- Text Size +

 

The rest of the party was a haze of liquor and dancing. Mostly liquor.

The world tilted sickeningly as I stumbled into the hallway on unsteady legs. Dust, peeling paint, and dingy windows swirled around me like water circling a drain. The bathroom door banged open as I lurched towards the sink. In seconds the porcelain was coated with vomit. I groaned, held onto the sink, and waited to get sick again.


I ended up clutching the sink like a life preserver until the room gradually stopped spinning. After regaining some semblance of balance I then rinsed the taste out of my mouth and splashed water on my face. “I’m never gonna drink again,” I muttered, shutting off the faucet. Shouldering the bathroom door out of the way I started to head back towards the party when a group of people spilled into the hallway. Heather wobbled at their center.


“Oh my god,” Heather said, “Someone carry me.”

A couple college boys complied, hoisting Heather up with some difficulty. Even if she wasn’t especially heavy she was still 6’5” tall and probably difficult to hold on to. “I’ll help,” I called out. One of the guys, a frat boy type with a polo and a backwards hat, moved over so I could grab a leg. Heather pointed and said “Yaw!” as though she were directing a team of horses.


We carried her out of the building and into the night, giggling all the way. The air outside was chill, summer’s heat having given way to fall. My teeth chattered as we started down the path towards the dorms while Heather ‘encouraged’ us with comments like “Mush, doggies!” and “Hurry, I’m cold!”. Once we got nearer to the dorms the guy beside me decided he’d had enough and mumbled something unintelligible before darting away. I was forced to take up Heather’s other leg, and strained under her weight. The guy at the front was quite a bit larger than me, which was just as well since Heather’s upper body was substantially heavier than her lower half. Heavy enough that by the time we reached the door to the girl’s dorms he was soaked with sweat.


He stumbled and we nearly dropped Heather, which she thought was amusing. “You gotta make it aallll the way,” she slurred. “Closh only counts in horseshoes and… stuff.” By the time we made it through the door and into the dorms my hands were numb and my entire body ached from the stress of supporting Heather’s massive body. The alcohol in my system wasn’t helping things either and I was starting to get dizzy again. “Heather pointed at the stairs and said, “Up we go!”

The guy holding up Heather’s torso took one look at the steps and shook his head. “I’m done,” he said lowering Heather so that her back rested against the staircase. He took a final look at Heather then me and said, “Good luck.” before walking out the door.


Heather pouted at his retreating back before turning to meet my gaze. “My hero,” she said. “If you carry me to bed I’ll give you a *big* reward.”


It was impossible, but I had to try. There was no good way to push her up so I stepped over her and grabbed her under the arms the way the other guy had. Immediately I could feel the warm pressure of her thinly clothed breasts against the back of my hand where her tits spilled over either side of her chest. No wonder that guy held on so long, I thought, he was probably copping a feel the entire time. I pulled Heather up the stairs with every ounce of strength I had available.


She didn’t budge.  


“Use your legs,” I said.


“Ugh, fine.” Heather complained.

“On a count of three.” I said, “One. Two. Three!” Together we hauled her body up a couple steps. After a few seconds spent catching my breath I gave the countdown and we started the process over again. We continued this way until Heather’s wide backside was planted firmly on the second floor. Sweat poured out me, and dizziness gave way to a floaty, lightheaded sensation. “Can you stand?” I asked, panting.


“Mmmm,” Heather said uncertainly before beginning to rise. And rise did she ever. From my position on the floor Heather ascended like a colossus until she stood unsteadily over me. “Nope.”


That word was all the warning I got before Heather came crashing down.


Her knee took me in the side, twisting my body away from her. Her huge tits were the next to make contact, colliding with the back of my head as my knees buckled. Breath was driven from my lungs as her weight pinned me to the floor. I couldn’t breathe. A moment later Heather propped herself up on an elbow which lifted her weight enough for me to suck in a ragged lungful of oxygen. “Oops,” she giggled.


The sensation of Heather’s voluptuous body pressed into mine was certainly not something I wanted to end, but it wasn’t particularly comfortable being crushing against the hard floor either. When she didn’t move I said, “Were you going to get off?”

“I sure hope so,” Heather giggled.


“Huh?” I said then realized what she meant. “Oh.” My penis became instantly hard.


“You have to get me to bed first,” she whispered into my ear.


“I can’t move!” I protested.


“You’re not even trying!” she pouted. I sucked in as deep a breath as her weight would allow and struggled to my knees, propping Heather’s abdomen up with the strength of my lower back. Her heavy tits slid down, cradling my neck. My entire body shook with effort as I moved forward a single, agonizing inch. Heather purred happily and nibbled the the edge of my ear. “That’s better,” she murmured.


I blinked sweat out of my eyes and struggled forward another few inches. Heather’s nipples hardened against my back, firm pegs of flesh that drove me forward as effectively as electric prods. Another inch forward my arms gave out and I slumped forward. When Heather realized her ride was stalled she said, “Aww. Mikey, don’t you like me?”


“I do,” I gasped, trying to regain my breath.

“Prove it,” Heather whispered into my ear. With a growl of determination I lifted myself slowly from the floor. Every fiber of muscle in my body was on fire as I shuddered forward another few inches. “Good boy,” Heather coo’ed. “My room is right there.” I looked and saw Heather’s door mere feet away and nearly laughed at how ridiculous a distance that was.


What a sight we must have been; a statuesque girl draped over a boy half her size. Heather might have ‘only’ been a foot and half taller but her body was bigger in every way: thicker limbs, denser musculature, and curves that were every bit as heavy as they looked. “Carry me, Mikey,” Heather giggled happily. I made it a few inches closer before shuddering to a stop.


I panted for breath for a few moments before saying, “Please Heather, can’t you crawl the rest of the way?”

“Nooo,” Heather pouted. “Crawling is your job.”


A spark of rage ignited in my stomach and I nearly dumped Heather to the ground. Instead, I used it to fuel a final mad ‘dash’ to her door. Every inch was more painful than the one before so that by the time my head bumped softly against the doorframe it felt as though I’d been run over by a truck. Heather’s thick nipples, which had been pleasurable at first, now dug painfully into my back- driven like nails by her heavy bust.


To my surprise Heather helpfully reached up and opened the door, allowing me to lurch inside. Her hip bumped against the doorway and she slapped the top of my head. “Careful!” she ordered. Inside the room was dark, but the railing of the bed could be seen clearly from the light spilling through the open door. The bed was further away than the door had been and I knew that it was hopeless.

I don’t know what spurred me forward, perhaps nothing more than quixotic desperation, but I managed to half-carry half-drag Heather over the threshold. Darkness surrounded us as the door swung closed, no longer blocked by Heather’s feet. My hand tripped over something in the dark and the next thing I knew my face was pinned to the floor. I struggled to get up, shrunken arms trembling with futile effort.         


I was finished.


Through the strands of Heather’s long hair I could just make out the edge of the bed in the darkness. It might as well have been located in a far away galaxy. “Awwww,” Heather said with faux sympathy, “So close.” I was too tired to rise to her bait. A few moments later when she rolled off of me I realized I was too tired to rise at all. Heather grabbed the bedpost and pulled herself up, wobbling over me for a second before falling unceremoniously into bed. Her legs dangled over the edge, feet swinging inches away from where I lay. Then her heels shifted back towards the bed and bumped into me. “Oops!” Heather giggled, “You’re still here, Mikey?” Where else would I be? I thought and managed an irritated grunt in response. Heather began to explore my body with her feet.


The ball of her huge left foot traveled up my thigh while her equally large right foot hovered around my shoulder. A pressure on my groin indicated her foot had found my miraculously still-stiff dick. “Ooo, what’s this, Mikey? You really thought you were gonna get me into bed, huh?” Heather’s foot gently massaged my penis while she waited for me to respond. When she realized the only response she was going to elicit was a soft groan she changed tact, “You know that really turned me on, Mikey.” My ears perked up. “Watching you struggle so hard to give me what I want. You were, like, so desperate.” Heather’s long toes circled my groin, constantly brushing against my erection as she spoke. “I guess I could give you a second chance.” Either from Heather’s teasing or the opportunity she was hinting at- my heart began to race. “You have to give me something else I want, of course, that’s only fair,” she explained matter-of-factly. Heather’s toes danced expertly over the length of my shaft. “So how about it?”

“Okay,” I croaked.


“Unzip your pants,” Heather ordered. My arms filled with strength I didn’t know I had and quickly freed my penis. The soft, naked sole of Heather’s sweaty foot pressed against my shaft before she wrapped her toes around its length. “Now,” she said as her other foot brushed up against my ear, “I want you to kiss my foot.” I hesitated. Heather’s foot stopped massaging my dick. “Come on, Mikey. Just a little kiss.”


How bad could it be? I turned my head to face Heather’s foot and immediately was hit with a heady blast of her sandalwood scent mixed with something decidedly more pungent. From the shallow light leaking underneath her door I could see her toes wiggling in anticipation. I gave her foot a quick peck.


“Mmm that was nice, Mikey. But I think you can do better.” Heather’s other foot began gently massaging my groin again in encouragement. I gave her foot another quick kiss, my lips lingering for a half second longer. “Mikey!” Heather said in exasperation. “Is that all I have to look forward to? Give me a real kiss.” Swallowing hard I opened my mouth and kissed Heather’s foot more passionately. Her salty sweat mixed with the tangy taste of foot funk. Her toes began to stroke my shaft and she whispered huskily, “Use your tongue.” This statement was punctuated by a powerful squeeze of her toes against my erection that made my entire body stiffen.


Her foot began to play me like an instrument and I responded, accepting a long toe between my lips and running my tongue over its calloused surface. Heather’s precise strokes intensified, running up and down my shaft as she released a soft moan. I began to suck on her smallest toe, eliciting another soft moan of encouragement. I started on the next toe and a fresh batch of sweat and foot odor filled my mouth. As I circled the overgrown digit with my tongue I heard a soft squelching sound above and realized Heather was pleasuring herself. With renewed vigor I began work on her middle toe, becoming numb to the bitter taste of her foot. Her other foot began to rapidly jerk me off, making its own squelching sounds as precum leaked out.


As I moved to start on the fourth toe Heather’s foot suddenly lifted up and her toes were replaced sweaty ball of her foot. She pressed it roughly into my open mouth, stretching my lips. “Mmmph,” I protested. Heather rolled her foot back and forth, growling in irritation. Attempting to ignore the discomfort I guessed at what Heather wanted and started to lick the rough ball of her foot. In response Heather’s growl took an approving turn, becoming a deep moan of satisfaction. The squelching sounds above became louder and both of Heather’s feet pressed against me more urgently. Precum was flowing steadily from my tip, lubricating Heather’s increasingly dexterous toes. I groaned and the moment my tongue left her foot Heather growled and shoved her toes into my mouth.

There was no pretense of a kiss anymore, Heather’s big toe was jammed into the back of my mouth. I started to gag before she pulled back slightly. I thought I was saved before the her toes came rushing back down, pushing past my lips and bumping against my tonsils. She repeated the motion, fucking my mouth with her foot as my hips bucked against her powerful toes. Heather’s moan was a constant hum, accompanied by the rhythmic creaking of her bed. Suddenly her toes gripped my shaft, clamping down with frightening strength.


Jizz exploded from my cock in a fountain.


The eruption coated Heather’s toes and ran down her foot to drip against my still-spasming balls. Her other foot was extracted from my mouth and left to dangle beside my head. Heather’s voice was husky with arousal, “Mmm, somebody likes my feet.” I swallowed the bitter taste of Heather’s foot along with a dose of shame. The acidic stench was starting to make my eyes water and I blinked back tears. One fell and ran down Heather’s ankle to mix with the spit on the bottom of her foot.

“Oh my god,” Heather said excitedly. “MIkey, are you crying?”

“No,” I rasped unconvincingly.

“Aww, aren’t you the sweetest thing? I made you so happy you’re actually crying.” I didn’t trust myself to correct Heather’s misdiagnosis, so I kept quiet. She continued, “I was thinking about having you clean my other foot off, but maybe we’ll save that for next time.” Post-orgasmic lethargy made Heather’s taunts surprisingly easy to ignore. Then the world shifted.

It was worse than when I had gotten sick, everything warped and distorted- as though I were seeing the world through the lens of a funhouse mirror. A sinking sensation filled the pit of my stomach and I curled into a ball as a deep chill ripped through my bones. I shut my eyes against the horrible sensation which seemed to last for eternity but was probably only a few seconds. I didn’t have to open my eyes to know what had happened. I was such an idiot. It hadn’t even been 48 hours since I cast the ward and I’d already fucked it up. The shame Heather had made me feel was nothing compared to the wave of self-loathing that crashed over me now.

I opened my eyes and struggled to my feet. Heather gave me an amused look as I scanned the room for a point of reference. I couldn’t be sure but I was probably an inch or two shorter. One slip up and I’d lost a couple inches in height. I wasn’t even five feet tall now, practically a dwarf! Heather let the band of her panties close with an audible snap. She reached over and flicked the light on. I turned away but she had already seen the tears running down my face.

“Don’t cry, sweetie,” Heather said sympathetically. “You should be happy.” I shook my head, unable to speak. “Come here,” Heather said as she wrapped her hands around my shoulders. I shook my head again and tried to pull away but there was no slack in Heather’s grip. She pulled me back and her legs encircled me, cutting off my escape. My head came to rest in her soft cleavage and her body wrapped around mine. She felt massive, bigger than ever. “Shhh,” Heather said softly. “You should be proud. You made me feel really, really good.”


“You don’t understand,” I said, gulping back emotion.


“I understand that you made me hotter than any of those high school boys could,” Heather said. Incredibly, she sounded sincere. Despite my reluctance it was comforting being pressed into the plush cushion of her chest. I heaved a ragged sigh and Heather said, “You know I was just teasing about cleaning me off. I want to make you feel good.” She started pulling me up onto the bed. I struggled pointlessly for a moment before she rolled us both over, putting me between her gigantic body and the wall. “Just relax, Mikey.” Heather pulled my shoulder, forcing me to face her- or rather her massive chest. Her rumpled shirt barely covered the vast expanse of tit that suddenly filled my vision.


Heather reached over her shoulder with a single practiced motion pulled her skimpy top off. For a moment I stared in wide-eyed shock at the longest line of cleavage I’d ever seen. The lacy white cups of her bra were woefully overmatched, overflowing with soft porcelain skin. Even the undersides of the cups were overfilled, pushed away from her sternum by an excess of taut breast-flesh. Heather giggled at my stunned reaction which sent a hypnotizing tremor through her cleavage. I shook my head, trying to shake myself out of the trance. This was bad. I couldn’t let myself cum again no matter how much tantalizing tit Heather put on display. I squeezed my eyes shut.        


“It’s okay,” Heather said softly, mistaking my reluctance for gentlemanly behavior. “I don’t mind if you look.” My only defense was to try thinking about something -anything- else. Every sense seemed to fight me on that count. The rich sandalwood scent of her body filled my nostrils. Heat sweltered from her skin like a furnace. Even the taste of her sweat lingered in my mouth. “They feel even better than they look,” Heather coo’ed. “If you aren’t gonna come to them, they’ll just have to come to you.” The bed creaked and shifted beneath me before lacy cloth brushed against my chin. Heather’s hand cupped the back of my head and I pulled away but she easily overcame my resistance and guided my face into the fleshy confines of her cleavage. Her hot, silken skin buried my head nearly all the way back to my ears.


“Mphhnuuuuh,” her breasts muffled my attempt to speak as I struggled in her grip.


“Oh don’t pretend you’re not enjoying this,” Heather scoffed. “Your little friend says otherwise.” In spite of the quart of cum I’d spilled a minute ago my dick was already half mast and pressing into Heather’s waist. “This your reward, Mikey. Let yourself enjoy it.” I struggled more violently which was equally ineffective at breaking out of Heather’s grasp. “Did you need air? Take a deep breath,” Heather instructed and pulled my head out of her cleavage.


“Heather, wai- mmmphh,” She plunged my head back into her massive bust.


“Sorry Mikey, what was that?” Heather teased. “You know I used to catch you staring at these back in high school. Of course, all the boys stared.” Heather launched into a story, over my muffled protestations, “They kept getting bigger every year, well, so did the rest of me. You know the teachers watched me too. I remember this one time I was walking by Mr. Franklin’s class and he looked at me through the open door. No one else in class could even see me so I decided to mess with him.” Heather laughed at the memory, shaking my head between tits. “I started adjusting my bra, lifting each boob so I could tighten the straps and he just stood there in the middle of class and stared at me like a total perv! Somebody in the class was like, ‘Mr Franklin are you alright?’ because he was gaping at me for a minute straight!”


Heather pulled my head out of her tits and I sucked in a desperate gulp of air before I was plunged back into her cleavage. “Anyway, where was I? Oh, right, getting bigger. It was such a pain buying bras, I always outgrew them so fast. Cheerleading was the worst, those big jumps destroyed more bras than you would believe. That’s why I always had to borrow from friends. Of course, no one had anything big enough for my babies.” I could hear Heather grinning as she went on. “That was totally what made it so fun. I’d borrow a c-cup or maybe even a d-cup if I was lucky and wear it around for a day. I could actually feel those tiny bras being stretched out. The ones that managed to survive a day holding my babies ended up with bent underwires and overstretched elastic. You know what an underwire is, don’t you Mikey?”


Heather yanked my head back and I sucked in another lungful of air, no longer even attempting to struggle. Before I could reply she stuffed me back between her tits and continued, “Its the metal wire that holds up the bottom part. It does most of the heavy lifting- which is why I always bend the shit out of them,” Heather laughed. “Anyway, I’d give the bras back and the other girls would get so mad. They’d make a big deal out of it like I’d destroyed their stuff on purpose but they were just jealous. I mean, it wasn’t like boys were looking at them anyway as long as I was around. They probably should have thanked me. Supporting my tits for a day was the most attention their underwear was ever going to get!” Heather laughed and I felt the subject of her boasting jiggle against my face. “So the girls were jealous and the boys couldn’t look away. Like you, Mikey.”


Heather pulled my head away and held it there, daring me to open my eyes. “You can pretend all you want, Mikey,” Heather admonished. “You think I don’t know you fantasized about this? My great big titties press against your face. You dreamt about this, didn’t you?” I shook my head vigorously no. I couldn’t fail here, I couldn’t shrink again. Heather plunged my head back into her cleavage, shoving me so deep that I could hear her bra creak alarmingly from the added strain. “Admit it and I’ll let you go. Admit that you fantasized about my huge, perfect breasts.” I shook my head as much as her heavy breasts would allow, refusing to give ground. I had to stay strong. “I suppose I could suffocate you instead,” Heather said softly and a hint of menace crept into her voice, “Liars must be punished, right?” I shook my head stubbornly and began to struggle again. “Struggle all you want, little Mikey. Your other head doesn’t lie.” Heather’s fingers brushed against my cock, rock hard from her incessant teasing. She pulled me out of her cleavage and said, “Well?”


“Okay!” I gasped. “I did, I admit it okay? I have to go, I-” I fished around my mind for an excuse and said, “I drank too much and I think I’m going to throw up.”


“Admit to what, I want to hear you say it, Mikey.” I still hadn’t opened my eyes so I could only imagine the pouting, petulant look on Heather’s face. “Tell me what you fantasized about?”

“Your boobs,” I muttered.


“Details, Mikey you have to give me details. I shared my stories with you. It’s only fair.”


Heather’s statement made a twisted sort of sense. “I used to jerk off to a yearbook picture of you,” I said slowly, my cheeks flushing with embarrassment.

Heather gasped, “Really?”

“Not the face shot, the cheer team photo, the one with you in the center.”


“Oh my god.” Heather said excitedly. “How many times?”

“To that photo?”

“You masturbated to more than one?”


Shit, now I’d really fucked things up. “There were a couple on your instagram...” I said grudgingly.

“Oh my god, you e-stalked me?”


“We went to the same school!”

The bed shifted and Heather’s voice came from slightly higher, indicating she had propped herself up on an elbow. “So how many times total then?”

I balked.“Come on Heather, please. I really feel ill.”


“How many times, Mikey?” Heather insisted.


“A few? I dunno it’s not like I kept count.”

“More than ten?”

“Yeah, probably.”

“More than twenty?” Heather pressed, giddily.

“I guess, maybe.”


“More than fifty?” I remained silent. “Oh. My. God.” Heather said dramatically.


The sexual tension and frustration with Heather’s incessant ribbing finally boiled over. I opened my eyes and said, “Dozens of times! Is that what you want to hear Heather? I came gallons fantasizing about you and your huge tits! You were the sexiest girl in high school and now you’re the sexiest girl in college and blowing my load all over your giant fucking tits would probably be the highlight of my life!” I froze, stunned by the bitter anger in my voice. Being cursed had a strange way of turning life upside down.   


Heather blinked. “Wow.”


“I’m sorry,” I said.


I expected a tirade or maybe a cold dismissal. Heather’s nonchalant shrug was about the last thing I would have guessed. “Feel better?” she asked.

“A little,” I admitted.


“I’ll let you do it, if you want.”


“Do what?” I said, confused.


Heather smiled sardonically and said, “How did you put it? Blow your load over my giant fucking tits?” I gaped. Heather Vance was stretched out on the bed next to me, half naked, and offering to let me cum on her chest. I had no words. I shut my eyes again, desperate to ignore the renewed surge of blood into my penis. “I told you before, Mikey. If you give me what I want, I’ll make you glad you did.”       


I wanted to tell her about the curse, but there was no way to do that without sounding like a crazy person. I couldn’t think of anything else to say. “I… don’t know.” I mumbled.


“The highlight of your life, isn’t that an opportunity you shouldn’t pass up?” Heather asked. I swallowed the lump in my throat. Maybe she was right, but the cost… Heather seemed to sense my hesitation. “See this bra?” she asked, twisting her body slightly so that her cleavage was angled towards the ceiling. I couldn’t help but look. “I don’t think it’s going to last much longer, so I’ll make you a deal.”


“Okay?” I said uncertainly.


Heather slid off the bed, wobbling slightly before regaining her balance. I’d nearly forgotten how drunk we both were. She leaned over and dragged me to the edge of the bed before kneeling down beside me. Her bra-clad breasts hovered over me like swollen zeppelins as she maneuvered them over my crotch. The tip of my cock bumped the underside of her breast and my ass clenched in a mix of trepidation and excitement. “What are you doing?” I asked nervously.


“This.” Heather said, and plunged my shaft between her tits in one smooth motion.


My jaw dropped as her silky skin engulfed the sensitive skin of my cock. Her bra was still on! She’d used the gap between the bra’s underwire and her sternum as a second access point to her expansive cleavage. Amazingly I couldn’t even feel the edge of her bra, I was encased entirely in Heather’s heavenly juggs. The bra creaked dangerously, taxed by the added girth of my penis. Heather wasted no time squirting a healthy dollop of lotion onto her tits, she said, “Let’s see which pops first, you or the bra.”         


“That’s the deal?” I asked, nearly hysterical.


“You bought me new ones, so it’s okay if this one doesn’t last,” Heather said, completely missing the point. It didn’t matter, I had failed.


Whatever resolve I’d had left was buried as completely as my dick. I could feel the lotion sliding between her tits as she expertly guided them over my shaft. The tight hold of the bra alone was enough to stimulate me, Heather’s wasn’t even using her hands yet- she simply moved her torso up and down, letting the overburdened garment and the heavy weight of her breasts do the work. Deeper and deeper I sunk into her cleavage until I felt the underwire bump against my balls. The head of my penis was nowhere to be seen, and I groaned. Every inch of my shaft was enveloped in the canyon of her cleavage.

My hips bucked instinctively, and Heather giggled. “Mmm, that’s it, Mikey. Fuck my huge titties.”   

She didn’t have to tell me twice. I reached out, thinking I’d need to stop them from bouncing but my thrust only bobbed them up an inch or two before they crashed back down, accompanied by  the ominous creaking of her bra. “Ooo, you’re gonna fuck them right out this bra, aren’t you Mikey?”

.    

“Yes,” I growled.


I heard something rasp against Heather’s skirt. Her lips parted her tongue ran over their plush surface. “Show me what I have to look forward to.” Heather purred. I gripped the edge of the bed and thrust into Heather’s cleavage with every ounce of strength remaining in my body. For a moment her bra straps went completely slack, her heavy tits surged against the upper edges of the cups, then they came crashing back down, slapping my thigh and stomach with shocking force. Somehow, the bra held. I continued to push into her and Heather’s breath started coming in short gasps. The squelching sound beneath the bed synchronized with my thrusts.


A dozen thrusts later my earlier exhaustion began to return. As humiliating as it was to admit, the force required to lift Heather’s tits was beginning to strain my overworked body. “P-please raise u-up a l-little.” I stammered between thrusts. A self-satisfied smile twisted Heather’s lips and she raised her torso up a bit, allowing me a couple extra inches of space. My next thrust sent a satisfying shockwave through her corpulent rack. With the additional room I was able to build up some momentum before my hips collided with the underside of her tits. The new position also meant the head of my cock spent more time buried in the deepest part of her cleavage where the pressure was greatest. I was not going to last long.


“Mmm,” Heather moaned, staring down at her bouncing chest with narcissistic delight. The rhythmic creaking of the bra rose in pitch threatening to drown the wet slurping sound below the bed. “You’re making my nipples so hard,” She said huskily, reaching up to cup the tips of breasts. Her hands sunk into the fabric revealing rigid nipples that poked between her fingers, tenting the overtaxed cups. The pressure of her hands squashed her tits, forcing her already tightly packed cleavage even more tightly together.

“Unnnnngh,” I groaned, overwhelmed by the satiny vice of Heather’s tits.


“Good boy,” Heather coo’ed. “No need to hold back.”


I was already thrusting as hard as I could but Heather’s words spurred me to redouble my effort. Sweat dampened the sheets beneath me, my left hand twisted in her bedding while my right clutched the frame of her bed with white-knuckled force. I slammed into her cleavage with everything I had and was rewarded with a brief ripple across the upper curve of her tits where they spilled over the bra. I thrust again and again and never generated more than a soft jiggle in Heather’s crevasse of cleavage.  There wasn’t enough strength left in my body to make them bounce out of her hands, I realized, and let out an involuntary whimper.


An eager, hungry look filled Heather’s eyes. “Are they too big for you, Mikey?” she said with a conceited smile. “Looks like this poor little bra has more strength left than you do.” The squelching of Heather’s sex heightened- she was getting off on tormenting me! Her teasing voice was broken by little gasps of pleasure.  “Mmmm... if you can’t beat... a teensy little bra... how can you hope... to satisfy me?”


“Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” I shouted, losing control. I spasmed against Heather, flopping like a ragdoll. And came.


My seed spilled between her tits, flooding her cleavage with more semen than I would have thought possible. Pulses and spasms continued to twitch my penis for long seconds after I stopped thrusting into her. Heather finally used her hands, pushing her tits together to massage every last drop out of me. The consequences were immediate.


The world distorted sickeningly and my entire body shrivelled along with my spent penis. While I diminished, Heather was ascending towards climax. Her moans were cut by shrill gasps of pleasure as she stimulated herself towards orgasm. Suddenly she threw her shoulders back and released a primal cry. Her bra strained mightily and…


Heather’s massive breasts began to expand.

If it had not been for the impossibly tight bra I might not have noticed. One of the plastic clasps that held the straps snapped, then distended as the weight of her bust warped it beyond repair. The other bra strap was not enough to support her and snapped cleanly in two,  flying over Heather’s shoulder and depositing her fattened bust in my lap.Her naked tits quaked and jiggled, nipples bobbing like tiny corks. Heather looked at me, covering her opened mouth with the tips of her fingers. “Oopsie,” she said. “I guess we’ll have to call this a draw.”


I wasn’t listening. Crystal’s creepy warning, Heather’s ‘growth spurt’, the freaky shit at the party, all of it suddenly made terrible sense. It should have been so obvious. If I hadn’t been so obsessed, so desperate to get something I couldn’t have... Icy tendrils wrapped around my heart and I finally understood.


Heather Vance was stealing my size.