- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Oh yeah!  When life hands you a blizzard that stops all normal business functions and gets you an extra day off... you make lemonade?  No?

Whatever, poor analogy aside I got some free time so here's another chapter.

 

13 - Close Encounters of the Eri Kind

The day seemed to stretch on far longer than it should for Eri.  Sirus had asked to spend the day with Sarah now that she knows their secret, which left the young blonde to her own devices.  She spent much of the day lounging around in various positions, thinking about Sirus.  After what felt like an eternity, it was time to go to work, just what she needed to preoccupy her mind.  Just as she was about to enter the pub, Eri heard someone calling to her.

"Eri!  Hold on a second."  The familiar voice called.

Turning to see who was calling to her, Eri saw Melony briskly walking up the street towards her.  "Melony?  What are you doing here?"  She asked, for the first time that day she was glad she didn't have Sirus with her.

"I could say I just happened to be in the area, but I was actually waiting for you."  The older woman admitted as she reached her.

"Is there something I can help you with?  Does it concern Sirus?!"  Eri asked quickly, trying her best to sound casual.

"Something like that, I was hoping we could sit down and talk sometime."  Melony replied, reaching into her purse and producing a phone.  "I know you're about to go to work, but if I get your number we could set up a time and place."

"Oh, I would love to."  Eri said, getting her own cell from her purse.

"Okay, I'll contact you later Eri."  Melony said politely.

"Bye Melony."  The blonde replied, waving as the older woman left.  "She really waited around just to get my number?  Sirus was right, she is persistent."  She thought to herself with a small smile on her face as she entered the pub.  "She's pleasant enough though."

Eri went about her shift serving customers as best she could but with her mind preoccupied with when Sarah might show up and how Sirus was she made a couple small mistakes like taking orders to the wrong table and such.  After a couple hours had passed, the party-hearty brunette came in with a small bag in hand.

"Eri!  How you doin' girl!"  Sarah exclaimed, walking over and hugging her.  "I brought your 'stuff' back."

"Thank you Sarah, how was it?"  Eri asked, resisting the urge to open the bag right there to check on Sirus.

"Um, there might have been a slight mishap when I napped, but other than that it was very... informative."  She replied, smiling playfully.  "Now if you don't mind, this town if full of guys how don't know they want to buy me drinks!"  She added, sauntering off to the bar.

Excusing herself for a moment, Eri rushed to the staff room and opened the bag seeing the 2 inch tall brown haired man she had left in the care of her friend.

"Didja miss me?"  He asked, smiling up to the towering woman.

Scooping him up, Eri embraced him tightly, happy to see he was alright.  "Of course I did, it's lonely without you."  She confessed, not wanting to let him go.  "How was it?  Did she do anything to you?"

"Nothing intentionally, during her nap she shoved me into her butt.  Other than that is wasn't too bad."  He reported with a slight blush to his cheeks.  "I missed you too..."  He added under his breath.

Smiling gently, Eri placed Sirus in her cleavage as she put the clothes Sarah returned to her in her locker.  Sirus expected that she would put him in the locker too, but was surprised when she closed and locked the door.

"Forgetting something?"  He inquired, tilting his head back to look at her face smile down to him.

"You've been away from me all day, I was hoping to keep you on me, at least for a little while."  She explained, making her adorable puppy-dog face.  "Though only if you want to."

"And where do you plan to keep me?  People can regularly see down your shirt."  He asked.

Pulling him out from between her boobs, Eri's face was dyed a deep red.  "I was thinking... in my... panties."  She admitted, letting the idea hang in the air for a bit before squealing in embarrassment and crouching down hugging her knees.  "I can't believe I just said that!"

"In her panties!?"  Sirus thought, surprised by how daring Eri was being.  "Sure, it's basically the only place she could keep me on her, safe and out of sight but..."

Her heart racing a mile a minute, Eri looked at Sirus as tears formed in the corner of her eyes.  "Do you not want to?"  She asked timidly.

"Ah, don't ask with those beautiful eyes.  That's cheating."  He thought, sitting down and looking at her palm.  "No, it's fine.  I was just... surprised."  He said, avoiding direct eye contact.  "Front or back?"

"Which would you prefer?"  She wanted to take his opinion into consideration as much as possible.  "I'll let you choose."

"Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap.  Is this a loaded question?  Is there a right choice to make here?  Which should I choose?"  He thought, debating his options.  "Ah, shit.  She's not on break, no time!"  "The front then!"  He said quickly.

"I thought for sure he'd choose my... behind.  Doesn't he like things like that?"  Eri thought in mild disappointment.  "Okay, but just... this isn't anything naughty, so you can't...play... with anything while I'm working... Okay?"  She explained, pulling the waistband of her skirt, pantyhose and panties away from her body to create a gap for the tiny man.

"As amusing at the thought is, don't worry Eri.  I'll restrain myself."  Sirus promised, teasing her a bit.

"I'm sorry for asking for something so weird... it's just, I missed you."  Eri explained, bringing Sirus up and kissing him on the head.

"I missed you too."  He replied with a sweet smile.  "Now hurry up, you're not on break yet."

"Oh, you're right!"  Eri exclaimed, dropping Sirus down into her undergarments.  As she adjusted her clothes, Eri felt Sirus settle in front of her pubis mons.  She smiled warmly at the sensation, patting his tiny form through her skirt a couple times.  "He's so warm."  She thought.  Checking the mirror, Eri was glad she was wearing a half apron since his little silhouette was slightly noticeable through her skirt.  Eri went about her night with a bit more of a spring to her step.

For Sirus, although the ride was a bit bumpy, he had to admit it was very comfortable to be so close to Eri.  He was surrounded by her airy scent and bodily warmth.  It didn't matter that he couldn't move, he didn't need to.  Every so often he would feel her fingers on his back, checking to see if he was alright.  Not wanting to make a scene, Sirus tried to reply by nodding his head.  It was difficult, but he managed and Eri apparently noticed.

During her first break, one of Eri's coworkers was in the break room with her, so she didn't have a chance to let Sirus out.  Under the table her petted him gently through her clothes but otherwise left him where he was.

"This isn't as naughty as I thought it might be."  She thought to herself as she went back to work.  "He's right next to my most private place, but I trust Sirus and he trusts me."  While their relationship was pretty odd and complex, Eri loved that they could do things like this and it not inherently be sexual.

Since he had never been with Eri while she worked throughout the night Sirus both was and wasn't surprised by all the customers complimenting and hitting on Eri he could hear, asking her for her number and such.  A little embarrassed, he remember something Sarah told him after she woke up that evening.

 

 



"Ya know, I'm pretty sure Eri likes you too."  The brunette said, getting dressed having already apologized for shoving him between her butt cheek in her sleep.

"You mean, 'like' as in romantically?"  Sirus asked.  "What makes you say that?"

"Does she ever bring you onto the floor when she's working?"  Sarah asked, to which Sirus shook his head.  "Well Eri is actually really popular with a bunch of our regulars and random customers ask her out all the time."  She explained.  "She always turns them all down.  I thought she had a boyfriend already, but it makes a lotta sense if it she was keeping herself available for you."

"Right, a miniature boyfriend she can't tell anyone about and who can't do anything for her."  Sirus said sarcastically.  "I'm prime dating material."

"You're always there for her and care for her.  You're cute and at least to her you have a great singing voice, which is always a plus, and most of all you spend time with her."  Sarah said, listing all the points her could off the top of her head she could.  "All of that is prime boyfriend material.  And I can vouch that you know how to please a girl, so there's that too."  She added, sticking out her tongue playfully.



Sirus was brought back to the present as Eri politely turned down yet another guy inviting her out for coffee.  "She really is popular."  He mused, finding humor in the fact that none of the guys at the pub that night would guess there is already a guy in her pants.

The night pressed on and eventually Sarah left with some guy that was on a pub crawl.  Eri's shift was largely uneventful and soon it was time to head home.  She left Sirus in her panties the entire way home.

"I hope he doesn't mind that I kept him there, I just wanted this moment to last a little longer."  She thought as she entered the apartment.  Taking off her shoes, Eri went over to the bed and laid down on it.  "Sirus, were home now."  She said softly, pulling up her waistbands to reveal the tiny man in her panties.  "Sirus?  You can come out now."  But Sirus didn't respond, he just laid where he was.  "Sirus?"  She tentatively reached in and slowly pulled Sirus' body out, worried she might have hurt him unaware.  Her worries were dispelled however once she saw that he was sleeping peacefully in her hand.  She giggled at the sight.  "Maybe we should make that your new bed."  She teased playfully, happy at least to know he was comfortable down there.

"Motion seconded."  He replied, rolling over.

"Morning sleepy head."  Eri greeted, setting him down on the bed.  "I'll make us something to eat, any requests?"

"Five more minutes."  He requested, half asleep as he wrapped himself in the sheets on the bed.

"Was it really that tiring to spend the day with Sarah?"  She asked, going to the kitchen.

"Like I said, I spent most of the day in her ass.  That girl can't even sleep soundly without something shoved in there."  He complained, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.  "But she didn't mean to and apologized when she woke up so it's fine."  He added.  "Though it took her a couple minutes after she woke up to realize where I was."

"Would it be too much to ask for a massage tonight?"  She asked diffidently.

Sirus knew she would understand if he yes and let the matter drop, but the look in her eyes told him she was looking forward to a massage after work.  Smiling he shook his head.  "Not at all, I'll give you a good rubdown after we eat."

Eri's face lit up with joy and she went about making some food for them.  After they ate, she pulled out a tray with the massage oils she bought a while back, most of which were flowery to Sirus' dismay.  She chose a lavender vanilla oil and took off all of her clothes except for her panties before lying down on her stomach.  She liked being big when Sirus gave her massages, feeling him walking around on her body was relaxing.

"I w-was hoping you c-could do my l-l-lower back tonight."  She stammered, turning away from Sirus as she blushed profusely.  "Come on Eri, you can do this.  It's for Sirus."  She pulled her panties down a bit to facilitate full access to the small of her back.

"Sure thing."  He replied, also stripped of all but the most modest of clothing.  He started feeling around the area she applied some oil, searching for knots and tight spots.  After 15 to 20 minutes of work, Sirus was sure he got everything.  "Is that good?"  He asked, tentatively standing on her slippery skin.

"Umm, a little... lower?"  She said shyly, and Sirus could see her ears starting to turn red.  She applied some more oil, but it was almost halfway to the summit of her shapely rear.

"Okay."  He replied, a little suspicious as he slowly climbed the gentle slope.  "Here?"

"L-lower..."  She whispered, burying her face in the pillow.

"Any lower and I'll be working your butt."  Sirus joked, chuckling a bit.

Shifting to try and look at the tiny man on her, eyes apprehensive and teary she asked.  "Is that bad?"

"What?  No!  Not at all."  Sirus said, stumbling verbally and physically as he lost his balance.  He slid back down to the small of her back in a half dazed state.  "I mean... you realize..."

"Nevermind, you don't have to if you don't want to."  The blonde quickly said, retracting her previous statement.  "I mean... if you want to you can..."  "Anytime."  She added mentally, too embarrassed to say it verbally.  "Though you probably don't want to, considering what you went through today."

Sirus sat up, also blushing, thinking.  "Well, I mean, is it... sore?"  He asked finally.

Eri could tell that he knew this wasn't purely a request of an innocent massage, that there was a deeper meaning that she was too sheepish to say but was trying to make it easier for her to ask.  "Y-yes!  Before you and Sarah showed up I, uh, I backed into a table weird."  She said with a nervous laugh.  "It feels a bit weird, so do you think... you know, if you could?"

"It would be my pleasure."  He agreed, smiling broadly.  He got up and started climbing to the top of her glutes.

"Well, since you're doing me such a big favor... I guess I can overlook it if you wanted to, maybe... play around down there a bit?"  She stated, trying to be subtle about her true motives.  "I mean, if you wanted to make the best of the circumstances...  I won't stop you."

"Don't tempt me."  He thought, reaching the peak of the giantess' rump.  Getting on  his hands and knees he started rubbing and kneading the soft, plump flesh.  The muscles of Eri's butt twitched slightly at his touch and movement as he focused on the blissful sensation from his hands.  "Oh fuck, it's so warm and squishy, like a balloon filled with a non-Newtonian fluid."  Sirus thought just lying down on Eri's right cheek after only a couple minutes of work, abandoning all pretenses.  He spread his arms and legs as far as he could to stabilize himself and began rocking his body back and forth in a failed attempt to cause it to jiggle.

"I think he's having fun back there."  Eri thought with a smile on her face, focusing on the tiny man on her posterior.

After a few more tries to make Eri's booty shake, Sirus abandoned the idea and rolled over onto his back.  Because he was covered in flowery-scented oil however, he slid down the gentle slope of her smooth, pale cheek and got wedged between the two mounds of flesh.  "Twice in one day I find myself in a girl's butt."  He chuckled, not nearly as nervous as then Sarah had him.

"I'm not sure if you attract them or they attract you."  Eri teased, wiggling her hips a bit.

Slipping a little further down, Sirus reached up in to pull himself free, but with his oily hands he made no progress.  "Can't get out... might as well do something productive."  He thought, reaching out again and rubbing the blonde's butt crack.

"Ooooh, I don't know why but that feel really nice."  Eri thought purring, enjoying the sensation of Sirus running his hands all over her behind.  The two stayed like that for close to an hour before it was time to get ready for bed.

A quick shower to wash off the day's hard worked sweat and a change of clean pajamas and the giantess and her tiny were ready for bed.  Eri crawled into bed, lying on her back and set Sirus on her chest, smiling up to the tiny man with a touch of crimson glow to her cheeks and a timid smile on her face.

"I-is it really okay?  Do you want to sleep in my p-p-panties?"  She asked, eyes full of excitement and anticipation.  "You don't have to if you don't want to."

"Oh?  And why wouldn't I want to?"  He questioned back with a sly grin.

"Isn't is stuffy down there?  D-does it... s-sm-smell?"  She replied, getting more and more embarrassed.  "You can barely move too."

"It's comfortable and warm, I feel safe and humbled by the massive amount of trust you placed in me.  Also, I know you're not going to trap me down there for the rest of my days, so even if I can't move I'm not worried."  He explained, lying down on the stretched fabric spanning the gap between her breasts.  "And as for the smell..."  He added, trailing off remembering his time at her crotch.

"Does it smell bad?"  Eri asked hesitantly.  "Though I did just shower so it wouldn't be as bad now."

"No, not at all."  Sirus quickly said, his face turning bright red.  "You always have a pleasant, calming scent about you, but down there it intensifies tenfold.  It is really nice."  "Not to mention some other scents get mixed in making the whole experience much more... stimulating."  He added in thought.

Eri struggled to maintain eye contact with Sirus, feeling happy and embarrassed in equal amounts.  "He says the most embarrassing things!"  She thought, looking back at him.  "Honeyed words and a silver tongue, you are the natural enemy of women everywhere."  She stated, giggling.

"Well I am a Pisces, so there is that."  He admitted with a cheeky smile.

"That does explain a lot."  Eri agreed but then gasped in realization.  "I missed your birthday!  Oh, I'm sorry Sirus.  Why didn't you say anything?"

"Because it isn't important.  I don't magically become one year older on that day."  He explained nonchalantly.  "Shit, why are we talking about birthdays now of all times!"

"Well I matters to me, I'll have to do something for you."  She said before letting out a big yawn.  "Oh my, excuse me.  I suppose we should sleep then."  She added, picking up Sirus.  "Good night."

"Sleep well."  He replied, waving as she brought him under the covers.

Eri created a gap between her clothes and skin and placed Sirus in the same position he was in at work.  Placing a hand on top of the tiny man, Eri smiled happily as they both slowly drifted to sleep.

 

Chapter End Notes:

There we go, I think this story will be wrapping up soonish, like hopefully within the next 5-6 chapters depending on how many more tangents I go off on.  Look forward to it!

Oh, and leave a reveiw please!

 

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282