- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey all, this is just a short one and a vague dream I had. Anyway, this will help usher in my next few chapters.
"Lily, take the seat near the back today."
Her already pale-pink complexion seemed to turn grey-white. Lily felt her lips shake and stammer as she stared up at Professor Chase's amused expression. Sitting at under an inch tall, Lily was well and truly outsized.
"A-at the back? B-but Professor, that's-"
"Ohh, too bad." The incredibly busty teacher yawned and stretched over the tiny student. "I can't seem to hear you up here. I suppose I could hear you if I just leaaaned over." At once, each breast, roughly the size of an industrial tank, threatened to consume her entire form. Lily screamed and jumped back, narrowly avoiding instant death. Professor chase laughed indulgently and tapped her cheek with a pen. "Wait for your seat mate to pick you up, okay?"
Lily gulped. Maybe she should have let herself be killed, then she wouldn't have to face her seat mate. She cursed her luck...
Honestly, Lily was not bad at any one subject... Except perhaps Drama. Where biology was concerned, she was extremely smart and knowledgable, able to fill pages and pages of theory in minutes if she wanted to. But Professor Chase wouldn't let her slide easily. In addition to her hefty quizzes that made Lily panic - she performed horribly under any pressure - The lovely professor found an even better way to drop the marks of theoryheads like Lily.
Practical sessions.
Lily, extremely squeamish and queasy, loathed dissections and animal-organ observation sessions. They made her skin crawl and her spine shudder, and the first time they forced her to cut into a frog, she almost threw up. It didn't help that her increasingly tiny size in each lesson made it more and more difficult to complete these sessions even if she wanted to.
And now, here she was, sitting at 0.5% on her grade. She would probably reclaim a few percentiles with her homework, which she triple-checked as a piece of almost-perfect homework, but she was really panicking now. With her new seat mate, it seemed she may not make it to the end of the lesson. Her black cards were running out fast, and if she didn't somehow find a way to magically get more, she might be... For lack of a better term, sent away from the school.
The door swung open, and any chatter going on seemed to mute itself.
A tall young woman stepped in, instantaneously increasing past her regular height. She shook her red hair out of the way, her emerald eyes piercing everyone around the room, as though picking her next victim. They landed, after an oppressive sweep of the room, on Professor Chase, who's indulgent smile seemed to widen a fraction.
"Miss Freeman, please assist your new seat mate to her desk." She pointed Lily out on the desk.
Jen Freeman squinted down at Lily, her eyes suddenly coming alive with cruel delight. "Why, hello there Lily! I'll be glad to help you to your seat!"
Lily wanted to cry right there and then, Jen's huge breasts, almost matching Professor Chase's when coupled with her size boost, loomed over her. Tree trunk sized fingers swooped down and squished Lily's entire body up to her own chest, which felt woefully inferior in present company.
Lily's seat mate was the school terror, Jen Freeman.
Already, Lily could barely breathe, each step sending shockwaves through Jen's fingertips and into her body. She wasn't even trying, and already Lily was in terrible discomfort... Still it seemed she wouldn't have long to wait.
Her view was raised up to Jen's face. Strikingly powerful, her eyes roved over Lily's minuscule form for a moment. "Hello Lily... I've been waiting to get my hands on you." Jen whispered. Somehow, her voice was even more terrifying in a whisper.
"W-what do you want from me, Jen?" Lily piped up bravely. A cruel, mocking laugh ensued, and suddenly, Jen changed her grip. She pinched the back of Lily's outfit - a white, one-piece sundress today - letting her yelp as she tried not to fall out of it.
"Not much, not much at all." Jen enthused. "Just your homework. I had George do most of my biology work, but today I accidentally crushed him. You know how it is, the stupid twat fell into my asscrack a second before I stood up." She seemed entirely uncaring that she ended his life and used up his precious black card. "So I need yours."
Lily shuddered. Jen was really horrible... But... She screwed up her courage. "J-Jen, I only have one copy, and I r-really can't afford not to pass up my work- AAH!"
Lily screamed as she was dropped straight down to the table again. She landed with a painful bang on her hip, and tears began welling up in her eyes. Her leather strapped purse flew several metres away, skidding across the black-surface lab bench. Jen's entire upper body loomed over the little Chinese girl. She leaned down, her face, gorgeous even when taunting, becoming visible
"I don't know how else to put this, lil'Lils." She mocked. "I. Don't. Care."
Lily only managed to glimpse her lips pucker up for a moment, before a thick, slimy mass of liquid propelled itself towards her. It slammed her entire body, the spit alone bruising her form. Her clothes instantly became wet and clingy, and she found herself under a pool of Jen's saliva. As she struggled, Jen leisurely plucked the tiny purse up and extracted the piece of paper from it. It grew in her hand, and she crossed out Lily's name and wrote in a scribble: Jen Freeman.
"There, that wasn't so hard." She waved dismissively. Down below, Lily had only just broken through the surface of the saliva and manoeuvred out of the pool. The sticky fluid was unwilling to let her go, but she forced all the strength out of her muscles and pushed out of the bubble.
The moment her lungs filled with air did she find a finger swoop down and wipe the liquid, scraping her painfully, and before she knew it, she was stuck onto the cloying, unforgiving saliva, wrapped slimily around her finger.
"Too bad, so sad, Lily. Thanks for your assignment!" Jen spoke brightly, each clear emerald eye roving over her hungrily, before the entire finger swooped down. Lily's stomach did a backflip as she hurtled down towards Jen's blouse, and she found herself directly in her bra.
This was no unlucky coincidence, Jen was committed to rubbing Lily against her immense, hard nipple. She savoured the moment as Lily's eyes widened at the enlarged, darkened tip. She wanted to beg, or else cry, or anything, but her muscles and will exhausted her, and the humid, foreboding air seemed to swallow her whole.
"Bye then, twerp."
The last sound she heard was her ribs caving in as the erect nipple mercilessly crushed her under the sheer weight of Jen Freeman's D-cup breasts against her shrunken ones. No prizes for guessing which one won.

"Lily Iris, you have four remaining black cards."
Lily woke with a start. She looked around nervously. For the first time, she spoke up to the uncaring office lady. "F-four? Where am I supposed to get more? I can't just..." She couldn't bring herself to say the words "run out."
"Not my problem, kid." She shrugged, not looking at her. Lily turned away, her face falling. This couldn't be happening... Would she really be...
"Miss Iris."
A lean office worker she had never seen before seemed to be talking to her from a side desk.
"Y-yes?" She hesitantly responded. The man handed over a letter, his face impassive, and turned away back to his paperwork immediately.
Lily nervously flipped the envelope over, stamped with the official seal of Titan Institute. What was it now?
She broke the seal and carefully opened the envelope, drawing out a slightly yellow, crisp, official letter.

To Miss Lily Iris Lo,

As the youngest student (currently) residing in Titan Institute, you are currently being monitored by our Chief of Human Relations, and we have noticed you have fallen under the mark of 5 black cards.

This severe endangerment of your enrolment in Titan Institute has led several members of staff to step forward and offer a deal. Each Member of Staff volunteered has requested your presence in either a private lesson to improve your academic ability, and/or your services required in their department. At the end of each session with the said teachers, you will receive one black-card, courtesy of the above-mentioned agreement.

The following members of staff have requested your person:
Professor Inaban
Professor Chase
Dr Northend
Professor Masters

Please comply to the instructions and arrange your sessions at their leisure.

Titan Institute

Chapter End Notes:
Please review and vote on what character you'd like to see! I now have a platform to use any of the professors, and any students. Votes will influence the next chapter, because I don't know who I want to write about yet,,