[Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Class of Giantess can be a petrifying experience for those who are ill-equipped to enter the semester. For those who struggle in their studies, they'll soon find themselves in a struggle for their life.

This is my first story, and I'll be storing my Class of Giantess shorts here! I'll mostly focus on females with the occasional male victim, and my core characters are Lily (narcissism is a fun thing), Michelle and possibly Madeline, she interests me~ Though I'm totally up for experimenting with the rest of the cast too.

======================================================

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Butt, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Class of Giantess
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 6272 Read: 30237
Published: November 22 2016 Updated: April 28 2017
Story Notes:

This is my first story so please be gentle ;-; I'll do my best here, but for more on this series, check out the original Class of Giantess series by Silent-One! Let's do it!

1. 1: Heart-to-heart by Lily Iris Sugarfrost [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1706 words)

If someone could tell me how to add more than one size role, that'd be great. Til then, here we go, hope you enjoy!

 


 

2. 2: Lily's confidence by Lily Iris Sugarfrost [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1739 words)
Back after some IRL problems. Happy New Year everyone, this chapter features a few more boys~

3. 3: Written Agreement by Lily Iris Sugarfrost [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1458 words)
Hey all, this is just a short one and a vague dream I had. Anyway, this will help usher in my next few chapters.

4. 4: Commitment by Lily Iris Sugarfrost [Reviews - 0] (1369 words)

 

For those of you who don’t know, the creator of the series, Silent-One, or Sylvia, passed away a couple of weeks ago. I feel genuinely and sincerely ashamed that I had the opportunity to work with her, messaged her, but then didn’t follow up, and resultingly, we never had a conversation. I genuinely loved her work, and the worlds she created, astoundingly immersive, and made me feel comfortable just reading about them.

 

I’ve decided to continue CoG, as Paris Green (Jeremy Whistler) doesn’t feel comfortable continuing his, I’ll carry it along for a while whilst I can, before I move on to other things. I think I will write out and post the things that Sylvia wanted to see out of me before I even make a decision. Still, I’m not as passionate as I was about it. Shock can do that.


So, here’s the chapter with her character, Madeline, one that no one’s touched. Hearts out to you, Sylvia.