- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I added a missing part here! Make sure you read it before ch3

"a growth spurt? When would it have happened? Because you were just smaller a few hours ago! Did itchit you just now during those few hours? That's impossible. You've grown like... 4 inches" Said Victor. "well Victor, you're asking me like I'm a doctor. I don't know! All I know is that this is great because I've always hated being on the short side, but now I don't have to anymore!" said sabella. "in fact, let's go measure me and see exactly how tall I am. It must be 5'8" or 5'9" at this point".

Victor made the mark with the pencil and then said "5'6" "." well, that's odd. I could have sworn you look like 4 inches taller, not just two". "so I only grew two inches!? That's lame. I really thought it was more. I guess I got too excited for it. But how come, it feels that I am 5'8"? I am almost up to your eyes." said sabella.

"well you're right, I thought the same, but I really dont know. I guess we should just forget about it, and adapt to the fact that you are now 5'6" " said Victor." let's just go home now".

Secretly, Victor was starting to enjoy this. He had noticed that sabella looks much more arousing. Everything about her was bigger. Standing next to her made him feel quite aroused. he could not help to steal looks as they chatted on their way outside. sabella offered for them to go to her dorm room for a bit, because it was very close to the house party; walking distance.

Victor's staring was interrupted by sabella investigative voice "okay I know what you are, and what you're doing. There is no doubt now ". " what??!!? What does that even mean? " said Victor. "you're just like the other guy I've dated. You've been staring at my feet admiringly all day now, it's extremely obvious. don't worry, I don't blame you. Ever since that guy I've dated, I've made sure to take care of my feet so much, and make them look so pretty so that he'd be jealous. However, I have noticed that not only did he get jealous, but a few guys I noticed could not help but stare forever when I walked around school. they admired them so greatly and it made me feel so good" she said, reaching her door step and unlocking the door, to enter the room. Victor was frightened. It was so uncomfortable for someone to catch his fetish. He felt embarrassed. She continued to say "not only were you staring at mine all day, but you also couldn't help during the movies that you had to kiss my feet. Don't think your trick worked, I knew what was going on. They were so attractive to you. And don't worry, because I don't mind".

Victor was frightened. It was so uncomfortable for someone to catch his fetish. He felt embarrassed. She continued to say "not only were you staring at mine all day, but you also couldn't help during the movies that you had to kiss my feet. Don't think your trick worked, I knew what was going on. They were so attractive to you. And don't worry, because I don't mind".

She sat down on her couch, and stretched her legs, looking at Victor's overly reddened face. "don't be shy. I will do you a favor. I know you're gonna love this. If you want to, I will let you go ahead and take off my shoe, and give the feet you are so attracted to a deep kiss. You don't have to do that, but I know you want to". 

Victor, even though do embarrassed, could not miss out on this chance. Victor slowly approached the couch, and sat below the couch on the floor, where her feet were. "thank you, sabella".  he slowly removed her footwear, unveiling her beautiful, elegant looking feet. He admired the view of them being so close for several moments. 'how could they be so beautiful? She must be taking very good care of them'.  he thought. Finally, he leaned in slowly for a kiss. He placed his lips on the soft skin, and made a very long and deep kiss. It took forever, and he appreciated every moment of it. 

*MISSING PART FOUND*

He then stood up, and she did the same. At that moment, it was awkward. It's true, they're exes. They're not back together. Neither knows exactly how the other feels, and right now they're just friends who got reunited. 

Then suddenly, the weird tingling feeling and heart beating started again. They were both experiencing it. She placed her hand on his shoulder, and he felt her hand enlarging, while she felt his shoulder becoming lower. When they looked at each other, they realized what was happening. sabella was rising, and eventually, her eyes met his, and they were the same height. 

"woah!! Victor, I am as tall as you now! Did you see that! I grew right in front of you. I felt it!". Victor felt quite uneasy towards the idea of his much tinier ex being the same height as him. Even though it was awkward, it was also extremely arousing. Everything about her was bigger. Maybe he has a thing for tall girls, he thought. 

"sabella, this is not good. You've grown 8 inches in the matter of only a few hours. We need to take you to the doctor. This is worrying "

"yeah... You're right. It's awesome though! So you're 6 feet tall? This doesn't sound right. I don't feel like I am that tall. Let's go and measure I wanna see. Maybe I am just used to it is all "

After marking her height, Victor's heart was racing." that can't be... "." whaf is it? ". "it says you're 5'8". How come? You're almost as tall as me! Unless I.... There is no way". "let me measure you." 

"Victor... It says 5 foot 8 inches...". His heart dropped. He couldn't believe what was happening. "this can't be!" he said "not only did you grow, but I am getting smaller too..." 

Chapter End Notes:

More shrinking in the next chapter. This is just getting started.  the growth will slow down, but the shrinking will speed up later a little bit.