[Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

A short series of stories revolving around the games Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Feet, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 20581 Read: 23921
Published: December 25 2016 Updated: August 16 2017
Story Notes:

Contains GTS and Media related content, none of which i own. Tags will be adjusted accordingly.

1. Mallow's trial by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5388 words)

Welcome one and all, it's been awile. I know i haven't taken a proactive role in the GTS community for some time when it comes to posting work and for that i'm sorry. But i'd like you all to know i'm still alive and well.

I've been helping friends and acquaintances with their own work and i'm sure you've seen some of it, at least a few of you i know. Either way, i want to say that i'm still around even if it's just lingering in the background. I'll always be here to provide my own brand of GTS tastes and obscurities you've grown to know and love.

And for all the new people here as well, it's a pleasure to have you. I hope you enjoy my work as much as i enjoy writing it for you all.

Please review and share thoughts on what you liked, disliked and of the sort. I'm eager to know what you guys and gals think. What i should add, what i should change. What you want to see. There's no wrong answers, and i always try to adjust what i can to make as many of you as happy as you can be~.

 

But without further adoo~

 

Turn off the lights...

 

Get comfy...

 

Sit back...

 

and...

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

 

 

2. Lana's Trial by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 1] (5131 words)

WELCOME BACK LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

 

And thank you all for coming to the next Trial at hand. Today, by popular demand through review and emails, i give you, the one, the only, Trial captain of Akala Island, Lana of the water trial!

Yep, i chose Lana next for this chapter. I'll probably be going catagorical with how i do them, so you might know who will be coming next, 'hint, hint'

That being said, do not fear. I have plans for all sorts of characters to be in here so if you have a favorite, feel free to share what you want to see. If there further along in my list, that just means i have more time to plan for them accordingly.

 

 

So without further adoo~

 

 

Turn off the lights,

 

 

Get *Comfey* :P

 

 

grab a drink or a snack,

 

 

And other... assorted items...

 

 

 

and...

 

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

3. Acerola by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (10062 words)

My, my... It certainly has been a minute since I was last here. Sorry for the delay all the faithful, but life gets in the way. :(

I miss the days of Highschool where time was frequent and plentiful but alas, no such luck now. I'm not great at this whole adulting thing...

But, I won't complain. It reminds me that my time writing when I do have it is very cherished to me. So please, enjoy my work and have a good read. This chapter was fun to write, read, and enjoy in its entirety. But, if you don't like it, that's fine too. Expect this to be a little grosser than most, but, you know what my works like already now don't you?

^,^

 

so enjoy, and don't forget to ~

 

Turn off the lights,

 

Kick back,

 

get comfortable,

 

And...

 

 

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!!