- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Back after some IRL problems. Happy New Year everyone, this chapter features a few more boys~
Melbourne schedule

Lily almost let her grin show for a moment, her eyes sparkling with relief and delight. She hadn't ever gotten a perfect grade... And in her favourite subject? She stared almost reverentially at a small, black number in the corner of her English assessment paper, as though the grade was reluctant to be seen: 100%

Dr. Northend's smile seemed desperately strained as the young Chinese girl regained her full, admittedly still short, but cute and normal, height. A small part of the doctor was proud: Lily was turning into a star student, and the good doctor didn't know what to feel about it. On one hand, the tiny, thin asian was perfect; adorable and easily scared, the perfect worshipper-cum-sex-toy, if you would pardon the pun, and it was frustrating to see her get away time and time again. Yet, it was oddly satisfying to see the girl do well in a subject she so clearly loved. She decided, just for once, to be a touch nicer.

"You did well, I have to admit." Dr Northend jerked her head. "It was excellently written, and you could become a serious writer some day. I couldn't find anything to mark down."

Lily's eyes shone bright, and she almost seemed overwhelmed with happiness and relief. Even the red-haired teacher was shocked to find a tear dribbling out of her student's eye. "Thank you so much, Professor.." She murmured. "It means so much to me, coming from you."
She averted her emerald eyes from the small girl and laughed extremely forcedly and awkwardly. "Yes yes, now... Go on, get out of here, before I change my mind."

Lily nodded happily and skipped back to her seat. She slipped into her desk and giggled giddily. She felt alive, powerful like she hadn't in weeks. She turned to her right to find a slightly bemused, bespectacled boy staring at her, only an inch or so taller, though that wasn't his natural height.

"Jeremy!" Lily gushed. Jeremy Whistler seemed taken aback. They were friendly acquaintances at best, though she admittedly had never stopped Michelle from destroying Jeremy, and even seemed to offhandedly enjoy it. But this time she seemed so honest, so open and full of joy. "I can't believe it... I got a full mark on my paper! From Doctor Northend of all people!"

Jeremy's bemused face devolved into an understanding smile. "Congratulations then, that's a feat right there. Me, not so much." His smile fell a little as he lifted his 87% mark.

"Oh, it could be way worse, cheer up!" Lily would never admit that she was privately hoping he would receive a low grade: she wasn't just feeling happy, she felt confident, a little mischievous for once, and wanted to use it. She wore the perfect outfit too, a cream-white tank top and dress skirt that cut off just around her thighs. Ah well, it seemed Jeremy would live another day. Or lesson, at least. After all, he was more sensitive than most to being crushed or toyed with. Then again, so was she.

But she has ulterior motives of course. Michelle loved teasing everyone, and sadistically pushing everyone beneath her, including Jeremy. She was a little jealous of late, of the attention Jeremy was getting from her best friend and crush. Still...

Just then, she noticed two specks on a desk to her other side, and realised her other classmates were still present.

"Hey Jon~ And Rick, you're there too!" Lily's voice took on a playful, teasing lilt, reminiscent of her busty Korean model of a crush, only seemingly cuter and higher pitched. In truth, the two on the desk were so small, Lily could hardly tell the difference. Only Jon's slightly taller size of a little over a centimetre made him distinguishable. She was sure they could hear her - at that size, she was probably deafening them by speaking directly to them, but the thought somehow bolstered her, as her mischievous playful tendencies kicked into overdrive. Anyway, she certainly couldn't hear them, that was certain.

"...Uh Lily? You're not going to hurt them, are you?" Jeremy looked over, concerned. Lily mentally swore. She couldn't hurt them openly in front of Jeremy, he'd probably turn on her for life, and she kind of needed him as a neutral acquaintance until she could exact due punishment. Anyway, he outstripped her in size in many classes, and that was risky.

"Oh no, of course not!" Lily pouted, hands toying with the edge of her white skirt. But following this, she threw a suggestively dangerous look at the tiny pair on the desk. "They're not my type anyway."
And yet her eyes twinkled with a bright sparkle that was not always there.

Rick Jacobs felt a chill run up his spine. "Dude, I don't like this. She's going to do something, you can feel it. Can't you?"

Jon Striker gave him a withering glance. "Of course she does, short-stuff." Between the pair, he was only a little over a centimetre, but that sure beat his unfortunate companion, who could still ride on his shoulder.
"What kind of school do you think this is?" He licked his lips, unsure and a little terrified, but not altogether against the idea. Lily was hotter than she gave herself credit for, and she knew how to act cute when she felt it. The idea of a mischievous, cute and sexy teen like her letting loose...

"Can you not sit there and jack off while our lives are clearly in mortal peril?!" Rick yelled exasperatedly. "I'm short on black cards, and so are you! We can't afford this right now!"

"Oh shut it... Rick." Jon finished lamely. He wasn't fond of people pointing out his obvious attraction to these kinds of situations. "Besides. Jeremy's still here. She doesn't want to be on her bad side, as you know." He sighed, running a hand through his dirty-blonde hair. "If we manoeuvre down the chair about now-"

Just then, they heard the colossal, echoing voice of Jeremy speak.

"Alright well, I'm starving, and it's almost lunch, so I'm heading off. See you Lily."

Both tinies seemed to freeze over again as Lily didn't even bother to look at her retreating classmate, only at them with malicious delight in her eyes. "Sure Jeremy! Have a good meal~" she began to move closer, her looming chest filling their vision as her lips curved into a smile. "I will too..."

Rick lost it and yelped loudly for his size, and jumped away from Jon, abandoning his friend to the giant Chinese goddess. Lily tutted and waited patiently for him to make it to the edge of the desk. Her plush pink lips puckered up, bus-sized to the pair of them, and sucked air in sharply. Jon swore as the sharp current of wind knocked him off his feet, but looked up in a level of awe as he realised where is friend was now.

With a cute giggle and a huge swish of saliva, Lily leaned forward, her breasts pushing onto the surface. Anyone of her size would have noticed they were acceptable and perhaps a little small, but at this scale, Jon was dwarfed by the monolithic, rounded chest. It didn't crush him, but seemed to cut off all light above him. He breathed out slowly as he realised her nipple alone could probably grind him into the table.

"I think I won't swallow, you know." Lily put a finger on her cheek and posed a little. "He's so little... I can JUST feel him wiggling under my tongue. What a champ. He's a real cutie too." She grinned and finally focused on the trembling blonde below. "Everyone's biggest- or should I say SMALLEST - masochist here, Jonnywonnywoo~"

At this point, she was just toying with him. And why shouldn't she? She had the power. Still, despite his submissiveness, he wasn't altogether a huge fan of extended pain, despite her claims.

"Lily, we've been buddies, haven't we?" His voice cracked as her smile widened a centimetre - almost a whole body's length for the shrunken man. "We've helped each other before-"

"Oh, sorry, I don't think I can hear you all the way down there~" she cut him off, this time rolling her breasts forward and pressing into him, silencing the little tinny voice. She laughed and pondered what to do, as he attempted and failed to push back the mass of flesh blanketed by her cloth tank. She seemed to have a brainwave, and finally released him.

Jon only managed to breathe for a second before being snatched up again. A finger and thumb was more than enough to secure his entire mid section, and pressed somewhat painfully against his bladder area.

"Let me give you some English lesson tips on being a writer, 'kay?" Lily cooed. "Step one..." She suddenly dangled him upside down, ignoring his sudden yells. "Be creative."

She winked at her tiny classmate and lifted her arm. Sneaking him into the band of her bra, she snapped him securely against her armpit.

The air here was damp and sweaty, despite her clean-shaven body. She giggled sweetly and lowered her arm, extinguishing the light, and Jon's cries, leaving him to the acidic, sour sweat.

Lily sighed contentedly as she felt power over two lives course through her veins. When she wished to be, she could be more violent than Michelle. And this time she definitely wished to be.

"Hope you enjoy, perv~" she enthused. She realised that the wiggling under her tongue had long since stopped; she'd drowned and suffocated poor Rick under her tongue, or else battered him to death through her speech. Lily was highly tickled and amused, if a little aroused, that she didn't even realise it, and swallowed the corpse.

She was giggling a little too hard, perhaps, at the weakening struggle of Jon Striker desperately clawing at her armpit, tickling her dreadfully. Well that did it! She forcefully jammed her arm to her body, leaving no air and stick, sticky sweat to seep into him, a fate worse than Rick's perhaps.

"That was a little too fun." She admitted, her hand nervously going to her skirt and, remembering she was in public, dusting it off. "Ah.. It's lunch!"

She opened the door and ran off, hoping to enjoy a meal with Michelle before she dropped in size again.
Chapter End Notes:
Woohoo~ hope you all enjoyed! Leave a review and rating okay?
Side note, Lily (that's to say, both Lily in the story and me in real life) is bisexual, not just gay, in case you were confused.