran, perfect shape and size relative to her body, with her butt bouncing slightly with every step. it's not that he wanted to look, it's just that Tracy took up most of his field of vision as he had to remotely drive with his head out the side window thanks to the windshield having a series of web-shaped cracks everywhere from the shot O'Hara got off.
"Agh! What am I thinking?! She needs my help and I'm staring at her butt..." He thought as he focused on the ground in front of him and the GPS on his arm.

Meanwhile, General Brooks was in her office when her communication line to her team rang. She answered it expecting good news.
"Arber?"
"No, General. This is Audrey Kane reporting."
"Then why are you using Arber's line?"
"My apologies, but my communicator was destroyed. Which leads to why I'm calling..."
"Well, go on soldier."
"They escaped, threw a smoke grenade, hijacked our vehicle, and kidnapped O'Hara."
"I see..." General Brooks said, keeping her composure.
"Hanes and Marcel would've been a great assistance. But they haven't arrived yet. And if anyone is to blame for this, it's Savage."
"Why is that?"
"He shot the target too early, alerting them to our arrival. Got himself caught by Price. And he forcibly took Arber's gun to shoot her himself when Arber was heading to the Rogue Neo-Human hijacking the hummer. He's a liability."
"I give you permission to straighten him out then Kane."
"Thank you, General."
"Now wait for the rest of your team to arrive and await further orders."
"Yes, General."
"That is all."
"Alright. Kane out."
General Brooks took out her flask and started to drink.
"GOD DAMMIT!" She yelled as she slammed her fist on her desk.
Fortunately her office was padded with sound dampening foam. No one would be able to hear her while she had the door shut. She had that built for when she needed to speak about confidential information.
"This has gone on long enough. Capturing them and any other Neo-Human is is going to be tricky once they start working together against us."
She pondered for a moment, but then, she had an idea and contacted someone.
"R & D? How's development of project Iron Scorpion coming along?"

After minutes of running and driving as fast as they could away from the fight, Tracy tired out and told Jim to stop. 
"I think we're far enough away, Jim. Let me shrink back down so I can ride with you." She didn't even look at him, as she was still rethinking the whole event she went through. Especially thinking she killed Kane.
"Good idea!" Jim shouted. He figured it was the only way she could hear him at the speeds they were going.
Tracy slowed her run to a jog, then a walk, and gradually got slower until she came to a stop.
As Jim pulled up beside her she kneeled down to get a closer look at the stolen vehicle but noticed the windshield on the hummer was cracked.
"Was it like that when you got it from them?"
"Was what like what?"
"The windshield."
"Oh. No..." Jim said worryingly.
"What happened?" Tracy said, concerned.
"Well..."
Jim opened the door to the driver's seat, then opened the back door.
"We have... A guest..."
He pulled O'Hara's unconscious body out of the car and sat her up against the side.
"Jim!" She shrieked with worries and concerns filling her mind. 
"She was in the car while I was driving! She pointed a gun at my head! I had to!"
"We can't keep her! That's kidnapping!"
"I know! But, hear me out! The girl we both saw, she was like a fucking Terminator!"
"Don't remind me... I thought I killed her when I stepped on her..."
"I'm sorry... But that's why we're gonna keep her. At least until we get answers. I swear we'll let her go once we get the answers to our questions."
"I don't know Jim... This is different. When I kept Gary in the room, it was only until you could come in and do something. But now, you're outright kidnapping someone!"
"Tracy, I don't want to do it either. But... We need to know what the government is throwing at us and she's the only way to find out."
"Do you promise not to hurt her, and to let her go afterwards?"
"I promise."
Tracy let out a sigh, which to Jim was a moderate to strong breeze.
"Okay... Just let me shrink down..."
"Sure. I'll clear the broken glass in my seat and the floor."
"Okay."
Tracy stood up and began concentrating on becoming smaller, not wanting to be 100 feet tall any longer than necessary.
After 30 seconds of focusing, she began to dwindle in size. Slowly at first, but it gradually picked up pace.
In about a minute and a half, she was at the point where she couldn't get any smaller. Unfortunately, her underwear didn't shrink back with her and were stretched and distorted beyond being wearable. She took the overstretched fabric of her bra to cover up. Lucky for her, Jim had his back turned as was a tad bit occupied. But something didn't look right.
She noticed that the ground was farther away, but she didn't want to make any assumptions, so she went over to Jim.
"Jim, don't look, but can you hand over the bag with my clothes." Her suspicion was raised again. Jim looked much shorter even with his enhancers on.
"Uh... Sure."
Without looking behind him, Jim gave her the big with the modified clothes in it.
"Thanks."
She walked back and started putting her pants on, but found them quite difficult to button up. The same could be said for her shirt, as it was too short and exposed her midsection.
It was then that her fears were confirmed.
"I'm... Bigger than I used to be..."

Chapter End Notes:

Apologies for the long pause, family and holidays got in the way.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.