- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm back with another chapter for you all.

Time for the bet to get settled.  Hopefully it meets with your approval.

 

Sirus laid on the new side table Eri bought as she went about putting all the miscellaneous things in their new places.  The last thing she did was place a yoga mat and pillow under her sleeping bag before she collected Sirus.

"Ready to get to work?"  She asked, lying face down in her makeshift bed and smiling brightly at him.

"Helps if I know what I'm doing."  He replied as she set him down in front of her.

"I was hoping you could give me a massage."  Eri admitted.  "I didn't mention it before because I thought it was inappropriate... like I'd be forcing it on you, but as a reward for a game not so much."

"Seriously, that's all you want?"  Sirus asked.  "Eri, you don't have to worry about stuff like that.  I'm not all to confident with my skills as a masseuse, but if you want a massage or your body feels stiff just ask."

"But I'd feel bad.  I'm suppose to be the one taking care of you."  She argued.

"So you don't want a massage then?"  He questioned.  "I mean, if you're suppose to be taking care of me then having me massage you would be a little weird."

"No, but..."  Eri protested, tears starting to form in the corners of her eyes.  "Don't be mean..."

"Sorry, I am a bit of a dick."  He admitted, smiling up to her.

"You're lucky you're cute, or else I may not be so lenient."  She stated, swiping her eyes and slipping her sweater off.  "Sirus, do you think I could have a massage please?"  She asked with the biggest, most beautiful puppy dog eyes the shrunken man had ever seen.

Sirus felt his heart skip a beat and he swallowed hard taking in the what he saw.  Before him was a sweet and wonderful girl, topless and braless lying on her stomach looking at him with the most breathtaking hazel eyes he had ever seen.  He could tell she was still a bit reserved to ask, hugging the pillow into her chin a bit as the blush on her cheeks intensified.

"Damn that's cute..."  He uttered unintentionally.  "Shit, that wasn't in my head was it?"

"What?!"  Eri gasped, almost sitting up but otherwise shocked at what Sirus just said.  "He thinks I'm cute?"  The thought filled her with a warm feeling.  "No, I definitely heard it."

"Well then..."  Sirus said, fidgeting in place for a bit before quickly climbing onto Eri's back.  "Guess I'll just get to work then."

The silence between Eri and Sirus became less and less awkward as he proceeded to work her back.  Despite his reduced size and weight, Sirus' body did slightly compress the warm, sponge-like flesh of Eri's back just a bit.  Using this to his advantage he was able to quickly find all the tense muscles in her back.  Just feeling his relatively light weight walking to and fro on, seeking out all the knots and pains in her back was nigh euphoric for Eri, a sensation heightened even more knowing it was Sirus making her feel so good.

"Mmm, this is nice."  She purred, exhaling blissfully.  "So... nice..."

After nearly 45 minutes of exhausting work, Sirus flopped down along Eri's spine to rest.

"Done."  He sighed, sweating and short on breath.  "If this is going to be a regular thing, mayhaps m'lady should invest in some oils?  Nothing too flowery if you don't mind, seeing how I'll likely get soaked in it."  He joked, catching his breath.  When Eri didn't reply Sirus began to notice the steady, gentle rhythm of her breath.  "Out like a light."  He reasoned, rolling to the side off her back and approaching her face.  Her sleeping face was so innocent and adorable, he set before her and admired the view.

"Honestly, with your power you could have forced me to do any number of tasks for you, you know?  I'd be powerless to resist."  He said softly, musing aloud.  "I've read and watched countless stories and videos of giantesses enslaving their shrunken or tiny charges for their own pleasure, hulimiating them to fulfill their dark urges.  That could have been you, but it's not.  You're a kind and gentle soul, a caregiver and I appreciate all that you do to make my new life comfortable."  Smiling at his slumbering keeper, Sirus let out a yawn of his own and laid down on his back and stared at the ceiling.

"Despite how great it is with you, earlier when you told me about my mom I found myself wishing to return to my old life.  I thought about asking, but I didn't want to make this whole ordeal any harder on you than it already is.  I don't want to do anything to upset you.  Not because I'm afraid you'd hurt me if I did, but because you don't deserve to be hurt.  There isn't much I can do for you though, honestly massages and advice are about the only things I'm good for now, so if you need a massage just ask.  Neck, shoulders, back, stomach, legs, hell even feet, I'll learn to do it all.  I don't mind..."

He paused for a moment to reflect on what he said and everything he and Eri had been through since that fateful day.  Huddled in the corners of drafty buildings trying to keep warm, stomachs growling from not being fed for days.  But they made it through, and now they secured shelter from the elements and Eri had a steady source of income.  "I know you can't restore me to my original height but sometimes I would like to spend some time with you at the same size..."

Eri's breathing suddenly hitched at his admission, the sharp inhalation catching Sirus' ears.  Time seemed to freeze for a moment as he raised he head to look at, what he thought to be, Eri's sleeping form, her entire face aglow with red. 

"Well fuck... that's what I get for monologuing."  He thought, chastising himself.  Sighing deeply, and feeling his own face flare up a deep shade of crimson, Sirus let his head flop back down on the floor and laid an arm across his eyes.  "At what point did you wake up?"  He asked.  There was a long, drawn out silence in the air as he waited for her reply, her breath becoming increasingly unstable as she tried to feign sleeping.  "Eri, I know you're awake."

"Oh, hey Sirus."  The honest blonde yawned sleepily, stretching as she looked at him.  "I must have dozed off for a bit there.  You're tiny hands and feet on my back felt so good."  She said, trying to change the subject.

"That's good to know."  Sirus replied, not fooled for a second, sitting up to face her.  "So at what part of my little, sappy monologue did you wake up at?"

"It wasn't sappy!"  Eri reassured earnestly, forgetting for a moment that she was trying to hide the fact that she had been awake.  "Oops."  She tucked her face into her pillow, peeking out over the top with apologetic eyes.  "Are you mad?"

"I can't be mad at you for my making a fool out of myself, so what all did you hear?"  He asked again.

"Around the part about fictional giantesses fulfilling dark urges..."  Eri admitted meekly, avoiding eye contact.  "And I thought it was sweet."

"Well that's basically the whole thing."  Sirus groaned.  "Next time my monologue is to be internal."

"No, please tell me these kind of things honestly Sirus."  Eri implored, bringing her face closer to him.  "I want to know how you feel and what you want.  How else will I know if you don't tell me?"

"As long as I'm not a bother I'm good."  Sirus tried to reason.  "That's basically been my philosophy since even before I met you.  I can get use to anything that isn't inherently painful."

"That doesn't help me one bit."  Eri thought, staring unconvinced at the tiny man.  "That doesn't match what you just said.  You said you're holding back for my sake and I really appreciate your concern, but sometimes I feel like you've forgotten that I'm the one that did this to you in the first place.  How can you not hate me, even if I am nice to you?"  She asked, grabbing her sweater and putting it on before sitting up.

"I don't blame you Eri, so let's get this straight first.  This situation is all Eris' fault."  He said.

"You called, wittle Si?"  Rang the slightly high pitch, enthusiastic  voice of the entity in question.

"Great... speak of the devil."  Sirus groaned, flopping back down on the floor.  "I was talking about you, not to you."

"Sirus, maybe you should be a bit nicer to her."  Eri advised hesitantly, not wanting Eris to do something rash should her ire peak.

"She's right little guy," Eris agreed, "if I wanted I could snap my fingers and erase you from existence."  There was an edge to her tone that indicated she was not bluffing, one that sent a shiver down Eri's spine as she reflexively reached out and grabbed her tiny charge and hug him close to her chest.

"No, please Eris."  She pleaded with small tears forming in her eyes.

"I was kidding dear, you two are too fun to watch for me to intervene.  Sirus' reactions are so counter to my expectations."  Eris commented.

"Good to know."  Sirus replied deadpanned.  Regardless of when Eris contacted them, he never spoke to her politely and was defiant in the face of every threat.

"Sirus, please."  Eri practically begged, now that she had a sense of scale Eris worked on she really didn't want to anger or bore her.

Looking at the desperate expression on Eri's face and her entreating eyes Sirus let out a heavy sigh.  Scratching the back of his head he broke eye contact.  "Fine, You win..."  He conceded.  "So, to what do we owe the honor?"

"Oh, I'm in the middle of entertaining some guests, we're having an intermission right now, and they're so fun I decide to quickly pop over and force their universe's 'All Mighty' to submit to me.  I'm still breaking it in, but I thought I'd check up on you guys while I'm at it."  Eris explained calmly.

"Decides to enslave the ruler of a universe on a whim..."  Sirus thought in disbelief.  Honestly everything about Eris was unbelievable so he just accepted more of her claims, whether they were true or not didn't really matter.  "Right, well we're kinda in the middle of an important conversation.  So if you don't mind..."  He said as Eri placed him back on the floor.

"Aww, don't be like that, I've still got some time."  Eris playfully pleaded.  "So come on, how about we have a nice little chat?  Just the three of us."

"And by 'chat', you mean you're going to say a bunch of one-sided opinions and expect that we follow them, right?"  Sirus asked.

"While it would be fun to get Eri to open up to her mischievous side, seeing her resist is funny.  No, while I said I have time and we should have a little chat I do realize that I'm being a little rude to my guests.  So instead I'll just leave you both with this thought.  How often do each of you think about playing with the other's body?"  Eris asked, her voice slowly fading out indicating that she had left.

"That little shit disturber!"  Sirus thought, quickly turning to Eri to see the blush erupt across her face.  Quickly she hid her face with her hands, but it was too late.  "What a joker, right?"

"Yeah, Eris says the darndest things."  Eri replied uneasily.  "I mean, yeah, I've considered it... but how was I thinking about it?  Would I be playing with a shrunken person or Sirus?  How could he envision it?"  Uncovering her face, the gigantic blonde looked to her tiny charge.  "But... you know... purely hypothetically, if you did... I mean you told me that this sort of thing was your... fetish, so I'm sure you've at least thought about once or twice."  She said, bashfully twirling her hair around a finger and constantly breaking eye contact with him.

"What!?  Uh, I mean, yeah... I guess..."  Sirus admitted.  "But, you know I'd never... not without..."  He tried to explain, turning his back to her to hide his own embarrassment.

"Yes!  Don't worry Sirus, I trust you."  Eri quickly reassured him.  "Of course he's had thoughts about that kind of stuff, but..."  "W-Wh-When you do, d-do you think of it as playing with a giantess' body?  Or... m-m-my body?"

"Usually?  Just some random giantess."  Sirus admitted, sighing in defeat.

Eri's heart tightened at his revelation, though his answer wasn't entirely unexpected.  "Right, for him a relationship between a giantess and her tiny companion is a form of trust..."  She thought disheartened.

"But lately... just a bit..."  He added, muttering under his breath but not finishing the sentence clearly.  With his back turned to her, Eri couldn't see his face but she could see his ears practically glowing red.

Instantly tears began flowing from Eri's hazel orbs as a light, fuzzy, warm feeling spread throughout her body.  She still didn't understand it entirely herself but she felt really happy.  "Sirus."

"And here I stand again, making a fool out of myself..."  Sirus thought.  "The only question is how Eri feels about this."  Suddenly Sirus felt something crash against his back as a portion of it wrapped around his neck loosely.  While not entirely heavy, the object took him by enough surprise that he fell to the ground with it.  "The hell!?"  He quickly reached but to the thing wrapped around his neck, but it wasn't tightening, just holding onto him.  Looking behind him, Sirus saw a tiny head of shoulder length, dirty blonde hair obstructing the view of the tiny person attached to him, but he knew who it was.  "Eri!"

"You can't keep doing this to me."  She said softly, pulling him tighter into her embrace and burying her face into his back.  "It's not fair..."

"I don't remember ever saying I play by traditional rules."  He quipped, reaching behind him to her sides and tickled her a bit.

Eri wasn't able to contain her fit of laughter and quickly brought her hands down to protect her sides.  "That's cheating."  She protested, as soon as he stopped tickling her but before she could retaliate she was caught up in a blur of motion.  Once everything settled, Eri found herself lying on top of Sirus, her head resting on his chest with his arms wrapped around the small of her back.

"As I remember, somebody was pretty creative with the rules not too long ago."  He said, petting her head a bit.  "Why so small?"  He asked in a much more gentle tone.

"Like how asking for a massage apparently isn't a big deal, now that we have a safe place to stay I can shrink down anytime you want me to."  She stated, finding the gentle petting super relaxing.  She reached her arms up to his shoulders and drew herself closer to him.  "Especially if you pet me like this."

The two shrunken adults spent the next little while just lying where they were, Sirus petting and playing with Eri's hair.  Eventually Eri propped herself up and brought her face up to Sirus'.

"So..."  As she was about to speak, the sound of someone knocking at the door resonated through the apartment.  "Seriously!?"

"HEEEYYYY ERIIIIIII~!  I've come for your housewarming party!"  The loud, energetic voice announced, quickly followed by a few more knocks.

"Sarah?!"  Eri questioned aloud looking down at Sirus then back to the door.

Easily picking her up, Sirus sat up and set Eri to the side before standing and dusting himself off.  "She came all this way, you should invite her in."  He said, helping her to her feet.

"But, we were..."  Eri protested softly, blushing.

"I'm not going anywhere," he said, smiling confidently, "we can finish our conversation later.  I'll just be in the sleeping bag... unless you want to follow the LSD's suggestion and let her in on your little secret."

Eri smiled gently and shook her head, restoring herself back to her original size.  "No, you hide for now.  You're my little secret."  She giggled, reaching down and shrinking Sirus to about 2 inches tall before heading for the door.  "Good thing it's Sarah, I may have been liable to shrink whoever it was if it wasn't important."  She thought jokingly.  "Coming."

Sirus quickly climbing into the head section of the sleeping bag and hid as Eri greeted Sarah and invited her in.

"How did you get in?"  He heard Eri ask as they entered the living space.

"Oh there was this really hot guy leaving as I got here.  If I weren't coming to visit you I'd probably have let him pick me up."  Sarah explained with a energetic giggle.  "Nice place, but where's all your furniture?"

"I didn't have any before..."  Eri replied, trying to skirt around the subject.  She hadn't told anyone at work she was homeless and they all assumed she was moving to a more affordable place.

"Not even a bed!?  Were you sleeping on the streets or something?"  Sarah joked but Sirus figured Eri's honest face gave her away because the next thing he heard was, "SERIOUSLY?  You were homeless!"

Chapter End Notes:

In case any was wonder, yes 'LSD' is short for Little Shit Disturber.

And so another chapter reaches a conclusion.  As per the norm, I've already started on the next one, so look forward to it soonish... also, leave a reveiw if you'd like to.

 

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282