- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And now for the conclusion to the night's events!  Hope you enjoy.

 

Setting Sirus on the counter of the bathroom sink, Eri stripped herself of her clothes which were saturated in Sarah's ejaculant.  She restored Sirus' remaining clothes to their proper size and removed him from them as well, setting his clothes next to hers.  She got the shower running and quickly relieved her bladder.  When the water temperature was right carried Sirus in with her.  When she was rinsing him off, Sirus stirred awake.

"Hey, Eri."  He groaned, his entire body sore, but luckily nothing broken.  "Thanks for the rescue."

"Sirus!"  Eri exclaimed happily, hugging him into her cleavage again.  "I'm so sorry I left you here.  I didn't want to wake you but we needed toilet paper and..."

"Whoa, whoa, it's okay."  Sirus said.  "It was my fault.  I thought Sarah was the one that stepped out for a bit.  I'm sorry, even after I convinced you not to let her in on your power..."

"I can't believe she did that to you though."  She said, getting some shampoo for him.

"We can talk about that when she has a chance to explain herself.  Sarah may be a nymphomaniac, but it's odd that she'd do something like that here, especially knowing you would be right back."  He postulated, working the almond scented shampoo through his hair.

"I guess.  So then what are we going to talk about?"  Eri asked, doing the same.

"Well, you weren't here the first time I asked, so I'll ask again.  Anything interesting happen in the rest of your shift?"  He asked.

"Actually, yes."  The blonde replied, half nervous, half excited.  "Your mother came in with some of your family."

"Oh great, she knows where you work now."  Sirus joked with a smirk.  "Chris, Alex and Jamie were there?"

"Alexandra couldn't make it, neither could Jamie's wife."  Eri replied.  "I couldn't believe your younger brother is already married."

"Yeah, they tied the knot almost four years ago.  He's 24 years old, has a career job, lovely wife and two boys, should be 3 and 1 by now.  I'm proud but also a little jealous."  He admitted.

"Sounds like he's got a good life ahead of him.  What about Christina and her husband?  They aren't married yet but they didn't seem like a new couple."  She inquired, getting them both some body wash.

"They've been together for over a decade now.  They say an expensive piece a paper doesn't mean anything so they never got married."  Sirus explained.  "They have a child, a girl.  Actually her 9th birthday should be soonish..."  Very quickly Sirus' face darkened, as if all the energy was drained from him.

"What's wrong?"  Eri asked, bringing him up to her face.

"Sorry, it's nothing."  He said quickly, shaking whatever thoughts soured his mood from his head and smiling back to her.  "She doesn't need to hear that."

"He's hiding something from me again."  Eri thought, puffing out her cheeks.  "No, you thought of something, something that involves your niece.  What was it?"  She asked sternly.

"It's nothing."  He insisted.

"Sirus..."  She let her intentions hang in the air as she stared, waiting.

Sighing, Sirus hung his head before looking back into her eyes.  "Fine.  My niece, Seline, for the past few years her birthday wish has been the same, it's adorable really.  Also a little embarrassing."

"Oh, what is it?"  Eri asked excitedly.

"Like I said, little girl who gets spoiled rotten by her uncle 'Siwus', smart as a whip and loves to question everything.  When she was 5 she asked me why people make birthday wishes.  I told her birthday wishes are slightly different from wishes on a shooting star or Santa Claus.  That she should wish for something she can work towards in the future and if she kept that wish in her mind throughout the year and she didn't obtain it yet, to wish for it again and again and again until the day came that she got her wish."  He explained, smiling warmly.  Eri could feel her heart melt at the little story Sirus was sharing, it was obviously a memory he treasured greatly.

"Oh, that is so sweet."  She thought, resisting the urge and squeeze him into her bare chest again.  "What a lovely way to look at it."

"And so this little five year-old girl looks up to me with her big, green eyes full of magic and wonder and smiles the biggest smile she can, rosy cheeks, a missing tooth and all and says to me, 'then I wanna grow up and marry uncle Siwus.'"  He tried his best to mask the pain in his heart, to smile to Eri at the diabetes inducing, sweet memory with his niece.  Sadly, it proved more than he could manage, his mouth pressed into a weak, quivering smile with eyes on the surface were jubilant but were obviously hollow and heartbroken.

It took a moment for Eri's mind to properly process what Sirus had just said.  Before she could even begin to think of how to reply her vision became distorted by tears, and she breath caught in her suddenly dry throat.  "Huh?"  She sat down in the shower with a vacant expression on her face, like the her soul was sucked out of her body leaving only an empty shell.  "I... I didn't even..."  Her thoughts were in complete disarray, it never really hit her this hard just how far reaching her decision to take Sirus was.  "Kidnapping someone, you have to think that they consider a crying mother, or worried siblings, I did briefly.  But I stole a role model, a great one at that, from a young girl..."  She looked at her hands, in part to question herself once more on how she could have been so selfish, but also to look at Sirus.

On her hand Sirus was trying to communicate with her but Eri's mind wasn't sending her that information.  He was waving his arms around saying something and slowly, as she focused on the tiny man, she was able to understand what he was saying.

"Eri!  It's okay!"  He asserted, standing still as he noticed her large, hazel eyes lock on him.  "It's okay, I obviously wasn't going to be able to married my niece who is about to be one-third my age.  This is just a consequence of shrinking me that neither of us considered."  She could see he was concerned for her, trying to make her feel better but that only made her feel worse.

"Sirus... tell me, please."  She begged in a squeaky voice, her tears now truly streaming down her face.  "What should I do?"  Bringing her free hand up to cover her eyes, Eri pulled her knees into her chest and began to sob.

Sirus sat on Eri's palm and gripped his hand over his chest.  He hated seeing Eri upset.  "Well after you decide what to do about Sarah, I guess you'll have to make another decision."  He stated, trying his best to console her.

"Wh-what decision?"  She asked, sniffing and peaking between her fingers.

"Whether you still want to keep me or not."  He replied.  "And whether you want to keep your power or give it up.  As I see it, you could keep me like you have been or if keeping me causes too much emotional turmoil you could give me to Sarah or something.  For the record I'd rather not that option.  In both of these cases you'll keep your power and if you do give me away you won't have keep getting hurt like you have been, however there is a third option.  You could restore me to my full size and let me go.  Eris would take your power away, but you'd be free of this burden."  Sirus did his best to not favor one option over another, other than being giving away, as he explained.

"That's right, I could set him free."  Eri thought, though the idea left her with conflicting emotions.  "But then I would lose my power, but is it still worth keeping over setting Sirus free?  I'm not on the streets anymore and I have a stable job so I don't have to worry about freezing to death..."  She looked at Sirus again and could see the earnest look on his face as he tried to lift her mood.  "Oh, but he's so cute.  I won't give him to Sarah, that's for sure... maybe just a bit longer.  I can set him free anytime I want, so maybe just a bit longer I'll keep my little Sirus."  "That's an easy choice."  She said, hugging Sirus.

"Right, well then I guess we should go deal with Sarah next then."  He said after she pulled him back and stood up.

"Yes, I guess we shouldn't keep her waiting."  Eri agreed, turning off the shower and stepping out.  She handed Sirus a hand towel after setting him on the counter and grabbed a bath towel for herself.  "Still, I wonder how he'd react if I said I wanted to marry him."  She thought, casting a couple glances his way.  Instantly her face was painted a bright shade of crimson at the thought.  "No, no, no, what am I thinking?  Is it because of Sarah's teasing at work earlier?"

After they finished drying off, Eri exited the bathroom with Sirus in hand and let Sarah go in.  She told Sarah that she would lend her some clean clothes to change into but Sarah merely nodded in acknowledgement.

The brunette had none of her usual energy and all her actions lacked the trademark bounce she was known for.  It was obvious she had reflected on her actions.  It was a short wait for Sarah to clean up, and soon a long, awkward silence fell over the room as the three sat together, Eri and Sarah on the bed with Sirus on the table in front of them.

"I'm not mad at you anymore Sarah."  Eri finally said, breaking the tension.  "Well, maybe just a little.  I told Sirus I would protect him but then let something like that happen."

"Eri, I'm so sorry."  Sarah apologized, burying her face in her hands.  "I don't know what to say, I mean I saw Sirus and was curious but then I just had to, ya know?  I felt almost compelled to, you know what I mean, right?"  She stated, trying to justify her actions.

"While I still find it strange that she did it here, I wouldn't have been surprised if she took me back to her place to use me first."  Sirus thought.  "And I doubt Eri thinks the same way you do."

"Just a little, maybe."  Eri admitted, blushing slightly.

"What!?"  That came to a surprise to Sirus.  "I mean... if it were Eri..."

"Sometimes I get ideas like that, but it wouldn't be fair to Sirus.  He's not some toy for my pleasure Sarah, he's a human being... I just kinda shrunk him a bit."  Eri continued.

"Wait.  You did that to him?"  Sarah asked.  "You can shrink people?"

"And objects."  Eri added picking up her pillow and shrinking it until it fit in the palm of her hand.  "Weird, isn't it?"

Tentatively Sarah reached out and took the pillow from Eri's hand and gave it a squeeze, it was real.  Eyes wide with wonder, Sarah looked to Eri.  "More like amazing!  How come you can do it?  What else can you do?  How long?"  the brunette continued to bombard Eri with questions, and the blonde answered as best she could.

Eventually Eri and Sirus explained the whole situation to Sarah.  About Eris, Eri's alternate self in another dimension and how she gifted Eri with the power to alter the size and mass of things to make Eri's life easier and more interesting.  That she forced Eri to use the power on a person and threatened to take it away if she didn't and then threatened to take it away if she unshrunk anybody she used it on.  Eri then went on to tell Sarah about how she came upon Sirus, and how he changed her life and got her back on track.

"Oh wow."  Sarah said after the two explained everything.  "So Sirus is the mystery man you were always talking about.  Make sense now.  But wait, you said part of the reason you shrunk him was because he apparently has a nice singing voice.  Is it still nice even though it's so high-pitched and squeaky?"  She asked, looking to the tiny man  sitting on the table.

"High-pitch?  Sirus sounds the exact same as when he was big."  Eri stated, slightly confused.  "His voice is really mild and soft, but powerful.  It's very relaxing."

"What?"  Both Sirus and Sarah asked in unison.

"Huh?"  Eri was now thoroughly confused.

"I still sound the same?  That doesn't make any sense."  Sirus said, he had never questioned how she heard him, he was alway close to her.

"Yeah, he's squeaky like a mouse."  Sarah added.

"No, he sounds normal."  Eri insisted.

"Maybe it's exclusive to you, you know, so you can better communicate with those you shrink."  Sirus theorized.

"Seriously little Si, you're far too genre savvy.  It almost takes all the fun out of it."  Eris' voice said in everyone's mind.

"Who's that!  What's going on?  Am I crazy?"  Sarah asked looking around wildly.

Letting out a heavy sigh Sirus shook his head.  "No, it's just Eris.  So I was right?"  He asked.

"Like you have some manual in front of you or something."  Eris confirmed.  "Also, hi Sarah!  I'm Eris, the Ultimate Sorceress.  Nice ta meetcha."

"Hello... disembodied voice of a god enslaving person..."  Sarah replied nervously.  "Eri, what do I do?"

"Just relax."  Eri said, trying to console her friend.  "You never told me about that Eris.  Is there anything else about my power you haven't told me?"

"Like 'it lowers inhibitions and amplifies sexual desire of those sexually attracted to a shrunken person to make them want to play with them' or something along those lines perhaps?"  Sirus added accusingly.

"What?"  Both Eri and Sarah asked simultaneously.

"No seriously Sirus, I might just have to remove you from this little game.  While technically it compels someone to do with you as they will, you're close enough.  Do you know how long I've been waiting for either Eri to slip up and fall to temptation or somebody else to find you?"  Eris said monotonously.  "You guys were suppose to get mad, yell, make drama."

"Sorry, it's fun to burst your bubble."  Sirus quipped, lying down.  "But there you have it Sarah.  Sure you are a sex fiend, but rest assured that you were manipulated this time.  You're not the type of person to satisfy yourself in someone else's home."

The young brunette felt her anxiety and self-loathing wash away a bit at this revelation.  "While I doubt I wouldn't have wanted to shove Sirus up my ass regardless, that I was compelled to do it here makes me feel better."  She thought, smiling a bit.  "You're right Eri, he's too considerate of others."

"I know, that's what's so great about him."  The blonde replied, picking up Sirus and embracing him into her chest.  "But Eris, Sirus could have died!  What were you thinking?"  She said sternly, chastising the powerful entity for the first time.

"Don't worry sweetie, I was watching the whole thing."  Eris reassured.  "Though I'm still on the fence whether I would have intervened.  I mean, little Si can be so mean to me but the two of you together is really entertaining."

"Right, so glad it was entertaining for someone."  Sirus said sarcastically.

"You are not helping make her like you either."  Eri warned, her tone a mix of concern and slight vexation.  "Please be nice, or..."  She paused to think for a bit.  "... or I'm putting you in timeout."  She threatened.

"Timeout?"  He asked, raising an eyebrow curiously.

Eri didn't say anything in reply.  She merely raised her own eyebrow, almost daring him to test her.

"Right."  He conceded quickly.  "But she's got to play nice too."

"But I'm always playing nice."  Eris said giggling playfully.

"Yeah, nice like the Least Weasel..."  He said under his breath so's not to be heard.  However he was.

"Sirus..."  Eri sighed, her eyes closed but twitching slightly.

"Ah, shit..."  He thought, trying to smile.  "Just kidding?"

The blonde didn't reply, instead she pulled the collar of her sweater away from her neck and angled Sirus over the opening.  "Timeout."  She said, dropping Sirus and trapping him between her breasts.  She ensured her was wedged deep in her cleavage by pressing her breasts together with her arms.

"Timeout isn't as bad as I thought..."  Sirus thought, settling in to serve his term as the warm globes of flesh compressed him from either side.  "Still could be worse."

"I hope he doesn't take this the wrong way, I just don't want him making Eris mad."  She thought before turning to Sarah.

"That's what you call a 'timeout'?"  Sarah asked with a sly smirk on her face.

"I never said it would be unpleasant."  Eri stated timidly, blushing.

The two women looked at each other for a moment before bursting out into laughter.

"So I guess we're going to have to decide what to do with you now."  Eri said after their laughter subsided.

"Wh-what do ya mean?"  Sarah asked cautiously.

"Well deary, you found out Eri's little secret."  Eris pointed out.  "So now she has to decide whether or not to keep you like she is with Sirus."

Gulping audibly and laughing nervously, Sarah looked at her friend.

"Oh, and you shoved her precious little man up your poop-chute without permission."  The interdimensional being added.

"But that was more your fault than mine."  Sarah argued.  "If it wasn't for that compulsion-"

"But Eri's been fighting it off for months."  Eris countered.

"Yeah, but..."  Sarah had no defense for that.  "Eri, you've really never done anything to Sirus?"

"I always ask him first and we haven't done anything sexual."  Eri admitted, nodding solemnly.  "He's given me massages and we both got use to his close proximity to my breast when we were on the streets, as they were the safest place for him.  Despite the fact that I've shrunken and kidnapped him, Sirus is still a person to me at least and I prefer to treat him as such."

"Oh wow.  Yeah, I feel like such a bitch now..."  Sarah confessed, looking at the floor.

"It's okay Sarah, I forgive you and more importantly Sirus forgives you."  Eri said reassuringly, but there was a slight edge to her tone when she said Sirus' name that conveyed to Sarah that that was the real deciding factor.

"Thank you, both of you."  Sarah said gratefully with her hands in fists on her knees as she stared down at the floor.  Her body started to shake uncontrollably as tears fell from her face and she cried.  "I know it's selfish to ask, especially after what I've done, but please, please don't do it Eri.  I don't know what kind of mental fortitude Sirus has, he's definitely an outstanding guy... but me?  I don't think I could stay sane if you shrunk me."  She reached up and hugged her shoulders to try and reign control over her body again as she stared blankly at the floor.  "The sense of powerlessness, of worthlessness.  Even if you did everything in your power to make me feel like a person, I wouldn't.  Oh god, and my family!  They'd be worried sick about me.  Please Eri, please, please don't shrink me."

Eri didn't say anything in to Sarah, she didn't try to assure or frighten the terrified brunette, she just shimmied closer to her and reached out to touch her shoulder.  Instinctually Sarah froze at the touch but made no move.  The blonde wrapped her arms around Sarah's shoulders and drew her in for a gentle embrace.  Sarah cried into Eri's shoulder, thankful for what she was hoping was a gesture of mercy.

"When I first walked in and you said you shoved Sirus in you, if I hadn't of been so concerned with getting Sirus out safely I might have actually shrunk you on the spot."  Eri admitted as she held and consoled her friend.  "I'm sorry I almost ruined our friendship."

"I'm sorry too, I'm sorry."  Sarah cried, pulling at the neck of Eri's sweater.  "You too Sirus.  I'm so sorry, I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but I want you to know I'm sorry."  She said, looking at the tiny man lodged between Eri's warm, soft mammaries.

"Like everything else, I blame Eris."  He replied before Eri squeezed her boobs together, completely engulfing him in their sweet embrace again.

"You're still in timeout mister."  Eri said sternly.

"Well, I'll just return to being a spectator... or maybe I'll invite some more guests over for games.  Either way, take care girls... and Si."  Eris said before fading away.

Sarah continued to cry into Eri's embrace for a while before finally calming down.

"So, what now?"  Sarah asked.

"Well, I'm not shrinking you."  Eri stated.

"And Sirus?  I mean I'm not going to go around telling anybody about him since he seems happy with you, but I also can't guarantee I won't slip up and mention him either."  The brunette admitted.

"If you want me to I can shrink you to eliminate that chance."  The blonde teased grabbing Sarah's hand.  "But I'm not worried."

"Thanks."  She replied, cupping Eri's hand with her free hand.  "Hey, btws, do you think I could borrow Sirus every now and-"  Sarah began to joke but the pressure she felt Eri give off stopped her in her tracks.  "I was just kidding."

Eri let out a little sigh before relaxing a bit.  "Like I said, Sirus is a living person.  If he wants to go with you every now and then I won't stop him."

"But earlier when I asked him what he was he replied 'I'm Eri's property'."  Sarah said.  "I thought you like owed him or something."

"Oh, don't get me wrong.  Sirus is mine, but I respect his wishes."  Eri stated, a little happy to hear that Sirus truly does seem to accept being under her care.  Her biggest worry is that he is merely planning long term in hopes to escape and seek help.

"Okay, well if you ever need some time to yourself or something I'm here if you need me."  Sarah offered.

"Thanks."  Eri said, looking at the clock on her wall.  "Looks like you missed the last bus.  Do you want to stay the night or call a cab?"

"Sure, I can crash on the floor."  Sarah said, standing up and stretching.

"Oh no, don't worry about it.  I'll shrink myself down to Sirus' size and the three of us can use the bed."  Eri offered smiling.

"Yeah, I mean that could work, but what if-?"  Sarah was about to ask but stopped mid-sentence when she saw Eri's sweet smile cloaked in a shadow of menace.

"Hmm?  What if what?"  The blonde asked, cocking her head to the side.

"Nevermind, it's nothing."  Sarah quickly said with a nervous laugh.  "I think tonight revealed to me just how dangerous Eri could be if she wanted."

After Eri, Sirus and Sarah each made preparations for bed, the three laid down for sleep.  Sarah laid with her back to Eri and Sirus, who were on the mattress next to the pillow.  Eri had wordlessly situated herself cuddled next to Sirus with her head resting on the tiny man's chest.

"Comfy?"  Sirus asked as they began to relax.

"Very."  Eri replied, snuggling closer to her warm body pillow.  "Is this awkward for you?"  She asked.

"No.  Besides, we both know I've spend no small amount of time using your chest as a pillow."  He joked, reaching up and lazily petting her head.  "Figure it's about time I make it up to you."

"How are you feeling?  You went through a lot today.  Are you still sore?"  She asked, slowly nodding off to sleep, carried by the relaxing scent and warmth of Sirus' body.

"It's nothing a good night of sleep can't fix."  He asserted.  "Thank you again Eri."

"I'm glad Sirus wasn't hurt today, but what would I have done if he was?  Would I have shrunk Sarah?"  Eri thought as she finally surcame to sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

And so ends another chapter, I know there wasn't much in the way of erotic play, but Sarah did that last chapter.

For those who wish to leave a review, one thing I'd like to ask.  What do you think of Eris' character?  I keep dropping hint to her life here and there and I actually have some chapters written up of her drawing in characters from anime to play in her games but am hesitant to post them.  The first game has some of the characters from Konosuba playing but I'm not finished it yet lol.

Anyway, let me know what you think and thanks again for reading!

 

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282