- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Oh wow, didn't think I'd make it in time this week

Started playing Tales of Berseria and Fire Emblem Heroes this past week, not good for the writing schedule. lol

Still, we are steadily approaching the end of the tale of Sirus and Eri, I figure I can wrap it up in two or three more chapters... depending on tangents.

 

When Eri first awoke from her nap, she immediately felt the pleasing sensation of her vaginal canal hugging the tiny Sirus tightly within.  She purred and hummed in satisfaction, rubbing her hand over her pubis mon, it being slightly bloated due to the sweet prize inside.  She allowed herself to enjoy the moment for what she thought must have been close to a half an hour, focusing on the minuscule movements of Sirus' sleeping, before she looked at the time.

"Almost 7:30, guess I should start getting ready."  She sighed, not wanting this experience to end.  Gingerly, she spread herself open and slipped a finger inside.  "Wakey, wakey sleepy.  It's time to come out."  She teased, nudging the tenant of her sex, urging him to grab on.  She shrunk him back down to 3 inches tall to facilitate his release, instantly feeling a little empty.  This feeling reminded Eri of the piece of advice Eris had given her the day she first shrunk Sirus. 'Tinies make for great sex toys.  Shove him in and you'll understand.'  "I think I'm starting to see what she meant."  The blonde thought, finally feeling some movement from Sirus.  "But I don't think it would have felt nearly as nice as it did earlier, without putting how we feel into it."

Sirus slowly awoke from his pleasant slumber, covered in a sweet smelling, sticky mucus and surrounded by warm squishy walls that hugged him tight.  He felt Eri's finger poking his head and managed the effort to grab hold.  "While not quite the womb, it really is comforting in here."  He thought as he was dragged out into the light.

"Hey there sleepy-head.  How was your sleep?"  Eri asked as she picked Sirus up and placed him on her palm.

"Absolutely wonderful!"  He replied, beaming a bright smile.  "But wait, does this make me your son now?"  He added jokingly.

"I'd rather you be my boyfriend..."  She said, blushing.  "I mean, I thought..."

"If I'm allowed to be so lucky."  Sirus said with a decidedly more serious tone, smiling warmly up to his giantess girlfriend.  "After all, I am in love with you."

"Aw, I love you too."  Eri swooned, elated that he wasn't just caught up in the heat of the moment before.  She brought him up and kissed him on the head, tasting some of her essence that remained on him.  "We should freshen up."  She giggled, standing up and heading to the shower.

After a relatively quick shower, Eri continued to get ready to go out, putting on makeup and fixing up her hair.  Sirus occupied himself on the laptop after putting on some clean clothes.  As it approached 8:30 pm Eri exited the bathroom, all dolled up and ready to go.  Closing the laptop and standing at her full height she placed a hand on her hip as she looked down to Sirus.

"How do I look?"  She asked, spinning once.

Regarding the lovely giantess, Sirus was momentarily at a loss for word.  She had slightly curled the tips of her hair, giving it a bit of bounce and volume as it framed her pretty face.  He could tell she went light on the makeup, a little foundation and eyeliner with glossy pink lipstick and complementary eyeshadow.

She was clad in a form-fitting black dress with a ruffle skirt that hung a couple inches above her knees.  A dark purple lace sarong tied to her waist extended just slight further than the hem of her skirt and her smooth legs were held within the confines of some tight pantyhose.  A smile cracked the tiny man's face as he noticed his birthday gift to her hanging from her neck.

"Absolutely beautiful."  Sirus finally said after taking in her visage.  "Though you have some gunk on your face, blocking out your natural charms."  He added, half in jest.

"You didn't need to add that last part..."  Eri replied, pouting momentarily before smiling gently.  She knew he thought she was pretty enough to go without any cosmetics, but she also wanted to draw his attention a bit more tonight at least.  "Come on, Sarah's probably on her way in already."  She said, holding out her palm for him.

"20 bucks says she's been pre-drinking."  He said, climbing aboard.

"I probably should have too."  Eri thought aloud, placing Sirus in her ample cleavage as she headed for the door.  "Though I also have to control myself since you're coming along."

"Don't worry about me.  Worst thing that'll happen with either of you will be me ending up in one of your panties.  If it comes to that, I'm hoping for yours."  He hypothesized.

"Oh, your days of spelunking in other girl's unmentionables are over little man."  Eri teased in a stern tone with a devious smile and light blush.

"Darn, and here I was just hoping I'd get to see the inside of Sarah's ass again."  Sirus replied with light sarcasm as she slipped into a pair of black heels and grabbed her purse.  "I'm soooooooo disappointed."

"Keep it up mister and it'll be my rear that welcomes you."  She joked, pulling on her jacket.

"I wouldn't mind that, actually."  He admitted honestly.  "I mean, if it's you."

Her face erupting into a full blush, Eri zipped up her jacket, hiding Sirus awhile as she left her apartment.  "We can discuss that later."



By the time Eri arrived at the pub Sarah was already waiting, with a slight buzz on.  The brunette shot her a knowing, lewd smile but said nothing and instead started the exciting night.  Sarah led Eri around to a couple different bars and clubs until they settled into one for the 'long haul' she said.  Eri had shrunk Sirus to an inch tall to better hide him when necessary.

"Hey Eri, come with me for a sec."  Sarah requested, dragging the birthday girl out of their booth by the arm.  "Watch our stuff for us Sirus."  She added, winking.  The table they chose was in a darkened corner of the establishment, so he could be on the table with little risk.

"Wait a second Sarah!"  Eri protested as she was dragged off in the direction of the toilets.

"Right, like I could stop any would-be thief."  He thought, looking out towards the bar.  It was a fairly busy night, good for business and since summer was closing in the city had a sudden influx of party-hearty students and tourists letting off some steam.  The girls were gone for close to 10 minutes, leaving Sirus to observe the comings and goings of some customers.  "Been awhile since I've done something like this."  He thought, observing the different mannerisms and picking up bits and pieces of dialog around him.

"I'm telling you, it's not like that."

"Yeah, that was, like, totally lame."

"You drunk?  I'm cuttin' off."

"To a night our wives will never know about!"

"Dude, I'm tellin' you.  They were both alone and totally hot."  That line caught Sirus attention, it was close.  Looking out he saw two guys sitting close to the bar talking to one another.  One of them was pointing at the booth he was in.  "Didja see the ass on that brunette?  Man, I bet it's never had a real pounding like I could give it."  The man pointing continued, chuckling lewdly.  He wore a black baseball cap turned to the side covering what must have been short cut dark hair as none slipped out from the sides.  He had a long sleeve dress shirt on, black and unbuttoned with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows.  "And the timid blonde, what a rack!  I'd take 'er from the back and play with those puppies until her legs gave out."

That remark earned a mild eye twitch from Sirus.  "Too bad for you Eri has standards."  He thought, looking to the twenty-something man's friend.  Pretty plainly dressed, short light brown hair sporting a thin but well kept beard in a blue t-shirt.

"I-I-I dunno Chad.  I mean..."  The other man replied nervously

"Dude, don't fuck this up.  God, you're always like this Vinny."  Chad lamented, leaning back in his chair.  "Look, I agreed to come all the fuck up to Canada because you wanted to.  We're leaving tomorrow, first flight, and Rock works here.  No risk, no consequences."

"What the hell are they talking about?"  Sirus thought, getting a bad vibe from the confidence that 'Chad' guy gave off.

"Yeah, I know, but women are-"  'Vinny' tried to reason.

"Can it!  I'mma go talk to Rock.  Just stay here."  Chad ordered, standing up to go over to the bar.

He couldn't hear the conversation between Chad and who was probably this 'Rock' guy, but Chad pointed to the booth and said some things and Rock nodded.

"Hey little guy, did you miss us?"  Sarah's high energy voice snapped Sirus' attention back to his immediate surroundings.

Both girls came back and he offered a smile to Eri who smiled back.  "Sure did."  He replied, stealing glances back to Chad and Vinny's table but they seemed to be keeping to themselves now.

"Sorry we were gone so long."  Eri said, sitting down and setting her arm on the table for him to climb.

"Don't worry about it, I was just taking in the sounds."  He said as she climbed to her shoulder.

"I'll go get us some drinks."  Sarah offered, running off to the bar.

"So, hear anything interesting?"  Eri asked.

"Nothing too interesting, but that guy there in the baseball cap was talking about you and Sarah like you were objects for his lust."  Sirus informed, motioning to Chad.  "Saying arrogant shit like how he could destroy Sarah's butt and stuff like that."

"Sounds like a real charmer."  She replied sarcastically, pretending to scan the room so she could see who Sirus was talking about.

"Yeah, his friend is a little nervous and timid, but seems like he was a good head on his shoulders."  He added.  "So, what did Sarah want?"

"Oh, she was just... you know... clarifying some things."  Eri said with a shaky laugh.

"She knows and you told her, didn't you."  He accused.

Hanging her head, the blonde nodded.  "Yes..."

"Lucky us!"  Sarah cheered, returning with their drinks.

"Oh?  How so?"  Sirus asked as she sat down.

"That cute bartender said that that hot guy and his friend are going to pay for our drinks!"  She exclaimed excitedly, pointing to Chad and Vinny.

"What the hell!?"  Sirus thought as she offered Eri her glass.

"Sirus was just telling me that the guy in the hat was talking about us."  Eri commented.

"Really?  Whadid he say?"  She asked, leaning in close to hear Sirus.

"That he could give your ass a real pounding and such."  Sirus sighed, looking back to Chad.

The young man was staring back at the girls now intensely, a glee glimmering in his eye like that of a hunter observing his prey.  A cold chill ran down Sirus' spine, out of the corner of his eye he could see Rock sharing Chad's excitement.  "Shit, shit, shit!"  He thought, wildly turning back seeing Eri bringing her glass up to her lips, Sarah having downed over half of hers already.  "Whoa!  Wait, stop!"  He yelled, trying to warn them.

Eri paused just short of any liquid passing her lips and set her glass down.  "Sirus?  What's wrong?"  She asked, slightly concerned by the urgency in his voice.

Sarah hadn't properly heard Sirus' warning, but did stop drinking and set her glass down as well.

"Eri, do you think you can shrink the contents of your drink discreetly and pretend to drink it?  And do the same for what's left of Sarah's?"  He asked, noticing Chad and Rock's expressions sour a bit, though Vinny seemed a bit relieved.

"I mean I can, yes, but it would be a waste."  She replied.

"Can you just do it?  Something is very wrong here."  He asked, looking back to Sarah who was looking at him weird.

"Okay, if you say so."  Eri complied, reaching over to Sarah's drink and shrinking just the beverage inside as she did the same to her own.

The two then 'drank' their drinks and Sirus monitored the three guy's reactions.  Chad did a slight fist pump to himself, Rock simply grinned and continued to work and Vinny looked away.  "I don't like this...  We should probably find a new place to celebrate."  He advised.  "Chad knows that bartender, personally.  I'm getting a weird vibe from them."

"You think they're dangerous?"  Eri asked, knowing full well Sirus' ability to sense threats.

"I dunno, but I don't like it."  He replied.

"Oh, com'on!"  Sarah interjected, her speech suddenly getting more and more slurred.  "Ain'tcha jus bein' a bit too pairnoid?"

"Sarah?"  Eri asked, looking to the brightly flushed face of her friend.  "Sarah, are you feeling alright?"

"E'er bet ter."  The tipsy brunette replied with a sloppy salute.  "In fact, I ain't never felt so gud."

"She's not a lightweight when it comes to drinking."  Sirus stated.  "And you two haven't really started to drink either."

Looking to the empty glasses on the table, Eri's eyes widened in shock.  "You don't think...?"

"Yeah, Chad and Vinny over there are from out of town, I heard Chad mention they have a flight in the morning too."  Sirus agreed.  "No risks, no consequences.  Just make two girls more 'agreeable' and be gone before they are even hungover."  He thought, disgusted.  Out of the corner of his eye he noticed that both Chan and Vinny were gone though.

"Maybe you two are right."  Sarah said.  "We should go."

"Great!  Let's go home."  Eri suggested, grabbing her stuff.

"Home?  Nah, letz head fer a danseclub and really cut loose."  The drugged girl corrected, standing to head for the door but tripping over her own feet.  Just before she fell though, someone passing by caught her.  Chad.

"Whoa there, are you alright?"  He asked, flashing her a charming smile as he righted her.

"Huh?  Oh yeah.  Thankz hot stuff."  Sarah replied, reaching around and grabbing his ass while winking playfully at him.

"Well aren't you friendly." He chuckled.

"Sorry about my friend, we've been out celebrating and I think she's had a bit too many to drink."  Eri apologized quickly, putting on her coat.  Sirus hid in her collar.  She exited the booth and took Sarah by the arm.  "Come on Sarah, I'll call us a taxi."

"Actually, my friend and I were just on our way out too."  Chad offered, still holding a giggling Sarah upright.  "I'm Chad and this here is Vincent, Vinny for short.  If you girls want, we have a car and could give you a lift."

"Thank you but-"  Eri started, trying to be polite as she pulled on Sarah's arm.

"Great!  You can come with uz to da club!"  Sarah blurted out merrily.

"Sarah!"  Eri protested.

"It would be our honor, right Vinny?"  Chad accepted.

"R-right."  Vincent replied.

"Well den, letz go!"  Sarah said, heading for the exit with Chad, laughing and singing merrily.

"Sarah!  You're in no state to be partying anymore."  Eri protested, following her friend.

"This is bad."  Sirus said, clinging to Eri's neck as they left the bar and started walking down the road.

"What should I do?"  She whispered, chasing after Sarah as Chad led her to the back of the bar.

"I'm working on it, just call for a taxi for now."  He suggested.

Nodding, Eri pulled out her phone and called for a cabby.

"One of our friends just finished his shift, mind if we wait five minutes?"  Chad asked, his hand already grabbing Sarah booty once they were behind the building.

"Notta problem, right Err?"  Sarah replied looking to her friend.  "Whacha doin'?"

"Calling for a taxi Sarah, we can't just go with two guys we just met."  Eri said as she waited for the phone to connect.

"Crap, she wasn't drunk enough."  Chad cursed under his breath, walking over to Eri and handing Sarah off to Vincent as he went.  "Watch her for me."  He ordered as she grabbed Eri's phone from her hand and disconnected just as he heard the other side pick up.

"Oh, yer a cutie up close."  Sarah said, smiling to Vincent.

"Wh-what are you doing?"  Eri asked, backing away from the advancing man until her back hit a wall.

"Don't worry sweetheart, you're just a little tipsy and confused."  Chad reasoned in a calming tone.  "We're not bad guys once you get to know us."  He continued, sticking out his arm to prevent her from escaping.  "In fact, I think by morning, we'll know each other very intimately."  He finished, reaching out and cupping his hand to her cheek.

"Stop it, don't touch me!"  Eri tried to yell but the fear constricted her throat and her voice barely reached normal volume.  "No, please!"

"TAKE YOUR DIRTY HAND OFF MY GIRL!"  Sirus roared, appearing from Eri's collar jabbing his needle into Chad's hand just before she found the strength to push him back.

"Ow!"  Chad hollered, pulling his hand away and dragging Sirus out with it.  "Da fuck are you?"  He asked, jumping back with Eri as Sirus fell to the ground.

"That doesn't matter!  Hands of my Eri or else!"  Sirus yelled back, barely heard because of the size difference.  With Eri and Sarah, he never really felt truly intimidated by their size, mostly because he just knew they didn't want to hurt him but this guy in front of him, Sirus could barely stand he was so scared.

"Holy shit Chad!  What's going on?"  Vincent asked, confused.

"Donno, I think this little bug is trying to threaten me."  Chad replied as he sneered down at Sirus.

"Sirus!  What are you doing?"  Eri cried, fighting against Chad to run over to him.  "What were you thinking."  She could also see it, his feet were unsteady, his arms shaking uncontrollably as he fought to keep a brave face with tears flowing from his eyes.

"I don't know.  He touched you and I just, I couldn't."  Sirus tried to explain, offering his best smile to her.  "I love you Eri.  I'll always come to your rescue."

"Oh this is just priceless."  Chad said, throwing Eri back to Vincent.  "Forget the other one, hold her while I deal with this pest."  He said, reeling his foot back.

"No, seriously Chad.  What the fuck are we doing?"  Vincent asked, but held Eri back as he was told.

"Eri!"  Sirus called, running towards his lover.

"Sirus!  Look out!"  The blonde warned as Chad swung his foot at her tiny man.

Sirus did his best to dive out of the way of Chad's attack but the sheer area his foot cover was too much.  A clean hit sent Sirus flying the relatively short distance to a brick wall.

Eri watched in horror as Sirus' form, while still in tact, fell limply to the ground.  She lost all strength in her legs and collapsed, her voice failing her. "Sirus?..."

"Oh wow!  I thought he'd splat against the wall but look at that, he's still in one piece."  Chad snickered, walking over to Sirus' fallen form.  "Maybe in the next life, you'll know your place.  Bug."

Eri's heart jumped as she saw Chad lifting his foot above Sirus.  She could barely make it out, but Sirus was still breathing, was still alive.  "No, Sirus!  My Sirus."  She thought, weeping and fighting against the surprisingly strong Vincent.  "Let me go, I have to save him!"  She begged as Chad's leg was in position.

Helplessly she watched as less than a foot away the merciless man lowered his foot.

"SIRUS!!!!!!"

 

Chapter End Notes:

As always, thanks for reading and hopefully you'll leave a reveiw to tell me how I did.  Again, with ToB and FEH my schedule may take a bit of a hit but know I am still writing.  Until next time.

 

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282