- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Don't have much to say before this one, though I have a series of plans on my days off for the next week and a bit so it'll probably take a while before the next chapter is poster.  I apologize in advance if that is the case.

 

The events of the previous day now behind them, Eri, Sirus and Sarah awoke with following morning none worse for the wear.  Eri invited Sarah to join her and Sirus for breakfast now that she knows their little secret and after a pleasant morning Sarah gathered her dirty clothes in a bag and got ready to leave.

"I'll wash and return your clothes when I see you when we work together next."  The brunette said from the door, getting her sandals on.

"There's no rush."  Eri said politely, hugging her friend.  "Today and tomorrow are your days off, right?"

"Yeah, though I'll probably pass through tonight partying."  Sarah admitted with her happy-go-lucky grin.  She looked to Sirus who was sitting on Eri's should.  "See you later too little man, again I'm sorry and thank you."

"Shit, I guess I should ask now, this will probably be my last chance."  Sirus thought, Sarah's apology snapping him out of thought.  "I told you, I blame Eris and her sense of 'humor'."  He said with heavy air quotes.  "Actually Sarah, can I ask a favor of you?"

"Sure, what is it?"  Sarah asked, happily curious.

"I was wondering if I could come with you for the day for... call it a 'trust exercise'."  He said, which shocked both Eri and Sarah.

"Sirus, do you really think that is a good idea?" Eri asked, concern thick in her voice.  "Ah, sorry Sarah, I didn't mean it like that."

"No, I'm with you on this one."  Sarah agreed.  "Are you sure you want to do this now?"

"Now is the best time.  You'll keep me for the day and return me to Eri before you start drinking.  This way Eri will know where I am and you and I can get to know each other a bit better in a less physical sense."  Sirus explained.  "Also I figure the sooner the better."

"Well, I can't really argue with that logic."  The brunette stated, nodding her head.  "Eri?"

"Sure he says all that, but it feels like he's just justifying it for some other reason.  But what?"  The blonde thought, trying to see through Sirus' plan.  "I mean it was less than 24 hours ago she shove him up her bumhole."  It was then Eri had an epiphany, remembering back to the day she accidentally sat on Sirus after a shower.  "He does have a thing for... that sort of stuff."

"Hey, Eri?  Is it okay if I take Sirus for that day, as a trial run?"  Sarah asked, waving a hand in front of her friend's unresponsive face.

"Huh, what?  Oh, well he's the one that suggested it."  Eri replied, picking up Sirus and holding him to Sarah.  "How big or small should I make you?"

"I think 2 inches should be good."  Sirus said after some thought.  "Could you grab Stitcher for me too, just in case."

"Who or what is 'Stitcher'?"  Sarah asked as she received the now 2 inch tall man.

"It's the name he gave his sewing needle."  Eri explained, quickly going to her purse and pulling it out.  She sized it for him and handed it to Sirus.

"Come on, I'm not going to hurt you."  Sarah assured, a little hurt of the apparent lack of trust, but also understanding in equal value.

Sighing out a little chuckle Sirus shook his head a bit.  "You really think this would stop you if you tried anything?  It's for in case of rodents or vermin."  He explained.

"That makes so much more sense."  Sarah agreed.  "Okay, let's get going then."  She said, tucking Sirus behind some hair on her neck.

"See you tonight."  Sirus said, waving to Eri.

"Have fun and be safe."  Eri said in reply, waving back as they left.

"Don't worry, I promise I'll redeem myself."  Sarah added just as the door closed.

"Oh, that Sirus.  If he wants to satisfy his desires he could just ask me."  Eri thought in frustration as she listened to Sarah's footsteps fade.  "Well I won't lose, just you wait..."



"I really appreciate you giving me another chance Sirus, I really do."  Sarah said as she left Eri's building and headed for the bus.

"Well I actually have an ulterior motive for this too."  He admitted, holding on to her hair as he hid himself.  "I'm actually thankful for everything that happened now."

"Oooh reeeally?"  The playful brunette asked in a sultry tone.  "If you want another ride in my brown eye express all you had to do is ask."  She teased, feeling a wave of lustful longing roll over her.  "I mean, I do have him for the day.  I could and Eri-"  Instantly her senses returned as she remembered the menacing smile on Eri's face, a chill running down her spine.

"No, not like that."  The brown haired tiny corrected.  "Is sex really the first association you make for everything?"

"Heh, not always."  She replied hiding her embarrassment behind a playful smile.  "Sorry, I'll behave."  "And I think Eri's dark side will help keep my urges in check."

"Okay.  Anyway, about the real reason for this outing, I need your help with something."  Sirus explained.  "Do you think you can keep it a secret from Eri?"

"Depends on what it is.  You're a good guy but I won't do anything at might betray Eri."  Sarah said.  "So I hope this doesn't have anything to do with a potential escape attempt or something."

"What!?  No, no, no, nothing of the sort."  Sirus replied in alarm.  "Why would I?  Sure I miss my family and friends a bit, but Eri needs me.  Also, among other things, if I were to run away I would still be stuck at this size but that's more a practical reason rather than a matter of opinion."  He elaborated, trying to convey his feelings of his current situation.  "Eri is a great caregiver, the best kind of giantess someone like me could ever hope to meet.  So I wanted to do something extra to thank her."

"Aww, that's so sweet."  Sarah cooed.  "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, actually, next week is her birthday and I was hoping you could take me shopping for a present for her.  I'll make sure to reimburse you, but I want to keep it an absolute secret until then."  He explained.

"Okay, now I'm getting a little jealous here."  Sarah thought listening to Sirus' request.  "Well then let's help each other look for presents together, I didn't know about her birthday so now I need to get her one too."

"Thanks Sarah, this means a lot to me."  Sirus said as the bus approached.  "I was thinking about getting her some sort of jewelry, like a necklace or bracelet."

"Let's stop by my place to drop these off and then we can go around shopping a bit."  Sarah proposed, getting on the bus and taking her seat.

"Sound good."  Sirus agreed.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful for Sirus and Sarah.  While she did feel temptation lick at her carnal desires to put Sirus in a whole host of places in her body, if the knowledge that Sirus was trusting her not to wasn't enough for her to shake such thoughts the thought of facing Eri's wrath did.  She took Sirus to a few different jewelry stores to check out their selection, but it wasn't until the fourth one did he find anything he thought Eri would like.  After she helped Sirus finish his shopping, Sarah headed for her usual adult entertainment store and picked up a jar of chocolate body paint.  With the day's objectives complete, Sarah and Sirus decided to head back to her place until it was time to give him back to Eri.

"Are you seriously going to give her body paint for her birthday?"  Sirus asked after they got back to Sarah's parent's house.  Back when Sarah was still just 16 they had renovated the basement into an apartment unit to rent out but before it was finished they conceived Sarah's little sister.  Sarah moved into the basement and gave up her room for her baby sister and has been living there ever since.

"Think about it Sirus, either she could put it on herself and let you lick it off or she could dip you in it and suck you clean."  Sarah explained lewdly, smiling all the while.  "Again, and again, and again."

The thought was definitely appealing to the tiny man.  "Maybe it really was a blessing she found out about me."  He thought as he blushed.

"See, even you like the idea."  The playful brunette teased, setting him down on her coffee table.  She entered what Sirus assumed to be her bedroom for a couple minutes, coming out with an armful of dirty clothes and headed over to the washer, dumping the load in and adding Eri's clothes as well.  "So what's the deal between you two anyway?"  She asked, starting the laundry and coming back to sit on the couch.

"What do you mean?"  He asked, avoid eye contact.

"Hold that thought."  Sarah said quickly, going over the the washing machine and tossing in her current shirt and pants.  "Ah, much better."  She sighed in relief, stretching as she returned to the couch now in only a tiny bra and, for all intents and purposes, a couple pieces of string acting as some extreme form of panties.

"Really?"  Sirus asked in nigh disbelief.

"This is my lounge wear."  She defended, pulling at the strings and straps to adjust her undergarments.  "If you don't like it you can voice your complaints to my ass."  She added, standing and thrusting her large, round derriere in his direction.

Sirus held up a hand and shook his head.  "We've been acquainted, I'll hold my peace thank you."

"Aww, I was kinda hoping you'd continue."  She pouted, sitting back down and putting her feet up on the coffee table, on either side of Sirus.

Looking at her, Sirus could see that Sarah's panties disappeared into her lower lips, hiding almost nothing.  "This girl could stand to learn a little shame."  He thought, deciding to focus on her face.

"So, come on then."  Sarah said, leaning back into her couch more.  "I know you have the whole 'caregiver/tiny' thing going on, but is there anything else?"

"What more could there be?"  Sirus asked, now avoiding direct eye contact with a slight red glow to his cheeks.  "It this size I'd never be more than a toy to her anyway."

Smiling somewhat sweetly, Sarah leaned forward and picked up Sirus.  Turning to lay lengthways on the couch she turned on her back and set him down on her stomach.  "I know I wouldn't mind having a little guy like you.  Truth be told I'm only just able to keep from forcing myself on you thanks to the fear of Eri's wrath."  She admitted with a shaky grin.  "I've been trying to tempt you into faltering, but you you've been surprisingly steadfast."  She said, reaching down to her panties and pulling that waistband up.  "Whaddya say?  All you have to do is walk in and I'll take care of the rest."

Sirus looked back to the gap Sarah had created, holding her underwear away from her skin.  He swallowed hard as traces of her scent wafted towards him.  "It's been a long time since Mary dumped me, since I was last with a woman."  He thought, though his heart had long gotten over his ex, he hadn't laid with a woman in the five years since.  He could see a small patch of well trimmed pubes poking up from Sarah's pubis mons, disappearing over the soft curve that led to her waiting womanhood beyond.  His more base instincts called to him, he could feel his body redirecting some blood towards his member.  "Oh, if only it were that easy."

"You know, it's rude to keep a lady waiting."  Sarah teased, a longing for satisfaction in her eyes as she hoped Sirus would take her up on her offer.

"Right, right, sorry."  Sirus replied, turning back to the colossal girl he stood on.  "I'm afraid I'll have to decline your... very tempting offer."

"Are you sure?"  The lustful brunette questioned.  "This would count as our second date."  She mentioned, trying to entice him.

But Sirus just smiled and shook his head.  "Feel free to kick me, I know I will in after this."

"Ok, ok..."  Sarah said admitting defeat and sitting up, causing Sirus to tumble down her body and bounce just over her engorged sex.  "Oh god!  Just... hold that thought."  She cried quickly, getting up and rushing to her bedroom and closing the door.

Shortly thereafter he could hear the sounds of heavy breathing, and sensual moaning that steadily got louder and louder until it reached its crescendo.  A few more moments passed in silence after that before the brunette returned, wearing a different but just as revealing pair of panties.

"Sorry about that," she giggled as she sat next to him, "just had to get that out of my system or... ya know?"  She placed Sirus back on her lap before continuing.  "So, care to at least try to console my poor, bruised ego as to why?"

Despite the fact that she had cleaned herself and had fresh panties on, the stimulating scent of Sarah's sexual release was still coming strong from crotch, assailing Sirus' senses.  "It just... didn't feel right."  He tried to explain, knowing full well that his body may fall prey to the pheromones her body was currently releasing.

"Oh, and why didn't it feel right?"  She asked, wiggling her hips to settle into the couch a bit more.  "Because you already have Eri?"

"Like I said, we don't have that kind of relationship."  Sirus sighed, trying to stress the point.  "She's a really kind and considerate person who is just trying to make the best of a crazy situation and I'm doing what I can to help her.  That's it."

Sarah looked down to Sirus skeptically.  "Oh really?  You're just living with her in this bizarre situation?  Not once over the course of the five months you've been with her have you thought about doing naughty things with her?  Not just one-sided like her using you or you taking advantage of her, but actually, willing, partners in pleasure?"

Sirus was about to open his mouth to deny the accusation, to tell her that she was wrong but something stopped him.  The words died in his throat and his eyes widened a bit in realization.  His face was flushed red as he quickly turned to face away from Sarah to gather his thoughts that had began racing off on countless stray tangents.  He tried to pace a bit, but lost his footing and tumbled in between her thighs.

The towering brunette giggles at Sirus' new mannerisms, finding his panicked expression oddly cute.  "Okay, here's a better question.  Do you love her?"  She asked.

Almost instantly, thanks to Sarah's question, there was only one resounding thought in Sirus' head.  "I don't know."  He replied almost ashamed at himself.  "I honestly don't even know if I know what it means to really love someone.  If you ask me if she's constantly on my mind, then yes.  Do I find her the most beautiful when she's smiling?  Yes, she practically glows like the sun.  I think about her and what I can do to make her life easier, to bring just a little bit more happiness into her life almost everyday... but does that mean I love her?  I... I don't know."  He sat up and stare Sarah right into her auburn and azure eyes.  "If these feelings I have now are actually love, true love, then what was it I felt before for the other women I dated?  I wanted to be with them for more than their bodies, so it wasn't purely lust.  I told them I loved them, was that a lie?"

"I wouldn't know little guy, I haven't met a guy I can say I had serious feeling for yet."  She admitted, scooping him up in her hands and bringing him to her face.  "You'd be the closest, but even that is likely the novelty of having a tiny guy that I can take anywhere, no offense."

"None taken.  So then... I'm in love with Eri?"  He said, trying to organize his thoughts more.

"If not, you can always come live in my panties."  Sarah teased, giving her crotch a light pat and winking playfully at him.  "I'll save you a spot in the liners."

"Oh, how very tempting."  He replied with a sarcastic smile.

"We could do a trial run right now if you'd like."  She said, pulling at the waistband of her unmentionables a bit.

"Thanks for the offer but I'll pass for now."  He replied.

The two spent the next little while talking a bit more about their hobbies and interests, though most of it was Sirus talking since he knew more about her from unintentional eavesdropping.  After the washing machine finished the load Sarah put in it and she threw her clothes into the dryer she took Sirus into her bedroom.

"I'mma take a nap before my night on the town."  She explained, closing the door behind her.  "My little sister might come down to try and play with me, but she knows not to bother me when I'm sleeping.  So I suggest you stay in bed with me so I don't lose you."  She said, climbing into bed, tossing her bra to the floor.

Sirus had gotten a look at her floor before she set him down on the bed and while it looked somewhat clean it was obvious that the clear spots were where her dirty clothes were.

"Yeah, I don't even want to think what this stupid compulsion would have your sister do to me."  He agreed, sticking close to the head of the bed.

"Oh, that would be funny."  Sarah giggled, reaching out and grabbing Sirus.  "She takes after me."  She added, nuzzling him into her cheek before letting him go on her pillow.  "You're free to play with my body while I'm napping, but be careful of it playing back."

"I think I'll just take a nap as well."  Sirus replied, flopping down on the pillow.

Sarah merely shrugged her shoulders as she closed her eyes.  "Suit yourself.  Good night Sirus."

"Good night Sarah."  He parroted.

Sarah almost instantly fell asleep, breathing rhythmically and softly.  Sirus didn't have such luck as she was prone to shift about in her sleep.  Eventually he fell off the pillow and under the blanket where he was faced with her modest bare chest.  While there wasn't much to her chest Sarah's nipples were a light almond color, standing erect.

"Great, if she woke up now she'd think I took her up on her offer."  He thought to himself as he tried to crawl back out  and to the side of the bed but was knocked over as one of her hands brushed past him.  "Still, does she always fidget this much in her sleep?  She was pretty still last night."  Just as he was about to continue his journey, her hand came back, feeling around for something.  He could tell she was still asleep by the way it haphazardly searched.  When it eventually landed on top of him it grabbed him and pulled him down her body as she rolled onto her stomach.

"Sarah!  Wake up!"  He called but then realized she was unlikely to hear him.  Her hand dragged him to her shapely ass and shoved him between her soft, firm cheeks.  He heard her purr contently, wiggle her butt happily and settle into place.  "Are you telling me she can't sleep soundly without something in her ass?"  Sirus thought in disbelief, the heavy scent of the brunette's rear surrounding him.  He tried to wiggle his way out, but that earned him a delicate finger shoving him deeper, his face pressed up against the thin string of her thong against her tight anus.  "Since I'm still outside of her I think I'll stop pressing my luck."  He thought, trying to settle in and make the best of a almost shitty situation.  Since his exposure yesterday was still fresh in his mind, Sirus took little solace in noting the smell wasn't as bad this time.

He took to breathing through his mouth however, as he felt his head start to feel funny for the noxious yet strangely intoxicating scent.  This must have agitated Sarah's sensitive rosebud because her finger came back pulling and adjusting the string of her thong, causing it to slip out from under Sirus and snap back in place behind him.  With a mouthful of anal flesh Sirus immediately regretted breathing through his mouth.  Tentatively he began breathing through his nose again, getting a concentrated dose of essense of Sarah but triggering not reaction he settled in for a long wait.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, and hopefully it won't be too long before I can get the next chapter up.  Please leave a review and until next time, happy reading!

 

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282