[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

After a horrifying moment in time causes 90% of the world's population to lose of 90% of their height, witness a family dealing with the consequences of that fateful day as the shrunken people lose not only their size, but their humanity as well.


Rated: X
Categories: Mature (40-49), Giantess, Body Exploration, Couples, Crush, Gentle, Giant, Lesbians, New World Order, Slave, Violent, Insertion, Feet, Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39 Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 13299 Read: 41847
Published: January 11 2017 Updated: January 15 2017
Story Notes:

I was inspired when I saw a very sweet South Park Giant Stan/Tiny Kyle drawing on the internet. This isn't a South Park fanfic but I was inspired by their characters as I wanted to explore how two lovers could handle living in a dystopian society. This is also my first Giant/Giantess story with an actual plot so hope people enjoy.

This story is set in the UK, and the age of consent in the UK is 16 years of age.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognisable characters, settings, etc., are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright Infringement is intended.

 

1. Walking to School by SuperD [Reviews - 0] (3857 words)

2. Living with the Smith's by SuperD [Reviews - 0] (4329 words)

3. To Live and Love by SuperD [Reviews - 0] (5113 words)