- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my first story on here, feedback is welcome!
Chapter 1: The Happening

David woke up on a warm Wednesday, mentally preparing himself for school. As he sat in the car on the way, he fell asleep. In his dream, he saw a great dark shape that completely overshadowed his entire field of vision, looming over him. He awoke with a start, gasping slightly.

"Must have been a bad dream," he thought to himself.

The carpool pulled up in front of David's high school, and he stepped out of the car, shielding his eyes from the sunlight. Some friends passed by, said hi, and continued on their day. David simply shambled through the usual motions of his ordinary life. He stopped at his locker and talked to his best friend, Mike, before a piercing ringing cut through the conversation.

"See ya later, Dave! I gotta make it to Psych on time today or Mr. Philips is gonna fail me for the semester!" Mike shouted over his shoulder as he left.

When David arrived at Chemistry class, he found a spot next to the only other person he knew in the class, John. He nodded his head and sat down, preparing for a boring lesson.

As the bell rang to signify the end of the 50 minutes of boredom that David went through, he practically jumped out of his chair, grateful to stretch his legs. After stepping through the doorway, he caught himself, realizing he left his only pen behind in the class. He rushed back into the classroom, seeing that it was not on the desk he had been sitting at. David crouched down, looking intently under the desk for his lucky pen, when he began to feel extremely nauseous. His vision blurred and he hit his head on the desk before passing out.

Cold. That was the first thing David felt. He jumped when he realized he didn't feel his clothes anymore. Opening his eyes, he confirmed his suspicions and was naked. "Where are my clothes?" he wondered aloud, shifting his gaze back and forth in search of the shirt and pants that seemingly disappeared. He rushed to cover himself before looking up and realizing his point of view was different. The desk that he had once been sitting at was now many times his size. David looked around in a panic, trying to make sense of the situation.

"Did I...shrink?" He wondered aloud, before his thoughts were overwhelmed by the loudest noise he had ever heard. It shook his body and caused him to fall to his knees, clutching his ears. He cried out before realizing it was the bell to begin the next class.

"Oh no, that must mean class is starting soon," he thought, panicked.

His thoughts were affirmed by the stampeding sound of students flowing into the room. David frantically looked for a place to hide, settling on crouching behind the leg of the desk. All seemed well until someone picked his desk. He saw the massive figure sit down and witnessed her giant black flats crash to the floor, sending him to the ground once again. It was another girl in his grade, Olivia. She crossed one leg over the other, absentmindedly shaking her foot. As david looked up, he saw that she was wearing a back skirt. From his perspective, he could not see the rest of her body. The sight of it terrified him, seeing this immense being that could end his life without even knowing it. David remained as motionless as he could, all the way until class was almost over.

In a sudden moment, Olivia dropped her pen. As she bent down to pick it up, her eyes settled on the small frame of David, and she stifled a gasp. She reached out her hand, with blue-painted nails, and wrapped her cold fingers around David's naked body. She looked at him for a moment before shoving him into the front pocket of her bag, leaving him in darkness, wondering what she would do to him next.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading, leave any suggestions in the reviews! More tags will be added as they apply.