- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WELCOME BACK LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

 

And thank you all for coming to the next Trial at hand. Today, by popular demand through review and emails, i give you, the one, the only, Trial captain of Akala Island, Lana of the water trial!

Yep, i chose Lana next for this chapter. I'll probably be going catagorical with how i do them, so you might know who will be coming next, 'hint, hint'

That being said, do not fear. I have plans for all sorts of characters to be in here so if you have a favorite, feel free to share what you want to see. If there further along in my list, that just means i have more time to plan for them accordingly.

 

 

So without further adoo~

 

 

Turn off the lights,

 

 

Get *Comfey* :P

 

 

grab a drink or a snack,

 

 

And other... assorted items...

 

 

 

and...

 

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

“You two look like able-bodied Trainers. Could I ask for your help with something?"

 

Staring at one another, both Alolan trainers shrugged not quite knowing what the new girl meant. Both friends had been doing the Alola trials with one another here on Akala Island. They had already passed both the trial of fire and the trial of grass, but now just one remained. Of course, they didn’t know what else to expect besides the trial involving water in some way.

After entering the trial gates, however, they were soon met by this strange girl. She had dark navy colored hair in a type of bob cut with the sides trimmed in a strange way, almost like fins really. Dressed in a simple white t-shirt and a wavy pair of blue pants, she was a rather odd sight even for most of the inhabitants of the island.

Having both come from Poni island themselves, whenever they met stranger natives from their respective island it always kind of freaked them out. But, that wasn’t going to stop either of them from completing the Alolan league. “What can we help you with? Are you here for the trial too?” One of the boys asked happily even if his friend seemed more reluctant to talk to her.

Humming, Lana tapped her cheek before shaking her head. “Not really, no. I don’t think I’d want to complete my own trial. I’d have an unnecessary advantage if I did.” Blinking, both boys soon gawked as it dawned on them now.

“Wait, you’re the trial captain for the water trial?!” Nodding quietly, Lana simply waved to them both before both boys stood at attention. “Alright, my friend and I want to challenge you and claim our Waterium Z’s please!”

Frowning, Lana moved the fishing rod she had been carrying over her shoulder before shrugging. “You can do my trial if you want but you never answered my question.” As realization soon dawned on them both, they suddenly panicked. The trial captain herself had asked them for a favor and they ignored her!

Would they be reprimanded for this! Quickly nodding both trainers flanked her side eager to help her now. “S-Sorry, what is it you needed help with?” Looking at them both silently Lana smiled before pointing towards the lake beside them.

“There have been some strange rumors of an unusual Pokémon inhabiting the waters around here. Some think it’s because this lake is connected to the ocean and something from there swam in a while back. It’s rumored to be the embodiment of the sea itself... the mighty Kyogre. I need some brave souls to go on an adventure to find out if it’s true.” She announced before both trainers gawked in silent shock by her words.

“W-W-What?!” “A-A Kyogre, here?!” Giving them both a deadpanned look, Lana giggled quietly before shaking her head. "It was only a joke... You're both rather trusting, aren't you? But there really is some kind of Pokémon out there I’d like you to take a look at." Sulking, both trainers turned away embarrassed by their prior excitement before a smile adorned their faces none the less.

“We’ll still check it out. It might be a good way to prepare for your trial anyways.” Giving them both a thumb’s up, Lana nodded before waving goodbye to them both. As the two trainers began running towards the shoreline, Lana watched in silence as she looked both over. ‘You two will do. I think they’ll enjoy you.’

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Peering over the lake closely, both trainers looked into the clear waters, but… they didn’t see anything unusual. “What do you think? Were the rumors were fake or something?” Scowling, one of the friends began tugging his shirt off before stepping up to the lake. “Well, there’s only one way to find out.”

Watching as his friend dived into the water’s, the remaining trainer had to sigh. ‘I better get my Z crystal for this.’ He wasn’t fond of water that much, let alone openly swimming in it. Pulling off his own shirt, and kicking away his sandals, he waded into the water before swimming after his friend.

This was probably just some wild goose chase for a rogue Magikarp or something. But, as long as they both finished the trial, this would probably be easy. The other ones were after all. Watching from the top of the lake, Lana smiled happily as she watched both boys get in.

Looking them over once more, a faint blush dusted her cheeks before her hand hovered over her Pokeballs. “Wishiwashi, come out.” With a loud splash, a head suddenly surfaced from the face of the lake before looking up at the blunette.

“I have a job for you.” Pointing in the direction the trainers went off in, the small fry Pokémon blinked curiously before its eyes began to flicker. Watching in excitement as her Pokémon entered its totem form along with its schooling form, the Pokémon soon submerged before taking off after the two boys it saw moments before.

Nodding her head, Lana began to walk back down the cliff as she made her way to the shore. She needed to change in order to collect her prizes soon. She just hoped she didn’t get carried away again like last time. It really made the others upset…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Doing a front stroke as he peered into the water, the first of the two friends scowled as he looked into the crystal lake. The waters very murky let alone deep. How could a Pokémon cause a commotion in such a small grotto?

Hearing a splashing coming from behind, the boy turned quickly before feeling some of the excitement he felt leave him as he saw his friend swimming over. “You find anything?” Shaking his head is disappointment, both boys waded slowly in the water before sighing.

“Maybe the rumors are just rumors and nothing else.” Shrugging, the first of the two turned around before he began swimming back. “Well the captain asked us to check it out and we did. It’s not like it's our fault we didn’t find anything.”

Nodding sadly, the disheartened boy began to follow his friend back as well before feeling the current around them speed up. Blinking slowly, he ducked his head underwater before gawking, the air in his lungs leaving him in the process.

Surfacing, he gasped before looking back at his retreating friend. “H-H-HEY, L-LOOK OUT!” Turning back, the latter of the two looked at his friend confused before he suddenly submerged. Calling his friends name, the disgruntled boy tried to swim over to him before feeling something latch onto his leg.

Without even getting a scream out, he was suddenly pulled under as well. Thrashing in the water wildly, the trainer reached for his Pokeballs but… they were gone! Struggling frantically as he saw a shadow looming over him… the last thing he saw was the colossal glowing eyes of some unknown Pokémon…

And after that… nothing…

 

~_____~

 

‘Drip… Drip… Drip…’

 

Scrunching his eyes slowly as the sound of water droplets rang all around him, the young trainer slowly began to open his eyes before looking around, confusion present on his features as he tried to piece together whatever just happened to him or how he got here.

Groaning, he tried to move before feeling his body shifting around. Looking down, he nodded slowly as he saw half his body submerged in water while his upper torso remained on what looked like a piece of driftwood.

Resting where he was, the trainer simply gazed around as he tried to get his energy back. From the looks of it, he was in some kind of cove. Walls surrounded him on all sides except for a gaping hole high above that shined light down on the shimmering waters around him. ‘W-What the hell happened to me?’ he remembered swimming with his friend… and then, nothing. Gasping, the trainer shot up before falling back in fatigue. Where was his friend!

Looking left to right, he shook his head dismayed. He was on the open water, and his friend was nowhere in sight. Shivering as the cold of the water nipped his skin, the trainer groaned before lifting himself all the way up onto the raft… however.

Crying out in surprise, he quickly covered himself in embarrassment as he saw his naked form. ‘WHERE THE HELL DID MY TRUNKS GO?!’ So to sum it all up… he was stranded on open water in some kind of cave. His Pokémon were nowhere to be found. His friend was lost as well. And he was naked.

Shaking his head in disbelief by all that had suddenly befallen him that day, the boy simply sighed before flopping down on the makeshift raft. ‘How the hell am I going to get myself out of this mess?’ He could try stroking his way back to shore… wherever shore was, but he felt completely drained for some reason.

He probably wouldn’t make it more than a few yards before collapsing. Then there came the problem of where to swim to. He had no idea which direction was which. He could very well be swimming out further into open waters and that would be the end of him, be it starvation or a wild Pokémon looking for an easy meal.

Cupping his hands as he tried to think of a solution, he was unaware of the growing shadow in the waters below. Furrowing his brow as he saw the waters around him suddenly rippling, he had little to no time to grab onto the raft before the waters below him shot upwards.

Screaming in fear as he was flung off the wood and back into the cold waters around him, the trainer was submerged before he frantically tried to get back to the top. Kicking his feet, he soon surfaced before gasping for the air that had been knocked out of him from the sudden attack.

Was he under attack?! Looking around where the raft was, his eyes lit up briefly before he began desperately swimming towards it. However, he didn’t get more than half way before feeling the waters around him rumble and rise…

Crying out in fear as rocks suddenly grew from the ground encircling him, the trainer tried to turn around to swim away before growing pale. ‘W-W-What the hell…’ Gazing up in horror, the trainer was rendered speechless as his eyes met a pair of dark, sapphire ones.

“Good you woke up, I was worried you passed out and wouldn’t wake for awhile, and then I’d really be out of luck.” Shivering in the pool of water around him, the trainer shook his head in disbelief as he tried to comprehend what he was seeing.

Standing, or, wading? In front of him... was the trial captain for the water trial… but, she was a monster! Towering above him at least ten times his size, he could only stare up at her indifferent face in shock and awe. Why was she so big?!

Feeling himself sinking as his feet stopped their kicking he was quickly brought back as he tried to stay above the water… however, it wasn’t very deep. In fact, he could touch the ground now. Moving his feet to the surprisingly soft earth beneath him, the trainer looked back up at Lana, but, it didn’t seem like she was even phased by what she was seeing in front of her.

She actually looked a little… embarrassed? Furrowing his brow, he wondered why before noticing the giantess’s cheeks turning red. ‘Why, why is she just staring at me?’ Feeling something suddenly click in his head, he looked down before his face matched hers and covered up his crotch.

Giggling, Lana smiled as she watched the terrified trainer suddenly self-conscious. It was cute. “I know they’ll love you especially. I don’t know about your friend, though… He wasn’t very nice to me when I first found him.” Freezing at the mention of his friend, the trainer looked back as he felt a creeping dread spread over him from the blunette’s words.

‘T-They’ll love me…?’ Licking his lips to speak, the trainer got a couple words out before cursing. He was still terrified. Then again who wouldn’t be… “H-H-Hey! W-What’s going on, what, what do you know!” The trial captain was acting so… casual! She had to know what had happened to him, and she mentioned his friend. Had she seen him?

Looking back down at the trainer, Lana made a light humming noise from her mouth before moving her hands around. Feeling the water all around him being pulled in different directions, the trainer screamed in surprise before falling onto the ground, the water having all drained away around him…

But then it hit him. He wasn’t in the water anymore. Squeezing his hand onto the malleable earth, his breath hitched. This wasn’t stone… it was skin. Shaking with fear, the trainer turned back as he saw Lana’s smiling face looking down at him once again.

He was in her hands this whole time… and judging by the cracks in her fingers he had been hanging above the open water… and it was a long way down. “I shrank you.” Gawking, the trainer looked back at the younger girl speechlessly.

“WHAT?!” “I shrank you and now you’re standing on my hand.” She repeated her tone completely normal as if what she said wasn’t anything out of the ordinary. Shaking his head, the trainer took a step back before feeling the soft flesh beneath him shift causing him to tumble back softly.

“Hehe, you’re kind of funny. I like you.” Lana beamed. What was wrong with her?! “W-W-WHY, WHY D-DID YOU SHRINK ME?! H-HOW DID YOU SHRINK ME!” Freezing, the trainer cringed as he saw a sour expression overtake the girls face. Oh no… he didn’t anger her, did he!?

“Y-Y-You don’t need to yell at me… that’s really mean you know…” Lana whispered timorously as she hid her face from him. Feeling his face turn blank, the trainer looked up at Lana unsure of how to proceed from there. Did he just make her nervous…?

He was the size of a pebble! And she was so… no; he was shrunk, not the other way around. Scratching the back of his head sheepishly the trainer sighed before looking back up at Lana. “S-S-So… why, why did you shrink me…?” Turning back to the shrunken guy, the trail captain hummed once more before smiling.

“Because I need you to be this size. My sisters hate playing with normal sized people. No matter who they meet they don't get along very well with them... but I’m sure they’ll appreciate you two, well, you especially. You’re nice.” She beamed once more before moving her free hand over the shrunken man to pat his head with her finger.

Shaking with fear, the trainer looked back at her speechless. She shrunk him and his friend… for her sisters…? Did she plan on giving him to them like some kind of toy?! “H-Hey, c-come on, change me back! Y-You can’t just keep me like this!”

Frowning, Lana looked down at the shrunken man confused. “Why not? I’m big and you’re small. If you want to run away, go ahead. Here, I’ll give you a head start.” Staggering on her hand, the shrunken trainer looked around in fear before watching as the water grew further and further away as he was lifted higher into the air.

As the girl's hand stopped after what had to be at least a couple hundred feet from the blue liquid beneath him, he felt his fears grow as he was faced with Lana’s fingers beginning to part. “Go on, run away. I don’t think you’d like to fall but the water won’t kill you if you hit it the wrong way. But you’ll probably get all sore. That happened to me once when I tried diving off the cliff up there.” Lana muttered weakly as she pointed above her to the circular cliffs above the cove they were in.

Screaming, the diminutive trainer clung to the nearest finger before crying in fear. He was barely being suspended now! “S-S-STOP! D-DON’T DROP ME PLEASE!” Turning her head curiously Lana smiled happily before moving her hand back together as she cupped the smaller man. “But I thought you wanted to get away from me. Does… does this mean you want to be closer to me…?” She whispered her cheeks dusting a shade of pink at the thought.

Trembling, the Trainer looked over her colossal fingers at the waters below before nodding frantically. “Y-Yes, please just don’t drop me!” Giggling, Lana nodded before cupping the man with both hands. “Can do! But wait… you’re my sister's tiny, not mine… oh…” Sighing, Lana nodded her head before lowering her hand back to the water.

“That’s a shame, I really did like you. Oh well. I guess I better put you somewhere so I don’t get carried away again. Wait, where do I put you?” Looking down at herself, the blunette's expression grew troubled as she looked at her clothes. She was just in a one-piece navy blue swimsuit. It’s not like it had pockets on it.    

Scowling, Lana looked herself over and over as she tried to figure it out. “Well… I could put you with your friend, but I don’t think you’d like it there. So where can I place you that isn’t mean?” shivering in fear, the trainer looked up timidly at the confused girl as he processed her words.

“W-W-What… what did you do to my f-friend?” Blinking, Lana looked back at the trainer before lowering her hand down. As he was brought to waist level over the girl, the diminutive man tried to figure out what she was doing before blushing profusely as he was brought around behind her.

Staring at to colossal sized cheeks on the girl, which in the swimsuit (if anything) only made them appear larger in appearance instead of smaller, he wondered why she moved him there before thinking over the meaning of her actions. “He called me mean names. He wasn’t very nice to me… So I wasn’t nice to him either. I didn’t want to hurt him though or my sisters would be really sad. So I put him in there instead. H-He’s still wiggling… and it feels really nice…” She blushed before smiling down at the smaller man.

Feeling the gears in his mind slowly turning, his jaw began to shake as it finally dawned on him. Looking up slowly with newfound fear, he only felt his terror rise as he saw her passive smiling face directed his way. “I know you’d probably hate it if I put you in my butt… it’s kind of gross, but he really made me sad. But you’re nice, though, so I’ll be nice to you. So… where do you want me to put you?”

Licking his suddenly parched lips from being put on the spot by the bizarre question, the diminutive man clenched his fists before peering down at the water. “H-H-How… about… back in the water?” Blinking, Lana looked down confused as she tried to figure out what he meant.

“But if I put you in the water I’m not going to be able to carry you. I swim with both my hands so I can’t cup you like this. Why would you want to go there?” Racking his mind as he tried to find an answer to not displease the docile giantess, he soon shook his head He had nothing...

“P-Please, please don’t do this! I’m a person, not a possession! You have to let me and my friend go! We promise we won’t tell anyone what you did to us.” Humming quietly, Lana looked down at the smaller man before shaking her head. “No thank you.”

Gritting his teeth, he looked back to the water before closing his eyes. He had to get away… if he did… he could come back for his friend later. He just knew he had to run from the insane girl! Screaming, he jumped. Blinking slowly, Lana heard a small splash below her before looking down at her hand.

‘He jumped?’ Watching as a head surfaced moments later, Lana hummed in silence before smiling happily. She just thought of a place to keep the little man. A-And it would be fun for her to… as long as she didn’t take it too far like last time.

Swimming freestyle as fast as he could, the shrunken man panted in exhaustion as he pushed his body harder. He had no doubt in his mind the massive giantess could catch him in no time, but he had to try something! Maybe if he confused her he could get away. She seemed a little scatter-brained. Maybe she wouldn’t realize what was going on-“

Stopping mid stroke as a hand shot down in front of him, the trainer screamed before trying to swim away before another hand came towards him. “This is fun! You should have told me earlier you wanted to play. But, we don’t have that much time anymore. My sisters are expecting me back home soon. I need to put you away now. I… I hope you like where I put you.” She stuttered, her cheeks a bright shade of pink now as she moved her hand over the shrunken man.

Thrashing in the water, the trainer screamed as he watched Lana’s hand close above him blocking out the light completely. As he was forced into her hand, Lana cupped her fingers before forcing her hand beneath the water.

Breathing raggedly, the shrunken man looked around in the darkness as he tried to find a way out. He knew he was in her hand, but at the same time, he wasn’t. He had seen it happen in an instant. She had made an air pocket in her hand before forcing him below the water… but, why…?

Stumbling as her hand was moved around beneath the shifting waters, the trainer grew fearful as she finally stopped her hand's movements. Waiting a long moment, he wondered what she was doing before watching as light streamed in above him… along with water!

Spreading her fingers out, Lana released the air bubble she had been holding for the shrunken trainer before grinning high above as she watched him struggling beneath the water. She had probably caught him off guard and he didn’t hold his breath.

Clutching his throat in pain from the water that rushed in, he tried to swim upward before feeling something pinch his leg. Looking down in horror as he saw Lana’s hand pulling him downward, he was soon relieved as she let go.

Dashing upwards in an attempt to surface he was suddenly dismayed to find it happening again. Pinching his leg in amusement, Lana pulled him a few inches deeper before directing him in the proper direction. “Bad… You can’t come up here for air… B-B-But, I made a place for you instead, where you can still breathe…” She whispered her voice shrill as she felt her embarrassment rise.

Faintly hearing her words beneath the water’s surface, the man felt his lungs burning but he looked around none the less. ‘Air… I, n-need… air!’ Turning his head from side to side, he felt his terror rise. There wasn’t anywhere he could get air underwater!

 Coughing under the water as Lana’s fingers shoved him forward; he choked harder before noticing something… something that he had completely missed before. If he wasn’t currently suffocating he probably would have gawked in shock at the sight in front of him.

‘S-S-She can’t be serious!’ Smiling coyly up above, Lana’s hand continued to poke the shrunken man closer to her as her other hand tucked the bottom of her swimsuit aside as she displayed her bare neither lips to the shrunken man as she presented herself.

“T-There’s air inside of here… I-It might be a little damp, though, but, you're underwater so I don’t think that’s a big concern. How long can you keep holding your breath, though? I don’t think I’ve ever held mine that long.” Ignoring the rambles from the giantess’s idiotic words, he shook his head before swimming upwards again only to be tugged back down painfully.

“C-Come on! I don’t do this often, it’s so embarrassing! B-But you will like it, I know you will. Whenever I put one of you guys here it always makes me feel really good.” She stuttered once more as her cheeks grew redder.

Moving her fingers across her bare lips, Lana spread them apart as she revealed her pink interior to the man. ‘D-D-Damn it!’ He felt his body going numb, he was going to pass out any moment. Shivering as he saw her pink folds in front of him, the man chose survival over the horror that loomed ahead.

Swimming forward with what little strength he had left, he collided with her pink folds before feeling the sides of her pussy snap around him. Crying out in pain, he ignored the burning in his lungs as he gripped the slick rubbery walls that surrounded him. He had to get inside! Gasping as she released her hold, Lana moaned loudly before cupping her mouth. She didn’t mean to do that.

Blushing profusely, the blunette looked down before twitching. He was making her feel really good like the other guy in her behind… but this was much lewder. Biting her lower lip, the trial captain moved her finger down before forcing the smaller man deeper in.

Crying out in the humid warmth around him, he was soon rewarded for his efforts as stale air greeted his lungs. It was heavy in density and smelled thick with a scent that could only be hers… but it was air. Giving in as he felt her finger diving deeper, he didn’t struggle much as he accepted his fate, he was just too exhausted to fight her… besides… he would just lose.

“S-S-See… it’s not bad. In fact, I-It feels really good.” She moaned. Pushing him up to the hilt of her index finger, Lana pulled her shaking hand back as she resisted the urge to touch herself. ‘D-D-Don’t do it…’ She didn’t want a repeat of last time. When she got home and dug the other toy out he had drowned inside her and her sisters were really sad about it.

‘Why do they always get to break them but when I play a little too rough I’m the bad guy… girl?’ Humming from the unusual play on words, she shrugged before moving her one-piece back in place. Patting her crotch, Lana smiled happily before squirming in bliss. He would be fun while he lasted.

Turning to the side of the cove, the trial Captain dived downward before she began to swim away. She always brought the shrunken people here. It was her special spot. And they could never get away from her here. But, it would be amusing if they tried to like this last guy did.

It was fun while it lasted…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Gasping as her head popped out of the water, Lana began swimming back leisurely as she enjoyed the pleasant sensations coming from both ends of her body. She wasn’t as experienced in this type of stuff like some of her fellow Trial Captains were, but she enjoyed it none the less.

‘I think my sisters are more experienced than I am actually…’ Souring at the sad realization, the blunette shook her head as she shrugged off her troubles as she came closer to the shore. Letting her feet touch the ground as she waded in the water, she began humming happily before feeling something within her stomach gurgling.

‘Uh oh…’ blushing, the trial captain gripped her stomach before sighing with relief as she felt the air pass through her. Watching as the water behind her bubbled briefly from her fart, the younger girl blushed profusely as she felt the wiggling in her behind increase tenfold.

‘Oh… I put you there for safe keeping so you wouldn’t suffocate.. but you still might.’ Tapping her chin as she wondered what to do with the smaller man, her lips curved upwards as she dug her hand beneath her swimsuit.

Moving her hand between her ass cheeks, her finger pressed deep into her crack before feeling the light kicking on her fingers. “Go in deeper, it might smell worse but you can still breath there.” Moaning loudly as she forced the struggling man all the way past her asshole and deep into her bowels like she had done prior to the other man within her quim, Lana moved her hand back before cleaning it off in the waters around her.

‘Y-Y-You feel a lot better deeper in there actually.’ Perhaps Acerola was on to something when she mentioned what she did with her failed trial goers. But… she didn’t want to do that kind of stuff to them all… only the mean ones.

Paddling closer to the shore, Lana soon walked on land before making her way over to her clothes. Staring up at the sun above, the blue haired girl tried to guess the time before shrugging. “I’m sure they’ll be expecting me back sooner or later. I better hurry.”

Tugging on her baggy pants and loose shirt over her swimsuit, she began walking back home with a light skip in her step… and a wiggle in her rear…

 

 

To be continued…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

 

FIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNIIIIITTOOOO!

 

Thank you all for coming, i hope i portrayed your favorite water captain in a unique way, as all of the captains have their own special way of acting. But if there was something i missed that you didn't like, please don't hesitate to let me know.

 

Reviews might seem trivial but to us writers they are our lively hood. Never forget that.

 

So please let me know what you think, and what you want to see happen next!

 

I'm eager to know more~

 

Until next time my little Grimlets~